Doubtful
Doubtful
Goon
Doubtful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by Doubtful »

Yes, I've been waiting for DMSIS to post...

Meanwhile, my thoughts about Johannes and rolefishing ("Non-vanilla townie").

Moose: if you honestly think DMSIS is going to die,
moose200x wrote:I am talking about how I plan to reread during the night and scum hunt. I don't see how this is a scumtell or claiming to be a pr.
then scum hunt now. Don't tell people that you are GOING to scumhunt, DO scumhunt. I mean, you can do it during the 72 hours at night, but what's the difference between doing it now and later? Plus, you won't get to post your opinions out if you do indeed die during the night, so you'll be a much more valuable asset to town (if you are indeed town) if you scumhunt now. (considering both cases for DMSIS' role)

FoS: Moose

However, I think that Johannes is pushing it a bit far by stating this fact.
Johannes583 wrote:We can't always assume there will be powerrolles in every game, but we know there will always be mafia. Assuming random selection of role distribution, the ratio of mafia to powerroles is 8:4. So if you really do have a good reason to reread the thread at night, the odds state that it is most likely because you are mafia looking for a victim.
What you have right now is only a minor suspicion that moose has influence on night actions. The third sentence of this statement is not true - rereads should be done frequently when one is stumped. And please give better reasons on why you think moose has power. (other than trying to get posts to analyze at night)
kunkstar7
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
kunkstar7
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:35 pm

Post by kunkstar7 »

:: VoteCount 1x7 ::

moose200x (1) -
drmyshottyizsik

chaodck (1) -
Johannes583

Doubtful (1) -
chaodck

Johannes583 (0) -
Black Mist (1) -
moose200x

jimfinn (0) -
Parama (0) -
drmyshottyizsik (4) -
Doubtful, Cliquey, jimfinn, Parama
[L-1]

Cliquey (0) -

Not Voting (1) -
Black Mist

With 9 Alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Welcome to the Network.
Cliquey
Cliquey
Goon
Cliquey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:00 pm

Post by Cliquey »

Spoiler: I approve
The doc wagon is good, some votes are somewhat poorly founded, but that tells us just as much as the well founded votes do. I, like everyone else look forward to an appearance by doc before I weigh in again on the wagon and its foundations. I would like to point out this post by BM concerning the wagon.
Black Mist wrote:I think it was Cliquey that voted for him first. I'm tempted to place my vote on the Doc, but I think I will to see his reaction.
This is just a bad post altogether. It is a post to get ready to limp onto the docwagon at a later point with something to point back to and say "See I suspected him". It also casts blame on me. Yes I am part of the wagon, but before you spout something like that,
try
filtering the mod's posts and fact-check.

Intriguing also is this post by moose
moose200x wrote:Who started this docshotty lynch anyways?
Note the distinction between calling it a lynch and a wagon, it also seems to be looking for someone to cast blame on preemptively. The corollary is of course to find someone to praise, but we all know that people love to throw blame rather than extol praise. However, this is consistent with moose's thought process later where he treats the wagon to have already been hammered on.

Spoiler: Johannes
Jo has been bugging me. Much of the reason that he has been bugging me has been addressed by moose, but I have some cents to put in.

His joke at the beginning of the game has now come into sparkling relevance. Lets compare two posts.
Hey 583, how ya doing? Mind telling us who your mafia partner is?

So, are you claiming to be either a powerrole, or mafia?
One of these is to Jo, one of these is by Jo. Jo, of course, gave us this nugget of wisdom:
Johannes583 wrote:Making a claim to be mafia, whether you are or not, is a very dumb move, no matter which stage of the game it is.
Well hmm. Lets look at the logic of his thought process. I don't think he can think any of us are dumb. And he clearly thinks that mafia will not claim to an outright question. So clearly in his mind the only one who would answer that question
could]
be power-roles. And you guys don't need me to tell you who wants to find power roles.

And Johannes, while I love playing statistics more than the next man, there is a problem with your thought process. You are reporting probabilities of possibilities. Unfortunately we are a sample size of 1. We cannot afford to play statistics first because we will not have those other 3 chances that may balance them out.

Spoiler: chaodck
Join us?

Pretty please?

Pretty please with a cherry on top?

Spoiler: Mod
Rock on
I make accounts and PM people so they can feel popular and loved
Black Mist
Black Mist
Townie
Black Mist
Townie
Townie

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:37 pm

Post by Black Mist »

Actually you have it all wrong Cliquey. I don't wish to place my vote without reason. I wish to see what he has to say before placing my vote. If my vote will even come to matter.
Show
Hello, I'm Black Mist.
-------------------------------------------
I have played a total of 3 games.
Game 1: Mod Disappeared
Game 2: Had to get replaced
Game 3: Mafia Keellled me N1
Game 4: Lynched Day 2
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:03 pm

Post by moose200x »

The reason I said "LYNCH" and not wagon is because I am going to hammer the DOC after he posts. I am only waiting to lynch him until he speaks. So, mr. cliquey, do you understand my wording?

