Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:09 pm

Post by Neruz »

Putting me outta my comfort zone is easy, just be bgg.
GreyICE wrote:Okay, I still hate the bgg wagon. It just has gone too long without a counterwagon or counter push from anyone.
What the hell is this bullshit? Do you not see the counter-wagon
sitting on me right now
the one that you yourself joined a dozen posts ago?
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:11 pm

Post by GreyICE »

The one with like 3 votes on it? Unless the last vote count is badly off, that's just day 1 noise.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:17 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Also, frankly, I stand by my analysis. One of the votes on the bgg wagon was scum. And I really can't think of anything scummier than "Well I'll vote for this person and say that the person who started the wagon is most likely scum too!"
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:25 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

*prod-dodge*

Useful post coming when it's not 2:30am
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:32 pm

Post by Neruz »

bgg only has 4 votes, i had the same until you pulled off. If there isn't a wagon on me, then there isn't a wagon on bgg. You don't get to have it both ways.
bgg1996
bgg1996
Goon
bgg1996
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:37 pm

Post by bgg1996 »

Neruz wrote:
bgg1996 wrote:In other words, yes I am stupid, but you still have to answer my stupid questions.
No, i don't. Hiraki has already pointed out how stupid you're being, if you like i can do the same; you're stupid, your 'question' is stupid. I have answered why i voted you and why i believe you to be scum already, in fact i'm fairly sure i've answered that stupid question twice now.
I asked two questions. This makes it seem like you did not read my post completely. Please read it again. Now have something to eat. You are clearly way too angry to post. If you are too angry, then your posts will not help town very much, and instead of conveying information that will help the town catch, and kill scum, you are making the town angry at you, which, if you are indeed town, make us lose another townie. Since the people who are reading this seem to be very dense, let me say that this is under the assumption that he is town BECAUSE this is what he would want to do if he was town. If he doesn't, he is not acting in the interest of the town.
Neruz wrote:
bgg1996 wrote:Also, if questions are stupid, that probably only means that the person asking them is stupid. Stupid people aren't any more likely to be mafia than smart ones, and while it may make it more likely that they are scum, it is not a good idea to suspect somebody based purely on how
"
f*cking retarded
"
they are being.
Mafia typically hide behind stupid questions because they have to make up their scumhunting. Mafia cannot actually scumhunt because they are the scum, therefore they have to
create
scumtells, which typically comes across as stupid and\or retarded questions, often re-hashing points that were already made and carefully laundering quotes so as to make their fabricated case look convincing.
Did I ever re-hash points that were already made?
Did I ever launder a quote?

I'm not asking scummy questions that seem stupid, I'm asking questions.

I'm not the most experienced player. I didn't see much, if any particularly scummy posts. I have to find the scum, and vote for them. Otherwise, they win. I was looking for anything that might seem suspicious. What I want to do is to win it for the town. What you want to do is lynch the people who annoy you too much with questions. Questions help us determine who is scum and who is town. By not answering my questions you are acting in the exact opposite way in which a townie should act. You are doing things that may may lose the game for the town. You are acting in the preference of the mafia scum. Read over the questions, and answer them in detail.

Neruz wrote:I'm sick of your bullshit and i'm sick of [Redacted]'s bullshit. You clearly have no clue what the hell you're doing; to call you a newbie is an insult to newbies everywhere. Why you're playing this game and not learning how to play mafia properly in the newbie games i don't even know, but i suspect it may be because you are actually braindead and\or fucking with us. I don't know which and i don't care.
Does that make me any more likely to be scum?
Does that make it okay to lynch me?
Do you have any other significant reason other than an over-exaggerated poorly-quoted eleven-word sentence?
Are you even going to answer these questions?
Did you even read this post!?!

Neruz wrote:At this point i would actually lynch you even if i had incontrovertible proof that you were town, just so i don't have to read another one of your mind-numbingly stupid posts.
I sincerely hope that you are kidding. Please, let you be kidding. Please tell me you are kidding.

Neruz wrote:GreyICE, you might want to make your bandwagoning slightly less blatant. I know my explosion makes me look like an easy lynch right now, but it's going to look real shitty for you when i flip town, because that vote right there is so opportunistic it hurts.

