micro 1096: planned idea [game over]

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yeah im being blunt because people are pulling the most obnoxious nonlogical arguments ive seen in a long time in a mafia game

if you are the type who thinks mean=mafia well sorry, your mafia theory is just wrong and not supported by any sort of evidence and is opposed by data

i already explained why its extremely silly to consider my slot scum after how d1 went down, as I was a major catalyst to rogue getting killed in the first place - where if I am scum, I let a town v town wagon dissipate to kill my own scum partner in the last 24 hours of the day for no possible gain, but possibly being caught by an investigative.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:11 pm

Post by Black »

In post 1245, Flare Fluff wrote:
In post 1238, Black wrote: Actually you know what, fuck it

VOTE: Koba

I want to resolve this before HPE/shaddow now
koba attitude comes of awful.

~H
Vote there with me please

@HPE
@shaddow

If ya'll are town I encourage you to do the same
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1248, Flare Fluff wrote:
In post 1246, DkKoba wrote: like what the fuck does this engage solve
why you need to quote me, when shadow the one who keeps bringing it up. :roll: i am responding to him, not you.

~H
because im also playing this game, and I can defend my townreads and support them by backing them up and shooting down bad faith pushes against them
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/them or she/her

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:12 pm

Post by Flare Fluff »

In post 1251, Black wrote: Vote there with me please

@HPE
@shaddow

how do i bold the vote?

~H
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:12 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1251, Black wrote:
In post 1245, Flare Fluff wrote:
In post 1238, Black wrote: Actually you know what, fuck it

VOTE: Koba

I want to resolve this before HPE/shaddow now
koba attitude comes of awful.

~H
Vote there with me please

@HPE
@shaddow

if you are town you are essentially gamethrowing by your approach here
retired
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:12 pm

Post by Black »

In post 1250, DkKoba wrote: i already explained why its extremely silly to consider my slot scum after how d1 went down, as I was a major catalyst to rogue getting killed in the first place - where if I am scum, I let a town v town wagon dissipate to kill my own scum partner in the last 24 hours of the day for no possible gain, but possibly being caught by an investigative.
If your D1 actions make it silly to consider you scum then it would absolutely make sense for you to do them as scum
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:13 pm

Post by Black »

In post 1253, Flare Fluff wrote:
In post 1251, Black wrote: Vote there with me please

@HPE
@shaddow

how do i bold the vote?

~H
Vote tags - [ v ] [ /v ] minus the spaces
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1249, Black wrote:
In post 452, DkKoba wrote: VOTE: Flare fluff
In post 453, Black wrote: What if it's just the two hydras
In post 455, DkKoba wrote:
nah
In post 456, Black wrote:
In post 455, DkKoba wrote:
nah
Do you think Rogues is town?
Koba ignored this question btw

I think it's just Rogues/Koba
why is this evidence that i am scum, but ignoring hammer on 2 townies and killing scum is not evidence i am town?

why is the standard for both different here? why is the standard different between players?

has cherrypicking like this helped you win in games in the past?
retired
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:14 pm

Post by Black »

In post 1254, DkKoba wrote: if you are town you are essentially gamethrowing by your approach here
I don't think this is true. We win as long as we fade you/HPE/shaddow fmpov
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1255, Black wrote:
In post 1250, DkKoba wrote: i already explained why its extremely silly to consider my slot scum after how d1 went down, as I was a major catalyst to rogue getting killed in the first place - where if I am scum, I let a town v town wagon dissipate to kill my own scum partner in the last 24 hours of the day for no possible gain, but possibly being caught by an investigative.
If your D1 actions make it silly to consider you scum then it would absolutely make sense for you to do them as scum
so why are you town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1259, DkKoba wrote:
so why are you town
if you dont answer you are CONFIRMED MAFIA btw, this is according to the top minds in mafia theory
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

not answering questions that townies deem as necessary is a hard scumtell
retired
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:16 pm

Post by Black »

In post 1257, DkKoba wrote: why is this evidence that i am scum, but ignoring hammer on 2 townies and killing scum is not evidence i am town?
Why would this be evidence that you're town? I think your plan was to bus Rogues and then call everyone that tried to push you stupid
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1262, Black wrote:
In post 1257, DkKoba wrote: why is this evidence that i am scum, but ignoring hammer on 2 townies and killing scum is not evidence i am town?
Why would this be evidence that you're town? I think your plan was to bus Rogues and then call everyone that tried to push you stupid
why are you town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i need you to answer to make a point that your argument that i bussed is extremely stupid
retired
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:17 pm

Post by Flare Fluff »

@ DkKoba I want you to stop being rude to Harle.

- A
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

literally imagine you got a pelt the way i did as town, and how you might feel if someone tried to dismiss that entire line based on "hurr durr u coulda bussed"
retired
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:18 pm

Post by Black »

so why are you town
You're the one that supposedly skimmed through my meta in like 2 minutes and decided I wasn't scum. But now looking back I think you were just trying to get some town points. You dropped that read faster than I could blink
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1265, Flare Fluff wrote: @ DkKoba I want you to stop being rude to Harle.

- A
am i scum if i dont? seems to be how this works. i dont know anything, im just a noob
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1267, Black wrote:
so why are you town
You're the one that supposedly skimmed through my meta in like 2 minutes and decided I wasn't scum. But now looking back I think you were just trying to get some town points. You dropped that read faster than I could blink
am i voting you
retired
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:19 pm

Post by Flare Fluff »

I am gone for 30 minutes and once when I come back I see Harle vs DkKoba again.

- A
Flare Fluff
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Flare Fluff
They/them or she/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:20 pm

Post by Flare Fluff »

In post 1256, Black wrote: Vote tags - [ v ] [ /v ] minus the spaces
Thank you!

VOTE: Vote Koba

placing my vote here, since day one been obsessed with mason talk, ausuke died later, because of koba saying ausuka is mason, trying to get other claim mason.

I will leave vote here, for A to decide, but not fan of koba.

~H
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i sort people by towniness and youre in the bottom 3, arguably 2, boo hoo.

i had similar feelings about rogue midday due to the dragoneater head and ended up voting them because they fell to my poe and i wanted to compromise within my PoE, ausuka having been in my PoE earlier that day and moving up

viewing the game holistically is how i play, and even if i have reasons to townread someone i will compare them to others. in comparison to shadow i think you are less towny, in comparison to margot you are more towny in some regards. its how you catch deepwolves as well

i skimmed your meta, saw this behavior more match up with your town games, and binned you as town. i did not have a solid reason to lock you town, however. if that makes you think im scum, well then idk skill issue.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1271, Flare Fluff wrote:
In post 1256, Black wrote: Vote tags - [ v ] [ /v ] minus the spaces
Thank you!

VOTE: Vote Koba

placing my vote here, since day one been obsessed with mason talk, ausuke died later, because of koba saying ausuka is mason, trying to get other claim mason.

I will leave vote here, for A to decide, but not fan of koba.

~H
pattern seeking brain seeks patterns it wants
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

a more experienced player might read my prior games, and notice that when masons are present i talk about them regardless of alignment, even tris can tell you this as we had a mason game in my very first game with her.
retired

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”