Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:34 am

Post by Gammagooey »

Hey guys, wanna know a SECRET?
AGar is town. His scumhunting and his frustration both look legitimate. Beefster+Confid's reactionary FoSes? not so much.

Chrono can die later, if Confid flips scum I'm pretty sure we've got a 2-for-1 scum sale right there in front of us.
Unvote
Vote:ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
ConfidAnon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:20 am

Post by ConfidAnon »

KageLord wrote:Might be a bit WIFOMy (I hate this excuse for ignoring an argument), but I don't know why I'd set up a policy lynch (not even sure how I could be since I assume he will post something semi-useful to save himself before the end of the day, rendering my "policy lynch setup" moot) on Chrono for the end of the day when I could have just as easily jumped on the already forming wagon. I wouldn't look any more conspicuous than the person who gave "Baa." as a reason.
If he did, you could just jump off of it.
AGar wrote:Because I'm right?

You asked why I was ignoring your defense. I said it was OMGUS loaded. You claimed it wasn't. I pointed out the reasons it was.

You asked why I ignored your reason for voting. I pointed out that I hadn't, and re-iterated how I felt about it.

Why are you now choosing to ignore me?
We've been going back and forth for a while now, and I expect if I keep responding, we will keep doing so. Not going to clog up the thread.

Anyways, I want to do a mass iso later today and see what I come up with. I've got another game I'm doing this in, so I'm not sure when it will happen, but I will try to get it in today.
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:46 am

Post by Beefster »

I swear I've seen CA's current behavior before. Despite the stupid behavior, he reads town to me.

AGar could also be town, but I think his accusations of CA could have hidden scum motives. CA could have a point about calling CA a newb to make him fit the bill for a newb-only scum tell. I just don't feel those kinds of reads are useful outside of newbie games. The fact that AGar is tunneling on one of the weakest players throws up red flags for me.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:42 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

mass iso?

why not just read the thread?

also, im pissed the chrono wagon died down, lets just reward lurking.

no one wants to comment on the fact that Chrono has posted 13 times since his "I dont have internet" post here......

ok, lets not call it lurking anymore, when can we call it lying?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:02 am

Post by AGar »

curiouskarmadog wrote:mass iso?

why not just read the thread?

also, im pissed the chrono wagon died down, lets just reward lurking.

no one wants to comment on the fact that Chrono has posted 13 times since his "I dont have internet" post here......

ok, lets not call it lurking anymore, when can we call it lying?
Because we have a 2-for-1 in front of us.

I agree it's not exactly cool that Chrono is saying he's got V/LA and posting elsewhere, but I haven't been lurking the rest of the forum, so I've not seen it.

I don't think his lurking is telling though, it's pretty much found that lurking is null of alignment.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:03 am

Post by AGar »

Oh and CA - it's not a back-and-forth unless you keep trying to make it one. You failed to address two answers to questions you asked when the response came back wasn't one you wanted to see. It seems very scummy to me.
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:35 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

curiouskarmadog wrote:also, im pissed the chrono wagon died down, lets just reward lurking.

I still have a close eye on Chronopie. I just want to see where my vote goes.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:01 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

I'm back. Still liking my SV vote at this point. I am tired atm, but I will try and review all the confid v AGar stuff tomorrow.
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:06 pm

Post by silverbullet999 »

Liking agar's case more. Stop
Liking Confids reactions. Stop

VOTE: Confid Stop.
... People were right it seems....
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:49 am

Post by Papa Zito »

The team lashes the large metal sheets and vines together to form makeshift shelters, just as the rain ends. They'd also be great for shade but there's already several thousand trees around for that. A collective groan is heard.

There's also the moment of hilarity when someone realizes they'd been using a large snake instead of a vine to tie a piece of metal to a tree. Just like in the cartoons!

Meanwhile, our enterprising baseball player up a tree manages to reach the broken cargo section of the plane. He shouts down a quick accusation before disappearing inside.

