Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2702 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:55 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2502, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 2499, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 2494, Gypyx wrote: do we agree that scum lies in Me / psyche / jackson / black at least

if anyone (not jackson) disagrees with this statement please come fowards
I haven't fully ruled out Luca unfortunately, but your four is the likeliest pool yes
I agree

I misread this post, but still, the implication is that I'm not one of the main suspects. Others such as gypyx had ruled me out of being scum altogether, and Ketchup has pretty consistently townread me throughout the game. Everyone agreed to me claiming last in the mass-claim, which again shows that I was well town-read. So as you can see, I would have had no need to suddenly claim masons if I were scum, and it would have been only counter-productive.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2703 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:55 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 2699, JacksonVirgo wrote: That's rude as fuck, how dare you
you're not sounding very angry rn
Show
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

i also have a Mini Normal !

bottom text
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #2704 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:56 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I'm leaving. Mislim and win your fucking game Gypyx. Hope this makes your win really feel good
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2705 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:56 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 2700, JacksonVirgo wrote: Genuinely, how dare you
cause this day is full of stupid shit and i'm tired of sugar coating it when everything has been getting on my nerves
Show
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2706 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:57 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 2704, JacksonVirgo wrote: I'm leaving. Mislim and win your fucking game Gypyx. Hope this makes your win really feel good
yeah sure whatever
Show

bottom text
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2707 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:57 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I have to go to sleep now. Hopefully no-one will have made any rash decisions by the time I wake up.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2708 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:58 am

Post by Hu Tao »

Surely
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2709 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:00 am

Post by Gypyx »

honestly i'm really hoping it's psyche / jackson / luca cause that's basically the only scumteam i have the mental capacity to kill right now
Show

bottom text
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2710 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:01 am

Post by OutWorldER »

Spoiler: Image

the energy in this thread rn

anyways I also have stuff to do today I'll be back later as well
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2711 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:02 am

Post by Gypyx »

made me laugh

you can be locktown
Show

bottom text
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2712 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:02 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 2709, Gypyx wrote: honestly i'm really hoping it's psyche / jackson / luca cause that's basically the only scumteam i have the mental capacity to kill right now
I think it has to be this or psyche / black / ower

There is no other possible teams imo
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2713 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:02 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2704, JacksonVirgo wrote: I'm leaving. Mislim and win your fucking game Gypyx. Hope this makes your win really feel good
nooo stay we can't get a replacement in as town they have no chance of helping us out
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2714 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:05 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2712, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 2709, Gypyx wrote: honestly i'm really hoping it's psyche / jackson / luca cause that's basically the only scumteam i have the mental capacity to kill right now

Why can't you consider that gypyx might be scum?
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #2715 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:07 am

Post by Psyche »

In post 2522, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 2263, Psyche wrote: i was pretty vague on the difference between neapolitan and vanilla cop myself. this is just another nothing
psycheeeee were you trying to shut us down
yes
You can't step in the same river twice.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2716 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:07 am

Post by Gypyx »

i'm so pissed regardless

idk this game is just looking completely fucked regardless there's a point in the town with a huge divide and people aren't gonna stop disagreeing all of a sudden
Show

bottom text
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2717 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:07 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I get gypyx's energy seems townie, I thought so too, but psyche in my opinion has been townier without pushing agendas or manipulating anything.
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2718 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:07 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 31, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 30, Jacob24 wrote: These early reads seem a bit mindless… let’s slow down a bit and think about it.

I’m here by the way.

I get what you're saying, but without the early reads, mindless though they may be, there would be nothing to slow down and think about.
In post 34, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 33, Jacob24 wrote:
In post 30, Jacob24 wrote: These early reads seem a bit mindless… let’s slow down a bit and think about it.

I’m here by the way.

I get what you're saying, but without the early reads, mindless though they may be, there would be nothing to slow down and think about.
Seems like Pysche was using this same logic, but you called them out for it?
I'm not scumreading psyche for the fact he has reads early doors, but for the tone of his posts, as I did my best to explain.
In post 171, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 117, Jacob24 wrote: Fair enough. Maybe better to say I liked Luca's reasoning. A lot of people had put votes down on Bug without explaining really so I wanted something a little more formal. Post 26 felt good when I read the ISO on him.

Didn't you refer to my post as 'mindless' before? What's changed?
In post 191, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 188, Jacob24 wrote:
In post 184, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 176, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 173, ketchup777 wrote: Luca raises some good anti-Bugs points in which have begun to persuade me that Bugs is maybe dodgier than I first thought. Nowhere close to voting them tho. Let’s try something new.
Thanks!

Could I ask you to elaborate more on your thoughts regarding Bugs?
Sure. Basically everything you’ve recently said has led me further and further from my original guess that Bugs was town. I thought at first that if bugs were mafia, they wouldn’t be asking random questions (like the multitasking one and asking if I was an alt) because it’s just drawing unnecessary attention to themselves. It’s not like asking questions demonstrates that your town, so I didn’t think a mafia would be asking these kind of questions. But you raise so many good points that you’re making me doubt my initial read; maybe Bugs is nervous, or is double bluffing me. Aware that there are liars among us though, I don’t want to let myself get fully swayed by you (Luca) yet on Bugs, especially as my vote at this point would be the fifth vote on Bugs which is dangerously close to voting them off. All it takes them is one mafia and one over enthusiastic townie to vote Bugs off and that seals it (for better or for worse, I can’t tell at this point). I haven’t felt anything good come out of Project yet, maybe if they had accused someone else but I get to be in the fortunate position of distrusting anyone who votes me because they’re wrong (:
So I’ll keep my vote on Project for now until something better comes up. I honestly doubt I’ll be successful in starting a wagon, because Bugs is under way more fire atm it seems, but I’d rather go with my gut than go with the herd.
This reads town to me. I’m not sure on Black at the moment but definitely not in a place to name them mafia.

