Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2475 (ISO) » Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:43 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2470, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2468, Gamma Emerald wrote: I feel like the “third scum” is the better aim for today if Dragon is scum because I think he’s boxed into bringing a clear to the end if he ends ip last scum alive.
Has Dragon actually declared he’s ungated JK? This idea only works if he has.
Why does boxing in a clear matter? He has Purple and Hu Tao setup to be cleared.
Okay, do you think he can sway either of them in 3p?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2476 (ISO) » Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:43 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2473, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 2452, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2449, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 2387, Flavor Leaf wrote: Thing is, I can see Vig + Cop vs JK

Vig + Cop + JK has the potential to win N1, which i don’t love.
I agree that seems strong for us. But scum probably have 2 strong prs left?
i saw you say this earlier in my reread against just a Vig/Cop. I am torn with you. There's a lot of things that I can see coming from Tao Town, but I think if you are town, Dragon has used you this game a lot, and thus is forcing an associative from you. Right now, I think 3rd scum is you or maybe Geraint, but frankly, I'm starting to see the town Geraint I know. Purple or Gamma have some, but it's a little harder for me to see on this reread of mine.

PEdit: I'm starting to see that, Geraint. Would you be open to voting Dragon? I think that would ease the associations, because I dont believe you bus here.
If you think it's Gera why not just vote with me on gera?
You see, I don't get a Vig with Dragon living. On a setup level, it doesn't make sense for Dragon to be town here based on the setup.

You talk about scum having 2 Strong PR's still.

What have they been doing with them then? Role Cop. Weak af. Ascetic to block a Jailkeeper shot and cop? Fine, then it still makes sense to hit the JK here.

There's just reasons and reasons why Dragon is objectively and mechanically scum here, and you aren't providing a single reason against it.

And thats because I think you are pocketed probs, could you be defending and you played together that much? Sure.

But speak to me, Hu Tao. Why does Dragon town read you?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2477 (ISO) » Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:44 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2475, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2470, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2468, Gamma Emerald wrote: I feel like the “third scum” is the better aim for today if Dragon is scum because I think he’s boxed into bringing a clear to the end if he ends ip last scum alive.
Why does boxing in a clear matter? He has Purple and Hu Tao setup to be cleared.
Okay, do you think he can sway either of them in 3p?
yes. 100%. Either of them. To be fair, im open to either of them being the partner, but there's too many possibilities of a misfade with going for the 3rd.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2478 (ISO) » Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2474, Flavor Leaf wrote:
he claimed 2-shot, then acted again.

They also specifically played survivalistcally on Night 2 with it when I was hitting scum.

Also, in that small situation where Dragon would be town, and then I somehow vig town after that, town is still in a 3-2 scenario.

So it's cap to say it's a terrible vote when worst case scenario, get to play late game mountainous with 4 full days to read off of.

That is WORST case scenario.
You didn’t telegraph shit and were sounding like you were shooting Dragon. WHY THE FUCK WOULD HE NOT USE HIS NIGHT ACTION TO SURVIVE AS TOWN?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2479 (ISO) » Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:44 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

I do agree it was better to try and stop a kill as jk than jail you after getting scum yesterday. But if he was scum why wouldn't he just kill someone else here? Or you and pretend he was on someone else?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2480 (ISO) » Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:45 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Going Dragon means I get a vig shot off, and can help shape the finals easier. Dragon has actively been avoiding me letting that happen.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2481 (ISO) » Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:45 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2478, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2474, Flavor Leaf wrote:
he claimed 2-shot, then acted again.

They also specifically played survivalistcally on Night 2 with it when I was hitting scum.

Also, in that small situation where Dragon would be town, and then I somehow vig town after that, town is still in a 3-2 scenario.

So it's cap to say it's a terrible vote when worst case scenario, get to play late game mountainous with 4 full days to read off of.