Third Votecount of Day 2

1. Col.Cathart (0):
2. KageLord (1): ConfidAnon
3. Chronopie (2): curiouskarmadog, Shattered Viewpoint
4. ConfidAnon (4): AGar, StrangerCoug, Gammagooey, silverbullet999
5. Gammagooey (0):
6. AGar (0):
8. Zorblag (0):
9. drmyshottyizsik (1): Beefster
11. StrangerCoug (0):
12. smashbro_of_the_SSS (0):
13. Beefster (0):
14. Shattered Viewpoint (3): Sotty7, Prox, smashbro_of_the_SSS
15. Sotty7 (0):
16. Prox (0):
17. curiouskarmadog (0):
18. silverbullet999 (0):

Players not voting: Col.Cathart, KageLord, Chronopie, Zorblag, drmyshottyizsik

With 16 players alive, it takes 9 votes to lynch.
The current wagon leader is
ConfidAnon
at L-5.
Deadline: August 13th @ 11:59PM CST

Edit: PaltryExcuse has requested replacement.

EditEdit: Prox replaces PaltryExcuse. Huzzah!
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Prox
Prox
Goon
Prox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:53 am

Post by Prox »

You'll have to forgive my tone this first post. It's far too upbeat and casual for you guys. But it'll be my only one like that. I promise. I need it to get into the game, you know? I really hope you read this blurb before attempting to read the rest of this post.
silverbullet999 wrote:VOTE: Agar

Cause you are scum and i missed ya :D

also hi beefster!

also with the votecount, how many votes do the players 13 and on have? I don't see a number associated with them!

Also how did the pilot get shot in front of all of us... without seeing who the shooter was?! I call inaccuracy!
Hey, it's you! You're still here! You sure you don't want that wiki?
Beefster wrote:I think I'll throw in some random questions... With 18 players, it might be difficult to get the Day 1 ball rolling.

1. Pepsi or Coke?
2. Favorite Setup?
3. How would you describe your meta?
4. Win/loss record?
5. Maximum number of games you'll play in at one time?
1. I dunno.
2. I dunno.
3. I dunno. Naive? Paranoid? Overconfident?
4. I forget. I don't think my sig has, though.
5. Not sure. I've got to find out my limit.
silverbullet999 wrote:i answered them in a previous game!!! : (
Why would that matter in this game?
Shattered Viewpoint wrote:I unvoted to see if you schlubs were paying attention.

Two of you are.
what is this i don't even
Shattered Viewpoint wrote:
silverbullet999 wrote:Fineee I'll answer... I was looking and couldn't find the game... though I could have sworn I played with beefster before... Maybe I'm losing my mind as beef didn't show any love to me in his posts.
This -- is totally, completely scummy. YOU ARE NOT ANSWERING THE QUESTIONS FOR BEEFSTER. You are answering them FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL OF US.

Thus, you are trying to
keep information to yourself.
Scum.

My vote remains, and now with extra bonus Good Reason.
Explain the scum intent, Mr. Good Reason.
Shattered Viewpoint wrote:I think that you self-describing as "unpredictable" is quite accurate. Crafty, one might also say.

Who's your scumpal?
What was the point of this post?
silverbullet999 wrote:So crafty is scummy, and or unpredictability is scummy now ehh?

Whose my scum pal? Sorry but I don't have one!

VOTE: Unvote:Vote:Shattered Viewpoint

Tell us your scum pal good sir so we can win and lynch you two!
OMGUS!

This looks fabricated. The whole SB/SV thing looks fabricated. Or at least stupid.
Zajnet wrote:These are not the droids you are looking for.
xD

SV wagon is telling.

silverbullet999 wrote:-Shattered

Is it later yet?
It is, for certain values of later. However, real content won't be here (from me) for a few more hours.
Zorblag wrote:I'll start with the important bit. L-2 does not mean it's time to claim.
I agree.
Zorblag wrote:@Shattered Viewpoint, how big a tell do you think paying attention is? Or do you think it's a tell at all?
I firmly believe that scum tend to (generally) skim through the thread, and therefore don't give the game the same level of attention that town players do. Therefore,
in certain circumstances,
I feel that lack of attention can be a scumtell.
I find that scum focus really hard on everything, sometimes harder than town. Maybe I'm just thinking about the good ones.

