Mini 2332: A Mid-scummer Nights Dream II | GG

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:33 am

Post by ActionDan »

At the risk of being more explicit ill just say I can't see myself voting ydrasse ever of she is what we are all thinking. I could argue why when we get there
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
ActionDan
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
ActionDan
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:35 am

Post by ActionDan »

I will have almost 0 time to even think about this game for at least 35 hours or so.
I'll give you a moment to let that sink in
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:57 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1474, Von Payne wrote:
In post 1467, Gimli wrote: von payne voting ydrasse reeks of desperation and they forming a wagon on her feels like we just got this
You're wrong. I didn't even know about the Dragon/Aureal thing when I was pushing her

I'm down to fade Aureal. I think we wait for a claim and Drew and I also need to figure out who we're neighborizing
neighborize ydra cause its her last day alive in this game, if you're a townie that is which I doubt strongly at this point
I'll tie your legs
Keep you against my chest
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:22 am

Post by Ydrasse »

it would be a waste on me tbqh
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:23 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 1468, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 1462, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 1404, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: If we think ydra reveals dreams, that does not make her town.
Yet if von is neighborizing people at night that makes them auto town with your logic?
What's with the overly pointed tone? Just because you do not understand how someone goes from point A to point B doesn't=wolf and yet all you've tried to do is subtext a push of "your logic doesn't make sense to me so that makes you a wolf?"

Considering there was no reevaluation and what Hu Tao flipped. . .
There was literally no pointed tone - just a genuine question and point of comparison.

I just find it in paradox to get such conclusion for a public neighborizing role so immediately and consider what ydresse claimed and how he did it suspiciously. I was simply questioning the logic here. would you mind to elaborate your logic to me if one exists?

also what does this has to do with hu tao? cause I was wrong there I shouldnt question anything else?
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:24 am

Post by Ydrasse »

reading through some things i kind of feel like if aureal is a wolf von payne is one too based off of earlier defending. the hider thing is enough for me to be fine with aureal dying i think but i’m meh about her flipping wolf. is more of a “i hope so” than an i know so.

also i think that the in thread neighborhood role feels more elegant in my heart to be a wolf role. seems more in line with the game design i would expect for this game than it being town
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:26 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1480, Ydrasse wrote: reading through some things i kind of feel like if aureal is a wolf von payne is one too based off of earlier defending. the hider thing is enough for me to be fine with aureal dying i think but i’m meh about her flipping wolf. is more of a “i hope so” than an i know so.

also i think that the in thread neighborhood role feels more elegant in my heart to be a wolf role. seems more in line with the game design i would expect for this game than it being town
I will flip catgirl this gameday if thats your preference btw
I'll tie your legs
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:28 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

nah not fine with that

I think auriel is almost always the flip here. need them to claim
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:31 am

Post by Catgirl Chipotle »

In post 1479, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 1468, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 1462, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 1404, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: If we think ydra reveals dreams, that does not make her town.
Yet if von is neighborizing people at night that makes them auto town with your logic?
What's with the overly pointed tone? Just because you do not understand how someone goes from point A to point B doesn't=wolf and yet all you've tried to do is subtext a push of "your logic doesn't make sense to me so that makes you a wolf?"

Considering there was no reevaluation and what Hu Tao flipped. . .
There was literally no pointed tone - just a genuine question and point of comparison.

I just find it in paradox to get such conclusion for a public neighborizing role so immediately and consider what ydresse claimed and how he did it suspiciously. I was simply questioning the logic here. would you mind to elaborate your logic to me if one exists?

also what does this has to do with hu tao? cause I was wrong there I shouldnt question anything else?
I'm not the one in the hydra who made the statement regarding ydra because our reads somewhat differ on the slot but I was just confused because it seems the main crux or issue you have is how the logic of my hydra partners statements do not add up or you're having trouble understanding things.

That's perfectly fine, but I fail to see where that ends up being in a wolfread and is why I brought up you being wrong on Hu Tao because it feels by your own logic we should be wolfreading you for it.

Along with the fact I do not think we can simply just look at Von's role and ydra's obvious soft and call it a side by side comparison but I'll let my hydra partner speak on that matter.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:34 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 1470, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: I think I'm prob gonna try and convince Alisae to vote off Kiri over Ydra because I can see Ydra being like this as a villager (because villagers normally have pity parties for themselves over wolves) where as I think Kiri's play just doesn't come from a villager half the time or at least, I don't remember this level of ego and it's seriously throwing me off.
also regarding this

I'm not sure what implies ego in my gameplay, but if by any chance its a genuine thought and not just you as scum trying to get away from my legit question with this emotional fightback, I apologize for any "ego" in my play.

However, I'm just not feeling it as a real thought in any universe, and this even makes me suspicious more of what's going on in your slot. so there is that

pedit: what was your read on von's role and why?
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:35 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

I can understand different hydra partners getting different thoughts but I thought the read list ali posted was summary of both heads thoughts as it was portrayed as such
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:39 am

In post 1484, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 1470, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: I think I'm prob gonna try and convince Alisae to vote off Kiri over Ydra because I can see Ydra being like this as a villager (because villagers normally have pity parties for themselves over wolves) where as I think Kiri's play just doesn't come from a villager half the time or at least, I don't remember this level of ego and it's seriously throwing me off.
also regarding this

I'm not sure what implies ego in my gameplay, but if by any chance its a genuine thought and not just you as scum trying to get away from my legit question with this emotional fightback, I apologize for any "ego" in my play.

However, I'm just not feeling it as a real thought in any universe, and this even makes me suspicious more of what's going on in your slot. so there is that

pedit: what was your read on von's role and why?
I am probably just reading tone incorrectly and taking what is mostly blunt and sharp words as ego so that's more my bad than anything else no apology is required sorry if I made you feel bad.

