JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:11 pm

Post by JupiterXV »

i'll respond to stuff in a second i was just waiting for someone to push it up to post #999 lmao
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:11 pm

Post by JupiterXV »

thanks black i just sat there reloading the thread for like three minutes
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:12 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

I've seen Titus have reads exactly like this as town, though, so your meta case is weaksauce
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:14 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 1003, Bellaphant wrote: I've seen Titus have reads exactly like this as town, though, so your meta case is weaksauce
I'm saying that I've seen her have weird reads about partnerships as town before, but in those games she substantially pushed those partnerships but in this game she isn't.
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:14 pm

Post by JupiterXV »

In post 970, T3 wrote:
In post 969, JupiterXV wrote:
In post 968, T3 wrote:
In post 967, JupiterXV wrote: i will have it be known that i don't really wanna vote sky today unless someone manages to convince me
Why?
just don't think she's scum
Vibes? Gut? What?
a bit of both actually
i can't say much about his meta since i've literally never seen it before and i haven't read any of their scum/towngames, so i'm a little less willing to believe this meta read, but sky's frustration reads as incredibly genuine. i think it's exactly how i would react were i in their situation, and i think while the counterwagon on project occured ages ago i thought it was also pretty reasonable. so while sky hasn't done anything concretely towny, i don't think they're a person i'd be willing to vote. at least, not unless someone manages to convince me otherwise.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:15 pm

Post by Black »

In post 1002, JupiterXV wrote: thanks black i just sat there reloading the thread for like three minutes
Alianna would be proud :lol:
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:15 pm

Post by JupiterXV »

also i’ll be multitasking (working on smth for an ap class) so responses & catchup will be fairly slow actually jsyk
black ill respond to you asap
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:16 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 995, OutWorldER wrote:
In post 994, Black wrote: Speaking of , the logic here doesn't really track. You're willing to sheep Titus on T3 but she's pushing him based mainly on associations with Kurta, but in this post you say Kurta is probably a mislim?
I specifically said I was sheeping Titus
AND
Dannflor in that post. You're blatantly misrepping me now.
Yes, Titus and Dannflor. This means that there were at least some parts of her case on me that you agreed with. However, she only ever claims that I'm scum because I'm partnered with Kurta. You yourself in that same post said that "Kurta is probably just a mislim." So this doesn't track at all.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:19 pm

Post by T3 »

Like, why are you saying "I'm sheeping Titus and Dannflor" when in reality you're only actually sheeping Dannflor
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:26 pm

Post by Black »

Hmm. I think there's partner equity in Titus/OWER. OWER barely mentioned her at all before the wagon formed on her. The same goes for Titus --> OWER. They had one interaction with / that could have easily been staged
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:26 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 997, Black wrote: She's not willing to reconsider her read at all or even solve outside of the read.
Titus being stubborn feels exactly like how it was when I played with her the two other times I did so. Granted both of those times were 3 years ago, so perhaps my meta is a bit out of date. But Titus's post ring to me more like tunneled/confident town rather than agenda-pushing maf.
In post 1008, T3 wrote:
In post 994, Black wrote: Speaking of , the logic here doesn't really track. You're willing to sheep Titus on T3 but she's pushing him based mainly on associations with Kurta, but in this post you say Kurta is probably a mislim?
AND
Yes, Titus and Dannflor. This means that there were at least some parts of her case on me that you agreed with. However, she only ever claims that I'm scum because I'm partnered with Kurta. You yourself in that same post said that "Kurta is probably just a mislim." So this doesn't track at all.
Titus has clearly stated she thinks your scummy isolated from Kurtapika in and . I said I was comfortable sheeping both Titus and Dann because they both were scumreading you and the momentum was clearly switching gears to start voting you instead of Kurtapika, a move I thought was wise given what both Dannflor and myself observed about the gamestate.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:27 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 1011, OutWorldER wrote:
In post 997, Black wrote: She's not willing to reconsider her read at all or even solve outside of the read.
Titus being stubborn feels exactly like how it was when I played with her the two other times I did so. Granted both of those times were 3 years ago, so perhaps my meta is a bit out of date. But Titus's post ring to me more like tunneled/confident town rather than agenda-pushing maf.
In post 1008, T3 wrote:
AND
Titus has clearly stated she thinks your scummy isolated from Kurtapika in and . I said I was comfortable sheeping both Titus and Dann because they both were scumreading you and the momentum was clearly switching gears to start voting you instead of Kurtapika, a move I thought was wise given what both Dannflor and myself observed about the gamestate.
Sure, but she also provides no reasoning.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:27 pm

Post by Black »

