Mini Normal 2326 | Everything has exploded !

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:33 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Roden (3) :
Luca Blight / SuperflousNinja / Dannflor

Dunnstral (1) :
Grackaroni

SuperfluousNinja (1) :
Roden

DarthPunk (1) :
gob

oatsmaster (1) :
Naery

outoforder (1) :
Vivax

Not Voting (5):
Dunnstral / outoforder / DarthPunk / oatsmaster / Hu Tao

With 13 Alive, it takes 7 to secure an execution.

Day One ends in (expired on 2024-02-12 04:48:03)

Mod Notes
Please note the reminder made in , thanks

Flavor
Spoiler:
and, yeah this is boring right? like, everyone is bored that's not me? I'll just be cutting it short to get to the essentials, uzi wants to actually fight back, she opens the doors to find scraps to finish building her weapon railgun (good) but also encounters murder drones, shenanegans ensue, wow they're buddies, now they're trying to figure out everything while Uzi slowly turns into a dissassembly drone for mysterious reasons (cool but also bad)

as for names since i don't really wanna introduce everyone 1 by 1, N / V / J are the original squad of murder drones uzi meets, Doll is a mysterious russian robot girl who kinda does her own thing and gets in the way of Uzi, Lizzy is basically irrelevant but i love her and she's an icon, Tessa is the only human and she was actually the one who created N / V / J / and someone else who only appears in flashbacks so like who cares amirite, basically she's important to the plot, and finally while not necessarily a character, the absolute solver is basically an eldritch cybervirus and is the thing that turns robots into murder drones (that sure feels out of place, i wonder if that has anything to do with what i'm about to complain about later)

wow that was a mouthful ! i'm sure no one is confused
Last edited by Gypyx on Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:39 pm

Post by outoforder »

In post 913, Dannflor wrote: I didn’t realize it put him at e-1 actually

I didn’t think there were that many votes on him

I have somewhat high expectations of Dunnstral that he hasn’t really met this game. I think he has the capability of being more insightful even with a lower engagement. He could be town, but I felt fine applying some pressure there in the moment
Can you link me to a past game of his where he expresses behavior you point out here?
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:54 pm

Post by outoforder »

In post 997, Oatsmaster wrote: Ie if we yeet town, vivax doesn’t look bad for pushing a misyeet and he can continue to push his irrelevant targets and chill as a slightly sus townie because he won’t be in danger of the “why are you still alive” problem
Luca, this is probably one of the best and most correct things Oats has said in this game.
Oatsmaster
Oatsmaster
He
Goon
Oatsmaster
He
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:02 pm

Post by Oatsmaster »

Im gonna say that unless Ninja is portraying a character that isnt real in which case I think shed be playing more mafia, shes town.
I dont think it makes much sense to say the things shes said if she were mafia. especially the stuff regarding the game getting too personal.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:14 pm

Post by outoforder »

In post 1003, Oatsmaster wrote: Im gonna say that unless Ninja is portraying a character that isnt real in which case I think shed be playing more mafia, shes town.
I dont think it makes much sense to say the things shes said if she were mafia. especially the stuff regarding the game getting too personal.
Yeah she's probably town. She seems very self-aware of herself but when she makes posts she makes mistakes, like very obvious mistakes that contradict with what she has said before.
For instance, she puts Dunnstral in scum column in her list post, then posts reasons why he is mafia and says he is null.

I find it very unlike that someone who seems so self-aware (even if you read her as scum this is true so it would apply also if she's town) gives people ammunition like this to attack her. As mafia i would say with 90% certainty she would be very careful and definitely more likely to keep her story straight.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:04 pm

Post by outoforder »

In post 23, Roden wrote:
In post 10, Vivax wrote:
In post 6, Roden wrote: VOTE: Vivax

It's been awhile since I last played with you
Yeah I think you were around when I got offered a leading position at a social media company, which I then declined to get a job instead.

Why the vote ?
It's just random
The more i look at this, this whole scene here looks very unnatural and sketchy.

Random voting stage stands for this; You place a vote on someone hoping it would spark a reaction that is unexpected from them as town.

Now from Roden's side:
- There is a reason Roden voted for Vivax. the vote is not random. I don't care what the reason is, but there is a reason why he chose Vivax from all the players. Now Vivax responds with "why the vote?", which is (or can be considered) an unexpected reaction to a seemingly random vote. As i put it, "why so scared Vivax?"

