Mafia Reunion | Postgame

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3075 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:10 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3074, Flavor Leaf wrote: i standby there is a group scum in Dan/Drew basically 100% of the time.

their roles put them in a situation where they can just target each other every night and become untouchable bar the unstoppable action, but I always thought that was weird.
Setup wise I have always been 1 in 1 out.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3076 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:11 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3075, Titus wrote:
In post 3074, Flavor Leaf wrote: i standby there is a group scum in Dan/Drew basically 100% of the time.

their roles put them in a situation where they can just target each other every night and become untouchable bar the unstoppable action, but I always thought that was weird.
Setup wise I have always been 1 in 1 out.

yeah, and maestro/cakez were clearly following within the FG. Evident mostly with RR.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3077 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:13 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I also like actively defended NK15 AND Radical, albeit turning on RR when I saw E-1 because his flip helped confirm FG was leading it there. Then it lead to a double Addict phase the next couple days.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3078 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:16 pm

Post by Titus »

Flavor, what do you think of the odds Maestro was the n1 convert? A new person was coming into the slot and would have no background to be traced.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3079 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:24 pm

Post by Theta Alpine »

In post 3073, Titus wrote: It could signal a traitor who he was.
as much as i am pondering a flavor leaf scum world

both of the traitors so far were informed of who group scum were it looks like
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3080 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:29 pm

Post by Titus »

We have Maestro n1 convert, ? n2 convert and Roden or Theta being the n4 convert, supposing Flavor's information is accurate as of the time he said it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #3081 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:34 pm

Post by Thomith »

In post 3025, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1396, Thomith wrote:
In post 1395, Roden wrote: I have no WIM in this game so vote me out if you want

I only had one shot and apparently misread my role PM, I assumed "once during the Day" meant I could reveal my stream one time each Day, not once ever in the entire game

I wasn't converted, probably because scum also believed I could reveal my self watch each day, but yeah

For whatever reason though, I could still stream last night since the mod confirmed my self-watch
My one shot ability in my PM is worded the same way so I trust this I think?

So you have a self watch? So you can say if you got targeted by something or not?

I don’t think that counts as a targeting ability, that feels passive.
I more meant the wording of the one-shot ability that we activate during the say was worded in the exact same way, which is why I believed it.
thomith could be a court jester

I have a Large Normal currently Ongoing.
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3082 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:35 pm

Post by Thomith »

Granted on hindsight, that probably doesn't mean much about alignment

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3083 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:35 pm

Post by Thomith »

I want to trust Titus and FL but I'm getting paranoid.

Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3084 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:38 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 3078, Titus wrote: Flavor, what do you think of the odds Maestro was the n1 convert? A new person was coming into the slot and would have no background to be traced.
Yes, that's exactly what I'm thinking. It's a good move to target the slot that has a replacement coming in so they're just a fresh face with a fresh view and no inconsistency with a previous attitude.
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3085 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:42 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3084, Aureal wrote:
In post 3078, Titus wrote: Flavor, what do you think of the odds Maestro was the n1 convert? A new person was coming into the slot and would have no background to be traced.
Yes, that's exactly what I'm thinking. It's a good move to target the slot that has a replacement coming in so they're just a fresh face with a fresh view and no inconsistency with a previous attitude.
We can agree on that.

I also think one of Roden or Theta is culted as they were so in sync but not now. Unless we think specifically my stubborness held them together, one of them is almost certainly culted.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3086 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:43 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3083, Thomith wrote: I want to trust Titus and FL but I'm getting paranoid.
Fair. Everything should be reassessed but we have more data now.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3087 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:44 pm

Post by Titus »

UNVOTE: Aureal

I kinda think I'm on a mech roll here.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3088 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1409, SirCakez wrote: Drew reads pretty town in game and in the pt

I probably want to eliminate Aureal or Bianco today. Maybe Roden or Theta??

FL is probably town but I really feel like that quickhammer was a gambit play he'd make as scum so I'm not writing him off
Hmm defends Dan and Drew. There's only a couple slots outside the FG not mentioned and I'm one. But I was beefing with Aureal and Theta at the time.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3089 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:07 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2906, Titus wrote:
Real NameFlipped or Announced IdentityListed in my Feeback
Arden
Maestro
Blair
Cakeznamed d2, d3
Cameron
Dakota
DrewNamed d3
Emerson
DeasVailnamed d2
Finley
Hu Tao
Garnet
Dand5 result
Harlow
Ira
Not Known 15
Juniper
Thetad5 results
Kiernan
d5 result
Lennox
Roden
Merritt
Radical Rat
Nova
JacksonVirgoNamed D2, D3
Oakley

Let's suppose that I'm right about Roden or Theta being converted n4.

Suppose it's Theta.
Dan and Aureal are both town. Roden's town too. Drew is scum in FG. JV is town due to names unless he swapped, which is highly unlikely.

Dan, Aureal, Titus, Roden, JV, +1 of Thom, FL, Hu
Drew (group), Theta (cult), [2 of T, FL and Hu are convert and scum].

