Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:58 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

Woah...
Snow White wrote:Oh joys. Yah. I figured this close to the deadline i was gonna have to claim but i had hoped people were coming around so basically stalling in the hope someone else might slip.

For some reason I just can't see this coming from a townie.

Snow White wrote:Im town cop. Yay!!! :D Oh wait no... outted town cop. Oh noes! :shock:
:?

Snow White wrote:Ironically this probably explains the over use of emoticons at the beginning of this game.

Can you give me links to some games where you were a non-scum power role? Thanks.

Snow White wrote:But hey! Any non believers. Lynch me and lets find out! :devil:
I am having trouble imagining that a cop would say this.

Snow White wrote:BTW. im aware there is likely one other cop out there as my sanity is not assured.

Why did you feel the need to say this? Surely if there was another cop, they would have been told the same. Also, this seems to contradict the role pm on the first page.

Snow White wrote:Eep! Plan was to investigate Wicked... someone who i thought had a higher likelihood of being innocent and going from that as my sanity, provided he turned up innocent. If he was guilty i was then going to wait till night2 if i lived so long as to pick someone else i considered highly innocent or highly scum and then work off that. Complicated! But then again so is this role tbh. :/
We didn't need to know that.

Snow White wrote:Anywho! Any questions shoot. But im as sick as a dog atm. Ill get back to you as soon as.
Well, there are many things that I dislike about your post.

1. You had been gone, then you suddenly appeared after I put you at
L-2. Was that a coincidence or what? Why were you inactive in the first place?

2. She was waiting for people to slip. I have a lot of trouble seeing this motivation from a townie. It really seemed like scum waiting for the perfect thing to jump on to deflect attention.

3. Look at the pm on the first page. It says "Town Detective". I find it a bit odd that she claims Town Cop. Also, it says "You are
the
Town Detective" which would imply that there was only one cop. Or at least that's what I'd think. Yet, Snow White states that she thinks there's another one.

4. She points out that she thinks there is another one. I see no reason for her to say this unless she is scum trying to prevent a CC.

5. Expects to get lynched. I don't know why she'd expect this if she actually was a cop. That is a little odd.

6. Comes in just to say that, as if she had been waiting for the time to claim. That seems a bit wierd to me. Also, she doesn't reply to anything directed at her after her long post which bothers me.

So I have no clue what to think of this claim. There are many flaws in it. I find it really unbelievable and convenient, but at the slight chance that she is telling the truth, I don't want her lynched.

One thing is for certain though. I don't think another cop should CC. For one, we aren't positive that there is only one, and secondly, I would like to keep our real cop in the game a bit longer.

I don't believe the claim. I would like a response from Snow White. I'm keeping my vote on her for now until she responds to this post. But I think we need to have an alternative ready. My preference would probably be BC if I had to choose between him and Mufasa. He is lurking.

I'll wait to here what people have to say.
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:28 am

Post by FaerieLord »

Wickedestjr wrote:
Snow White wrote:Oh joys. Yah. I figured this close to the deadline i was gonna have to claim but i had hoped people were coming around so basically stalling in the hope someone else might slip.

Snow White wrote:BTW. im aware there is likely one other cop out there as my sanity is not assured.

Why did you feel the need to say this? Surely if there was another cop, they would have been told the same. Also, this seems to contradict the role pm on the first page.
Regarding first: It's mostly the wording. "Someone else might slip." This is implying that she has previously slipped.

Regarding second: Quoting from first page - "You sanity is not confirmed."
(1:07:08 AM) Xdaamno: alcohol
(1:07:11 AM) Xdaamno: solves this problem
(1:07:13 AM) Xdaamno: woohoo
Wickedestjr
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Wickedestjr
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:38 am

Post by Wickedestjr »

FaerieLord wrote:
Wickedestjr wrote:

1: Regarding first: It's mostly the wording. "Someone else might slip." This is implying that she has previously slipped.

2: Regarding second: Quoting from first page - "You sanity is not confirmed."
1: So you agree?

