RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (isolation #0) » Sat May 07, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by RayFrost »

So um. No link to the game thread in my role PM. Didn't realize the game had started. Catching up now.
don't you feel silly now?
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (isolation #1) » Sat May 07, 2011 5:01 pm

Post by RayFrost »

So um guys. I'm on page 7. I'd give my current reads on stuff from way back there, but my reads would be so change-y that I'd rather just stick with reading. For the quick version of the reads I've got: you guys should be voting one of VV, Duplicity, or... VV.

Not going to vote until I'm one reading.

Salutations to MoI, though. By the by, I feel like breadcrumbing for no reason. Isn't that just peachy? I won't, though. No point. Breadcrumbs may come later, though. Be on the lookout... or something. Content may come within the next 24 hours too. Maybe. Depends on the weather (I wish I was speaking in a figurative sense here....).
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #615 (isolation #2) » Sat May 07, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Guys, quadz is town.

Discuss.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #618 (isolation #3) » Sat May 07, 2011 5:44 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Demonic Angel wrote:
RayFrost wrote:Guys, quadz is town.

Discuss.

Impossible.

Needs no further discussion.

Guys, this guy's scum. thought I'd let you know along with a progress update: page 11, parama's town, magua's town, MoI's town-ish, Plum is town, sotty is town, VV is scum, katsuki is possible but really more null scum, gamma is town, equinox is town.... You get the idea. A lot of town reads, very few scum reads.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #626 (isolation #4) » Sat May 07, 2011 5:52 pm

Post by RayFrost »

I haven't gotten to the part where demon angel replaces in, it seems. That and I don't bother reading opening posts. Sue me. The first sentence is a more accurate representation. The later mention is "my reads up to page 11"
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (isolation #5) » Sat May 07, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by RayFrost »

My read based off of half the thread's worth of posting by you. Shocking, I know. I mean... my
certainty
about this. Not being sarcastic.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #636 (isolation #6) » Sat May 07, 2011 7:33 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Page 22.

Vote: DemonicAngel

People that shouldn't be dying even if someone claims daycop with a guilty result (hint: the daycop's scum): MoI, Equinox, VPB, Magua, Hito, Gamma

People that are town but not nearly as clearly obvious ubar town as the above: Faraday, DDD, Quadz, Mothrax (mothrax is town due to associative tells based off of those voting him rather than his individual play), Parama, sotty, plum

Scum that should be lynched even if someone claims daycop with an innocent on them: D[ark]A[rts], VV, AGM

People that are scum but not nearly as clearly obvious ubar scum as the above: singer, nicki minaj

Null with more flavors than baskin robin's: Everyone else
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #637 (isolation #7) » Sat May 07, 2011 7:35 pm

Post by RayFrost »

I'm too lazy to go grab the posts, but...:

His push toward DDD seems highly unreasonable for scum to do. His points (though wrong) don't feel contrived in that regard, and the conviction he put into his case there doesn't have the urgency or flailing aspect to it that would be likely to come from scum that's so close to being sent to the grave. His posts lack the cornered feel that I'd expect scum to have when run up so far, and I honestly didn't understand the original suspicion on him in the first place.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #638 (isolation #8) » Sat May 07, 2011 7:36 pm

Post by RayFrost »

To be honest, I didn't have any kind of real read on him when I posted my "Quadz is town. Discuss."

Discuss.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #640 (isolation #9) » Sat May 07, 2011 7:41 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Magua wrote:I want to wait for Quadz's answers about my questions on Parama, but I'll hijack this to say that here:

RayFrost wrote:People that are scum but not nearly as clearly obvious ubar scum as the above: singer, nicki minaj

You are dead wrong. Both of these are town. Please stop being wrong in the future.

Shhhh. Duck your head and wait for them to speak. There is a time and place for everything, young padawan.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #641 (isolation #10) » Sat May 07, 2011 7:49 pm

Post by RayFrost »

AlmasterGM wrote:It should absolutely be allowed to be posted, in my opinion. The only reason it wouldn't be postable was if it was considered "out of game communication," in which case it should have been a modkill. That didn't happen, which makes it postable. But I'll wait and see.

This needs to be said:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO GAME-RELATION OF THAT PM TO THIS GAME, MAKING THE QUESTIONS, ANALYSIS AND/OR READS BASED OFF OF ITS EXISTENCE STUPID AND UNRELIABLE. FURTHER USE OF THE PM IN QUESTION FOR THIS PURPOSE WILL LEAD TO A SCUM READ.

CEASE. AND. DESIST.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (isolation #11) » Sat May 07, 2011 8:12 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Equinox wrote:
RayFrost wrote:THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO GAME-RELATION OF THAT PM TO THIS GAME, MAKING THE QUESTIONS, ANALYSIS AND/OR READS BASED OFF OF ITS EXISTENCE STUPID AND UNRELIABLE. FURTHER USE OF THE PM IN QUESTION FOR THIS PURPOSE WILL LEAD TO A SCUM READ.

Seeing as you have the biggest culprits of this in your town lists, I take it you don't have a problem with people using it in the last 26 pages?

I don't recall anybody saying what I just said about the PM, soo... not really. It's kinda like the flavor speculation in OoT mafia where I came in and told everybody to stfu about it. Except using this PM as a method for supporting / weakening a read actually is a tell on the players themselves. My stating in the big size is essentially the stfu about it post. People not stfu-ing about it = scumtell because it's not game related.