Also, guess what guys, I am not getting night killed. I've been fos'd and look more scummy than Pamela Anderson at a christian revival.

So yeah, take it as you will, but I WILL be here tomorrow. Unless of course jonhess583 holds a grudge.
Cliquey
Cliquey
Goon
Cliquey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:11 pm

Post by Cliquey »

Spoiler: mod
unvote
I make accounts and PM people so they can feel popular and loved
Doubtful
Doubtful
Goon
Doubtful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:21 pm

Post by Doubtful »

moose - if you are determined that DMSIS is scum, why would you wait until he speaks?

It isn't like he is going to give any indication of his scummate if he indeed is scum...
Also, guess what guys, I am not getting night killed. I've been fos'd and look more scummy than Pamela Anderson at a christian revival.

So yeah, take it as you will, but I WILL be here tomorrow. Unless of course jonhess583 holds a grudge.
Now other mafia might kill you to make it seem as if Johannes583 did the killing? See the WIFOM?
You can never say that you aren't going to be nk-d. (unless you are mafia)

UNVOTE

VOTE: moose200x

I'm still suspicious of DMSIS for sure, but I think moose is being overconfident and overeager right now.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:34 pm

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

Hi guys sorry I was on a plane back to Texas, but it got detoured due to weather.
I gave my reasons for voting moose he was to friendly, and scum do that, and attach themselves to town people that they think may go down so there for they will be town by default. Or if he mislynched mist and mist was town, they would lynch him find out he was scum, then I would be lynched with out even a thought. And by this time mafia has 3 night kills and two mislynches, making it two on one vs. the begining when it was two on seven. And as you can see the odds of a Mafia win are a lot better. All the other Mafia guy has to do is sit back and float untill lylo then he just has to active lurk long enough for one of the town to vote the other town, and hammer for a quick win.

This is a very good and very common scum strategy, which is why I think Moose is scum, because he is all ready putting these actions into action. Plus as Doubt pointed out you can't be sure of not being Nk'd unless you are scum. Also he seems very confident, but it's almost a fake confidence. He even admitted that he was super scummy looking, yet he had only been FoS'd and I was his only vote, so that is why I think he is Scum.
#freeShotty
Doubtful
Doubtful
Goon
Doubtful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:27 pm

Post by Doubtful »

DMSIS, the question is: Why did your vote Black Mist to put her at L-2 on your 24th post and say "we can deal with jim tomorrow"

You had no reason, it seemed like an opportunistic vote to lynch Black Mist.

More and more likely seems the scumpair of DMSIS and moose200x, with DMSIS telling moose not to buddy so much and then voting moose, followed by a complete change of opinion in moose from thinking that DMSIS was town to scum.
moose200x wrote:
drmyshottyizsik wrote:So i first put first to post YAY!!
But Parama beat me to it
Any way
Vote:Moose

And I am an SE I am one game away from IC
Alright, let's get the first !OMGUS! vote outta the way.
VOTE:Drmyshottyizsik

Also, if you look back at my other games I apologized for my actions and have come bacl to mafiascum a changed man. :mrgreen:

On the first votes of the RVS, moose OMGUS's drmyshottyizsik, which now seems like an immediate attempt to bus.
moose200x wrote:LyLo - doesn't that mean that if we don't lynch scum we lose? I.E. 2 scum left out of 5 players- We lynch a townie it's game over but if we lynch a scumster we can still win.

I agree with cliquey's thought on dr. shotty asking what scum tells do we look for. That screams maf.
Another attempt by moose200x to bus DMSIS...
moose200x wrote:First, I know that's a lie SicShotster. I've seen that avatar at other forums, are you suggestion other people have "stole" your avatar?

And are you insinuating I cannot understand what dr my shotty iz sik stands for?
This post almost sounds like they know each other, or at least they sound familiar.
moose200x wrote:Woah woah woah cowboy. Nobody except you would think i'm "active lurking" I have been very active and trying to engage in conversations the entire game. Secondly, I am not big into sportsmanship (at least not in this game) I do regret calling that a kid a B**** and I feel bad I ruined a game or two here. But still, I play to win and if that hurts someones feelings, Oh well.

Thirdly- If I realized you were a Canadian chick I'd of never of gotten mad at you :) I love me some Canadian women! Something bout fresh snowfall and their cute smiles drives me insane.

