Goon
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #60 (isolation #0) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:04 am

Post by awesomeming327 »

In post 24, SaltiestCactus23 wrote: messing around at the start of the game is fine, at the end of the day the goal is to have fun
Might've wanted to used wording other than "end of the day" in this context
awesomeming327
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #1) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:37 am

Post by awesomeming327 »

In post 58, Elements wrote: Red team can post things that aren't red team motivated
So can green team!
awesomeming327
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #2) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:42 am

Post by awesomeming327 »

In my experience people who openly advocate for no elim are town
That’s from my site though things might be different here
I guess the reason is that the vibe that comes with advocating no elim is uninformed
awesomeming327
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #3) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:49 am

Post by awesomeming327 »

In post 92, Elements wrote:
In post 90, awesomeming327 wrote: In my experience people who openly advocate for no elim are town
I also want to vote thomith, but people don't seem to like where my vote is at at all at the moment so I'm just gonna leave it there for a bit longer
I feel like my quote is not suitable context to say this
awesomeming327
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #4) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:52 am

Post by awesomeming327 »

In post 91, Elements wrote:
In post 90, awesomeming327 wrote: In my experience people who openly advocate for no elim are town
the meta on this site is very anti no-lim day 1
given that Rational joined in 2013 I'm sure he's experienced enough to know that
well yes so is mine; but people usually just correct them and say that no elim is bad. People generally don’t treat it as alignment indicative but I think they’re town

But they were all newbies uhh
awesomeming327
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #5) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 8:54 am

Post by awesomeming327 »

In post 97, Elements wrote:
In post 93, awesomeming327 wrote:
In post 92, Elements wrote:
I also want to vote thomith, but people don't seem to like where my vote is at at all at the moment so I'm just gonna leave it there for a bit longer
I feel like my quote is not suitable context to say this
it was implying you thought Rational is better that 50/50 town
…I think everyone is better than 50:50 town so far since, well, rand% is 10/13

And no not really I changed my mind rational is not a newbie and my thing only applies for newbies
awesomeming327
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #6) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:15 am

Post by awesomeming327 »

In post 101, Elements wrote: [quote=awesomeming327 post_id=14150646 post_num=98 time=1712433253 user_id=37392
And no not really I changed my mind rational is not a newbie and my thing only applies for newbies
Lovely
Come vote with me ;)
[/quote]
No
Still on vacation
Will read rationals posts tomorrow (rather than today)
awesomeming327
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #7) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 9:42 am

Post by awesomeming327 »

In post 106, Dannflor wrote: I almost voted Rational out of annoyance too

I don’t think Elements’ vote is particularly scummy
But what do you think about elements wanting me to vote rational as well
awesomeming327
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #8) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:01 pm

Post by awesomeming327 »

In post 130, DrippingGoofball wrote: RationalMadman is town but Theomith is not.
im sorry sir why do you have 40 thousand posts
awesomeming327
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #9) » Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:37 am

Post by awesomeming327 »

In post 180, RationalMadman wrote: Awesoming came in clarifying to default me to Town for advocating for no elimination. This was followed by clarifying that it's Towny because it's uninformed and a noob thing (implying both that he now has grounds to vote me later for being wrong and that he is calling me stupid/ignorant without directly attacking me while seeming to side with me).

After this, Awesoming suddenly realises I'm not new. So, why say that then? After realising I'm not new, he leaves it dismissed rather than directly engaging me and attacking my logic (which is infallible and can't be argued against, sorry to flex it but it's true and I think he realised this as he read it but left it for later).

In fact, the strangest aspect of all was awesoming having the time to still make some posts but not have the time to read my posts and attack my sound logic for the no-elimination. It is exactly the kind of 'haven't got time sorry' post that Scum that wants to get away with not directly engaging people after saying 'this person is kind of wrong that person is kind of scummy but I don't have time to fully explore, peace out' do during DP1s, laying the groundwork to lead on anyone convenient later and really having sided with 0 people while appearing to.
I was on V/LA okayge
awesomeming327
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #10) » Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:39 am

Post by awesomeming327 »

Anyways no elim d1 is objectively bad but I don't really think w!Rational would argue about this and then continue arguing about it after near unanimous disproval of the strategy
elements voting rational on it seems opportunistic imo
awesomeming327
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #11) » Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:32 pm

Post by awesomeming327 »

