Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3201 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:22 am

Post by Iecerint »

Hey ooba, d'ya ever say whether you knew why Niki's Iec-ooba QT-giving didn't work?
Katy
Katy
Goon
Katy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3202 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:30 pm

Post by Katy »

ooba wrote: The census was there to tell people that a cult exists - which counteracts the cult. The worship mechanic is our leverage against the cult - it tells me exactly who was recruited ..
Well okay, it's just that I know for a fact that I started the game with no worship and I also know for a fact that I am not in the cult, or the cult leader. I wonder though ... you could still be right about worship stripping. I wondered from the beginning why I didn't have a worship vote, but maybe the mod put in people who started with no worship on purpose so that the worship voting couldn't be gamed so easily.
It means that if they still have a possession/oversoul power, that all the JCA players would have 4 actions with their item. If they passed on their item, they shouldn't have possession/oversoul. I just realized now that Kathy can fake the Oversoul ability because she received an item that could use possession and oversoul.
I don't know what you mean by this. I don't have the item any more so I can't use it, so I can't fake anything. I only used it once so I never got to use the Oversoul ability. Before I got the item I never had those abilities because I'm Egyptian, not JCA.

Also, the item I got from the lottery had a spirit companion. It was Morphine.
I'll never get used to anything. Anybody that does, they might as well be dead.

My Games
Nikanor
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Nikanor
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3203 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:27 pm

Post by Nikanor »

I'm just going to vote the leader after the next vote count.
Iec, are you even paying attention? ooba is a self-deflector. Actions targeting him are deflected away to a target of his choice.
I am in the bottom 10% of scumhunters onsite!
Faraday
Faraday
...should I be here?
Faraday
...should I be here?
...should I be here?

Post Post #3204 (ISO) » Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:55 pm

Post by Faraday »

DTMaster wrote:gais why is there a contradiction between Faraday/ Ooba and Parama?
he's JCA we're not.
are you thinking of me when you're with somebody else?
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3205 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:55 am

Post by Iecerint »

I remembered you telling me that; I didn't remember ooba saying it.
totallynotmafia
totallynotmafia
Goon
totallynotmafia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3206 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:55 am

Post by totallynotmafia »

I'm willing to change my vote too to prevent a no lynch.
Fate
Fate
:HAPPY:
Fate

Post Post #3207 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:59 am

Post by Fate »

OH JOY ITS SCRAMBLIN TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHOS GONNA GET THE ROPE!?
Fate is absurdly beautiful. 運命に弄ばれる
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3208 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:02 am

Post by Mighty Orbots »

Fate wrote:
WHERE'S TROLLMO THESE DAYS?????????
I dunno where Troll is. I hope he didn't get slain by some damn wandering hero.

@ooba, White Council can't daytalk. So yeah.

We're lynching Dramonic kids, remember?
With a surge of power, the magnificent mega robot zooms off into space!
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3209 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:04 am

Post by Parama »

Let's lynch VV.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3210 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:09 am

Post by Fate »

Parama wrote:Let's lynch VV.
OH BABY BABY I CAN GET BEHIND THAT 150%

Unvote:
Vote: VasuadeV

QUICK ENOUGH VOTES AND NIKANOR WILL JOIN US.
"Fate you keep alternating between narratives of doing it for fun and doing it for the sake of winning"
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3211 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:11 am

Post by ooba »

Well the thing which bothered me was Tar's sudden reversal on dram (The Katy must have worship stripped me reasoning was weak)...

However, I could not find any other explanations\set of possibilities for my theory which either means I am right or I'm missing something .. Anyway the set of flips should help ..

I'm down with a dram lynch.. Probably Mafia with a slight chance of turning up cult as MO would put it ..

Unvote. Vote: dram

Preview: Fate, you do realize MO will die if we lynch VV (according to VV's claim) ...
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3212 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:16 am

Post by Iecerint »

I wish dram would play the game a little. I'm allowed to say at this point that he did this same kind of lurker thing as VT in UK's Insane Asylum 2 game.

So...if that's the basis of the suspicion, it's probably no good.

Since his claimed ability loss checks out with his past claim, that isn't sketchy, either. Also, if we're right about it being a hypnotist mafia (I don't really know why it'd be the case apart from outguessing but) it seems like there's no point in lynching recruited players, since they'd still be town-aligned, so this wouldn't be a sketchy thing, either way.

Parama, I think we wanted to get SB's flip before lynching VV (or something)? But please teach me why it's the way to go before that happens.

@ ooba/Fate -- What do you make of DTM's claim that dram can't be mafia due to balance issues?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3213 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:19 am

Post by Fate »

MO would die??

WHAT THE FUCKS WRONG WITH YOU PARAMA. ASK IN THE QT BEFORE YOU VOTE NEXT TIME.

@Iec: I believe it. I'm not voting dram am I? This is nothing more than a lurker lynch.