@ Katscum: Disagree. PM'ing a player about not-game-related stuff is not-game-related. It'd be like me telling equinox my scum meta based off of [inert recently completed games]... except it (the PM mothrax sent) is actually
less
relevant. (Random fact: I actually
did
talk with equinox about this and point out my tells in a real AIM conversation once, though the only game we were in together at the time is one we were hydra'ing in)
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #646 (isolation #12) » Sat May 07, 2011 8:17 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Gammagooey wrote:
RayFrost wrote:His push toward DDD seems highly unreasonable for scum to do. His points (though wrong) don't feel contrived in that regard, and the conviction he put into his case there doesn't have the urgency or flailing aspect to it that would be likely to come from scum that's so close to being sent to the grave. His posts lack the cornered feel that I'd expect scum to have when run up so far, and I honestly didn't understand the original suspicion on him in the first place.

Umm. I disagree?
If I was scum in quad's position I'd find DDD at least a decent target- nobody's posting about him so it would be "scumhunting" on someone who hasn't gotten much attention, people can't really argue with the fact that DDD hasn't given much content like they can with "I think his posts are legit townz cause etc.", and he isn't likely to explode with content and make his read look shitty in the near future.

DDD isn't someone I'd consider a good target or reasons I'm not sure you considered: 1. DDD is an active player, even if he isn't a prolific poster, 2. DDD has yet to display :badlogic:, 3. there are numerous other people that have lacking content. I'd consider the fact eople haven't really attacked DDD and are essentially considering him town-ish to make him a roughly equal target with, say, seraphim. Neither seem particularly reasonable targets if you're going to push, especially when there are easier targets like NS, mothrax, AGM, katsuki, etc to attack if you're going to be scum looking for an "easy target" (Note because I just realized that someone might be dumb enough to make this argument: I am not saying that any of the people who are in the "Easy target" list are town - just that they'd be easy to attack without much suspicion if you chose to do it, regardless of the target's alignment).

G[reat]G[oomba] wrote:
RayFrost wrote:To be honest, I didn't have any kind of real read on him when I posted my "Quadz is town. Discuss."

Discuss.

*shrugs*

:thumbs up:

Sticky Rays wrote:As a final note I giggled at this.
Ray Charles wrote:People that shouldn't be dying even if someone claims daycop with a guilty result (hint: the daycop's scum):Gamma

Eh?
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (isolation #13) » Sat May 07, 2011 8:24 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Gammagooey wrote:Dammit rayfrost read the thread better/have a better memory. Reread my iso #3.

Oh,
that
. Okay, I get it now. To be honest, I misremembered you as sykedoc for miller even though syke isn't in this game. :oops:
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #650 (isolation #14) » Sat May 07, 2011 9:02 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Demonic Angel wrote:
RayFrost wrote:
@ Katscum: Disagree. PM'ing a player about not-game-related stuff is not-game-related. It'd be like me telling equinox my scum meta based off of [inert recently completed games]... except it (the PM mothrax sent) is actually
less
relevant. (Random fact: I actually
did
talk with equinox about this and point out my tells in a real AIM conversation once, though the only game we were in together at the time is one we were hydra'ing in)

Except, said PM was a result of in-game actions.

We are not talking about casual conversations such as AIM. We are talking about a PM that directly stemmed through game events.

Your response to Equinox was also extremely weak.

Erm, no. Mothrax specifically said that he sent a PM with no relation to game events. Unless we're talking about another PM that happened that wasn't mentioned?

I fail to see what about my response to equi was weak. Nobody said "THIS IS STUPID, STFU ABOUT IT" - as a result, speculation surrounding it is just a stupidity indicator, not a scumtell. It's now going to be a scumtell if it happens.

Care to explain why you're pushing so hard for the PM to be related to this game? I can't follow the purpose.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #654 (isolation #15) » Sat May 07, 2011 10:53 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Wait, katsuki knows town-Ray outside of replacing into a shitty game town Ray? I didn't know this.

I'm dismissing the M because I misunderstood the context of the PM - my memory is that it had no relation to game-events (as per what mothrax said). If this is untrue, go balls to the wall using it. If it's true, then it's immediately not game relevant and, well... you know what I think on that.

Hito's wall posting follows a very distinct style that I've got moderate meta for (he does it as both town and scum, but... there are differences). His style of posting here is actually a town level of clarity and confidence. His desire to dive into the setup speculation also reads town: this is one of his habits, though I don't know if it's a town and scum habit.

VPB's holding back here doesn't feel scummy to me. I'll give you more when he gives me more. Trust and peace.

MoI's read.... I'll let you know later.

Plum's postings are actually really good. I was with her in MoCo to see her thought processes, and her thinking here doesn't ring of the same flow as her thoughts there.

DDD's an instinctual read.

AGM's "GO GO MOTHRAX, IGNORE EVERYONE ELSE, MOTHRAX MUST DIE" style just rings hollow to me. Obv not fakeclaiming, but not necessarily going for our best interests here. I really don't think he is, and I find his lack of high contributions elsewhere even after he's caught up to be suspect. I fail to see the validity of point b for discrediting or countering my belief here, though I may be misunderstanding it.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #655 (isolation #16) » Sat May 07, 2011 10:54 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Demonic Angel wrote:As for the Equi statement, and your subsequent response, you are content in wrapping yourself in your own
warped
reality.
You're also going off on an entirely seperate tangent.