In post 227, Elements wrote:
In post 224, RationalMadman wrote: You have helped Scum narrow down PRs massively by what you just did (unless you are Scum obviously). I am struggling to not violate the insult rule at this point. I'm not replying to you anymore.
Getting into an argument you can't win and backing out before it makes you look bad, got it
This post in particular seems to have been made with bad faith
awesomeming327
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #12) » Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:37 pm

Post by awesomeming327 »

rational's writing style is so goofy
it seems super stream of consciousness
In post 235, RationalMadman wrote: Not sure what to even think of it as it is such a brutal slip it cannot be a real one.
this seems pretty unnecessary

actually to think about it the entire byplay between rational and kay about the "slip" seems really weird
like it seems too small of a deal for that big of a conversation

kind of meme but {kay rational elements} solve ez
awesomeming327
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #13) » Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:35 pm

Post by awesomeming327 »

In post 257, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 244, awesomeming327 wrote: rational's writing style is so goofy
it seems super stream of consciousness
In post 235, RationalMadman wrote: Not sure what to even think of it as it is such a brutal slip it cannot be a real one.
this seems pretty unnecessary

actually to think about it the entire byplay between rational and kay about the "slip" seems really weird
like it seems too small of a deal for that big of a conversation

kind of meme but {kay rational elements} solve ez
She thanked me for it because people like yourself never corrected her on it. Maybe take that into consideration when analysing it.
I was referencing how many words was in the conversation. I never said the conversation was unnecessary, I said that the superfluousness of it was unnecessary.

Your post is very confrontational. Why?
awesomeming327
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #14) » Sun Apr 07, 2024 3:40 pm

Post by awesomeming327 »

As much as I would love to gehad you continue to argue pointlessly, unfortunately, this is not mafia theory discussion thread. Please play the game instead.
awesomeming327
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #15) » Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:03 pm

Post by awesomeming327 »

In post 277, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 259, awesomeming327 wrote:
I was referencing how many words was in the conversation. I never said the conversation was unnecessary, I said that the superfluousness of it was unnecessary.
That’s my fault. I tend to be a superfluous writer in these games, it’s just how I express myself. I tend to over explain everything (even this post, I can’t help myself wtf)
Actually this is something I should've remembered for myself having played a game with you literally a few days ago heh

But mostly I was talking about rational's superfluous writing style
It's about 5x more superfluous than yours
awesomeming327
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #281 (isolation #16) » Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:03 pm

Post by awesomeming327 »

In post 279, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 278, DrNickRiviera wrote:
In post 277, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 259, awesomeming327 wrote:
That’s my fault. I tend to be a superfluous writer in these games, it’s just how I express myself. I tend to over explain everything (even this post, I can’t help myself wtf)
I need to get my head back in the game

Kay, 50 words or less......why aren't you scum?

Go!
I saw green!

Me = good
50 not 5...
awesomeming327
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #17) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:08 am

Post by awesomeming327 »

elements is lowkey cooking
awesomeming327
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 6:51 am

Post by awesomeming327 »

In post 339, Elements wrote:
In post 338, awesomeming327 wrote: elements is lowkey cooking
I'm like a pond-skater
no you are a axolotl
awesomeming327
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (isolation #19) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:18 pm

Post by awesomeming327 »

In post 390, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 386, Elements wrote: I wanna vote in Gibdo/Salty/Rational/Hu today
In no particular order
Why do you Townread awesomeming
Why do you assume that not scumread implies townread?
awesomeming327
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:46 pm

Post by awesomeming327 »

In post 180, RationalMadman wrote: Awesoming came in clarifying to default me to Town for advocating for no elimination. This was followed by clarifying that it's Towny because it's uninformed and a noob thing (implying both that he now has grounds to vote me later for being wrong and that he is calling me stupid/ignorant without directly attacking me while seeming to side with me).

After this, Awesoming suddenly realises I'm not new. So, why say that then? After realising I'm not new, he leaves it dismissed rather than directly engaging me and attacking my logic (which is infallible and can't be argued against, sorry to flex it but it's true and I think he realised this as he read it but left it for later).

