Mini 2331 - Touhou UPick: Anonymous Edition (Game Over)

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Yuuka Kazami
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Yuuka Kazami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:42 am

Post by Yuuka Kazami »

In post 293, Ichirin Kumoi wrote:
In post 292, Clownpiece wrote:
In post 290, Ichirin Kumoi wrote: Though now that my business is done and that you mention it, why'd you even hop on in the first place?
That question was already asked and answered
Man I am really not in the headspace for this right now am I.
What was wrong with your head space at this point in time? What are the circumstances you're referring to here?
Oh, sunflower, so tired of time passing!
Marisa Kirisame
Marisa Kirisame
she/her please
Goon
Marisa Kirisame
she/her please
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: she/her please

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:06 am

Post by Marisa Kirisame »

In post 372, Koishi Komeiji wrote:
In post 369, Marisa Kirisame wrote:
In post 367, Koishi Komeiji wrote: I'm gonna be legit sad if Marisa is not town
Hey, Koishi-San! Did you see my secret? What do you think about Kochiya-Sama's alignment knowing that?
I have no idea what she is doing in the PT and I don't think a neighborhood is alignment indicative
You misunderstood, silly! I meant that you had said you don't think Sanae-Sama's reads are real! And you pointed out you have no idea why she was townreading me. So I explained why! Does this help?
Marisa Kirisame
Marisa Kirisame
she/her please
Goon
Marisa Kirisame
she/her please
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:22 am

In post 386, Reisen Udongein Inaba wrote: Not game advancing but I really like the dynamic of Yuuka being fine with murdering everyone and Marisa is the polar opposite. Made me giggle.
I thought about this for a while today... It's true that I can find things to like about every girl here. But there are girls which are very cute, and girls that are only a little cute - I mean towny... And having thought about it again, I think I was right earlier! I think that we will find two scum by violently killing these girls (
UwU
):

VOTE: Koishi Komeiji
VOTE: Aya Shameimaru
VOTE: Daiyousei
VOTE: Ichirin Kumoi
VOTE: Kaguya Houraisan

I feel the things I liked about them are only surface level things, that can be easily faked! But I can't say the same about Clown-Chan, Kagerou-Chan, and Sanae-Sama! And I also don't feel I'm wrong on Larva-San or Reisen-San... Yuuka-San is the one I think I might be wrong on. But that's for later...

For now, I think I would like to vote Kaguya-San. I don't understand how anyone can have a strong townread on her!
Marisa Kirisame
Marisa Kirisame
she/her please
Goon
Marisa Kirisame
she/her please
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:24 am

In post 385, Kagerou Imaizumi wrote: Making a readlists cause reading the thread is not working out
Spoiler:

Besties

Marisa Kirisame - I could go into details but like she's just being obvtown

Eternity Larva - The second obvtown slot

Kaguya Houraisan - A common feeling i have with Kaguya posts is that she's making them for herself and not really for an audience, her overall play has also been decently protown

Reisen Udongein Inaba - maintaining that the Ascetic claim is prolly town, some individual posts like or i really like

Headpats

Ichirin Kumoi - I liked how sie played around the flashwagon, i hear the points about it sounding like TMI / scum anger

Yuuka Kazami - not saying that rude 100% equal good but she certainely feels confident in what she's doing

Koishi Komeiji - acting mildly towny

For later

Sanae Kochiya - Scum leaning but that read is on hold for either substantial agreement / me seeing something more direct to push

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson eyebrow

Aya Shameimaru - struggling to read through the gimmick right now

Tenshi Hinanawi - ok so maybe this is more a null read but like i kinda completely forgot who this was so not the greatest look i think

Shoot on sight

Clownpiece - I'm starting to really feel dumb for this read but clown piece is playing like how i feel a good scum player would play, will elaborate more but right now i'm not in the mood

Daiyousei - I guess i thought she had more posts than she did but under the gimmick there isn't a lot of info, her recent i don't really know what to make of it so that's a work for future Kagerou
How confident are you about your reads? Because I have an offer for you if you are not that confident. Wait! *gasp*
You called your top tier "besties"! I love it! High fiveeeeee!

But if you are going to call Kaguya your bestie, please explain to me why! I want to have the same friends as you!
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:29 am

Post by Reisen Udongein Inaba »

In post 393, Yuuka Kazami wrote: Reisen, Marisa have gone up slightly.

I have reservations about larva. But it’s probably paranoia.

Samae being in a neighborhood with Marisa doesn’t make me feel better or worse.
Dunno why I thought Marisa’s neighborhood was with you.
Marisa Kirisame
Marisa Kirisame
she/her please
Goon
Marisa Kirisame
she/her please
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:42 am

I also think there are votes on Ichirin-San and on Daiyousei-San. I could join their wagons if no one joins the wagon on Kaguya-San.
Ichirin Kumoi
Ichirin Kumoi
sie/hir
Goon
Ichirin Kumoi
sie/hir
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: sie/hir

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:12 am

Post by Ichirin Kumoi »

In post 400, Yuuka Kazami wrote:
In post 293, Ichirin Kumoi wrote:
In post 292, Clownpiece wrote:
In post 290, Ichirin Kumoi wrote: Though now that my business is done and that you mention it, why'd you even hop on in the first place?
That question was already asked and answered
Man I am really not in the headspace for this right now am I.
What was wrong with your head space at this point in time? What are the circumstances you're referring to here?
I was super hungry and focusing on something completely unrelated to the game and I'm thinking that had something to do with it.
They're pronounced like see/hear.
Ichirin Kumoi
Ichirin Kumoi
sie/hir
Goon
Ichirin Kumoi
sie/hir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:16 am

Post by Ichirin Kumoi »

In post 402, Marisa Kirisame wrote: For now, I think I would like to vote Kaguya-San. I don't understand how anyone can have a strong townread on her!
Honestly, yeah. This is not the greatest ISO in the world, and I'm realizing I should probably get a vote I believe in instead of holding onto my Kagerou RVS vote lol.

VOTE: Kaguya
Kaguya Houraisan
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:25 am

Post by Kaguya Houraisan »

I'm town
Kagerou Imaizumi
Kagerou Imaizumi
Goon
Kagerou Imaizumi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:25 am

Post by Kagerou Imaizumi »

well she says she's town
awoooo !
Kaguya Houraisan
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:26 am

In post 409, Kagerou Imaizumi wrote: well she says she's town
Sometimes simple is best
Kagerou Imaizumi
Kagerou Imaizumi
Goon
Kagerou Imaizumi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:27 am

i trust you <3
awoooo !
Ichirin Kumoi
Ichirin Kumoi
sie/hir
Goon
Ichirin Kumoi
sie/hir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:30 am

Post by Ichirin Kumoi »

In post 408, Kaguya Houraisan wrote: I'm town
How very kneejerk of you.
Yukari Yakumo
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Yukari Yakumo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:34 am

Post by Yukari Yakumo »

VC 1.04
Kagerou Imaizumi [3]:
Kaguya Houraisan, Daiyousei, Eternity Larva
Kaguya Houraisan [2]:
Marisa Kirisame, Ichirin Kumoi
Ichirin Kumoi [2]:
Clownpiece, Koishi Komeiji
Aya Shameimaru [1]:
Yuuka Kazami
Daiyousei [1]:
Kagerou Imaizumi
Clownpiece [1]:
Reisen Udongein Inaba

Not Voting [3]:
Tenshi Hinanawi, Aya Shameimaru, Sanae Kochiya

With
votes,
votes to Eliminate

Deadline:
(expired on 2024-03-17 19:45:00)

Mod Notes
  • If you spot an error on the vote count, please let me know!
Last edited by Yukari Yakumo on Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Svenskt Stål (12:21) you are pur evil hell spawn
Modding Account.
Daiyousei
Daiyousei
She/Her
Goon
Daiyousei
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 8:36 am

Post by Daiyousei »

In post 402, Marisa Kirisame wrote: I don't understand how anyone can have a strong townread on her!
is anyone actually saying this other than kagerou?

also, is this your entire reason for voting for kaguya? because i didn't see you say anything else about her in your iso ?_?

as long as that list is there:

- koishi i am starting to falter on because this might just be a fundamental difference in what good play is and disagreements on fundamentals do not mafia make
- i'd happily vote aya
- not gonna vote for myself lol ^_^
- i'm not particularly interested in voting ichirin; i'm not convinced sie's town but nothing that's happened in hir orbit so far has me thinking voting hir is worthwhile
- the same can be applied to kaguya
how m i supposed 2 have a "signature" when i don't have a name? like wth do i sign
Kagerou Imaizumi
Kagerou Imaizumi
Goon
Kagerou Imaizumi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:02 am