I think the trouble I am having most is you can put the statement "this is not a real thought" behind literality any post it is a buzz word and statement that we cannot defend against because it's a matter of opinion not fact. So how am I supposed to get a read on you or help develop the one on us if half the logic is "you don't have this thought" have you played with alisae or me enough to have the confidence to say "you don't think like this."

I don't think it's that because it's the only way I can understand it. Because if the logic is "A townie doesn't think like this" you and I both know mafia is not so black and white.

My personal read on Von itself is that they're a villager. My read on the role is it's objectively really good because you can have isolated conversations and thoughts in the thread. It's a town role but there's no reason to say you cannot give it to mafia because of how townie it is. If I wasn't townreading Von so hard I'd be questioning it.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:40 am

In post 1485, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: I can understand different hydra partners getting different thoughts but I thought the read list ali posted was summary of both heads thoughts as it was portrayed as such
No, Alisae's thoughts are Alisae's thoughts not my own. Obviously, my reads are a tad influenced by Alisae because I want to trust my hydra partner when they're going "I SWEAR THEY ARE SCUM" But my own reads do differ it is not a combined list.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:40 am

(Honestly not signing posts was really funny to see how many people confuse my posts for ali's and vice versa but the slight headache almost makes me regret it.)
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:44 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

I played with alisae enough for sure. I'm a returning player from a long time ago but thats not the point.

however, my main concern is how can alisae see a public neighborizing role and immidiatly call it town and make a poe list to push based on such take, while still be the suspicious ali I know to drop that sentence about ydre claim in a day we already have a soft guilty on and clearly its not worth it to push there anymore.

The thought process makes no sense to me.

also mafia is about finding people who dont really have reads and are fabricating them so I dont feel guilty if that was the tone of my question. However it was still a question and didnt mean I'm right and everyone else is wrong - with what you called ego or whatever.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:45 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

I mean I technically played enough games with you too. This is frozen angel
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:46 am

That's a name that brings me back, good times.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:48 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

why are you town ready von so hard - regardless of what we know of their role? can you get deeper with that read
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:49 am

Alisae already had town and wolfreads on Von/Ydra respectively. The action's Von has taken reads townie where as Ydra wasn't. The role's weren't the issue but it more cemented an already pre-existing thought.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:51 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

you mean neighborizing sunflower? you think it made more sense to have them over night than other slots in game?

also is there any reason to town read them for you beside their role/action as I asked or is it just based on ali's read and and role for you?
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:52 am

In post 1492, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: why are you town ready von so hard - regardless of what we know of their role? can you get deeper with that read
One of the main things I like most about Von is the way they play around us is what I expect from Drew after just I just fake tunneled them as wolf all game.

They don't read like they're using their role to try and gain town points but to have fun with it while still playing the game. Nothing they've posted has ever pinged me once from either of the hydra heads. There's more, but explaining has always been a weakpoint to me. What are they doing that I should be seeing but aren't?
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:53 am

In post 1494, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: you mean neighborizing sunflower? you think it made more sense to have them over night than other slots in game?

also is there any reason to town read them for you beside their role/action as I asked or is it just based on ali's read and and role for you?
I was paraphrasing ali because I told them to not show up in the thread due to needing a break but I sent your question over. I don't think action means role action but actions taken in the game.

I can relook at Von once more if needed but if you could go "hey Maria you're missing this" that'd be nice.
Kyoko Kirigiri
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Kyoko Kirigiri
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:55 am

Post by Kyoko Kirigiri »

In post 1317, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 986, Von Payne wrote:
In post 978, Von Payne wrote: Thank you for being our first guests and for taking your shoes off before you came in :]

I kinda want to recruit Aureal tomorrow. Not only is she probably town but I think she'll keep the vibes mellow ya know

~B
Oh crap what if I killed Aureal by saying this

Quick somebody scumread Aureal

:dead:
also is it just me that is alarmed by this? this to me feels like scum setting up to invite scum with their "looks very towny" neighborizing/ night talk enabling role.
In post 1318, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: Also I'm a bit confused about the progression toward hu vote by von in last phase. At first I thought its mainly hydras going different directions, but it felt like both were agreed suddenly on hu?
In post 622, Von Payne wrote:
I'm leaning town on Hu Tao. I think she's capable of dumbtelling as scum but she does it fairly often as town and they generally come across as genuine feeling. That's the vibe I'm getting here

~B
In post 631, Von Payne wrote: I agree that Aureal and Hu need to do more(heyo, Drew calling the kettle Black), I could get a read on them better the more they post......which is why I have a slight scum lean on Hu as she seems to be willfully not engaging much

-Drew
In post 664, Von Payne wrote:
All that being said, I agree with you on Hu, after thinking about her some more this feels much less like the town version of her.

-Drew
In post 677, Von Payne wrote: VOTE: Hu Tao
In post 678, Von Payne wrote: VOTE: Hu Tao
In post 679, Von Payne wrote: VOTE: Hu Tao
and then black posts and doesnt change vote but it just feels so weird how they progressed on this while they were also re-evaluating gimli there. This sequence kinda stands out to me
Im gonna repost these two which are good points in game to go back and reread context of. I wanna know what you think of their reads/progression on hu and aureal mainly
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:57 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 1436, Silver Ravens wrote: OK. So I am circling back to thinking it is possible that what you described is correct but you are mafia and somebody has a role that allows for this to happen, and you unintentionally let this slip.
this is a possibility

I'll say also that if von payne is a townie, then sunflower is the most likely scum partner to aureal/catgirl

I hope we have time to flip everyone we need to flip in order to win this
I'll tie your legs
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:58 am

In post 1498, Gimli wrote: I hope we have time to flip everyone we need to flip in order to win this
You and me both brother

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”