Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #0) » Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:15 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Hey guys, new to the site, thanks for giving me a chance Kdub.

I only have a minute at this very second, I'd just like to say my first impression is that...
SolemnJ wrote:I disagree.

Wicked's posts have had just as much content as everyone elses, but more quotes. I feel he's been acting pretty pro-town.
Seems defensive in a scummy way from what I know of scum play, I'll explain more in a bit.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (isolation #1) » Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:31 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

On the other hand doing a quick glance through the thread the angry when SolemnJ voted seemed genuine, so that is something to consider as well. I just noted that because I took the time when I said I would replace to read the last page of the thread, so the quoted message jumped out at me.

So SolemnJ, in what manner is he acting pro town? Why do you think his content could perhaps not be faked as scum? Just curious.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (isolation #2) » Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:20 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Vote: Wicked

Maybe I am just seeing things, as I am not very aware of different playstyles and how people address situations differently here but I have this phrase I use called "deep thinking" which I always view as a town tell: It is the line of reasoning and logic that seems too genuine and thought over to be scum. Now, of course, scum can fake this if they are good enough, but the absence of such thoughts over many, many posts is worrisome. Much of Wicked's supposed content has been very thin or simply a redirecting question back at someone else. This is very scummy, and easily worth my vote.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 21, 2009 10:00 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

My first thought on reading Katniss' post is "this person is scum."

That explanation seems very rigid and didn't ring true to my ears.

Wanted to post that just in case I forgot later.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:43 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Well, yes, I hope you would disagree with the facts. If you didn't disagree then you would not be playing to win. You'd be saying "I am scum, please lynch me." You are not really providing content, you are providing posts that respond to the accusations, but don't answer them. Note my paragraph that I talked about you, all you had to say to that entire paragraph was 'See response above" and all that said was "I disagree." So you responded to two different people in a way that could be summed up with "I disagree." Now sure, you said a little bit more than that, but it was all fluff beyond that.

Also I have to question "Also, I would like to say that this is the way I normally play in terms of content and size of posts." It seems to be baiting me to go and check it out, which makes me believe, by phrasing, that you are trying to parrot your past town play as your first time as scum, if you sig of 7 games played is still accurate.

That post seemed very scummy to me, it addressed none of my concerned, and posted no meaningful content.

Also his vote on Crue seems poorly timed and out of place.

I just can't see anything Wicked has posted as pro town and a lot of anti-town/scummy playstyle that doesn't add up to me.

I really like this lynch and think we should pursue it. It is important we get our votes in a row so scum cannot be the controlling factor on this lynch. I see no reason to think of Wicked's posts as pro town or providing content, and the fact that SolemnJ defended them is worrying.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #5) » Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:44 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Also of note I will say that SolemnJ looks bad in my eyes regardless of what Wicked is. It is either defending a scumbuddy or buddying a town member, but that post looks bad considering the worth of Wicked's posts seem to be very thin.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (isolation #6) » Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:20 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Torqez wrote:-_-
Would you mind posting some content with that disgruntled face?
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (isolation #7) » Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:36 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Huh, you guys are killing me here. No one seems to be acknowledging my posts, which is a bit annoying. We, the voters, have the ability to change the lynch to whatever we wish it to be. There are enough of us here that anyone we want lynched, so I find it very odd that you just gave up like that and decided to "pick a wagon." There is still a decent amount of time left to push for what you want to.

Oh well, I guess this is just played differently here, can't help it much hm.

Anyway though I am not touching that crue lynch, almost everyone on it is extremely shady, and I am curious as to why no one else seems to be agreeing with that. It is a wagon filled with many people who seem to enjoy hiding away.

Sticking with my vote for now, but I'll be on the next couple of days.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (isolation #8) » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:29 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Opposed to it? Not really. But it isn't the one I want. I see the circumstances surrounding the crue lynch and how people on it defended wicked and wicked has now decided its a good time to hop onto the wagon. I just don't like it, it feels off and wrong.

I come from a place that has 48 hour days, like, total. So this much time isn't exactly a problem for me in any way. I am usually more aggressive than this, the only thing holding me back is not having no experience on this website. Maybe I am just seeing things but it appears like the scum are circling Crue judging by their lack of logic and stuff.

However with that said if Crue is town who scum wants gone I would hope there is a possibility that Haylen is a scum that town has correctly pegged, which would fit my theory.

I still feel worse about wicked, like, much worse about Wicked. Like if I was able to shoot one player dead this very second it would be wicked, their posts are really just light. It is of course possible this is just how wicked plays, and if so, that can't be helped.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (isolation #9) » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:30 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Haylen wrote:I feel I should claim but I don't think it's optimal play for a townie, even though I havent exactly been a good townie...ever...
More optimal than dying. Please do claim now.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (isolation #10) » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:37 am

Post by Sir Chris »

I don't know how it works here, but usually if someone is in danger of being lynched it is good to claim so that the people can have a chance to discuss it and see if they buy it or not. Waiting until you are at -1 is how mislynches and scum hammers happen. There really is no reason to wait, and I view this as stalling for time on your part. "I think I should claim, but I'll come up with all these reasons not to!"

Just claim.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (isolation #11) » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:44 am

Post by Sir Chris »

You could just claim now and then get back to it.

Because I must confess a dislike to be kept waiting by someone I view as stalling. Here I was all excited over Wicked, and now you cross my path. Maybe I'll just vote you if you can't simply claim like you yourself brought up.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (isolation #12) » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:46 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Take this however you like, but I really like you quite a lot Inquisition. You've got fire!
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (isolation #13) » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:54 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Haylen wrote:
The Inquisition wrote:Are you really trying to suggest you'd give us a good post if it weren't for all these meanies attacking you?
Yep.
:evil:

Unvote: Wicked

Vote: Haylen

So be it. [/s]
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #14) » Mon Nov 23, 2009 6:55 am

Post by Sir Chris »

...How did that tag end up there randomly. Oh well.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (isolation #15) » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:03 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Do you think it is optimal play to anger people by not providing content?
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:08 am

Post by Sir Chris »

I never claimed to be optimal. Optimal play can be left for theorists as far as I am concerned. Truth be told I play my own style and if getting votes against you stresses you out, then I have to wonder why you even play mafia.

You are provable, so I should probably unvote you, even though I don't particularly want to.

Unvote

My previous points still apply.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (isolation #17) » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:22 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Of course that being said, if you are Vigilante, you are more than free to shoot Haylen in the face tonight, if you don't want to speak up now.

But SK in a game of 15 presents seem odd balancing issues I have found in the past. Talking about my own balancing, I'd never have a game of 15 with an SK, when 16 fits it so much better.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:30 am

Post by Sir Chris »

That's actually not WIFOM, if you have a like for claiming a provable role as scum then that is viable player history, nothing WIFOM about it.

This is interesting, very interesting. A good find to be sure.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (isolation #19) » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:36 am

Post by Sir Chris »

The Inquisition wrote:That game IS informative: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 25#1927625 notice parallels?

how about:

http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 76#1927676

See, Haylen. Now's where you can use meta to defend yourself. Link me to a number of games where you claim you've been really busy for various reasons and where you say, "I'm terrible at playing as scum."
Unvote

Vote: Haylen

You know, I think I'll just stick that my vote right where it is.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (isolation #20) » Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:23 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Also I like how I get a roll of the eyes about SK even though I am probably correct, good job wicked!

