Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:15 am

Post by Black »

Alisae even asked Drew to take his vote away from Crescent in order to get the shadow wagon going full steam. This could definitely be town!Alisae just trying to recruit people to her wagon but if Crescent is actually scum here then the timing of it all seems very sus
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:17 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 594, pisskop wrote: I mean, its been pretty abundantly clear Im not actually reading along or playing. Why would I be up to date on current events

P:
In post 593, Crescent wrote: Your total avoidance of even commenting on the wagon until being called out says to me you wanted him to get voted off without getting involved in it yourself,
How? Where does this logic come from? Why do you think mafia would risk leaving such a gaping hole in their dayplay?
I see behavior like this in basically every game I ever play, and fairly more often than not it comes from scum playing avoidance. Though, now I'm in my own head. Recent comments are giving me a fresh reminder that the mafia game I'm used to and the mafia game played here aren't the same game. They're almost fundamentally different.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:22 am

Post by pisskop »

im willing to believe its different. Avoidance only works when it isnt called out.

The strongest players on site will all roll up their sleeves and dive into a game, because its really easy to lose the late game due to a lack of early game setup.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:25 am

Post by shaddowez »

I'm back, not fully caught up yet but going to start here.

First off if anyone is expecting a ton of content from me, don't. It's not how I play - I'm mostly reactive, observe based on interactions, poke where I feel I need to, and then express my conclusions when and where I feel like they make sense to do so, which is usually with my vote.

I'm not going to spend my time responding to all of , but I will address a few of the glaring holes. Feel free to ask questions about any specific things I don't address:
In post 506, Black wrote: Here are the thoughts I had last night when looking through Shadow's iso

could be a signal to the scum team if he's the traitor and they didn't choose to recruit him
This was directly answering .
I talked about last night but I think his posturing around Alisae is slimy and then the Titus stance feels very convenient considering she got two votes right before this post
This is setting me up for a lose/lose. If I didn't say anything but TItus ended up limmed and is town, I'd be framed for sticking on a wagon with my RVS vote and no reason.
is a misinterpretation of what Gob said but it reads as being self-conscious about being voted for
Based on the misinterpretation of Gob's post I would have asked it if he was still voting anybody else, it just happened to be me. Stating a SR on someone but sitting on somebody else they haven't addressed in a while is something I'll point out pretty much anytime I see it.
V/LA on Weekends
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:29 am

Post by Black »

VOTE: Crescent
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:29 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 477, Black wrote: shaddow also toys at the idea of policy limming Alisae in this post which feels like slimy positioning
This wasn't positioning at all, if at the end of D1 Alisae still wasn't posting and I had no strong SRs I would have absolutely voted there.
V/LA on Weekends
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:31 am

Post by davesaz »

If shaddowez is scum I doubt pisskop would do this as a partner.

I can see town pisskop trying to go after the drivers of the wagon regardless of shaddow's flip, if he isn't sold on shaddow being scum. I do that myself quite a lot.

I feel like Crescent's take on pisskop lacks doubt on pisskop's alignment. I feel like I'd want to see if there was any prior indication that Crescent had thoughts on pisskop.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:32 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 602, pisskop wrote: im willing to believe its different. Avoidance only works when it isnt called out.

The strongest players on site will all roll up their sleeves and dive into a game, because its really easy to lose the late game due to a lack of early game setup.
When you're playing 48 hour days and day 1 almost always goes to 1,500-2,500 posts in just those 48 hours, it's very easy to hide.I did essentially nothing on day 1 or 2 my last scumgame there and got away with it. I have to remember these are 10 days long and don't even reach 1,000 posts. You can't "hide" in this format.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:33 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 606, davesaz wrote: If shaddowez is scum I doubt pisskop would do this as a partner.

I can see town pisskop trying to go after the drivers of the wagon regardless of shaddow's flip, if he isn't sold on shaddow being scum. I do that myself quite a lot.

I feel like Crescent's take on pisskop lacks doubt on pisskop's alignment. I feel like I'd want to see if there was any prior indication that Crescent had thoughts on pisskop.
Pressure without force is meaningless. Anyone who would actually believe someone is confirmed town or confirmed scum on day 1 should probably go away.
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:34 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 511, Titus wrote: Shaddow Roden Dunn? Dunn might be beard though. We don't really get along sometimes.
There's only a definite third if the traitor got recruited. Why are you assuming a team of three here?
V/LA on Weekends
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:36 am

Post by Black »

In post 468, Doctor Drew wrote:

I feel the frustration from both Black and PK as being towny.

