Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:13 am

Post by Chronopie »

There is no evidence on me. It's a case of "Hai guys this is what I can do when buffed, and people are all like, oh noes, that seems neutral alignment. Lynch him. Despite the fact that he's clearly not a scum, 'cos scum wouldn't have come right out like that." I don't get it either.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:15 am

Post by Iecerint »

^ Yep, that's pretty much what I said. You did something pretty scummy, and people decided that it was too scummy for scum to have done it.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:16 am

Post by Iecerint »

EBWOP: Oh, add in the bit about rushing to lynch to fix it, but it's just another example of doing something scummy -> 2SCUM4SCUM.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:17 am

Post by Parama »

I don't even know what Chrono claimed.
I have no clue what's going on in this game x___x Too many walls that I don't read.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:46 am

Post by BlazezRb »

Parama wrote:I don't even know what Chrono claimed.
I have no clue what's going on in this game x___x Too many walls that I don't read.
HOLY CRAP YOUR IN THIS GAME!!! :shock:

I'm just jk, marathon games are over, time to get serious. I agree with you, i don't wtf is going on, and I want a vote count.

Also, UNVOTE
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

Active Games: 5: Alive in 3, Dead in 2
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:48 am

Post by Parama »

It isn't shocking that most people don't know I'm in this game, I'll admit.
I'm usually not lurky but I just have nothing to say and I have no clue what's going on right now. Fate's telling me to vote Plum and I think he's retarded, Chrono's claimed something, I have no clue what, and worshipping JC angels is much better anyways, and then I have no clue what the TNM case is at all.

Yeah uh wtf is this game.
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:52 am

Post by BlazezRb »

Parama wrote:It isn't shocking that most people don't know I'm in this game, I'll admit.
I'm usually not lurky but I just have nothing to say and I have no clue what's going on right now. Fate's telling me to vote Plum and I think he's retarded, Chrono's claimed something, I have no clue what, and worshipping JC angels is much better anyways, and then I have no clue what the TNM case is at all.

Yeah uh wtf is this game.
My gods....

Thats it,
can someone here give us some info to whats going on here.
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:19 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Here's my comments on all the players. This is PURELY from memory:

1. BlazeRb (replacing Starbuck) -- Starbuck was a low-output player, which matches her town play in Lay of Leithian. I have mixed feelings.
2. Faraday - I don't like his failure to follow-up on promised reads of other games. Scummy.
3. ABR - Really bizarre play D1. But his information appears to check out, and it's quite pro-town. He appears to have a relation to Sky, a player who posted in my QT anonymously who I mentioned during D1 of the game. Townish read overall.
4. manho - Scummy play. Few posts indicate careful thought process. Ooba has claimed a secret towntell, which is good enough for me.
5. dramonic - I can't remember a time when dram seemed town to me. This game isn't an exception.
6. chronopie - Similar to manho, except more transparently anti-town suggestions emerge.
7. Fate - Extremely anti-town in tone.
8. ooba - I think his hunting on CMAR was real. dram has pointed out that his reads have changed a lot since D1, but at least some of those changes make sense IMO. I really liked his D2 town/scum list. Town.
9. Mighty Orbots - 100% Town. I don't think scum would have corrected our read on SK as such, especially seeing as he did it before we knew there was only 1 scumteam given the "Set" name.
10. Parama - Very similar to manho. Shows poor interest in the game. Showed uncommon interest in Niki earlier, if I'm not mistaken.
11. Plum - Modified Survivor. She wins so long as she stays alive. Town probably doesn't care, though her help is appreciated.
12. totallynotmafia - I remember disliking the wagon on him. I think he's town purely because of the wagon. My gut puts him at the same level as Parama-manho, though.
14. Elscouta - Did some scummy stuff D1, but it was the same kind of scummy stuff he did in Lay of Leithian. Still, scummy.
15. DarkStalker - Extremely schizophrenic hydra. One of the heads doesn't think straight, or is a too-aggressive scum player. The other one is my boyfriend. I can't figure it out.
16. Snow_Bunny - Since we know she's not the SK/modifiedsurvivor, she's probably a legit town vig. Scum will probably kill her to remove that swinginess before long, so we can ignore her.
17. Nikanor - Really really hated the "I'm a VI guys!" bit D1, namely because Niki is definitely NOT a VI. He seems town apart from that.
20. Katy - My gut says that she's scum, tbh. She's too nice to me. I'm really paranoid about her for meta reasons, though, and I had the same gut in another game where I turned out to be wrong about it, so I'm probably just being paranoid. Town.
21. Tarhalindur - Modified lyncher. Possible usurper. Dies on his own tomorrow if the scum hasn't died. Not a concern.
22. InhimshallIbe (replaces Percy) - Percy was off IMO. Both slots have shown uncharacteristically minimalistic activity. Scummy.
23. Albatross (replaces Kairyuu) - Weirdness in his pursuit of me late D1, early D2. Amps up the rhetoric against me whenever someone else does so first. Scummy.
24. rajrhcpfreak - Scummy very early play, townier since then. Town.
25. CryMeARiver - Scum scum scum. Claimed invincible when that means there are like 324342 invincible players in this game. I wish SB had shot him last night. I don't really want to waste a lynch on him, though. :(
26. Iecerint - The Cassandra
27. FlipScythe (replaces Ortolan) - MYSTERIOUSLY FAILED TO DIE. HAS YET TO EXPLAIN HIMSELF. But I think he's being re-replaced.
28. DTMaster - Shares Tar's wincon, except that he won't mysteriously die D3. This seems pretty imbalanced with regard to DTM/Tar IMO. But. They can't both be lying, right? I guess?

