mini theme 2315 - love child (game over)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 12:24 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1247, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote:
In post 1242, furtiveglance wrote: guys it's not meeeeeee

I'm really trying my best not to be toxic right now but people suspecting me of being mafia when they are also potential suspects for being mafia just really drives me up the wall because it's not FAIR!
:lol:

I feel personally called out by this

was it really that bad?
I'm glad you took it well. The point I was trying to make is that we've all got to be allowed to talk and scumread freely despite our own current standing in the game.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:43 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

All I get from reading back the hoods is that BQ and Drew are definitely town.

Aureal and PK less so but both have towny moments in there.

This game is tough.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:45 pm

Post by Meuh »

Agreed!
Got a general bad feeling about Andante but I checked her ISO and there were still little things I enjoyed. Conflicted there at this point
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:47 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 192, Andante wrote:
In post 187, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote: Is there something inherently scummy in not saying "let's see how it plays out" and instead speculating on how it plays out? Especially if you are town, it should make perfect sense to you that people will think you are town rather than suspect you.
it felt like you were seriously trying to go "oh crap, is andante really an IC" that's the vibe I got. and like from my pov I know im town, scum knows im also town, and so they don't want ICs - see where I'm going with this? scum feel like they'd really want to question the validity of that post/go "hey mod!!"

anyways, I'm not loving afrayed's posts like at all, Broccoli has a few im ok with, I wanna see how a few things play out there. afrayed seems too lost/that entrance... was way too much effort for someone to instantly just drop off.

VOTE: Afrayed
God this feels so fucking fake
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:47 pm

Post by Meuh »

Like that is just not a post a townie makes is it
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:48 pm

Post by Meuh »

VOTE: Andante
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:06 pm

Post by Titus »

I have the subtlety of a battering ram yet only one person might have picked up on what I'm looking for reactions on. Either a) I'm more subtle than I think b) the resistance is there regardless and waiting to confirm or c) scum already know what I am up to and it's wrong.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:09 pm

Post by Meuh »

I think I may have found the thing? But I can't say I'm sure what it means here
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:13 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1249, furtiveglance wrote: Andante - reads have been literally everywhere this game. Didn't vote Ircher for large periods of yesterday.
Andante - wasn't actually here most of the day, and didn't scum read ircher when I was here
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:14 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1254, Meuh wrote: Like that is just not a post a townie makes is it
good thing I'm town
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:14 pm

Post by pisskop »

I think andante feels alien to me, but not 'fake' I think the odds of the bastard part of the game being andante being town are reasonably high.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:14 pm

Post by pisskop »

VOTE: furtive

AtEs, though, are just yummy
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:14 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1253, Meuh wrote:
In post 192, Andante wrote:
In post 187, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote: Is there something inherently scummy in not saying "let's see how it plays out" and instead speculating on how it plays out? Especially if you are town, it should make perfect sense to you that people will think you are town rather than suspect you.
it felt like you were seriously trying to go "oh crap, is andante really an IC" that's the vibe I got. and like from my pov I know im town, scum knows im also town, and so they don't want ICs - see where I'm going with this? scum feel like they'd really want to question the validity of that post/go "hey mod!!"

anyways, I'm not loving afrayed's posts like at all, Broccoli has a few im ok with, I wanna see how a few things play out there. afrayed seems too lost/that entrance... was way too much effort for someone to instantly just drop off.

VOTE: Afrayed
God this feels so fucking fake
good thing that was one of my actual posts I gave all my thoughts on something
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:16 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1260, pisskop wrote: I think andante feels alien to me, but not 'fake' I think the odds of the bastard part of the game being andante being town are reasonably high.
look, I think what the bastard thing is, is that no one is VT, no one needs to confirm or deny this, nor am I asking anyone to claim - do with this info what you'd like, that's all I'm saying on the matter
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:28 pm

Post by Andante »

and I'm probably more "alien" to this game than any of us would like because work is absolutely taking all I have and I promise yall it's not getting better next week.

here's a recap of how my reads got to where they are:

I had a readslist I posted in thread, looked something like:

HighPrincessErinys
Meuh
Broccoli Quest 2 -
Afrayed Knott
---
furtiveglance Alianna
Theta Alpine
---
Gamma Emerald
Ircher
Aureal
---
Hu Tao
Doctor Drew
Titus

-------------
Not perfect I know, but when I sit down and truly think about it, it's probably the best we're gonna have. 3 of those people I had 0 read on, they were null, they'd be Gamma, Ircher, Aureal. I had high confidence HPE, Meuh and Broccoli and Afrayed were town for whatever reason I said in thread. That left furtive,Theta,Hu Tao, Drew, and Titus.

