MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:23 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

God damn Ninjas ... will read those posts after I get this one made.

--
Andrius wrote:tanny is at L-1.
Anything else we need to do today?
Actually I think he is at L-2. Dekes jumped over to Kage, remember.

I think getting Night actions coordinated should be a priority.

I would suggest the following would be a wise course of action –

Once Tans flips scum –

Andy once again motivates Dekes.
Dekes double protects the Blue Brothers.
Kdub gives a Blue gun to someone other than Dekes (to prevent RB issues)
Kagelord shoots Kast
Whoever gets the Blue bullet shoots Kast.

In the very miniscule chance Tans doesn’t flip –

The same as above expect the Blue bullet goes to Tans.

Andy / Kdub / Dekes – Thoughts or holes you can see?

--
Dekes wrote:Having a kill, a protect and an investigation and waiting till N3 because "he didn't think he would get NK'd"? I think that's pretty much on par with Kast and tans here.
Dekes wrote:I'm pretty sure KageLord is gambling going after Kast again tonight and if Kast won't flip JOAT we would be more likely to believe Kage's claim.
I’m not sure that the first part is compelling evidence when you are considering Kagelord. He’s not a strong player so the chances of him drawing a N1 and N2 kill with the playerlist we had here wouldn’t be that significant. And although it is convenient that he had his Mad World meta at his fingertips it isn’t anything but Null IMO.

The second quote is very possible. I still would place Kage distinctly third behind Tans and Kast on the kill depth chart.

--
Kast wrote:I think it should be clear and obvious that I'm the ONLY person who would even attempt to do anything to KK. Redirecting MoI to KK should prove I'm not Black. At the least it should confirm I'm telling the truth about my redirection, and hence show I am a PR (which if Andy still holds to his belief that PRs are unlikely to be Black Recruiter, that should add to it).[/quote

How convenient an explanation … that you redirected my Blue Kill of Justice to KK as opposed to yourself. As for proving you are not Black I’m curious how your unproven claim here clears you in any way.
Kast wrote:I was wrong about KK being Black Recruiter, but his flip also tells us something else: MoI is VERY LIKELY the Black Recruiter. Dana won't confirm whether their initial heads-up note to me means Black started recruiting the night Plum died or the night after Plum died, but from PMing RC, I think I'm right about that suspicion. The implications of this are that we got pretty lucky with Toog getting killed the night he was recruited, and now again KK was likely killed the same night he was recruited.
Funny that both Black Lantern flips died convienantly the night they were BOTH recruited. At this point I think you are pretty clearly either Agent Orange or the Black Recruitor and are fabricating your ‘actions’ to best cover your tracks.

And once again you’re delving into the theoretical outguessing the Mod game again. That worked so well last game :roll:
Kast wrote:@MoI-
You really have a thing for "spewing" and "crap". Do you have a personal goal to use those words/phrase/imagery in every game?
Unsurprisingly no. It only tends to happen when I encounter someone who relishes throwing around the aforementioned crap like you do.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:26 am

Post by Dekes »

A bit of (probably farfetched) theory coming up that I wanted to get out there before we go into night.

And I wanna state again that I heavily favor a KageLord lynch over a tans lynch today. I think tans will go after Kast tonight whereas yellow will probably kill me off tonight. This has nothing to do with self preservation but rather with keeping the confirmed townies alive. And I think Kage won't risk going after Kast again tonight. Yes, I said "again" again:
Kast wrote:Last night I used my 1x redirect on MoI targeting KK.
That's exactly what I thought you would claim.

THEORY 1:
Dana is very generous with the flavor of the flips. KK's flavor indicates that he got targeted by two seperate targets. That would make AGM getting killed by Orange. MoI claimed to have targeted Kast and there's no reason to doubt that. Which leaves the yellow kill. Why would anyone target KK last night? Nobody expressed suspicion of him but Kast and KK claimed to be a VT so why kill him off if you're scum?
Here's what I think happened:
Kast
- either has an active/passive ability that makes all the killing attempts redirect to a target of his choice
- or he is the Black recruiter and to make life easier for him there's and ability that redirects all kills to one of his minions

Yesterday Kast said tans was likely SK if npiau is not and today apparently MoI was his number two choice. This looks definitely like Kast's is changing his reads and his claim according to MoI's claimed action.
I wouldn't be surprised if Kast got targeted tonight and The Stove turns up dead tomorrow as another black recrutee.

