Mini 2332: A Mid-scummer Nights Dream II | GG

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1792 (isolation #200) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:08 pm

Post by Catgirl Chipotle »

Fire after giving it some thought, I'll give you an out.
Why is Ydrasse town
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1793 (isolation #201) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:09 pm

how much of that is play related and how much is that role related
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1795 (isolation #202) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:24 pm

Inaction is action and can accomplish wolf goals.
The best wolves will only respond to situations when the ball is in their court.

Speculate on their role openly please. If they're shot within these last 2 hours, that is good for village.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1798 (isolation #203) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:29 pm

My impression of wolf!Ydra from Swinger's ball is that she doesn't like playing wolf, and that we both awaited for our deaths patiently.
I've never seen her play wolf, so I think she TMI'd her way through the day phase because she wasn't pressured to do anything. It would also be very similar to what she would probably think as town as well (not that I would know! My most notable town!Ydra impression was from the undertale game where eventually I think she just made herself obviously town, at least, I don't remember fos'ing her by the end of the game).
A wolf pretending to be something they're not, and getting away with it is cheesy and it's not something I would want to lose to. I have objectively no reason to TR this slot if we're basing this on play.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1799 (isolation #204) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:29 pm

In post 1797, Von Payne wrote:
In post 1795, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: Inaction is action and can accomplish wolf goals.
The best wolves will only respond to situations when the ball is in their court.

Speculate on their role openly please. If they're shot within these last 2 hours, that is good for village.
In post 1796, Sunflower wrote: i think most people probably have the same idea but i also don't really see how that would be helpful in any way to do here

:blossom:
Allow me to be Drew here for a moment

But do you think there is anything to them adamantly not wanting to be a part of this hood?

:twisted:
no I don't care about it.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1800 (isolation #205) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:30 pm

In post 1796, Sunflower wrote: i think most people probably have the same idea but i also don't really see how that would be helpful in any way to do here

it is the only way this conversation progresses
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1804 (isolation #206) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:44 pm

ok but this is what I want to talk about.
I'm not interested in entertaining a wolf!prism read. My read on them is I think they're just town.
I think enchant is townie and gimli was probably just town and not mafia. I also think it's easy as shit to fos' that slot. Everything about that slot says it SHOULD be a wolf, but they paraphrased notes they had. It's bizarre to think someone would go that far as a wolf, I just don't see it. That post is truly gamewarping to me. Not interested in reads here.
I'm not entertaining fos' on Von Payne either. That slot is very clearly just uninformed to me.
The only thing that's notable about Dan to me is they pointed out why Dragon died. After Kyoko dies, if you wanna kill this because you don't wanna lose to Dan bussing, fine, I don't care. Maria thinks Dan is townie, and I'll support it. I don't think he bussed. That's just my read on the situation, like how my read on Prism is that they're just town.

Ravens or Ydra
if you're town, and you have some strong compelling reason not to kill Ydra and Ydra does just end up being town, because that would be just what makes sense, then you can kill ravens and dan after killing Kyoko and ya you would probably just win.

If you won't consider Ydra, and I don't wanna consider Ravens, what are we left with?
You
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1805 (isolation #207) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:45 pm

It is pro-town if Ydra dies to a night kill. The village likes that.
We can at least agree this much, ya?
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1812 (isolation #208) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:15 pm

oh look, prism was town
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1813 (isolation #209) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:15 pm

there it is
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1814 (isolation #210) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:15 pm

winners win
losers lose
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1817 (isolation #211) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:28 pm

In post 1816, ActionDan wrote: Prism tricked scum into thinking they were the dreamer.
- they're not voting catgirl chipotle
- they could vote kyoko
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1818 (isolation #212) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:29 pm

I don't get how you reached that conclusion but I just saw Prism as obvtown
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1823 (isolation #213) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 5:41 pm

I'm literally not voting any other players this day that aren't kyoko btw. I'm keeping my vote on her until she dies. If its me vs them in Final whatever, I'm voting her immediately
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1832 (isolation #214) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:38 pm

In post 1490, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: I mean I technically played enough games with you too. This is frozen angel
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1840 (isolation #215) » Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:20 pm

Another push on a townie ic
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1889 (isolation #216) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:18 pm

In post 1888, ActionDan wrote: Thread locked before I could post, but I took the time to reread Kirk's blessedly compact iso, thoughts below:

Rereading Kiri throughly now doesn't change my initial read after her Hu Tao case. That is still town. For the Hu case itself I remember catgirls describe it as cold and analytical but I still don't have that impression, it does have heart. I also do not see much to criticize Day 2. The focus on players pretty much dropped to just Von and Catgirls but I think that's very understandable as Kiri playing defensively in response to scumreads by both and having previous questions/concerns with either slot that clearly ballooned. I dont see how their posts and progression more likely would come from scum than town.

Will reread SR next.

Also as an aside I thought Gimli got very comfortable reading me as locktown for no good reason really and was thinking he might have been scum afterall. But am curious to hear why he went the other way for you Catgirl.

Still don't have a particularly strong scum suspect. I will be Isoing one by one.
How about you throw your read away and you sheep me
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1890 (isolation #217) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:18 pm

VOTE: kyoko
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1891 (isolation #218) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:19 pm

You have no good suspects
I do
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1892 (isolation #219) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:20 pm

like Dan literally nothing you posted about can't be done by wolf!Kyoko
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1893 (isolation #220) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:20 pm

Unless you think you're just a better player than me?
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1896 (isolation #221) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:26 pm

I have to be this way.
Frozen Angel does not lose wolf games.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1897 (isolation #222) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:27 pm

I am betting the game that Kyoko flips wolf.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1900 (isolation #223) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:29 pm

Kyoko and then 1 of {Silver Ravens, Sunflower} we can throw in Ydrasse but I don't really feel that in my heart.
I'm not voting Silver Ravens today or ever before Kyoko is flipped.
I have good feelings about this game.
If you don't have good feelings about suspects, either find them or sheep the person who does and is known to be competent.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1901 (isolation #224) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:29 pm

In post 1899, Enchant wrote: Can i lurk out this phase please?
ya sure vote kyoko
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1902 (isolation #225) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:30 pm

In post 1898, ActionDan wrote: I know you are very keen on this. I do think wolf Kyoto can do this. Just find it not more likely than a town Kyoto. What differences would we see if Kyoto was town here?
I mean if kyoko was town this would be a whole different game.
This is not a question that I know how to answer.
The matter of the situation is that there are people who are town, and there are people who are not town, and Kyoko is one of the people that are not town in this game.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1903 (isolation #226) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:31 pm

Like, it's not a meta thing.
if she were town, she would simply just be town.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1907 (isolation #227) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:39 pm

In post 1904, ActionDan wrote: My memory of FA is a bit foggy but if I recall they were frequently a fade as town and scum and I am surprised they are Kiri because Kiri's play here regardless of alignment is rather sophisticated. So I suppose I am curious to learn more, and see what Ali is talking about with pulling all the stops etc in support of their scummates or even what it means to not lose wolf games in context
FA has developed a lot over the years as a player
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1908 (isolation #228) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:45 pm

In post 1905, ActionDan wrote: I do get this. Many games I've had where the list pairs down to like 6-8 players and you just know ~75% are town. I think I may get there if I iso.
- There are 2 wolves on Hu Tao's wagon. Kyoko is hunting as if there are 2-3 wolves on wagon, as she thinks wolves are Von Payne + Me. This is what she wants you to believe.
- If not for Kyoko's efforts, I think it was decently likely we kill a wolf, like Aureal. Because she made the post that she did, she effectively influenced people into wanting to go Hu Tao over following Klick onto something like Aureal, because Day 1 we had a lot of people that people felt were ok to be killed off, it was a matter of wolves moving the vote to where they want it to be. There is a reason why I am saying Kyoko + Aureal = 2 wolves on wolf wagon.
- Additionally, Aureal is a 1-shot strongkill if I am correct. There is agency in wanting to protect this role to at least resolve a strongman shot before killing it.