So with the nulls, I figure only 1 scum in them, and very likely 2 in the other.

So 1 scum in Gamma, Ircher, Aureal
2 in Furtive, Theta,Hu Tao, Drew, Titus

now, off the top of my head I can't tell you what I even did day 1, but in all honesty I think it's better to go in the pool of 2... slightly better odds..

Then after the flip, and my attempt at some VCA/looking at ISOs, I reached the conclusion that Drew and Theta could never be partnered with Ircher, now we're down to Furtive/Hu Tao/Titus. Hu Tao's ISO screams scum to me, everything about it, and I genuinely don't SR Titus, I actually have reasons that make me TR her, and here we are at a furtive/Hu Tao scum team!

I'm having slight doubts on broccoli yes, but I don't think I'm truly going there till after flipping furtive or hu tao
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:29 pm

Post by Andante »

so yeah, that's where I'm at
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:29 pm

Post by Andante »

I'm not loving meuh flipping to me here on this page, I just don't get why?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:32 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 335, Andante wrote: i feel like that means ircher is town, but like, idk, i can't read gamestate to save my life
cause I'd definitely say that about my partner lmao - this was when I was all "game kinda died with ircher wagon? lol"

notice how I never actually cared to stop the wagon, sure I don't think I ever voiced support of it, but like, I don't think I cared, cause again, my focus was more on my pool of 5 names that had 2 scum.

also, after reading those leaked PTs, I have Hu Tao as lock scum, sooooo yeah
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:34 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1264, Andante wrote: and I'm probably more "alien" to this game than any of us would like because work is absolutely taking all I have and I promise yall it's not getting better next week.

HighPrincessErinys
Meuh
Broccoli Quest 2 -
Afrayed Knott
---
furtiveglance Alianna
Theta Alpine
---
Gamma Emerald
Ircher
Aureal
---
Hu Tao
Doctor Drew
Titus

-------------
Not perfect I know, but when I sit down and truly think about it, it's probably the best we're gonna have. 3 of those people I had 0 read on, they were null, they'd be Gamma, Ircher, Aureal. I had high confidence HPE, Meuh and Broccoli and Afrayed were town for whatever reason I said in thread. That left furtive,Theta,Hu Tao, Drew, and Titus.

So with the nulls, I figure only 1 scum in them, and very likely 2 in the other.

now, off the top of my head I can't tell you what I even did day 1, but in all honesty I think it's better to go in the pool of 2... slightly better odds..

Then after the flip, and my attempt at some VCA/looking at ISOs, I reached the conclusion that Drew and Theta could never be partnered with Ircher, now we're down to Furtive/Hu Tao/Titus. Hu Tao's ISO screams scum to me, everything about it, and I genuinely don't SR Titus, I actually have reasons that make me TR her, and here we are at a furtive/Hu Tao scum team!

I'm having slight doubts on broccoli yes, but I don't think I'm truly going there till after flipping furtive or hu tao
Why could Hu be partnered with Ircher?
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:35 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1252, Meuh wrote: Agreed!
Got a general bad feeling about Andante but I checked her ISO and there were still little things I enjoyed. Conflicted there at this point
I got the feeling she tried to pocket you yesterday: , , . Strange progression.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:36 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1268, Doctor Drew wrote: Why could Hu be partnered with Ircher?
That ISO screams bussing
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:38 pm

Post by Andante »

Like, Hu started voting Ircher as a joke, then magically believed in it?? like, just re read that ISO and hu's stance on Ircher, like, NEVER explained a SR there once, voted ircher as a joke in RVS, tried to flip the wagon to me at one point when ircher started losing momentum, then went back to ircher...
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:39 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1264, Andante wrote: and I'm probably more "alien" to this game than any of us would like because work is absolutely taking all I have and I promise yall it's not getting better next week.

HighPrincessErinys
Meuh
Broccoli Quest 2 -
Afrayed Knott
---
furtiveglance Alianna
Theta Alpine
---
Gamma Emerald
Ircher
Aureal
---
Hu Tao
Doctor Drew
Titus

-------------

Yeah this is town thought process
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:39 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1269, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 1252, Meuh wrote: Agreed!
I got the feeling she tried to pocket you yesterday: , , . Strange progression.
how the hell was 263 pocketing meuh? I saw exactly what those 2 saw and wanted to vote titus myself, but was catching up, so like when I read their votes, I was all "yeah, that's exactly what I'd have done if I were here"
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:39 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1261, pisskop wrote: VOTE: furtive

AtEs, though, are just yummy
If this is serious, I haven't AtE'd this game.

NSG tell?

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”