Also because I don't know what games you have been in. One of the hazard of being unfamiliar to this site, Wicked, is I am unsure where everything is. I am used to a big list I can easily scroll through.

Also poor guy, he was obvious town too, I really liked his cut throat playstyle.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (isolation #21) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:44 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Posting thoughts is never useless, if nothing else it gives you some shred of insight into what I am thinking. Someone had commented on the prospect of an SK, so I responded with that.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (isolation #22) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:21 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Oh and I don't vote you because the day is lasting for weeks and I have all the time in the world to vote for you. I don't see it as a pressing concern either way.

However I am going to vote for you because your demeanor has shifted drastically today from yesterday, and by golly, you did ask me to.

I am unsure how I can phrase this properly, but I just don't like the way you come off in your posts. You seem to be a bit edgy and a bit back and forth in your tone and I find it not so subtle that I, one of the people who didn't like you yesterday is now gifted with the merit of a suspicious nod my way. It seems to fit rather nicely together to me. I think I am on target with you, and my only mistake yesterday was allowing a bratty personality to override my instincts to see you dead and buried, wicked.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (isolation #23) » Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:43 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Google tells me you just said I suck, which isn't exactly nice. But hopefully there is a fancy mafia term I have not heard before.

Also I find it quite odd how I am obvious scum when in fact I am not scum, which I understand in and of itself is a useless barb in the here and the now but makes it more interesting if I am to die and you say I am "obvious scum." Why am I such obvious scum? Instead of having a faint and all so insincere hope as to why I am scum, explain it to everyone. Please. In vivid detail. Leave nothing tot he imagination malpascp. Why am I scum for voting for the guy I voted yesterday who I still find to look bad? Also which ones are purely wrong? In fact, all I posted was just what I feel to be true: His demeanor seems scummy to me, so I voted. How can things that shift from person, their reads on people, be quantified as outright 'wrong.' Useless I can see because there is no basis in fact on what I am posting, it is all speculation like mafia often time is, but "purely wrong." I'd like you to talk more about that. If you are going to hang me you can at least do a better job than a bad post like that to tie the noose, if you don't mind.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (isolation #24) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:43 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

I don't have much time ATM, but I'll note I didn't attack you because you attacked me, I attacked you yesterday too before you ever mentioned me.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (isolation #25) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:14 am

Post by Sir Chris »

I apologize, I didn't phrase myself correctly, I was stating that for the general notion that my vote was because I attacked you, it was for everyone's benefit.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (isolation #26) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:45 am

Post by Sir Chris »

I like cruelty a lot, in the town sense. Seems direct and to the point, an approach I generally see as town.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (isolation #27) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:35 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

I find it amusing wicked FoSes someone who voted him yesterday and then votes for the guy who voted him today.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (isolation #28) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:14 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

What do you think of mal's vote of me citing OMGUS then?
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (isolation #29) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:36 am

Post by Sir Chris »

You think I am town but FoS'd me earlier? Weird thing to say. Also he didn't have a case really, he just made a lot of vague "leave it up to the imagination" stuff and the only thing he said that was not vague was the thing that I only voted you because you attacked me, which literally can't be true.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (isolation #30) » Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:57 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Honestly, wicked just looks worse and worse to me. Also the lack of activity is a bit annoying at this point.

I... don't really have a lot to comment on because not a lot has been said. I am getting the same vibe from cruelty as I got from the Inqusition (I just maimed that word, sorry.) which is to say a favorably strong read as town.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (isolation #31) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:22 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Oh man, sorry guys. I have been fighting the flu all week and the last I saw this topic it was really slow moving. I'll attempt to get caught up and see what I have to think.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (isolation #32) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:08 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Well, since I have been gone nothing really has changed. I think cruelty looks good, I think Wicked looks bad. In my fever haze at the moment, I can't think of anything to really add. I understand that stuff has been going on, but really, it seems kinda neutralish to me, it is troubling for me not to have many reads this game, I don't know if it is because of my current fever or if my scum read of wicked is just telling me to push for him too much and it is dulling me a bit.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (isolation #33) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:17 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Didn't I say that there probably was not an SK, not the other way around?
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (isolation #34) » Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:58 am

Post by Sir Chris »

It is true, I was really annoyed by that whole day one situation, I was appalled that someone could be that whiny and anti-town, and the fact that she had claimed vig as scum is too troublesome.

But as one of the posts noted, I really wanted Wicked dead yesterday but Haylen's dramatics got in the way. I still don't like wicked at all.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (isolation #35) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:24 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

I am find with kunk at the moment because the problem I had with the player slot is their attack of me and seeming defense of wicked, but this person has done a complete reversal on that position, leaving me to believe the other person was just a mistaken town member of some kind. So yeah, not getting the case on Kunk atm.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (isolation #36) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:27 am

Post by Sir Chris »

I would be very happy if we killed wicked today, people seem to be swirling around him instead of going after him. kunk's player slot's biggest mistake was defending wicked as I said. How about we keep our eyes on the prize and stab wicked in the face, figuratively speaking.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (isolation #37) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:35 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Rhinox why are you voting kunk and not wicked? This confuses me.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (isolation #38) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:14 am

Post by Sir Chris »

malpascp
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #710 (isolation #39) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:54 am

Post by Sir Chris »

That makes a bit of sense, if I had to guess I'd think Solemn is the scum on it though. Still, wicked not being scum would throw me for a loop.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (isolation #40) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:49 am

Post by Sir Chris »

How about instead of just voting for the guy not posting we vote for the person who has been around and is actively scummy. That makes sense to me, thanks.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #725 (isolation #41) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:44 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Man, I really don't like this wagon on Kunkstar, especially because claiming early is something I do all the time myself if I feel it is needed or if it doesn't hurt much. Policy lynching at this juncture seems dumb.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (isolation #42) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:01 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Also it is helping me that the two people on wicked with me I think are town, so yeah, liking this so far.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (isolation #43) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:07 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

I see no scum reason to go from attacking me to pulling a 180 and agreeing with me in essence on wicked. That feels like different players on a town role to me than a scum master plot.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (isolation #44) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:19 am

Post by Sir Chris »

If you are on cades or kunk I think you are really making a grave mistake or are very, very scummy. Honestly, wicked has done nothing to deserve to live at this point and the case on both kunk and cades is a complete joke.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (isolation #45) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:37 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Basically my big problem with this lynch is that we aren't learning anything from it, and I have a very bad feeling this is scum lead. Like, we lynch cades, if they flip town everyone will go "oh well we lynched a lurker, it happens." while scum laughs at us. You don't lynch town, ever. And there has been evidence that cades has just gone off the loop entirely, but we are still lynching him. Being idle isn't scum behavior by default, and given that we are down three town members I am in no mood to play ball with dumb policy lynches.

Secondly the kunk lynch makes no sense at all. NO SENSE AT ALL. What kind of halfwit scum gets oddball looks originally for voting me while defending wicked, gets replaced, then the replacement takes the opposite stance. It doesn't make sense. It just does not make sense. Even if you want to say that wicked is town, for a scum to replace in and instead of taking the easier lynch in cades he tries to make a scum case. That doesn't seem very scummy to me at all, yet he is still getting votes.

