Kemusan - Game Over

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2775 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:02 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 2764, Bell wrote: Please note, I'm not done.

This is neighborhood summary.

1. First posts: I'm whining and making a stray comment that I like some of mitski's song.
HST then whines.
2. HST says they were holding back on pushing Cabd because they thought they would suicide on FF if they town read ff. Said they felt sad that they didn't defend FF from all the rock throwing they were enduring as people called them scum, alas it was all for naught. Later down the line they talk about how they mind melded with LLD because LLD said the same thing about their read.*^1.
3. I replied that I was pretty neutral on Cabd because his child bit him and his house was on vacation at the bottom of a lake. Again.
4. HST said that they had been town reading them initially and been giving them slack because of RL stuff but then their patience was reduced because Cabd seemed to intentionally be doing nothing when they were around. They stated their entire play on day 1 was based in FF town. Then they said their scum read became pretty strong after they posted about the Lavar slip because they felt that Cabd town would have consistently pressured Lavar rather than just poking them once.
5. HST felt that it was great that Cabd died, but since Cabd did it on purpose it wasn't satisfying since they weren't caught.
6. Ah. interesting, they asked what had happened in the neighborhood when Enchant left. It's a little on the nose.
7. They speculated that we were likely going to get shot.
8. I speculated that the double self-kill seemed like bad play. Because math > soft fuzzy wuzzy advantages.
9. HST says it was a good, or at least not bad, play because their entire play for the day was based on the FF read and letting them live as long as possible.
10. HST asked the age old question, if I am to die Bell, what is the point of it? What's the point of doing anything? And they came to the natural conclusion that motivates our entire species: Bragging rights (I'm joking, small beans reason to try).
11. Set up question, I forgot how long the intermission lasts, vaguely remembered they tended to be short. HST corrected me.
*1. I countered that hiding a read on a player is also a means by which you're afforded flexibility. If things don't work out you can say whatever or make up whatever you're thinking, it's trajectory hiding. Not scummy, on its own but it provides deniability and obfuscation.
In post 2771, Bell wrote: 12. HST states they get why Cabd left, but doesn't understand why Enchant left. Given FIR wasn't town read well. It's a fair point.
13. I replied that I don't think Enchant or Cabd gave away much, then stated that Enchant probably*2 left because someone directed them to.
14. HST is parallel posting and suspects Enchant left to deny information.
15. HST makes a a joke solve of RCE and Sircakez where a string of unfortunate incidents resulted in them pairing up.
16. I make a statement about sheeping FF.
17. I start actually giving voice to my feelings on LLD that I dare not directly voice in the thread for fear of consequences (read: LLD). I note that they set themselves up day 1 with the intent to garner influence. LLD talks about power a lot, so, while it's noted I don't and didn't think it was scummy on its own.
18. HST responds that they town read LLD for mind melding in their approach to FF, i.e., say nothing in the hopes that FF lives longer. They need a second look they say.*3.
19. HST proposes a division of labor, I'll look at LLD and they'll look at Skitter. *4. This is after they speculate on FF's final reads list, noting that they were wrong because enchant was scum.
20. HST whines about the number of posts FF has.
21. They say they have a weak town lean on Skitter so that's why they'll look at skitter.
22. Then they ask me if I've ever played with Skitter scum, I have not. They said they've played with Skitter twice both times they were town.
23. HST starts making some notes to self. They looked at their assumptions and particular points: around how far in advance (if at all) Cabd planned to kill themselves. Did Enchant let give forewarning before they left. And then they speculated that Enchant may've posted how they posted because they knew they were expendable. Based on meta, I didn't really think it was unique to scum enchant. They kind of always seemed resigned to death. Fairies live short lives.
24. HST teased me.
25. HST gets distracted by a shiny, makes an RH9 read, notes that RH9 seemed to want to pair with Ydra, but had mentioned they were okay with Ydra pairing with Enchant even though they had admitted they couldn't read enchant so it was weird they were okay with it. Says they're going to make paranoia posts and asks that I be innoculated and tolerant of their paranoid ways.
26. I lay out my issues with what I observed of LLD day 1, if enchant had planned to leave and LLD is scum then:
a. LLD had advocated for Enchant death poorly, not really explaining themselves, essentially blunting their own case then became absent only to pop in again at the last minute to say they told us so. I note that LLD positioning for influence as scum makes sense here because a large swathe of players lost influence because they were wrong about Enchant. I tend to examine the concept of fairness that people share and think that LLD would leverage that sense that LLD didn't get a turn to kill a scum read while everyone else had their shot and messed up, so it's only fair that *they* get a turn now. This is exactly what LLD did and exactly what Firebringer and Spiffeh were drawn into. I made a counter argument to the mind meld, pointing out that while it could be a mindmeld it could also just be that they didn't say anything because it didn't benefit her to say anything when your enemy is making a mistake*5.
27. I take a moment of self pity, realizing that likely if I hadn't pushed to save Enchant and had just not played at all, Enchant probably've died.