- See
- If Kyoko is not a wolf, what the fuck is happening in this game? I ultimately need Kyoko flipped because if she's town, it will help me figure this out and I would need to question everything that I know. It just makes sense.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1910 (isolation #229) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:55 pm

Gun to head, is this a town post or a wolf post?
In post 1133, Gimli wrote:
In post 1129, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: Can I just say how ironic this is considering you openly said you're going to "not talk to any of your wolfreads and ignore them?" I'm not as sold as my hydra partner is on you being a wolf Gimli but when your reads change entirely overly irl days with barely any posts in-between in some instances to justify those flips it's odd. Then to have the confidence to go "My wolfreads are so correct that I'm going to ignore them!" Like, to me you have to be a wolf making this up or this is a new level of egotistical delusion that I haven't seen before.

Let's not forget if I remember correctly a lot of this was made during the first moon phase.
Spoiler: some of my PT work
trying an experiment here to see if I survive day 2

I'm ISOing a random guess at a scum team: klick, catgirl and actiondan

catgirl: post #91 is very strange commentary post. I do not believe maria cares this much about people "talking about dreams so much" that she has to make any comment on it. *note to self: one post in and I'm already tunneling this slot*
#100 is bad mech as we all know
#102 is another comment that I just don't see maria feeling the need to make when she is a townie. it's clear that kyoko is either towning or emulating a towny perspective on dream guesses: yes the dream guesses are supposedly NAI, but can't there be towny ways to do that? I see no reason why they COULDN'T, and I see no point in maria talking down an early townlean like that unless she has reasons to either scumread the player or to scumread kyoko. again, filler commentary that sucks.
#112 is bad mech again

then klick finally shows up... repeating catgirl's bad mech reasoning. it's kind of a bad post, kinda awkward idk. post #126

AD shows up with #200. I remember seeing towny things in this post, but are they there really? it starts really bad with spitey comments that don't say anything about anything. I do kinda like the post, though. let's see how this goes.

catgirls #212: still scum. #215 is how scum townreads a towny. I should maybe bring this up tomorrow.

AD's #229: yeah I don't think AD is scum.

ok so like, catgirl is scum. but who is it scum with? my first impression is NOT with AD

and if both AD and hu tao are townies, then either klick went full TMI on d1, or klick is just a townie with good impressions.
I think the best defense for town!klick is that he tried a counterwagon to town!hu tao and also to maybe town!AD

he did go to aureal but I think it makes sense and I'm not so sure if aureal is indeed town or if she just pocketed me really hard.

I have to find other partners for catgirl anyway. I wonder if prism fits the bill.
yeah I don't think its aureal either

so prism, there's a lot of hmmmm stuff about her, isn't there? should be worth exploring

I don't hink #84 is such an organic thought on re-read. it feels just too much like posturing and making logical sounding posts that don't amount to much.

catgirl and prism are having a little disagreement on mechanics but it does NOT mean absolutely anything wrt their alignments, of course. what's worse is that prism used this later on to justify having a townread on the hydra because she 'doesnt think alisae would disagree with me on mechanics'. I'll catch that post and put here when I find it.

#158 also doesnt feel like a real thought and if prism is a townie and this is what she does as a townie then im not impressed at all and I think she is just not a very good scumhunter (in before scum dragoneater)

I will also note that the townread on hu tao could easily be TMI on her part. and that's because all the possible wagons were lending on townies anyway, so posturing with a defense of hu tao gives you townpoints.
#195 also just sounds like bullshit and not a real read.

I have to really case prism if I wanna put this through though.

I'll note that catgirl's #212 "I find Dragon's posting towny and I don't understand the townread's on Prism's slot.
There posting is very well written like reading a royal script, but I would've come to expect that as either alignment. If any of the people townreading them wish to expand more on why that would mean a lot" I once again have a problem with maria/ali having a problem with people's reads that don't talk about anyone specifically and that don't have a read on prism or anything like that. again, this is filler, this isn't solving.

#215-#216 is a whole lot of awkwardness from these players. I think they have high svs equity and I hope to god I'm right and getting somewhere with this.
I think its prism/catgirl and then, lets see...

I think AD townreading prism like that happens when he is a townie and she is scum or whatever but not when they're scum together, I don't think. or maybe? idk

I'll trust that ydra is town. I think I'll trust that klick is town.

goddammit I don't think its sunflower man. maybe its aureal after all? shit.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1911 (isolation #230) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:56 pm

In post 1328, Gimli wrote:
In post 1292, Gimli wrote:
ActionDan

Von Payne (Black/Doctor Drew hydra)
Kyoko Kirigiri
Prism
Aureal
Catgirl Chipotle (Alisae/MariaR hydra)
Silver Ravens (GuyInFreezer/Dunnstral hydra)

Sunflower (fireisredsir/JupiterXV hydra)

Ydrasse

dis where I'm at, I guess I need more kyoko

@maria: yeah, I'd say I could townread you if you were a townie but that just proves I am tunneling you from your very first posts so its a waste of saliva for everyone involved
let me update this

ActionDan

Von Payne (Black/Doctor Drew hydra)

Kyoko Kirigiri
Prism

Aureal
Catgirl Chipotle (Alisae/MariaR hydra)

Silver Ravens (GuyInFreezer/Dunnstral hydra)

Sunflower (fireisredsir/JupiterXV hydra)

Ydrasse

and that's the game and thanks for playing
It's so interesting that 1 post + replacement changes my read on this player completely because if you look at for example this post, the world view that Gimli is pushing is the exact same as what Kyoko wants
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1912 (isolation #231) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:02 pm

I think wolves' path to victory relies on trying to get me miseliminated. It is ultimately a flawed gameplan. It will never happen.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1914 (isolation #232) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:09 pm

In post 1913, ActionDan wrote: Gun to head I get shot from indecisiveness as I don't know. Why am I and SR cross outs? But then who is he appealing to as scum really?
It's such a weird post but that's nto something I've seen wolves ever do.
Why would he respond to his scumread with that as a wolf? There's a slight feeling of "wanting to get found" as a villager there I think?
idunno I feel like the simple explanation is that 1 Gimli post is a town post.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1916 (isolation #233) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 3:12 pm

Enchant is townie, I agree
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1920 (isolation #234) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:37 pm

In post 1919, Von Payne wrote: What is giving me a bit of pause is that I know Ali likes to bully as scum

And they are clearly being a bully right now lol

But, they also are making so much sense.......I want to here from Kyo before I drop a vote

Dan is lowkey being scummy here as well, they aren't as fence sitty as town imo

I have to be like this
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1921 (isolation #235) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:41 pm

Would you rather deal with Maria?
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1923 (isolation #236) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 5:47 pm

In post 1922, Von Payne wrote:
In post 1920, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 1919, Von Payne wrote: What is giving me a bit of pause is that I know Ali likes to bully as scum

And they are clearly being a bully right now lol

But, they also are making so much sense.......I want to here from Kyo before I drop a vote

Dan is lowkey being scummy here as well, they aren't as fence sitty as town imo

I have to be like this
I don't think your solve is fully correct

Sunflower is town

But my finger is definitely on the trigger and pressed against Kyo's head though

After Kyoko we should just be able to take our sweet time with it.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1928 (isolation #237) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:56 pm

In post 1926, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: It makes more sense if its all bs and they are just both scum not wanting to enable night chat for any town.
What a conspiracy theory!
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1931 (isolation #238) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:00 pm

In post 1924, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: Assume I am flipped and its green. What you learn about the game?
You go first
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1935 (isolation #239) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:16 pm

In post 1929, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: Also ali, you said i dont loose as wolf. True i have above 90% winrate as scum. But i also have over 70% winrate as town.

I am confident i am not getting mislimed here but feel free to showcase your ultimate motives with this baseless push on me by trying to scare everyone of me.

I am also not the one who won best scum player award multiple times. That was u if im not mistaking.