I would scream at you for that bullshit about thinking aggression on day 1 is a scumtell, but it's clear at this point you've already decided what i said for me, and i'm all screamed out, so i'll just make it short and sweet.
It is not simply because you had an emotional breakdown, of sorts.
The reason is because, not that I necessarily do or do not agree with it, because you first said aggressive play was a scumtell, then flew into a rage and strangled somebody.
Neruz wrote: Fuck you, scum.
I do hope that you don't curse:
According to their posts, about half of the people here, including you, are still in grade school.

Please respond to any and all questions directed at you, or else necessary actions will be taken. If you are town, then you should have no trouble proving your innocence. The town should not lose a townie because you were too angry to respond to a few questions.
People both love and hate me... Without the 'love' part.
bgg1996
bgg1996
Goon
bgg1996
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:39 pm

Post by bgg1996 »

7 new posts were made since I wrote that.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:21 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Neruz wrote:bgg only has 4 votes, i had the same until you pulled off. If there isn't a wagon on me, then there isn't a wagon on bgg. You don't get to have it both ways.
Was five until I took my vote off him. You had 3 until I voted? LOL. Yeah, not the same.

I feel Xine's behavior is completely scummy, and now that I know the 'character' was what you were doing at the start of this thread, it makes more sense to me. Frankly, I like the new Neruz more, although you could tone it down with the 'retard' shit.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:24 pm

Post by Neruz »

bgg1996 wrote:
Neruz wrote:At this point i would actually lynch you even if i had incontrovertible proof that you were town, just so i don't have to read another one of your mind-numbingly stupid posts.
I sincerely hope that you are kidding. Please, let you be kidding. Please tell me you are kidding.
I am not kidding, i believe that reading your posts may actually be causing me permanent brain damage.

If you honestly don't know why
threatening the town
is anti-town, then i don't know what to say, because i don't speak idiot.
bgg1996 wrote:Are you even going to answer these questions?
No.
bgg1996 wrote:Did you even read this post!?!
Also no.

I am afraid i blacked out half-way through reading the line that started with "The reason is because", i suspect this may be because you once again said something retarded about my claiming all aggressive play everywhere under all circumstances regardless of rhyme or reason was a scumtell and everyone who is ever even slightly aggressive in any way shape or form should be lynched immediately with no further questions asked, but as i have no memory of the incident i cannot be certain.

If my suspicion is correct, please apply a belt sander to your face with judicious force until all the stupidity, misplaced condescension and blood is removed from your system.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:38 pm

Post by GreyICE »

bgg1996 wrote:
Neruz wrote:
bgg1996 wrote:In other words, yes I am stupid, but you still have to answer my stupid questions.
No, i don't. Hiraki has already pointed out how stupid you're being, if you like i can do the same; you're stupid, your 'question' is stupid. I have answered why i voted you and why i believe you to be scum already, in fact i'm fairly sure i've answered that stupid question twice now.
I asked two questions. This makes it seem like you did not read my post completely. Please read it again. Now have something to eat. You are clearly way too angry to post. If you are too angry, then your posts will not help
town
very much, and instead of conveying information that will help the
town
catch, and kill scum, you are making the town angry at you, which, if you are indeed
town
, make us lose another
townie
. Since the people who are reading this seem to be very dense, let me say that this is under the assumption that he is
town
BECAUSE this is what he would want to do if he was
town
. If he doesn't, he is not acting in the interest of the
town
Neruz wrote:
bgg1996 wrote:Also, if questions are stupid, that probably only means that the person asking them is stupid. Stupid people aren't any more likely to be mafia than smart ones, and while it may make it more likely that they are scum, it is not a good idea to suspect somebody based purely on how
"
f*cking retarded
"
they are being.
Mafia typically hide behind stupid questions because they have to make up their scumhunting. Mafia cannot actually scumhunt because they are the scum, therefore they have to
create
scumtells, which typically comes across as stupid and\or retarded questions, often re-hashing points that were already made and carefully laundering quotes so as to make their fabricated case look convincing.
Did I ever re-hash points that were already made?
Did I ever launder a quote?

I'm not asking scummy questions that seem stupid, I'm asking questions.

I'm not the most experienced player. I didn't see much, if any particularly scummy posts.
I have to find the scum, and vote for them. Otherwise, they win.
I was looking for anything that might seem suspicious. What I want to do is to win it for the town. What you want to do is lynch the people who annoy you too much with questions. Questions help us determine who is scum and who is town. By not answering my questions you are acting in the exact opposite way in which a
townie
should act. You are doing things that may may lose the game for the
town.
You are acting in the preference of the mafia scum. Read over the questions, and answer them in detail.

