JOAT uPick | FIN!

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:36 pm

Post by Bell »

My experience with Maria and Beeboy hydra’s is that beeboy is a myth and when they do post I never know what to make of them anyway. So I prefer trying and failing to read Maria instead.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:37 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 1471, Bell wrote: I sincerely don’t know why you would think I wouldn’t be able to post after I die, why I’d lie about that and think it was largely said from a place of emotion than of logic as it’s mostly meant I think to be a put down more than anything.

You aren’t showing this level of disrespect to other players who has used less substantiated. this level of frustration does not appear to be in line with your frustration with others. It does appear to be consistent with your statements which goes back to my conception of you as dense.

And maybe you don’t appreciate that and this is you venting after that. Since it did seem to genuinely bother you.

But Mafia. In a game of it. People say things.

On the other hand,

I think she's trying to approach you in good faith and she also thinks you're trolling her in case you don't understand why she is upset at you.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:37 pm

In post 1475, Bell wrote: My experience with Maria and Beeboy hydra’s is that beeboy is a myth and when they do post I never know what to make of them anyway. So I prefer trying and failing to read Maria instead.
beeboy is like 50x easier to read than maria lol
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:37 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1469, Maid Cafe wrote: Oh right, hang on I forgot what you expect from me *ahem*

Duh, I know I'm beautiful glad you have eyes though Pooky~ Please keep praising me.
What a bad maria impression, beeboy.
You didn't include one actual insult in this
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:38 pm

In post 1470, Maid Cafe wrote: Beeboy told me he was drinking at a birthday party and I haven't heard from him since and it's a shame cause I wanted to force drunk beeboy to play cause that would've been hella funny.
unfortunate but we can always grab a bottle of champagne ourselves since he's decided to leave you all alone
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Maid Cafe
Maid Cafe
Goon
Maid Cafe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:40 pm

Post by Maid Cafe »

In post 1467, LadyTerminallyOffline wrote:
In post 1465, Maid Cafe wrote: Hey LTC, if I told you I find it hard to believe Bell's play comes from mafia would you hear me out? I can sense you're a bit tense in tone. This maid is here to lend you some support.
I am willing to hear out third parties to this back and forth yes. I'll be back in an hour after I've re-read the events from the weekend anew. A fresh perspective is welcome.
My main concern with Bell that I don't believe got touched on much with other people is how he claimed early, scum like to normally dangle roles or something in town's face and go "Look how useful I can be guys" along with the fact it was early that hints at a bit of panic. However, with the latter that can be just a way someone plays and I'm not familiar with Bell to make that call, someone else can prob chime in but I don't think it's a smoking gun regardless.

The thing that makes me pause about Bell the most is that he doesn't seem to be well, trying. I mean that more in the sense of trying to live. He's tried to appeal a bit with his role but most of his defense from what I see is how he would/is playing vs anything of substance that would deal with people's concerns on him.

These wagons on Joy/Bell are stagnant and that means wolves are happy with how these wagons are going or we're correct and people trying to defend them. Now, I am biased in this cause I think Joy/Bell is TvT but you can come to your own answer on it by looking at who is defending what wagon.
Why are you... the only one causing me so much confusion?

aka beeboy and MariaR
Maid Cafe
Maid Cafe
Goon
Maid Cafe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:41 pm

Post by Maid Cafe »

In post 1472, Joyboy wrote: HEY, I ORDERED EVERYTHING ON THE MENU ON PAGE 6!
WHERE IS MY EVERYTHING!
Ask again with your inside voice!

aka beeboy and MariaR
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:41 pm

Post by Firebringer »

that is his inside voice
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Maid Cafe
Maid Cafe
Goon
Maid Cafe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:41 pm

Post by Maid Cafe »

In post 1478, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1469, Maid Cafe wrote: Oh right, hang on I forgot what you expect from me *ahem*

Duh, I know I'm beautiful glad you have eyes though Pooky~ Please keep praising me.
Is the impression of me you have that I have to insult people all the time? That's actually kinda hurtful.

aka beeboy and MariaR
Joyboy
Joyboy
Goon
Joyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:42 pm

Post by Joyboy »

In post 1481, Maid Cafe wrote:
In post 1472, Joyboy wrote: HEY, I ORDERED EVERYTHING ON THE MENU ON PAGE 6!
WHERE IS MY EVERYTHING!
Ask again with your inside voice!
I WANT MEAT!!!
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:42 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1483, Maid Cafe wrote:

Is the impression of me you have that I have to insult people all the time? That's actually kinda hurtful.
no, thats saved just for me.
Show

Joyboy
Joyboy
Goon
Joyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:42 pm