That is WORST case scenario.
You didn’t telegraph shit and were sounding like you were shooting Dragon. WHY THE FUCK WOULD HE NOT USE HIS NIGHT ACTION TO SURVIVE AS TOWN?
I actively stated multiple times on Day 2 I would not be shooting Dragon.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2482 (ISO) » Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:46 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

-_-
<Embrace The Void>

Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2483 (ISO) » Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:47 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 2476, Flavor Leaf wrote:

i saw you say this earlier in my reread against just a Vig/Cop. I am torn with you. There's a lot of things that I can see coming from Tao Town, but I think if you are town, Dragon has used you this game a lot, and thus is forcing an associative from you. Right now, I think 3rd scum is you or maybe Geraint, but frankly, I'm starting to see the town Geraint I know. Purple or Gamma have some, but it's a little harder for me to see on this reread of mine.

PEdit: I'm starting to see that, Geraint. Would you be open to voting Dragon? I think that would ease the associations, because I dont believe you bus here.
You see, I don't get a Vig with Dragon living. On a setup level, it doesn't make sense for Dragon to be town here based on the setup.

What have they been doing with them then? Role Cop. Weak af. Ascetic to block a Jailkeeper shot and cop? Fine, then it still makes sense to hit the JK here.

There's just reasons and reasons why Dragon is objectively and mechanically scum here, and you aren't providing a single reason against it.

And thats because I think you are pocketed probs, could you be defending and you played together that much? Sure.

I think it's cause he has read me wrong as town before tbh. But regardless I think his claim is town.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2484 (ISO) » Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:47 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2479, Hu Tao wrote: I do agree it was better to try and stop a kill as jk than jail you after getting scum yesterday. But if he was scum why wouldn't he just kill someone else here? Or you and pretend he was on someone else?
he needed the deepwolf plausibility.

I do not see Pav or CW ever being scum here. Not with the way HPE was playing towards them.

I do not see Geraint/Purple ever being a thing here either.

Now, with that, Gamma vs Hu Tao almost surely has a scum in them, and both of you are defending Dragon.

What do you take of Kyouko's push on HPE/Dragon?
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2485 (ISO) » Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:47 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

As in I was town and he thought I was scum all game
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2486 (ISO) » Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:48 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2483, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 2476, Flavor Leaf wrote:

I think it's cause he has read me wrong as town before tbh. But regardless I think his claim is town.
Okay. That's a fair point.

I think he's using that to his advantage, personally.

And I think it's blatantly obvious how much HPE was flowing alongside Dragon.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2487 (ISO) » Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:49 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

oooo flavor makes a point that sorta sticks with me
<Embrace The Void>

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2488 (ISO) » Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:50 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2485, Hu Tao wrote: As in I was town and he thought I was scum all game
Yo.

That is obviously coming from scum then.

He changes that much after 1 single game and doesnt doubt it for a second when his initial gut was to scum read you hard?

I get giving you a little bit of leeway and a pass, but he hasn't doubted it for a second, and without reasons.

Nah, that's a scum case on Dragon for me.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2489 (ISO) » Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:51 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2372, Flavor Leaf wrote: best pav case imo
This response felt like you had some alternative idea that prevented you from really agreebut you didn’t want to share. Have you posted it, if not could you please do so?
<Embrace The Void>

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2490 (ISO) » Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:53 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2489, Gamma Emerald wrote:
This response felt like you had some alternative idea that prevented you from really agreebut you didn’t want to share. Have you posted it, if not could you please do so?
your case on Pav was the best case I've seen for a scum Pav case all game, even though people were trying so hard Day 2 to hit them.

However, I think that's DragonEater with My reads, not Pav with me.

Pav and I lowkey been vibing together all game, and I really don't think they're trying to pocket.

Dragon has the energy of scum trying to control me and thinks they can, then when i sway away, they get super chaotic.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2491 (ISO) » Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:56 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2490, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2489, Gamma Emerald wrote:
your case on Pav was the best case I've seen for a scum Pav case all game, even though people were trying so hard Day 2 to hit them.

However, I think that's DragonEater with My reads, not Pav with me.

Pav and I lowkey been vibing together all game, and I really don't think they're trying to pocket.