I feel Crescent as being opportunistic though.
Drew can you put this vote back
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:37 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 609, shaddowez wrote:
In post 511, Titus wrote: Shaddow Roden Dunn? Dunn might be beard though. We don't really get along sometimes.
There's only a definite third if the traitor got recruited. Why are you assuming a team of three here?
Isn't an unrecruited traitor still mafia aligned? Three still makes sense.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:48 am

Post by Black »

In post 489, Alisae wrote: Something_Smart - Not Wolf w/ Dunn
Dunnstral - Not wolf w/ SS
pisskop - If I'm TRing Dave I'll TR pk.
Titus - Could be town
Dannflor - Town
davesaz - I want to townlean this for standing out just way too much
shaddowez - VOTE: Shaddowez
gob - Town
Doctor Drew - Town
Roden - either town or mafia w/ Crescent
Black - Town
Crescent - I can easily see this being either alignment.
In post 491, Alisae wrote: Titus (3) - shaddowez, Roden, Dunnstral
shaddowez (3) - gob, Black, Alisae
pisskop (2) - Dannflor, Crescent
Black (1) - pisskop
gob (1) - davesaz
Roden (1) - Titus
Crescent (1) - Doctor Drew

Not Voting (1) - Something_Smart

So many vanity voters holy.

I actually like Titus' vote history and I think she seems town so far. I think they are solving.
Shaddowez distinctly comes across as a wolf to me. I do not think is written by town.
Dave I feel like is someone I would normally want to fos but I feel like maybe they are solving and they just stand out a lot?
If I TR Dave, then I think I should TR PK because I think their stances around dave I think come across as town motivated.
black and gob I think have town motivated positions on me and I think Black and Gob have also been pretty townie throughout the game as well.
Roden I don't rly have a read on but if they're town I would probably trust them on their Crescent read so either they're w/w or town/town.
I think Drew has had townie moments and pop-ins within this game.
I don't get the distinction that Dunn v SS is theater, ig I kind of lean town on Dunn but right now Dunn I think is kinda hard to read. I might take a deeper look it might not even be worth the energy.
SS I just don't get distinct townvibes from.
Dann I think had good stances in the early pages.
I don't like how Crescent could "easily be either alignment" yet for some reason Alisae doesn't elaborate on that or even mention their Crescent read at all in the second post when they mention every other player in the game
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:51 am

Post by Crescent »

Oh by the way I'm VT just going to save you the trouble there. Never understood the obsession with this community to only claim at -1. Feel free to do whatever.

Now that it's really hit me (Titus calling me toxic for what's my equivalent of an everyday argument has really sunk in), I feel like most of the arguments I've made today just don't work in this format and I'm currently pondering why I even came back to it.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:53 am

Post by Black »

Well now that Crescent has claimed I think it makes even more since to fade her today
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 4:53 am

Post by Black »

Sense* stupid autocorrect
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:09 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 566, Something_Smart wrote:
If
Since shaddow is town, there's potentially some valuable information from the way his wagon rose and then the thread completely stalled.
The fact I stayed at E-2 instead of E-1 lends me to believe there's one scum
not
on my wagon, but most of those not on are probably town. gob is weird and I have a hard time reading, so I'll admit I don't have much to say about his vote. Black I'm reading as town right now - while I don't agree with her read on my ISO, the fact that she did so and is trying to provide reasons. Drew's move to vote me is a little strange, but I could see a potential of town moving on to the wagon if he had any sort of SR.

Alisae's claim to be starting my wagon while being 3rd on it and Titus having already voted me previously is strange. Her reads list in and are nonsensical, but not definitively scummy.
Right now, my guess is scum is in {Alisae, Titus} on my wagon based on positioning and gameplay.

P-Edit
In post 611, Crescent wrote:
I guess that's true since they'd still be pushing for town mislims. I was thinking more along the lines of forming associations since there's no communication without the recruit.
V/LA on Weekends
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:14 am

Post by Black »

Shaddow do you have a read on Crescent?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:16 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 608, Crescent wrote: Pressure without force is meaningless.
Not sure what you mean by this.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:21 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 611, Crescent wrote:
I guess that's true since they'd still be pushing for town mislims. I was thinking more along the lines of forming associations since there's no communication without the recruit.
[/quote]
There can be forward associations from traitor to scum, but not vice versa. For unrecruited traitor, what I look for is two or more joke/not serious posts saying X is scum with no reason and no followup.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:30 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 606, davesaz wrote: I feel like I'd want to see if there was any prior indication that Crescent had thoughts on pisskop.
It isn't a new thought, and it seems to be grounded in accurate observations.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:32 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:43 am

Post by Black »

In post 565, Ausuka wrote:
Votecount
shaddowez (5)
-
gob
Black
Alisae
, Titus,
Doctor Drew

Titus (3)
- shaddowez, Roden, Dunnstral
pisskop (2)
-
Dannflor
Crescent

Black (1)
- pisskop

Not Voting (2)
- davesaz, Something_Smart
This may be conf bias but I feel like it's too convenient for Crescent to say she doesn't have a read on shaddow here. PK was a good alternative wagon to push in order for her to not be on the same wagon as Alisae. I townread/lean everyone else on these wagons except Titus and I'm willing to outsource my read to Drew there for now. I think Crescent/Alisae just fits here
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:53 am

Post by Dannflor »

sorry about the v/la I'm back fully and catching up this morning
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Mon Nov 06, 2023 6:05 am

Post by Titus »

I haven't caught up due to fatigue but I don't like a Crescent lim here.

I'm sorry for what I said that made you feel like you do Crescent.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”