Votecount 3.6

Gypyx (3):
Psyche, JacksonVirgo, Black
E-2

Psyche (1):
Gypyx

Not Voting (4):
Hu Tao, Luca Blight, OutWorldER, ketchup777

With 8 Alive, it takes 5 to secure an execution, and 4 to secure a no execution.

Day Three ends in (expired on 2024-02-19 03:52:11)

Mod Notes
None
thomith could be a court jester

I have a Large Normal currently Ongoing.

I have a Micro Normal currently Ongoing.
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2326 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:22 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2319, Psyche wrote: black's iso just blah to me but i scumread her w ower based on poe. if the read is wrong, only hu tao is left. but i'm inclined based on costs/benefits analysis to agree that hu tao's claim seems credible. maybe more strongly i think that gypx's stances around hu tao demonstrate pocketing rather than team association.
gypx has been scumreading black all game but has never found the time to seriously push her.
there are reasons to dissociate them, maybe the chiefest being black's vote on her right now. but black's vote came late
-- after luca signaled a likelihood of voting gypx --
and can easily be hedging for the possibility of a forced bus, or w the aim of taking a possible team solve off the table. and besides, the vote doesn't put gypyx at L-1 and would be easy to move anyway after i make a mistake on the level of mixing up vanilla cop and neapolitan or something. so it's pretty safe vote and fits fine w/ black's relative skill as scum. i worry i'm wrong and that saying all this will push black onto my wagon, but this is my best take atm.
Well, he said he leant scum on her, but I'm sure he's not close to putting a vote down on anyone. He's reserved and patient as I expect town to be.

I think if Black is scum, she has played carefully and well and it is hard to find enough in her ISO to out her one way or the other
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Best Social Game

Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2327 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:23 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 2324, JacksonVirgo wrote: This game is making my hair turn grey
mine is gray already so i've got nothing to lose
Show
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

i also have a Mini Normal !

bottom text
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #2328 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:24 am

Post by Psyche »

In post 2323, ketchup777 wrote:
Jackson was the one who made this mistake though, not Black. Unless Black told him as much in the PT...?
I only brought up the mistake as an example of something people can push as an Obvious Scumslip even though there's nothing to it. speaking of which, i want to resurface this question:
In post 2303, Psyche wrote:
In post 2297, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 2273, JacksonVirgo wrote: I'm not caught, I made a simple mistake you're blowing up because you have fucking nothing except "omg they're all piling on me" and "lol he made a mistake he's conf wolf"
In post 1731, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1721, Black wrote:
In post 1704, JacksonVirgo wrote: We already lost too much time from the massclaim to just waste it further on your superficial "just in case" plan
We mass claimed in like 12 hours of the day starting, I wouldn't say we lost any time at all :lol:
Shh don't tell anybody, I clicked the page 60 on my spam through the pages to see the last VC which I thought was at a particular page and thought we had a day left in a panic
It hasn't been your only mistake though Jackson
but ketchuppp. how does the mistake say anything about jackson's win condition? what does jackson win for pretending he doesn't know the difference between a neapolitan and a vanilla cop? do you really think he was hoping to ride that to your elimination? where does this thought process go?
You can't step in the same river twice.
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2329 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:27 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2224, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2223, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 2221, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2217, ketchup777 wrote: You seem to be spending a lot more time going after Gypyx than Psyche, when some people might say you should give both a chance to prove themselves and look with an unbiased eye
Yeah, because Gypyx is clearly wolf and I've been scum-reading them since I replaced in. Psyche can be as well but that's for future JV to sort out
you said if Psyche were scum you’d lost. what changed? my pushing you?
I was referring to the world psyche is wolf and gypyx town which I am almost certain is not the case, therefore if they're scum and this is fake. I was never winning this. Nothing's changed
okok that makes some sense
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Best Social Game

Post Post #2330 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:28 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 2328, Psyche wrote:
In post 2323, ketchup777 wrote:
Jackson was the one who made this mistake though, not Black. Unless Black told him as much in the PT...?
I only brought up the mistake as an example of something people can push as an Obvious Scumslip even though there's nothing to it. speaking of which, i want to resurface this question:
In post 2303, Psyche wrote:
In post 2297, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 2273, JacksonVirgo wrote: I'm not caught, I made a simple mistake you're blowing up because you have fucking nothing except "omg they're all piling on me" and "lol he made a mistake he's conf wolf"
In post 1731, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1721, Black wrote:
In post 1704, JacksonVirgo wrote: We already lost too much time from the massclaim to just waste it further on your superficial "just in case" plan
We mass claimed in like 12 hours of the day starting, I wouldn't say we lost any time at all :lol:
Shh don't tell anybody, I clicked the page 60 on my spam through the pages to see the last VC which I thought was at a particular page and thought we had a day left in a panic
It hasn't been your only mistake though Jackson
but ketchuppp. how does the mistake say anything about jackson's win condition? what does jackson win for pretending he doesn't know the difference between a neapolitan and a vanilla cop? do you really think he was hoping to ride that to your elimination? where does this thought process go?
the mistake says jackson was sloppy in his analysis of the setup, this either means jackson is a bad townie, or he's scum who doesn't actually need to perform the analysis that they throw out
Show
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Best Social Game

