Mini 2332: A Mid-scummer Nights Dream II | GG

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2600 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:00 pm

Post by Sunflower »

okay umm

hmm

:blossom:
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2601 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:01 pm

Post by Von Payne »

That being said I do think scum are going to enjoy the convenience of pushing us so it may be hard to parse

:dead:
Hydra of Doctor Drew (he/him) and Black (she/her)
Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2602 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:01 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 2600, Sunflower wrote: okay umm

hmm

???

use your words my guy

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2603 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:02 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 2601, Von Payne wrote: That being said I do think scum are going to enjoy the convenience of pushing us so it may be hard to parse

now that I said this I feel like scum could easily try to not push me in order to seem townie :lol:

games hard yo

Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2604 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:03 pm

Post by Sunflower »

what do you think will happen next if you get elimmed tomorrow

Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2605 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:05 pm

Post by Sunflower »

ydra is rolling her eyes at this scum theatre rn

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2606 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:09 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 2604, Sunflower wrote: what do you think will happen next if you get elimmed tomorrow

Hard to say not knowing who is getting axed tonight. Also not sure if I should even speculate about this before the kill?

Are you asking this to sort me?

Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2607 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:09 pm

Post by Sunflower »

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2608 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:11 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 2605, Sunflower wrote: ydra is rolling her eyes at this scum theatre rn

I've been wondering what ydra would have done if she got our role. I'm curious how productive she would have been during the night phase. To me it's just another Day. People being forced to read what we say and not being able to respond doesn't really mean anything to me

Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2609 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:12 pm

Post by Sunflower »

im asking this to try to see your thought process and bc real time is useful to me to check things late in the game

my gut it saying that if you were faking then you would have felt self conscious and "realized" by now

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2610 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:12 pm

Post by Von Payne »

don't surprised datisi me

Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2611 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:12 pm

Post by Sunflower »

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2612 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:14 pm

Post by Von Payne »

In post 2609, Sunflower wrote: im asking this to try to see your thought process and bc real time is useful to me to check things late in the game

my gut it saying that if you were faking then you would have felt self conscious and "realized" by now

Wait am I missing something? I'm too high for this

Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2613 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:15 pm

Post by Sunflower »

In post 2612, Von Payne wrote:
In post 2609, Sunflower wrote: im asking this to try to see your thought process and bc real time is useful to me to check things late in the game

Wait am I missing something? I'm too high for this

there's 7 people alive rn

and presumably there will be a death tonight

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2614 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:20 pm

Post by Von Payne »

So 3v2 ELO

I see

Yeah my awful grip on the gamestate is probably a towntell of mine but obviously you can't be sure I didn't just fake that

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2615 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:21 pm

Post by Von Payne »

Well that changes everything. Obviously I'm not ok with our fade tomorrow now

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2616 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:24 pm

Post by Von Payne »

This may seem weird but knowing it's ELO kinda makes me a little relieved and I feel like coming up with a decent solve isn't so burdensome now

Maybe I'll tryhard. I would like to win

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2617 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:29 pm

Post by Von Payne »

Wait 4v2 I'm dumb but yeah still ELO unless there are role shenanigans

Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2618 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:30 pm

Post by Sunflower »

i would also like to win i would appreciate if you tryhard

Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2619 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:54 pm

Post by Sunflower »

:sunny: ironic considering i'm not tryharding in the slightest
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2620 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:03 pm

Post by Sunflower »

that's okay you're allowed

if we had separate votes i would need your tryhard support though

the issue is needing the town votes to find each other

Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2621 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:18 pm

Post by Sunflower »

ok so i was looking again at aureal connections and the hu tao counterpush given the kyoko flip

my original instinct was that it felt more likely that scum would take advantage of the kyoko hard tunnel and i kind of gave up on that idea bc of the way kyoko was posting which i regret, my bad. i think that was probably correct

side note im actually not really sure how things turned into feeling like a von payne vs kyoko 1v1, because i went into night 2 feeling like there was a kyoko vs catgirls thing that needed to be resolved

but anyway i think again that page 27 is really crucial here. there's kind of two pushes ramping up here from different town factions. one is led by kyoko pushing hu tao, and one is led by klick pushing aureal. with the sheep phase happening, things are going pretty slow and every post is being given a lot more weight, so scum are likely to be heavily aware of the gamestate and will be wanting to position around it

- gimli immediately locktowns klick in and votes aureal in , and 2 hours later comes back to say "what if hu tao town actually" in . this i think only makes any sense at all if he's planning to go deep as scum, which i don't think remotely tracks with what otherwise feels like a powerwolfing playstyle. i think this very very likely comes from town

- silver ravens in slightly townleans both hu tao and aureal. i think this is a pretty plausible scum approach for someone who wants to hang back and stay on the sidelines and not get too directly involved. the townlean section on aureal is a little more aggressive in its defensive tone which i think does make me lean towards it being more likely to be scum attempting to subtly influence things

- catgirls in says "as long as it's between Aureal, Dan, and Hu but Dan and Hu seem like the right move" and laughs off Klick's post (, primarily about scumreads on aureal and catgirls), and then says she won't address it this phase. and then klick dies. ugh. i don't know why i gave this a pass before. this is just so so heavily playing to agenda, but i think if anyone in this game is going to be that bold as scum then it's these two

- von payne in is open to voting both hu tao and aureal, but leans a little more towards hu tao. he then votes hu tao. drew does align himself with the klick and gimli side of things here. i do think that this is also plausibly a scum approach, trying to stay aligned with the town side of things that is pushing scum, while not actually directly pushing scum. it does make some sense paired with catgirls as well since they're setting themselves up to approach from different directions. idk. i think it's possible. there's just been so many places where i think black has felt like she is uninformed and is trying to solve the game from a town perspective instead of enacting an agenda. i think their role is more likely to be a town one. i think even all the confusion yesterday around what they thought their role did is not any more likely to come from scum. i did read over kyoko's case again now that she's flipped and i promise i did heavily consider it but i just am unconvinced, sorry if im wrong. reading through that day phase again it really looks to me like scum!catgirls came in planning to brute force 1v1 kyoko and push her out, and then kyoko got distracted by von payne and wound up there instead.