*2. Enchant is a supernatural creature, a fairy, normal rules don't always apply to them.
*3. Will check when I go through the thread if they ever followed up or checked in with LLD to get them to clarify their statement.
*4. Revisit this later.
*5. Quote that may or may not have been lifted from Napoleon.
In post 2773, Bell wrote: 28. I agree that their argument for RH9 scum is worth pursuing. I speculated that the difference in RH9's posting may be due to scum coaching, but also stated that it didn't seem like RH9 was being closely managed by the scum team if they were openly commenting on Enchant. Speculated that if RH9 is scum the point is probably mute because we'll be dead.
29. I considered if Gypyx/Spiffeh, FB/LLD contained no scum they might be killed instead(Second most town pairing, FB/LLD could be a mafia nightmare if neither are scum).
30. I say I think we're gunna die, HST agrees since we're widely town read.*6 *7.
31. We lived. the first thing I say after that is that if HST is scum they made a wonderful meal out of casing RH9 when they knew they were going to die but that they needed to slow down on all the town tells because they're doing it too well.
....>_>/. They responded with a death emoji.
32. HST: Speculated that we were spared because scum thought they could drag us down.
33. HST: says they dislike how Skitter is approaching us and don't agree on the angle.
34. I'm following LLD's play and stating they appear to be doing exactly what I said they'd do. I notice that how LLD is speaking with me is different than usual and wonder if that's because she's trying to manage me. It still works, imo. Even if I was immediately paranoid of them, if they had said it differently I might've dug my heels in. I posture in the neighborhood that I have no good side so LLD is wasting their time trying to stay on mine.*8.
35. HST makes that massive post they drop in the wrong thread. *9
36. HST realizes that they may be trying too hard to figure out who the scum are through trying to interpret Cabd, when figuring out who the town dance pairs are might be easier.
37: They go into who they think are likely town: Sircakez, Spiffeh, LLD.
38: HST provides a soliloquy on the nature of leadership and responsibility as a T-T pairing, given they tend to play scummy in their usual games. will they rise to the occasion? Or will they die alone, abandoned by their Gods and countrymen? Find out next time. 39: Notes that if I'm deep scum it would take more effort and paranoia spiraling than they're comfortable with so they'll just take the loss in stride. *10.