In fact, the strangest aspect of all was awesoming having the time to still make some posts but not have the time to read my posts and attack my sound logic for the no-elimination. It is exactly the kind of 'haven't got time sorry' post that Scum that wants to get away with not directly engaging people after saying 'this person is kind of wrong that person is kind of scummy but I don't have time to fully explore, peace out' do during DP1s, laying the groundwork to lead on anyone convenient later and really having sided with 0 people while appearing to.
1. Your first paragraph is incoherent to me; what are you even trying to say?
2. I said that I realized that you weren't new because I realized that you weren't new. If I realized that fact, why wouldn't I post that I made a mistake when initially making the townread on you? I certainly want to clarify my position on you especially if I think my previous logic is wrong. I didn't attack your logic because your logic has been attacked already. By numerous people. And I didn't want to dwell on the argument because it was a waste of time.
3. I was very busy traveling (hence the helpful v/la tag next to my username) and only skimmed your posts; I skimmed the posts because I wanted to stay at least slightly in the loop when I have time to do so, but I didn't have time to fully read. I came in an engaged with the thread as well as I can. Would you have suggested that I simply don't post instead? In fact, my posts were highly theoretical (along the lines of "generally, these people are town") because I didn't know the specifics and I still had a way to contribute, and that was to post this kind of generality - before realizing that I had overlooked one part of the issue. It's funny that you characterized my posts as "haven't got time sorry" scumposting when I genuinely just did not have time
RationalMadman wrote: I both scumread you and you confronted me. I don't know why other people are passive, I am here to rip the Scum to pieces as they beg for mercy. That's how I approach Mafia. If other Townies get in the way of that they meet the same fierceness from me too. To temper this and avoid rule violations and stay calm is a combination most can't pull off so they either tone everything passive or try to play nice.

Streams of consciousness mockery of my high effort posts, which only Thomith is equalling effort of is not surprising Id then get stern or annoyed at you criticising both me and Kayjay and trying to frame us as scum.

I have probably the highest ratio of useful contributions Vs useless this game of any player here. You however said you'd read my posts and attack the logic later and never ever did.

As for the streams of consciousness remark, you aren't exactly wrong but I can't explain how other posts compare without insulting others. My posts tend to be productive if at times for nothing more than the chain events they set off in replies. If that is an issue for you, I couldn't care less and you can scumread me for being highly contributive in a way you don't like all you want. I have already explained why I scumread you anyway and am down to vote you off even.
1. Thank you for explaining your playstyle - something I never even asked for. I do not care that you have an aggressive playstyle that is not what I meant at all. I was referencing the way you are writing and articulating what you are saying, which is different than the way you are interacting with the thread.
2. What's the point of using the word "mockery"? I was not mocking; I was simply making an observation. Your posts come off to me as stream of consciousness. I said very clearly in my post "kinda meme" which means in no way was I intending to actually push that, so I do not see where you are coming from with the "trying to frame [you] as scum"
3. You most certainly do not have a high proportion of contribution. Most of your posts have been caught up with the annoying argument about no hang d1 and if you seriously think you're convincing anyone with any of your posts you're just wrong. It's funny that you think that your posts are contributive though. Furthermore, I never said that I'd attack your posts' logic so uhh.

You seem way too defensive over something that is not that serious. If you actually thought that me scumreading over
writing
style was something worth responding to so strongly (even bordering on OMGUS)- wow. Kind of furthers my point in my post saying "too small of a deal for that big of a conversation"

263, 265, 266 (ISO 64-66) are all more examples of overreaction on rational's part. The whole progression on me seems like trying to OMGUS without it actually seemingly like OMGUS.
In post 313, RationalMadman wrote: I can't see a 'town Awesomeming' attacking me with ridicule there rather than with exploring the very idea he said he'd prove wrong.

I also noticed that he was rapid to switch from saying I'm town to saying oops he's not a noob and isn't Town just like he tried to say the interaction with me and Kayjay is weird and then goes 'oh stop talking mafia theory you're wasting effort and it's annoying and it was the length of reply'. Absolutely nothing from Awesomeming seems Towny.

I am also less sure Nick Riviera is Town but what Nick Riviera does that I prefer is he never pretended to give a shit what I'm writing. There is a significant difference between that and pretending to read it later and combat it while failing to. Lazy town that don't want to read and like to ridicule is still townreadable it's to do with consistency. Awesomeming tries to appear friendly while trying to rile others up, pretends to defend others while laying the foundation to scumread them and then backs out of it when attacked. Everything about it is textbook scum behaviour, nothing about Awesomeming's series of activity this day phase reads as Town to me. I am either massively wrong or right on the money.
1. Again, I never said I'd prove anything wrong.
2. Nice IIOA.
3. Literally give me quotes for any of these claims:
"tries to appear friendly while trying to rile others up"
"pretends to defend others while laying the foundation to scumread them"
"backs out of it when attacked"

TL;DR rational is pushing me on unfounded logic and false evidence, after overreacting and then OMGUSing to a meme-y scumread I had on him.