In post 1011, OutWorldER wrote: Titus being stubborn feels exactly like how it was when I played with her the two other times I did so. Granted both of those times were 3 years ago, so perhaps my meta is a bit out of date. But Titus's post ring to me more like tunneled/confident town rather than agenda-pushing maf.
Why did you wait until she was being pushed to share this read?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:28 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 1010, Black wrote: Hmm. I think there's partner equity in Titus/OWER. OWER barely mentioned her at all before the wagon formed on her. The same goes for Titus --> OWER. They had one interaction with / that could have easily been staged
I thought so too but I'm not quite sure, mainly because I don't know if OWER would treat Titus that way in the whole sheep thing recently.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:32 pm

Post by Black »

In post 1014, T3 wrote:
In post 1010, Black wrote: Hmm. I think there's partner equity in Titus/OWER. OWER barely mentioned her at all before the wagon formed on her. The same goes for Titus --> OWER. They had one interaction with / that could have easily been staged
I thought so too but I'm not quite sure, mainly because I don't know if OWER would treat Titus that way in the whole sheep thing recently.
What do you mean?

I can't help but think of Mini Normal 2316 that just ended where OWER forgot to give reads on his scum buddy Shea until someone called him out on it. Then suddenly he was like "oh yeah Shea is town"
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:38 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 1013, Black wrote:
In post 1011, OutWorldER wrote: Titus being stubborn feels exactly like how it was when I played with her the two other times I did so. Granted both of those times were 3 years ago, so perhaps my meta is a bit out of date. But Titus's post ring to me more like tunneled/confident town rather than agenda-pushing maf.
Why did you wait until she was being pushed to share this read?
Never had a reason to before I got into this debate.
In post 1015, Black wrote: I can't help but think of Mini Normal 2316 that just ended where OWER forgot to give reads on his scum buddy Shea until someone called him out on it. Then suddenly he was like "oh yeah Shea is town"
I also legitimately forgot to give reads on BlackStar that game, who was Town. That wasn't a product of my alignment, my memory is just actually dogshit
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:57 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 1015, Black wrote:
In post 1014, T3 wrote:
What do you mean?

I can't help but think of Mini Normal 2316 that just ended where OWER forgot to give reads on his scum buddy Shea until someone called him out on it. Then suddenly he was like "oh yeah Shea is town"
Tbh, working through the logic right now I don't quite know why. Maybe I'll be able to answer better tomorrow when I've had more than 3 hours of sleep. Your observation about Mini Normal 2316 is interesting though
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:57 pm

Post by Titus »

Just going to highlight Black's shift on me happens when I out she's my scumread. T3 votes me when Skygazer won't go.

The random suggestion that me and OutWorldER are scum is weird.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:01 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 992, OutWorldER wrote:
In post 989, T3 wrote:
In post 984, OutWorldER wrote: That case is extremely weak-sauce and I think the T3/Black partner theory gains more merit by the post.
This makes no sense. If Black and I were partners we both could have gotten away with voting Skygazer and no one would have batted an eye. If I'm scum, why do I push Titus? And why does my partner, Black, feel the need to sheep my case on Titus when again, she could have just voted Skygazer and been done with it?
I don't know why, because I can't see inside your heads. All I know is that the way your case on Titus is extremely weak, and feels disingenuous, like you're making up reasons to scumread a player that is popularly TR'd (or at least not considered suspicious by the majority), and that Black's sudden sheeping of you after expressing that "T3 makes the most sense here" on the literal page before this one is incredibly suspicious.

Most of all, I think if either you or Black were town here you'd simply ask me what I disagreed with in the case, and try to sell me on a Titus wagon further. Instead, Black asks a loaded question and you dance around with WIFOM-y "Why would I do this" questions. It doesn't feel like either of you are actually trying to engage me genuinely and you're instead simply trying to divert pressure.
I am most definitely trying to engage with you genuinely! If anything you're being disingenuous and not engaging properly given that you don't provide reasons why you disagree with my case, you just make a blanket statement that it's weak and bad. Am I supposed to read your mind? The notion that neither of us asked you why you disagreed with the case is a complete misrep too - Black asked you why you think Titus is town. Sure, that question is a bit loaded, but is it not basically the same as Black asking you why you disagree with our case?
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:01 pm

Post by Black »

In post 1018, Titus wrote: Just going to highlight Black's shift on me happens when I out she's my scumread.
Nice misrep. My shift on you happened in
In post 1018, Titus wrote: The random suggestion that me and OutWorldER are scum is weird.
No I don't think so
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:01 pm

Post by T3 »

Wasn't the shift all the way back at post 800???
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:04 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 1018, Titus wrote: The random suggestion that me and OutWorldER are scum is weird.
I find it a little weird too but I don't see why scum!Black does this at all. What is scum!Black's endgame here? Pocketing me?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:06 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1021, T3 wrote: Wasn't the shift all the way back at post 800???
Well before. Black's been the mystery player. I think the two of you are in panic.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:07 pm

Post by Black »

In post 1022, T3 wrote:
I find it a little weird too but I don't see why scum!Black does this at all. What is scum!Black's endgame here? Pocketing me?
How is it weird if you said you thought it could be them too?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”