2: I know... What does that have to do with the contradiction I pointed out?
"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky"
-Wickedestjr
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:50 am

Post by dramonic »

The claim is no good, considering it doesn't even reflect the first page's roles correctly. If this were a close setup I'd keep my vote off, but her claim doesn't even resemble the one in the rules

Unvote
Vote: SW
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:55 am

Post by FaerieLord »

1: Yes
2: Which contradiction then? I thought you were pointing out the sanity part.
Max
Max
Mafia Scum
Max
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:37 am

Post by Max »

Deadline - 5 Days

Vote Count - 11!

9 Votes:
Snow White (My Milked Eek, saberwolf, AlmightyBob, Deuxieme Octopus, Mufasa, Starbuck, Faerie Lord, Wickedestjr, dramonic)

4 Votes
Sposh (MrSuave, StarBuck, dramonic, BloodConvenent)
BloodCovenent (Mufasa, EtherealCookie, xRECKONERx, Sposh)

3 Votes:
Mufasa (Sanjay, DeathNote, Santos)

1 Vote:
Faerie Lord (SnowWhite)

0 Votes:
Sanjay, My Milked Eek, DeathNote, dramonic, Wickedestjr, Mufasa, Santos, xRECKONERx, DuexiemeOctopus, EtherealCookie, AlmightyBob, saberwolf, Mr Suave

18 Players, 10 to Lynch
EtherealCookie
EtherealCookie
Goon
EtherealCookie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:53 am

Post by EtherealCookie »

Wickedestjr wrote:I find it interesting how EtherealCookie says;
EtherealCookie wrote:I really hope this can move quicker. Eight pages, moving extremely slowly, people still randomly voting or picking on minor details.
Yet doesn't seem to care much considering he has barely contributed anything the last week.

MME wrote:And one of those points has gone unnoticed: you called saber a townie.
I don't think this is a valid point.

Nobody has supported my MrSuave vote so
Unvote

I like this bandwagon the best;

Vote: Snow White

That puts her at L-2 I think. She should claim.
Really?
I made a decent post on monday.
So, yes, I've contributed.
I'm not jumping on the Snow White bandwagon, I don't see any good reason to. Case isn't strong enough for me, but not like that's going to her from getting lynched right now. I honestly am more suspicious of BloodCovenent.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:46 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

I really really really really hate this bullshit Snow White wagon. WHY THE FUCK ARE WE STILL LYNCHING THE CLAIMED COP? ARE YOU ALL FUCKING MAD?

My god. If you guys lynch the claimed cop on D1, I will replace the fuck out of this game, I'm not playing with such an awful town. More BC votes. Now.
green shirt thursdays
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:55 am

Post by Snow White »

Ugh so long... *annoyed face*

Yes im scum this is why people are trigger happily voting me. [/sarcasm]

@Wicked. And yet it has come from a townie. Seriously, either way i have the most amount of votes of so i'd be killed at deadline no?

Hey. NO one said i couldnt have a sense of humour here. Ehm.... a non scum power role... that i cant provide im afraid. I dont think. Every finished game i have played is in my wiki. Except Hoopla's the seaside in which i was a vanilla.

Having trouble imagining a cop would say "but hey any non believers. Lynch me and lets find out" Notably enough Wicked your vote has stayed on me in spite of your "indecisiveness". This comes after days of being hunted and me being sick, im not altogether with it atm but i have tried my best.

No. I have been told nothing of if or either there are two cops. So far as to say i am only aware of my own existance as cop. No one elses. But generally i find that when sanity is called into question there are usually two cops. And why did i say this? In case of a potential CC by another living cop whose managed to keep hopefully under the radar. Honesty is always the best policy.

Sick. Check my other games i posted V/LA in, i thought i did the same here too but obviously i was wrong.

Slip. Well id be hoping it'd be a scum to slip. And in any case, when i am townie im usually praying its NOT the cop called into question and if it is i'd rather any other role called into firing range instead.

Town Detective. Its rather long to type and im just used to refering to the role as cop. Its the same thing with a different name.

I explained why i thoguht there was another cop. My first game of mafia i played as cop on another forum. We were all a bunch of newbs so when one cop claimed wasnt i surprised and somewhat disbelieving because i was cop too. But town lynched the girl who roleclaimed cop and whaddya know she flipped "insane bulletproof cop". So frankly id rule nothing out... again thats the second game played in my wiki.

Eh... have you been totally oblivious to the amount of people hounding me? Im aware sometimes that notall cop claims are believed.