THEORY 2:
What if there isn't a black recruiter at all? Kast already went into a similar direction yesterday but I'm not talking about a mod controlled recruiting or some player from the grave having the power to recruit blacks. But what if an event - let's say Plum's death - triggered the black cult activation and all turned black in the same night? This is just in case if Kast doesn't flip recruiter but since he doesn't look any better today than he did yesterday that theory may be moot.

@Kdub
How certain are you that MoI is town?
And how does your power actually work? Can you cop and give a kill to the same person in one night?
Pedit: Nevermind then.
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:34 am

Post by The Stove »

Kast wrote:-Are you seriously claiming that Kast Black Recruiter INTENTIONALLY KILLED a Black Recruit?
I don't think they can do both. KK actually slipped up on this point:
Kublai Khan iso 43 wrote:{Note: I'm just noticing that I'm assuming that the Black Lantern group can't kill. Reasonable assumption, but don't regard it as a hard rule if things don't make sense later}
Kast wrote:Are you doubting that I redirected MoI's kill to KK?
I'm not sure how this is relevant. If you're a black recruiter it's not like you personally would have had to do it anyway.
Kast wrote:Which would imply you think scum aimed to kill KK, the claimed VT for what reason?
You seemed to think he was the black recruiter. Maybe they did too.
Tremble in fear. AGar and Zito are near.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:37 am

PZ Stove wrote:It's REALLY REALLY weird how he suddenly goes off on Kast for no apparent reason.

I think KK was signaling Kast is the recruiter.

I think KK wanted Kast lynched so KK would revert to town.
The other Moonbeamie theory involved would be safe distancing. KK went after Kast hard so that if KK ever flipped Kast would be ‘cleared’ of being black by their interactions. It makes sense since Kast wasn’t likely to be hung over NoPoint or Tans yesterday.

I still lean towards Kast being Agent Orange. Which I said two days ago on the off chance NoPoint wasn’t the SK.

--
Kast wrote:I picked MOI BECAUSE HE WAS PROBABLE SK.

EVERYTHING he did gets redirected to the target I PICK. His BLACK RECRUITMENT and his KILL got redirected from whoever he wanted to target to KK. When I die and flip town, you NEED TO PAY ATTENTION and LYNCH MOI.
Again lovely how you I went from Orange to Black based on the fact that you ‘redirected’ my Blue shot to KK (which I’m pretty sure is bullshit) and that fits your little fairy tale.

If anything you’ve concocted this story of Redirecting to cover your own possible NK protection given I failed to kill you last night.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:39 am

Post by Kast »

@Kdub-
If MoI started the game as Blue, then became a Black Recruiter on Plum's death, would your ability stop working on him?

It's possible Black Recruited KK independently of MoI getting redirected, but that just seems unlikely.

@Andy-
As I said, I think Kage is probable Orange and Tans is probable Yellow.

@Dekes-
-You're saying you think both MoI and Yellow tried to kill me last night? Why would Yellow try to kill me instead of say...Kdub or Andy (or even claimed PR Dekes)?
-I think you aren't remembering right:
Kast D4 Suspects wrote:Orange- probable NPIAU, MoI, or Tans
Kage wasn't even one of my SK suspects, he was primarily a Red suspect, with AGM as potential other red suspect.

On re-reading, also realized Black may have avoided recruiting Stove last night on the off chance that I protected Stove (based on my public speculation that KK was going to recruit Stove). KK would be a "safe" recruit since it was extremely unlikely that I would protect KK.
Show
T: 9/6.5/0
M: 8/2/1
O: 0/3.5/0

V/LA Pretty much all Weekends and Holidays
Kast
Kast
tl;dr
Kast
tl;dr
tl;dr

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:42 am

Post by Kast »

@MoI-
To be clear, you're saying I gambited that claiming to be a JoAT with a redirect would be so unbelievable that people would want to shoot me and then I could claim I redirected it. Despite the fact that I also offered to redirect
ANY
player of the town's choice to
ANY
other player.