Whats even the point of dropping sentences to scare people of my general game play and calling yourself a better player if not just to push a baseless reason less scum motivated brute force of a mislim. You wont get it
is it baseless because I won't discuss logic and reasonings with you?
Do you think this is a game about winning logical arguments?
Would it be better for you if I pushed you with a front of a "logical" argument? To then have dialogue that goes on for pages that don't matter or change anything?

You won't get mislimmed?
I mean ya, you won't get mislimmed. Cuz you're not a miss!
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1936 (isolation #240) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:17 pm

In post 1933, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: Your turn
Go talk to Maria maybe she'll answer you. She wouldn't answer me. /shrug
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1937 (isolation #241) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:19 pm

In post 1932, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 1931, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 1924, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: Assume I am flipped and its green. What you learn about the game?
You go first
Even if your by any chance town and this i dont give a fick attidue sheep me cause im a god push you doing is lefit your new game play, von is likely scum. His mention of aureal as possible night 2 neighborize is not only setting up a seat for scum with that role, but is also was very extra and out of place on its own. his neighborize choice last night was inconsistant with his portrayed read.

If von is scum and your not the other is in sunflower and raven i think. Sunflower more likely but i need a reread.

I still think its 99% von and over 90% you as a team though
and if von is town (they are town)
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1938 (isolation #242) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:19 pm

anyway ig we'll find out.
I don't see anyone else championing for an elimination that they want.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1953 (isolation #243) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:39 am

In post 1950, ActionDan wrote: Von on the reread list after SR. Not the biggest fan of Drew recently, I'm sure it's mutual
Tell me more Dan? Give me your wisdom. Help guide me as I am just a lost soul.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1955 (isolation #244) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:43 am

Hm? Did I miss something? (It's Maria)
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1956 (isolation #245) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:44 am

In post 1942, Von Payne wrote: We think we can potentially prevent Bad Dreams from performing Night actions by forcing them to stay awake. Prism and Catgirls both expressed that they didn't want to be recruited. I had a tinfoil that maybe one of them could be scum trying to make sure they can utilize their ability by not being recruited
oh wait wtf is this lol
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1957 (isolation #246) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:45 am

This is a blatant contradiction in like 3 different ways hang on please explain.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1959 (isolation #247) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:47 am

In post 1958, ActionDan wrote: Did you notice Drew taking a few potshots at me recently? XD
No I've been ignoring a lot of this day for irl reasons and I've been trying to solve under a certain perspective so I've been in hella skim mode letting Alisae drive
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1961 (isolation #248) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:51 am

No one gets to take potshots at my darling Dan though. This means war. (If Von really is wolfreading Dan I'd like to know why cause they're my personal top TR)
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1963 (isolation #249) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:57 am

I need Von to explain because do you
think
you have some of hidden action? If so, why?

Or are you just saying you
do
have that power?

How long have you been thinking this? Since game start? N1? etc.

Because if either of these were the case why would you do it on two slots you've openly said you TR? Why would you block there? I'm confused.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1990 (isolation #250) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:01 am

In post 1987, Von Payne wrote:
In post 1966, Silver Ravens wrote: Von Payne, what makes you think your role would prevent the bad dreamers from acting at night? Surely your role tells you what it does, is there some confusion?
We thought this was a complex game and that it was possible we weren't told everything about our role

:dead:
Allow me to give BOTD for a moment here and assume this is a real. Where did you get this theory? Nothing in the game indicated it so I'm curious.

Can you tell me how long you had this thought? Early on? D1? D2? etc.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1992 (isolation #251) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:03 am

Sorry you answered that already I'm trying to wrap my head around this all
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1993 (isolation #252) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:03 am

Like, even if I choose to believe everything stated the actions don't match what's being said and that's the most confusing part for me.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1994 (isolation #253) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:03 am

I should rly just leave this to Alisae and go back to my Maria solve.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1999 (isolation #254) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:09 am

There was nothing stated about the game being bastard I recall and having hidden powers is pretty up there on the bastard part.

It's not really the theory in itself I take issue with though, sure I can believe it. What I'm having trouble is even if everything you're saying is true your actions don't make sense to me considering you targetted two people you were townreading (or at the very least not scumreading) and the reasoning I saw was us saying "don't target me."

That's just odd in and of itself.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2000 (isolation #255) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:10 am

Hang on now I'm seeing two different theories one about protecting and one about role blocking what one are we basing this on now? zz
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2004 (isolation #256) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:14 am

In post 2002, Von Payne wrote:
In post 1999, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: There was nothing stated about the game being bastard I recall and having hidden powers is pretty up there on the bastard part.

It's not really the theory in itself I take issue with though, sure I can believe it. What I'm having trouble is even if everything you're saying is true your actions don't make sense to me considering you targetted two people you were townreading (or at the very least not scumreading) and the reasoning I saw was us saying "don't target me."

That's just odd in and of itself.
Where did you get that reasoning from?

You're the one who said it.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2005 (isolation #257) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:14 am

Alright yeah I think I'm just gonna lay out all these contradictions to Alisae and see what they say
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2009 (isolation #258) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:21 am

You're basically saying you thought you were a hidden jailkeeper and are confused on why I find your target choice strange.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2010 (isolation #259) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:22 am

In post 2008, Ydrasse wrote: i don’t rlly feel that kyoko is a wolf but i don’t feel strongly enough about it to get into the weeds of defense

make of this hedging what you will
How dare you not have a clear answer 24/7. Wolfy tbh
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2015 (isolation #260) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:32 am

I can't tell if Von truly not understanding how out of touch their choices are here is towny or wolfy. Like if this is a wolf fakeclaim it's extremely sloppy. That then begs the question of why? You have multiple nights to justify or come up with a better fake claim and this is the end result? Drew is a good player and while I don't know enough about Black I'm going to assume she's fine enough that I wouldn't see this coming. Them saying "omg are you reading" isn't helpful either (when the irony is on them)

The counter point to this is there has to be so many leaps of logic you need to take for all of this to be well, true.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2020 (isolation #261) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:36 am

In post 2019, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: They litteraly changed the theory aspect and adopted it to questions to try and make the choices make sense live.
That's what I thought I saw but I can't tell if I'm legit just "reading it wrong"
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2025 (isolation #262) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:38 am

In post 2017, Von Payne wrote:
In post 2015, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: I can't tell if Von truly not understanding how out of touch their choices are here is towny or wolfy.
Can you explain how our choices are out of touch

With the theory you've presented and stated in the thread, your choices of 2 people you mostly townread or at least null make no sense at all. Even if we choose to believe everything else in what you've said. Like, you keep telling me to "read" but I am reading, multiple times.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2027 (isolation #263) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:39 am

I guess the baseline question to ask is do you believe in what Von is staying before we go into the "is it possible" category.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2028 (isolation #264) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:40 am

In post 2022, Von Payne wrote: Pre Edit2: Kyo, I am going to call you Maria for the rest of the game lol(real Maria knows why)
I'm tunneling.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2033 (isolation #265) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:44 am

In post 1942, Von Payne wrote: We think we can potentially prevent Bad Dreams from performing Night actions by forcing them to stay awake. Prism and Catgirls both expressed that they didn't want to be recruited. I had a tinfoil that maybe one of them could be scum trying to make sure they can utilize their ability by not being recruited
You say you did it for protection
but you also say this.

What one was it? Both?

Also if the roleblock theory was recent did that mean you went into the night assuming you were protecting Sunflower N1?
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2035 (isolation #266) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:45 am

I know you think and probably have stated stuff multiple times and it can be frustrating but I really am trying here.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2036 (isolation #267) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:46 am

also something something i'm out of my wolf range something something
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2039 (isolation #268) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:48 am

In post 2037, Von Payne wrote:
In post 2033, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
You say you did it for protection
but you also say this.

What one was it? Both?