Post Post #2331 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:28 am

Post by Gypyx »

i agree that it probably wasn't an attempt at killing ketchup, still there's a lot to get from it
Show

bottom text
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #2332 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:32 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

If by a lot you mean nothing, sure. I made a simple mistake
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2333 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:33 am

Post by Psyche »

honestly still feels like a reach but i feel like in the last game i was in w black, she was doing more to push for a clear resolution to her reads and to ignore/phase out irrelevant rabbitholes. by comparison, black's play here has felt a little more hall monitory -- more uniformly critical of everything. but can be argued that this game is just harder. in wilson, scum was narrowed pretty early and the playerlist was smaller. i didn't expect this game to feel very different in pacing from wilson but the difference between 13 and 7 players has felt massive for me at least.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2334 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:34 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2318, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 2314, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 2312, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 2309, Luca Blight wrote: I actually would rather rest for a bit as I've had a long day, but it feels as though things are moving so fast in this game and I'm worried about a repeat of D2.
Luca rest, Gypyx rest, everybody rest. IRL health is important

Can you just let me know exactly where you stand on everything right now?
. Or in more detail:

town: me(hi i'm lonely come help me out)
probably town: Hu Tao, OutWorld, due to their power role claims seeming somewhat legit. If both are scum, all we had was a 1-shot watcher and a swingy vig. Seems unbalanced, so at least one is probably town, then if at least one is town, the macho synergises so well with the Jailkeeper that I think it makes sense for both to be town.
Also probably town: Gypyx, Luca. Gypyx feels like a town fighter to me. You had already done lots of good things early game (thought this game in ISO atm you could be anything, although you were the one who suggested this massclaim, and, wow! has it kicked things off. This inclines me to look at you positively as well.

The 3 who remain: Jackson, Black, Psyche

The way Psyche revealed his result felt super townie to me, the excitement was palpable, and his energy has been consistent with that.

Yes, Hu Tao and outworld are probably town, but I think you might be wrong on Psyche.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Best Social Game

Post Post #2335 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:34 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 2326, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 2319, Psyche wrote: black's iso just blah to me but i scumread her w ower based on poe. if the read is wrong, only hu tao is left. but i'm inclined based on costs/benefits analysis to agree that hu tao's claim seems credible. maybe more strongly i think that gypx's stances around hu tao demonstrate pocketing rather than team association.
gypx has been scumreading black all game but has never found the time to seriously push her.
there are reasons to dissociate them, maybe the chiefest being black's vote on her right now. but black's vote came late
-- after luca signaled a likelihood of voting gypx --
and can easily be hedging for the possibility of a forced bus, or w the aim of taking a possible team solve off the table. and besides, the vote doesn't put gypyx at L-1 and would be easy to move anyway after i make a mistake on the level of mixing up vanilla cop and neapolitan or something. so it's pretty safe vote and fits fine w/ black's relative skill as scum. i worry i'm wrong and that saying all this will push black onto my wagon, but this is my best take atm.
Well, he said he leant scum on her, but I'm sure he's not close to putting a vote down on anyone. He's reserved and patient as I expect town to be.

I think if Black is scum, she has played carefully and well and it is hard to find enough in her ISO to out her one way or the other
I think her play around late D1 / early D2 is very telling of scum

she basically waited for us to hammer then hopped in thread to mess with twilight just to make sure dann can't really be too useful with the time he has left

and her early D2 started by nudging town in the direction of there being 2+ scum on the wagon (which was wrong obviously, unless we're in the bizzaro world where me / jackson are bussing)

her NKA also reads as very opportunistic, basically saying "oh well you're saying this kill probably comes from a newb scumteam, that means you're framing them"
Show

bottom text
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2336 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:35 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2234, Psyche wrote: ketchup you were never vulnerable. id never let them hurt you. ower's claim is null informative at best
If you can train how to be a doctor and protect me tonight I have no objections
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Best Social Game

Post Post #2337 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:36 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 2334, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 2309, Luca Blight wrote: I actually would rather rest for a bit as I've had a long day, but it feels as though things are moving so fast in this game and I'm worried about a repeat of D2.

. Or in more detail:

probably town: Hu Tao, OutWorld, due to their power role claims seeming somewhat legit. If both are scum, all we had was a 1-shot watcher and a swingy vig. Seems unbalanced, so at least one is probably town, then if at least one is town, the macho synergises so well with the Jailkeeper that I think it makes sense for both to be town.
Also probably town: Gypyx, Luca. Gypyx feels like a town fighter to me. You had already done lots of good things early game (thought this game in ISO atm you could be anything, although you were the one who suggested this massclaim, and, wow! has it kicked things off. This inclines me to look at you positively as well.

The way Psyche revealed his result felt super townie to me, the excitement was palpable, and his energy has been consistent with that.

