Parama (0) -
drmyshottyizsik (2) -
jimfinn, Parama

Cliquey (0) -

Not Voting (3) -
Black Mist, Cliquey, Johannes583

With 9 Alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Chaodck has been prodded.
Last edited by kunkstar7 on Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Welcome to the Network.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:08 pm

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

Also I'd like to know why moose hasn't voted me
#freeShotty
Doubtful
Doubtful
Goon
Doubtful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:08 pm

Post by Doubtful »

MOD: Why am I listed twice in the votecount?

~VoteCount fixed and should be accurate.
Last edited by kunkstar7 on Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:10 pm

Any ideas on my last post doubt?
#freeShotty
Doubtful
Doubtful
Goon
Doubtful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:12 pm

Post by Doubtful »

I don't know? Maybe because he thinks it'll look scummy if he votes for you? Or he'll have to make up a horrible reason like he did before (asking the IC to explain why a post is scummy) because he can't think of anything else? Or he's still trying to mislynch Black Mist even though there's no evidence?
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:14 pm

Ok so who do you find scummier?
#freeShotty
Doubtful
Doubtful
Goon
Doubtful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:26 pm

Post by Doubtful »

As I said, I find you and moose equally scummy. Right now, Moose more so than you because of him contradicting way too much,
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:38 pm

Doubtful wrote:As I said, I find you and moose equally scummy. Right now, Moose more so than you because of him contradicting way too much,
So there you just contradicted yourself and be'd a hypocrite
#freeShotty
Johannes583
Johannes583
Townie
Johannes583
Townie
Townie

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:47 pm

Post by Johannes583 »

Between Moose and DMSIS? I think they've both seemed very scummy. At the moment, I'm making a case against moose. There's a number of things he's done that I just don't think are extremely logical for a pro-town player. Also, his choice of words on certain occasions. DMSIS is also up there on my list for similar reasons. Those are my deductions at the moment.

Other suspicions: Chaodck, simply because it's very hard to get a read from the sound of silence.
Cliquey, because I feel she is trying to be an IC, and a player, but always keeping the two completely separate.
"That's not a lie, it's a terminological inexactitude. Also, a tactical misrepresentation."
Doubtful
Doubtful
Goon
Doubtful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:02 pm

Post by Doubtful »

Gah, by equally scummy I meant "close to equally scummy"

You're both so scummy in my eyes the little details don't seem to make a difference.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:02 pm

Oh well then that makes more sense
#freeShotty
Cliquey
Cliquey
Goon
Cliquey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:54 pm

Post by Cliquey »

Spoiler: Holy WIFOM Batman!... wait, I've used that already
drmyshottyizsik wrote:Also I'd like to know why moose hasn't voted me
Remember his threatened vote would have been the hammer on you. He had not posted between that threat post and this one I'm quoting. Additionally two people have unvoted because they don't want a lynch so quickly. Without the hammering vote, do you really see him voting?
I don't really want to quote and point out all your instances of WIFOM about you being voted on, but there are more. Rather I'd move on.
drmyshottyizsik wrote:But why is no one looking into Cliquey?
This is a bad deflection. One, it is a deflection, you aren't defending yourself, you are just trying to put blame on someone else. Secondly you aren't even making an argument, you are appealing to someone else to make an argument for you and to take pressure off of you. That is just horrendous, your later accusation of active lurking is just idiotic. The fact that I'm keeping this very much game related -- fewer posts with more content per post00 does not make my activity lurking and in no way means I'm staying away from talking about important issues.

Spoiler: Scumtells have a definition, you know
johannes853 wrote:Cliquey, because I feel she is trying to be an IC, and a player, but always keeping the two completely separate.
For something to be a scumtell, in this case you're citing this as a scumtell because it makes you suspicious of me, it needs to make me more likely to be scum.
How does what you are accusing me of doing make me more likely to be scum?
I make accounts and PM people so they can feel popular and loved
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:51 am

Post by moose200x »

WoW, I am sitting here amazed how I became public enemy #1 just cuz I said I plan to lynch Drshotty and that I was confident I wouldn't die tonight. Oh well, what can you do, right?

