Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #2350 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:23 pm

Post by Fate »

rajrhcpfreak wrote:AdumbroDeus, did i see that correctly? you cant be killed except for your passive ability. does that include lynches?
The hell is the point of this question?
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2351 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:24 pm

Post by Fate »

Unvote:
Vote: Rajr

Did the massclaim explain the votecounts? A few people seem to be voteless....
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2352 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:24 pm

Post by totallynotmafia »

Nikanor wrote:tnm, I'm voting you because you claimed doctor who protected the mafia godfather. That might be acceptable if he was active or whatever, but he posted fuck all on day one, and I don't buy your excuse that you thought he was a power role.
I didn't say I thought he was a power role, I said I thought he was somebody that scum would target because of the fact that there was pretty much no suspicion on him and he hadn't really given out any suspicions of his own, not to mention that he seemed like an intelligent player. The fact that he died last night should at least show that I'm not a scum doctor, because with people out to get the GF and who would be removed from the game if they failed, it would be stupid to protect anyone else but the GF. Also it would be pretty unbalanced and unfair to Tar's role if scum had a doctor, seeing as he only has three days to acheive his goal. I think you may be taking advantage of the fact that I protected the GF in order to try and get the doc lynched.
FOS: Nikanor

As well as just generally being suspicious of Fate and his miller claim, another claim that strikes me as suspicious is Faraday's. It's possible he may have claimed that 1-shot vig because he knew it was safe to say he used it on xite after xite's claim.

I'm also still suspicious of ABR, namely because the earlier answer of "you don't want to know" as to why no pro-town roles should target him doesn't really fit with him being a miller, I mean, I don't see the downside to knowing he was a miller earlier and in fact it probably would have been beneficial to know he was a miller in advance. However, there is a way we can confirm ABR, which is as long as we don't worship Norse again, tomorrow he can use his ability to bring someone into the game and seeing as they will have the same allignment as him, we can either NK the newcomer straight away via S_B and thus determine ABR's allignment or alternitavely just wait to see if that happens naturally down the track. ABR, if you weren't already planning to do it, do you agree that using that ability tomorrow would be ideal?

It's interesting that ABR benefits when Norse don't have the vote and Iecrint benefits when they do, though i'm not sure if this means they are likely to be of opposing factions or if they may actually be on the same side and it's just a balance thing. ABR and Iec, what do you guys think?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2353 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:30 pm

Post by Fate »

Um the Mod said I targeted Parama with Focus and worshipped Egypt...
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2354 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:47 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

totallynotmafia wrote:I'm also still suspicious of ABR, namely because the earlier answer of "you don't want to know" as to why no pro-town roles should target him doesn't really fit with him being a miller, I mean, I don't see the downside to knowing he was a miller earlier and in fact it probably would have been beneficial to know he was a miller in advance. However, there is a way we can confirm ABR, which is as long as we don't worship Norse again, tomorrow he can use his ability to bring someone into the game and seeing as they will have the same allignment as him, we can either NK the newcomer straight away via S_B and thus determine ABR's allignment or alternitavely just wait to see if that happens naturally down the track. ABR, if you weren't already planning to do it, do you agree that using that ability tomorrow would be ideal?

It's interesting that ABR benefits when Norse don't have the vote and Iecrint benefits when they do, though i'm not sure if this means they are likely to be of opposing factions or if they may actually be on the same side and it's just a balance thing. ABR and Iec, what do you guys think?
Yes I agree.

I think Iec could be town or cult or scum. I don't think our conditions should determine what our alignment is because I don't try to outguess the mod.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2355 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:50 pm

Post by Fate »

Sorry was playing on another site.