Yeah, I could be wrong about Ketchup. There are definitely some townie elements to his play. He certainly seems to scumhunt/townhunt in a unique sort of way that I find difficult to resonate with, though. Of course, that is to be expected from newer players to an extent.

As for you, Jacob, you are hardly filling me with confidence. Can I get your general thoughts on the game, as well as an answer to my ?
In post 194, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 193, Jacob24 wrote:
In post 173, ketchup777 wrote: Luca raises some good anti-Bugs points in which have begun to persuade me that Bugs is maybe dodgier than I first thought. Nowhere close to voting them tho. Let’s try something new.
Thanks!

Sure. Basically everything you’ve recently said has led me further and further from my original guess that Bugs was town. I thought at first that if bugs were mafia, they wouldn’t be asking random questions (like the multitasking one and asking if I was an alt) because it’s just drawing unnecessary attention to themselves. It’s not like asking questions demonstrates that your town, so I didn’t think a mafia would be asking these kind of questions. But you raise so many good points that you’re making me doubt my initial read; maybe Bugs is nervous, or is double bluffing me. Aware that there are liars among us though, I don’t want to let myself get fully swayed by you (Luca) yet on Bugs, especially as my vote at this point would be the fifth vote on Bugs which is dangerously close to voting them off. All it takes them is one mafia and one over enthusiastic townie to vote Bugs off and that seals it (for better or for worse, I can’t tell at this point). I haven’t felt anything good come out of Project yet, maybe if they had accused someone else but I get to be in the fortunate position of distrusting anyone who votes me because they’re wrong (:
So I’ll keep my vote on Project for now until something better comes up. I honestly doubt I’ll be successful in starting a wagon, because Bugs is under way more fire atm it seems, but I’d rather go with my gut than go with the herd.
This reads town to me. I’m not sure on Black at the moment but definitely not in a place to name them mafia.

Yeah, I could be wrong about Ketchup. There are definitely some townie elements to his play. He certainly seems to scumhunt/townhunt in a unique sort of way that I find difficult to resonate with, though. Of course, that is to be expected from newer players to an extent.

As for you, Jacob, you are hardly filling me with confidence. Can I get your general thoughts on the game, as well as an answer to my ?
Did I really? If so my bad. That post was mostly aimed at not the first phase stuff so sorry if it seemed like I was on you. I just wanted something more though out then “you voted me so f you” mentality.

Sorry if I’m not convincing you of my township, why poke at me though? You’ve been out against everyone in the game practically

D1 essentially is about poking around in the dark to try and make sense of what's going on, from a town perspective. I feel like you're deflecting a bit with that last sentence. Do you think
'being out against everyone'
is scummy, or are you just finding my playing style frustrating?

Also, again, can I get your general thoughts on the game? I feel like you've only spoken about a few players in this game so far (namely Bugs, Ketchup and myself.)
you sure went after your mason partner a lot
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2719 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:08 am

Post by Gypyx »

Psyche just looks so much like buddies with jackson
Show

bottom text
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2720 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:08 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2715, Psyche wrote:
In post 2522, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 2263, Psyche wrote: i was pretty vague on the difference between neapolitan and vanilla cop myself. this is just another nothing
psycheeeee were you trying to shut us down
yes
o:
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2721 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:09 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2716, Gypyx wrote:

i'm so pissed regardless

idk this game is just looking completely fucked regardless there's a point in the town with a huge divide and people aren't gonna stop disagreeing all of a sudden
I'm going to give it all I've got. I want to win (:
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2722 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:09 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 2714, Luca Blight wrote:

Why can't you consider that gypyx might be scum?
I Town read her too much to.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2723 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:10 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 2717, Luca Blight wrote: I get gypyx's energy seems townie, I thought so too, but psyche in my opinion has been townier without pushing agendas or manipulating anything.
He's really not been
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2724 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:10 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Spoiler:
In post 2718, ketchup777 wrote:

I’m here by the way.

In post 34, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 33, Jacob24 wrote:

I’m here by the way.

Seems like Pysche was using this same logic, but you called them out for it?
I'm not scumreading psyche for the fact he has reads early doors, but for the tone of his posts, as I did my best to explain.
In post 171, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 117, Jacob24 wrote: Fair enough. Maybe better to say I liked Luca's reasoning. A lot of people had put votes down on Bug without explaining really so I wanted something a little more formal. Post 26 felt good when I read the ISO on him.

Didn't you refer to my post as 'mindless' before? What's changed?
Thanks!

In post 194, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 193, Jacob24 wrote:
Thanks!

Did I really? If so my bad. That post was mostly aimed at not the first phase stuff so sorry if it seemed like I was on you. I just wanted something more though out then “you voted me so f you” mentality.

Sorry if I’m not convincing you of my township, why poke at me though? You’ve been out against everyone in the game practically

D1 essentially is about poking around in the dark to try and make sense of what's going on, from a town perspective. I feel like you're deflecting a bit with that last sentence. Do you think
'being out against everyone'
is scummy, or are you just finding my playing style frustrating?

Also, again, can I get your general thoughts on the game? I feel like you've only spoken about a few players in this game so far (namely Bugs, Ketchup and myself.)
you sure went after your mason partner a lot

Yes, I tried to distance so neither of us would be night killed, and if one of us was then scum wouldn't guess who the other mason was.

That's the reason I crumbed like I did - so that we could otherwise distance. As I said, jacob even asked me to put some heat on him so he wouldn't be night-killed.

That's why today I said I thought Jackson was bussing gypyx - so that if we didn't claim then tomorrow we might both still be alive.

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”