I had been CONSIDERING claiming because nothing else seemed to be happening. Oh dont get me wrong the FoS were riveting and provided small glimmers of hope so much for me to hold out but as the days narrowed down the deadline grew closer and i considered just bursting in here and going "hey guise! guess what!? :D Im cop! :D" jk. i would have but something in there a bit snider.
Wickied wrote:I don't think another cop should CC. For one, we aren't positive that there is only one, and secondly,
I would like to keep our real cop in the game a bit longer.

I don't believe the claim.
The bold confuses me.

@Faerielord if i have not somehow messed up how have i got here?

Your sanity is not confirmed. As in you may be sane or you may just be clucking crazy. 2people may be cop, one sane, one insane. This was my train of thought. Instead of there is one cop who may or may not be sane.

Im not sure of BC. Starbuck i think is scum. But go figure. Id be happy lynching anyone over myself but chances are i will be roleblocked anyway if there be a roleblocker in the house.
I like ignorant people.
Cause they dont talk to me, and i dont wanna be talked to.
Sposh
Sposh
Goon
Sposh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:00 am

Post by Sposh »

Why is Starbuck more scummy than BC, SW?

(On a side note, when I call you SW, I feel like I'm talking to a Wild Thing! Tee hee.)
I want it now // I want it now
Give me your heart and your soul

[b]W/L/D: 0/0/0[/b]
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:12 am

Post by Snow White »

Her "case" on me felt extremely forced. She was being overly aggressive as if being fed up of the lynch taking so long. An she was online when i made my claim. She has yet to post about it and since logging on again. She still appears to be online.

Whats the case on BC? Yes the lurking is suspicious but id be skeptical as to whether its due from college commitments or just lurker mafia. He however did seem opposed to my lynch. Dont particularily find that scummy. But if someone has anything else lol. do share.

Careful now... L-1...

Iunno. Anyway when i die hopefully what bright sparks there are of town might be able to piece together some leads that have led to my seemingly inevitable lynch. I dont know. lol.

SW? Stop that or Saber might get jealous. Jk. :lol:
I like ignorant people.
Snow White
Snow White
Goon
Snow White
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:15 am

Post by Snow White »

Correction. She's logged off at this stage.
I like ignorant people.
saberwolf
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
saberwolf
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:20 am

Post by saberwolf »

unvote

I need time to think this over, and I don't want somebody hammering you while I'm debating whether to believe you or not.

oh, and if you are cop, don't investigate the person you claimed you would, just in case there is a roleblocker.

For the most part, it makes sense to keep a unCCed cop cop because the rewards outweigh the risks, and we have plenty of time to off her if she slips up and proves not to be legit. After all, it's only day 1.

vote: BC

with the deadline close at hand, I'm simply going on the next biggest popular BW for now until I finish rereading the game and determine if it should stick or move on.
Show
saberwolf XIX (2:53:59 AM): what do you know about bigger and better? >.>
drench394 (2:54:04 AM): um
drench394 (2:54:13 AM): i've been going through puberty for the better part of a year now

The Last Post Bandit strikes again!
almightybob
almightybob
Goon
almightybob
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:20 am

Post by almightybob »

Are multiple of the same roles possible? From the rolePMs it looks to me as if there's only the chance of one of each, with the possibility of a backup.
I'm a townie! Honest!

Are you a video gamer? Had enough of [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryH2WemACIM]this kind of ignorance[/url]? Then [url=http://playstuff.tumblr.com/post/471266385/ignorance]sign the petition[/url].
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:26 am

Post by Starbuck »

Apologies for my lateness with the rest of my analysis. We had Autumnfest on base this weekend, and working for the base Security Department, I had to work. The best part of the weekend though was today when my Windows 7 finally got installed!

Starting at the top of page 11

Btw, in case I didn't say it before, <3 to my Save the Mafia friends!

On Snow White

DO makes a very good post here summarizing all of her action to date.

MME makes a very good point about the use of emoticons here. I find it rather strange that the minute it was called out, she stopped doing it.

So she unvotes Saberwolf in 288 for no other reason other than I think too many people said that she was being rash, but then she votes Lowell for no reason.

