Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:01 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2084, Flavor Leaf wrote: Pisskop had a lot of play I liked this game, but there's just those few things that standout that really rubbed me the wrong way. The way they acted towards The Worst, that off play towards Smiley Day 2, and then the way they reacted to my push this day.
in the booneytoonz game I feel like pk was never really giving off red flags
compared to this game where the Naerys pushing D3 bugged me immensely, that feels like a substantial difference
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:01 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2097, Flavor Leaf wrote: Oh, I'm not like saying town don't do it, but scum naturally do it a lot, and in certain cases, you can absolutely tell.

I can't absolutely tell with PK, because I don't think they are fully doing it, but they definitely have hints of it.
Youre describing omgus, and the point I made about being able to whip a case out of my arse just like you have went right over your head
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:01 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2059, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 557, Flavor Leaf wrote: I shot at Smiley last night.

Snivy claimed BP in neighborhood, though, so that’s something, but I think we always just go Smiley here today.
In post 558, Flavor Leaf wrote: Like claimed after I claimed.

VOTE: Smiley
In post 559, Dannflor wrote: VOTE: smiley
In post 560, camelCasedSnivy wrote:
In post 558, Flavor Leaf wrote: Like claimed after I claimed.

i didn't really know what else to do

i trust that smiley (unless dann is tricking us) is the only scum neighbor so i can fullclaim after we kill him

In post 562, pisskop wrote:
In post 557, Flavor Leaf wrote: I shot at Smiley last night.

Snivy claimed BP in neighborhood, though, so that’s something, but I think we always just go Smiley here today.
Good news, you can always shoot him to be safe

This interaction is kind of partnery between Pisskop/Snivy, and Snivy is suspicious here.

It also doesn't add up with Pisskop's trying to leave open for doubt on my claim yet they tried to get me to shoot something that also wouldnt have confirmed my claim.
This in addition to you throwing my vig claim being technically unconfirmed when you want to discredit isn't a good look at all for me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:02 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2100, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2084, Flavor Leaf wrote: Pisskop had a lot of play I liked this game, but there's just those few things that standout that really rubbed me the wrong way. The way they acted towards The Worst, that off play towards Smiley Day 2, and then the way they reacted to my push this day.
in the booneytoonz game I feel like pk was never really giving off red flags
compared to this game where the Naerys pushing D3 bugged me immensely, that feels like a substantial difference
I feel like they didnt have to do as much in BooneyToonz because Stage and Skygazer were all over the place. I think PK is leading this one.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

Thats ... one post I made about CCS, A joke even.

Come off it m8
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2103, Flavor Leaf wrote: I think PK is leading this one.
I wasnt even voting until 30 minutes ago
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:04 pm

Post by pisskop »

Im not going to stroke your ego and try to talk you down from you insane ramblings.

youre all over the place here, and thats pretty normal for you once you get fired up.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:05 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2105, pisskop wrote:
In post 2103, Flavor Leaf wrote: I think PK is leading this one.
I wasnt even voting until 30 minutes ago
leading the scum team, not the discussion. (i would argue you are a leader in discussion as well, though.)
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:06 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I think I'm going to

VOTE: Elements

When they flip scum, I am confirmed town, and can't be pushed in the future days.

No matter which of Titus/PK are scum, Elements is a partner.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:06 pm

Post by pisskop »

Instead of going after 'caught scum' elements/CCS, youre trying to do flips to string together ideas like your in the DaVinci code.

You arent taking the day logically, and as a result people cant keep up with your or properly point out the wackier side of what you say.
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:06 pm

Post by gob »

In post 2093, Flavor Leaf wrote: I just feel Elements, Pisskop, Gob trying to go for a win right now.
wtf leave me outta this
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:06 pm

Post by pisskop »

aight, at least youre going the logical route
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:08 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I will vote Elements in a few hours probably
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:08 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Titus is currently pushing me, and PK is setting up if they are scum in the future days.

I also want to see if Elements flips something like Watcher to confirm PK's Backup Watcher claim. I'm probably leaning Mafia 1-shot BP Neighbor Traitor or something like that, though.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:09 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2112, Gamma Emerald wrote: I will vote Elements in a few hours probably
I prefer titus to ele.

Kind of interesting to see elements ask flavor about her play since the rep in though
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:12 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2113, Flavor Leaf wrote: Titus is currently pushing me, and PK is setting up if they are scum in the future days.

I also want to see if Elements flips something like Watcher to confirm PK's Backup Watcher claim. I'm probably leaning Mafia 1-shot BP Neighbor Traitor or something like that, though.
I dont want to respond to things like this because it encourages you, but if I wanted you dead Id be pushing you for your worst push a lot harder. The unconfirmed part is icing, and that the only person you havent turned and FoSed yet is gamma is a third.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:16 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

you joined the worst push.

my case on TW was good and correct, they just happened to be town. TW played it wrong imo, and paid the price. I tunneled, yeah, so that's on me, but I standby the push. Their meta was incorrect, their reasoning for their claim withhold was poor, and STD targeted THS.

I think your vote on TW is worse than my push on them.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:18 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

and on a gut level, your combativeness once I was just going over theories on how you could be scum, something I was looking into for every slot, just feels like powerwolfing. I dont think you want to fade me here.

My flip incriminates you more, where if Titus flips town, you can push me tomorrow for the victory.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:20 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

i thought it was a good reason in regards to Celebloki, and i stand by that if you are town. it's your reaction towards it that sends me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:21 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

and you weren't on Titus like this until after, like you were trying to persuade me onto Titus for the day and then fight with me tomorrow.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:21 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2116, Flavor Leaf wrote: you joined the worst push.

my case on TW was good and correct, they just happened to be town.
TW did make mistakes, mafia is a game about reading intentions and motives more than play. Mafia is a game of probability, and what you pushed was that worst was an exception to the trend more than the rule. Thats why it took so much effort to force, because the strictly mathematical odds of worst flipping red were always less than random.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:22 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 2119, Flavor Leaf wrote: and you weren't on Titus like this until after, like you were trying to persuade me onto Titus for the day and then fight with me tomorrow.
That only makes sense if ele is my partner and I value their life less than my peace of mind.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:23 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

i dont agree with that at all. They also were a claimed Vig, which I feel makes sense for me to go after in that way.

it's easy to say that in hindsight, but you voted TW yourself too and agreed that their defense was bad.

It 100% looked like they were trying to cop out of claiming to avoid getting caught before they caught up.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:24 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2121, pisskop wrote:
In post 2119, Flavor Leaf wrote: and you weren't on Titus like this until after, like you were trying to persuade me onto Titus for the day and then fight with me tomorrow.
That only makes sense if ele is my partner and I value their life less than my peace of mind.
I am specifically thinking your partner is Elements, and they just replaced in. You would 100% be the scum leader in this position.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Tue Nov 07, 2023 12:26 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

If Titus is scum, their partner is Elements as well, and they said they think Elements could be scum, and I made the case of Titus/Elements before I came after you.

I think they looked performative, and like Titus wanted Hu tao to push me and for us to follow that.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”