Erm. Wut @ bolded

How so @ italicized
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #670 (isolation #17) » Wed May 11, 2011 2:20 am

Post by RayFrost »

sottyrulez wrote:The thing I really dislike about Singer is the issue she made about the Mothrax PM which arguably lead to the modkill. I can't help but think that was deliberate.

Vote: Quadz

He's scum too.

Erm. What?

Singer didn't make a big deal: AGM, demonic angels, and myself, IIRC, were the main people discussing it at the time the mod team came to a decision. Singer at most paid lip service to the topic, while AGM and DA were pushing heavily on it having an impact on the game.

I fail to see why you don't find them suspect and choose to instead single out SS.

Equinox is female, MoI. Just thought I'd let you know.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (isolation #18) » Wed May 11, 2011 2:22 am

Post by RayFrost »

ooba wrote:Quadz is def. scum - meta reasons - totally different vibe in another game

Also we need to work out a method for revealing N0 worship and checking out yesterday's faith results. For this to give us the most info, we should have every player reveal N0 worship before we start talking about faith for various combinations on N1.

I suggest popcorn* since it's faster than combining different people's scum lists to come up with claim order. (Day has started at 50%)

*Meaning the first person is selected randomly and he chooses the next person to claim N0 worship

I disagree with choosing the first person randomly. This does
not
maximize the benefit to town by minimizing the benefit to perceived scum. It's better to vote on who should reveal and work from there.

I don't really agree with the N0 worship thing being of interest at this point, though. Not entirely sure, but yeah. Seems marginal, but then again... I've never been one for setup discussion.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (isolation #19) » Wed May 11, 2011 2:29 am

Post by RayFrost »

VP Baltar wrote:Hrm...this is going to be a short game at this rate.

Vote:quadz
obv scum is still scum.

Ok, I got fully caught up over night. I got very strong town reads on
Ray
, Seraphim, Faraday and substantial town reads on Sottyrulez, DDD and Gamma.

I think
hito
and
Plum
look pretty damn scummy and I'd be willing to lynch them after quadz is dead. Signer I'm up in the air on because I kind of feel like she is paying lip service to the quadz wagon after it got serious backing. One of MoI and VV is probably scum, but I'm leaning the latter in this case. Reserving the rest of my reads until I feel more comfortable making those calls.

Bolded = Do Not Compute. Explanations please.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #676 (isolation #20) » Wed May 11, 2011 2:41 am

Post by RayFrost »

It's possible that the mod team decided that ending the day, modkilling mothrax, and halving our battery power was a good punishment or that there's a power that halves the start-of-day battery. You never know. Ah, the joys of modkills providing wifom in such things....
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #679 (isolation #21) » Wed May 11, 2011 3:24 am

Post by RayFrost »

VP Baltar wrote:@Ray - It makes no sense for you to have not found the thread for so long if you were scum because your role PM would have had a scum
daytalk QT link
and your buddies would have told you to post before you did.

Also, it seems that a modkill would be enough punishment for a modkill. And besides, battery being reduced today is no biggie since we know quadz is scum. Power lynch.

Where did you get this from?

Scumslip? VP, that was bad. Like really, really bad. There's NO statement ANYWHERE of daytalk.

Vote: VP Baltar
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #680 (isolation #22) » Wed May 11, 2011 3:28 am

Post by RayFrost »

By the above, I want to clarify: there's no confirmation by the mod of the existence of daytalk, yet VP acts as if it is a 100% guaranteed thing in his post (he's basing a
very strong town read
off of this - that's a lot of confidence to put into something that's just undetermined by the mod). This is the reason I feel it is a scumslip. I may be wrong, but... come on.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #683 (isolation #23) » Wed May 11, 2011 3:35 am

Post by RayFrost »

Vi wrote:
Can the Mafia talk to each other during the Day?
Maybe.

Says it here, but yeh.

You don't scumslip, you're right. I'll walk on by this, but I don't really feel that your point is valid. I've had instances where I've been scum, not known about the game thread, and ended up being prodded (like I was here) before I even realized the game was open. By the by, the game I'm recalling this from happens to be MoCo. Soooooo... yeah. Got any valid reasons for finding me town, or is that it? If that's it, it seems a bit of a stretch to call me a "strong" town read of any kind.

Also, you didn't explain the hito / plum scum reads. Please do so. Now, preferably.

Unvote
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (isolation #24) » Wed May 11, 2011 3:36 am

Post by RayFrost »

Equinox wrote:...

Hi equinox. How's the whole reading up on the game thing going? Got any reads to share with us? How about a list of people you think are scum? CAn you do that for me?
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #687 (isolation #25) » Wed May 11, 2011 3:44 am

Post by RayFrost »

Mmmkmay, makes sense.

Can you tell me why quadz is scummier than them if you have meta and the like to support your cases? Not really following the <I don't agree with it, but it makes sense logic> of those two in contrast with the <I don't agree with it, and I have trouble even following it logic> of quadz-case. Might be due to the fact nobody's laid out a perfectly neat case for me. I have difficulty reading between the lines.