A place of rest... a place of peace... (Limbo)
18. Mina, placed in Limbo Night 1 for an unknown reason. -- My main town read D1. Town.

Yet to pass from this mortal coil (Dead, but not yet buried)
13. SaintKerrigan, died Night 1 by being shot (in the head). Rolecop: Set -- Seemed really scummy to me. Set is an a priori scummy role, too. MO has claimed a sane "town" investigation on her, though.
19. SpyreX, died Night 1 by being blown up. Rolecop: Delight -- Ye Towne Playere, in spite of being uncommonly grouchy. Killed D1 by SB, the claimed vig.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:28 pm

Post by Fate »

Unvote
Vote: manho

What Nika said
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:31 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Reorganized into tiers

TOWN
Iecerint
Mina
SaintKerrigan
MO
SX
raj
Katy
Niki
SB
TNM
Ooba
Manho
ABR

HARMLESS 3rd PARTY
Plum
Tar
DTM

VI?
Parama
BlazeRb
Chrono
Fate
FlipScythe
DarkStalker

SCUM
Faraday
InhimshallIbe
Alba
CMAR
dram
Elscouta
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:33 pm

Post by Parama »

<--- not a VI
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:34 pm

Post by Fate »

HOLY FUCK TAKE ME OFF THAT VI LIST.

ITS BAD ENOUGH IM IN A QT WITH HIM
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:36 pm

Post by Iecerint »

I don't understand. You want to be on the scumlist?
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:37 pm

Post by Parama »

<--- not a VI
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:38 pm

Post by Fate »

YES I RATHER BE ON THE SCUMLIST THAN WITH THE LIKES OF CHRONO AND SHIT.
DarkStalker
DarkStalker
Townie
DarkStalker
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:40 pm

Post by DarkStalker »

PF and ani can reach new forum now and both talk/play the game so all is good. I, pf, had some connection issues to new forum yesterday but its all good now. Last post here was semi recent so there shouldn't be much i need to catch up on

Vote count and or exact new deadline date would be nice is all. Likly posting tomorrow on what i missed. later
They taped over your mouth, Scribbled out the Truth with their lies, and gave animorpherv and PokerFace a hydra account :)
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:41 pm

Post by Fate »

Oh holy wait a fucking second. WAIT A FUCKING SECOND.

THE FUCK IS THIS?
2. Faraday - I don't like his failure to follow-up on promised reads of other games. Scummy.
HES ON YOUR SCUM LIST FOR THAT? FOR NOT META-ING?

OH DEAR LORD. WHOS THE VI AGAIN?

NIKANOR CAN WE MAKE THAT IEC LYNCH HAPPEN NOW? IM SURE IF I READ THE REST OF HIS LIST ID FIND EVEN MORE BULLSHIT
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:48 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Yes, saying you will do something that might modulate your reads on specific players and then failing to do so is scummy. It's also something more specific than "this seems off," as it's event-based, so it's especially suited for the situation where a player says he doesn't know what's going on. The impetus for that exercise was that Blaze and Parama said they didn't know what was going on.