From Vivax' side:
- I don't find it completely unreasonable to ask "why the vote". However, Vivax fairly well knows what RVS stands for and should not be interested in the vote at all unless he is either thinking there's some suspicious activity behind the vote (why Roden chose him of all the players), or trying to counter-bait a reaction from Roden (which should be expected with the "scummy" answer -- "why the vote?").

Instead of anything happening, fucking nothing at all happens with here, while both players have reasonable reasons to push this further. If not to find mafia, at least start the discussion about something relevant. I find this very likely to be S/S interaction.
Oatsmaster
Oatsmaster
He
Goon
Oatsmaster
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:51 pm

Post by Oatsmaster »

In post 540, Vivax wrote:
In post 538, Dannflor wrote: for transparency, im somewhere around here right now:

TOWN: Luca Blight, outoforder, Oatsmaster
LEAN TOWN: gob, Hu Tao, SuperfluousNinja
MIXED/NULL: Dunnstral, Naerys, MalcolmTucker, Roden
LEAN SCUM: Vivax
SCUM: DarthPunk
I‘d have Dunn, DP , OOO and Oats in lean scum currently. Others lean town except for Malcolm.

Dunn more of a null though for lack of content. It‘s just that he gives off a scummy breeze I can‘t place my finger on.

You and Ninja towned it up during this phase.
I‘m flattered that you think I could be scum.
In post 641, Vivax wrote: Beginning from #202 Hu Tao had the same thoughts I had on the reread now, mostly. I think I'll treat it as a town point.

Then I scumread Oats because he wasn't all over OOO for townreading Gob with that post. Probably a pretty good reason from me considering he came into with the tone of an angry something and was scumreading me while I in turn was scumreading OOO.

Consider these statements.
Me: OOO scum, gob town.
OOO: Gob town.
Oats: Vivax scum, Gob scum.

How does someone from Oats' position who doesn't post an opinion on OOO at all see him calling Gob's post terrible AND giving him a townread for it prioritize calling me scum first?

OOO, Oats, Dann it is. If not Dann then DP.
In post 859, Vivax wrote: To be clear, my current pool would be Oats/Ninja/OoO but Ninja is more on a whim right now.
That said I appreciate that Naerys thinks similarly.
The progression that Vivax goes through doesnt make any sense here. He goes from Dann/Ninja "towning it up" to adding Dann in his next reads list and ninja in his following reads list.

Its also very very odd that he seems to implicitly trust naerys here for no reason?

Anyway im voting
VOTE: roden

I reread the entire thread cause why not and roden cannot find anything to post about other than me. I think its fairly obvious hes not actually parsing whats happening and just trying to be active by "catching up" and not being relevant to the conversation.
Oatsmaster
Oatsmaster
He
Goon
Oatsmaster
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:59 pm

Post by Oatsmaster »

Im still really stuck on dann's very very quick reversal from ninja to dp so hed be the 3rd name I throw in there
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:09 pm

Post by outoforder »

In post 1007, Oatsmaster wrote: Im still really stuck on dann's very very quick reversal from ninja to dp so hed be the 3rd name I throw in there
Yeah i am not completely over DP's interpretation of "is Dann just making cases instead of trying to find mafia", i mean it entirely could be the thing. Especially as i am really struggling to find third mafia. But that's fine for now, that's why having like one million hours of D1 is super good. :)
Oatsmaster
Oatsmaster
He
Goon
Oatsmaster
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:15 pm

Post by Oatsmaster »

Dann also mentioned he unvoted dunn because he thought you were like soft mason claiming which doesnt make any sense to me? like that requires a big assumption that you are town to happen immediately in his brain
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:19 pm

Post by outoforder »

I would also like to know when you, Grackaroni, are completely caught up with the thread. Just for reasons.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:20 pm

Post by outoforder »

In post 1009, Oatsmaster wrote: Dann also mentioned he unvoted dunn because he thought you were like soft mason claiming which doesnt make any sense to me? like that requires a big assumption that you are town to happen immediately in his brain
I think he has read me town all game, no? It kind of makes sense if he's telling the truth about not knowing himself putting Dunnstrall L-1.
Oatsmaster
Oatsmaster
He
Goon
Oatsmaster
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:25 pm

Post by Oatsmaster »

In post 865, Dannflor wrote: I guess if I’m wrong on a town read in these three I think OoO is the most likely to be wrong?
he does say this right before but otherwise you are in his firmly town section in the reads list that he posted a while before this whole thing happened.
idk just that masons wouldnt be the first place my brain goes to if someone yells dont yeet that dude
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:31 pm