[quote="SV]I am not the lynch you're looking for today. Make of
that
what you will.[/quote]

I don't think you understand troll.
FoS

Beefster wrote:I'm seeing SV as a VI townie.
Hm.
Zajnet wrote:The irony is also killing me... SV's wagon falling apart because it is "too fast," and three votes pile on me in a couple hours. This is a bullshit wagon, by the way. I voted once outside of random, for someone that I, and others, feel is likely scum, and all the sudden "TOMGZ BANDWAGONING SCUMMZ!!!!1!!!!one!!1!1!12!1eleven!111
No more 11111!!!!elevens. They phail.

[quote="SV]I have failed. In looking back at a couple of games, I had SB confused with a different player (who shall remain nameless).

I have now successfully painted myself into a very bad corner, and I have no idea what to do about it.

More later.[/quote]

I've heard/said this before.
curiouskarmadog wrote:Explain to me, a.) what the over-reaction was…and b.)why over-reaction is scummy…
Why overreaction is scummy? Seriously?
Enigma wrote:@SV
I said it before: I doubt scum skim, they are more careful than everyone else imo. Pretty pathetic reasoning there.
Why exactly do you think scum skim?
Because I've seen it. Scum drop in from time to time, read the shortest posts, contribute very little that's actually relevant, and once in a while they skate by and don't get lynched.
smashbro_of_the_SSS wrote:
Shattered Viewpoint wrote:I unvoted to see if you schlubs were paying attention.

Two of you are.
I don't see how it would make sure we're paying attention. Yes, it will let you see who noticed, but I don't see how that would help you find scum.
Scum skim. Skimming == NOT PAYING ATTENTION. Which is precisely what you're doing here, good Sir.

unvote

Vote: SmashBro

smashbro_of_the_SSS wrote:
Shattered Viewpoint wrote:I am not the lynch you're looking for today. Make of
that
what you will.

I need to re-read and find real scum now (likely not SB).

Oh, and AGar: I am not flailing. I did mention something that I am now unable (unwilling, actually) to back up; that's the extent of my crime.

This first line doesn't sit well to me. i get the star wars thing, but I'm wondering why he said "today".
It's a generic "today" -- not that I'll be the lynch for tomrrow, either. Rolefish much?
Ok, beefster has a point. But I want to call him out on it. I really do.
SV wrote:I have. I lynch them, too. If you aren't going to actively participate in a game, don't sign up for that game. Simple, really.
I'm just going to attribute this to off-site meta of some kind. Is this accurate?
Zorblag wrote:@Paltry Excuse, why do you think scum wouldn't want to bandwagon?
Why do you think scum wouldn't want to bus?
StrangerCoug wrote:"Gut read" and "weird unvote thingy", eh? Look like excuses to me.

Unvote: silverbullet999
Vote: Zajnet
Mmmmmmhm.
Gammagooey wrote:THIS JUST IN.

Paltry and Sotty are both sexy and have equally sexy points on Enigma.

Vote: Enigma
:S
Col.Cathart wrote:
PaltryExcuse wrote:@Col. Cathart, Zorblag & silverbullet999: What do you think of Enigma's play?
You know, for the purpose of this question I even ISO'd him.

strike one: Lot's of talking about theory, absolutely no talking about anyone at least potentially scummy, I didn't notice that before, awfully scummy.

strike two: hesitance to vote. One of my favorite personal tells, usually works like gold for some reason.

