Mini 2332: A Mid-scummer Nights Dream II | GG

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Silver Ravens
Silver Ravens
Goon
Silver Ravens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2675 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 4:29 pm

Post by Silver Ravens »

If ActionDan were softing watcher they would say they felt like Rapunzel, who is actually related to towers in some way.

Belle at the Ball is from Beauty and the Beast and is not related to towers, watchers, or dreamers in any way. This is some serious reaching and trying to justify things based on what the dead said.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2676 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:47 pm

Post by Enchant »

Everyone calm down.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2677 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:59 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 2626, Silver Ravens wrote: Alright, mass claim time since we are in limlo now. We're the dreamer, which makes us town (setup specific rule #1 says the starting dreamer is town). We do reveal a dream once moonrise phase ends, but not before then;
we are working under the assumption that Ydrasse is the other person revealing dreams. This doesn't automatically make them town, but we noted that they learned from their usage during moonrise 1, and during moonrise 2 they revealed roles in a way where we'd be able to see both of the dreams before picking after discard, which seemed town motivated to us. We didn't want to draw too much attention to that, though,
and I've been skeptical of their thread presence a bit.

During moonrise 1 our preferred dream was discarded, and then our revealed dream was a negative which allowed the mafia to steal the dream choice. During moonrise 2, we did choose to discard the dnd dream as Gif and I felt that the interaction between the dead hider and Aureal was unlikely to have been mistaken, and we got greedy for more. We talk about this a bit in but are trying to not make it too obvious that we are the dreamer with our wording, while keeping our vote on Aureal the whole time. The Superman dream sounded promising so we picked that. We ended up giving the reporter from that dream to Catgirl Chipotle. In hindsight we should have picked elsewhere as we don't trust Catgirl Chipotle right now, but they had opinions from what we have seen from them recently.

Moonrise 3 was really interesting.
Ydrasse revealed the tower after the mafia discarded something else, which was rather towny (without taking into account that the tower was a watcher, which she wouldn't have known)
, but then when the time came for us to make selections, we were told that our choices were hijacked for the phase. So the tower being revealed
again
was not our choice, and the watcher one shot did not go to a target of our choice either - we don't know where it went. We also did not get a choice for the second dream, what Enchant did with the ectoplasmic camera and the reporter dream on moonrise 3; but from the looks of things, that is possibly separate from the hijacking; the reporter dream was revealed and went into effect immediately with no time for anybody to make a selection before the mods moved on to the starting the day.
In post 2658, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 2626, Silver Ravens wrote: Alright, mass claim time since we are in limlo now. We're the dreamer, which makes us town (setup specific rule #1 says the starting dreamer is town). We do reveal a dream once moonrise phase ends, but not before then;
we are working under the assumption that Ydrasse is the other person revealing dreams. This doesn't automatically make them town, but we noted that they learned from their usage during moonrise 1, and during moonrise 2 they revealed roles in a way where we'd be able to see both of the dreams before picking after discard, which seemed town motivated to us. We didn't want to draw too much attention to that, though,
and I've been skeptical of their thread presence a bit.

During moonrise 1 our preferred dream was discarded, and then our revealed dream was a negative which allowed the mafia to steal the dream choice. During moonrise 2, we did choose to discard the dnd dream as Gif and I felt that the interaction between the dead hider and Aureal was unlikely to have been mistaken, and we got greedy for more. We talk about this a bit in but are trying to not make it too obvious that we are the dreamer with our wording, while keeping our vote on Aureal the whole time. The Superman dream sounded promising so we picked that. We ended up giving the reporter from that dream to Catgirl Chipotle. In hindsight we should have picked elsewhere as we don't trust Catgirl Chipotle right now, but they had opinions from what we have seen from them recently.