Wicked has been under suspicion both days. Day one Haylen's idiocy and whining saved his head. There shouldn't be anything saving him today but people are playing really oddly at this point. Here's a giant spoiler: Neither Cades or Kunk's scum cases make a lick of sense at this point. One is a policy lynch when we are down three members of town and the other just literally doesn't make sense.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (isolation #46) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 8:40 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Also why do people act like Wicked can't be scum. Seriously, his defenses have very thin and he tried to act as if he was suspicious of me pretty weakly after I attacked him yesterday. How about we let cades get replaced, realize kunk is pretty town, and punch a whole in wicked's scummy heart.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #750 (isolation #47) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:01 am

Post by Sir Chris »

If I am making a lot of sense can you switch your vote to wicked because that'd just make my day.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #752 (isolation #48) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:11 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Pretty good overall, but it is far too late to try to lead a new lynch like that this far into the day. We only have roughly nine hours left in the day, it is best if we work off of established lynches. Basically my thoughts are this, if all three of the people we are looking at are town we are probably in trouble. It means we have been lead astray massively today and that means scum is doing a lot better job than town is at scum hunting vs negating our scum hunting. I think SJ being scum makes sense as does Wicked being scum, their votes and their plays. I am with you on SJ for sure, but at this juncture I do not have hope to start a new lynch and I don't really want to divert from my two daylong suspicion of wicked.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (isolation #49) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:12 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Although I will note I think every person aside from you on cades has looked worse than SJ today, so there's that.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (isolation #50) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:14 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Yeah and I've got to go to work. I'll be on two hours before deadline but I have a college paper to work on as well, although I'll probably push that to the side knowing how I am.

Remember anyone who posts in this topic: Kunk did a complete 180 from the person he replaced, scum hunt. Cades isn't exactly lurking, kinda just dropped off the map, not a good reason for a lynch. Wicked has looked bad both days, A+ lynch. At this point I expect any vote not on Wicked coming from a scumbuddy trying to save his sorry ass. Just throwing that out there.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #756 (isolation #51) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:15 am

Post by Sir Chris »

any vote cast from here on out*
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #757 (isolation #52) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:20 am

Post by Sir Chris »

I've got twenty minutes, I expect to see you in this topic, Solemn.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #761 (isolation #53) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:25 am

Post by Sir Chris »

1. You make me feel uneasy, just something about you. It is why I said I'd feel 'pretty good' with your lynch

However then I looked back and realized that wicked (duh), faraday, and dana have looked really bad today in their attempt to get cades lynched, so I think they are all more scummy than you.

Also I can't see how you think wicked is town given the company he is keeping on lynches and how he has 'defended' himself. All three being town seems unlikely to me.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #762 (isolation #54) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:27 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Scum do not only lurk though. That's the thing. Good scum will "contribute" while all the while town dies around them. Also what has he said that is valid? Has he lead to a scum lynch? Do you think his vote on cades is going to lead to a scum lynch? It isn't 'valid' if it is lynching town.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #763 (isolation #55) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:28 am

Post by Sir Chris »

See it is stuff like this. Calling wicked a very good player is an absolute joke, his posts don't ring true, he deflects badly, and he hasn't actually helped.

But anyway, I have to go to work, so this will very sadly have to wait. But still, your read on wicked is puzzling.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (isolation #56) » Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:16 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Hm. Now I am just a bit confused. Wicked had been acting very badly, yet ... no.

So Kunk and the player before him have combined to vote for two different town players...

I am going to have to go back and look through stuff, hrm.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (isolation #57) » Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:00 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Given what we know I'd much rather devour a late bandwagoner on the wicked lynch rather than a useless lurker, but then again even lurkers can be scum.

But this is troubling, I was very sure wicked was scum, and now it turns many of my assumptions on their head, like how good cruelty and kunk looked.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (isolation #58) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:39 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Hm.

I must apologize, truthfully, I am not getting very good reads at all on anyone looking back. My inclination is that the people who hopped on wicked late were just smelling blood but no one's posts really look weird or scummy to me. I am usually much better at finding scum but the connections aren't being made in my mind this day.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #846 (isolation #59) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:26 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Vote: Furry

My mind isn't getting very good reads at the moment, but my gut is telling me to kill Furry. Something about their posts just doesn't sit well with me in general. I am going to go back and iso SJ and Furry, and see what I find.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #847 (isolation #60) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:31 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Actually, in a major plot twist and after ISOing SJ, I no longer need to use my gut, my head tells me different.

Unvote

Vote: SJ

Just looks terrible after an ISO, willing to lynch almost everything that moves. The way he posts is just so very scummy to me, I don't like it. Also my scum reads usually get better after my first read, so let's do this.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #851 (isolation #61) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:59 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Well after SJ the person I am most paranoid of is cruelty just because I had a misread on wicked.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (isolation #62) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:23 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Faraday wrote:Woosh. Okay this is my only active game atm, (I.e. the rest are in night) so I'm going to have a read back today.

Sir Chris you seem to be playing very differently in this game than another game of yours, do you play differently every game or is there a reason for your difference in playstyle this game?

SolemnJ is still probably my top suspect and apparently a few others' top suspect too.
Could the other people not voting give their top suspect please?
This game has been a lot less active than the other all the way through, so it is hard to get concrete reads and to keep interest in pressing the issue over and over again. I am having a hard time pinpointing any tells in this game and so it is making me tentative I guess, because I just don't have my A game here for whatever reason.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #880 (isolation #63) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:17 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

don_johnson wrote:one of cruelt, sir chris, and myself is scum based on voting analysis. all three of us were on both wagons. rhinox, too, but he has flipped town which then increases the odds of one of us being scum. not being me, i have to conclude that one of cruelt and sir chris is scum. i will be analyzing those two slots and posting my thoughts soon.
While I am usually all aboard this line of thinking, it really comes off as "I am scum and here is how I am going to get you to vote for one of the people on my lynch using logic that applies to me."

That's bad.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #889 (isolation #64) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:10 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

I am voting for you because SJ's posts had little regard to how they voted, switching votes all the time and their logic being lacking. Also I can't take a player seriously who acts as if they know what the game is about before they read the game. You do yourself no favors. "You guys are scummy because of your voting even though I haven't read the topic." That's bad.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (isolation #65) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:38 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

SolemnJ wrote:Hm...wicked lynch will reveal a lot more, but I still think he's town.

I think all three of these wagons are wrong.
SolemnJ wrote:Wicked has been actively contributing to the thread, creating more valid info for finding scum.

You could call some of the things he does scummy, but I don't see any of the logic against him as solid.

Sure the wicked lynch would reveal more, but I feel wicked is a very good player and can help us attain victory.

Do mislynches > no lynches?

I don't see how wondering about this makes me seem scummy.
SolemnJ wrote:
Sir Chris wrote:Scum do not only lurk though. That's the thing. Good scum will "contribute" while all the while town dies around them. Also what has he said that is valid? Has he lead to a scum lynch? Do you think his vote on cades is going to lead to a scum lynch? It isn't 'valid' if it is lynching town.
Hm...this is validpost. I suppose I thought wicked was good player b/c of the air he put off. He seemed to act like he knew what he was doing. Asking good questions, making good points.

But I read his posts again, and I spy a contradiction.
Wickedestjr wrote:
Faraday wrote:Is this fucking serious? So b/c ONE townie does it, it means it's not scummy? Really Wicked? Oh god this is unbelievably bad.
Lurking/not contributing is a stupid reason to lynch a player for in general anyway. How is that opinion "unbelievably bad"?