That's easily 2x as much as I had on both Beefster and SV.

unvote

vote: Enigma
Nice.
Chronopie wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:in other news, Chronopie is posting all over the site (10+ times today)...can we please start a wagon here and not reward him for lurking.
ofc I am. One game at a time, in order that I get the emails to my inbox.
Hmmmmmm...
Chronopie wrote:
Page 1-Silver votes Agar, triple posts.
-CKD votes Zorblag, out of respect?
-Enigma votes Agar, for having a short name.
-I vote Enigma, for posting directly before me.
-Zorblag inserts his Newb game WoT, votes Agar, for being first alphabetically not to have posted.
-Beefster votes kagelord, because kage = shadow. (likes flavour text)
-Cathart votes Silver, for overactivity.
-CKD makes a fluff post.
-Sotty7 votes Zorblag, for treating it as a newb game.
-Agar fail votes Sotty7, fluff, fixes vote.
-Confid votes CKD, because curiosity kills the cat, etc. fluff reason (like everything else)
-Smashbro_SSS votes Cathart, for being slot #1.
-Zajnet votes Agar, for being a lurker (Wait, what?)
-Paltry votes Zajnet, for voting Agar for false lurker reason.
-Silver - fluff
-SC votes SV, for his name.

Result: typical RVS, Silver is a bit over active, but I view that as a null-tell.

Page 2-Beef opens some RQS
-Coug answers
-SV answers
-SV unvotes, with out having ever voted. later claims it was to see who was paying attention.
-Zajnet answers
-Cathart answers
-I answer
-CKD answers
-Sotty answers
-Paltry answers, Votes SV, points out that SV hadn't voted in the first place.
-Beef answers his own (harmless) questions. Then states that he didn't want to put out any 'fishy' RQS.
-Smashbro_SSS answers.
-Gamma answers.
-Enigma claims to hate RQS, answers anyway.
-Sotty questions why Svunvoted, but didn't notice that Sv hadn't actually voted in the first place.
-Sv states that it was to see who was paying attention.
-Sotty votes SV
-SC votes paltry, for voting SV. (Defending?)
-Silver doesn't answer
-SV votes silver for not answering.

Result: An RQS that doesn't lead anywhere. The innocuous questions were more a time waster than anything else. not inherently scummy though. Of more interest was SV's voteless unvote, and the discussion generated from that. Possible SC-SV link. unlikely that Paltry-SV are on a team.

Page 3-Silver complains that he'd answered in another game, so should be exempt (Yeah right)
-Agar answers the RQS, Claims infinite meta? (Slope of an exactly vertical line)
-Paltry defends SV vote, claiming irrationality is vote-worthy
-Agar claims that the RQS is a stp away from RVS (Suggesting RVS is over)
-Agar wagonhops. (RVS appears over, but no reason given for change)
-SC accepts paltry's defense, Shifts to voting Silver, claims dodginess.
-SC clarifies that Silver vote is because he didn't answer questions here.
-Silver answers questions.
-Agar explains where Silver answered previously
-Agar asks SC about the balance, votes shattered for little reason
-Sotty justifies SV vote
-Cathart insists it's still RVS (Wait, What?), votes SV
-Gamma votes SC, with a question as to SC's view on SV
-Beef answers for SC (W, W?)
-Cathart HFoSes Beef for answering, asks why
-SV re-enforces reason for voting silver, and goes on the defensive,
-Beef evades question
-Silver | Sv accuse each other, ask who each others scumpal is (singular?)
-Beef points out that it's a four scum game

Result: Paltry seems town, SV seems SV, Beef seems scummy.
FoS: Beefster
. It's unlikely that SV and silver are buddies. Cathart wants to drag us back into RVS.

Page 4
From here on in, I'll be combining several posts into single points, as the game has gotten more cohesive