In post 389, Eternity Larva wrote: @Kagerou i know you said reading the thread is difficult right now but i am most interested in your detailed reads on Clownpiece and Sanae when you get around to it
well i'd like to preface my Clownpiece read by the fact that i think i'm just not in a position to push people this game so my plan right now is to be a bit more laid back and act smug about it when she flips scum

firstly, that whole argument about numbers and all just kinda dragged on and on and in the end i don't think we even got anything out of it?

then, i get being curious about account generation, but the fact that :
- she went ahead and went with straight up numbers
- those numbers don't really match up with what other people have been told

makes me seem she was worried about finding something to start things off while also not caring very much about asking

Spoiler:
In post 177, Clownpiece wrote:
In post 162, Kagerou Imaizumi wrote: i'd rather keep it vague for now but on top of not looking like they're solving (which granted maybe that's just how i view things) they've been trying to distract people from pushing fowards the game
I had a town lean on page one, and I that has grown to 4. 4 reads on page 7 seems like a pretty solid pace to me lmao.

Also, unsure what the stopping the game from going forward even means, so :shrug:

I kinda didn't know how to put it into words at the time but like, knowing your exact number of townreads on command is weird

the reaction to Ichirin's reaction was also something that hugely bugged me, to go into reasons :
Spoiler:
In post 288, Clownpiece wrote: I am just confused on why you don't seem interested in determining the alignment of the people who voted you.

You started by saying it was town voting you, I asked why we could not be scum voting you (the full scum team part was a joke, but that was the idea), and you responded by not even knowing who was voting you.

I would expect some level of suspicion from someone who thinks that they are currently in serious danger of being miselimed (which I already felt was an exaggerated response to 3 votes), but you actually seem completely uninterested in your voters for some reason.

Complaining that you aren't getting scrutinized certainely isn't a weird look, and while it's kinda dumb, i feel like if Ichirin called for their agressors to be scum, it would just get called OMGUS?
likewise
i'm also of the opinion that scum often looks more intensely for these sort of low involvement slip rather than town, since like, it's one of the only things town can reasonable do under pressure that is actually scummy

i'll also fully admit that this is hugely a gut read and that i'm proud of it (besides upgrading "i think this is scum" to "i think this is null at best" isn't really game advancing content here)

As for Sanane, as i've said already, i'm suspicious of her view of Yuuka's claim, , i get she was kinda overblowing here cause blah blah early game we already don't have much info early but that's not really clearing

she's also like really passive? I get not all townies can be at the front of the stage but a lot of her content is "agreeing with other people" and "explaining why she agrees with people"

this is somewhat related but when reading the phrasing of posting, i get huge vibes of "i'm posting for others to look at me in a good light" rather than "i'm posting cause i wanna figure out what's going on"
awoooo !
Kagerou Imaizumi
Kagerou Imaizumi
Goon
Kagerou Imaizumi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:04 am

In post 388, Eternity Larva wrote:
My only fairly solid scum read at this point is Kagerou and even that's pretty...loose? there are some posts that made me feel good on a tone level but i agree with Dai about the bulk of the ISO is pretty fluffy and i see Kagerou has over fifty posts but
their actual impact this game does not at all correlate with what i expect based on their high level of activity

VOTE: Kagerou Imaizumi
btw i'm very happy with my impact on the game so far so be assured this is intended
awoooo !
Kaguya Houraisan
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:07 am

In post 412, Ichirin Kumoi wrote:
What does this mean
Ichirin Kumoi
Ichirin Kumoi
sie/hir
Goon
Ichirin Kumoi
sie/hir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:12 am

Post by Ichirin Kumoi »

In post 417, Kaguya Houraisan wrote:
What does this mean
Far as I'm aware you only have like, 2 votes on you? Just seems very odd to blurt this out as soon as more than one person is voting you, in a way I can't particularly describe.
Kaguya Houraisan
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Kaguya Houraisan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:15 am

Is there like some mathematical formula to calculate how many people need to be voting me before I'm allowed to say I'm town?
Kagerou Imaizumi
Kagerou Imaizumi
Goon
Kagerou Imaizumi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:17 am

In post 403, Marisa Kirisame wrote:
In post 385, Kagerou Imaizumi wrote: Making a readlists cause reading the thread is not working out
Spoiler:

Besties

Marisa Kirisame - I could go into details but like she's just being obvtown

Eternity Larva - The second obvtown slot

Kaguya Houraisan - A common feeling i have with Kaguya posts is that she's making them for herself and not really for an audience, her overall play has also been decently protown

Reisen Udongein Inaba - maintaining that the Ascetic claim is prolly town, some individual posts like or i really like

Headpats

Ichirin Kumoi - I liked how sie played around the flashwagon, i hear the points about it sounding like TMI / scum anger

Yuuka Kazami - not saying that rude 100% equal good but she certainely feels confident in what she's doing

Koishi Komeiji - acting mildly towny

For later

Sanae Kochiya - Scum leaning but that read is on hold for either substantial agreement / me seeing something more direct to push

Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson eyebrow

Aya Shameimaru - struggling to read through the gimmick right now

Tenshi Hinanawi - ok so maybe this is more a null read but like i kinda completely forgot who this was so not the greatest look i think

Shoot on sight

Clownpiece - I'm starting to really feel dumb for this read but clown piece is playing like how i feel a good scum player would play, will elaborate more but right now i'm not in the mood

Daiyousei - I guess i thought she had more posts than she did but under the gimmick there isn't a lot of info, her recent i don't really know what to make of it so that's a work for future Kagerou
How confident are you about your reads? Because I have an offer for you if you are not that confident. Wait! *gasp*
You called your top tier "besties"! I love it! High fiveeeeee!

But if you are going to call Kaguya your bestie, please explain to me why! I want to have the same friends as you!
i'll admit, my Kaguya read is based a lot on her early posting, right now it's a little less interesting but not actively scummy either, i'm happy keeping her where she is

So, to tell the full story that's this post that's made me townbin her at first
Spoiler:
In post 83, Kaguya Houraisan wrote: UNVOTE:
In post 81, Tenshi Hinanawi wrote: Kaguyas vote on me feels the worst given they pursued a similar line of thought, although mine was seemingly unclear.
There's a key assumption you're making here that's leading you astray.
Regardless my question for Clownpiece was focused more on why those numbers came up while yours was focused on why she knew about flavor not matching to account names in the first place

It's this combination of confident / self-centered / interrogative / focused that tickles my brain

Spoiler:
In post 339, Kaguya Houraisan wrote:
In post 92, Kagerou Imaizumi wrote: The Kagerou Townblock Trio :

Marisa / Kaguya / Reisen

i swear i have my reasons
I believe the youngsters these days would describe this as "absolutely cooked"
In post 111, Yuuka Kazami wrote:
In post 109, Koishi Komeiji wrote:
In post 82, Sanae Kochiya wrote: Also you're probably
not
in the scum PT
?
Their scum partners would explain what clownpiece was talking about.
I can count on one hand the number of games here where people actually use the scum chat enough for this to have happened

I think this is a post from a very towny frame of view for instance, both in the way she's criticizing my townread of her (ie not saying that i'm wrong but not really eager to buy it either)
The indirect tone also view of genuienly trying to recall how it went, and not like, her potentially having a scum PT right in front of her to take example from

and also i know that sounds dumb but like
town points for claiming town
awoooo !
Kagerou Imaizumi
Kagerou Imaizumi
Goon
Kagerou Imaizumi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:19 am

anyways my current vote pool is daiyousei / tenshi / Aya
awoooo !
Tenshi Hinanawi
Tenshi Hinanawi
Goon
Tenshi Hinanawi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:22 am

Post by Tenshi Hinanawi »

In post 418, Ichirin Kumoi wrote:
In post 417, Kaguya Houraisan wrote:
What does this mean
Far as I'm aware you only have like, 2 votes on you? Just seems very odd to blurt this out as soon as more than one person is voting you, in a way I can't particularly describe.
This is a weird analysis to make of ichi. There’s been lots of weird thoughts this game so far.
Ichirin Kumoi
Ichirin Kumoi
sie/hir
Goon
Ichirin Kumoi
sie/hir
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:27 am

Post by Ichirin Kumoi »

Again iunno, more of a gut hunch (gunch?) than anything.
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Reisen Udongein Inaba
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sat Mar 09, 2024 9:27 am

Post by Reisen Udongein Inaba »

In post 419, Kaguya Houraisan wrote: Is there like some mathematical formula to calculate how many people need to be voting me before I'm allowed to say I'm town?
Ax + -bx(2) or something.

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”