Also if the roleblock theory was recent did that mean you went into the night assuming you were protecting Sunflower N1?
The fact that I am having to repeat myself here lets me know you're not reading my posts :lol:

I explained why we recruited you in

wrt Sunflower, we didn't assume we were protecting Sunflower but we thought it was a possibility

I am reading you've just contradicted yourself at least 6 times in the past 5 pages that I need you to state things cleary but this is the last thing I feel like arguing on.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2041 (isolation #269) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:49 am

In post 2038, Ydrasse wrote: idk the unfortunate aspect of this is that town can be this … This

but it’s hard to move past the fact two players who have been around for a while wouldn’t realize that role concealment is bastard maybe i expect too much of the average scummer to know this but… eh
I get that but I also refer back to my earlier point of if this really is a scum fakeclaim it's extremely sloppy and I don't get why they went this route if it is.

I guess if you put both theories next to each other and ask what's more likely that makes it easier to answer though.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2042 (isolation #270) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:50 am

Shrug idk why I'm entertaining the idea of defending a slot who wants to just insult my reading comprehension every five seconds maybe I should just stop.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2064 (isolation #271) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:28 pm

In post 1942, Von Payne wrote: We think we can potentially prevent Bad Dreams from performing Night actions by forcing them to stay awake.
???????????????????????????
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2065 (isolation #272) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:30 pm

In post 1971, Von Payne wrote:
In post 1963, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: I need Von to explain because do you
think
you have some of hidden action? If so, why?

Or are you just saying you
do
have that power?

How long have you been thinking this? Since game start? N1? etc.

Because if either of these were the case why would you do it on two slots you've openly said you TR? Why would you block there? I'm confused.
In post 1964, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: They just explained that as the hidden reason why they chose you in night 2.
In post 1966, Silver Ravens wrote: Von Payne, what makes you think your role would prevent the bad dreamers from acting at night? Surely your role tells you what it does, is there some confusion?
Nothing in our role PM said we have this ability, it has just been a working theory that Black am I have shared my based of the flavor and theme of the game(and popped into my head after randomly thinking about nightmare on elm street lol).

Bad dreams can't get you if you are awake at night

We don't know how kooky of a theory it is, but that is where our headspace is at

Inb4 'still should have hooded Prism them'....which is fair, but wanted someone active(and I have thought we are more protective while Black is more we prevent bad dreams night actions)

What are you going on about?
What, do you think this is a bastard game or something?
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2066 (isolation #273) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:31 pm

In post 1980, Von Payne wrote: 'Hey Mod, can you confirm that this theory we have about our role that you made no mention of in our role PM?'
Do you think this game is bastard?
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2067 (isolation #274) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:33 pm

Mods do not make roles like that on mafiascum. By mafiascum standards, hidden aspects of your role and how it functions is considered bastard. If you are targeting someone, thinking you're dragging them into a neighborhood, but you're actually shooting, protection, roleblocking, or jailkeeping them, that is bastard.
If it turns out that you're a miller but it says nothing about this in your role pm, that is bastard.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2068 (isolation #275) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:34 pm

In post 1985, Von Payne wrote: We thought recruiting people would have a side-effect of protecting them.
THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE TARGETTED PRISM LIKE I TOLD YOU TO
WHAT THE FUCK
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2069 (isolation #276) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:35 pm

I AM LITERALLY THE BEST PROTECTIVE ON THIS WEBSITE IF I TELL YOU THAT YOU SHOULD BE HOODING PRISM BECAUSE PRISM IS GONNA PROBABLY DIE, THAT SHOULD MEAN THAT PROTECTIVES SHOULD BE ON PRISM.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2070 (isolation #277) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:36 pm

In post 1987, Von Payne wrote:
We thought this was a complex game and that it was possible we weren't told everything about our role

No.
That would be bastard
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2071 (isolation #278) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:43 pm

This whole outburst doesn't happen if Von Payne is a wolf.
Back to the regularly scheduled program of killing Kyoko
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2074 (isolation #279) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:49 pm

In post 1942, Von Payne wrote:
In post 1926, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: I have been thinking and rereading and i still dont get what was vons reason for taking catgirl in public neighborhood. They hint on having a secret reason and for it not being related to solve the slot with conversations and questions which i dont get.

Otherwise what is the point of neighborizing a null town lean read that you repeatedly call them possibly pocketing you.

It makes more sense if its all bs and they are just both scum not wanting to enable night chat for any town.
You keep repeating this. It's such a weak reason to think we are scum together and I don't think town pushes this point as hard as you are pushing it

If you were paying attention to my reads (which you should be doing if you think I'm scum) then you'd realize we didn't have a lot of options for recruiting as far as townreads go

And fine, I'll go ahead and reveal one of our hidden reasons. I don't think it'll really impact much

We think we can potentially prevent Bad Dreams from performing Night actions by forcing them to stay awake. Prism and Catgirls both expressed that they didn't want to be recruited. I had a tinfoil that maybe one of them could be scum trying to make sure they can utilize their ability by not being recruited

Literally since when do wolves make plays like this?
Why would they make plays like this?
If this slot is a wolf, here is what they do
They count the amount of votes they potentially have on Kyoko
and then once they realize that they potentially will have enough votes, they do nothing. They put down a vote, and they do nothing, because they don't HAVE to do anything here. It's so extra. Just do nothing. Both of these players are good enough to realize this.

You wanna know what is realistic?
A townie thinking that if they show a little bit of their hand, it will suddenly "reverse the tables" or some bullshit.
This whole thing is very not well thought out, I think it's simply too idiotic for it to be a wolf.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2075 (isolation #280) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:52 pm

and don't give me "Oh wolves don't play perfectly" bullshit ya ok the hydra containing those 2 players aren't bad.

The skull emote means it's written by black, ya?
Why is Black making ANY kind of play there as a wolf, especially that. Seems absolutely moronic to make from a wolf position. Moronic and extra.
Unless people think that like Black makes bad proactive plays as wolf or is just bad at wolf or something?
Do you guys really think that?
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2077 (isolation #281) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:55 pm

"this ridiculous theory" lmao get real
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2078 (isolation #282) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:55 pm

you're a wolf
you're exploiting the situation
you do not care about truth
you care about your agenda
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2080 (isolation #283) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:00 pm

town makes less sense than mafia in most situations
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2083 (isolation #284) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:02 pm

I dIdN't ExPlAiN tHe ReAd ThErEfOrE i MuSt Be A wOlF!!!1
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2084 (isolation #285) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:04 pm

In post 2082, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: They are clearly making absolute shit up, changing it, their targets contradict them having that theory.
Justified Tell
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2086 (isolation #286) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:08 pm

no, you just think you can get me killed eventually for being lazy
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2087 (isolation #287) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:09 pm

I'm an easy target and you know it
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2088 (isolation #288) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:09 pm

i'm also one of the few only targets you have left
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2091 (isolation #289) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:13 pm

Detectives would want to lead you to believe that I am "fake solving!"
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2092 (isolation #290) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:14 pm

In post 2090, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 2088, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: i'm also one of the few only targets you have left
really? that is actually not even true. beside enchant and action and ydresse who I town read/lean, Im pretty null on ravens and sunflower.

If I was scum how did I lack targets to push with my current "portrayed game state"?