-SC answers Agar's setup Question, answers Gamma's question on SV's reaction fishing, Claims Beefster is reaction fishing (Weak)
-Sotty questions SV on his reasoning and playstyle (:Goodposting:), Points out Beef's evasion, SC's weak reaction fishing reasoning. (SC answers)
-Cathart answers Beef's non-answer, doesn't act on it.
-SV ansers Sotty's questions, Claims that Silver's failure to answer the RQS points to a larger meta of withholding info (Which is scummy)
-Silver protests that he has a larger meta, being relatively newb. but doesn't deny withholding info, for a time. (note also: he was town in said games, so it can be said that withholding info is Silver's town meta)
-Enigma complains about SV's answers, withdraws complaint
-Paltry takes a pro-active stance, questioning Beefster, enigma, and SV
-Silver continues on a defensive streak
-Agar re-enforces reasons to
policy
lynch SV. (Disagreement with Playstyle is policy lynching)
-Ongoing discussion between Sc and Sotty over 'Modkill fishing' (I feel that SC is pushing it too far)
-Zajnet Wagons SV, and makes poor Star Wars reference.
-Sv backs down, stating no past evidence of Traps (barring ongoing), and can't reveal Silver's meta w/o outing main acc (Hai - I knows it btw)
-CKD votes Zajnet, for being wagony/jokey/lack of content

Result: Paltry continues to look town as does Sotty, Cathart's weak stance on Beefster is noted, Zajnet is unhelpful, SV backed down. SC-Beef team unlikely.

Page 5-100-108 = fluff
-Confid arrives, answers RQS, votes shattered. I vote shattered for what I perceived as over-reaction and presenting false meta.
-Silver continues to defend
-Gamma announces SV is at L-2, SC then asks for a claim.
-Sv admits that he was applying someone else's meta to Silver mistakenly :!:
-Beef shows up, mentions that the statement was jokey (the one that SC over-reacted about)
-Cathart pushes at beef again to answer why he answered for SC
-Zorblag shows back up (Since Page 1), Posts lots of questions and comments towards others. :Goodposting: Then votes Kagelord for not having posted (W, W?).
Why no suspects?

-Zajnet fails to justify his semi-RVS lurker comment.
-SV claims that Skimming is Scummy, Beefster claims to skim regardless of alignment (FTR; I tend to aswell)
-Agar answers Zorb on setup design knowledge

Page 6-Enigma shows up, Given setup, by far most likely claim is VT, questions SV's assertion on Scum-Skimming
-Smashbro shows up, Questions SV. admits reluctance to jump on a L-2 / L-3 wagon, and votes Zajnet, for his wagony behaviour
-Beef shows up, wagons Zaj. Confid shows up, does the same thing.
-Agar comments on Confid-Wagonning, Zaj comments that the Sv wagons is falling apart due to quick build-up, and that his own is building as quickly.
-CKD votes me, for voting SV for his over-reaction / False meta, while also quoting Confid, yet doing nothing about him, and finishing up by keeping his Zajnet-wagon option open.
-Sv shows up, flails around disjointedly. Votes Smashbro, supposedly for skimming.
-CKD questions SV on skimming assertion
-CC states disbelief in SV's scum-skim assertion, claims uneasy feeling on Zajnet. Does nothing about it.
-Paltry shows up, unvotes from a dying wagon, and picks a new target in Enigma, claiming poor reasoning and prepping an SV wagon vote + gut
-SV replies to CKD's questions, with his typical sarcasm. also provides several scum games, for meta purposes. (a vengeful (goon), a large as a goon (So was I), and another large where he was GF)
-Beef and Cathart Attack Sv's Scum-Skim assertion
-Gamma calls SC scum, but doesn't place a vote.
-Agar votes Confid for being wagony
-Zorb shows up, Makes some decent points. :goodposting:
-Agar explains that he wanted SC to slip and explain too much (W, W?)

Result: Zorblag looks town, SV doesn't appear to be playing to his scum meta, Paltry slips back down the towniness ladder, CKD looks scummy.

Page 7-SC replys to questions, claims Beef has some fallacious reasoning. After Zaj makes some poor posting, votes Zaj.
-Gamma defends Silver's not answering RQS
-CKD rages at SV's pretentious form of reply on previous page.

And my Laptops nearly dead. I'll have to finish Page 7 and do page 8 later.
Thanks. I'll read it when I'm not in a tl;dr mood.

On that note, I'll continue later, and then make a serious post, with opinions.

