Votecount 2.1
Votecount 2.1

Malachai (1):
JacksonVirgo
Snow2697 (1):
KayJayQueue

Not Voting (5):
Snow2697, Doctor Drew, Solon, FancyPants, Malachai

With 7 Alive, it takes 4 to secure an execution.

Day Two ends in (expired on 2024-03-22 03:39:58)

Mod Notes
Solon is V/LA until Monday
Last edited by Thomith on Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
thomith could be a court jester

I have a Large Normal in sign ups! (17/17)
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:06 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 1486, Solon wrote:
V/LA until Monday
If at any point you could pop in and just give your current read on who you think is scum that would be awesome.
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:24 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

I don’t know how serious the first claim was, but we now have two town role claims. What do we all think about that?
Malachai
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:26 am

Post by Malachai »

In post 1213, JacksonVirgo wrote: No longer want Snow, I dont think people are feeling Fancy rn
Are you still feeling Fancy? And I mean that in the literal sense, not in the "maybe I'll wear a suit" sense, just to be clear. :P
"Nothing can be further than the truth!" -George W. Bush
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:32 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1499, Malachai wrote: I guess my thing with Solon is... He REALLY had it in for Not Mafia. Genuine irritation.

You could argue that he was genuinely pissed at his scummate, but IMO this all went down far too early in the game for things to have come to blows between them. Like that would have to be one UG-LY scum chat for him to be that genuinely upset with Not Mafia just halfway through day one.

The other possibility, then, is that he's faking the whole thing, but man he was so close to getting himself axed with what he was doing. I don't really buy that a guy puts himself on the line like that unless his feelings were genuine. I mean he even bashed the entire Mafiascum site... That doesn't seem like an act to me.

I scratched my head over his announcement but I feel like once I asked some questions and got answers, it felt to me like he was telling the truth. His overall thought process does make sense to me. If you're worried about targeting someone who could leave you dead, I can see why you'd choose an obvious target.

I'm off the Solon wagon unless someone's got a compelling argument otherwise.
I was kinda thinking he was just generally pissed off at NM because he was his buddy, and I think that was legit anger. But he wanted people to see it so if/when there was a flip of NM, people would have the same reaction as you, Malachi.

That being said, I totally get where you are coming from......and this really is a case of wifom at its finest lol
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:32 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1502, KayJayQueue wrote: I don’t know how serious the first claim was, but we now have two town role claims. What do we all think about that?
What was the other claim? Did I miss that?
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:39 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 1505, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1502, KayJayQueue wrote: I don’t know how serious the first claim was, but we now have two town role claims. What do we all think about that?
What was the other claim? Did I miss that?
There was a claim on page 1. Like I said, we don’t know how serious the claim is but it’s still a claim and wasn’t outright refuted by the slot at any other point in the game.
Malachai
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:51 am

Post by Malachai »

In post 29, gob wrote:
In post 25, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 23, Solon wrote: Do I detect role-fishing? :twisted:

VOTE: Gob

I declare that RVS is now over. Onwards!
So which part of Gob’s post was rolefishing?
Why u trying to play the otherside now?

You made your line in the sand FreezerGuy.

Also i am a cop with a gun. I check role alignmente and kill people.
His role claim quickly grew to absurdity. I'm not really taking it seriously.
Snow2697
Snow2697
he
Goon
Snow2697
he
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:51 am

Post by Snow2697 »

In post 1490, KayJayQueue wrote: I voted you because your tentative analysis was that you still thought it could be me which I find a bit crazy. If this game is 2v7, I just hammered the first scum. I had no reason to do that if it’s my partner. I could’ve put my vote on Drew since he’d be gaining even more traction and he’d be at E-1 with my vote. Anyone that is still seriously thinks I’m scum…must think I’m the cockiness player ever to think I can 1v6 this game, be stubborn about wanting to be right about their day 1 reads, or is scum and still thinks I’m a viable push. Also you’re saying it wouldn’t make sense to kill the “too town” player that “locktowned” you when he did the exact same thing to me…a bit contradictory.

I find it funny that you want to townread the other player that has been keeping a vote on you most of day 1 but the person who took their vote off of you to HAMMER SCUM you still need to “think about”….just doesn’t make much sense to me. If you were a little more consistent, maybe I would just chalk it up to you having bad reads but they’re not just bad, they’re inconsistent. So yeah, I’m keeping my vote here currently.
I have explained my position on you in point 5 of my 1468. You have not responded to it.
Malachai
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:57 am

Post by Malachai »

I just had a thought about Solon.

He claims to be a weak ONE SHOT friendly neighbor. So why did he feel any pressure to avoid choosing someone who was scum, which would cause him to die, when he could have just not chosen anyone?

Even if he wasn't one-shot, he's still not required to use his role at night. But the fact that he IS one-shot, then I really wonder, why is he feeling like he has to burn it so early? He sounded like he really didn't have a good sense of how he should use it, but if that were true, I would think he'd think "I will just save it for another night, then." He makes it sound like he needed to pick somebody when he never needed to.