VOTE: Rational
awesomeming327
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:53 pm

Post by awesomeming327 »

Don't think there are scumreads on salty, more of a "omg where is he let's prod him by voting"
awesomeming327
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #22) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 3:57 pm

Post by awesomeming327 »

actually i kind of liked dann's explanation of elements town
awesomeming327
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (isolation #23) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:38 am

Post by awesomeming327 »

In post 487, RationalMadman wrote: This is truly a terrible outcome. I wish we all vote awesomeming.
your arguments are not convincing.
awesomeming327
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (isolation #24) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:52 am

Post by awesomeming327 »

no, you're the one who's been playing anti-town and being toxic as fuck
awesomeming327
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (isolation #25) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:34 am

Post by awesomeming327 »

I am very confused as to what could prompt people to vote Thomith, tbh
awesomeming327
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (isolation #26) » Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:52 am

Post by awesomeming327 »

In post 638, Dannflor wrote: for what it's worth, I think awesomeming's is scummy, it seems overly focused on winning the argument with logic and evidence as opposed to trying to get a genuine read on Rational

I currently prefer to vote Hu Tao but I would mind if awesomeming and Hu Tao were the main two competing wagons
I wasn't aware that there was an argument.

I started off the post with the intention to defend and only got to the conclusion that rational is scummy as a by-product. Getting a genuine read on rational wasn't the purpose I began the post and so that's probably why it seems so
awesomeming327
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (isolation #27) » Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:57 am

Post by awesomeming327 »

camel what are your thoughts on your wagon
awesomeming327
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (isolation #28) » Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:01 am

Post by awesomeming327 »

In post 616, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 607, Dannflor wrote: I think the mentality behind and the whole way Hu Tao has approached Rational and the wagon on Rational is scum indicative

I think Rational probably looks the most like untouchable obvious town to scum that are informed of his alignment. All of me, elements, Gibdo and Grovyle have voted Rational or expressed annoyance about Rational while also staying he might be town. We can’t all be scum, and I’d wager the majority of us, if not all, are uninformed of Rational’s alignment and are unable to just do a robotic “yep Rational obvtown time to ignore his posts”

also think she’d probably be more interested in searching for the scum pushing Rational if she indeed thinks Rational is obv town and any votes on him are ridiculous
Unlucky. He is obviously town
This is certainly the "easy" answer but is it the right answer?
awesomeming327
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (isolation #29) » Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:26 am

Post by awesomeming327 »

In post 658, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 656, awesomeming327 wrote:
In post 616, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 607, Dannflor wrote: I think the mentality behind and the whole way Hu Tao has approached Rational and the wagon on Rational is scum indicative

I think Rational probably looks the most like untouchable obvious town to scum that are informed of his alignment. All of me, elements, Gibdo and Grovyle have voted Rational or expressed annoyance about Rational while also staying he might be town. We can’t all be scum, and I’d wager the majority of us, if not all, are uninformed of Rational’s alignment and are unable to just do a robotic “yep Rational obvtown time to ignore his posts”

also think she’d probably be more interested in searching for the scum pushing Rational if she indeed thinks Rational is obv town and any votes on him are ridiculous
Unlucky. He is obviously town
This is certainly the "easy" answer but is it the right answer?
Yes it is. You know what else is 'easy' hyperfocusing on me when if you were Town you'd have 11 others to be concerned with.
there is one person that is hyperfocusing currently (hint: it's not me)
awesomeming327
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (isolation #30) » Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:32 pm

Post by awesomeming327 »

rational: ur hyperfocusing
also rational:
awesomeming327
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (isolation #31) » Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:43 pm

Post by awesomeming327 »

In post 654, awesomeming327 wrote: camel what are your thoughts on your wagon
I want to talk about the camelcasedsnivy wagon. While thomith gave a remotely viable reason, dann elements and hu tao dropped naked votes on camel
within a few posts of each other

and this concerns me because perhaps the only remarkable thing about camel's posts is how unremarkable they've been.