Neruz wrote:I'm sick of your bullshit and i'm sick of [Redacted]'s bullshit. You clearly have no clue what the hell you're doing; to call you a newbie is an insult to newbies everywhere. Why you're playing this game and not learning how to play mafia properly in the newbie games i don't even know, but i suspect it may be because you are actually braindead and\or fucking with us. I don't know which and i don't care.
Does that make me any more likely to be scum?
Does that make it okay to lynch me?
Do you have any other significant reason other than an over-exaggerated poorly-quoted eleven-word sentence?
Are you even going to answer these questions?
Did you even read this post!?!

Neruz wrote:GreyICE, you might want to make your bandwagoning slightly less blatant. I know my explosion makes me look like an easy lynch right now, but it's going to look real shitty for you when i flip town, because that vote right there is so opportunistic it hurts.

I would scream at you for that bullshit about thinking aggression on day 1 is a scumtell, but it's clear at this point you've already decided what i said for me, and i'm all screamed out, so i'll just make it short and sweet.
It is not simply because you had an emotional breakdown, of sorts.
The reason is because, not that I necessarily do or do not agree with it, because you first said aggressive play was a scumtell, then flew into a rage and strangled somebody.
Neruz wrote: Fuck you, scum.
I do hope that you don't curse:
According to their posts, about half of the people here, including you, are still in grade school.

Please respond to any and all questions directed at you, or else necessary actions will be taken. If you are
town
, then you should have no trouble proving your innocence. The town should not lose a
townie
because you were too angry to respond to a few questions.
ANYONE ELSE GET THE FEELING THIS IS TRYING A BIT TOO HARD?

I STILL THINK MY VOTE IS ON SCUM. DECISIONS, DECISIONS.

WAIT. XINE SCUM IS NEAR-CERTAIN, THIS COULD JUST BE
REALLY
BAD. NOPE, NOT MOVING.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
bgg1996
bgg1996
Goon
bgg1996
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:48 pm

Post by bgg1996 »

If you are not going to answer my questions or even read my posts, then call me braindead and retarded, then I do not see how you could be town.

If you were town then you should be either looking for mafia or trying to prove that your suspects are mafia to others,
not
just call others retarded until they snap.

Your post is rather infuriating. Is your purpose to make me snap? To make me say something incriminating?

If you continue to refuse to answer my questions, my suspicions will be strengthened and I will be forced to vote for your lynch and death.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:27 pm

Post by Llamarble »

I don't think there's a particular lack of counterwagon; also several players have been defending bgg. If you want to find him town, do so because you think his play is unfakeable.
I am too tired right now to figure out if Neruz is townflailing or scumflailing.
I am leaning more toward town on GreyIce and more toward scum on Xine now though. I am also a bit tired to explain that, which I realize is pretty much a total reversal of some of the few reads I've given. I'll make up for it tomorrow. Good night.
Neruz
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Neruz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:21 pm

Post by Neruz »

bgg1996 wrote:If you are not going to answer my questions
Neruz wrote:[
No.
bgg1996 wrote:even read my posts
Neruz wrote:
bgg1996 wrote:
I am not kidding, i believe that reading your posts may actually be causing me permanent brain damage.
ಠ_ಠ
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:35 am

Post by Hiraki »

This is town flail.

Scum flail have much less content and usually use WIFOM. I'm not voting Neruz.
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:44 am

Post by Xine »

I don't know about that, Neruz has declared willingness to lynch someone he believes to be town to remove an annoying player. I thought the plan was to lynch scum, wasn't that your plan, Neruz? I've seen enough to have reached a decision
VOTE: Neruz
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:50 am

Post by Hiraki »

Um. Xine.

#294 says "Haiiii~"

What's your response?
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:35 am

Post by GreyICE »

Xine wrote:I don't know about that, Neruz has declared willingness to lynch someone he believes to be town to remove an annoying player. I thought the plan was to lynch scum, wasn't that your plan, Neruz? I've seen enough to have reached a decision
VOTE: Neruz
Scum scum scum scum scum

This is such a scum post.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Xine
Xine
Goon
Xine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:58 am

Post by Xine »

Hiraki, I just voted in response to #294, I really don't understand your question. If you would like me to answer it, (if I haven't already) please rephrase it for me
GreyICE, why is that a scum post, other then that your pissed that I figured out from page one that you are scum, and you are stuck on OMGUS?
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." - Mark Twain
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:11 am

Post by Hiraki »

Neruz wrote:No, i don't. Hiraki has already pointed out how stupid you're being, if you like i can do the same; you're stupid, your 'question' is stupid. I have answered why i voted you and why
i believe you to be scum

Mafia
typically hide
Some be makin some good bullshit up.