Aside from that, I really do think I'm going to end up with an overflow of town reads this game. I'm not sure if I'm happy about that.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (isolation #26) » Wed May 11, 2011 3:44 am

Post by RayFrost »

sottyrulez wrote:
RayFrost wrote:

Hi equinox. How's the whole reading up on the game thing going? Got any reads to share with us? How about a list of people you think are scum? CAn you do that for me?

That's going to be a little difficult.

wut
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #690 (isolation #27) » Wed May 11, 2011 3:50 am

Post by RayFrost »

Oh, right. I forgot. Sorry, equi. >.>

God I shouldn't post late at night. Yeah, I'm going to stop posting now. See yah.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (isolation #28) » Wed May 11, 2011 7:15 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Quadz is town, the argument that he's scum is pitiful. The pushes on him are 90% "QUADZ IZ R SCUM, VOET HIM NAO" and 10% remotely valid stuff. I can guarantee you that scum are on this wagon. GUARANTEE.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (isolation #29) » Wed May 11, 2011 7:16 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Before I forget:

Vote: Faraday
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #800 (isolation #30) » Wed May 11, 2011 7:22 pm

Post by RayFrost »

DA is amazing. MoIscum, Rayfrostscum, quadzscum, and hitoscum all caught!

Now we just need
something even remotely resembling a valid case... or a case at all... hell, I'd settle for some content
, and this game's over. Amirite or amirite.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #809 (isolation #31) » Wed May 11, 2011 7:28 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Faraday wrote:
RayFrost wrote:DA is amazing. MoIscum, Rayfrostscum, quadzscum, and hitoscum all caught!

Now we just need
something even remotely resembling a valid case... or a case at all... hell, I'd settle for some content

No. We don't need cases. We just need scumlynches. Help us actually achieve one.

Yeah, we need scumlynches, but of course you know quadz is scum thanks to your telepathic knowledge, amirite? REASONING IS PRO-TOWN.

I'm afraid that, unlike you, I can't read minds, so you'll have to actually explain how quadz is scum rather than just saying "quadz is scum."

If you don't, you immediately become subject to "My house is a motorbike, your argument is invalid"
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #810 (isolation #32) » Wed May 11, 2011 7:29 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Demonic Angel wrote:
Faraday wrote:
RayFrost wrote:Before I forget:

Vote: Faraday

Are you scum or just this bad at the game? I'm not entirely sure. We're lynching quadz today don't stop the inevitable.

Read his D1 stuff.

Then read every
other
townray game there has ever been.

You have absolutely no fucking knowledge of my play, do you? Are you basing your meta here off of WoW mafia or OoT mafia, katsuki? Or is it mystery hydra head x?

How about we go in reverse. Read my D1 stuff.

Then read every scumray game there has ever been.

By the way, because I feel like splitting hairs, the bolded can be considered a scumslip.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #816 (isolation #33) » Wed May 11, 2011 7:33 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Demonic Angel wrote:Yeah someday.

I think I've only ever written one case on MS before. And that was only to try and impress Flay. :P

"I deliberately make it impossible for anybody to ever follow my thought process and make sure that I provide a bare minimum of valuable posting cuz I feel like it"

Why the fuck didn't AGM choose you to policy lynch?

ooba: I've no desire to trawl through your games to find the one you're referencing and read it. Meta's a flimsy excuse to proclaim from the rooftops that someone is scum when you also happen to be unable to actually explain the meta to anybody. Use stuff from in this game for scumtells please.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #819 (isolation #34) » Wed May 11, 2011 7:35 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Demonic Angel wrote:
quadz08 wrote:... You're an idiot. Just fyi.

First, didn't have the Faith to vig. Only got 3.
Second, didn't have anyone worth doctoring. Might as well prevent the mislynch.

quadz08 wrote:Jeebus. Look, the only player I thought likely to get hit was NM-town (and that's only because of the claim), and I was far from sure that NM was town. Besides, my doc is also an RB, and in a game like this, RBing
anybody
could be bad news. [

So instead of potentially preventing a kill, he is more concerned with trying to make himself appear more townie by neighborizing someone.

HOW THE FUCK IS THAT TRAIN OF THOUGHT IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM TOWN?

TRYING TO PREVENT KILLS IS TOWN.
TOWN DO NOT WORRY ABOUT HOW TO MAKE THEMSELVES APPEAR MORE TOWN.

Not to mention that rb excuse is weak as shit, considering his role states that it is only conditional.

So instead of potentially roleblocking a pro-town power, he is more concerned with preventing a mislynch and finding by neighborizing someone.

HOW THE FUCK IS THAT TRAIN OF THOUGHT IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM SCUM?

TRYING TO FIND SCUMA ND PREVENT MISLYNCHES IS TOWN.
TOWN WORRIES ABOUT FINDING SCUM.

Not to mention that you've still not said anything about his play that's scummy aside from going "lolfakeclaim."

We could go like this all day, but I think I'm going to stop replying to you until you provide something worth a response.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #821 (isolation #35) » Wed May 11, 2011 7:37 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Faraday wrote:
RayFrost wrote:DA is amazing. MoIscum, Rayfrostscum, quadzscum, and hitoscum all caught!

Now we just need

Scum get like this when they feel they're caught 'for the wrong reasons (lol no reason'. Are you scum Ray?