So, someone said I contradict myself alot, what did you mean? I don't recall doing that. Um, what else, oh yeah my "asking the IC to explain" post... let me explain that. It was just a way to get doctor shotgun to panic anmd think "OH NO i must of done something obv scum" does that make sense? I am not good at explaining my thoughts out to peeps.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:31 am

Post by Parama »

Things I was going to say:
I was going to say, "Doubtful, why did you make this huge wall without voting but merely HoS'ing" but then I saw that you were already voting for moose
I was going to say, "DMSIS, you buddied back with moose" but then that argument happened
I was going to say, "Johannes, your 'tell' on Cliquey isn't really a scumtell at all" but then Cliquey said that himself
I was going to say, "I should make a post in this thread right now" but then I realized that I didn't have much to say :/
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
jimfinn
jimfinn
Goon
jimfinn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 1:40 am

Post by jimfinn »

I've just read the two pages of overnight exchange between doubtful and DMSIS with a few others' posts thrown in; I've said before and will say again that the previous buddying interactions between moose and DMSIS make me convinced that one or both of them are scum. DMSIS seems to be making an attempt right now to distance himself from the buddying, and moose's willingness to hammer after DMSIS posted (noted earlier) makes me wonder if he is scum trying to have an excuse to force a mislynch through. Therefore, I will currently UNVOTE: DMSIS VOTE: moose. Even though I think both are very suspicious, moose needs to do a lot more explaining right now than DMSIS does.
Welcome to The Minigame Race! A fun challenge of your skills at many, many games. Challenge 1: 9 players remain
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15354
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:51 am

Post by moose200x »

Yeah yeah, what more do you want me to say? Doubtful or Blackmist said they'd hammer Docsickshotgun too, nobody says anything. Oh well, I don't know what to say. This game frustrates me so much. People make such stupid ideas and join bandwagons over stupid stuff, you cant win the game on your own. My downfall is trying to do to much to win on my own. I am pretty sure that if doc is NOT mafia, this is game over town.

Oh well, if you have questions, feel free to ask them.
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:03 am

Post by moose200x »

jimfinn wrote:I've just read the two pages of overnight exchange between doubtful and DMSIS with a few others' posts thrown in; I've said before and will say again that the previous buddying interactions between moose and DMSIS make me convinced that one or both of them are scum. DMSIS seems to be making an attempt right now to distance himself from the buddying, and moose's willingness to hammer after DMSIS posted (noted earlier) makes me wonder if he is scum trying to have an excuse to force a mislynch through. Therefore, I will currently UNVOTE: DMSIS VOTE: moose. Even though I think both are very suspicious, moose needs to do a lot more explaining right now than DMSIS does.

Ok, i am not going to flip out but your logic is so fucking fail. Look at it.

You think me or dmsis are both or at least once scum.

You think i'm scum cuz i'm going to hammer dmsis and force a mislynch.

How does that make sense? you were voting for him too! AND I FUCKING waited to hammer. You jumped on his bandwagon just like your jumping on mine. God, that is so scummy. But i dont even think your scum. which scares the crap outta me. you've done nothing as town in this game but you will slide under the radar, doing nothing special yet somehow be alive at the end of the game.
Black Mist
Black Mist
Townie
Black Mist
Townie
Townie

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:06 am

Post by Black Mist »

I'm confused Jim, if you find them both on equal planes of scummiest, than why have you changed your vote? Due to the unvoting already there was no danger of Doc being lynched until there was a chance for stonger cases.

Moose, please calm down. Nothing is meant to be personal, it's just a game.
Show
Hello, I'm Black Mist.
-------------------------------------------
I have played a total of 3 games.
Game 1: Mod Disappeared
Game 2: Had to get replaced
Game 3: Mafia Keellled me N1
Game 4: Lynched Day 2
moose200x
moose200x
Mafia Scum
moose200x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:09 am

Post by moose200x »

Another thing to! If I wanted to kill dmsis I could of. I had the hammer for like 2 days. I waited. Why? It's the best thing to do. But whatever, i dont care. I will not try to do anything outside the box this game again cuz loltown will lynch you for it.

