Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3050 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:04 am

Post by Guillotina »

And I'm caught up. I'm not changing my vote.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she

Post Post #3051 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:31 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 3048, Guillotina wrote:
In post 3037, Naerys wrote:
In post 3018, Hu Tao wrote: Guillotine and naerys
This actually gave me an idea.
@RandomNurse perhaps you could shoot at Guillo, to see if he is town or not. This plus limming Timmer feels like good course of action.
This is totally useless, his ability should be used to clear the PoE. I am not PoE, I'm night kill material.
Hmm, i am having my doubts about that. I feel like remaining scum is well positioned and it’d be great if you and Dunn were cleared as soon as possible. Dave aiming for Dunn and RN aiming for you will give us plenty of info.
This post feels like you do not wish to be targeted.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3052 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:31 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 3042, Guillotina wrote:
In post 3004, Random Nurse wrote: Eventually they'll slip up, get too scared, post too little or too much, or some other thing. Perhaps I should start probing and getting more active. I've had a LOT of shit go down in real life that's made it hell trying to stay active: the horrors persist, but so do I.

Maybe I should start looking at who's refraining from engaging, and start ripping shit up.
I have been inactive because work during the holidays in my opportunity to make money over any other season, I don't know who else is in the same position but I will always prioritize real life and my income over a hobby, so I think it is best to not angleshoot activity during holidays cause that is a recipe for losing a game.

Huh?

Heh, I must say this is a rather interesting (defensive) response.

I'm not talking about the holidays. I'm talking about in general eventually Scum will slip up, etc, regardless of holidays.

If you want to continue then by all means proceed to lower your foot into the woodchipper.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3053 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:32 am

Post by Random Nurse »

I think I'll target Guillotina tonight if I can't have their head today.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3054 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:38 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 3052, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 3004, Random Nurse wrote: Eventually they'll slip up, get too scared, post too little or too much, or some other thing. Perhaps I should start probing and getting more active. I've had a LOT of shit go down in real life that's made it hell trying to stay active: the horrors persist, but so do I.

Maybe I should start looking at who's refraining from engaging, and start ripping shit up.
I have been inactive because work during the holidays in my opportunity to make money over any other season, I don't know who else is in the same position but I will always prioritize real life and my income over a hobby, so I think it is best to not angleshoot activity during holidays cause that is a recipe for losing a game.

Huh?

I'm not talking about the holidays. I'm talking about in general eventually Scum will slip up, etc, regardless of holidays.

If you want to continue then by all means proceed to lower your foot into the woodchipper.
I'm not gonna engage in your headless conversation here, I could already see where were you heading for, going after the people that were not posting, let's not play dumb here, so I said my piece on the matter cause that line of thought in unhealthy for the game.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3055 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:39 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 3026, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote:
The lim today is Trimmer, thank you.

Why exactly are you so stuck on Timmer again?
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3056 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:39 am

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 3054, Guillotina wrote:

Huh?

I'm not gonna engage in your headless conversation here, I could already see where were you heading for, going after the people that were not posting, let's not play dumb here, so I said my piece on the matter cause that line of thought in unhealthy for the game.

Wow, you're just over-reacting all over the place today.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3057 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:41 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 3047, Guillotina wrote:
In post 3036, Enchant wrote: I will be busy due partying (sort of). Not VLA i will be here, but kinda... Yeah.

My primal question to Guillotine is why bother to CC Roden, who was obviously evil, but not CC Hu Tao? It probably resolved somewhere, but it requires me to look answers up in all these pages.
Cause I'm a mafia vet not a newbie, if Hu Tao was scum fake claiming doc, that is precisely what a scum near an elimination would try to do, to claim a protection role to make them out, kill them at night and leave town without protection.
Hence why I didn't and proceeded to promote their elimination until Gamma came along with their AtE.
And Roden were different because?
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3058 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:42 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 3053, Random Nurse wrote: I think I'll target Guillotina tonight if I can't have their head today.
You will not have my head today, and you will waste your action but it is your action to waste, we will however not waste an elimination by voting me out here because i am sooooo spewed town here that whoever is scum, the poor wolfies must be struggling to come out of the shithole they are in and executing me would be like the perfect best case scenerio for them today, so instead, we will not do that today and we will not entertain stupid tunnels from irrationally thinking people either. Period.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3059 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:43 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 3057, Enchant wrote:
In post 3047, Guillotina wrote:
In post 3036, Enchant wrote: I will be busy due partying (sort of). Not VLA i will be here, but kinda... Yeah.