Town get like this when they feel people are being fucking retarded, too. Amazing, I know. I also know you wish I was scum and all, but... my role PM disagrees. Hate to break your heart like that, faraday.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #825 (isolation #36) » Wed May 11, 2011 7:44 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Demonic Angel wrote:EBWOP: And certain people (coughquadzcough) try to use the replacing thing to label me as "not playing the game"
to call me scum

Quoting the only DA post that can be seen as stating a reason quadz is scum.

Out of 45 posts.

Aside from this, DA actually has three posts for MoI.

That makes 4 / 45. Little bit less than 1/9 of the posting.

Congratulations. You're really showing your stances and reasoning, bro.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #826 (isolation #37) » Wed May 11, 2011 7:44 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Oh, I forgot about the katsuki posts. Let me go iso that account, too.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (isolation #38) » Wed May 11, 2011 7:46 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Yeah, add another 19 posts to the post total, still only 4 posts with reasoning, but you can add ~3 posts with stances.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (isolation #39) » Wed May 11, 2011 8:04 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Nobody Special wrote:@RayFrost: Tell me why I should believe you're town.

> Read my posts

> Determine for yourself that I'm brilliant

> ????

> PROFIT

The four step guide to figuring me out.

Now... when was the last time you listed your scum reads?

Unvote, Vote: Demonic Angel
- I believe faraday's just trolling at this point. His play makes no sense to me otherwise, but I honestly can't get a handle on my read of him until I feel certain he's not doing this shit deliberately..
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (isolation #40) » Wed May 11, 2011 8:10 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Demonic Angel wrote:
RayFrost wrote:Now... when was the last time you listed your scum reads?

- I believe faraday's just trolling at this point. His play makes no sense to me otherwise, but I honestly can't get a handle on my read of him until I feel certain he's not doing this shit deliberately..

My iso states who I've thought are scum over the entire course of this game quite clearly. Though, they sometimes involve you reading them in context with the game.

But that vote.
"I'mma vote DA while fate isn't posting and when I can bully Kats because I think Faraday is dodgy"
WUT?

Because screaming "X IS SCUM" without providing evidence is very useful, yes.

.... What? 1) didn't know fate was in the hydra, 2) my faraday commentary is explaining why I'm less certain about him than I am about you - nothing to do with my scum read (hint: my scum read's pointed out by my summary of your iso)
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (isolation #41) » Wed May 11, 2011 8:11 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Fate could post a thousand times and if his posts were as scummy as your own, I'd still be voting you.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (isolation #42) » Wed May 11, 2011 8:16 pm

Post by RayFrost »

So anyway, is anybody else in that hydra actually up to date and posting something worth a damn, or is it all silent hill in your QT? This is relevant to my read of you, by the way.

Erm, you saying "i r referenced him many many tiems" without pointing the posts out where you do so hardly counts as invalidating my argument. Evidence, not hearsay.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #844 (isolation #43) » Wed May 11, 2011 8:18 pm

Post by RayFrost »

So I'm going to stop posting now in preference to watching youtube videos and playing League of Legends.

Bye.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #939 (isolation #44) » Thu May 12, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by RayFrost »

How nice of you guys to hammer when we have at least two players that've posted nearly nothing this game day. Lovely bit of rushing a lynch without trying to maximize the content quantity. In the case that quadz flips town, I'd like a doughnut. A chocolate one with frosting.

In the case that he flips scum, I will post an image of someone eating a hat.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (isolation #45) » Sun May 15, 2011 7:34 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Seraphim wrote:We love you GG. We'll string up more scum in your honor and hang their entrails from the rafters to avenge your death.

SS(especially) and hito's flip implies that they KNEW that quadz was going to hang today and were trying to salvage some town cred and clear SS. So I seriously that anyone left in the pro-quadz camp is scum, given that at 3/(4 or 5)ths was anti-quadz yesterday. I just feel like the remaining scum(s) was A. on the wagon or B. somewhere between the two camps.

Of course, it's highly possible that I'm completely wrong but given that we suddenly have three scum flips...I don't think they would put all their eggs in one basket.

I could see Plum scum.

But no one vote RayFrost for now please. Seriously. I have VERY good reasons.

You have the blessings of the sky father for this post. For the really realz.

Anyway... not buying the plum hate for the moment, but I admit to having bias based upon [redacted] caused by [redacted].

Parama, didn't you say you had a case somewhere n that head of yours? If so, eel free to, I dunno... post it sometime. In the meantime, have a healthy bowl of blatant OMGUS.
Vote: Parama
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #980 (isolation #46) » Mon May 16, 2011 2:20 am

Post by RayFrost »

I think that the stuff regarding being split apart makes sense, especially considering that the hard-defense by hito really doesn't make sense if they knew about each other: bus hard those you feel are going to die in your team. That's the only way to play.

By the by, I don't follow the VP hate. I really can't see VP-scum pushing extremely hard on
three separate tigers
to the extent he did. I
guess
I could see VP-SK, but I don't see any arguments for that, so it's moot.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #983 (isolation #47) » Mon May 16, 2011 2:31 am

Post by RayFrost »

Hey VP.