And blackmist, i dont take it personal, and like i 've said a million times, im trying not to fight with people, but this is how newbie games always go. Town fails and makes stupid arguments.

I want to win. When people mess up my chances to win, i get angry. When they do it with no real reasons behind it I get angry.

Oh well, be back tonight, don't lynch me while im gone.
Doubtful
Doubtful
Goon
Doubtful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:11 am

Post by Doubtful »

moose200x wrote:Yeah yeah, what more do you want me to say? Doubtful or Blackmist said they'd hammer Docsickshotgun too, nobody says anything. Oh well, I don't know what to say. This game frustrates me so much. People make such stupid ideas and join bandwagons over stupid stuff, you cant win the game on your own. My downfall is trying to do to much to win on my own. I am pretty sure that if doc is NOT mafia, this is game over town.

Oh well, if you have questions, feel free to ask them.
When did I say I'd hammer DMSIS?

I was the one that stated the case for voting for DMSIS, I voted him before it even got to L-2!
Doubtful
Doubtful
Goon
Doubtful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:12 am

Post by Doubtful »

moose200x wrote:
jimfinn wrote:I've just read the two pages of overnight exchange between doubtful and DMSIS with a few others' posts thrown in; I've said before and will say again that the previous buddying interactions between moose and DMSIS make me convinced that one or both of them are scum. DMSIS seems to be making an attempt right now to distance himself from the buddying, and moose's willingness to hammer after DMSIS posted (noted earlier) makes me wonder if he is scum trying to have an excuse to force a mislynch through. Therefore, I will currently UNVOTE: DMSIS VOTE: moose. Even though I think both are very suspicious, moose needs to do a lot more explaining right now than DMSIS does.

How does that make sense? you were voting for him too! AND I FUCKING waited to hammer. You jumped on his bandwagon just like your jumping on mine. God, that is so scummy. But i dont even think your scum. which scares the crap outta me. you've done nothing as town in this game but you will slide under the radar, doing nothing special yet somehow be alive at the end of the game.
EBWOP: Also, why'd you wait to hammer?
jimfinn
jimfinn
Goon
jimfinn
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:18 am

Post by jimfinn »

Moose, you misunderstand. The comment that really bothered me was when you said you would hammer him as soon as he defended himself, acting as though no defense could convince you he was not scummy. A scum who wanted to mislynch DMSIS and hammered without waiting for the defense would surely be outing himself, so you had to wait. But you were sure ahead of time that regardless of his defense, you would find a reason to hammer - and were only prevented from doing so by unvotes. I think you need to keep explaining your actions and tell why you were so sure you could hammer him as soon as he tried to defend, or my vote will not move from you.
Welcome to The Minigame Race! A fun challenge of your skills at many, many games. Challenge 1: 9 players remain
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=15354
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:26 am

moose200x wrote:

SIR THAT IS SCUMMY!! Why wouldn't you put a vote on me instead of quick hammering as soon as I'm L-1. Wait to hammer is a scum tell.
Yes that is how a player who is town, but bad at being town survives, but I don't get it.
Moose you used to think the scum was Jim and Mist, but you voted mist with no reason, then when reasons on Jim were stated you agreed with them, but said you wanted to deal with him tomorow. But then when I caught on to your buddy thing, you said that you wanted to hammer me. This is just plain
OMGUS!!!
. Seriously try to be less scummy if you can. But now I have a question for you
1. Why am I scum in your eyes?
2. Who do you think on my partner
3. Is your reason for not thinking Jim is scum all of a sudden because you OMGUS'd me?
4. Do you understand that your defense of Jim makes it seem like you guys may be partners?
#freeShotty
Doubtful
Doubtful
Goon
Doubtful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:03 am

Post by Doubtful »

Moose - why are you still voting Black Mist if you think that DMSIS is more suspicious?
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:13 am

Doubtful wrote:Moose - why are you still voting Black Mist if you think that DMSIS is more suspicious?
Because he wants to be the scum who hammers. He said so himself
#freeShotty

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”