This post bothers me especially the following comment:
Snow White wrote:Ehm yah, anyone who votes me before i have my reread up should be treated like scum imho. Especially if im hammered. Seeing as im like only 2votes away from my lynch. Eep!
I'm trying to figure out why Snow White had to go back and give a run through of every single post in 312. All I really see is a lot of summarizing to make it look like she's being active and talking in the third person.

I definitely don't like the following:
Snow White wrote:Admittedly I do use AtE quite alot. Its not the first time someones tried to use it against me. But for arguements sake ill post a list of other games when ive been town and used it too. It just comes naturally im afraid. Dramaqueen, but not normally in the sense of "if you lynch me you'll regret it". My AtE all tend to have a dramatised point.
Making excuses for using a scummy tactic. I don't like it at all.
Snow White wrote:Newbscum. Were i to pick two words to describe me. Calculating and Manipulative.
I have yet to see this.
Snow White wrote:What am i meant to do sit back and hope no one notices the accumulating votes on me? Townie or scum i wouldnt want that!
There's a difference between noticing votes on you and overreacting to votes placed on you. It's the latter that people are seeing.

So explain to me how you FOS Wicked in 312, but then you turn right around and say that you agree with Almightybob that Wicked is town in 348.

On xRECKONERx

I finally get to the post where you replace in!

I definitely like your analysis in 262 and 263, and I completely agree with your vote on Mufasa in 270.

On Mufasa

I really don't like his jump onto the Snow White bandwagon here. He just says that the "Snow White train needs to be toughened up".

On Wickedestjr

The constant report writing his does is definitely making the game more tedious than fun.

Although, I do agree with his case on MrSuave in 278, but I disagree with his reads at the end of the post particularly on the following:
Wickedestjr wrote:Mufasa - Neutral - He has done nothing to raise my suspicions thus far. This is typical Mufasa I think. But I've never seen him as scum.
This seems very, very weird, especially after Mufasa's very scummy jump onto Snow White's bandwagon.
Wickedestjr wrote:SolemnJ - Town/Neutral - Too many people I could see being scum. He is probably town.
I know that Solemn is replaced now, but I don't like how he gives Solemn a free pass here, especially since the guy has not participated at all.
Wickedestjr wrote:xRECKONERx - Scum - Didn't like his catch-up post. Many of the points in it were bad.
Saying many of his points were bad and not explaining why they were bad is just scummy in my book. You say you don't like the points he provides against MrSuave, but you don't say why you don't like them. The same with his post about Sanjay's 175, you just say you don't like it, and you do not provide a reason why.
Wickedestjr wrote:Santos - Scum - Haven't been impressed by any of his posts.
How about something concrete? Like a case?

Sanjay pretty much summed up what I was thinking with this question:
Sanjay wrote:You have a neutral read on Lowell, a neutral/scum read on nook and a neutral/town read on SolemnJ. Could you explain where the difference is coming from?

On Santos

The fact that he says that he needs to re-read Lowell strikes a nerve with me. It shows me that he has not been paying any attention at all to the game.

On Sanjay

He makes very good points about Mufasa in Post 282. I've read through all of his posts where he is responding to everyone's questions and he does has concise and well thought out responses.

On BloodCovenent

I'm really not a fan of his huge long silences that he's been taking.

His first four posts are on Oct 3rd
Then he doesn't post until Oct 5th and 6th

After this, he DOES NOT post until October 14th! He went 8 days without saying anything. This bothers me a great deal that no one even seemed to notice.

He posts on the 15th and 16th
Then he doesn't post until the 18th
After that, he doesn't post again until the 21st

Now we have not heard from him in 4 days.

I would think the first time that he was absent for 8 days would be enough to get him permanently replaced.

So after all of the above explain how you think the following is hypocritical, BC:
BloodCovenent wrote:
Starbuck wrote:
On BloodCovenent

Why would you not read the rules and self-vote when it blatantly says not to? You have the first post in the entire game.

Anyone notice how quiet BC got?

I'm sorry, this just feels hypocritical.

I've been more quiet because i'm in three large games, and two normal games. I'm still learning my limits.
Honestly, going 8 days and now 4 without posting anything shows me that maybe you are just lurking scum.

I responded to the above in 358, and I really don't care for BC's response to it in 359, especially with what I outlined above and the fact that he hasn't been back since then.