Wickedestjr wrote:Alright. This is my last day here, and I didn't have the time to catch up completely, but I'll switch my vote to a place where it serves a good purpose. In this case, I like the cades votes the best, even though cruelty is one of the people voting him:

Unvote Vote:cades

When I return it should be day 3, so I will be crossing my fingers that we vote off scum.
I wish I had seen/this was pointed out earlier.

Wicked just wanted to say it wasnt his idea, and seems to be pushing a mislynch.

And I suppose we could draw a lot from the wicked lynch. (like how cades is town if he is scum).

unvote; vote wicked
These three posts in succession looked terrible to me, I did not read over his entire topic, just the end of the day.

You have literally no case on me, stop being a hypocritical voter. I mean, there is no case on me because I am town, but your posts lacks effort.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #895 (isolation #66) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:40 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Also your main thrust of your argument "he is voting me for this reason" is completely wrong. I am voting you because I read several of SJ's posts and they don't seem genuine to me. All I can say about your posts is you are not convincing me you are town, not that you have really actively convinced me, in your time playing, that you are scum. That was done before you entered this game.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #896 (isolation #67) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:44 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Although actually I take that back, your logic is so flawed and wrong that I am almost wanting to say scum couldn't come up with something so flawed as their best effort.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #899 (isolation #68) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:54 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Did I just get called pal. What in the hell. You are not my pal.

Secondly, I tend to be honest as town, so I read through the game once and couldn't really find anything connecting the dots. However when I noticed Furry's bad post I had a second thought because I remembered not liking SJ too much earlier, and his posts irked me.

The three posts I posted were not, in fact, logical progression at all.

Post 1: Wicked will reveal a lot of stuff, but I think he is town
Post 2: Sure it would reveal more, but damnit, he is town
Post 3: Cherrypicks a post and votes him because we could learn a lot from it.

Basically in these three posts he says the same thing, but only after noticing wicked is becoming popular and trendy does he change his stance on "learning info is not good when you are mislynching." I find it beyond belief that you have the audacity to post as you do and then hang up a score card. For one, no town in the history of forever should be so confident on their scum case built purely upon posts within this topic (read: without power role help) that they can already mark one up on their scorecard before that lynch. You are coming into this topic with far too much of a lax attitude considering how badly we have collectively done this game. Yet here you are, with not a care in the world, actually either believing that I am scum or being scum yourself.

The problem I am once again having is I can see a member of town doing this. You are 7-3 as scum according to your sig so this tells me that either you got really lucky as scum or know what you are doing, while your 9-10 record as town tells me you might have been carried to those mafia victories by your team members.

Confessing to not having a direction is not in and of itself a crime. There are times where you need more information or a new spark to obtain information or process it correctly. You have s very liberal of the use of the word logic and in portraying my point of view. I find it nearly offensive, honestly, how you can take what I wrote as twist it into some scum master plan.

Also I don't care (I didn't get a chance to respond this yet) what scum you nailed in what game. Mafia is an ever changing style where one success does not validate a strategy. Great players mislead, other great players can learn to counter such tactics. While it is true votals never lie, they too can be obscured. Mafia can vote for their own buddies, they can not hop onto a lynch if they feel it has momentum on its own right, for example. Saying that your method is best because it worked at one given time is just bad play on your part if you honestly believe that. You have just admitted to us that you don't really know what you are doing in terms of reading people and actually challenging others and instead must rely upon "facts" to lead you, which in fact so called great players will manipulate those as well.

Also, of the many things I might be, both good and bad, this is the first time I have ever been called phony. There is absolutely, without a doubt, nothing phony about me in the least. I read quickly, I think quickly, and I post quickly. I have offered nothing but my honest opinion and you have offered nothing but what if scenarios that are easily explained. You think my 5 minutes in ISO were offputting, I wasn't carefully reading over every post, but looking for a trend because my memory had been jogged. I found it, I voted. There is of course some way for me to be scum, but just logically speaking my vision of events makes more sense than yours.

Scum Chris: Oh man I just voted furry after not doing much today but damn, SJ is so much better! Let me just randomly do that

Town Chris: Oh man, I didn't like that Furry post and....wait, I remember not liking SJ earlier. Let me read through a few posts and see what that is about, there may be a valid point.

Yeah, so really, pal, if you are scum you need to come at me with far more than that to see me dead on this day, I don't lie down for bad scum. If you are in fact town I suggest you reimagine your brilliant theories. Furthermore, you seemed to dismiss cruelty out of hand almost, I would like more detail as to why that was.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (isolation #69) » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:54 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Yeah, I don't think scum on the brink of death usually leaves in a huff. I think you are just bad. Also I didn't exactly build a case on you by your sig, I just made a comment based on it. Also I have been playing mafia for eight years, I know the term WIFOM. The more you explain yourself the more I think you are just horribly mistaken town. It could be good acting though. ... Nah, I don't think so. I just think you believe you have a scum caught and you are really annoyed that you aren't getting traction. I think you are town, ironic that the person you think is scum is now going to have to defend you while you try to kill me.

Unvote

Vote: Cruelty

I cannot defend myself against your posts well because your posts don't say anything. You accuse me of faking something I did not fake, you accuse me of being scum for reasons that are a part of my usual town play, so there's that. My defense was not 'facts can be manipulated', but rather it was pointing out an error in your attack. There is a difference. I cannot defend well against such far-fetched attacks, but I can note how your logical progression is not always correct.

As for Cruelty, he is reminding me of scum me. He is really good with words and seems highly intelligent. Which makes me question why we have not caught scum yet. As Furry pointed out, this current lynch is not ruffling any feathers, that's not good.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #917 (isolation #70) » Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:55 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

I am tired, let me be brief:

It doesn't make sense for scum to be worried, all of scum is alive, which means in a low vote total day they can lean the lynch their way. If cruelty is scum, there is nothing stopping him from being sound and logical and still lynching town. I didn't like the distancing language he used when wicked flipped town, basically saying it was wicked's fault. I mean I voted him too, but my thought was "wth how was he town" and I think that while cruelty has been very logical, logic isn't always town, especially when that sound and logical mind leads to town.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #921 (isolation #71) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:26 am

Post by Sir Chris »

maybe you dislike irony.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #922 (isolation #72) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:30 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Also I like how the winds are starting to sway my way a little, makes me a bit more confident that cruelty is scum. Mostly because he took the one line I said about him that was "what" worthy out of context and ignored the rest. Is that how your defense is going to be? Cherrypicking one line out of a couple of posts? That's cool, I guess.

Also I like how it is buddying to go from lynching someone to thinking "no, probably shouldn't." That's probably the worst buddying ever. If I was scum (I know everyone hates that phrase and the following is obv wifom) I'd have just stuck to stabbing him repeatedly and it would have probably worked out if he was town. You will find that when scum is doing something well there is little reason to change it. Especially when I could have just brought up the fact that he was little more than counter voting me, there was no reason for a scum sir chris to be so threatened by DJ's vote that he would have to back off of him.