That means I wanted to focus on TNM?? The fuck?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2356 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:51 pm

ooba wrote:ABR are you "Too Human"? aka worship votes count as 2 i.e mortals vote ..?
Yes I am Too Human
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2357 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:52 pm

Vote: Raj
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2358 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:56 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

People: Why is Raj scum? It's not that I think him town, I just really don't know what's going on, and why he's scum.
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2359 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:58 pm

Post by Nikanor »

tnm wrote:I didn't say I thought he was a power role, I said I thought he was somebody that scum would target because of the fact that there was pretty much no suspicion on him and he hadn't really given out any suspicions of his own, not to mention that he seemed like an intelligent player. The fact that he died last night should at least show that I'm not a scum doctor, because with people out to get the GF and who would be removed from the game if they failed, it would be stupid to protect anyone else but the GF. Also it would be pretty unbalanced and unfair to Tar's role if scum had a doctor, seeing as he only has three days to acheive his goal. I think you may be taking advantage of the fact that I protected the GF in order to try and get the doc lynched. FOS: Nikanor
I'm not buying the shit you're selling. By that logic, you should have protected Mighty Orbots on day one. Hell, SPYREX would have been an excellent choice, seeing as how half the playerlist was screaming about how town he was on day one. Why didn't you protect those people?
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2360 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:00 pm

Post by ooba »

This is my best estimate of the voting during N1/N2. If you come up for a theory for N1, make sure it satisfies N2 worship too.
I put percy in Old Ones N1 because Iece said he stated that in Norse QT (during our N2 QT session). It looks like percy was following town dictate.

Worship N1
Egyptians
3. ABR 2
6. chronopie 1
7. Fate 4
10. Parama 1
12. totallynotmafia 1
25. CryMeARiver 1
26. Iecerint 2

JCA
16. Snow_Bunny 1
24. rajrhcpfreak 2

Norse
2. Faraday 2
28. DTMaster 2
13. SaintKerrigan 1

Old Ones
4. manho 3
5. dramonic 2
8. ooba 4
11. Plum 1
14. VasudeVa (replaces Elscouta) 4
15. DarkStalker 1
17. Nikanor 1
21. Tarhalindur 2
18. Mina 2
22. InhimshallIbe (replaces Percy) 2
23. Albatross (replaces Kairyuu) 1
19. SpyreX 1 ?

Others
20. Katy 0 Nil
27. Xmite81 (replaces FlipScythe (replaces Ortolan)) 0 Nil
9. Mighty Orbots 2 None
1. BlazeRb (replacing Starbuck) 2 ? - None

N2 Worship:

egyptians
28. DTMaster 2
2. Faraday 2
6. chronopie 1
7. Fate 4
Total: 9

JCA
3. ABR 2
5. dramonic 2
8. ooba 4
9. Mighty Orbots 2
10. Parama 1
12. totallynotmafia 1
14. VasudeVa (replaces Elscouta) 4
15. DarkStalker 1
16. Snow_Bunny 1
24. rajrhcpfreak 2
26. Iecerint 2
Percy - 2
Manho - 3
Total: 27

Others
20. Katy 0 - Nil
27. Xmite81 (replaces FlipScythe (replaces Ortolan)) 0 - Nil
21. Tarhalindur 2 - None
23. Albatross (replaces Kairyuu) 1 - None

Old Ones
17. Nikanor 1
25. CryMeARiver 1

Norse
Plum -1

2341: Raj lists out all abilities of Thor
2343: Iece: Where's "Too Human"?
2344: DS: Just reads like raj defense because he missed out too human.

I think raj screwed up by missing out too human. If raj flips scum, DS is scum with raj.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2361 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:03 pm

Post by Fate »

Well I guess somewhere SOMEHOW TNM said he was worshipping Eypgtians N1 and I rolled with it, according to Ooba's table.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2362 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:06 pm

Pomegranate wrote:People: Why is Raj scum? It's not that I think him town, I just really don't know what's going on, and why he's scum.
Well he says he has a different win condition than town and my census on Night 1 says otherwise. He probably missed what I said so he said that and he's scum.
Pomegranate
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Pomegranate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2363 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:12 pm

Post by Pomegranate »

In that case

Vote: raj
Show
"You're a silly Pom. Silly silly girl." -Fate

"I didn't want to use you Pom... I never killed you. I didn't endgame you it was my evil buddies!
Sowwy >_<" -scumFate.