On top of all this, he votes for SolemnJ in Post 357 for lurking and being anti-town when he actually posted. The guy has 3 posts! How anti-town can someone be in 3 posts? Let's look, shall we?
SolemnJ wrote:/hello.

hm...
SolemnJ wrote:nook, stfu; I'll post when I feel it helps the town.

And that will be by the end of the day.
SolemnJ wrote:I have a little problem finding time to post, but I promise not to let you people down.

I'll have my beliefs by the end of tomorrow morning.
I can see the second one being anti-town, but the first and third, not at all.

Someone's trying to take the easy way out.

With what I've discovered about BC, I'm thinking that he is the better lynch today. I'm still very suspicious of Snow White, and I'll be watching her closely.

Vote: BloodCovenent

Caught up to the bottom of page 15
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:56 am

Post by Starbuck »

@Wicked -
Wickedestjr wrote:I don't see any reason why a townie would point out the scummy things that their predecessor did. Why do you think it is a good idea to post the scummy things your predecessor did? What reason did you do it?
I think it's scummy to not point out what someone finds wrong with what their predecessor did, whether town or scum. Everyone else that's playing already has an opinion based on the person who was in the role before you got there. If you are town and the predecessor made themselves look scummy, you have to work really hard to show that you aren't scum, and vice versa.

You've played a game or two with me. I can't remember if I replaced into them or not since I do that quite a bit, but I always go over my predecessor's posts.

Wickedestjr wrote:
Starbuck wrote:
Wickedestjr wrote:
Starbuck wrote:You [Sanjay] then go on to praise Wicked for the question,
Where?
You wrote Sanjay in that post and this was directed at Snow White, so I have no idea what you are getting at here.
Oh I thought this was directed at Sanjay. Regardless of who it was directed at, please tell me where it happened.
Post 83
Snow White wrote:I think its an apt question on Wicked's part. The game has hardly begun, it might be a slip on Lowell's part, it could be quite innocent. Is not something to consider so serious but enough to put a slight pressure on.
Wickedestjr wrote:I have voted many people for making bad arguments alone. I see no problem with it.
I think this is perfectly fine. It's when the fine line of attacking the argument turns into attacking the person.

Wickedestjr wrote:Really? I went on and on about it? Please show me all the posts that make you feel this way. Because I asked the question in my first post, and then didn't say anything about it until Sanjay pointed out that I misread it. As soon as he did I admitted my mistake. So this is wrong.
Wow, I'm definitely wrong here. So many others went off on the tangent after you brought it up that I thought you did too. I apologize.

Wickedestjr wrote:2. It was very early in the game, like I also said. Who cares how much fluff a person posts in the RVS? I don't.
How can you say this when RVS was pretty much ended on the first page of the game? You had the ones that came in later and still random voted, but the game was out of RVS before the end of the first page.

Wickedestjr wrote:I just find it a bit convenient that you happen to vote the person that most of the others suspect. I'm not using it against you, I just find it convenient.
At that point, she was the person who I felt was the scummiest and not the person that nook had placed a vote on. I definitely don't want to vote for myself, so I put my vote on the person I found the scummiest.

Also, I wasn't (and still am not) completely caught up yet, but with game mechanics as they are this game, I didn't want my vote on someone that I didn't suspect.

All my games are in my Wiki if you need to refer to them.
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:02 am

Post by FaerieLord »

I'm not unvoting the claimed cop because I can't see either sposh or BC being scum to be honest. I'm just seeing them both as lazy.

Let's do this for now

Unvote, Vote: xReckonerx

Mostly just a place holder vote, nobody will be lynching reckoner, and I've already said I find him town. This is just a placeholder until I can make up my mind
SW wrote:@Faerielord if i have not somehow messed up how have i got here?
Huh?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:16 am

Post by Starbuck »

Snow White wrote:I figured this close to the deadline i was gonna have to claim but i had hoped people were coming around so basically stalling in the hope someone else might slip.
This whole sentence is just very, very scummy to me. Stalling in hopes that someone else might slip? It just rubs me the wrong way.

So she claims Town Cop, but there isn't one listed on the first page as everyone else has mentioned.