*6. Yeah, I didn't know that scum traditionally kill the IC pairing if they were paired with town. Firebringer saved me a lot of thinking by mentioning this.
*7: Revisit this, Re: Punctuation.
*8: May revisit to see if cross communication occurred.
*9: Revisit this for T-HST and S-HST.
*10: May or may not revisit. But it will be very minor if I do.
In post 2774, Bell wrote: 39. HST anticipates people will come after them as the weak link.
40. I say stay the course, I express frustration that Gypyx is not town telling, then tell HST we can try to kill the contrarians first if they're worried about scum shifting the game where the minority becomes the majority.
41. I give myself a sarcastic pat on the back for telling gypyx not to scum read us if they can't town tell. I throw a jab at HST for Gypyx calling one of their posts, icky. They don't acknowledge it.Typical. I state that after engaging with Gypyx I got nowhere.
42. I complain that LLD spent the entire time arguing about why they should be given a chance and then once that battle was won, they didn't go straight into solving but disappeared, like the point was to be given that chance instead of to actually do the solving part afterward. I softened on it though because I can relate to spending so much time defending myself that I don't really hunt.
43. HST blames me for asking Gypyx to try to do what they did with that brain dump, saying it was natural that they couldn't do it and that only an abyss starer could do so.
44. HST spends time complaining on the uncertainty of neighborhood activity and solving, stating that they do not know if FB and LLD are solving in their neighborhood or not. They're aware they're being a hypocrite and say as much *11.
45. HST says they also got nowhere with Gypyx because she just said normal things in response to them and their questions.
46. HST notes that SC and RCE disagree on which town pairs have town in them. Create a list of where people are.
47. HST says they probably aren't going to read their own large post that they wrote and try to reach a conclusion/do something with it. This was unprompted.
48: HST thinks that their massive post is outdated given that finding a town/town pair is more important.
49: HST wants to keep track of everyone's reactions. Doesn't really think people are going to come out with strong opinions given that the players in this game can be kind of wishy-washy (Lookin' at you spiffeh).*12.
50. I state my preference for FB's approach and state that my typical approach to scum hunting is POE anyway. Though by this point I've showed that in thread.
51. I get annoyed at Skitter for 2486. Pointing out that LLD's claim that they pushed Enchant hard just wasn't true from my perspective. LLD can murder people when she wants to, she knows the motions and she didn't do it. I speculate that the scum team probably had thoughts/'plans' in place for whether Enchant died or not and didn't agree that it was an either/or or that scum are incapable of having multiple contingencies at once. I point out that Cabd did not weigh in heavily on the Lavar/Enchant debate. They stepped on the scale, but only lightly and express confusion that Skitter agrees with the premise when it doesn't make sense in the first place.
52. I realize LLD was rebutting somebody's argument and say as much.
53. I asked HST if they still think the FB/LLD pairing is t/t.
54. HST says yes, but expresses some misgivings given LLDs disappearance.
55. HST complains about neighborhoods and how it conflicts with their playstyle that people are posting in them instead of in the main thread. *13.
56. I disagree, say I think that people tend to post about the same in their neighborhoods and in the thread. I state that HST can ask about people's posting activity in the neighborhood but that I want to get the answer to my question about people's 4 strongest town reads.

*11: Revisit. Mech spec. angle.
*12: Spiffeh is sometimes uncertain whether he is or is not a mouse.
*13: The irony!
57. HST asks me if I'd be interested in mixing it up. *14.
58. I say after my question about the TRs is answered, sure.
59. HST proposes we both naked vote Gypyx and say nothing as a reaction test.
60. I let HST know that my reads were changing slightly after reviewing the game.
61. I whine about Cakez not posting enough and leaving instead of quickly giving their 4 strongest town reads.
62. HST notes the deadline and asks if I'd still be up to vote gypyx without explanation.
63. HST asks that I vote first because they think it will be more effective if people don't know they suggested it.
64. I decide to go to bed because I tend to have difficulty not responding to posts. Instead of watching the fall out.
65. HST says to observe, they say that when they're satisfied they'll unvote first.
66. They let me know that if I don't like what's going on with the reaction test that I can abort it whenever.
STD leaves and we all have our votes reset. So I start posting again.
67. I complain that I would have preferred that SC and LLD had posted first before STD left.

That's that!

*14: I should revisit this, but I don't know what to make of it. HST said they'd explain, so. I suppose I'll wait for them to tell me and then decide from there.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2776 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:05 am

Post by Spiffeh »

To respond to the wish-washy thing, I believe there are several reasons I have lacked conviction in my reads throughout this game:

1. There are no elimination wagons to analyze. A major aspect of my scumhuntimg is to see how players use their vote and since First Dance lasted like ten minutes with no elimination vote, there is nothing for me to draw on there.
2. I also typically like to use flipped scum associations to draw conclusions, but again that’s hard to rely on here when all three flipped scum knew they were likely dying at some point and probably littered their ISO’s with misinformation. This won’t stop me from trying, like that point I made regarding Cabd’s town case on Gypyx, but I don’t expect to really draw many conclusions based on the body of work the scum team has provided in the thread.
3. Like everyone else seems to be claiming, I’ve just been very wrong on like everything that matters? I’ve had some solid confident townreads that have indeed flipped town, but I was also in the camp of town-leaning Cabd (until the very end of pairing phase) and advocated for Lavar to be left behind over Enchant. I also thought fireisred was scum. This phase, I then promised to sheep scum!LLD and thought for sure skitter/STD would have one scum in their pairing. So all that has been a major blow to my confidence and in my heart of hearts I REALLY don’t want to give a theoretical scum!Gypyx the win because if Gypyx is scum it is clear that I’m the one that Cabd and LLD designated to throw the game for town and I don’t want to give them that satisfaction which is why I’ve been trying to be hard on her even though I’m leaning town there.