"Pom was on my "I will not kill, and I shall seek vengeance upon the death of them" list." -CSL
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2364 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:14 pm

I actually considered protecting Spyrex until all that weird-arse "TNM is scum can you feel it?" shit he was going on with at the end of day 1 (which in a way I was thankful for as I wanted a bit of suspicion on me to help protect me from the NK). I didn't really give MO any thought, though as I've already said I've played with Zorblag before and he came across as extremely pro-town in that game when he was actually scum. In the end I thought that scum are more likely to target someone who has been under the radar. It wasn't until day 2 that I realised I probably could have protected myself by targetting the person two spots above me, and I probably would have just done that if I had thought of it the previous night.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2365 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:16 pm

Fate, I never said I was worshipping the Egyptians, so i don't know why you targetted me.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2366 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 5:28 pm

Post by Fate »

That makes two of us.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2367 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:25 pm

Post by Iecerint »

@ Ooba -- raj's summary of Blaze's abilities left out the passive "Too Human" voting ability that all known Norse gods appear to share. Or, it's a Passive ability, if that's what you mean.

What ABR says makes sense, assuming his census works the way he thinks it does. The only way it could be wrong is if Plum/Pom is actually scum, and the real Survivor can't counterclaim her for some reason, and that's REALLY remote, and it probably implies we'd want to kill raj either way.
rajrhcpfreak
rajrhcpfreak
I puzzle myself sometimes
rajrhcpfreak

Post Post #2368 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:40 pm

Post by rajrhcpfreak »

i keep looking at the role i got, and nowhere in the role did it say too human. if i was faking it why would i leave that part out on BlazeRb's role.

i said that under passive that "this character receives all the benefits of being a Norse God." thats what was said in the role.
Show
http://kysurvivorfreak.blogspot.com/

raj's to do list:
Zulu Mafia : TBA
No Night Mafia : TBA
Epic Mafia : TBA

Record: 22-33-2
2005: 10-13-2
2006: 5-10
2007: 1-2
2008: 2-4
2009: 3-0
2010: 2-4
2011-2017: retired
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2369 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:44 pm

Post by Nikanor »

I'll bet one neighborization that raj is getting modkilled the next time the mod looks at this thread. Any takers?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #2370 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:51 pm

Post by Fate »

I bet he won't.

If I win you un-neigbhorize me with Parama.

Did you think I would grill him or something since he was obvscum to you?

Pshhhhhh
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2371 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:56 pm

Post by Nikanor »

Nah. I was actually hoping you'd console your differences and stop wasting energy on calling each other scum in-thread.

And why would I want to un-neighborize you? I can't wait to read that QT at the end of the game as it is. I'm sure it's going to be a good read. :D
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2372 (ISO) » Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:05 pm

Post by Iecerint »

@ Niki -- Probably, but the lampshading is probably not necessary.

@ raj -- If you are faking it, you did it because you messed up a bit. If you are not, Blaze is randomly the only Norse god who is not Too Human. Also, the Worship tends to imply that he WAS Too Human if I'm not mistaken (ooba can correct me), so....

@ all -- It does appear that raj used SOME KIND of ability on Blaze, though -- that, or raj is scum AND scum can post their role PMs in their QT, and he's used that to derive stereotypical bits.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2373 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:57 am

Post by ooba »

@Mod: Is the last vote count right?

I am guessing its right. 18 people voting and 18 votes - so we have some strange vote redirection or vote stealing and usage by scum.
ABR wrote:Well he says he has a different win condition than town and my census on Night 1 says otherwise.
When did raj say this?

Iece, stop being defensive. I just pointed out that DS said Blaze might be a single voter once you pointed out raj not adding too human.

Most of what raj said was already claimed by Blaze save these bits:
- Runed: he has full access to Yggdrasil in a QT thread
- The name "Collateral Damage" for the passive

To all norse folk - is the QT explanation and link part of the "Too Human" passive?
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2374 (ISO) » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:59 am

Post by ooba »

I cannot say for sure that Blaze was "Too Human" since my theory for N1 is that he never worshiped.
But he did die "Too Human"...
Beholder wrote:1. BlazeRb (replacing Starbuck) -
Thor, the Mighty (Too Human) - Survivor
, modkilled Day 2, removed from the game Night 2

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”