You dont even know my reads/where I stand in game on slots/what is my state of mine to even evaluate if Im faking it or not
how do you have null reads 84 pages into teh game on day 3
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2093 (isolation #291) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:14 pm

Someone is either town or they're not what is this null bullshit
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2094 (isolation #292) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:17 pm

btw would u like to answer why I would kill the 1 person that is literally never voting me in this game?
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2097 (isolation #293) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:22 pm

ActionDan - Town
Von Payne - Town
Ydrasse - Town
Enchant - Town
Sunflower - 1v1s Silver Ravens
Silver Ravens - 1v1s Sunflower
Kyoko Kirigiri - Wolf
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2098 (isolation #294) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:22 pm

In post 2095, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: for ravens, they are just not in game almost at all and I dont vomit reads that I dont have.
Easiest thing to say about a partner literally ever
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2100 (isolation #295) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:24 pm

In post 2096, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 2094, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: btw would u like to answer why I would kill the 1 person that is literally never voting me in this game?
who? prism? what is this wifom?

prism was almost universally town read and had von as top scum read with you in need to reevaluate bunch. I can think of few possible reasons.
Ah yes, it's wine when clearly I make night kills that work towards my favor and I decide to kill the 1 person that never votes me

wow
incredible

it's almost like I, as a wolf, would opt to make myself easier to eliminate, for some godly unknown reason
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2101 (isolation #296) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:24 pm

In post 2099, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: now write one sentence for each read and explain why
because I say so
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2103 (isolation #297) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:26 pm

In post 2102, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: and you didnt know that I say that "I dont vomit reads" and that is how I play game as town after 2 billion games we did together?
how much do you think I remember about your mafia play?
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2106 (isolation #298) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:28 pm

In post 2104, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 2101, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 2099, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: now write one sentence for each read and explain why
because I say so
So you either became a trash player or are scum faking this stupid brute force as I explained in last page.
Does it make me trash to not want to explain my reads to someone who I think always flips wolf in this game?
I've done this in the past but now you suddenly want me to do this?
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2107 (isolation #299) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:29 pm

If anything I think I've explained my reads on each player adequately, you're just demand that I do so when you ask because what, entitlement?
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2109 (isolation #300) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:30 pm

In post 2108, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: its not about explaining them. its about vomiting them and brute forcing them
As opposed to what?
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2112 (isolation #301) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:41 pm

In post 2110, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 2109, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 2108, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: its not about explaining them. its about vomiting them and brute forcing them
As opposed to what?
making them properly instead of throwing a dice? evaluting other pushes in game instead of saying shits like Im a better player, they never loose as scum so get em? idk not doing shits like that?

Im not sure why you have such a hard time following what I say when its what you said and claimed is how you play game nowdays
It's based on my intuition and game sense.
I told dan that because they didn't have any suspects they felt strongly in. From my pov, if someone feels confident in something and to me, that makes sense, I am willing to support it.

Why would I care about the pushes from other players if I don't respect their read accuracy? Nothing they say is going to influence my reads as I am good enough to decide for myself what makes sense and what doesn't.

Should I keep other players in the dark about how hard of a kill you are when you rand wolf? I'm the person that's the most familiar with you here. I know what you're capable of, others don't. Am I supposed to just let you deceive them? Am I not supposed to use this information to my advantage? When people don't know what you're capable of, they lower their guards. If you're capable of anything, that needs to be taken seriously.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2113 (isolation #302) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:41 pm

I hit enter too early
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2114 (isolation #303) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:44 pm

I forgot what I was going to type anyways it doesn't matter.
I won't fight you on the axis of a 1v1 argument.
Control the vote.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2117 (isolation #304) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:00 pm

In post 2116, Sunflower wrote: it feels like there's more emphasis being placed on making points heard and winning debates than on really digging in deeply to solve the game and consider both sides and take in all data.
it's so beautiful how I can not play the game described in above and people will be able to see it for what it actually is. It's like Kyoko has to have the reads she has because she's cornered.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2118 (isolation #305) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:03 pm

This day phase will truly be a day phase of all time
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2123 (isolation #306) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 12:23 am

In post 2122, Von Payne wrote:
In post 2120, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: This day is a 1v1 of me and von. Either vote them or me and make either of us fully claim. Consider this me dueling them.
If you were so sure of us being scum, wouldn't it be of a town mindset to figure out our 'buddy'?

its me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2130 (isolation #307) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:00 am

Seems like you know the audience you have to play to
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2142 (isolation #308) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:21 am

There’s not much that can be done anyway, people have to place their votes.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2143 (isolation #309) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:21 am

In post 2140, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: My claim is already confirmed in thread by another slot when we get to it. I am indeed a town power role.

I told you and catgirl before misliming me will be hard but you're welcome to try and town can decide to go for it or not

as long as you both dont endgame I'm sure town will win so Im fine however it goes as long as you're roped
oh look
The inventor role is a wolf role again
What are the odds
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2145 (isolation #310) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:23 am

Ig u giving enchant something could just be conjecture you could technically do anything
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2150 (isolation #311) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:27 am

In post 2147, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 2143, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 2140, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: My claim is already confirmed in thread by another slot when we get to it. I am indeed a town power role.

I told you and catgirl before misliming me will be hard but you're welcome to try and town can decide to go for it or not

as long as you both dont endgame I'm sure town will win so Im fine however it goes as long as you're roped
oh look
The inventor role is a wolf role again
What are the odds
the fuck does that even mean? there was a scum inventor role in last game?

Im a town dream inventor and I gave a ghost camera to gimli/enchant slot night 1 which Is why I guess there is a second dream reveal

the second invention was a toy car I gave to prism but it never came to play as they are dead.

If it was a scum role in previous game I'm still fine getting ropped as long as you listen to my reads after you see my green flip
No, I’m not saying there was one in the last game. I never even played the last game.
There was a large theme I played last year where wolves had an inventor that gave people guns. Gimli actually had that role. He was an obvwolf but town played bad so town lost.

Being an inventor doesn’t make you town.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2151 (isolation #312) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:27 am

In post 2148, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: Get these two scums hanged. If they endgame I will rage on you all sooo hard post game.
Seems like you care about this more than I do
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2152 (isolation #313) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:29 am

In post 2149, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 2144, Von Payne wrote:
In post 2133, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: cause if town elims me after I claim and/or still doesnt hunt you and catgirls fucking shit after my green flip they deserve to fucking loose
In post 2141, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: Today should be either me you die. preferably you will die cause town is not stupid but we'll see
Kirigiri is appealing to the intelligence of the crowd here. She wants to make you all feel dumb for not voting for me

lol thats what catgirl was doing entire past two day phases and you never called that out.

you are obvscum for many fucking reasons and if they vote me over you they are not the smartest branch. but I take it as long as this duel stands and you and catrgirl dir after my green flip.

I almost never had this fucking certainty in a scum flip that I have right now. Full responsibility of the game on me. sheep me on these two reads after my green flip.
You seem angry
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2153 (isolation #314) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:31 am

You seem desperate
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2159 (isolation #315) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:38 am

In post 2154, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: yeah maybe its best if I stop chatting with any of you two. rest of town must vote/decide and promise to not let you two endgame.

There is a reason I dont play mafia often with my legendary high winrate as either alignment.
It’s fine to be angry
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2160 (isolation #316) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:44 am

We’re humans, it’s natural we have emotions. We were given emotions because emotions is what helps us survive.

Mafia can bring out the worst in people. It certainly does for me. You have a very strong will. I imagine it would be hard for your emotions to not get in the way.

Games can invoke those feelings, in fact, its part of the process for improving.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2161 (isolation #317) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:44 am

If you wanna just throw all of the conflict out the window and talk I’m down
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2165 (isolation #318) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:50 am

There’s nothing to really talk about when it comes to the mafia game. I’m happy to wait for everyone else to figure out exactly what it is they want to do if u wish.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2166 (isolation #319) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:51 am

In post 2162, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: you wanna talk?

this is my eleventh time asking you

why do you town read von payne?
Not about the mafia game
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2167 (isolation #320) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:51 am

You need to relax.
We’re friends here
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2168 (isolation #321) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:51 am

We may be on opposite sides but we’re playing a game.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2170 (isolation #322) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:54 am

No, I just want you to loosen up.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2171 (isolation #323) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:55 am

Post game talk is for post game
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2173 (isolation #324) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:57 am

You know what
Nvm
I’m just going to go to bed.