Is my parama vote getting on your nerves because it's blatant omgus that's admitted or because I id it without commenting on anything else? I'm feeling a bit lazy right now, so I don't feel like thinking over which it could be.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #984 (isolation #48) » Mon May 16, 2011 2:33 am

Post by RayFrost »

Also: varied kill flavors = kill flavors unique to scum members, methinks. Just random speculation there. And there is nothing unusual about there being 4 kills instead of 3. Speculation as well.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #986 (isolation #49) » Mon May 16, 2011 2:42 am

Post by RayFrost »

Well, I have a bias that makes me want plum to stay alive. One I don't want to delve into.

To be honest, I'm finding it difficult to analyze things when there was the push on quadz and then two tiger kills. I just highly doubt the mod would allow scum cross kills, and I could account for one with a SK, but that would require at least two town vig abilities. That said, I can't tell which would be which, as kill flavors lack any consistency.

I still really dislike DA, but I'm on the fence regarding it being the fact katsuki's just a bad player or katsuki being scum this game. Fate's a hard person for me to read despite my siable games with him because his meta is so completely artificial. Everything in me screams they are scum, but I can't find myself really wanting to fight it out in thread. The thought of engaging in a huge fight with fate just makes me want to replace out now. Dealing with him is
hellish

With other players like faraday and parama, I just can't read them. They provide virtually nothing, but faraday pushed for scum and parama's... parama. I've played with him before, and he feels town. That doesn't make my aggravation with him any less as he seems to be deliberately trying to minimize his usefulness for who knows what reason. I've seen parama make cases. He's not doing that here, so I really want to at least see his case on me to know he's actually doing something here and not just blowing smoke up my ass.

With AGM, he's null through and through because I don't feel he's really given me much to go off of.

NS needs to post, magua seems town, sotty seems town, seraphim seems town, and MoI I forget my read on right now. DDD needs to post moar before I feel like I can say something either way.

Note that I wrote this while looking at the opening post. I may end up iso-ing DDD / MoI at some point, but I don't feel like it right now.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #989 (isolation #50) » Mon May 16, 2011 2:45 am

Post by RayFrost »

VP Baltar wrote:I think there are better places to vote than Parama. We have three Tigers dead and I'd like to see some analysis from you regarding that. If you're lazy now, that's cool, but I'd like to see a post when you're not. Basically, you were in the group saying quadz couldn't be scum yesterday when his actions were so obv. scum. I particularly don't like that from you because I trust your scum hunting gut calls like I trust Amished's. So, I need you to either reassure me you're town here (which Parama vote isn't doing) or die a fiery death.

I didn't say he couldn't be, I just failed to see any logic behind the push on him. I felt he was town, and I didn't see people making an argument for otherwise that was different from "cuz he's scum. duh."

Contrary to popular opinion, RayFrost can't read minds to understand the logic behind things he disagrees with.

Parama's actually a good place to vote for the time being.

I'm flattered by the comparison to Amished, but keep in mind that my strength lies in m scum play, not my town play. My town play is thoroughly mediocre in results and efficacy.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #994 (isolation #51) » Mon May 16, 2011 2:51 am

Post by RayFrost »

Faraday wrote:
RayFrost wrote:
With other players like faraday and parama, I just can't read them. They provide virtually nothing

what the fuck is this shit

You've got 141451242 one liners, but I hardly think that gems like these:

Faraday wrote:
Nicki Minaj wrote:Stop interfering with my attempts to role-fish, Faraday.

Seriously, there is a reason I'm asking this question.

I asked mine for a reason too.

Faraday wrote:Oh come now. Everyone makes mistakes. That's a relief though.

Faraday wrote:No reason to believe you'd lie about the mix-up. Thus your vote is no longer scummy.

Faraday wrote:Although I guess I don't see Mina-scum asking the question about Evil Aligned players. But then your refusing to answer my question is scummy. I dunno.

Show the hit and miss quality of your posts. There's a splice of "not saying a fucking thing" and "says something" but none of it has any sort of oomph to it that makes me feel like I can read it as something other than null.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #997 (isolation #52) » Mon May 16, 2011 2:53 am

Post by RayFrost »

VP Baltar wrote:
Ray wrote:I'm flattered by the comparison to Amished, but keep in mind that my strength lies in m scum play, not my town play. My town play is thoroughly mediocre in results and efficacy.

And when I was scum with you in MoCo you said the opposite didn't you? I don't get it.

That was before MoCo. This is after.

It's also after the newbie game I got (slightly unjustly) nom'd for.

It's also after hydra mafia.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1000 (isolation #53) » Mon May 16, 2011 2:58 am

Post by RayFrost »

Faraday wrote:
Hito's wall posting follows a very distinct style that I've got moderate meta for (he does it as both town and scum, but... there are differences). His style of posting here is actually a town level of clarity and confidence. His desire to dive into the setup speculation also reads town: this is one of his habits, though I don't know if it's a town and scum habit.

^^^^ literally the worst reason to call someone town. it's based on an apparent love of set-up speculation (lol? why is that townie for ANYONE?). what in particular made you so sure hito was town, ray?

Posts like these and these made me have :good feelings: about him. He makes his argument and admits the flaws in them. I'm a sucker for "X y and z support me, though I do admit to biases a, b, and c when making these arguments" because it's how I think about my own arguments.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1001 (isolation #54) » Mon May 16, 2011 2:59 am

Post by RayFrost »

Faraday wrote:
RayFrost wrote:

Show the hit and miss quality of your posts. There's a splice of "not saying a fucking thing" and "says something" but none of it has any sort of oomph to it that makes me feel like I can read it as something other than null.

that's 3/idk how many one liners, and the nicki minaj point was valid, so I'm not even sure what you're talking about.

i'm done with you, you can die after plum.

You clearly didn't read what I said properly. HIT AND MISS.

You've got valid points and then you also have worthless fluff. Yet you act like everyfuckingthing you've posted is a gem of brilliance. Either you're
trying
to be aggravating, or you've really had a change in style since we hydra'd together.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1003 (isolation #55) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:02 am

Post by RayFrost »

Parama wrote:Rayfrost be patient. I'm trying to see how long I can go before people notice that I haven't contributed anything to this game besides night actions.

I noticed d2. Do I not count as people anymore?
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1006 (isolation #56) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:09 am

Post by RayFrost »

VP Baltar wrote:@ Ray -Faraday is town. Move on. Your gut reads have already been shown to be bad this game, perhaps its time to consider things in a wider light. I'm seriously giving you huge benefit of the doubt this game.

My gut reads aren't even how I get scum in the first place as town. The fact I'm prone to completely changing my mind gets me killed early and then I don't have to worry about sweet fuck all. Seriously. It's what I go for.

"Wider light" = wut

Great, keep giving me the benefit. Also, random Q: would it be worthwhile for people to claim faith totals from last night? I've got thoughts that I want to share but am unsure about that regard faith stuff, so yeah.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1007 (isolation #57) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:12 am

Post by RayFrost »

Faraday wrote:
RayFrost wrote:

You've got valid points and then you also have worthless fluff. Yet you act like everyfuckingthing you've posted is a gem of brilliance. Either you're
trying
to be aggravating, or you've really had a change in style since we hydra'd together.

i never said that, i tend to post whatever comes to mind really. i'm aware i've made a few spam posts but w/e they're short at least and i'm enjoying the game.yes, most of my posts are one liners. saying it's hard to get a read on me is sort of fucking ridiculous though or however you phrased it.

eh how often have you played with hito? he doesn't strike me as someone who would point out weaknesses in his own cases, from his play in storm of swords.

sotty, confirm/deny? you should have a more informed opinion on this that little old me.

I just have a different recollection of you from the one time we hydra'd together, but I guess that was a long time ago... and I
did
flake out of that, so yeah. I'll readjust.

MoCo's my only recent-ish game with him.He didn't exactly post outside of when he was essentially cnf-town, so I suppose that wouldn't be a good meta basis. Ugh. I just remembered something that makes my entire basis on how to read hito crap. God my memory sucks.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1010 (isolation #58) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:14 am

Post by RayFrost »

Parama wrote:
RayFrost wrote:
Parama wrote:Rayfrost be patient. I'm trying to see how long I can go before people notice that I haven't contributed anything to this game besides night actions.

I noticed d2. Do I not count as people anymore?

You're a snowman with a laser coming out of his chest. So no.

VP you're reading this too, right?
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1011 (isolation #59) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:15 am

Post by RayFrost »

ooba wrote:
RayFrost wrote:Great, keep giving me the benefit. Also, random Q: would it be worthwhile for people to claim faith totals from last night? I've got thoughts that I want to share but am unsure about that regard faith stuff, so yeah.
I'd like to take a page from oGaM and suggest that the time is right for a massclaim ..

A page from what.

Also: details of the massclaim here? role name / domain / faith totals / actions / etc.

To be honest, I feel that people should decide re: actions but that role name, domain, and faith totals should be required.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1016 (isolation #60) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:24 am

Post by RayFrost »

How about I make a case tomorrow. It's almost midnight here, and I'm exhausted, but I'm pretty sure I'll have the energy necessary to read this entire thread and give you a case. I'll just have to pretend that I'm replacing into the game for an impostor or something to give myself the motivation to read that much.

In the meantime, I'm not going to vote either of them for the time being.
Unvote

My vote will go somewhere depending on a certain thing or few. Not bluffing or lying here. There's some stuff I'm waiting for.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (isolation #61) » Mon May 16, 2011 3:29 am

Post by RayFrost »

I highly disagree with claiming abilities at this time. Like seriously. I can't see a potential benefit from claiming what you can do.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1176 (isolation #62) » Mon May 16, 2011 1:08 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Justice / Syncretism.

Suffice to say that I actually agree with ooba on going for justice. Justice specifically because it helps me as well. I have a cast that's worth it and can't even be prevented by killing me. Which is wonderful. /drop it like it's hot

All I can say before I head off to Japanese class. I'll be back sometime within the next twelve hours.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1227 (isolation #63) » Mon May 16, 2011 10:08 pm

Post by RayFrost »

I'd really love it if the "teem ooba" went justice for the worship. I'll come out and say that I have an ability that makes it
so fucking worth it

Plum: I actually found the image when I posted that, but then I forgot to bookmark it. I found a new one, after three minutes of searching.

Going on to say that, assuming I get six faith, that I can make it so I die along with one of VPB's vig shots while still being of use from the town afterward. He won't need to use one on me (that's assuming redirect-esque abilities count before kills).

There is 100% no need to lynch me at this time. If I get six faith and am still alive on d4, I'll tell you guys what I have in mind.