Unvote:
Vote: DTMaster

DTM STILL LIED LIKE HELL ABOUT HIS POST RESTRICTION. OBVSCUM IS OBVCULT IS LIAR IS DIE I SLYNCH IS DIE WHY HAS NO ONE COMMENTED ON THIS YET DIE IS LYNCH DIE SLASH KILL>
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3214 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:21 am

Post by Mighty Orbots »

The point with Dramonic is he's been completely unhelpful. His limbo mechanic doesn't really seem pro-town anyway. We've had fantastic luck lynching the really unhelpful bunch and I don't see why we should stop now. The fact that he's apparently VT now makes it even less of a risk.

BTW we really need to stop with the cult business until we get ABR's full flip. For all we know we're chasing at shadows here.

Preview edit: I kept calling DTM out on his bogus PR and nobody listened to me then. :/
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3215 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:22 am

Post by Fate »

IVE been compeltely unhelpful. I'm a better lynch than dram if it comes down to it.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3216 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:23 am

Post by Fate »

Mighty Orbots wrote:The point with Dramonic is he's been completely unhelpful. His limbo mechanic doesn't really seem pro-town anyway. We've had fantastic luck lynching the really unhelpful bunch and I don't see why we should stop now. The fact that he's apparently VT now makes it even less of a risk.

BTW we really need to stop with the cult business until we get ABR's full flip. For all we know we're chasing at shadows here.

Preview edit: I kept calling DTM out on his bogus PR and nobody listened to me then. :/
Yeah well when he was actually keeping to it made sense because of rule #whatever, now that he suddenly dropped it mid-day with no apparent explanation of why... and now he's backtracking like crazy to explain why he dropped it.

LYNCHLYNCHLYNCH
LYNCHLYNCHLYNCH
LYNCHLYNCHLYNCH
LYNCHLYNCHLYNCH
LYNCHLYNCHLYNCH
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3217 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:24 am

Post by ooba »

Iecerint wrote:@ ooba/Fate -- What do you make of DTM's claim that dram can't be mafia due to balance issues?
- Probably true but I am basing my read on how my other suspicions players react to a dram lynch (namely Parama and Mina)
- Plus Tar's sudden change

Maybe he couldn't protect the GF alone - farfetched speculation though ..

Katy did vote dram so they are not scum together. Mina\dram (with probably Parama) or Parama\Katy... The fact that both DS and Parama seem to want VV dead might point to inside info though

Preview: MO, what do you think of a Zombie flip?
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3218 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:26 am

Post by Fate »

WHY THE FUCK DONT YOU PREVIEW: OH DTM'S SLIP? YEAH I SEE IT FATE IM ON TO THAT/AGAINST THAT.

YOU FUCKIN CULT WITH HIM YOU 4 VOTE MISSING FUCK?
Mighty Orbots
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Mighty Orbots
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3219 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:30 am

Post by Mighty Orbots »

Thing with the DTM/Tar boys is the whole Godfather mess. Until we prove there's a cult (oh hai ABR) then there's no reason to mess with those two. If ABR turns out town, well.

Other thing is Tar openly admitted his loss of worship vote (+ flavor) in the QT when he didn't have to. There's no sense coming public with that if it meant his wincon had changed.
ooba wrote:Preview: MO, what do you think of a Zombie flip?
You mean if Dram flips zombie, or our already-flipped Zombie? We expected the already-flipped one, it was no surprise.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3220 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:33 am

Post by ooba »

Well, I thought his explanation that his shots were over and item wasn't dependant on PR made sense. I guess he doesn't really value QT talk with Tar anymore...

Anyway he's surely not the cult leader so he's a bad lynch .. I'd lynch someone who's got a chance to be cult .. DTM's chances of being CL: Zero ..

Preview: PZ, I mean you were saying we might be chasing shadows with cult. What do you think of LMP flipping zombie?
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3221 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:33 am

Post by Iecerint »

DTM is probably recruitedCult if anything, seeing as he lost his PR. If you buy the hypnotist cult business, he's probably not a good lynch. Same with Tar, same with whoever else ooba says the math says is worship-less.

If DTM confirmed that he totally made up the PR somewhere, please correct me. This is another instance of you guys all taking something for granted that I totally do not understand. Also, if someone were to make up a PR, you'd think you'd make up one that was less lame. His didn't serve as an excuse for low output or anything. If anything, it made people more suspicious of him early on because of the tone of his early posts.

@ MO -- Could be that Tar figured he couldn't keep a secret like that up for long given that you had private access to him. Doubly true if recruits lose worship votes such that the chance of being found out via tech is great. Maybe he was doing damage control.
Fate
Fate
Fate

Post Post #3222 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:34 am

Post by Fate »

Fuckin fine.

FOR THE GREATER GOOD.

UNVOTE
VOTE: DRAMONIC
Kinetic
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Kinetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3223 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:37 am

Post by Kinetic »

I'm currently driving home, its about a 5 hour drive so I won't be able to VC/check for lynch until I'm home.
Large Theme List Mod Emeritus
On hiatus due to Real Life
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3224 (ISO) » Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:37 am

Post by Iecerint »

Is there a reason we're not lynching TNM? I think he's probably more likely to be CL *and* mafia than dram, particularly if LMP is a cult recruit, and he's equally useless, hypothetical doctor abilities notwithstanding (or did he give his ability away to someone?).

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”