Fate
:HAPPY:
:HAPPY:

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:25 pm

Post by Fate »

Does that mean he's the godfather?

That'd be pretty sweet.
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:29 pm

Post by SpyreX »

AN UNVOTE APPROACHES
Also, fuck you, SpyreX, for being town.
Seriously MO this is what you're protecting.

I want that known.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:39 pm

Post by Mina »

SpyreX wrote:AN UNVOTE APPROACHES
Also, fuck you, SpyreX, for being town.
Seriously MO this is what you're protecting.

I want that known.
YOU. YOU RUINED ALL MY THEORIES. THEY WERE GLORIOUS!

You and ABR were Old One scum together! And you'd revealed the effects of Delirium to push us to worship the Old Ones. Or maybe you were totally lying about Delirium, and just wanted to fuck up the town's night actions!

And you'd seen me say that this was my first large game, so you thought I was easy pickings. (Because no one but scum could suspect me, of course.)

But I was too awesome and unlynchable for you! And thwarted your brilliant schemes. You cried and stomped your feet because my concentrated pro-town laser beams prevented you from bamboozling the town. Which was why you never explained why you still had bad vibes on me.

I was totally going to turn the heat on and rip you a new one the moment I'd finished responding to the five zillion posts people keep asking me to answer.

BUT NOW YOU'RE TOWN WHO JUST HATES MY GUTS BECAUSE I SUCK.

I HATE YOU.

*cries*

I still support the Ortolan wagon, but could we just hold off the end of the day a teensy bit? Like, not this immediate second? I'm not quite ready.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:40 pm

Post by dramonic »

why are you not ready?
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:49 pm

Post by Mina »

Good to know you're lurking, dramonic.

Why do you want to know? Maybe it's because I want to finish my posts to ooba and Starbuck first.

Or maybe I'm the combination healer-roleblocker-dayvig-cop, and the scum should nightkill me before I rip them a new one. Are you trying to rolefish?
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:49 pm

Post by SpyreX »

827 is a mystery wrapped in an engima.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:51 pm

Post by Iecerint »

MINA is evolving!
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:51 pm

Post by dramonic »

Mina wrote:Good to know you're lurking, dramonic.

Why do you want to know? Maybe it's because I want to finish my posts to ooba and Starbuck first.

Or maybe I'm the combination healer-roleblocker-dayvig-cop, and the scum should nightkill me before I rip them a new one. Are you trying to rolefish?
Oh yes, I totally am.
Maybe it's because you're trying to find a way to divert attention off your scum partner, that's also an option.
Why the hell would you consider my question rolefishing. You could be Lakshmi for all I care.
I'm a hoot
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:52 pm

Post by SpyreX »

You can respond tomorrow. Chances of you getting killed (because you still probably are scum) are slim to none. Those two? Probably still fine too.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:55 pm

Post by Mina »

...Um, except I've been the second vote on Ortolan all day? So you know, if I'm trying to divert attention from Ortolan, supporting his case until he hits L-2 and is guaranteed to be lynched is the wrong time to do it.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:58 pm

Post by Iecerint »

I think CMAR should post an actual catch-up or decline to do so before we end the day

SX, please ask whether the Mod's "confirmed" information on O will reflect O's status or Starbuck's.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by dramonic »

It's an option, albeit bad. My point is that the fact I'm curious as to the reason you wanna delay the lynch is not something particularly abnormal.
I'm a hoot
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:01 pm

Post by Plum »

Mighty Orbots wrote:Oh, I'm fairly confident about Mina. Syreen-kiss confident, almost.
Okay awesome. But what Spy said: Mina's important scum or whatever we not only have to lynch you but I dunno how much I'll be able to trust you with important things, sweet. Given that, Mina's most recent posts have an oddly but very Townish quality.
Nikanor wrote:Plum, have you forgotten about me?
Shoot yeah, and I even forgot what I was going to say to you. Huh. Hold on and let my brain catch up to itself. I think it was something along the lines of 'How would you have expected Parama-Town to have responded to your accusation?' but I've been known to have been wrong about myself before.

A Vig shot in the head of CMAR or SB would not be inappropriate. Or Parama. Or manho. Gosh it's really a smorgasboard, honestly, feel free to grab on whoever wants a bite.
Parama wrote:By no grasp I mean I have no idea what the Orto case is or why we're spamming. I do have reads on a select few players and the scum reads I have are the ones I've been putting my vote on.
Els is scum for overcautiousness, and his subtle defending of Orto is a great thing to look at tomorrow if Orto flips scum. Maybe you guys will listen to me then.
This is a fairly bad reason to vote Orto. I'm looking at you as the train moves down; if Ort's scum, and I'm way on the surer side of it than usual for Day 1 business, buddies are hopping on like flies to honey. Yum.
Snow_Bunny wrote:Wait, so far, I've seen that Iec has a QT. Mina also has a QT (different from Iec's). So, what are the odds of having multiple non-scum factions that can talk?
Change factions to groups and I'd say we may have more than we're aware of now, even. That said, if you're having real bad trouble catching up I'd say just stick to commentng on recent stuff until the Day ends if you can because your catching-up-but-not-yet-caught-up posting reads scummish to me and that might just be a scumdar glitch.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:13 pm

Post by Parama »

Plum wrote:
Parama wrote:By no grasp I mean I have no idea what the Orto case is or why we're spamming. I do have reads on a select few players and the scum reads I have are the ones I've been putting my vote on.
Els is scum for overcautiousness, and his subtle defending of Orto is a great thing to look at tomorrow if Orto flips scum. Maybe you guys will listen to me then.
This is a fairly bad reason to vote Orto. I'm looking at you as the train moves down; if Ort's scum, and I'm way on the surer side of it than usual for Day 1 business, buddies are hopping on like flies to honey. Yum.
Going to be completely honest, I'm voting ort for the sake of voting. I have little other reason.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:22 pm

Post by Mighty Orbots »

I love this page. This is the best page.
SpyreX wrote:Seriously MO this is what you're protecting.
Troll is probably gnashing teeth and rending garments (?) in his cave right now, but he's being nice about it in the QT.