This has been my complaint/ramble session about my insecurities regarding this game.

Additional items to check for based on what Bell provided from their neighborhood:
1. HST’s read on RH9 in pairing phase
2. HST’s progression on Gypyx throughout the game.
Q•U•E•E•N•U•P•T•O•O•L•A•T•E•2•0•1•7
HolySpiritTurtle
HolySpiritTurtle
Goon
HolySpiritTurtle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2777 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:37 am

Post by HolySpiritTurtle »

In post 2723, HolySpiritTurtle wrote: I’ll be here tomorrow bc my headache is killing me

But I’ll just say that I need to start everything over because I was dead-on wrong for literally everything this game, with LLD flipping scum (one of my strongest townread) and skitter flipping town (had a terrible rxn to our Gypyx vote, will explain tomorrow), and the rxn test was for me to confirm my locktown read on y’all (and secretly Bell’s, will explain tomorrow)
I think Bell already posted the gist of it, but basically I was going for a double reaction test. I was already townreading Spiffeh, and since FB/LLD didn't look like a pair that would stay until endgame (in a retrospect, I'm glad that they didn't!) I was looking for a pair other than ours to rocket to endgame. I think in general it's a good practice to not include myself when it comes to announcing uni townreads, since while I know my role PM, the others don't. I was originally townreading Gypyx until she made the comment about my lolpost being faked while making it really obvious that she didn't even bother to read it (said something about the post intending to look like it's for the game thread when at the end I clearly mention that it's for PT). While I expect nobody to actually go through that post (hell, I wouldn't either, and I didn't), that just looked like she just jumped on it as a kneejerk reaction while pretending that she read it. So my read dropped and became unsure. I also didn't really like the pace of the game in general, even though I understood that it was a President's day weekend. I had a tint of feeling that scum is liking the current pace of the game, so I came up with this idea to "stir shit up." Bell seemed to have trouble trying to read Gypyx too, and Gypyx's posts seemed to get better for me, so even better reason why.

* We throw down a double naked vote on Gypyx, who was widely being townread
* Watch how people react to the sudden action that nobody expected it to happen

If Gypyx was town, we probably would've gotten hella flaks, and if Gypyx was that "deepscum," then I'd maybe catch some sort of kneejerk reaction; A potentially a laziest potshot attempt at to solve the game without having to go back on previous 100 posts or so. And then STD said "YEET" before everyone could check in, throwing a giant middle finger at me.

But I did say that this was a double reaction test. The reason I didn't tell Bell in PT about, was to stem any potential paranoia I might have about Bell. Sort of like double-checking answers. It was simple. If Bell was scum, I think he would've been lot more hesistant about following suit because this was going to be a move that hurts his universal townread status and if he was scum, casting doubt on his uni town status is something that he wouldn't want whatsoever, especially at this late stage of the game. He went along with it no problem, showed to me that he was caring reads over status, so I was happy with that result.
HolySpiritTurtle
HolySpiritTurtle
Goon
HolySpiritTurtle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2778 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:42 am

In post 2776, Spiffeh wrote: HST’s read on RH9 in pairing phase
It all boils down to that

* RH9 clearly wanted to pair with Ydra but pursuing Cakez to be paired with (Unnatural flow; What was stopping him from pursuing his dream? Perhaps someone was stopping him from doing so?)
* Showed few interests of seeing who Enchants pair with
* Was OK with Enchant pairing with IC, which is hella sketch after combining two points above.
HolySpiritTurtle
HolySpiritTurtle
Goon
HolySpiritTurtle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2779 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:42 am

But in the end, it was all moot, as he was nightkilled and flipped town.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2780 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:21 am

Post by Spiffeh »

The server is super slow at work today which has given me some time to begin ISO’ing
In post 366, HolySpiritTurtle wrote: Anyway, I’ve decided. As much as I want to dance with fery, I should really let the person who came back from the grave just to dance with fery dance with fery.

Yes, I know, I know, speaking as if I ever had a chance

So

Bell, Dance with me

I want my arms about you
The charms about you
Will carry me through to
I’m side-eyeing this a little bit in retrospect, given what Cabd ultimately did to ffery, and HST feeling the need to justify not pairing with ffery seems kinda insecure.