Mechwise, FL doesn't make sense as group scum. We get a realistic 50/50 for the other.

I'll process Roden in the AM
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3090 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:12 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

isnt that the night Dan targeted Maestro? I specifically think Maestro was targeted that night. And what happened Day 2? They all followed Dan on Radical Rat.

This day sucks because scum are going to do everything they can to protect the group scum member. If it's 4, and scum don't bus, we specifically have to have all 6 town on a group scum to fade them, and that's incredibly difficult. We have to force scum to bus or literally all come together.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3091 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:20 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

i dont see a world where both Roden and Theta are town here.

Im getting pretty comfortable with Titus Town here, and that means Theta/Dan/Aureal have at most one scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3092 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:22 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

So in a world where Theta is scum, is it Theta/Drew/Hu Tao as scum? Maybe with JV? Hu Tao can only be group scum if scum, same with Aureal.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3093 (ISO) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:24 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Theta/Drew or Dan/Roden are the two strongest pairings in my head right now, I think. I still think it's just Dan Group scum. The players revolving around Dan were definitely trying to discredit me and turn the gamestate to a world where I can get misfaded, which I feel is a big sign I was going in the right direction this game.
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3094 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:21 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

well if i am town then you need me or a scumperson to vote dan so that might not happen
probably

i need to think about what it means if roden is converted and not group scum hmm
alter of rautherdir
as town won 5 games | lost 6 games | mislimd 3 times | dayvigged once | nightkilled 3 times | vengekilled once | survived 3 times
as scum won 5 games | lost 1 game | eliminated twice | dayvigged once | vigged once | survived once | perfect scum victory once
and if you count large normal 204 then i won that game after replacing out as scum
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3095 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:52 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Whattya mean if
Theta Alpine
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Theta Alpine
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3096 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:05 am

Post by Theta Alpine »

from your perspective if i am town then you need me to vote dan or you need scum to bus
alter of rautherdir
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3097 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:27 am

Post by ActionDan »

In post 3068, Theta Alpine wrote:
In post 3061, ActionDan wrote: Even if the mod made an error usually the mod would tell the affected party (Theta) but that not being the case probably means it is unrelated.
it uh
my results on roden did end up being the mod error
they just forgot to tell me the updated result until just a bit ago
Mod went 24+ hours without informing you since he caught the mistake. And I think he posted once in between. I suppose the Mod may have compounded on his hiccup. To confirm: you saw recruitment + 2 individual miscellaneous actions (your own ability not in the count)
In post 3071, Aureal wrote: Turning that over in my head... Dan stops conversions
from
FG? The same group that he's been insisting had no scum in it?

I'm gonna have to go back and read all this claim info stuff again aren't I? :?

Dan and Drew, can you clarify when and why you guys claimed your roles to each other in the FG?
More like I don't have the "Only effective against Non-FG players" language, if I had that then I would certainly have wondered why I did when I just doc. Similarly you wouldn't think there would need to be redundant language that said I protect against all threats foreign and domestic. The game may have be quite different otherwise.

For claim timings see below:

In post 3077, Flavor Leaf wrote: I also like actively defended NK15 AND Radical, albeit turning on RR when I saw E-1 because his flip helped confirm FG was leading it there. Then it lead to a double Addict phase the next couple days.
From memory you were suspicious of RR end of Day 1 and were okay with the RR train early on. Can you bring up some quotes around that time to show otherwise?
In post 3084, Aureal wrote:
I said the same in the FG PT N1 when I crumbed my target (that I had bet a convert would be between Maestro and Drew, leaning Maestro) . D2 I claimed 1) that Maestro was Not converted and 2) had I flipped instead of NK15 people would be much less suspicious of the FG group. 3) that I am limited to targeting FG members and that's who I want to target.

D3 Drew publicly claimed he was responsible for blocking FL/Theta. After I asked for a FG mass claim; I full claimed, then Drew, then Maestro, then Cakez.
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3098 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:34 am

Post by ActionDan »

There is an annoying world where Drew is full rolestopper leaving omitting the roleblocking the target component and my protect was nulled but I still think Hu being N1 convert is most likely. Plus there was definitely a genuine annoyance expressed from Maestro in the PT that I didn't target him N2.
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3099 (ISO) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:13 am

Post by Titus »

I don't think either Roden or Theta are groupscum, just n4 converts. Let's start with Roden.

Hu Tao, on day 3, claims an inno on Roden. That would be a very bold move to claim an inno on a partner. Roden hadn't claimed to be Finley until day 2. Also, Gamma is not going to call Roden's ability a cult ability if she checked Finley and got an inno night 1. This would require an unstoppable action assuming Gamma wasn't lying about being ascetic.

Hu Tao's content has also been less than stellar.

Meh, this is possible.

If Roden is the group scum, theta is town. FL is only viable as the n4 convert.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Theme Park [Large Theme Games]”