Dragon has the energy of scum trying to control me and thinks they can, then when i sway away, they get super chaotic.
Okay,
there’s
the unspoken “but…”. You think Dragon is a better example of what I’m suggesting.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2492 (ISO) » Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:57 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

How close is dragon on votes rn?
<Embrace The Void>

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2493 (ISO) » Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:57 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2463, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1512, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: Lmao - HPE's trajectory on Pavowski is similar to what it is on me. It starts RVS on Pavowski but at some point decides Pavowski is town (which reinforces the push on Laplacian because Laplacian was pushing Pavowski's really early posts like on end of page 2/top of page 3). Once it declares Pavowski towny on D1 it keeps that opinion.

On D2, when DragonEater tells HPE to read Pavowski and Hu Tao, it does so, and at this point still says it thinks Pav is towny
in . The next time it mentions Pavowski is in where it says to dragon it can maybe see Pav is scum but still thinks he is town, and posts a reminder to itself to check on Kyouko and PM.

In the read changes from town!Pav to "warming up to the idea of scum!Pav" and take a look at 1149 - Pav has the same complaint about HPE in 1109 that I have now - HPE is vague, by it's own admission, about why it SRs Pav. And yet, when I asked HPE why it SRs Pav it said I would find the reasoning in it's ISO.
In post 1149, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 1109, Pavowski wrote: HPE I maybe feel a little better about flipping, I'm a little sus of her recent change of heart on me (felt a little too easy if you ask me) and there has certainly been some opportunistic play there outside of that as well
You probably think it was a "little too easy" because this one wasn't exhaustively listing the things it didn't about your recent posts.

Anyway, VOTE: cw
HPE is blatantly faking convenient scumreads on players that are under pressure. This is scum.

Spoiler: raw quotes from HPE's ISO about Pav, but you may as well ISO her yourself and ctrl+f "pav" like I did
In post 44, HighPrincessErinys wrote: RVS wit no RV what da hell

VOTE: Pavowski
In post 53, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 47, Thomith wrote:
In post 46, Pavowski wrote: *pokes thread with a stick*

What, do you people have jobs or something?

Somebody vote Kyouko for that smell thing, that was weird, wasn't it?

That way I can defend her and be all "nah that's totally normal, actually"
I'm finding myself not liking this post. Its giving me a weird gut ping that it feels fake but I dont know how to explain it fully.

You mentioned earlier that we were early on in the day, but here you are acting like there is a sense of urgency that feels like a subtle contradiction.

Why are you trying to get other people to vote Kyouko for something that you find weird? Why not lead the charge yourself if you want to get the game moving?
In post 48, Thomith wrote: UNVOTE:

Thomith don't you think maybe you're jumping the gun a bit? Pavowski's post seems a little, teensy tiny bit, blatantly, shitposty.
In post 55, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 54, Flavor Leaf wrote: i think shitposting is still just a mask, and can be alignment indicative either way. I dont think there's enough to discern a correct answer with Pavowski at all. I lean town, but wouldnt die on that hill.
Never said Pavowski was completely fine, but still seems like an overreaction to me from Thom.
In post 116, HighPrincessErinys wrote: going to read everything this one missed in a sec here but saw a bunch of votes moving around Pavowski so time to UNVOTE: Pavowski before something stupid happens
In post 121, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 116, HighPrincessErinys wrote: going to read everything this one missed in a sec here but saw a bunch of votes moving around Pavowski so time to UNVOTE: Pavowski before something stupid happens
regret
In post 154, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 151, DragonEater70 wrote: Like I think town would rather ask Thomith about their read instead of trying to stop him?
So you're also jumping the gun and making the implication that you think me and Pavowski are partnered because this one scratched it's head at Thomith's overreaction.
In post 341, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 329, Flavor Leaf wrote: Pavowski
DragonEater
Laplacian
Joyboy
thoughts on my green tier, HPE?
In post 342, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Only one this one really agrees with is like Pavowski and DE because ofc this one is actively scumreading Lap and Joyboy is... This one is tuning their existence out for the time being.
In post 489, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 466, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 240, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 236, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 233, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Lemme check myself before taking someone this one is wary of at face value
Okay checks out thank you :salute:
VOTE: Laplacian
To elaborate this one disagrees on Abne doing nothing but illusory acts of help, but more importantly just doesn't really think there's that "comedic veneer" from Pavowski and that and are secretly totally serious. ESPECIALLY not a fan of the sudden mood change after a reread, compare and contrast how and talk about Pavowski. Still don't like those early posts but certainly willing to write things off. It reeks of "scum failed to get people to kill this guy so they're walking away and saying 'yeah but i think they're cool now'".
Just to be clear, this one says it
disagrees
with Laplacian's assessment of Pavowski's and , right? Or is this one saying it thinks that Pavowski was being serious in 46/51 without a "comedic veneer"?