Post by Joyboy »

WHERE IS MY EVERYTHING!!!
Maid Cafe
Maid Cafe
Goon
Maid Cafe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:43 pm

Post by Maid Cafe »

In post 1477, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1475, Bell wrote: My experience with Maria and Beeboy hydra’s is that beeboy is a myth and when they do post I never know what to make of them anyway. So I prefer trying and failing to read Maria instead.
beeboy is like 50x easier to read than maria lol
Hey, I'm very easy to read. Blindly call me town and let me lead you to victory~ Read me. :)

aka beeboy and MariaR
Maid Cafe
Maid Cafe
Goon
Maid Cafe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:43 pm

Post by Maid Cafe »

In post 1485, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1483, Maid Cafe wrote:

no, thats saved just for me.
Why would I insult one of my favorites to play with? I enjoy your company.

aka beeboy and MariaR
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:44 pm

In post 1480, Maid Cafe wrote:
In post 1465, Maid Cafe wrote: Hey LTC, if I told you I find it hard to believe Bell's play comes from mafia would you hear me out? I can sense you're a bit tense in tone. This maid is here to lend you some support.
I am willing to hear out third parties to this back and forth yes. I'll be back in an hour after I've re-read the events from the weekend anew. A fresh perspective is welcome.
My main concern with Bell that I don't believe got touched on much with other people is how he claimed early, scum like to normally dangle roles or something in town's face and go "Look how useful I can be guys" along with the fact it was early that hints at a bit of panic. However, with the latter that can be just a way someone plays and I'm not familiar with Bell to make that call, someone else can prob chime in but I don't think it's a smoking gun regardless.

The thing that makes me pause about Bell the most is that he doesn't seem to be well, trying. I mean that more in the sense of trying to live. He's tried to appeal a bit with his role but most of his defense from what I see is how he would/is playing vs anything of substance that would deal with people's concerns on him.

These wagons on Joy/Bell are stagnant and that means wolves are happy with how these wagons are going or we're correct and people trying to defend them. Now, I am biased in this cause I think Joy/Bell is TvT but you can come to your own answer on it by looking at who is defending what wagon.
this is a lot of words but its not really clear to me why you think Bell is town.

so in one sentence what is your best reason for why Bell = Town?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:44 pm

Post by Firebringer »

maria is reverse trolling me
Show

Joyboy
Joyboy
Goon
Joyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:44 pm

Post by Joyboy »

ARE BELL AND POOKY ON THE SAME PIRATE CREW?
Maid Cafe
Maid Cafe
Goon
Maid Cafe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:45 pm

Post by Maid Cafe »

In post 1489, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:

this is a lot of words but its not really clear to me why you think Bell is town.

so in one sentence what is your best reason for why Bell = Town?
Bell is town because he'd be appealing to his audiences differently as a wolf.

aka beeboy and MariaR
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:46 pm

In post 1492, Maid Cafe wrote: Bell is town because he'd be appealing to his audiences differently as a wolf.
ok which way would he be appealing to everyone and why
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Maid Cafe
Maid Cafe
Goon
Maid Cafe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:46 pm

Post by Maid Cafe »

In post 1491, Joyboy wrote:

ARE BELL AND POOKY ON THE SAME PIRATE CREW?
Probably, I've never got my read on Pooky wrong and if he's a wolf I expect to find it. I have a few pings with how he's playing rn but I A) don't care enough and B) don't feel like yelling.

aka beeboy and MariaR
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:47 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1493, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1492, Maid Cafe wrote: Bell is town because he'd be appealing to his audiences differently as a wolf.
You got your one sentence and now you want more!!!!

LOOK AT THIS BEAR SHIFTING THE GOAL POSTS
Show

Maid Cafe
Maid Cafe
Goon
Maid Cafe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:47 pm

Post by Maid Cafe »

In post 1493, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
I don't think I need to tell you why answering this is extremely counterproductive.

aka beeboy and MariaR
Joyboy
Joyboy
Goon
Joyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:47 pm

Post by Joyboy »

NAMI AND SANJI ARE SO RELIABLE!!!
I HAVE THE BEST PIRATE CREW!
Joyboy
Joyboy
Goon
Joyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:48 pm

Post by Joyboy »

A CREW BEFITTING OF KING OF THE PIRATES!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Maid Cafe
Maid Cafe
Goon
Maid Cafe
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:48 pm

Post by Maid Cafe »

Idk maybe I'm thinking too hard on how I would play as a wolf in Bell's spot as the main D1 wagon but I'm really not seeing it.

aka beeboy and MariaR

Return to “Theme Park [Large Theme Games]”