RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:16 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 298, Elements wrote:
In post 296, RationalMadman wrote: I can get strong PR reads from DP1 as Scum btw. I can't speak for others and won't clarify what the clues are because they're a combination of ways a typical player operates when PR that indicate they aren't VT. It is not my problem if Scum are less capable of it than me, I must assume apex competence and play to defeat that degree of competent scum team. You don't based optimised game moves on a flawed opponent.
You keep saying you're "so much better" than everyone yet haven't done anything to help the game state
And what exactly can be done to save it more than push for a fast NoElim? I am voting my most severe scumread who has done several things that indicate faking thought process and having ulterior motive, trying to rile another user up while pretending to be understanding etc.

I have not advocated and optimal path and confirmed to the less optimal one by risking the elimination of someone I scumread. I cannot possibly do more for the game state this early on into a closed setup.
Everyone's a fool in some ways, we all can only try.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:17 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

I have both*

Not I have not, was autocorrect.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:17 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 299, Elements wrote: Why aren't you pointing the neuances out to help the rest of us to play on your level?
The nuances of reading PRs as scum? I have very good reason to hide that.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:19 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

Confirmed*

I will type on computer primarily from now on rest of DP. Phone keeps messing me up.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:19 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

Conformed***
It keeps changing it

Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:20 pm

Post by Elements »

In post 303, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 299, Elements wrote: Why aren't you pointing the neuances out to help the rest of us to play on your level?
The nuances you mentioned in the preface to your read list
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:21 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

Also, I am being ridiculed for my high effort posts. Helping teach others how to play in such a toxic and/or ungrateful player base will only lead to more harassment of me and distraction from them reading others or telling authentically as scum Vs Town rather than seeing them at their worst.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:25 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 306, Elements wrote:
In post 303, RationalMadman wrote:
The nuances you mentioned in the preface to your read list
There are ways people say things, things they hyperfocus on in posts by others Vs not and more along those lines that show either that their primary motive is to grill people and use said grilling to build upon versus to get things out of people and merely let the replies sit there. Scum do a lot more of the latter and Town do a lot more of the former but this is over longer periods with more posts.

There are more nuances that show other things. Some things for person A are scummy for their psyche/approach while for person B are either Towny or a nulltell. You have to put together a personality like a jigsaw puzzle and see how over more posts as the game progresses the person seems to fit into a scum profile or Town. I don't owe you to explain more as I am told I am posting vomit tomlnthe eyes of sorts and don't want to waste effort on this game as it's clear to me the crowd is largely ot here for a proper tryhard game, only for a banter filled junk one, going soft at as to criticise me for the effort I put in as wasting their time (irony to the maximum).

I've explained enough.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:26 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

Not here for*

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:26 pm

Post by RationalMadman »

Going so far as to*

Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2024 9:31 pm

Post by Elements »

In post 308, RationalMadman wrote: [
There are more nuances that show other things. Some things for person A are scummy for their psyche/approach while for person B are either Towny or a nulltell. You have to put together a personality like a jigsaw puzzle and see how over more posts as the game progresses the person seems to fit into a scum profile or Town. I don't owe you to explain more as I am told I am posting vomit tomlnthe eyes of sorts and don't want to waste effort on this game as it's clear to me the crowd is largely ot here for a proper tryhard game, only for a banter filled junk one, going soft at as to criticise me for the effort I put in as wasting their time (irony to the maximum).

I've explained enough.
How can you possibly know the specific personal nuances of a group of people you've never played with before?
I've been complaining about your obsession with no lims day 1.
I'd be more than happy for you to effort post about how you are reading specific players and the tells you think they have, I would welcome it. But all I'm getting back from you is "you don't deserve my views on the game because you're not playing correctly" which quite frankly is just making me think you don't have any are are just spouting nonsense.
All my completed games
RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:53 am

Post by RationalMadman »

In post 311, Elements wrote:
In post 308, RationalMadman wrote: [

I've explained enough.
How can you possibly know the specific personal nuances of a group of people you've never played with before?
I've been complaining about your obsession with no lims day 1.
I'd be more than happy for you to effort post about how you are reading specific players and the tells you think they have, I would welcome it. But all I'm getting back from you is "you don't deserve my views on the game because you're not playing correctly" which quite frankly is just making me think you don't have any are are just spouting nonsense.
I literally explained it. I even explained 'non nuanced' something already contradictory about awesomeming's entry and scummy that just got worse the more I got from him. Vote with me or don't that's your choice.

RationalMadman
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
RationalMadman
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:01 am

Post by RationalMadman »

I can't see a 'town Awesomeming' attacking me with ridicule there rather than with exploring the very idea he said he'd prove wrong.

I also noticed that he was rapid to switch from saying I'm town to saying oops he's not a noob and isn't Town just like he tried to say the interaction with me and Kayjay is weird and then goes 'oh stop talking mafia theory you're wasting effort and it's annoying and it was the length of reply'. Absolutely nothing from Awesomeming seems Towny.