The fact that he screwed up the name of his role is just icing on the cake.

I'm telling you something just doesn't add up here so I'm putting my vote back.

VOTE: Solon
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 8:58 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 1508, Snow2697 wrote:
In post 1490, KayJayQueue wrote: I voted you because your tentative analysis was that you still thought it could be me which I find a bit crazy. If this game is 2v7, I just hammered the first scum. I had no reason to do that if it’s my partner. I could’ve put my vote on Drew since he’d be gaining even more traction and he’d be at E-1 with my vote. Anyone that is still seriously thinks I’m scum…must think I’m the cockiness player ever to think I can 1v6 this game, be stubborn about wanting to be right about their day 1 reads, or is scum and still thinks I’m a viable push. Also you’re saying it wouldn’t make sense to kill the “too town” player that “locktowned” you when he did the exact same thing to me…a bit contradictory.

I find it funny that you want to townread the other player that has been keeping a vote on you most of day 1 but the person who took their vote off of you to HAMMER SCUM you still need to “think about”….just doesn’t make much sense to me. If you were a little more consistent, maybe I would just chalk it up to you having bad reads but they’re not just bad, they’re inconsistent. So yeah, I’m keeping my vote here currently.
I have explained my position on you in point 5 of my 1468. You have not responded to it.
I didn’t think I needed to respond to it as it wasn’t a question. You’re asking was there a chance Drew gets voted out? As I said earlier if I joined that vote it would’ve been E-1 and if I was scum why would I hammer NM instead of out both Drew and NM at e-1 to potentially save NM if he’s my teammate. It makes no sense here to think I’m scum.
Snow2697
Snow2697
he
Goon
Snow2697
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:02 am

Post by Snow2697 »

In post 1504, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1499, Malachai wrote: I guess my thing with Solon is... He REALLY had it in for Not Mafia. Genuine irritation.

You could argue that he was genuinely pissed at his scummate, but IMO this all went down far too early in the game for things to have come to blows between them. Like that would have to be one UG-LY scum chat for him to be that genuinely upset with Not Mafia just halfway through day one.

The other possibility, then, is that he's faking the whole thing, but man he was so close to getting himself axed with what he was doing. I don't really buy that a guy puts himself on the line like that unless his feelings were genuine. I mean he even bashed the entire Mafiascum site... That doesn't seem like an act to me.

I scratched my head over his announcement but I feel like once I asked some questions and got answers, it felt to me like he was telling the truth. His overall thought process does make sense to me. If you're worried about targeting someone who could leave you dead, I can see why you'd choose an obvious target.

I'm off the Solon wagon unless someone's got a compelling argument otherwise.
I was kinda thinking he was just generally pissed off at NM because he was his buddy, and I think that was legit anger. But he wanted people to see it so if/when there was a flip of NM, people would have the same reaction as you, Malachi.

That being said, I totally get where you are coming from......and this really is a case of wifom at its finest lol
I can see an argument that Solon was angry with his scummate N_M, since in his opinion N_M was ruining scum game, and thus he referred to "win conditions" of town!N_M (while actually meaning scum!N_M) and that he created this "friendly town neighbour" story to counteract tracker or watcher. Have not thought about it, but not sure if I can buy it at this point.
Malachai
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:07 am

Post by Malachai »

Snow I don't get your case on Kay. It seems dependent on whether a train on Drew would have actually worked and whether Kay thought it would work, but how can any of us know whether it could or not? I feel like you're basing this on something unknowable.

Can you maybe explain better what you mean? It doesn't make any sense to me.
Malachai
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:36 am

Post by Malachai »

For real snow, I don't get your angle on Kay. You're saying, since she did not switch off her supposed teammate Not Mafia, that means she IS guilty? You're talking about me possibly convincing someone else to join the Drew wagon, and he goes to E-1, and you're saying if Kay then hammers him, then she's town? We don't have any idea yet what Drew's alignment is, so I don't follow that logic at all. You are totally on your own with whatever you're thinking here.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:13 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

Malachai(I just realized I have been spelling your name wrong, apologies for that lol), is making the most sense here. I think it is just Solon, and the GG town well played.
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:16 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 860, Snow2697 wrote:
In post 849, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 844, Snow2697 wrote: Might depend on number of scums. If 2, could be Not Mafia or Kay. If 3, may be we should not lose time and consider Roland. I have thought initially there can be 2 scums at most, but there was an opinion somewhere in the thread that 3 can be an option.

In what world would I be mafia with N_M? I’ve had a vote on him almost the entire time, along with his self vote. He’s just as close to elimination as you are and you think a scum team would both risk that? (I don’t know how N_M plays so I can’t really speak on the self vote, though I think in general, they’re dumb) I get there’s “distancing” but this would be really stupid on my part if I were bad.
I have not said that you are fellow scums with N_M.
So going off your read here, if NM is scum, then I shouldn’t really be considered anymore yet you’re still sus for some reason. If it was NM or Kay not NM AND Kay, you have your or. It was NM and not me. Also, I don’t know why you’d ever think there were 3 scum in a micro of 9 players but I believe there is only one left.