(Am I using this one's pronouns right, I'm not sure if I should use "you/your" or "this one/this one's")
Disagrees, yes.

(You/your is fine.)
In post 901, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 862, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 860, DragonEater70 wrote: Pav and Hu Tao
you got it boss, see y'all tomorrow
Pav's ISO has quite a bit of townie energy imo and there's a few standout posts this one particularly likes, such as and . In general Pav feels very genuine in alot of his posts and points and this one is happy with putting him down as town. Though this one also finds it weird how you tried to shoot down ngl. 🤔

On the other hand this one has fucking nothing for Hu Tao LMAOOOO. This one couldn't reallllly get anything of note out of reading her ISO and when it took a look at its last games with her, Smuggler's Port and love child, it realized that it just cannot read her well because these ISOs are like all fucking identical. And she was town in SP and scum in LC so like!!! Fuck!!! This one still wants to put her down as a scumlean for her lame pushes on me earlier but that's really about it. Going to look more thoroughly later for sure, though.
In post 955, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 954, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 900, Pavowski wrote:
In post 899, cw357 wrote:
In post 889, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 887, cw357 wrote: im still pissed that I was (presumably?) wrong about flavor
UNVOTE:
How does this change your reads
see below
In post 894, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: Oh I see, DE is scum trying to bait out the real vig
VOTE: DE
well this means at least one scum in DE/Kyouko, which I could have seen already.
I arrive at the following conclusion:
If Kyouko is town then DE/Flavor ig could be w/w? Maybe both Kyo and DE are scum
But I'm going to go out on a limb and VOTE: ssbm_Kyouko
prob should vig DE if kyouko flips town
I'm not going to pretend to understand the logic of why this post means Kyo or DE or *both* could be scum, but the more I sit with it the more scum!Dragon makes sense to me

VOTE: Dragon
This is definitely a scum post

Like Pav isn't even pretending to have a reason to vote me. It's thinly veiled OMGUS on a slot that he sees is coming under fire, when he needs to divert attention off hinself after the towncore starts suspecting him.

Game solved GGEZ
This one can see it with the example you quoted but it's still like, pretty pleased with his earlier play? But it supposes this could be a caught scum flailing moment or however you wanna describe it. This one will think on it. Reminder to me also to go and take a look at PM and Kyouko because they've not been on it's radar all that much this game.
In post 1028, HighPrincessErinys wrote: This one is warming up to the idea of scum!Pav but it definitely feels like we're overlooking the lurkers even as we say "well there could be scum there..........."
In post 1015, Flavor Leaf wrote: I wish I could see HPE alignment without having to flip them, lol. that's a big key slot here for me right now.
also you could just shoot me anyway
In post 1069, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 1067, DragonEater70 wrote: Let me explain my thought process on Pav, because I sorta intentionally didn't explain it earlier as I'd wanted to see reactions to my vote on him.

Day 1 he was being voted/shaded for some eary game weirdness which I was willing to ignore as I could see coming from town. Then he made more posts which came across as towny.

However today with Abnegation flipping green and me re-evaluating my scumread on HPE (I think HPE is nulltown right now FWIW), I realized I'd been most likely townreading scum. And while his posts *sound* towny, they are definitely NOT impossible to fake, which makes him the likeliest person to be the scum I'd been townreading. He *sounds* like he's trying to solve the game, but when I actually read his posts I cannot an actual thought process about people's alignments to which I could say "yeah, this person actually had this thought and is actually trying to figure things out".
Think this post hit the nail on the head for me especially with how poor Pav's D2 posting has been.
In post 1149, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 1109, Pavowski wrote: HPE I maybe feel a little better about flipping, I'm a little sus of her recent change of heart on me (felt a little too easy if you ask me) and there has certainly been some opportunistic play there outside of that as well
You probably think it was a "little too easy" because this one wasn't exhaustively listing the things it didn't about your recent posts.

Anyway, VOTE: cw
In post 1332, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 1316, Flavor Leaf wrote: can you give me a short list for everyone?
Flavor Leaf

cw357
(but needs to Get Real or Get Dead)
DragonEater70

Hu Tao
ssbm_Kyouko (this one needs to bother reading her iso so fucking bad)
Purplemango
geraintm

Joyboy

Pavowski

Purplemango feels the best out of the 3 lurkers but all of them really, really need to start contributing.
yep, the kicker. This is 100% a Dragon/HPE world.
In post 2444, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1028, HighPrincessErinys wrote: This one is warming up to the idea of scum!Pav but it definitely feels like we're overlooking the lurkers even as we say "well there could be scum there..........."
In post 1015, Flavor Leaf wrote: I wish I could see HPE alignment without having to flip them, lol. that's a big key slot here for me right now.
also you could just shoot me anyway
this is huge.

HPE was not afraid of being shot because they knew they could be protected.

DE also likes gambits, and I can tell probably wanted to pull one.

I just think everything is lining up for DE scum.
In post 2437, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 894, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: Oh I see, DE is scum trying to bait out the real vig
they saw it!!!!

In post 887, cw357 wrote: im still pissed that I was (presumably?) wrong about flavor
UNVOTE:
see below
well this means at least one scum in DE/Kyouko, which I could have seen already.
If Kyouko is town then DE/Flavor ig could be w/w? Maybe both Kyo and DE are scum
so did CW if Kyouko flips town. Dragon Eater HAD to do something to become townier, so they gambited.

In post 900, Pavowski wrote:
UNVOTE:
see below
I'm not going to pretend to understand the logic of why this post means Kyo or DE or *both* could be scum, but the more I sit with it the more scum!Dragon makes sense to me

VOTE: Dragon
good on Pav.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2494 (ISO) » Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:59 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Flavor Leaf Post somewhere wrote:
In post 901, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 862, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 860, DragonEater70 wrote: Pav and Hu Tao
you got it boss, see y'all tomorrow
Pav's ISO has quite a bit of townie energy imo and there's a few standout posts this one particularly likes, such as and . In general Pav feels very genuine in alot of his posts and points and this one is happy with putting him down as town. Though this one also finds it weird how you tried to shoot down ngl. 🤔

On the other hand this one has fucking nothing for Hu Tao LMAOOOO. This one couldn't reallllly get anything of note out of reading her ISO and when it took a look at its last games with her, Smuggler's Port and love child, it realized that it just cannot read her well because these ISOs are like all fucking identical. And she was town in SP and scum in LC so like!!! Fuck!!! This one still wants to put her down as a scumlean for her lame pushes on me earlier but that's really about it. Going to look more thoroughly later for sure, though.

This was HPE actively being helped in thread by DE to get a better standing and look like HPE was doing something. HPE gave almost nothing all game, but happens to give it when Dragon asks for it, and HPE calls them Boss even. Like, in the moment, that's fine. In hindsight, the way HPE acted towards DE is exactly what a scum partner following the lead scum does.
This. We talked about all game how CW had given more reasons than HPE. Hu Tao agreed with me. And yet, they talk to Dragon this way.