Yes I did paraphrase by cutting the quote. But no where in that post had a mention of Bgg-town, just that he's scum for asking useless questions in order to create fake scumtells.

That's enough for me to add you to be Scumero Tres.

Unvote, Vote: Xine
bgg1996
bgg1996
Goon
bgg1996
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:34 am

Post by bgg1996 »

Neruz wrote:
bgg1996 wrote:If you are not going to answer my questions
Neruz wrote:[
No.
Neruz wrote:
bgg1996 wrote:
ಠ_ಠ
I'm not retarded. I can detect sarcasm.
Obviously you read the post, but you did not read my posts thoroughly, as to search for scum. You looked at it, then typed a response based on your initial feeling of hatred, did not include any information that could possibly be helpful to town, and continue to do so. You do not answer any answers whose answers may be helpful to the town. You answered the questions that would see if you even read the post, or had any plans to answer them in the future. Even if you knew the answers would not be helpful, it would keep a vote off of you which will get you lynched otherwise.
I highly suggest that you answer the questions now.

Also,
Neruz wrote:
bgg1996 wrote:
I hope you're still being sarcastic.

@Hiraki, who just posted while I was writing this, this is what Xine was referring to.
bgg1996
bgg1996
Goon
bgg1996
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:38 am

Post by bgg1996 »

Hiraki wrote:This is town flail.

Okay. I give up.

How could your scumbuddy possibly have less content than a single bolded smiley.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:39 am

Post by GreyICE »

Xine wrote:Hiraki, I just voted in response to #294, I really don't understand your question. If you would like me to answer it, (if I haven't already) please rephrase it for me
GreyICE, why is that a scum post, other then that your pissed that I figured out from page one that you are scum, and you are stuck on OMGUS?
Transparently horrible reason for voting, since we've ALL had townies we wanted to kill at some time or another, bad excuse to hop on a bandwagon, laaaaammmeee posting overall, yeah. It's like run up a pirate flag and put on a fireworks show while you're at it.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:27 am

Post by Hiraki »

bgg1996 wrote:
Hiraki wrote:This is town flail.

Okay. I give up.

How could your scumbuddy possibly have less content than a single bolded smiley.
YOU GOT ME BGG. HE ONLY DID HAVE ONE DEFENDING POST.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:32 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Okay, catching up time. First thing that really catches my eye is this post because of the possible connection between Neruz and Nathanael. To me, this post doesn't seem like bussing/distancing for some reason. It's mostly because of part a of his questioning of Neruz. If I were questioning a buddy, "why do you think I think you're scum?" is pretty much something I'd avoid at all costs, simply because my reaction to seeing that if I were on the receiving end of it would be "because it says so in my role PM, idiot" or something to that effect. Could be overthinking it, I suppose, but we'll see how it turns out.

bgg's explanations are getting dangerously far into WIFOMy metascum territory, but I'm still really not getting a scum feel off of them. This is where it would be nice to see a more recent game he played as scum, but he's refused to provide links from recent games, so I don't know.

@bgg
How would you describe your scum meta (beyond "try to look like I'm town")?
[Redacted] wrote:I still disagree with a BGG lynch atm and will be making a post about DRK on Monday
You sure know how to make a guy feel special ;)

I don't like the line of attack Hiraki's been following on bgg (see here for an example). It kind of feels like he's prodding bgg with a sharp stick and then going "ZOMG U SAID "OUCH" LOLSCUM"

Minor Neruz explosion in thread? check. Experience tells me Neruz-splosion isn't a scum tell and I don't find [Redacted]'s case hugely convincing, so meh. *sits on Neruz's fence*

I would like to see more out of Llamarble. My gut doesn't like him, but his posts aren't giving a huge amount to go on right now. I also want to look a bit more into Hiraki. For some rason, despite his having a reasonable number of posts, he's managed to fly almost completely under my radar.
Llamarble
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Llamarble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:44 am

Post by Llamarble »

Okay, today I'll make a complete set of reads & explanations.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”