Have you read any of Doc Shotty's posts? Do you feel he has been pro or anti town so far?
moose asks for Black Mist's opinion on DMSIS. Possibly because he wants to know what the town thinks to plan how he should distance from DMSIS.
moose200x wrote:
Shootmcdoctorguy- Pot head. Everyday toker. No clue as to which side he is on. Read the joahnes583 post for more.

My top 3 suspects atm are: Drmyshottyizsic, Johannes583 and Jimfinn.
Those two quotes were from the same post, post #53. Contradiction, probably continuing trying to bus from Black Mist's reaction of blank tell:
black mist wrote:As for Doc, haven't read into his post all that much yet.
moose200x wrote:Very nice post. You've pointed out that Jim is in deep deep trouble early in the game. You say the good ol' doc claims to be town but doesn't really have anyway to back that up.
Directed at Black Mist. Continues to have an opinion of scumminess on DMSIS, which could be honest suspicion from town.
moose200x wrote:I want the IC to come here and explain why that post of yours just screamed "OMG I AM SCUM"
Directed at DMSIS. Moose probably trying to bus, but couldn't find solid reasoning against DMSIS this time?
jimfinn wrote:DMSIS - has made satisfactory responses to my questions now, and my suspicion is far less. I had forgotten that he was an SE and could be expected to act as such. He changes his vote to mist in order to try to lynch a player he sees as most scummy. He has done some buddying with moose, which still keeps the red flag up.
Post 118. jimfinn mentions that DMSIS is buddying with moose, nothing suspicious. BUT, immediately after, and as DMSIS' next post,
drmyshottyizsik wrote:
Unvote
Vote Moose

WOW!!!! I just re read the thread un high, and damn I was dumb. MOOSE!!! DON'T BUDDY SO HARD!!!
Ok so I vote moose because of how hard he trys to be my friend.
It seems like DMSIS is trying NOT to buddy now, now that jimfinn raised the point about them two buddying.
moose200x wrote:Where is good ole, doc shotty?
Erm... waiting for DMSIS to post a defense...
moose200x wrote:The reason I said "LYNCH" and not wagon is because I am going to hammer the DOC after he posts. I am only waiting to lynch him until he speaks. So, mr. cliquey, do you understand my wording?

And now says w/e the defense, he'll still vote to lynch. Could be as if he were waiting for DMSIS to make him sound less scummy, but forgot about saying that in his most recent post.

HoS: Moose, DMSIS
Doubtful
Doubtful
Goon
Doubtful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:29 pm

Post by Doubtful »

EBWOP: I know the mini-analysis is from a biased opinion, but you two have been basically trying to buddy or get each other killed throughout the whole game, based on the town's opinions. Almost every post of both of you have been about the other. There definitely seems to be something going on.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:32 pm

Doubtful wrote:DMSIS, the question is: Why did your vote Black Mist to put her at L-2 on your 24th post and say "we can deal with jim tomorrow"

You had no reason, it seemed like an opportunistic vote to lynch Black Mist.

More and more likely seems the scumpair of DMSIS and moose200x, with DMSIS telling moose not to buddy so much and then voting moose, followed by a complete change of opinion in moose from thinking that DMSIS was town to scum.
I had no reason, that is why I unvoted. I fell for Moose's buddyness(you see I have no real friends). Then I also gave reason for my vote on Mosse. And answer me this. If you are scum and you buddy with someone, but they figure you out, what would you do other than then saying they are scum and trying to pass the buck?
#freeShotty
Doubtful
Doubtful
Goon
Doubtful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:34 pm

Post by Doubtful »

First of all, voting for no reason is suspicious.

"If you are scum and you buddy with someone, but they figure you out, what would you do other than then saying they are scum and trying to pass the buck?"

So are you saying that you are scum? It does seem like you are talking about yourself here... buddying with Moose...
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:35 pm

Doubtful wrote:First of all, voting for no reason is suspicious.

"If you are scum and you buddy with someone, but they figure you out, what would you do other than then saying they are scum and trying to pass the buck?"

So are you saying that you are scum? It does seem like you are talking about yourself here... buddying with Moose...
No Moose buddied with me. I am saying Moose is scum
#freeShotty
Doubtful
Doubtful
Goon
Doubtful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:36 pm

Post by Doubtful »

EBWOP: Oops, hit the wrong button...

Next, about the vote on Moose, you gave no reason either... until I made a point, which you agreed to.

Preview:

The problem is, you buddied with Moose just as much as he did with you. And you bussed Moose just as much as he did you as well.
Doubtful
Doubtful
Goon
Doubtful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:38 pm

Post by Doubtful »

If you are
town
and you buddy with someone, but they figure out, what would you do other than then saying they are scum and trying to pass the buck?

A LOT! If you think scum can only do what you said, town would obviously not do that...