and then later dr nick also drops a naked vote

like what the hell guys am i just not in the loop is this some site meta i'm supposed to know about?
awesomeming327
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (isolation #32) » Wed Apr 10, 2024 5:09 pm

Post by awesomeming327 »

gibdo and salty are also very unremarkable posting
awesomeming327
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (isolation #33) » Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:18 pm

Post by awesomeming327 »

rational elements you if i had to say
awesomeming327
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #779 (isolation #34) » Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:48 am

Post by awesomeming327 »

Can someone explain the huTao again
awesomeming327
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #950 (isolation #35) » Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:47 am

Post by awesomeming327 »

I do not want to fade hutao before getting dripping camel and salty to get a little more content in
awesomeming327
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (isolation #36) » Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:59 am

Post by awesomeming327 »

Dr nick, what are you thoughts on hu tao? You said before that you scumread her right
awesomeming327
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #974 (isolation #37) » Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:56 am

Post by awesomeming327 »

In post 962, Hu Tao wrote: I quickly skimmed through a RM game just in case where he was scum and yeah he is different here.
meta cring
awesomeming327
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1013 (isolation #38) » Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:53 pm

Post by awesomeming327 »

I agree with kayjay scum
awesomeming327
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1064 (isolation #39) » Sat Apr 13, 2024 9:57 am

Post by awesomeming327 »

I’m busy rn I’ll respond to stuff later
awesomeming327
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1118 (isolation #40) » Sat Apr 13, 2024 12:42 pm

Post by awesomeming327 »

In post 1015, Black wrote:
In post 1011, ActionDan wrote: have very much thought KayJay was scum the whole game
In post 1013, awesomeming327 wrote: I agree with kayjay scum
I'm curious about these reads
In post 1020, Grovyle in a Fedora wrote:
In post 1013, awesomeming327 wrote: I agree with kayjay scum
can you explain why? I don't really see how you reached this honestly based on your progression?

can you post a full reads list whenever you have a chance so I can see where you are at here?
In post 1054, ActionDan wrote: Awesomeming, you have vacillated on your elements read a few times this game: opportunistic for RM vote, to cooking after a Hu one, to scum again for a CCS vote. Can you expand why you thought Elements was cooking? Can you reconcile your support of Dann's town read on Elements with your current one w.e it is right now?

When did you first think KJQ was scum? Was that when you named 3 people gun to head as scum or did you refer to Dr. Nick?
I do not like from Kay in context of her low motivation. Feels too informed.
awesomeming327
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1122 (isolation #41) » Sat Apr 13, 2024 12:45 pm

Post by awesomeming327 »

In post 1021, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 996, RationalMadman wrote:
In post 961, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 950, awesomeming327 wrote: I do not want to fade hutao before getting dripping camel and salty to get a little more content in
Good news, I'm not being faded this game 🎉🎉
Do you not find it strange that while saying this, Awesomeing is trying to campaign for votes on you such as here? :
In post 953, awesomeming327 wrote: Dr nick, what are you thoughts on hu tao? You said before that you scumread her right
This is actually a good point. It does look like soft pushing for nick to vote me.
This is not my intention at all. The question was meant to be taken at face value.
awesomeming327
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1164 (isolation #42) » Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:37 am

Post by awesomeming327 »

I was never trying to frame KJQ back then (see )
I already responded to the part where I made a townie argument because I didn't know you were experienced in post 412

Please go read that again thanks :)
awesomeming327
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1165 (isolation #43) » Sun Apr 14, 2024 4:44 am

Post by awesomeming327 »

please don't fall prey for the mere exposure effect guys
just because rational's confident doesn't mean he's right
awesomeming327
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1170 (isolation #44) » Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:22 am

Post by awesomeming327 »

In post 1168, ActionDan wrote:
In post 1165, awesomeming327 wrote: please don't fall prey for the mere exposure effect guys
just because rational's confident doesn't mean he's right
Ignore him for the moment and just answer my Qs ty!
i think elements has done towny things and scummy things. i do not have a solid read.
awesomeming327
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1172 (isolation #45) » Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:30 am

Post by awesomeming327 »

vibes are certainly good and progression with dann is also good

def a townread
awesomeming327
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1173 (isolation #46) » Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:34 am

Post by awesomeming327 »

i would like anyone who thinks rational's arguments have even a shred of logic in them to have a talk with me
awesomeming327
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
awesomeming327
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1234 (isolation #47) » Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:22 am

Post by awesomeming327 »

I'm tracker