Makes tons of sense; it's such a winning play to make a fake claim with the intention of getting people to not believe you and thus try to NK you.
Show
T: 9/6.5/0
M: 8/2/1
O: 0/3.5/0

V/LA Pretty much all Weekends and Holidays
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:52 am

Kast wrote:@MoI-
To be clear, you're saying I gambited that claiming to be a JoAT with a redirect would be so unbelievable that people would want to shoot me and then I could claim I redirected it. Despite the fact that I also offered to redirect
ANY
player of the town's choice to
ANY
other player.

Makes tons of sense; it's such a winning play to make a fake claim with the intention of getting people to not believe you and thus try to NK you.
Your claim is pretty absurd. That I agree. All things said everything you have claimed so far is competely unprovable. Not an iota of it can be corroborated.

The facts as I see them -

1. You claim to be a color changing role with two discrete sets of unprovable powers.
2. You are claiming that convienantly all Black recruits just happen to be recruited on the days they died. Odds of that? Slim to none, and slim left town, IMO.
3. Your theories wobble back and forth each day to match the game state as it presents each morning. MoI is Yellow. No wait, he's Orange. Scratch that he's confirmed Black by my faked redirection!!!! There is no black recruitor. No wait it's Plum from beyond the grave. No wait there is one and its KK. Oops, scratch that make that MoI.

I also find it funny that your 100% tell that KK was fake-claiming once again was proven incorrect. You've been pretty much wrong on everything we've see come to pass. At least a broken clock is right twice a day.

MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:53 am

I still prefer a Tans lynch (since I'm almost sure he's Yellow and would thus take care of a NK) but would support Kast (who is likely Orange, thus taking care of a NK).

Discussion?

The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:54 am

Post by The Stove »

Kublai Khan iso 38 wrote:
Andrius wrote:Kast has definitely been a low-key player. Haven't really a definite scum/town read on him tbh.
I'm getting a Black-Recruiter vibe from him, actually.
Kast wasn't even mentioned prior to this really. Why black recruiter of all things?
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:55 am

Post by Kdub »

The no-recruiter theory is possible, but in that case, how many players would the black team need to have a fighting chance? I'd think they would need at least 3, and maybe more if they don't have a NK. And the bigger you assume the black team is, the more imbalanced the game starts to get against the town.
Kast wrote:@Kdub-
If MoI started the game as Blue, then became a Black Recruiter on Plum's death, would your ability stop working on him?
Based on the way my ability is worded, yes it would stop working on him.

Anyway, I've laid out my plan for tonight and Andy seems to be in agreement. I'm ready to end the day whenever.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:01 am

Post by The Stove »

Update.

Looking at greens

Vi -
Kilowog
Busdriver
in the
Green Lantern Corps
- Killed on Night 1.

Fate -
Tomar-Re
Gunsmith
in the
Green Lantern Corps
- Killed on Night 2.

Stephoscope -
Arisia
Operative
in the
Green Lantern Corps
- Killed on Night 2.

If 2VT:2PR, then final Green must be VT.
Claims wrote:
nopointinactingup, Claimed
John Stewart, Green Lantern, Hider
X

– KageLord, Claimed
Hal Jordan, Green Lantern, JOAT
X

– tanstalas, Claimed
Sodam Yat, Green Lantern, OddNight Vigilante
X
wut?

I wonder if Kast ate Vi's bus-drive somehow.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:07 am

Post by Andrius »

No, tans is the lynch for today. Barring me being roleblocked, we have THE BEST evidence on him: concrete Cop results. :D dana even confirmed my power should work on even/odd night roles, so it should have worked if he were town.