This is going to be a long day i imagine.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2174 (isolation #325) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:57 am

In post 2172, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: I am fine
Okay.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2222 (isolation #326) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:25 am

I don't think I'm ever gonna stop Alisae from what they're doing so I think right now I am just supposed to sit on the sidelines and watch how this day plays out strange as it is.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2238 (isolation #327) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:33 pm

Can someone that’s not kyoko, sunflower, or von Payne post
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2244 (isolation #328) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:32 am

shut up and wait for people to post
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2245 (isolation #329) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:33 am

people will get to the game when they get to it you're not going to rush it
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2261 (isolation #330) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:27 am

In post 2248, Von Payne wrote: :lol:

I'm not going to shut up just because other people aren't posting

Kinda odd for you to suggest that

Also Black
In post 2254, Von Payne wrote: I don't even know why I'm even engaging with you

Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2287 (isolation #331) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:26 pm

In post 2286, Silver Ravens wrote:
In post 2061, Von Payne wrote:
In post 2059, Silver Ravens wrote: That's a Maria post
Is this Dunn or Gif?

What do you make of the events of the day? Apologies if you did comment, was at work for most of my posting

This is Dunn

Right now I am thinking you could be scum due to having a mismatch between what you are saying and thinking. You told Catgirl Chipotle that you had already explained things but I think what you said matches their interpretation while you think you said something else.

So in this scenario you are not being genuine with your thoughts.
Bullshit
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2301 (isolation #332) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:13 pm

Black the last wolf is Ravens
they're not town.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2302 (isolation #333) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:18 pm

In post 2129, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: there is a less than 5% chance the last scum is in sunflower/raven dua. first cause oif the very narrow mindset and lack of critical solving and sidelining in most reads and the way they hard focus on certain reads in public neighborhoods, but I dont think so, cause even with their lackluster solves, they are trying to put themselves in other slots postions and check them from variont aspects.

raven is also very very gone. they almost had no impact in game in anyway so im not really certain about them at all. I have an okish feeling about them because they called out the aureal hide result first day 2.

enchant is town cause gimli was town. I can give 10 reasons for this and elaborate on it if needed period.

actiondan I also think is town cause of the way they reacted to being pushed day 1 and their general read based - present and anlytic posts.

ydresse is also I think is town with the claimy stuff and the way they dropped it day 2 and how you and catgirl pushed it at start of day 2, didnt feel partnered at all.

So i think scums are you and catgirl, raven > sunflower> action dan - ydresses > enchant in that order is my reads currently. with you being at 99.9999% scum and catgirl following it close enough.
The most interesting thing people should be noting about kyoko is how they’re treating raven and sunflower. These are the slots that anyone can predict end up 1v1ing each other. That’s my prediction anyway.

I think Kyoto’s partner is likely in there. If it’s not in there, she’s setting them up. What makes it so particular is it mirrors my own take that I put out @ night. Another thing that might be interesting is if she’s considering that when it comes to positioning herself, it also means she’s considering my own reads as well when she makes her reads. They’re pretty similar. This would ultimately me that everytime she presses me for reads, she's quite literally pretending to not know.

I think she’s doing this because she needs town to buy into her story. She knows that there are a lot of other people who are very townie, and she needs to get those people to buy into this worldview. The best way to convince someone that your world view is true, is to townread them, and share suspects that reasonably work within their own worldview.

It’s very basic wolf play.

The gamestate is

Me, Von Payne, Sunflower definitively want Kyoko.
Dan thinks Kyoko is town but hasn't properly assess the gamestate.
Enchant thinks the whole thing is a TvT. I think this slot is town for a whole bunch of reasons.
Ydrasse will go anywhere. I think Ydrasse is genuinely evaluating things here.
Kyoko and Silver Ravens want Von Payne

Idunno, to me it just seems like Kyoko + Silver Ravens is our culprits

The partner here is just Ravens > Sunflower
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2305 (isolation #334) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:46 pm

to be quite honest, I think any competent hunter should be able to dissect the gamestate for what it is and identify both wolves easily.
Hence why I mostly bided my time and waited for everyone else to post before loading that draft and posting it.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2306 (isolation #335) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:48 pm

Even-numbers means killing a wolf is difficult if wolves aren't willing to bus.
We have 2 of them, and wolves are opting to put themselves into a 1v1.
All it really is is identifying what wolves want to do during this game phase and then identifying it.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2307 (isolation #336) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:51 pm

Shoulda bussed.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2308 (isolation #337) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:55 pm

In post 836, Prism wrote: It looks like my desire to longpost will be denied yet again. If I get nightkilled I get nightkilled.

Voting preference:

Sunflower -> Silver Ravens -> Von Payne -> Kirigiri -> Klick -> Aureal -> ActionDan -> Dragons -> Ydrasse -> Gimli

I'm not putting Catgirl in there. I think their reads are near-universally disagreeable and the Hu Tao flip bad. Still, I would be surprised if they insisted on slide against Dunnstral and I. I'd revisit if Ravens flips red.

Sunflower should get flipped. I unvoted because I was irritable from too much caffeine and figured I expected too much from fire. Jupiter's partner read was blatantly wrong and fire should have put their foot down. ButI was willing to ignore it.

fire's read was bad for several reasons, but the primary one is this: The missing item from my early posting is every bit of tonal nuance that I spent half a decade engineering to be near-universally townread. The cuts are intentional and NAI at worst.

Still, I thought I demanded too much of fire. But he should have spent substantial time wondering what was wrong. fire is very interested in reversing thought processes like that. But fire didn't: he took my unvote as passing a vibecheck, and seems to have thought no further. I typed this before a p-edit, and what do you know, fire appears to have said it was a reaction test.

Ravens and Von Payne are more vibe reads. Dunnstral'd been unusually verbose, following me on Sunflower was bizarre from a third party perspective I haven't bought the hydra dissonance from Von Payne and Drew feels different from JOAT.
Prism had good reads btw
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2309 (isolation #338) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:55 pm

In post 1627, Prism wrote: With the claim and votes in order there isn't much left to do this day. Depending on Aureal's role, I'd probably flip Von Payne into (Ravens, Kirigiri, Catgirl, Sunflower) in later days.
good reads
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2323 (isolation #339) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:24 pm

Hi Jupiter can you consider going into posting jail ty
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2326 (isolation #340) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:54 pm

I would like to think I know how to read
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2327 (isolation #341) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:55 pm

I just get annoyed easily
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2337 (isolation #342) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:39 pm

In post 2336, Enchant wrote:
In post 2292, Silver Ravens wrote: When did Enchant claim to have used the ghost camera? Or am I misunderstanding something?
I received it N1, used it N2.
is that all you ahve to add?
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2339 (isolation #343) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:41 pm

ok
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2341 (isolation #344) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:35 pm

In post 2340, Enchant wrote: I express my opinion on these 1vs1.
Most memerable 1vs1 i remember is "Please vote this person, if they are town you have full right to vote me!"
What happened after town flip? Person found important things to do and replaced out. Obviously that's convience, people would never abuse replacements like that, but i just find it... hilarious convience.

I respect your reads (and everyone else as well), i just think you are wrong about each other and i am NOT banking on your reads reliability, regardless of how big ass scumhunters you claim are. It's like imply you know how to play game and everyone else not. It may be possibility (i never claimed to be good player for exact), but you take wrong approach from first place.

If Von finds plausable evidence of Kyoko being partner of Aureal (or anyone else who MAY look potential partner, there's kinda not just two), i may reconsider, opposite also works (even if Von is most reliable townread of mine, reads tend to change), but i am never voting because you are ready to bank game on your reads regardless of how sure/good you are.

My vote on Ydrasse still actual.