How could that explain the overuse of emoticons? I really don't get it.
Snow White wrote:BTW. im aware there is likely one other cop out there as my sanity is not assured. Eep! Plan was to investigate Wicked... someone who i thought had a higher likelihood of being innocent and going from that as my sanity, provided he turned up innocent. If he was guilty i was then going to wait till night2 if i lived so long as to pick someone else i considered highly innocent or highly scum and then work off that. Complicated! But then again so is this role tbh.
Why would you tell everyone your plan for night actions? I don't understand this.

Wickedestjr wrote:

Actually it doesn't, because the first page has the role of Back-up as well, but the fact that she would even mention that fact bothers me. The unfortunate thing with open games is that people can try to come out as other roles than what they are since the roles are on the front page.

Wicked makes every point that should be made about Snow White's claim post in his 450.

If she really isn't the Town Detective, I definitely think that the real one needs to stay quiet and only come forward when they actually have some results. With the fact that no one has CC'd her yet, I'm willing to give her a one day reprieve as long as she comes back with some type of results tomorrow. I have played a game where one of the mafia came out as the cop. The real cop didn't CC until very late in the day on Day 3, but I was on the guy's tail from the moment I replaced in. I will be watching her closely.

Just food for thought. It just gets me thinking to how quickly she backed off BC when no one else did.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:28 am

Post by Starbuck »

Snow White wrote:Ugh so long... *annoyed face*

Yes im scum this is why people are trigger happily voting me. [/sarcasm]
Snow White wrote:Eh... have you been totally oblivious to the amount of people hounding me? Im aware sometimes that notall cop claims are believed.
I'm trying to figure out if the above two quotes are more AtE or just being antagonistic.

Snow White wrote:@Wicked. And yet it has come from a townie. Seriously, either way i have the most amount of votes of so i'd be killed at deadline no?
You are talking like you are confirmed when you are not. That's just bad ju ju.

Snow White wrote:Town Detective. Its rather long to type and im just used to refering to the role as cop. Its the same thing with a different name.
This just sounds like an excuse now.

As someone who's gotten burned quite a bit on not claiming flavor correctly (you said you read the Twilight game, so I'm sure you saw), then I definitely think that if you are such a pivotal role as a cop, then you definitely need to claim your flavor exactly as it is written.
Snow White wrote:I had been CONSIDERING claiming because nothing else seemed to be happening. Oh dont get me wrong the FoS were riveting and provided small glimmers of hope so much for me to hold out but as the days narrowed down the deadline grew closer and i considered just bursting in here and going "hey guise! guess what!? :Very Happy: Im cop! :Very Happy:" jk. i would have but something in there a bit snider
So explain to me how you just busting out with your claim at any other time (other than being at L-2 or L-1) would be pro-town?

Snow White wrote:Her "case" on me felt extremely forced. She was being overly aggressive as if being fed up of the lynch taking so long. An she was online when i made my claim. She has yet to post about it and since logging on again. She still appears to be online.
How did my case feel forced? You provide no examples.

Your second sentence is nothing but WIFOM. I just got here and I've been working on my analysis, so I definitely wanted to be able to finish it before the lynch.

Now that I'm finally able to catch up after my weekend and my long posts underneath this one, are there any other questions about me "being online when you claimed and not posting about it"? Or am I just supposed to abandon my analysis because you finally decided to claim?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:33 am

Post by Starbuck »

Finally caught up! YAY!

Mod - Can we have prods on the following:

Mufasa - Last Post on Thurs, Oct 22nd
BloodCovenent - Last Post on Weds, Oct 21st
MrSuave - Last Post on Mon, Oct 19th
Santos
Santos
Mafia Scum
Santos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:48 pm

Post by Santos »

Starbuck wants to see some heads roll.
[url=http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/thecrazies/]zombie - The Crazies[/url]

[url=http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/GreekHoplite]Join me in eRepublik![/url]
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:22 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Wickedestjr wrote:Woah...

The thing is, I had the exact opposite thought. It sounds pretty open and honest, and God knows I've had many wagons run up on me and I've held onto my claim in hopes the attention would shift elsewhere.
green shirt thursdays
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:24 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

It's not the thought Reckoner. It's the wording

"someone else might slip"

Implying, she already slipped.
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:25 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

Can a townie not slip up?
green shirt thursdays
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:27 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

No.

Slip implies saying something you are not to say. How can someone that did not commit murder slip in the murder case? He has nothing to slip on.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”