I'm a bit of a maverick. Um.

Plum wrote:Okay awesome. But what Spy said: Mina's important scum or whatever we not only have to lynch you
<3
Plum wrote: but I dunno how much I'll be able to trust you with important things, sweet.
</3

If there's shenanigans I'll take my lumps and then you'll just be more mad when I flip. My judgement's not always the best BUT I think we're cool here.
With a surge of power, the magnificent mega robot zooms off into space!
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:29 pm

Post by Plum »

Parama wrote:Going to be completely honest, I'm voting ort for the sake of voting. I have little other reason.
Voting the biggest bandwagon which is getting up towards lynch count just for the sake of voting doesn't look good. Not sure what to mkae of your honesty. Eh.

Zito: All I'm saying is that I respect what you say when you're give or take willing to invoke the Syreen kiss, and if you use it where it shouldn't be used it'll be showing disdain for it, which obviously would be </3 over here (I guess I'd forgive you if you used it as scum, but I'd never trust it again, so).
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:31 pm

Post by Mighty Orbots »

Plum wrote:Voting the biggest bandwagon which is getting up towards lynch count just for the sake of voting doesn't look good. Not sure what to mkae of your honesty. Eh.
This is the part where DGB would declare him absolute town.
Plum wrote:Zito: All I'm saying is that I respect what you say when you're give or take willing to invoke the Syreen kiss, and if you use it where it shouldn't be used it'll be showing disdain for it, which obviously would be </3 over here (I guess I'd forgive you if you used it as scum, but I'd never trust it again, so).
OH well we're golden then.
With a surge of power, the magnificent mega robot zooms off into space!
manho
manho
Mafia Scum
manho
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:37 pm

Post by manho »

lots to read...

so ort is prodded. i'll wait for another day for him to show up then.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:37 pm

Post by Parama »

Plum wrote:
Parama wrote:Going to be completely honest, I'm voting ort for the sake of voting. I have little other reason.
Voting the biggest bandwagon which is getting up towards lynch count just for the sake of voting doesn't look good. Not sure what to mkae of your honesty. Eh.
It means I really don't give a damn about your accusation.
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:40 pm

Post by Plum »

Yeah but shoot I'm not DGB.

The world would be a different place &c.

Also Nik already had a strong scumread on him and he's been accusing multiple players of being third party.
Parama wrote:It means I really don't give a damn about your accusation.
Mhm. Look, there are other fish in the frying pan and whatnot for now, but I'm on a food-related metaphors roll tonight and I might get hingray again soon so.
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Plum wrote:How would you have expected Parama-Town to have responded to your accusation?
That sounds like a question that makes sense.
I would expect Parama to say that I'm wrong or something, not to totally flip out and think that I have a scum result on him.
Nik wrote:Attention players. It has come to my attention that Parama is scum. Please lynch this player in a few days. Maybe day four.
Yeah, day four should work. If I'm dead by day four, please lynch Parama without me. Otherwise, I'm going straight for Parama's throat come daybreak on that day.
That was the post in which I accused Parama of being scum. As you can see, there is no mention of an inspection result.
Parama wrote:If Nikanor has a scum result on me then he's totally lying. DTM continuing to vote me after saying Nikanor's arguments make no sense is total hypocrisy, whee.

unvote, vote: DTMaster
Super-FoS: orto, Elscouta, Nikanor

Nikanor is also 3rd party like Fate is, but we don't need to lynch Fate since he's harmless, while Nikanor is most definitely harmful.
Now, while I realize that DTM was the one who originally brought up inspection results (he thought I had one), Parama doesn't stop to think about what might have happened. This is proven by the fact that he forgot about the vote-shifting effect of Delirium. He assumes I have an inspection result, then goes on to call me third-party. That's okay, I guess, but why am I definitely harmful? If he's saying I recruited DTM (which is likely, since he accuses me of being cult a couple posts later), why is he voting DTM and not myself? Further, if you are town and someone accuses you of being scum from out of nowhere, do you flip out and assume that person is lying scum, or do you think, "Oh, he's insane, paranoid, random, etc." I would think the latter as town, and probably do the former as scum, and that's part of the reason for why I'm still suspicious of Parama.
Another thing that I just thought of and don't want to incorporate into the above paragraph is that Parama voting for DTM in that post makes no sense. If he thought I was definitely lying third-party, why vote DTM? If we're aligned third-party, it means we're cult and that I recruited DTM, so he should be voting me instead of DTM. I think the reason for why Parama didn't vote me is because if he voted me and I was eventually lynched, a cop flip would seal his fate.
What do you think, Plum? I think I answered your question and about any other question you might have forgotten. :D
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by Parama »

Then read Els in ISO and tell me he isn't scum. I dare you.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:48 pm

Post by Parama »

Nik, I thought you were 3rd-party and DTM was scum. Read carefully.
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:49 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Okay, explain to me why you thought I was third-party. And explain why I was "dangerous," as opposed to Fate.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Plum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Plum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:50 pm

Post by Plum »

Els isn't scum as far as I can see.

Nik - fairly well. The fact that he goes off calling you third-party of all things is weird enough and scummish enough, among other stuff, that I'm inclined to consider his overall reaction scummish.

EBWOP: When I was shouting out to any Vigs I meant that Snowy was a good shot when I said SB. I wouldn't be heartbroken if Starbuck were killed but there are plenty of better shots.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”