And I think your quotes that you want to apply to Moose are applying to you as ewll.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:38 pm

Doubtful wrote:EBWOP: Oops, hit the wrong button...

Next, about the vote on Moose, you gave no reason either... until I made a point, which you agreed to.

Preview:

The problem is, you buddied with Moose just as much as he did with you. And you bussed Moose just as much as he did you as well.
Trust me he buddied me, plus he even said he wanted to be my friend.
#freeShotty
Doubtful
Doubtful
Goon
Doubtful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:40 pm

Post by Doubtful »

I know he buddied you. Hence why I suspect him.

But you buddied him as well, that's the point.

Upgrade HoS to BoS: DMSIS, moose.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:42 pm

Doubtful wrote:I know he buddied you. Hence why I suspect him.

But you buddied him as well, that's the point.

Upgrade HoS to BoS: DMSIS, moose.
But he stopped the buddying? Think about it. I could have played along with Moose and mislynched mist. I think that is what scum would do instead of bussing a partner, and stopping a mislynch
#freeShotty
Doubtful
Doubtful
Goon
Doubtful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:48 pm

Post by Doubtful »

But he stopped the buddying? Think about it. I could have played along with Moose and mislynched mist. I think that is what scum would do instead of bussing a partner, and stopping a mislynch

^^^
WIFOM

You can't defend yourself with "what scum would do", you can only defend yourself with "what you did do".

Also, mist was never at L-1. The only votes casted on Mist were from you and moose... other than Cliquey's proxy vote.

You realized that there wasn't a viable lynch on mist, thus moose started buddying with you. At the same time, jimfinn posted analysis of you buddying moose, so you now vote him.

Scum had no wagon to push at any time... concerning anyone other than moose or DMSIS. So you can't really make that statement, even if it were true. It plain doesn't apply to context.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:52 pm

Doubtful wrote:But he stopped the buddying? Think about it. I could have played along with Moose and mislynched mist. I think that is what scum would do instead of bussing a partner, and stopping a mislynch

^^^
WIFOM

You can't defend yourself with "what scum would do", you can only defend yourself with "what you did do".

Also, mist was never at L-1. The only votes casted on Mist were from you and moose... other than Cliquey's proxy vote.

You realized that there wasn't a viable lynch on mist, thus moose started buddying with you. At the same time, jimfinn posted analysis of you buddying moose, so you now vote him.

Scum had no wagon to push at any time... concerning anyone other than moose or DMSIS. So you can't really make that statement, even if it were true. It plain doesn't apply to context.
I guess that makes some sense, but on the other hand if you think about it this way I do make sense too. If Moose is scum and I'm not then all that had to happen was one more person to vote and a scum hammer. Also another reason I don't hate you for suspecting me is that one scum is almost deffinitly on that wagon, because if they weren't then the two rel scum would have hammered. But why is no one looking into Cliquey?
#freeShotty
Doubtful
Doubtful
Goon
Doubtful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:53 pm

Post by Doubtful »

DMSIS, the two real scum WOULDN'T have hammered.

That would give them away quite easily...

One scum hammer would give away scum easily as well. 1 scum dead for 1 town is BAD for scum, from a 7/2 it turns into a 4/1 within the matter of two days, which is a WORSE situation for scum. (especially if PR's are still around)
Doubtful
Doubtful
Goon
Doubtful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:57 pm

Post by Doubtful »

EBWOP: As for Cliquey, not much can be said about her vs. this whole thing. She hasn't been making many attacking points, just pointing out flaws in points made by others (which is, yes, a very important thing as well). She seems content with the idea of voting DMSIS, and has found DMSIS suspicious. There's not many signs of bussing or buddying... I will ISO Cliquey's posts eventually, though, and you should as well.
Johannes583
Johannes583
Townie
Johannes583
Townie
Townie

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:01 pm

Post by Johannes583 »

It would mean a surefire lynch on somebody in the short run. It easily would blow the mafia's cover open in the long run.

A pro-town player wouldn't be heavily focusing on thinking about which actions will not make you look like scum.

Unvote
"That's not a lie, it's a terminological inexactitude. Also, a tactical misrepresentation."
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:02 pm

Doubtful wrote:EBWOP: As for Cliquey, not much can be said about her vs. this whole thing. She hasn't been making many attacking points, just pointing out flaws in points made by others (which is, yes, a very important thing as well). She seems content with the idea of voting DMSIS, and has found DMSIS suspicious. There's not many signs of bussing or buddying... I will ISO Cliquey's posts eventually, though, and you should as well.
Do you find her active lurky at all?
#freeShotty
Doubtful
Doubtful
Goon
Doubtful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:05 pm

Post by Doubtful »

Johannes: So you think that who is scum?

DMSIS: I don't find her active lurking. Just seems busy, so posts rarely.

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”