So come on cruelty let's have a bit more of a chit chat than a single line of disbelief, I am sure you are good for more than that.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #923 (isolation #73) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 6:43 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Also if you can't tell I am starting to get something of a second (or perhaps first) wind about this game. I am just trying to think of what we have to do to lynch a scum here. We have to make some sort of connection or bridge some sort of gap. Even though I am voting cruelty it is not an indication that I think he is 100% scum, barely above 50% even. However throughout this game I don't think cruelty has been made to account well for his actions, and every player needs to account well for their actions. That is what strikes me about DJ's argument against me. Even though I know he is barking up the wrong tree his points are the right kind of points in trying to catch scum, really. I got annoyed because they were against me and dismissed them out of hand but that wasn't right of me at all. Also like I said whenever I said it scum leaving in a huff is pretty crazy.

Also I just like how faraday's gut points to me. Why is that? I think I mentioned it but what is really buddybuddy about my behavior. I don't follow your logic, and I don't think you have much logic to that. So I would like for you to explain, in vivid detail, what your gut is saying about me please.

Even if you can't go for a cruelty lynch, let's at least discuss it so we have a broader base of knowledge going forward. We need to stop looking at one or two people and reviewing the case on just about everyone. If you are town, look over the game and think for yourselves a bit. See where it leads you. Not just one or two posts from someone, but do an ISO, see what doesn't and does belong. We are in a tight spot here, we need to lynch scum today.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #927 (isolation #74) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:57 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Note: I say the word 'also' way too much.

When winds begin to sway they don't start off as a hurricane! Winds start off like a light breeze, as a writer I think my description was pretty good there.

Also after I vote switched I spoke more about both cruelty and him.

Yeah, it was WIFOM, as I said, but I just wanted to get that thought out nonetheless.

I didn't vote SJ at the time because I was looking for a reaction from SJ. I tend to do that. Not everything I say early in the game is always me trying to directly punch a hole through scum. I like to try to prod people a bit, although I don't always manage to do it.

Also I think at the time I mentioned that ... I didn't know what ISO was <_<. I think I asked about it in one of my two games and I went digging myself until I found the button. I know it is sad, but yeah! I also was a bit more confused about the layoff of the site.

I know early vaniillaclaims aren't a scum tell, what made you say that. Also I am not scum but I would lean towards kunk being scum! So actually yeah, remember you asked what I learned about wicked flipping (which I answer again in a later paragraph)? That I shouldn't have been so trusting of kunk.

What we learned from wicked:

As soon as wicked flipped my trust in Kunk and Cruelty mostly went out the window, that's what we learned. I have a problem sometimes of tunneling on people and I honestly wouldn't have been able to focus at all if wicked hadn't died, it wouldn't have nagged me. I don't have a town read on cades really, I just am a bit set in my ways. I have seen way too many scum where I come from hop onto lurkers and say they should be lynched, it makes me paranoid. My play isn't perfect, I just go with what I have. In my experience there are different types of thinking. Wicked's seemed very scummy in the way he just... didn't seem to think. The reason I have backed off of DJ is because it didn't seem to fit to me.

Scum is different every game, even if the people are the same the scenarios and results of the days change attitudes and likely outcomes. I look at this game, and thus far, it has clearly gone scum's way. I don't know why a cornered scum member would attack me in that situation. It just doesn't make sense. Scum has fooled us enough for two days not to die, so why make such an awful mistake today? Then again he just replaced in so there's that.

I am just trying my best to think this through with what I know of mafia. This is my first game here (even though I played in a second and am now dead in it) and I admit I don't have all the information someone who has played games here in terms of local meta and backgrounds on people. All I can do is work with what I've got in MY history, and in MY history it just doesn't make sense for a scum to react like that looking back on it. Why attack me of all people, why say you aren't reading the topic. Why bring up past success. It feels like town cockiness reflecting back on it. Maybe he has just fooled me, I just don't think that's the case.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (isolation #75) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:23 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Man, when I buddy people I am so much nicer to them than this. My buddy services come with a good feeling of love and warm acceptance.

Also you are going to find me a troublesome mafia player if a scum tell for you is "admitting when you were wrong."
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #934 (isolation #76) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:51 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Sir Chris wrote:Given what we know I'd much rather devour a late bandwagoner on the wicked lynch rather than a useless lurker, but then again even lurkers can be scum.

But this is troubling, I was very sure wicked was scum, and now it turns many of my assumptions on their head, like how good cruelty and kunk looked.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #935 (isolation #77) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:04 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Also it isn't a "you are so dumb you can't be scum." Its "Your deposition is so flushed you can't be scum."
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (isolation #78) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:45 am

Post by Sir Chris »

That spot seems to be very unattractive for some reason, I wonder why.

Also out of curiosity, and paranoia, how do you see my thoughts progressing? I'd like for you to explain that comment to me in more detail.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #939 (isolation #79) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:11 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Fair enough. Also agreeing with another's moves all the time grows worrisome, so that's not much of a concern.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #949 (isolation #80) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:19 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

No, I just called you awesome all of day one. I didn't defend you yesterday because you didn't need the defending. Also I am unsure what is really half-assed about it, as it was just in the same boat as you: My stance changed.

Also by your language choices you have already painted me as scum, so why not vote me then and there? (You accuse me of exploiting a situation, which is textbook scummy.) You talk a hard game but your actions are soft. I find that scummy.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #950 (isolation #81) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:41 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Also I like how your shot in the arm for this game only failed after I unvoted and moved onto you. That could also be read as "was hoping the lynch would take off, it isn't, time to do something else."
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (isolation #82) » Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:59 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Also I like how your shot in the arm for this game only failed after I unvoted and moved onto you. That could also be read as "was hoping the lynch would take off, it isn't, time to do something else."
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (isolation #83) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:03 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Oh, right, that.

Just that it got replaced a lot.

Also cruelty I suppose I am in the same boat. I feel an intense pressure behind your posts, as if any one post by you could cause me to die. When I am town and it isn't going well I regard players like you as the likely cause behind it. You are extremely good with words and hold your ground well.

Also while I am used to being called the most prolific player in games, I find it weird he said I was that here. I don't feel like it, certainly. Compared to my normal games I am not doing too well here. I am trying to find scum tells from everyone and I could probably find them on everyone, which is both good and bad. Good because I am being paranoid enough to find scum, bad because not everyone is scum.

Also I find it weird, cruelty, (in this case weird does mean scummy) that you say I misunderstood your purpose. Mostly because it felt like your intent was as subtle as a hammer to the face in that post.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (isolation #84) » Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:57 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

I don't see any reason why scum would keep replacing out like that, so no.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #964 (isolation #85) » Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:29 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Furry wrote:
Sir Chris wrote:I don't see any reason why scum would keep replacing out like that, so no.
Replacing is not a town tell (after extensive replacing I would actually agrue it is a very very small scum tell). Either way its not something to base, dismiss a case on. General scummy behavior is a reason/lack of content is what makes that spot scummy.
Problem is the slot really hasn't done anything either way, I can't judge much what isn't here, which could be argued as a reason to kill it I suppose.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #967 (isolation #86) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:40 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Kirbyoshi wrote:Hey guys, I'm here, but it might take me awhile to read. Carry on.
Kirbyoshi wrote:Hey guys, I'm here, but it might take me awhile to read. Carry on.
Kirbyoshi wrote:
Vote: Sir Chris

Everything that has been pointed out against him makes perfect sense to me. I also don't like how he keeps self-meta-ing ("scum me would do this," or "scum me would never do that"). That's so much WIFOM it hurts.
(repeat of the same message, and then his vote)

Also I am so good at reading the wins, kinda predictable.

Notice how he doesn't even point out anything on his own, although he loves the case others have made against me, mostly because it means he doesn't have to think for himself. Also I find it greatly amusing he doesn't like WIFOM when WIFOM in and of itself is neutral because of its very nature: It has no value because of what it is, so I put it out there to have my thought out there unweighted (WIFOM is never meant to be a backbone of a defense, obviously.) I self-meta all the time, I see little reason not to. For your first post that offered any sort of content that was insanely lazy, not thought out, and provided none of that key insight I like to see out of town members. Another way for your post to be posted is "I agree, here is what I agree with, here's my vote."

Nothing else to offer? No other thoughts on any of the other potential scum? Nothing ANYONE else said catch your eye? Just little ole me for your vote? Man, that pisses me off.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #968 (isolation #87) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:40 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Oh, and if it wasn't clear, the quote messages are the sum of his posts.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #969 (isolation #88) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:50 am

Post by Sir Chris »

See, the sick thing is I just got done saying how that slot wasn't doing much for me either way and then he comes along with that post.

I just browsed a game very quickly where our good friend Kirbyoshi was lynched day one and his posts seem a lot livelier and insightful than that post. Now that you think you are good enough to vote, you are good enough to provide us with your insight or die.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (isolation #89) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:50 am

Post by Sir Chris »

(he was town)
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (isolation #90) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:56 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Kirbyoshi wrote:
Vote: Sir Chris

Everything that has been pointed out against him makes perfect sense to me. I also don't like how he keeps self-meta-ing ("scum me would do this," or "scum me would never do that"). That's so much WIFOM it hurts.
In fact, gonna change my vote and tell you exactly why.

Unvote
Vote: Kirbyoshi

I absolutely loathe it with my whole being when people say stuff like "Everything" ... "perfect." That speaks with too much confidence. You are new into this game and your FIRST post of content is just to say everything that has been said about me makes sense, but none of the stuff going for me makes sense, and bam vote time. Really? Man, if you are scum, you probably would have been better just staying quiet if that is the best you've got to offer.

Damn, that was just so bloody awful. I don't understand why you made that post.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (isolation #91) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 7:07 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Kirbyoshi wrote:
Chris wrote:Man, if you are scum, you probably would have been better just staying quiet if that is the best you've got to offer.
Since when is it a good idea to stay quiet in Mafia? Shouldn't one vote if one sees a need, and make something known if it bears being made known? I see your self-meta as a scummy, weak defense. Let others do research on you and come to their own conclusions.
Chris wrote:That speaks with too much confidence.
Is there such a thing as too much confidence?
Chris wrote:Also I find it greatly amusing he doesn't like WIFOM when WIFOM in and of itself is neutral because of its very nature:
What if I don't like the neutrality that WIFOM brings? Things are so much easier when nothing is neutral.
Chris wrote:No other thoughts on any of the other potential scum?
Well, my second suspect is Furry, but you stand out as scum to me alot more than he does.
Chris wrote:I just browsed a game very quickly where our good friend Kirbyoshi was lynched day one
Which game? The only game I remember on MS where I was lynched D1 was my very first game, and I like to think I've matured alot since then.

Your over-defensiveness just solidifies to me that you're scum.
It is a good idea to stay quiet when your post was so obviously scummy. You had me at neutral before that terrible post. Also you didn't really do any research on me at all, so that's kind of amusing for you to suggest that others do what you will not.

Yes, there is such a thing as too much confidence. That is a very weird question to ask. Appearing to be absolutely certain means you have ruled out other possible scenarios and leaves you further exposed if you are wrong. A scum mistake I often find is they try to appear 100% confident in their votes to give off town genuineness, but it doesn't work like that. There should always be present that little bit of doubt and worry over a lynch, that you missed something, that you misrepresented another player. I believe for someone with one post in this game you come off as far too confident in a result, doubly so when I know it not to be true. Also I don't know about anyone else, but when town is down this many players you are damn fucking skippy I am going to be defensive about it. Town can't afford to lose me because I am town, kinda obviously stated I know, but it is as simple as that.

You say your second suspect is randomly furry, but give no reasoning. I feel no pressure from you, no about to die feel. You posts feels manufactured and glib, when neither is a good side at this point. Why is Furry scum in your eyes? Instead of posting one line and acting as if it doesn't matter, explain yourself. In fact, explain your thoughts on more than just one player in the game. These type of posts don't show anyone anything. You are not scum hunting, you are just randomly spouting out sentences you believe sound good and then rolling with it.

The game I looked at was Mini 848, and it is amusing you say that you think you've matured from earlier because honestly if you are town as you were then you have regressed terribly as a playr who provides insightful and useful views into a topic, one of the reasons I think you are scum: You aren't providing a unique perspective, simply rehashing and trying to make it look good.

And here's a protip for you. When your life is on the line in mafia there is absolutely no such thing as over-defensive. The term is bad and doesn't belong in mafia. My defense of myself is exactly where it needs to be because I absolutely knew this was coming. You have provided absolutely nothing in terms of content that couldn't be thought up by a random mafia lingo script, and that's bad.

I don't go down quietly.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (isolation #92) » Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:23 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Well, my something to lose is this game =P
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (isolation #93) » Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:57 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Also I find it funny in a not funny way how the discussion has shifted from Kirbyoshi (the points I bring up) to just about everyone BUT Kirbyoshi.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (isolation #94) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:15 am

Post by Sir Chris »

I am a very proactive player. If it is good enough for -1 or -2, it is good enough for whatever the hell minus number you put me at. I had a problem with your vote and I wasn't going to wait. I am not some silly player who plays passive-aggressive because of my vote count. I went berserk because I found your vote insanely scummy and it lacked genuineness. I will quit mafia before I let my position on a lynch fully dictate my response to other players.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1004 (isolation #95) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:46 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

My case on Kirbyoshi:

1. His first contributing post of the game is not him contributing. He points out that my statement is WIFOM, which I had already conceded, and then says everything against me makes "perfect sense." I believe the term active lurking was brought up, and I believe this post is an example of it. It appears to contribute to the discussion, but in fact it has no value at all. He did three things in that post: Agree with everything against me without putting it into his own words, thoughts, or giving reasoning as to why it looked good; he then proceeds to call a statement WIFOM when I had already stated that I was aware it was WIFOM and was merely posting it to give my thoughts not a defense of myself (which he seems to try to imply I was doing in that very same post) and lastly he voted me, and given the thin support for his vote of me I thought it was a badly placed vote with no actual reasoning of his own behind it.

2. I spoke about him having too much confidence in his words. Allow me to explain what I mean clearly. Take for example a man who is trying to pick a blue marble out of a bag of ten marbles. Five minutes prior he was allowed to get a feel for all of the marbles and thinks he knows the feel of the blue marble, but it was a very similar feel to the other, red marbles. He grasps the marble in his hand, and he is reasonably confident it is blue, but is nervous about being wrong. Now, we have a second man, who can see through the bag and knows which is blue and which is red. However, he is greedy, and wishes to bet a smaller amount on getting red ones first. So he walks up and appears very confident, saying "I will get a blue marble for sure! I know it!" and then he bets, and gets a red marble, and he goes "damn, well let's try again!" with the same fervor. It is natural, in my experience, for town to be nervous when they are lynching people. We have to be, otherwise we aren't being paranoid enough and we'll miss something. Kirbyoshi's posting mannerisms do not speak of a person who is at all worried about my alignment. Scum has no reason to care that I am town, they just want me lynched. As I said in a previous post, it is a classic scum mistake to try to appear too confident in their lynch targets and forget that at the end of the day, town will almost always have lingering doubts.

Those two huge factors are enough for me to believe that Kirbyoshi is scum.

Oh, and also the whole over-defensive argument and acting as if there needs to be a different play style for -1 or -2 vs lesser situations. I am not sure if that is a pure scum tell or if that is just how he believes it should be regardless of alignment, but it is bad.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1007 (isolation #96) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:24 am

Post by Sir Chris »

There is a difference between being confident and not caring enough to look deeper imo.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1009 (isolation #97) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:34 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Why were none of his actions thus far not ANY scummy at all? Explain yourself better.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (isolation #98) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:50 am

Post by Sir Chris »

I suggest the wagon that actually has a good case for it, see: Kirbyoshi.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1019 (isolation #99) » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:10 am

Post by Sir Chris »

CrueKnight wrote:
Sir Chris wrote:I suggest the wagon that actually has a good case for it, see: Kirbyoshi.
If i get it right, your lynching him because of inactivity?

Can you wrap it up in a nutshell for me please?
Amazingly you completely missed my case. In fact when he was just an inactive I didn't want to lynch him. Also, read post 1004 for a nutshell.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1037 (isolation #100) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:01 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Kirbyoshi wrote:I predict that Sir Chris will try to coast through the next 15 hours without answering my 1022.
Honestly it was based off a bad assumption so I felt no need to answer it.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1038 (isolation #101) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:03 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Here's my problem at the moment: I think Kirbyoshi is scum

That's not a problem by itself.

The problem is the votes on him are terrible, just, absolutely terrible. Post 1025 makes me want to facepalm.

Also my arguments have been fantastic, I am very offended that someone who is playing as poor as you has the gall to call my points "poor." Yes, confidence secures lynches when reason cannot - they are usually called mislynches.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1048 (isolation #102) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:28 am

Post by Sir Chris »

You know what is weird? You call me confident while quoting a post that lists a worry I have for the lynch I am currently on. I am unsure how you can read my post which says "the votes have been terrible on him" and think I am in the "100% wowmg easy lynch" range. Do you even read my posts?

DJ -

I frankly don't care what small amount of evidence you have shown, again, I am blunt. I have been playing mafia for nearly a decade now. People aren't wagoning me because it is painfully obvious that I a not scum, even though for some fun reason you seem to want to try to smash your head into a wall to try to say otherwise.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1049 (isolation #103) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:34 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Anyway thoughts on everyone.

CrueKnight - Seems to not actually read posts, as he somehow missed my entire point against Kirbyoshi to such a degree that he stated the complete opposite of what I had said.
Furry - ... So many people are calling Furry scum if so and so happens I almost have to be convinced that Furry is town, mostly because I myself am town.
cruelty - Wouldn't be surprised at all if he is 'master planning' this, but at the same time I feel if he would have buried me with his long post about me I would be lynched, so I see no reason for scum to go for a less active target especially when I was losing traction.
Sir Chris
kunkstar7 - As Kirbyoshi pointed out his votes aren't exactly lighting up the scoreboard for excellence in reasoning.
Faraday - I don't even have a read on this guy and that is just fucking scary.
don_johnson - I think he is town just based off the fact that he seems genuinely fed up with this topic and with me. Fed up is not a scum tell.
Kirbyoshi - I've posted enough on this guy.
mikeburnfire - Man I don't like it when people defend me without actually having to say anything. "You know, NOT SAYING HE IS TOWN OR ANYTHING, but gosh darnit, he is active!"
Heilograph - That vote on Kirbyoshi just makes me want to jump off a bridge.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1050 (isolation #104) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:40 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Unvote

I want time to think, and I don't want some random hammering this before I have time to think.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1052 (isolation #105) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:43 am

Post by Sir Chris »

I mean, just looking at my own thoughts and the people actually on Kirbyoshi is just sending up red flags everywhere to me. So many people who I don't think I can trust.

Why wouldn't cruelty bury me as scum with that big post. What would be his motive, as scum, to ease up on me? Hm.

As scum, why would Kirbyoshi as scum, say to attack sir chris who is town? dying scum shouldnt make it that obvious.

I am just trying to type aloud so to speak to get my thoughts in order. I am still not used to this site as much as I'd like to be. I am used to having more tells on people. I am trying desperately to weed through bad play and scum play, which often disguises itself between the two.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1053 (isolation #106) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:44 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Because every argument has a flip side. Arguments can be well done and still not correct. An argument based off reason can still be wrong. If you want to be good in mafia you can't always be results based.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1055 (isolation #107) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:45 am

Post by Sir Chris »

You... are really annoying.

Not every thought has to be a clear statement on stance.

Saying what is or is not a tell without knowing alignment is also bad.

You are not nearly as good as you think you are, Faraday.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1057 (isolation #108) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:48 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Obviously.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1059 (isolation #109) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:52 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Sir Chris wrote:Anyway thoughts on everyone.

CrueKnight - Seems to not actually read posts, as he somehow missed my entire point against Kirbyoshi to such a degree that he stated the complete opposite of what I had said. (Which means he could be scum trying to make content without actually providing it because he didnt even read the fucking topic)
Furry - ... So many people are calling Furry scum if so and so happens I almost have to be convinced that Furry is town, mostly because I myself am town. (I don't think furry is scum because most people are saying I am scum with him, I am not scum.)
cruelty - Wouldn't be surprised at all if he is 'master planning' this, but at the same time I feel if he would have buried me with his long post about me I would be lynched, so I see no reason for scum to go for a less active target especially when I was losing traction. (I am paranoid as fuck of a good player but logically he shouldnt be scum)
Sir Chris
kunkstar7 - As Kirbyoshi pointed out his votes aren't exactly lighting up the scoreboard for excellence in reasoning. (I don't like how the previous person voted me badly, he replaced, he voted wicked, that's a trail of town voting too. Also that vote really needed more logic)
Faraday - I don't even have a read on this guy and that is just fucking scary. (I hate you)
don_johnson - I think he is town just based off the fact that he seems genuinely fed up with this topic and with me. Fed up is not a scum tell. (Awesome tell is awesome)
Kirbyoshi - I've posted enough on this guy.
mikeburnfire - Man I don't like it when people defend me without actually having to say anything. "You know, NOT SAYING HE IS TOWN OR ANYTHING, but gosh darnit, he is active!"
Heilograph - That vote on Kirbyoshi just makes me want to jump off a bridge. (hint that means I think he has no reasoning and could be scum)
Here I helped.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1060 (isolation #110) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:52 am

Post by Sir Chris »

To be fair I did unvote the wagon.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1063 (isolation #111) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:53 am

Post by Sir Chris »

I don't recall the other instances of people doing this, unless you mean after that post took place.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1064 (isolation #112) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:55 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Um... I will be on around it, I have a small shift later tonight but I'll be on in plenty of time. I always try to be around so I can discuss my thoughts. Honestly I am more than a little confused and I am trying to sort out my thoughts. I think the main problem here is we are working off a different meta in general. I have played one game on this site and about 100 off of it, we come from different communities and I am still playing with an old playbook.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1066 (isolation #113) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:56 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Well I am unsure if I made it clear but I am trying to work it out if anyone could be as bad as town to say "I don't have a choice sorry guys here's my vote on the leading wagon, gosh darn I wish I had any sort of power to do anything about it, like, say, use my vote elsewhere! Oh well"
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1069 (isolation #114) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:00 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Well, the fun thing about scum tells is they are different for every person. I have not come across a single scum tell, even some of the best ones, that have always been correct. I kind of try to look at it in terms of a puzzle. For Kirbyoshi, to me, it made no sense for someone in their first post to sound so supremely confident to me. Wagon looks terrible, but I still maintain that there was a logical disconnect between the tone of that voice and what should have been present.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1070 (isolation #115) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:00 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Man I am always appealing to something, emotion, authority. Like appealing to people.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1071 (isolation #116) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:06 am

Post by Sir Chris »

don_johnson wrote: i have learned that if i bang my head long enough i can break through walls.
That, though, is a wonderfully gutsy thing to say. Terribly off point in this game, but I like it.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1074 (isolation #117) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:25 am

Post by Sir Chris »

How long would the extension be if granted?
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1078 (isolation #118) » Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:26 am

Post by Sir Chris »

yeah sure extension why not
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1099 (isolation #119) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:04 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

I am going to be really busy with school for the next few days, so I am going to be absent for a few days longer. Just an FYI, I don't think I mentioned it yet.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1123 (isolation #120) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:54 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Glad to see everyone was so glad to kill a townie when I was doing school work ~

Speaking of townie, I am one of those too.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1127 (isolation #121) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Furry wrote:
Sir Chris wrote:Glad to see everyone was so glad to kill a townie when I was doing school work ~

Speaking of townie, I am one of those too.
This is a VT claim right? Meaning you never had an action last night?

Depending on the answer to this, we might want to no lynch then finish the massclaim tomorrow. People please trust me that I know what im doing here. Apparently we have 3 scum (since we arent all dead with 8 alive), so NL is an option.

Lets not vote to lynch yet though
I have had no action at any point of this game, correct.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1129 (isolation #122) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:13 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

who is your other target?
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1131 (isolation #123) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:32 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

why did you jump on wicked and kirby's lynch even though you scanned them going nowhere. In this game I figured a long time ago it was more or less all townies for town, and thus odds alone dictate more townies will go nowhere than scum (although a bit flawed admittedly)

let's just all claim and get it out of the way.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1133 (isolation #124) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

what is your role name.

Also we are mass claiming and then lynching someone. "I am willing to gamble a protective role exists" is not a gamble I am willing to take, and I don't even believe you fully atm.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1135 (isolation #125) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:53 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

uhh, your role is obvious, I just want to know if you will slip up as scum tbh.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1137 (isolation #126) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:24 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

my paranoia is scum could have an extra kill and it'd be game over.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1140 (isolation #127) » Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:23 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Mafia Assassin - independent kill that is not the same as the main mafia kill.

logic behind mass claiming - everyone gets to know everything, can maybe find something in roles that leads to scum.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1156 (isolation #128) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:02 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Hmph, I do not like this no lynch idea at all. You play to win, not to buy more time. I don't play for 'if we myslynch." the idea of mafia is to not mislynch.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1160 (isolation #129) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:44 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Planning for a mislynch is how you end up not catching mafia. I flat out refuse. You may reach this majority without me, but I will not be a part of it. I believe there is a % chance this is a mafia trap to end the game or simply to kill off an obviously town player (whoever that may be, I don't really know in the eyes of everyone) to weaken town. I am confused by the claim (not the actual claim, I know what it is, but the meta I had for this game is making me distrustful) and I would always rather end it by my own mistake than by giving mafia their requirement to win at night. Better to be wrong with your own opinions than leaving the game up to chance.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1169 (isolation #130) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:54 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Furry wrote:@SC - Is there ABSOLUTELY no way you could of done anything last night (been targeted by inventor, etc)?

Once that gets answered I will full claim
There is 0% chance in all of the darkest depths of hell that I did anything other than nothing last night.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1172 (isolation #131) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:44 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Doctor/Roleblocker/Tracker

that doesn't seem right to me. Hm.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1173 (isolation #132) » Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:46 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Also I thought you were tracker, ironically, Furry.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1174 (isolation #133) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:41 am

Post by Sir Chris »

...Man why would you roleblock me twice though, it isn't like kills would be shifted around or something.

Also I very rarely see Roleblocker and Doctor in the same game like this. That's just an all around weird post you've got there furry.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1175 (isolation #134) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:43 am

Post by Sir Chris »

In fact, drawing it up a bit more here: Assuming nothing weird is going on, we have 3 total scum.

Town power that is dead: Doctor/Vigi

Tracker would give town one killing role, one saving role, and one scanner

Roleblocker seems a bit much for a game that has only 20% mafia in theory.

Well, rather, tracker or roleblocker seems like a bit much. Has everyone claimed?
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1177 (isolation #135) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:53 am

Post by Sir Chris »

don_johnson wrote:i am vanilla.

is there anywhere to get a quick rundown of set-ups for games this size? i'm gonna poke around a bit and do some iso. Sir Chris' chances of being town are now officially rather good.
Thanks for the seal of approval I guess.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1180 (isolation #136) » Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:17 am

Post by Sir Chris »

I didn't per se forget about them as much as not outright mention them.

Also after all has been said and done I am going to go back to my instinct that kirbyoshi is scum.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1192 (isolation #137) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:10 am

Post by Sir Chris »

At this point I want to vote for Cruelty. I have played a poor game, doubted myself too much, and didn't do a great job overall, but that tracker claim seems pretty meh to me.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1233 (isolation #138) » Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:17 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Hm, Furry did break a rule huh?

Meh, this is troublesome. I metagamed that town didn't have a lot of power, but ergh.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1242 (isolation #139) » Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:52 am

Post by Sir Chris »

hm, going off my gut I suppose it'd be cruelty/yoshi/kunk atm, unsure how solid that is though.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1246 (isolation #140) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:55 am

Post by Sir Chris »

I'd like to know what basis you'd ever vote for me on.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1254 (isolation #141) » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:31 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Man, you are lame too geesh. Did you have to say lame that many times geesh.

But anyway I am claimed : (
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1272 (isolation #142) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:13 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Man, so its either Kunk or scum is on Kunk huh. I didn't like Kirbyoshi, I didnt like DJ but then he said stuff I thought was town-like, and I haven't really had much of a read on furry all game.

Eh, I've been far too passive this game, and I've made my share of mistakes, if I am wrong, my apologies to my fellow town members, but you guys have kinda been bad at this whole thing too!

<b>Vote: Kunk</b>

cross fingers, I s'pose.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1273 (isolation #143) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:13 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Oops, been used to html

Vote: Kunk

There we go.

Now i cross the fingers.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1282 (isolation #144) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:48 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Nicely done, I was very off my game here on all accounts. I had DJ for a bit but he managed to put on a good performance, haha. It was fun.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1283 (isolation #145) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:52 am

Post by Sir Chris »

Looking back, I think my mistake here was letting go of my distrust of one of the power roles. I should have thought it through more because Doctor/Roleblocker truly did not make any sense.

Meh, really just an off game for me overall, but it was well played overall like I said.
Sir Chris
Sir Chris
Goon
Sir Chris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1293 (isolation #146) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by Sir Chris »

Cruelty I love you, rofl.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”