Let’s go back to when you said this:
In post 1121, Snow2697 wrote: If NM is scum, then DD-Jackson are logical D2 scrutiny targets for me. If NM is town, I would look at Kay-DD-Jackson again.
So I’m curious why you are completely off Jackson yet still on me?
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:25 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1472, Malachai wrote:Jackson, where was this depth of analysis yesterday?
Didn’t realise we had a scum flip yesterday that I could use for VCA.. oh wait that’s right, we didn’t :O

Lmfao, jokes aside. My analysis was in depth, it was just subjective and thus mostly in my head. Yesterday I played in a way that I felt was needed, we didn’t need another person spitting whatever bullshit to get their own vanity wagon up and running when thread health was so poor.
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
Snow2697
Snow2697
he
Goon
Snow2697
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:34 am

Post by Snow2697 »

In post 1512, Malachai wrote: Snow I don't get your case on Kay. It seems dependent on whether a train on Drew would have actually worked and whether Kay thought it would work, but how can any of us know whether it could or not? I feel like you're basing this on something unknowable.

Can you maybe explain better what you mean? It doesn't make any sense to me.
I think your first para puts the problem. Kay's status for me is dependent on whether Drew's train could have been renewed and it is true that it's hard to know for sure whether it could or not. But depending on the answer Kay is between previous "scummy" or sus and "locked town" on my scale. So, however the question may look like, the practical impact is huge, at least for me.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:36 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1494, Malachai wrote:
In post 1465, JacksonVirgo wrote: Malachai dipped off, Snow actively avoided it which I considered Townie at the time hence my shift I was refusing to explain in the moment. Solon as a counterwagon is strange, but the alternative was NM who would have been their partner in a scum snow world. The pivot to Drew is awful but it would also explain why that happened to begin with. One of malachai and snow are wolves and we have the freedom to chop down both. I want to chop down both.

Frankly I am having a lot of trouble following your arguments and your thought processes.

It seems like so much of your reads are super heavily dependent on a town read of Drew. Doesn't that make you uncomfortable? Not even GIF considered Drew a townread, so what makes you so sure that he is?
It is not dependent on Drew, my own reads are my own but I am leveraging my read on Drew to do what I feel is best in the long run. If I’m wrong, it will show itself and I’ll work through it. It’s not a single point of failure. I’m confident he is town, enough to where I feel safe doing this. I’m not sheeping him by any means, I wouldn’t vote someone I think is town.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:36 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1503, Malachai wrote:
In post 1213, JacksonVirgo wrote: No longer want Snow, I dont think people are feeling Fancy rn
Are you still feeling Fancy? And I mean that in the literal sense, not in the "maybe I'll wear a suit" sense, just to be clear. :P
I’m not, I think he looks the best regarding VCA

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:37 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1507, Malachai wrote:
In post 29, gob wrote:
In post 25, GuyInFreezer wrote:
In post 23, Solon wrote: Do I detect role-fishing? :twisted:

VOTE: Gob

I declare that RVS is now over. Onwards!
So which part of Gob’s post was rolefishing?
Why u trying to play the otherside now?

You made your line in the sand FreezerGuy.

Also i am a cop with a gun. I check role alignmente and kill people.
His role claim quickly grew to absurdity. I'm not really taking it seriously.
It was a serious claim, N1 Bulletproof Novice 1-shot Cop.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:38 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Joking, that is not my role

wiki // GTKAS
Snow2697
Snow2697
he
Goon
Snow2697
he
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:41 am

Post by Snow2697 »

In post 1513, Malachai wrote: For real snow, I don't get your angle on Kay. You're saying, since she did not switch off her supposed teammate Not Mafia, that means she IS guilty? You're talking about me possibly convincing someone else to join the Drew wagon, and he goes to E-1, and you're saying if Kay then hammers him, then she's town? We don't have any idea yet what Drew's alignment is, so I don't follow that logic at all. You are totally on your own with whatever you're thinking here.
No. The point is that if Kay thought that you could have convinced someone (GiF?) to join the Drew wagon putting Drew at E-1, then scum!Kay would have waited for that and would have hammered town!Drew and would not have hammered NM. Why hammer her scumpartner if there are prospects to lim town? In this scenario there is almost no way Kay can be scum, so she is locked town.

If Kay thought that you could not have convinced anyone to join the Drew wagon, then the only lim option seems to be NM, so scum!Kay might have decided to hammer him herself to become more red. In this scenario Kay can be scum, so her NM hammer probably should not change a lot her status on my scale.

This is dependent on what Kay thought about the situation, which - as you have rightly pointed - is hard to assess.
Malachai
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Malachai
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:44 am

Post by Malachai »

In post 1519, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1503, Malachai wrote:
I’m not, I think he looks the best regarding VCA
What is VCA?
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor