Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:48 pm

Post by Andrius »

Nacho wrote: The South Park picture should have been your first hint.
:lol:
A bit let down there's nothing for me directly. :P

But, that aside, DO you have anything for me?
"This is the true face of a man who plays paladin."
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:49 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

my gut says Parama is CR
>_>
time for gutvoting
Unvote

Vote: Parama
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:51 pm

Post by Andrius »

Did my words go straight over your head, chess?
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:53 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

the ones about picking up my game?
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:53 pm

Post by Andrius »

Yeah.
You're letting me down, is all. Meh.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:54 pm

Post by Andrius »

Its just that I KNOW you can play amazingly, but you aren't and it befuddles me.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:14 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Exe wrote:@AV: Your entire explanation of how you are just being "patient" reads as a cop-out to me.
Cop-out for what?
AV wrote:Clearly if I think Andy is scummy due to his alliance shenanigans that lets VV off the misrep hook; if I think VV's scummy that means Andy's proposed scumminess due to the alliance is a misrep. I was trying to decide what side to come down on, and that decision was eased by Andy's "Oh I was joking (but clearly Exe wasn't!)" post.
You shouldn't need to think a vote through this deeply unless it's LyLo. If you're really thinking over a vote in this situation more than 5 minutes, you're overthinking.
Exe wrote:Your vote isn't on me.
Sounds like someone is trying so hard to pick the pro-town stance that he can't even remember what stance he picked.
This doesn't make sense to me.

I really, really think CooLDoG is town.
Andrius wrote:Plum is high-suspect
Andrius wrote:Nacho is leaning town
I thought you weren't voting Plum at this point because you weren't happy that I called Plum CR and then didn't vote her?
If the net result was Plum is still scum and Nacho has a better chance of being town than scum, then why no Plum vote?
AV wrote:I know that. I was explaining why I hadn't unvoted. While deciding what to do (i.e. in the situation before I voted Andy) my vote is more useful on you than on no one. That's a statement in the (persisting/perpetual) present tense because the sentiment is still true despite the condition not being fulfilled. My vote is more useful on someone (in this specific case you) than on no one.
Parentheses are anti-town, haven't you heard?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:17 pm

Post by Andrius »

Nacho wrote:I thought you weren't voting Plum at this point because you weren't happy that I called Plum CR and then didn't vote her?
If the net result was Plum is still scum and Nacho has a better chance of being town than scum, then why no Plum vote?
You're correct.
If Plum still scum I'd vote her. But I get CR-vibes from you so I'm holding off in that respect; no offense but if you are then you're trying to divert to someone else; and your unwillingness to vote her is odd.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:22 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Okay, then why aren't you voting for me?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:27 pm

Post by Andrius »

Because I'm not sure. Vibes. And I was hoping you'd explain why you didn't vote CR_Plum.
Though I feel most confident right now in voting a scumbag, of whatever color.
Unvote, Vote: Exe

CR is nice, but the supposed normal mafia is 2nd best.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:37 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Whoops, I thought I did that already.
I didn't vote Plum because I wasn't even sure if there WAS a mafia, so I figured I was best off voting for the person I felt strongest about. I also wanted to see how Plum would respond to the accusation, and of course I didn't want to tell her that.

VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:38 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

What is this? Why are people talking about Mafia? >.> That's D2 talk.
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:41 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Unvote, Vote: VasudeVa

VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:44 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

Care to back that up with reasoning buddy?
Call me Vas, ;D A little less active than I used to be due to IRL. Hoping to be back up to speed soon-ish!
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:00 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

I think you're the cult recruiter because of interactions with Andy. If your BROTHERHOOD with Andy is anything like a BROTHERHOOD that I'm used to, you wouldn't attack him as town with absolutely no reasoning like you have. You probably wouldn't do it as scum, either, because that's just drawing unnecessary attention to yourself. But, if you were cult that wanted to recruit him, going after him like this D1 would be a fine way to distance and make sure the Andy/Vas cult team you know you want to happen doesn't crumble at the first flip.

VasudeVa
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
VasudeVa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:05 pm

Post by VasudeVa »

But I do have reasons for attacking Andy. I've known him for long enough to get a feel for his game. (Almost 1 year bro <3.). Don't like what I see so far.

So what you're saying is...I'm cult because I'm voting/distancing my good friend? Do I even need to point out what's wrong with your argument? Better if you just added 'gut' somewhere in there, because that's all gut right there.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:13 pm

Post by Nachomamma8 »

Well then why are you attacking Andy?
If you have reasons, the least you can do is give them.

AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:00 am

Post by AurorusVox »

@Plum, if I had only ONE other suspect then I'd agree with your argument. But I had two who were looking fairly equal in my mind. You ignored the point that one being suspicious precludes the other (and maybe I was overthinking it)* but I couldn't AT THAT POINT decide who was scummier so I decided to sit back and see. A vote for one of them would have symbolised more than just suspicion of them, but also vindication of the other.

*oshit more antitown parentheses

---

Nacho, if you had a bad reason I would have thought you were making one up to justify not voting Plum, whereas a good reason that actually explained the distinction satisfactorily would have been...satisfyingly townish. I'm not sure, does your argument just boil down to (gut)meta of Plum - "I wouldn't expect scumPlum to do this" - or a familiarity with the workings of CR's in general? It looks to be a bit of both, is there one that's more prominent than the other or are they equal?
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:41 am

Post by Parama »

chesskid3 wrote:my gut says Parama is CR
>_>
time for gutvoting
Unvote

Vote: Parama
You're next.
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:35 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@andy, let me get this straight: when you posted "ALLIANCE IS GO" in response to exe posting about you being in an alliance with him, you really meant, lets have a good game guys, and lets have a lot of fun. I read words, not crap run-around. You were for the alliance when exe posted about it, and now you defy that you ever wanted one. Also to your point about l-1, it isn't necessary, you have already started to play differently. You have flip-flopped and lied about your original intentions.
confirm vote: andy

as for vas....

After the nacho back and forth I decided to go back to see what vas has posted.

No of his post seem to be that bad. I don't see the distancing from andy, of course this could be a meta thing that I'm not aware of. I also don't buy the AV wagon.
after a wank.
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:45 am

Post by Exe »

Great, Nacho is one of those people that posts giant walls of text of 1000 questions that are insanely annoying to navigate.

Why was I surprised at being called scum? Because I legitimately didn't think there were mafia until I was accused of being one.
Regarding the alliance, I'm pretty sure I've made my stance clear on that so far. My last few posts have dealt with that issue repeatedly.
Why is it fishy to want mafia dead instead of CR? Because frankly I'm still not convinced there
are
mafia, while we KNOW there is a cult recruiter and we KNOW cult recruiters get stronger the more you let them live. This isn't rocket science.
Occam's razor says go for the CR until we know there's anything else to fear.
Nacho wrote:What is that something? And why is this sentence all the attention that "something" gets?
Since when have I only posted one sentence about AV? I don't see how you can even begin to make the argument that the sentence u quoted was the only time I gave attention to AV being suspicious. And that "something" is that I have a gut scummy read on him. Isn't that obvious?
Differences between FrenzyAndy and this Andy is that he spent Frenzy mafia on the offensive and never really seemed nervous. This time, not so much.
Nacho wrote:Cop-out for what?
Seriously? I think someone is just asking questions for the sake of questions. This is starting to smell like an act to appear pro-town.
Read my posts accusing AV and tell me how exactly you don't understand what I am referring to. Please.

So Nacho really seems to be asking questions for the sake of noise, not for the sake of scum-hunting. Half of these questions don't even make any sense.

I'm still pretty confident that Andy is something other than town, so I'll keep my vote there. Nacho is moving up on the list. Cooldog is moving down.
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Do not expect me to play to a meta.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:54 am

Post by Andrius »

cooldog wrote: @andy, let me get this straight: when you posted "ALLIANCE IS GO" in response to exe posting about you being in an alliance with him, you really meant, lets have a good game guys, and lets have a lot of fun. I read words, not crap run-around. You were for the alliance when exe posted about it, and now you defy that you ever wanted one. Also to your point about l-1, it isn't necessary, you have already started to play differently. You have flip-flopped and lied about your original intentions. confirm vote: andy
lets have a good game guys, and lets have a lot of fun.
Yes. Hence the South Park picture. :P
You were for the alliance when exe posted about it, and now you defy that you ever wanted one.
I was not. Declaring an alliance before any strong reads AT ALL is asinine, and I have never supported an alliance. You must have a stick up your ass because you're clearly not seeing the light-hearted fun atmosphere I tried to create on PAGE FUCKING ONE.
BUT NO. YOU'RE A FUCKING PRICK AND ITS PISSING ME OFF.
I LIKE EXE.
I ENJOY PLAYING WITH HIM BECAUSE HE IS A CHALLENGE FOR ME.
Cooldog, if youre trying to be like Fate and mercilessly tunnel its not working. You're failing because you have nothing to go on besides my light-heartedness in the beginning of the game which you are abusing. Thanks dude.

OH AND YEAH CONFIRM THAT VOTE. YOU CONFIRM THAT VOTE PAGES LATER MMHMM.
Why DID you confirm your vote anyway?
Because you finally have "reasoning" for your shit case on me?
Cool beans.
Exe
Exe
Mafia Scum
Exe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:37 am

Post by Exe »

God Andy, everyone knows Mafia is srs bsns. What is this "fun" you are trying to have.
Note: Weekends are my busiest time. Expect me to not post much from Friday to Sunday.

Do not expect me to play to a meta.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:44 am

Post by Andrius »

Well YOU went from being all "yaaaay andy/parama alliance" to " what is "fun"".
Not cool Exe.
Andrius
Andrius
The Baker
Andrius
The Baker
The Baker

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:46 am

Post by Andrius »

That wasn't my first non-random vote.
I voted Cooldog on Page 5.