I am also less sure Nick Riviera is Town but what Nick Riviera does that I prefer is he never pretended to give a shit what I'm writing. There is a significant difference between that and pretending to read it later and combat it while failing to. Lazy town that don't want to read and like to ridicule is still townreadable it's to do with consistency. Awesomeming tries to appear friendly while trying to rile others up, pretends to defend others while laying the foundation to scumread them and then backs out of it when attacked. Everything about it is textbook scum behaviour, nothing about Awesomeming's series of activity this day phase reads as Town to me. I am either massively wrong or right on the money.

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 1:02 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 313, RationalMadman wrote: I can't see a 'town Awesomeming' attacking me with ridicule there rather than with exploring the very idea he said he'd prove wrong.

I also noticed that he was rapid to switch from saying I'm town to saying oops he's not a noob and isn't Town just like he tried to say the interaction with me and Kayjay is weird and then goes 'oh stop talking mafia theory you're wasting effort and it's annoying and it was the length of reply'. Absolutely nothing from Awesomeming seems Towny.

I am also less sure Nick Riviera is Town but what Nick Riviera does that I prefer is he never pretended to give a shit what I'm writing. There is a significant difference between that and pretending to read it later and combat it while failing to. Lazy town that don't want to read and like to ridicule is still townreadable it's to do with consistency. Awesomeming tries to appear friendly while trying to rile others up, pretends to defend others while laying the foundation to scumread them and then backs out of it when attacked. Everything about it is textbook scum behaviour, nothing about Awesomeming's series of activity this day phase reads as Town to me. I am either massively wrong or right on the money.
If you were massively wrong, how would this change your reads/the direction you'd look to go in?
thomith could be a court jester

I have a Large Normal currently Ongoing.

I have a Micro Normal currently Ongoing.
SaltiestCactus23
SaltiestCactus23
he/him
Townie
SaltiestCactus23
he/him
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:27 am

Post by SaltiestCactus23 »

morning
was busy with some irl stuff over the weekend but ill read up and post today
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:51 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 294, Elements wrote: @KayJay
I've just noticed you haven't moved your vote since page 13, is Hu now your biggest suspicion?
I have no suspicion on Hu currently. RVS vote just chilled a little too long I guess.
Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 2:56 am

Post by Elements »

In post 316, KayJayQueue wrote:
I've just noticed you haven't moved your vote since page 13, is Hu now your biggest suspicion?
I have no suspicion on Hu currently. RVS vote just chilled a little too long I guess.
Anyone you have enough suspicion of to vote?
All my completed games
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:03 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 317, Elements wrote:
Anyone you have enough suspicion of to vote?
Honestly this RationalMadman stuff has been so distracting to me. It feels like it’s the sole focus of every page and I can’t get actual reads. I was trying to think of the best vote but honestly I just need to unvote and wait for more content that I feel can give me literally anything I feel confident about.

UNVOTE:
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:04 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

I kind of got turned off of the game when all the toxicity was flying.
Grovyle in a Fedora
Grovyle in a Fedora
any
Goon
Grovyle in a Fedora
any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:41 am

Post by Grovyle in a Fedora »

VOTE: gibido
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:26 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 242, DrNickRiviera wrote:
In post 239, Hu Tao wrote: I think elements may be town
I would tend to agree
In post 241, Hu Tao wrote: No one I'd really standing out as a scumread so far :( I think this is the closest to one VOTE: salty
As much as I hate this non-committal play.....coming from you I think it kinda makes you town heh
:shifty: who are you? Why do you know me so well! How did you know I was town :shifty:
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:27 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 249, camelCasedSnivy wrote: holy shit i didnt even realize saltiest cactus was in this game????

UNVOTE: Thomith

VOTE: SaltiestCactus
We could say the same about you, bucko!
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:30 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 264, DrNickRiviera wrote:
In post 258, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 240, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 230, RationalMadman wrote: Outing role DP1 for no reason is antitown as fuck. Anyone who is not disgusted at that is just as bad unless they scumread it instead of assuming Town outed.

Oberbaalysing wagons is nonsense. Town unvote scum during DP1 wagons all the time and vice versa for joining wagons on Town. This is why later votes mean far more especially in clear this person vs that person dynamics. There, voting analysis begins to matter more.

Side note, very weird choice of words for Kayjayqueue to say driving a bus since that is solely used for one scum betraying a partner. Not sure what to even think of it as it is such a brutal slip it cannot be a real one.
This seems like an overreaction. But so much of an overreaction that it may not come from scum
No it's not. It doesn't warrant a modkill itself but I'd ban her from any of my games if I were a game mod here, for sure. That kind of play is vile and has no place in mafia.
What the fuck are you even on about here??
:lol: I died LMFAO
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 4:33 am

Post by Hu Tao »

Join me on 🧂

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”