I asked that one multiple times for reads, and couldn't get anything from them, and I was Confirmed Town. Confirmed scum flip makes this look very bad on top of everything else.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2495 (ISO) » Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:00 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 2492, Gamma Emerald wrote: How close is dragon on votes rn?
just me.

CW is likely to join, and Pav I hope would, but cant remember if they said.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2496 (ISO) » Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: dragoneater70
Not in full agreement but you’ve made enough good points to hold my attention
<Embrace The Void>

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2497 (ISO) » Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:22 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Day 1

Spoiler:

DragonEater70 (1)
- geraintm
Flavor Leaf (1)
- Pavowski
Hu Tao (1)
-
Thomith

Not Voting (10)
-
Abnegation
, cw357, DragonEater70,
Flavor Leaf
HighPrincessErinys
, Hu Tao,
Laplacian
, Gamma Emerald, Purplemango,
ssbm_Kyouko

Flavor Leaf (3)
- Pavowski,
Flavor Leaf
, cw357
Pavowski (2) -
Thomith
Laplacian

Abnegation (1)
-
Abnegation

DragonEater70 (1)
- geraintm
Laplacian (1)
-
ssbm_Kyouko

Not Voting (5)
- DragonEater70,
HighPrincessErinys
, Hu Tao, Gamma Emerald, Purplemango

Laplacian (4)
-
ssbm_kyouko
Abnegation
, Pavowski,
HighPrincessErinys

Flavor Leaf (2)
-
Flavor Leaf
, cw357
Abnegation (1)
-
Laplacian

cw357 (1)
- Gamma Emerald
DragonEater70 (1)
- geraintm
HighPrincessErinys
(1)
- DragonEater70

Not Voting (3)
- Hu Tao, Purplemango,
Thomith

Laplacian (5)
-
ssbm_kyouko
Abnegation
, Pavowski,
HighPrincessErinys
, geraintm
HighPrincessErinys (3)
- Hu Tao,
Flavor Leaf
, DragonEater70
Flavor Leaf (1)
- cw357
Abnegation (1)
-
Laplacian

cw357 (1)
- Gamma Emerald

Not Voting (2)
- Purplemango,
Thomith

Laplacian (5)
-
ssbm_kyouko
Abnegation
Pavowski,
HighPrincessErinys
, geraintm
Abnegation (2)
- DragonEater70,
Flavor Leaf

Gamma Emerald (2)
- cw357, Hu Tao
cw357 (1)
- Gamma Emerald
HighPrincessErinys (1)
-
Laplacian

Not Voting (2)
- Purplemango,
Thomith

Laplacian (7)
-
ssbm_kyouko
Abnegation
, Pavowski,
HighPrincessErinys
, geraintm, DragonEater70,
Flavor Leaf

Gamma Emerald (2)
- cw357, Hu Tao
cw357 (1)
- Gamma Emerald
HighPrincessErinys (1)
-
Laplacian

Not Voting (2)
- Purplemango,
Thomith

Day 2

Spoiler:

cw357 (2)
-
Flavor Leaf
HighPrincessErinys

Flavor Leaf
(1)
- cw357
geraintm (1)
- Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald (1)
- Hu Tao
Pavowski (1)
- DragonEater70

Not Voting (4)
- geraintm, Pavowski, Purplemango,
ssbm_Kyouko

2.2cw357 (4) - DragonEater70, cw357,
HighPrincessErinys
, Hu Tao
geraintm (1) - Gamma Emerald