- ydra pushes against the hu tao elim in . ive talked about this a little already but i lean towards it making more sense as town, particularly the complete lack of comment about aureal. that comment does come later with a vote on us in , which again is a pattern i feel scum!ydra would do, but ehhhhh. i don't think this approach really is going to win her a bunch of allies in this gamestate. and i still think she's towny by role

- actiondan in focuses primarily elsewhere from the main conflict. he does set himself up to be more willing to vote hu than aureal. overall this feels like a plausible background scum approach similar to silver ravens. im not sure if the repeated comments (multiple times in the same post!) saying "i townlean aureal and catgirls but really need to revisit those ill do that later" is like... too blatant to be partnered with aureal and catgirls? i think if he said it once then i would buy it but the fact that he repeats it makes it feel like such an odd point of focus and im not sure why he would be making it a talking point as town. btw is EXTREMELY sketchy and not at all reflective of what he actually showed in thread. i don't think his post reads at all like he would have voted aureal there. he calls kyoko and klick both "blatantly town" but ignored klick's aureal push and praises kyoko's hu tao push

i also think that the way that he casually slides from , where when things are still closer to kyoko vs catgirls he says he feels like it's tvt, into where it's shifted to kyoko vs von payne and now he says there's "no chance it's tvt" is super scummy

the questioning von payne feels like busy work and the end of day doubt on catgirls () feels very fake to me and looks like it's setting up some partnered role theatre. i don't think there's like any reason to ever make that post as town

i also still think that scum would know aureal got guiltied and would want to be the first to point that out so it doesn't make sense to give towncred for that. it was going to get found at some point, it was just a matter of time

Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2622 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:19 pm

Post by Sunflower »

the more and more that i have reread things, the more it feels like catgirls is playing like they feel like they deserve to be in control of the game and listened to, and i think this comes from knowing that there aren't enough strong voices to challenge them for that role. klick was potentially one that people were listening to and he got nightkilled. prism was another and got nightkilled. kyoko got 1v1d and focused down. i think the people left in the game, myself included, are kind of just easy for catgirls to run over and out-confidence

they have pretty consistently pushed wolf agenda all game and laughed off and disregarded anyone who questioned them. klick was the first nightkill and his top two suspects were aureal and catgirls. prism had just shifted her read towards more of a scumread on catgirls after townreading them all game (), and was one of the biggest remaining threats to catgirls thread control. the prism reads do i guess make me think a catgirls partner is more likely to be in von payne/silver ravens, but it's probable there were other motivations for the kill than just her reads. catgirls trying to frame the narrative later in , saying prism is "the 1 person that never votes me" is pretty blatantly not true

idk i think pretty strongly that it's catgirls and i feel like both heads are probably going to show up and take over the day and town really has to find each other in order to have any chance to contest here. i am guessing that they're waiting to "reveal their reads" so they can decide where they need to push. it feels a little hopeless to me but i think i may have to bet the game on von payne being town which i think im probably willing to do

for the partner i think it's likely actiondan but im not 100% sure. silver ravens is also possible. i think both fit and it's hard to judge between them since they've kind of been playing in the background. my feeling is that actiondan has been doing more to set himself up for lategame as catgirls powerwolfs

morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2623 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:28 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Try as you may, ActionDan cannot be roused from deep slumber.

They were a
Dream Interpreter
of the
Dream Voyagers

Spoiler: ActionDan's Role PM
Hello, ActionDan!

You are a
Dream Interpreter
of the
Dream Voyagers.

Your abilities are:
  • What does this crazy dream even mean?
    : As a Dream Interpreter, each Day phase, you can choose one dream to interpret by PMing your mod. The meaning of the dream (what it does/how it works) will be posted in the game thread. You can use this ability at any point before the Dreamer selects the night's dream. See the Game-Specific Rules in the Game Thread for more about how dream selection works.
  • Do I talk in my sleep? Are you sure?
    : Your voice and your vote.
Your Win Condition is

You win when all
Bad Dreams
have been eliminated or nothing can prevent that from happening

Please confirm by quoting or paraphrasing your faction's name, rule 3 from the Game-Specific Rules, and your favorite color in reply to this message.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #2624 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:29 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Fourth Moonrise Phase Begins!

During the first 24 hours of this phase you can discuss the apparent merits of the different dreams. To vote for a dream, SEND A PM TO THE MODS. You can change your dream vote throughout the 24 hours. During this phase elimination votes do not count.

Once 24 hours have passed, the thread will be locked, and we'll post the three dreams with the most votes, along with the dream the
Bad Dreams
have decided to discard. The
Dreamer
will choose one dream to fully reveal, and then will choose the Dream for Night 3. After that, Day 3 begins!

Moonrise 4's Six Dreams

• A bold knight in shining armor came to fight me. Rescue me. Something like that
  • The sheer elation of being able to double-jump
  • My house started flooding while I was watching TV
  • I met MrBeast on an electric train to the redwoods, and when we got there we lay down in front of a bulldozer to save a tree
  • Doesn't EVERYBODY hate Trigonometry?
  • I won the lottery! But so did everyone else... Except those rich jerks.

Moonrise 24 hour phase ends on March 25 at 9:00 PM US Eastern Time

Countdown: (expired on 2024-04-05 18:00:00)

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”