Night Five Guide for TowniesThe following people shall be considered confirmed town until the Black Recruiter dies, and are not to be killed:

TOWNIER THAN THOU:
Andrius Walker
Kdub
MagnaofIllusion
Dr. Dekes, Ph.D

These people need to die, and are sanctioned kills by the Blue Lantern Corps (The new masonry):

SCUMMIER THAN THOU:
tanstalas (in case he doesn't lynch)
KageLord
Kast

THOU:
The Stove

Individual basis:
Kdub will target someone outside of Dekes and Andy.
Andy will target Dekes.
Dekes will double-protect Kdub and Andy.
KageLord vig-shoots Kast.
Blue Bullet receiver shoots Kast.

Kdub, for curiosity's sake, who are you, role wise? :D

KAST: Our powers only work on townies. So MoI, assuming he wasn't faking and is orange, is confirmed town.
Kast wrote: Makes tons of sense; it's such a winning play to make a fake claim with the intention of getting people to not believe you and thus try to NK you.
I love sarcasm. This made me laugh. :lol:

ALSO I like how all the non-dead Green claimants claimed Vigs.
Seriously.
We have:
2 oneshot kills
a blue kill
an oddnight kill

Man we're soooooo lucky with all these vig kills. :P
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:18 am

Post by The Stove »

Andrius wrote:KageLord vig-shoots Kast.
Blue Bullet receiver shoots Kast.
Kast does this make you sad y/n?
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:20 am

Post by Dekes »

Kast wrote:@Dekes-
-You're saying you think both MoI and Yellow tried to kill me last night? Why would Yellow try to kill me instead of say...Kdub or Andy (or even claimed PR Dekes)?
Yellow was a two man team last night and had Tans (being orange in this case) as a definite lynch option. So they obviously had good reason to aim for Black instead of town.
Kast wrote:-I think you aren't remembering right:
Kast D4 Suspects wrote:Orange- probable NPIAU, MoI, or Tans
Kage wasn't even one of my SK suspects, he was primarily a Red suspect, with AGM as potential other red suspect.
One post later you said tans was likely SK if npiau isn't and MoI likely yellow. There was no reason for you to change your reads from tans to MoI after npiau's flip.
Andrius wrote:Kdub and I can target anyone, but the power only works on town.
Sounds familiar :D

@everyone
What exactly is the case on tans being yellow? I see a much bigger case of Kage being yellow.

But if we lynch tans, then I guess there's not a lot to add but good luck tomorrow, guys. Kast -> Kage -> Stove (-> MoI), unless Night results indicate otherwise.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:23 am

Post by Andrius »

Oh. ^,^;
Well, we can't trust KageLord which is why we're shooting like this.

I wish I were shooting again. Want to make up for the Stepho shot. a 0% accuracy rate sucks this game, but it only drags my overall score to 6/7.

WAIT. Dekes you only work on town too? Nice! :D
I THOUGHT SpyreX operated the same way. :D

I
think he'll flip orange. or black. not yellow. :P

Someone should definitely shoot KageLord tonight though. Him and Kast. If that doesn't end the game we'll look into Stove/MoI.
The Stove
The Stove
Goon
The Stove
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:30 am

Post by The Stove »

Wait. If we think Kage is orange then shouldn't we lynch him? Cuz SKs usually have NK immunity amirite?

P.S. AGar has him as yellow. I thought he was red but that's obviously out.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:31 am

Post by Andrius »

Except I think tans is orange.
He claimed VIG for Christ's sake.
Most SKs try to pass as Vigs.
And he's CONFIRMED SCUM GUYS.

IF PEOPLE DON'T FUCKING DIE TONIGHT THEN WE LYNCH THEM TOMORROW. NOT THAT HARD.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:33 am

Ok ... Andy needs some sort of soothing medication.

Voting Tans needs to happen and will do so.

Get to it people.

Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:33 am

Post by Dekes »

Unvote; Vote: tans
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:35 am

Post by Andrius »

Medication for what?

Everyone ready and happy with the plan?

I'm willing to hammer, as always.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:36 am

Post by Dekes »

Andy, can I get one of those wicked lantern images before I die?
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:39 am

Post by Andrius »

Yeah I got it.

And you're not going to die.
/secret bodyguard powers ACTIVATE!