Also, why are you so excited about my opinion of Faraday? I guess you read from the top until you found something you didn't like, then totally stopped reading?
BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:52 pm

Post by BlazezRb »

honesly, I read the thing and I didn't get whos scum, except for the group after the GF.

<----------------- NOT VI
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:57 pm

Post by BlazezRb »

Fate wrote:Oh holy wait a fucking second. WAIT A FUCKING SECOND.

THE FUCK IS THIS?
HES ON YOUR SCUM LIST FOR THAT? FOR NOT META-ING?

OH DEAR LORD. WHOS THE VI AGAIN?

NIKANOR CAN WE MAKE THAT IEC LYNCH HAPPEN NOW? IM SURE IF I READ THE REST OF HIS LIST ID FIND EVEN MORE BULLSHIT
INB4RAGEOUTPUT

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!

I hate this fucking god game (I BELIEVE IN 1 GOD DAMNIT)

FOS: IEC
FOS: FATE (BECAUSE YOUR SWEARING MAKES ME LAUGH)
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:58 pm

Post by Iecerint »

Are you doing that on purpose, Blaze? :?
BlazezRb
BlazezRb
Goon
BlazezRb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by BlazezRb »

Iecerint wrote: 1. BlazeRb (replacing Starbuck) -- Starbuck was a low-output player, which matches her town play in Lay of Leithian. I have mixed feelings.
7. Fate - Extremely anti-town in tone.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL......................

and it goes on...

How the heck do you have any read on me, I have only like, 4 posts this whole game, and starbuck didn't even play much, I lost faith in you.

I Love Fate's wording,
"IN TONE"
Made me laugh
Show
Rankings:
0-1 Town
0-0 Neutral
0-0 Mafia

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:36 pm

Post by Iecerint »

OK, that's all I needed to hear.

Time for another infodump:

Unvote; Vote: BlazezRb
. He is either scum, or
extremely
VI.

(Tense is regularized to singular masculine for style reasons only where ambiguous.)

1. Starbuck shared my QT. BlazeRb currently shares it. Both players have posted in the QT, so it should be evident to Blaze that
I have more content from them to draw from, so his recent post makes no sense
. But this isn't REALLY why I'm voting him.
2. It's best to come out with it now. Otherwise, the rest doesn't follow quite as naturally.
I am a Norse god.

3. When Blaze first joined the game,
he posted in Norse QT asking who he needed to kill -- the other gods, or the men -- in order to win
. My role PM makes no mention of killing anyone, so I think this was a huge slip. Maybe he was given 2 QTs and didn't know that only one was an all-scum QT. (Or he could be a traitor.)
4. There's at least 1 other poster in the QT (plus Sky, who can read it, but hasn't commented since he was told he couldn't be anonymous). That poster posted AFTER Blaze's bizarre outburst, but failed to comment on it. I subsequently explicitly asked him to comment on it in-QT.
It's been a week
, and he has failed to comment. So has Blaze. All of them know they can daytalk, because they've posted at least once D2.
5. No one's really pushed Blaze in-thread after the slip IIRC. This would seem to imply that Sky (who can read our QT, and would know about Blaze's slip) is non-town, or doesn't think Blaze slipped, or isn't paying attention to the QT.

Miscellaneous facts:
1. Starbuck mainly posted in the QT
to apologize for her low output,
and
to request summaries of cases against players to avoid appearing ignorant in-thread
. Just before she replaced out, she said she was having a hard time contributing because she was
going through a divorce.

2. Blaze's fixation on my (neutral!) read on him when he knows I have lots of content to draw from, and one extremely salient bit,
looks like newbscum.

3. Really, I think most of my daytalking people are scummy. ABR appears to think that Sky is town, though, even if he's VI-town, and I have a secret towntell on at least one of the other sketchy players.

Norse QT: Full of Drama
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:38 pm

Post by Iecerint »

(EBWOP: In spite of my being a Norse god, I have not lied about my reason for claiming intent to worship the Norse D1. Just sayin.)
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:49 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Fate wrote:NIKANOR CAN WE MAKE THAT IEC LYNCH HAPPEN NOW?
Lol no. His recent list of VIs is too hilarious to lynch.
Plus, we have to lynch manho first.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”