Not Voting (5) -
Flavor Leaf
, geraintm, Pavowski[, Purplemango,
ssbm_Kyouko

2.3cw357 (3) - cw357,
HighPrincessErinys
, Hu Tao
Pavowski (1) -
ssbm_Kyouko

ssbm_Kyouko
(2) -
Flavor Leaf
, DragonEater70

Not Voting (4) - geraintm, Pavowski, Purplemango

2.4cw357 (1) - cw357
Pavowski (1) -
ssbm_Kyouko

ssbm_Kyouko
(4) -
Flavor Leaf
, DragonEater70,
HighPrincessErinys
, Pavowski

Not Voting (3) - geraintm, Purplemango, Hu Tao

2.5cw357 (1) - cw357
Pavowski (1) -
ssbm_Kyouko

ssbm_Kyouko (3) -
Flavor Leaf
HighPrincessErinys
, Pavowski

Not Voting (4) - geraintm, Purplemango, Hu Tao, DragonEater70

2.6cw357 (1) - cw357
ssbm_Kyouko
(4) -
Flavor Leaf,
HighPrincessErinys
, Pavowski, Hu Tao
HighPrincessErinys
(1) -
ssbm_Kyouko

Not Voting (4) - geraintm, Purplemango, DragonEater70, Gamma Emerald

ssbm_Kyouko
(4) -
Flavor Leaf
HighPrincessErinys
, Hu Tao, cw357
HighPrincessErinys
(1) -
ssbm_Kyouko

cw357 (1) - Gamma Emerald

Not Voting (4) - geraintm, Purplemango, DragonEater70, Pavowski

ssbm_Kyouko
(4) -
Flavor Leaf
, HighPrincessErinys, Hu Tao, cw357
HighPrincessErinys
(1) -
ssbm_Kyouko

Gamma Emerald (1) - DragonEater70

Not Voting (4) - geraintm, Purplemango, Pavowski, Gamma Emerald

ssbm_Kyouko
(5) -
Flavor Leaf
HighPrincessErinys
, Hu Tao, Pavowski, cw357
Gamma Emerald (2) - DragonEater70,
ssbm_Kyouko

Not Voting (3) - geraintm, Purplemango, Gamma Emerald

ssbm_Kyouko
(6) -
Flavor Leaf
HighPrincessErinys
, Pavowski, Hu Tao, cw357, Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald (2) - DragonEater70,
ssbm_Kyouko

Not Voting (3) - geraintm, Purplemango

Day 3

Spoiler:

DragonEater70 (1) -
Flavor Leaf

geraintm (1) -
HighPrincessErinys

HighPrincessErinys
(1) - DragonEater70

Not Voting (6) - cw357, Gamma Emerald, geraintm, Hu Tao, Pavowski, Purplemango

cw357 (1) - Pavowski
DragonEater70 (1) -
Flavor Leaf

geraintm (1) -
HighPrincessErinys

HighPrincessErinys
(1) -
DragonEater70

Pavowski (1) - Gamma Emerald

Not Voting (4) - cw357, geraintm, Hu Tao, Purplemango

HighPrincessErinys
(5) - DragonEater70, Hu Tao, Gamma Emerald,
Flavor Leaf
, Purplemango
cw357 (1) - Pavowski
geraintm (1) -
HighPrincessErinys

Not Voting (2) - cw357, geraintm

Day 4

Spoiler:

4.2Pavowski (2) - Gamma Emerald, DragonEater70
DragonEater70 (1) -
Flavor Leaf

geraintm (1) - Hu Tao

Not Voting (4) - cw357, geraintm, Pavowski, Purplemango

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2498 (ISO) » Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:26 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

1.4 to 1.5 is a big one. HPE has unflipped slots in DE and Hu Tao move off when they can pick up steam.

ALWAYS scum in that.

Look at 2.2 to 2.4. Only flip on CW is a red flip. This was around CW having a possible hero solve, and the talk of the day was a lot wanted CW, even after I was off of it. If anything, i got more after I was off of it.

Look at how DE and HPE move together to Kyouko.

2.10 is not good for DE being on Gamma with a sole Kyouko green flip after all that, and I believe thats because 2 scum are already on the Kyouko wagon. 1 in HPE, 1 in an unflipped Hu Tao or Gamma probs.

Day 3, Dragon sits on HPE all day, that's a planned bus if i ever saw one.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2499 (ISO) » Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:28 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Alright, sorry for all the posts, but i thought it was important to reread and do analysis based off of that.

That's good enough for me for now. Dragon is scum here.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”