Moonrise 3 was really interesting.
Ydrasse revealed the tower after the mafia discarded something else, which was rather towny (without taking into account that the tower was a watcher, which she wouldn't have known)
, but then when the time came for us to make selections, we were told that our choices were hijacked for the phase. So the tower being revealed
again
was not our choice, and the watcher one shot did not go to a target of our choice either - we don't know where it went. We also did not get a choice for the second dream, what Enchant did with the ectoplasmic camera and the reporter dream on moonrise 3; but from the looks of things, that is possibly separate from the hijacking; the reporter dream was revealed and went into effect immediately with no time for anybody to make a selection before the mods moved on to the starting the day.
Twilight 1, reveal Vi Dream, pivot to Sheep dream in panic. Vi dream most likely picks Sheep Dream anyways. Vi isn't a inherently negative dream in this gamestate, it just probably always ends up being sheep dream or slide if wolves don't want to take any chances.
Twilight 2, reveal superman to see if we can get something better than dead neighborizer. We gave the Reporter to Silver Ravens because we thought GiF would use it well. They are now using this knowledge to try to claim early since I think this is how they think they win? Also, you can see my posting during night I handed out reporter, I wrote my posts about the reporter knowing full well the person who (would hopefully read that) would get the memo since they're competent.
Twilight 3, tower gets revealed early, we ask mod if we could just pick tower without revealing anything, there is a slight delay, mod tells us we can reveal teh same dream we want to pick even if it's already revealed, we reveal and choose to hand out tower to Dan. Dan fully know who we were and you can see this in our interactions. We don't need to reveal the other dream because why would we do that when we can put it back into the pool. It's hard to beat a watcher.

Unlucky that the choices ended up happening as they did.

This line of play only works for you if you know there's going to be no invention to hand out during this phase. All I need to do is pick the invention dream, hand it to a villager, and you lose the cc battle. Idunno what your plan is but ig we're about to find out?
Wizard-Mercenary

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2678 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:10 pm

Post by Enchant »

Okay I don't get it, can mafia just make choices instead of dreamer?

It's probably most ugly way to counter. Like giving you food, then forcing two bullies to eat it on your eye.

@Catgirl, you forgot to mention who had reporter shot, this person should claim results.
Wizard-Mercenary

Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2679 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:11 pm

Post by Catgirl Chipotle »

In post 2658, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: Twilight 2, reveal superman to see if we can get something better than dead neighborizer. We gave the Reporter to Silver Ravens because we thought GiF would use it well. They are now using this knowledge to try to claim early since I think this is how they think they win? Also, you can see my posting during night I handed out reporter, I wrote my posts about the reporter knowing full well the person who (would hopefully read that) would get the memo since they're competent.
Silver Ravens
Silver Ravens
Goon
Silver Ravens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2680 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:14 pm

Post by Silver Ravens »

In post 2678, Enchant wrote: Okay I don't get it, can mafia just make choices instead of dreamer?

It's probably most ugly way to counter. Like giving you food, then forcing two bullies to eat it on your eye.
It must be a mafia power role.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2681 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:15 pm

We made all of the dream related decisions in the game, Silver is making shit up. That's their gameplan because it's the only way they can win since literally every over town is unelimmable.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2682 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:44 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 2679, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 2658, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: Twilight 2, reveal superman to see if we can get something better than dead neighborizer. We gave the Reporter to Silver Ravens because we thought GiF would use it well. They are now using this knowledge to try to claim early since I think this is how they think they win? Also, you can see my posting during night I handed out reporter, I wrote my posts about the reporter knowing full well the person who (would hopefully read that) would get the memo since they're competent.
No i mean there were another reporter
Wizard-Mercenary

Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2683 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:10 pm

oh that
i msg'd ffery about that as soon as I found out and it turns out I had nothing to do with it
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2684 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:10 pm

I thought I could hand out a thingy but I couldn't :(
Silver Ravens
Silver Ravens
Goon
Silver Ravens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2685 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:14 pm

Post by Silver Ravens »

In post 2681, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: We made all of the dream related decisions in the game
In post 2683, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: oh that
i msg'd ffery about that as soon as I found out and it turns out I had nothing to do with it
:roll:
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2686 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:17 pm

Post by Enchant »

Okay so.

Mod said i should give this thing out as i used camera.
I gived it to Ravens (don't ask why i did).

Ravens claims "I don't know where it is".

I messaged mod about it, received "There's no mod errors".

I guess it's blatant Ravens lying, no?
Wizard-Mercenary

Silver Ravens
Silver Ravens
Goon
Silver Ravens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2687 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:28 pm

Post by Silver Ravens »

Nah we got it Enchant. We were waiting to see if you would claim that or not, and if Von Payne's claim would contradict our results when it came to their turn to claim. We thought we were confirmed town at start of the day, and then Catgirl Chipotle cc'd and we wanted to see what they had to say about the reporter and if they would get caught in a lie.