Yes, Hu Tao and outworld are probably town, but I think you might be wrong on Psyche.
no it didn't?????????????????????

i mean, psyche is a pretty reserved person i can understeand that but there's nothing that really screams at me "oh yeah i caught scum in the act"

on top of that, the way jackson interacted with psyche who was "holding off" is extremely weird, almost as if he was aware of what psyche was about to do
Show

bottom text
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2338 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:37 am

Post by ketchup777 »

. Or in more detail:

This is true, although I think Psyche's whole personality just cracks me up the whole time. Psyche is experienced so probably knows how they honestly would react to something like this as town, and can mimic that accordingly.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #2339 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:37 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 2337, Gypyx wrote: on top of that, the way jackson interacted with psyche who was "holding off" is extremely weird, almost as if he was aware of what psyche was about to do
Huh?
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Best Social Game

Post Post #2340 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:37 am

Post by Gypyx »

. Or in more detail:

please luca plsplsplsplsplsplsplspslsplsplsplspslpslsppls we're in ELo
Show

bottom text
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2341 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:38 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2337, Gypyx wrote:

. Or in more detail:

no it didn't?????????????????????

i mean, psyche is a pretty reserved person i can understeand that but there's nothing that really screams at me "oh yeah i caught scum in the act"

on top of that, the way jackson interacted with psyche who was "holding off" is extremely weird, almost as if he was aware of what psyche was about to do
this seems like it has potential to be a good point. Not to facilitate your lack of a mental health break, but can you elaborate on this bestie
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2342 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:39 am

Post by Psyche »

In post 2331, Gypyx wrote: i agree that it probably wasn't an attempt at killing ketchup, still there's a lot to get from it
a lot? oh don't go selling yourself short now. it's a scumslip. only posting something from the scum pt would be more obvious.
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2343 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:40 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2235, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2230, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 2227, JacksonVirgo wrote: Your PoV seems to be a carbon copy of Gypyx's
Honestly any of (me)/outworld/hu Tao being mafia just barely adds up anymore. I’m not as sold on Luca as Gypyx seems to be, but I am seeing more towny desperation from her than the rest of you
I'm actually baffled at this stance, I don't understand how anybody can realistically town-read gypyx after all of this. Comment on all I've called her out on. You've ignored it so far and just labelled it off as "being annoying" which I resent. That's the exact stance Gypyx has been doing this entire time which is to deflect all that is bad, and then continue to do it anyway
There's too much to comment on aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

can we have a mutually agreed 4 hour silence or something for people to gather points
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2344 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:42 am

Post by Psyche »

if i could do it all again i'd have claimed my result in that post right after luca suggested massclaim. i thought holding back would be strategically wise but it was maybe the opposite.
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2345 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:42 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2246, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2245, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 2242, JacksonVirgo wrote: We need all town to vote
I’m not rushing
Did I say to fuckin rush?
I meant I'm not going to rush, I know you didn't say I was rushing.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2346 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:45 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Psyche is as honest as the day is long. gypyx feels a lot more manipulative this game to me. Remember when she tried to cast doubt on Ketchup end of D2 when he was obviously town?
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2347 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:45 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2247, Gypyx wrote:
In post 2241, Psyche wrote: im not showing desperation because i have coping skills. this is me being healthy. cmonnn
what do you mean spending 6 real life hours in a forum thread isn't healthy
please take care of yourself eeeeeeeeee
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2348 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:46 am

Post by ketchup777 »

I'm off to lunch. Still need to look again at some of 91-94
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Gypyx
She/Her
Best Social Game

Best Social Game

Post Post #2349 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:47 am

Post by Gypyx »

basically this, like, why would jackson be "waiting" for anything, does he have any reason to belive that psyche has a guilty? after all a 1-shot watcher is a pretty tough role to use correctly and idk about everyone else but i just figured psyche was just waiting for mascclaim to be over to share thoughts

then when psyche actually claims :
In post 1816, Psyche wrote: ok you know what

- i watched drew last night
- gypx is scum
- i am a god a godddd a god
- null levels of info

VOTE: gypx

pedit: jesus let me post
In post 1820, JacksonVirgo wrote: So Gyp/Psyche are in a 1v1
In post 1821, JacksonVirgo wrote: UNVOTE:
In post 1826, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1816, Psyche wrote: ok you know what

- i watched drew last night
- gypx is scum
- i am a god a godddd a god
- null levels of info

VOTE: gypx

pedit: jesus let me post
You sprinkled that claim in like a champ I must say, I figured you had somethin' spicy
the "Gyp/Psyche are in a 1v1" is basically as neutral as it gets, no release of joy no nothing

then he unvotes me, claiming that he was afraid of being pocketed, which, fair, but why did he say absolutely nothing about that to psyche? No question no nothing i remain the focus of his attention as i'm the person who's actually of interest to him, not the claimed watcher with a guilty

and like, look this is just me bitching about vibes but "you sprinkled that claim in like a champ" is such an overconvoluted insicere way of congratulation a guilty,
Show

bottom text

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”