When i will be less lazy i reread this whole thing 1vs1 again, and if my opinion doesn't change (it probably won't), i whip your asses on this matter again.
Ok
here's what happens
You decide to not care about the fight? ok, sure, that's fine.
nobody follows you because no one cares to vote what you want to vote
and then you have to decide between the two players anyway because deadline is approaching and we're on evens.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2343 (isolation #345) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:43 pm

Ok you don't have to participate on the elimination wagon.
That just means that Sunflower, Ydrasse, and ActionDan all have to come to an agreement on the one person that needs to be voted out.
Possible.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2344 (isolation #346) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:45 pm

I don't think Sunflower ever votes Von Payne so ig Kyoko is the elimination today. Kyoko just doesn't have the votes to vote out Von Payne!
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2346 (isolation #347) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:47 pm

If anything, I imagine people have to start appealing to you to vote Von Payne.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2347 (isolation #348) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:48 pm

In post 2345, Enchant wrote: Maybe if we ignore them, they stop tunneling.
This is a baseless assumption
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2348 (isolation #349) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:53 pm

If you refuse to participate, you rescind your right to complain about the outcome
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2353 (isolation #350) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:00 pm

In post 2349, Enchant wrote:I will complain if they both turn out to be town.
I assure you, it is impossible for Kyoko to be town
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2356 (isolation #351) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:05 pm

In post 2355, Enchant wrote: As i said i will reread 1vs1.

Your catgirl appeals on me does nothing but annoy me further.
I mean you're working in my favor as long as you're not willing to vote Von Payne
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2357 (isolation #352) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:06 pm

If you vote Von Payne
that brings wagons to
Kyoko: Catgirl, Von, Sunflower
Von: Kyoko, Ravens, Enchant

Dan and Ydrasse become kingmaker
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2359 (isolation #353) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:07 pm

You might be okay with a no elimination, but I don't think Dan or Ydrasse are
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2361 (isolation #354) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:15 pm

In post 2351, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: And i wont replace out

Full responsibility of this loss on me if they turned out town. Tgey wont turn out town. 100% responsibility on me. 0% on any one else.

I am tunneping scum.
btw the reason why FA is posting like this is because she thinks it'll lead people to believe that she's a self-righteous townie or some bullshit.

For those unfamiliar, she is capable of faking something like this.
In fact, this shows signs of how Frozen Angel used to play this game.
If we went back to 2017, she would probably self-vote to try to drive home a point and go about this in a way that's more emotionally taxing.

Obviously, it's been 7 years since then and lives have changed significantly then, but generally this kind of passion can be seen coming from wolves who have to fight uphill battles and are extremely emotionally invested in making unwinnable games winnable. This is a feeling I've experienced full well myself. I'm not sure others will be able to relate to it though.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2364 (isolation #355) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:24 pm

It could do you some good to admit that this is a situation you're powerless to influence if you have to take such extremes.
Not publically ofc, you would never do that nor am I asking for that.

Just like you, I'm at the mercy of the other voters. Screaming and Yelling isn't going to do much to change what they ultimately want to do. Sure, "arguments" you could draft up might be convincing, but the arguments that people throw out to constantly attack each other isn't really what decides 1v1s.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2365 (isolation #356) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:24 pm

In post 2363, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: There is like 5% chance im wrong on catgirl and last scum is in sunflower raven, mostly leaning sunflower there

But there is no unoverse von wont flip red in
this is a very convenient read you have here
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2366 (isolation #357) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:26 pm

In post 2129, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: there is a less than 5% chance the last scum is in sunflower/raven dua. first cause oif the very narrow mindset and lack of critical solving and sidelining in most reads and the way they hard focus on certain reads in public neighborhoods, but I dont think so, cause even with their lackluster solves, they are trying to put themselves in other slots postions and check them from variont aspects.

raven is also very very gone. they almost had no impact in game in anyway so im not really certain about them at all. I have an okish feeling about them because they called out the aureal hide result first day 2.
The way you talk about Sunflower here is what wolves do when they want to hang onto a read for the sake of having a position, but not actually evaluate it in any way shape or form.
The way you talk about Raven here is as if you're trying to avoid talking about them in general for forming any kind of read on them.

So I imagine the fact you would want to go Sunflower > Raven here is telling. also ofc, you're never going to go after the person that is willing to vote with you, now would u
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2367 (isolation #358) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:36 pm

Would u like to use the excuse of "I don't put out reads I don't have" to try to get out of forming a read on Silver Ravens?
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2368 (isolation #359) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:36 pm

When we're on day 3
95 pages into the game?
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2369 (isolation #360) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:37 pm

How is it you get to use that excuse to get out of forming a read but I have to have a read on every single player in the game?
Is it because you're mafia and I'm town?
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2372 (isolation #361) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:39 pm

In post 2371, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: I explaoned my read and progression on every slot in game completly transparently and outight
Do you want to win a prize or something?
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2379 (isolation #362) » Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:06 am

In post 2376, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: Why do you townread von?

Why cant you explain this one single read to me?
Why would I do this?
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2380 (isolation #363) » Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:08 am

In post 2377, ActionDan wrote: Sorry to make more excuses just a lot going on in my life, but today is wfh so no more. I'll change up reading von first before kiri. I do think there's no chance this is town v town. So yes expect a vote at some point but I am using the remaining time.
You and Ydrasse are kingmaker here
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2382 (isolation #364) » Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:11 am

In post 2381, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 2379, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 2376, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: Why do you townread von?

Why cant you explain this one single read to me?
Why would I do this?
If you're in town, assume for 1 second I'm town and misguided. I don't care or want to convince you or even make you consider it just saying hypothetically,

explain to me why you town read this slot?

Why is it so hard for you to do this?
I don't have an explanation for you that you will like
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2384 (isolation #365) » Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:13 am

Because I can very consistently spot town!Drew
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2385 (isolation #366) » Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:14 am

town!Black isn't that hard to identify either but I don't remember playing against her wolfgame yet.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2386 (isolation #367) » Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:14 am

it's shocking how easy it is to spot town!Drew
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2387 (isolation #368) » Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:15 am

in general villagers are just easier to find than mafia
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2388 (isolation #369) » Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:15 am

There's more of them and most people make it easy
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2391 (isolation #370) » Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:18 am

I am okay with the current gamestate
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2392 (isolation #371) » Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:18 am

In post 2390, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 2387, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: in general villagers are just easier to find than mafia
I genuinely disagree but it might be a different approach and point of view.

Finding mafia is about finding who is faking having reads, is about finding who has a pattern of mindset and reads and actions that has blatant contradictions.

Anyone can fake anything a town can do.

finding scum is so easier
I am open to discussing this topic
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2394 (isolation #372) » Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:30 am

sounds like a nice thing to talk about later.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2395 (isolation #373) » Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:32 am

again i just do what I do and it works because well, it just works
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2396 (isolation #374) » Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:38 am

it only doesn't work when I get complacent and lazy.
I know I'm not that.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2399 (isolation #375) » Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:43 am

In post 2397, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 2395, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: again i just do what I do and it works because well, it just works
hypothetically if you were wrong on one of us, would your read change on the other?

I say hypothetically not cause im not sure it will happen (I am), but cause im not trying even in slightest to convince you or make you even consider it.
nah it's not something I've thought about and maria said she has contingency plans but she won't tell me anything.
I've mentally just come to the conclusion that if you're town in this game the game is lost because I would just be completely stunlocked if that happened
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2400 (isolation #376) » Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:44 am

I'm basically all-in on you being a wolf, like how you are all-in on Von Payne being a wolf.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2416 (isolation #377) » Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:21 pm

In post 2412, Sunflower wrote:
In post 2323, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: Hi Jupiter can you consider going into posting jail ty
Btw, no.
What about those posts made you so annoyed?
Every Jupiter post annoys me
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2419 (isolation #378) » Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:29 pm

In post 2415, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: Im not sure why its so hard for people to just drop a vote between me and von. I am begging you to vote.
this isn't going to make people put down votes.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2420 (isolation #379) » Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:31 pm

I want to brute force your elim as well but we're both powerless in this situation.
You literally have to just sit tight and wait for people to want to do it. You're waiting for people who check the website once a day lol.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2422 (isolation #380) » Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:58 pm

In post 2421, Enchant wrote: VOTE: Kyoko

Ok, two days.