Post by outoforder »

You have to consider him not knowing he put Dunnstrall at L-1.
If he really missed that, i don't think that's an unreasonable assumption, because how else "would i know dunn is town"?
If he didn't miss that, then obviously he is lying and mafia.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:33 pm

Post by outoforder »

In post 1012, Oatsmaster wrote: idk just that masons wouldnt be the first place my brain goes to if someone yells dont yeet that dude
It's hilarious though you bring this up since i have saved you from D1 lynch claiming mason with you when we were not actually even masons. :D :D :D
Oatsmaster
Oatsmaster
He
Goon
Oatsmaster
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:37 pm

Post by Oatsmaster »

In post 1013, outoforder wrote: You have to consider him not knowing he put Dunnstrall at L-1.
If he really missed that, i don't think that's an unreasonable assumption, because how else "would i know dunn is town"?
If he didn't miss that, then obviously he is lying and mafia.
I mean I do think he really missed that he put dunn at L-1 but just the excuse is weird.
"oh I unvoted becuase ooo said stop because soft claim masons" is just like weird idkkk.

LOOOOL that was so fucking long ago I cant believe you remember it
Oatsmaster
Oatsmaster
He
Goon
Oatsmaster
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:38 pm

Post by Oatsmaster »

big brain plays
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:38 pm

Post by outoforder »

In post 1015, Oatsmaster wrote: LOOOOL that was so fucking long ago I cant believe you remember it
I remember everything ;)
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:10 am

Post by outoforder »

In post 1012, Oatsmaster wrote:
In post 865, Dannflor wrote: I guess if I’m wrong on a town read in these three I think OoO is the most likely to be wrong?
he does say this right before but otherwise you are in his firmly town section in the reads list that he posted a while before this whole thing happened.
idk just that masons wouldnt be the first place my brain goes to if someone yells dont yeet that dude
It's actually a bit weird he says this:
In post 865, Dannflor wrote:
In post 859, Vivax wrote: To be clear, my current pool would be Oats/Ninja/OoO but Ninja is more on a whim right now.
That said I appreciate that Naerys thinks similarly.

I guess if I’m wrong on a town read in these three I think OoO is the most likely to be wrong?

I feel increasingly solid about Ninja as town
I mean, he has just expressed suspicion towards Vivax.
Why does he care about who Vivax scumreads? Or like "if one of these three NEEDS to be mafia THEN it's this guy". Seems a bit out of place how to talk to your scumread.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:23 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 981, Oatsmaster wrote: Okay so Roden came back vomited up some stuff and left, what are y’all thoughts about it?
I was expecting some pushback from my read on them but they either didn't get there yet or didn't find it memorable.
Oatsmaster
Oatsmaster
He
Goon
Oatsmaster
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:25 am

Post by Oatsmaster »

In post 1019, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 981, Oatsmaster wrote: Okay so Roden came back vomited up some stuff and left, what are y’all thoughts about it?
I was expecting some pushback from my read on them but they either didn't get there yet or didn't find it memorable.
thoughts on what ooo and me are talking about?
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:28 am

Post by outoforder »

Gotta go to work. I would appreciate if you, Dunnstral could link to your latest town and mafia game so i can read them after i get back home.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:29 am

Post by outoforder »

I mean i can find them myself later also, but it's very hard for me to navigate this forum.
DarthPunk
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:55 am

Post by DarthPunk »

I’ll be around tomorrow morning catching up with the thread while I’m at work. It was my -actual- bday today and had a date day with my partner so that’s why I haven’t been around.

I was skimming the thread every now and then.

Main thing is some issues with ninja her reads aren’t really consistent with themselves there are a couple of blatant examples that I need her to explain when I outline them tomorrow.

Anyway goodnight.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Oatsmaster
Oatsmaster
He
Goon
Oatsmaster
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:07 am

Post by Oatsmaster »

In post 1023, DarthPunk wrote: I’ll be around tomorrow morning catching up with the thread while I’m at work. It was my -actual- bday today and had a date day with my partner so that’s why I haven’t been around.

I was skimming the thread every now and then.

Main thing is some issues with ninja her reads aren’t really consistent with themselves there are a couple of blatant examples that I need her to explain when I outline them tomorrow.

Anyway goodnight.
Happy birthday!

Is it really worth time investigating ninja more? Feel like if shes scum, she wouldnt make some of the posts shes made

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”