Reread what we wrote, we didn't say we didn't get it, we said we didn't choose who it went to. We did use our ability on Von Payne and saw that they went nowhere.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2688 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:21 pm

Post by Enchant »

Nice job with making you less trustworthy i guess.
Wizard-Mercenary

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2689 (ISO) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:22 pm

Post by Enchant »

No wait i actually see sense in this.
Wizard-Mercenary

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2690 (ISO) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:35 am

Post by Von Payne »

I think Catgirls is obvscum

Gut tells me partner is Enchant with an outside chance at Sunflower

:dead:
Hydra of Doctor Drew (he/him) and Black (she/her)
Silver Ravens
Silver Ravens
Goon
Silver Ravens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2691 (ISO) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:37 am

Post by Silver Ravens »

In post 2384, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: Because I can very consistently spot town!Drew
In post 2386, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: it's shocking how easy it is to spot town!Drew
In post 2387, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: in general villagers are just easier to find than mafia
In post 2388, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: There's more of them and most people make it easy
In post 2494, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
In post 2452, ActionDan wrote: I might want to see a Drew scum game to understand the extent of his capabilities.
After playing This game with wolf!Drew, whenever I've been able to identify Drew as town, it has been extremely quickly. It's just very easy to tell if Drew is apart of a wolf team or not.
In post 2659, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: oh von payne's pivots on our slot were pretty obv as well and is part of drew's signature wolf game. ig I'm starting to see the bullshit for what it is.
This progression makes no sense.

Does anybody have experience with how scum Alisae treats their buddies? Does this point towards Von Payne being town?
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2692 (ISO) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:39 am

Post by Sunflower »

ok we should decide on dreams collectively i guess

i think double jump sounds good, flooding sounds bad, and the rest are iffy. maybe mr beast and knight? or lottery?

:blossom:
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2693 (ISO) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:43 am

Post by Sunflower »

ive played with scum!alisae and my impression is generally that she views other slots in terms of their usefulness to her, and will flip her read on a townread when she no longer thinks they are useful

i think this can apply to both town and to scum partners, though, so im not sure how telling that is specifically

Von Payne
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Von Payne
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2694 (ISO) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:45 am

Post by Von Payne »

I'm pretty sure Alisae has been trying to pocket me all game

:dead:
Hydra of Doctor Drew (he/him) and Black (she/her)
Sunflower
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Sunflower
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2695 (ISO) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:53 am

Post by Sunflower »

idk if anyone even read my posts i made at end of night (understandable) but i think of the things i said, coming right after kyoko cases hu tao and then klick cases aureal/catgirls (with wagons on hu tao and aureal both starting), followed by catgirls voting hu tao and then klick dies in the night, is probably one of the most important things

maybe it doesn't matter, if this is supposedly getting resolved, but i don't think that catgirls would cc here unless they had some sort of plan which concerns me

so i think it's still important to read things on play

Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2696 (ISO) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:55 am

God if Von really is scum this is the last time I'm ever reading an Ate post again because I didn't think people would care enough to make up an Ate post or towncred in 2024 but if Black did uhhh kudos ig
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2697 (ISO) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:57 am

In post 2682, Enchant wrote:
In post 2679, Catgirl Chipotle wrote:
No i mean there were another reporter
In post 2683, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: oh that
In post 2684, Catgirl Chipotle wrote: I thought I could hand out a thingy but I couldn't :(
In post 2686, Enchant wrote: Okay so.

Mod said i should give this thing out as i used camera.
I gived it to Ravens (don't ask why i did).

Ravens claims "I don't know where it is".

I messaged mod about it, received "There's no mod errors".

I guess it's blatant Ravens lying, no?
Also I'm sorry are we just skipping over how Silver MISSED THE TEST.

And then backtracked and said "Oh we got it" When we blatantly passed it? As a wolf if we have to answer first, there's no way we can know this like.

HELLO? They were just caught lying why is everyone acting like this is nothing.
Catgirl Chipotle
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Catgirl Chipotle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2698 (ISO) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:58 am

Like, sure I'm worried that they have some way to mess with the dreams because our choices have not been messed with yet but oh well can't really stop that.

The fact I softed, Silver has been blatantly caught lying twice, and this is still up for debate? Oh my goodness
Silver Ravens
Silver Ravens
Goon
Silver Ravens
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2699 (ISO) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:59 am

Post by Silver Ravens »

We didn't lie though.

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”