Also, you people are boring.
This time, I'll not care.
Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:23 am

Post by Shattered Viewpoint »

Prox wrote:
the entirety of the English language, one word at a time

1) I hate you.

B) I will not justify my actions or words. RTFT.

iii) Learn to quote, n00b.
Better than you. Don't doubt me; it won't end well.

Llamarble, summing up my playstyle: "I'm obnoxious wheeee!"
Prox
Prox
Goon
Prox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:26 am

Post by Prox »

Prox wrote:
the entirety of the English language, one word at a time

1) I hate you.

B) I will not justify my actions or words. RTFT.

iii) Learn to quote, n00b.
OK, you are just an asshole. I now have a vendetta against you.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:31 am

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

kolby?
#freeShotty
Shattered Viewpoint
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Shattered Viewpoint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:42 am

Post by Shattered Viewpoint »

Prox wrote:OK, you are just an asshole. I now have a vendetta against you.
Bring it.

If, of course, you think you
can.
Better than you. Don't doubt me; it won't end well.

Llamarble, summing up my playstyle: "I'm obnoxious wheeee!"
silverbullet999
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
silverbullet999
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:40 am

Post by silverbullet999 »

Well i'm gonna finish up my games... and probably continue playing one or so games every so often... soooo maybe i'll take that wiki offer?
... People were right it seems....
Prox
Prox
Goon
Prox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:46 am

Post by Prox »

vote SV

Policy supported by scumtells.

Cool. I think I'll expiriment a bit with yours. If you could, pm me the links to each of your games.

As for this game, I'll have to continue reading the thread when I get on desktop. Sorry, but it's something I have to do when I sub into a game.

Lol @SV calling me a noob
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:12 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

mod, we getting a replacement for Col.Cathart?

also a chrono prod, he is posting everywhere else.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:20 am

Post by Chronopie »

CKD wrote:
also a chrono prod, he is posting everywhere else.
Why Hello Thar. (No prod needed).

--

Holy wall of... nothing -.-

quote strips, comment, and... a complete lack of analysis. OTOH, SV policy voting is always good.

--

Well I never got around to finishing
my
pbpa. tbqh I don't think I will either. Really, really not in the mood.

We've had no scum flips, no track/watch/cop results, a successful Night kill... Basically I have nothing to work on. :/

(FTR: I like NAs / Scum flips and associations to find me a suspect)
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:24 am

Post by Gammagooey »

So this game is going nowhere, the deadline is tommorrow at midnight, and it feels like half the players aren't even here.

@Mod
:Prod Col. Cath, Kage,
Chrono
, Zorblag, smashbro... I think that's everyone who hasn't posted in two days+.

edit:ninja'd

Chrono, why aren't you voting?
KageLord
KageLord
Goon
KageLord
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:08 pm

Post by KageLord »

Well, considering the deadline, I'm going with the wagon right now that I think makes the most sense. Mostly I just like AGar's case and dislike this person's "cases".

Vote: ConfidAnon
Show
Manga Version of Mafia... WTF?

Record:

Town: 5W/3L
Mafia: 3W/2L
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by Chronopie »

Gammagooey wrote:Chrono, why aren't you voting?
Because I hadn't read all the pages in the middle.

I opened MS, clicked, view your posts, spotted Open 233 near the top, opened the most recent page, saw that CKD had requested a prod, (as well as the Quote wall), and responded.

--

Now that I've read (the majority) of the pages in the middle.

VOTE: Confid L-3
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

Shattered Viewpoint, why are you engaging in belligerent behavior?
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
Gammagooey
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Gammagooey
Glad Hatter
Glad Hatter

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:19 pm

Post by Gammagooey »

:igmeou: I REALLY want to say Confid+Beef+Chrono scumteam with that explanationless vote but that seems too easy.

Chrono in YOUR opinion why is Confid the best lynch right now?
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:56 pm

Post by Beefster »

*Sigh*

Damned if I do, damned if I don't...

VOTE: ConfidAnon

Better than a no lynch. Might tell us something useful. Might support my innocence.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy

Return to “Completed Open Games”