If you think i am happy with this, think again.
I'm surprised
I thought you would be okay with a no elim
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2428 (isolation #381) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:42 am

give it your wolf partner
make it use bad dream
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2431 (isolation #382) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:46 am

it's not that you don't get it, it's that you want enchant to vote the other player
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2434 (isolation #383) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 12:48 am

Kyoko, you targeted the other person in the lobby that you're friends with w/ the ability that was meant to be pockety
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2491 (isolation #384) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:27 pm

ya i don't buy any of raven's bullshit
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2492 (isolation #385) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:29 pm

In post 2436, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:
In post 2434, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: Kyoko, you targeted the other person in the lobby that you're friends with w/ the ability that was meant to be pockety
Sure its a logic. but it clearly had positive utility that enchant used. He also had a town read on me. So why vote me over von in this 1v1 by him?

I asked to be in this position of pressure myself. True. But u want me to die and not question slots stances on verge of getting mislimed? That wasnt the deal.

Also i targeted prism too but he died so there is that.
your posting is lamist
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2493 (isolation #386) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:32 pm

In post 2444, Von Payne wrote: I think if Kirigiri flips scum I need to seriously re-evaluate my Sunflower read

I think in general they have felt pretty hedgy with this whole Von/Kiri debacle

I really don't like this post by Jupiter where it doesn't even seem like he's considering Kirigiri as an Aureal/Silver Ravens partner
In post 2318, Sunflower wrote: hi jupiter here its3am but I’ve skimmed a bit and silver ravens is scum. Will look into partners after but the way they approach the aurela is scummy. i think Dan is townier from that and ravens hopping onto that seems like trying to get as much towncred cuz aureals clearly already getting limmed
Dan town because people genrally thought it was klick (i thought it was filming at the time) pointing out its aureal and forcing a lim on her is just like. if they’re partnered what’s the point, i skimmed dragons iso and i didn’t even notice that bit, they’re just exposing partner and setting their team at a disadavnthe.
and bc Dan pointed it out and made it prerry clear that it was aureal silver ravens gains most towncred imo from agreeing with Dan and bussing straight off the bat, I think it’s scum hre
If Kiri flips red then we are most likely dead tonight so I think in that world it makes sense for me to put this out there

this is self-destructive behavior if wolf.
They need sunflower to vote with them on Kyoko. Why would they tell this to Sunflower? It simply just does not make sense.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2494 (isolation #387) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:34 pm

In post 2452, ActionDan wrote: I might want to see a Drew scum game to understand the extent of his capabilities.
After playing This game with wolf!Drew, whenever I've been able to identify Drew as town, it has been extremely quickly. It's just very easy to tell if Drew is apart of a wolf team or not.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2495 (isolation #388) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:35 pm

There is also this game that I lost to drew, but the only reason why F4 was lost was because of bullshit. Drew simply just got really lucky. If mechanics were not involved, the game ends.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2496 (isolation #389) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:36 pm

In post 2455, Sunflower wrote: i feel like we're running in cirlces here can we please stop talking about this because i feel like this is a slippery slope into having to embarass myself even more about having forgotten
If you want to stop talking about something
stop posting

if you want people to post and/or vote
don't post and wait for them to post and/or vote.

It's really not that hard
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2497 (isolation #390) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:38 pm

In post 2458, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote: I am liking this line of push from von on sunflower
In post 2488, Silver Ravens wrote: UNVOTE: Von Payne

I think that Sunflower looks pretty suspect in the past few pages. They seem disingenuous to me, I find it hard to believe that they are being truthful about their stance on Kyoko and thinking about partners. And Von Payne was the one to point it out so perhaps some consideration is in order
DUUUDE

HOW DO PEOPLE NOT SEE WHATS GOING ON
AM I THE ONLY ONE IN THE THREAD WITH EYEBALLS

SWEET FUCKING JESUS
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2498 (isolation #391) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:43 pm

In post 2462, ActionDan wrote: 210 - Reality is how SR describes it: Gimli used Meta. Was worthy at the time to explore.
655 Is Ydrasse not fitting in socially here as she would in other games? Did you have any scumreads here? If so why no vote?

Gif's series of posting from 1101 - 1123 are bubbly and feel at least quite town on reread. I suppose nothing that can't be faked, but I award it imaginary town points.

Dunn pressing Jupitor from 1422 - 1445 was warranted. Decently good thought process. I don't think the conclusion that Jupitor's answers were scum indicative is strong however. It is true though that Jupitor must have embellished Fire's explanation for a Ydrasse town read by attempting to utilize a foggy recalling of opening post setup details. I do not think they have to be covering for a scum PR.

Siding with Kiri over Von Payne is fine. What is your current Ydrasse read?

Overall, I am ambivalent. On Dunn's posting there is a tendency to be reactive to current events in thread rather than proactively looking for where scum might be (the occasional exception exists e.g. thinking Gimli/Aureal are not partnered) . That may well be a by-product of time spent on the game and busy schedules. However when reacting, I find the thoughts appropriate and not carrying a baseline of opportunism + I do think Gif's posting in particular has been townie. Theoretically SR's posting may fit a scum profile but I don't believe it to be.
use posts tags or quote posts.
please.
actually in reality I hate post tags, just use quotes or multiquote.
post numbers are fine for notes but you could easily make this easier to follow along.

1121 is the main gif post that stood out to me but gif is good at faking these things, and tbh, any competent hunter should be able to catch wolves based on this day phase alone in a vacuum, so I feel like anything that comes out of this day phase is going to be way more readable than anything that happened in the past. This single day phase has been the most eventful day phase in the game. It should easily be the most readable as well.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2499 (isolation #392) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:44 pm

>asks to make post easier to follow along via post tags and/or quotes
>doesn't provide post tags for their own post

fucking never mind I am a barbarian
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2500 (isolation #393) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:45 pm

In post 2462, ActionDan wrote: Theoretically SR's posting may fit a scum profile but I don't believe it to be.
this to me has always stood out to me about dunn's wolf game which is why I feel like sometimes dunn can be a hard read for me.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2501 (isolation #394) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 5:50 pm

In post 2489, Silver Ravens wrote:
In post 2462, ActionDan wrote: Siding with Kiri over Von Payne is fine. What is your current Ydrasse read?
I don't like that they don't seem to have strong opinions about anything happening right now. Though I believe that is not fully out of character for them. Their hard softed role seems towny and makes me not want to vote there.
"This slot in a vacuum seems bad but they softed their role, so they get a pass"

It is up to the reader if they believe this is alignment indicative or not :]
It's literally just more posturing.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2506 (isolation #395) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:01 pm

Drew, can u just link demon salyer so I don't have to?
thats the game 2494 references.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2515 (isolation #396) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:41 pm

In post 2511, Sunflower wrote:
In post 2493, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: this is self-destructive behavior if wolf.
They need sunflower to vote with them on Kyoko. Why would they tell this to Sunflower? It simply just does not make sense.
i think black would probably know that her suspecting me isn't going to make me any more likely to vote her

which makes it a relatively safe place for her to look for a partner, which was like a task assigned to her that she's supposed to be completing, compared to any of actiondan/ydra/enchant. there's also ravens as an option but suspecting them likely locks in their vote, and pushing us instead of them actually made them back off a bit. plus if von payne is scum one of those may be their partner anyway

this was a line of thought that i was pondering when i first read her push. i think it's plausible but not like especially likely. i do think it's pretty reasonable that she would suspect me here as town

kyoko response to it in does feel pretty bad to me though. i would expect her to be considering similar lines of thought to what i had about where scum!black would politically want to look for a second scum, and the light encouragement of it is weird

im saying its counterproductive to the mission, they can do it later if thats what they wnat to do it. Votes are hard to come by right now
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2516 (isolation #397) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:43 pm

In post 2508, Von Payne wrote:
In post 2506, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: Drew, can u just link demon salyer so I don't have to?
thats the game 2494 references.

i am stoned...
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2518 (isolation #398) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:44 pm

Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2524 (isolation #399) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:38 pm

In post 2519, Kyoko Kirigiri wrote:

this was exactly why I was thinking you brute forcing your point of view in game is more likely coming from scum you.
ok
i brute force things because on this website it just so happens to be that whatever I point at dies in most situations.
I brute force things as both alignments
your point?

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”