A lot of early posts from HST also seem to be buddying people like ffery and Bell (and Cabd) but this could be a play style thing.
Q•U•E•E•N•U•P•T•O•O•L•A•T•E•2•0•1•7
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #2781 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:59 am

Post by Bell »

FYI, work.
When I get back I’ll make an argument for HST scum and HST town.

Tomorrow I’ll make one for gypyx town and Gypyx scum.

….i don’t really think spiffeh is scum, I wanna do my due dilligence, but I kinda don’t even know where to start with that one.
If someone has a lead or suspicion about Spiffeh, lmk.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2782 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 5:28 am

Post by Gypyx »

will be in thread in ~3 hours
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
HolySpiritTurtle
HolySpiritTurtle
Goon
HolySpiritTurtle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2783 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:59 am

A lot of early posts from HST also seem to be buddying people like ffery and Bell (and Cabd) but this could be a play style thing.
They’re the three reasons I joined this game so yeah
HolySpiritTurtle
HolySpiritTurtle
Goon
HolySpiritTurtle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2784 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:08 am

given they tend to play scummy in their usual games
I don’t remember ever saying this?
My usual games are pinnacle of towniness, the shining beacon of hope
Read accuracy not included, batteries sold separately
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #2785 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:16 am

Post by Bell »

Who do you two think the last scum is.

I’ll probably be asking you both questions, albeit you can also try to just respond to my town/scum case for you when I make it and tell me how much my reading comprehension sucks.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2786 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:27 am

Post by Gypyx »

i assume i'm the other part of "both"?

and otherwise i'm not sure if i have a lot of productive content to do on my own, like, maybe i should reevaluate on spiffeh one last time but if i don't find anything too bad i just know scum is in the other pair, it's probably HST but i'm not excluding it being you Bell ig
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #2787 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:54 am

Post by Bell »

Yeah sure, I could be scum here.

That is technically true. Uh, from your perspective.
Or maybe not if you’re scum I suppose you know the possibility of me being scum here is zero.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #2788 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:58 am

Post by Bell »

Yes you are the other part of Both.
You don’t have to answer my questions if you don’t want. I’m not entirely sure how much difference it would make at this point.

Is there some reason you said you would be here in 3 hours?
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2789 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:00 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 2788, Bell wrote: Yes you are the other part of Both.
You don’t have to answer my questions if you don’t want. I’m not entirely sure how much difference it would make at this point.

Is there some reason you said you would be here in 3 hours?
in case someone wanted to interact with me / to say when i would settle down to start thinking about things

i then promptly realized i in fact am not in the position where much thinking is required, ok like, a bit sure, a tiny bit

bottom text
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #2790 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:02 am

Post by Bell »

I mean, I don’t want you not to think. This isn’t the Bell show. You should try to find the last scum, you know, for fun if you’re town or try to fool people if you’re scum here if you enjoy that sort of thing.

I just don’t want you to vote yet.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2791 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:04 am

Post by Gypyx »

eh, i could do that but i don't find much fun in case building and ISO diving

and ofc, not voting yet

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2792 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:05 am

Post by Gypyx »

will do my due diligence around spiffeh tho

bottom text
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #2793 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:05 am

Post by Bell »

So basically you’re saying that there isn’t much meaning or value in this moment for you?
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #2794 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:06 am

Post by Bell »

In post 2792, Gypyx wrote: will do my due diligence around spiffeh tho
Thanks.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2795 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:08 am

Post by Gypyx »

yeah, good way to put it

besides it's maybe the pace of this game but it really feels like it's just been a blur, i just don't have a lot to latch onto

bottom text
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #2796 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:10 am

Post by Bell »

You seemed to care about the pace of the game and voted me when I was acting scummy for trying to speed things along after the second death.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #2797 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:12 am

Post by Bell »

Uh, in terms of not enough stuff to latch unto, I’m not sure what you latch to, but there are…posts that people have made.
A few of them.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2798 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:12 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 2796, Bell wrote: You seemed to care about the pace of the game and voted me when I was acting scummy for trying to speed things along after the second death.
for sure, that's the one thing that makes me think there's decent odds of you being scum, your tone is good but some of your actions have really felt proscum

and then people died anyways and that kinda was it lol

bottom text
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #2799 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:14 am

Post by Bell »