My primal question to Guillotine is why bother to CC Roden, who was obviously evil, but not CC Hu Tao? It probably resolved somewhere, but it requires me to look answers up in all these pages.
Cause I'm a mafia vet not a newbie, if Hu Tao was scum fake claiming doc, that is precisely what a scum near an elimination would try to do, to claim a protection role to make them out, kill them at night and leave town without protection.
Hence why I didn't and proceeded to promote their elimination until Gamma came along with their AtE.
And Roden were different because?
I am a two shot doctor and i did a bit of a gamble, I CCed them and then hoped scum would try to avoid a watcher and kill someone else and hopefully I would protect that target.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3060 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:44 am

Post by Enchant »

What watcher
Wizard-Mercenary

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3061 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:46 am

Post by Enchant »

It contradicts your previous point where you want to get protect.

You also assume that you yourself won't be targeted this time.
Wizard-Mercenary

Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3062 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:48 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 3056, Random Nurse wrote:
In post 3054, Guillotina wrote:

Huh?

Wow, you're just over-reacting all over the place today.
I'm not over-reacting, i don't know what fantasies you are making in your head but ive played with people like you before lol.

I'm defending my stance on this game and how we must proceed, I will not make this game harder just because you are paranoid, i don't care about your paranoia, we eliminate Timmer today cause he is likely scum. Period.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3063 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:48 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 3060, Enchant wrote: What watcher
This is a normal game, there may or may not be one.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3064 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:49 am

Post by Enchant »

Bah.
Wizard-Mercenary

Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3065 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:49 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 3061, Enchant wrote: It contradicts your previous point where you want to get protect.

You also assume that you yourself won't be targeted this time.
Huh? I was the doctor, I'm the protect lol.

And yes, I gambled it, I could have been night killed and i was fine with that, but I was not. :)
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3066 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2023 12:03 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 3058, Guillotina wrote:
In post 3053, Random Nurse wrote: I think I'll target Guillotina tonight if I can't have their head today.
You will not have my head today, and you will waste your action but it is your action to waste, we will however not waste an elimination by voting me out here because i am sooooo spewed town here that whoever is scum, the poor wolfies must be struggling to come out of the shithole they are in and executing me would be like the perfect best case scenerio for them today, so instead, we will not do that today and we will not entertain stupid tunnels from irrationally thinking people either. Period.

The more you react the more I want to poke at you.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3067 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2023 2:09 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 3043, Guillotina wrote:
In post 3008, Enchant wrote: If Andres didn't send mail because forgot, i choke from laugh.
He died. Unless the night order of operations is different here, communications happen after kills everywhere I play.
This is a normal game and messenger acts before kills.

Guidelines can be read here.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3068 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2023 2:11 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

VOTE: TimmerRC
TimmerRC
TimmerRC
he/him
Goon
TimmerRC
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3069 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2023 2:19 pm

Post by TimmerRC »

Btw I would love to try to catch up and play and contribute, but the concept of why I'm thy lim target just makes there be no point. So just lim me, there's no point in me trying to catch up. I can't argue against nothing, you all know deep down that I'm town but you just don't seem to care.
There are 2 kinds of people in the world... those who can handle incomplete statements
TimmerRC
TimmerRC
he/him
Goon
TimmerRC
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3070 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2023 2:22 pm

Post by TimmerRC »

To add to that, the remaining guys are pretty clearly in the claimed PRs, so limming me just gives them more time to concoct lies that so far people are buying.

Limming me is useless and makes your window for making mistakes shrink, not grow.
There are 2 kinds of people in the world... those who can handle incomplete statements
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3071 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:04 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

In post 3069, TimmerRC wrote: Btw I would love to try to catch up and play and contribute, but the concept of why I'm thy lim target just makes there be no point. So just lim me, there's no point in me trying to catch up. I can't argue against nothing, you all know deep down that I'm town but you just don't seem to care.

The lack of spirit in FIGHTING this is not convincing me that you're Town.

If you are Town, FIGHT.
TimmerRC
TimmerRC
he/him
Goon
TimmerRC
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3072 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:28 pm

Post by TimmerRC »

My struggle is this.

People are talking about shortlists of people to lim based on "mechanical clears". I don't know what that means. I don't know HOW to fight against that concept because I don't even know what it means.

People talk about how so n so played a certain way in a game in the past thus they are town, or scum, and it means nothing to me so I don't know how to use that.

People are blindly making plans on night actions with people who are almost certainly at least somewhere lying and fudging their results, but everyone seems ok to trust and plan, and that's bewildering to me.

I lost track of the game and these issues just crushed my ability to play, and now all of this mechanical stuff means I am getting limmed, so yes, I threw in the towel the other day. But I would be willing to try to participate now that I have time, but I have no idea what I can say that would fight against this idea of limming me. What can I say against it?
TimmerRC
TimmerRC
he/him
Goon
TimmerRC
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3073 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:29 pm

Post by TimmerRC »

This is not a game for a newbie, and even when I ask an effing question, I get told I'm feigning being town and making my questions up. So there's literally nowhere for me to go.
Random Nurse
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Random Nurse
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3074 (ISO) » Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:35 pm

Post by Random Nurse »

Can you share any current reads?

I don't want to sense that you're Scum giving up the fight.

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”