By the way,
Unvote: Parama
- thank you bro
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1228 (isolation #64) » Mon May 16, 2011 10:16 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Plum wrote:
RayFrost wrote:Scum that should be lynched even if someone claims daycop with an innocent on them: D[ark]A[rts], VV, AGM

People that are scum but not nearly as clearly obvious ubar scum as the above: singer, nicki minaj

Puts her as semi-scum but not real super scum. Given Nicki Minaj has already flipped Town.

Yes... because there totally were posts by singer that showed she was scum. Hind sight, etc.

Plummer wrote:
RayFrost wrote:
sottyrulez wrote:The thing I really dislike about Singer is the issue she made about the Mothrax PM which arguably lead to the modkill. I can't help but think that was deliberate.

He's scum too.

Erm. What?

Singer didn't make a big deal: AGM, demonic angels, and myself, IIRC, were the main people discussing it at the time the mod team came to a decision. Singer at most paid lip service to the topic, while AGM and DA were pushing heavily on it having an impact on the game.

I fail to see why you don't find them suspect and choose to instead single out SS.

Softdefend Singer when she was far from a viable lynch (plus when they were planning to pull the Neighborizer gambit???).

It's not a soft defend. It's calling sotty outon what I perceived to be a misrepresentation of the situation: the statement that singer made a big deal of the PM. After further discussion, I dropped the subject because I understood what sotty meant.

Plum wrote:
RayFrost wrote:In the case that he flips scum, I will post an image of someone eating a hat.

Didn't post this. A Townie might suck up the fact that he was wrong about Quadz and eat his crow and get on with it; this smacks of confidence, possibly faked - and a strong desire not to go back to how wrong he was about Quadz or even touch the Quadzlynch
at all

I forgot to bookmark my desired image. I then got annoyed and didn't feel like finding a new one because I wanted the image that I found the first time. ... how am I not eating my crow now? Yes, because scum
should
hard press their belief that their lynched-buddy is still town in their eyes.

Plum wrote:
RayFrost wrote:Well, I have a bias that makes me want plum to stay alive. One I don't want to delve into.

Spill. Hell, it looks like many players want me lynched today anyway. And I don't see much attempted scumhunting out of you today. If there's enough pressure on me to take me down I'm more than happy to take you down with.

Erm, that requires my claiming my role name. If people want me to do it, I will, but...~
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1229 (isolation #65) » Mon May 16, 2011 10:20 pm

Post by RayFrost »

By the way, for those of you watching at home:

I voted parama because I didn't like his "promizin rayfrosteh case" without actually getting around to the rayfrosteh case. If it had been shit, he'd be confirmed as scum for me in contrast with my read of him at the time. The case isn't shit, so he's town like I thought. Yipee.

I'd post "/inb4 people say lolscum" but then I'd be called out for "preemptive defensiveness" which is a bullshit tell that people still use for some reason, so I'm writing this instead while I actually get up the motivation to read this entire thread.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1230 (isolation #66) » Mon May 16, 2011 10:37 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Paramore wrote:
RayFrost wrote:So um guys. I'm on page 7. I'd give my current reads on stuff from way back there, but my reads would be so change-y that I'd rather just stick with reading. For the quick version of the reads I've got: you guys should be voting one of VV, Duplicity, or... VV.
Not going to vote until I'm one reading.
Salutations to MoI, though. By the by, I feel like breadcrumbing for no reason. Isn't that just peachy? I won't, though. No point. Breadcrumbs may come later, though. Be on the lookout... or something. Content may come within the next 24 hours too. Maybe. Depends on the weather (I wish I was speaking in a figurative sense here....).

Look at this post. In all its worthless glory. Yes, hypocrite, but... nope, there's no scumhunting here.

Yes, because I'd have something to say when I just got prodded and am on page 7 that was completely worthwhile. Makes
perfect
sense. I know I said you're case isn't shit, but that is hardly saying it's good.

Paradox wrote:
RayFrost wrote:Guys, quadz is town.
Discuss.

"hey maybe if I call my buddy town they'll think 'oh scum wouldn't call their buddy town so ray is town' so I think I'll do that"

"Hey maybe if I put things in quotes people will think this is an accurate representation of what happened"

[quote="Parapills"
RayFrost wrote:Page 22.
Vote: DemonicAngel

People that shouldn't be dying even if someone claims daycop with a guilty result (hint: the daycop's scum): MoI, Equinox, VPB, Magua, Hito, Gamma
People that are town but not nearly as clearly obvious ubar town as the above: Faraday, DDD, Quadz, Mothrax (mothrax is town due to associative tells based off of those voting him rather than his individual play), Parama, sotty, plum
Scum that should be lynched even if someone claims daycop with an innocent on them: D[ark]A[rts], VV, AGM
Null with more flavors than baskin robin's: Everyone else

Hey look, reads. Mind backing them up? Huh? No? OK. [/quote]

Hypocrisy bro. Aside from that, I wasn't done reading the thread. Since my reads weren't set yet, I opted to leave them unbacked. Things change, and I prefer to have a complete compilation of logic rather than an incomplete one.

Paravore wrote:
RayFrost wrote:I'm too lazy to go grab the posts, but...:
His push toward DDD seems highly unreasonable for scum to do. His points (though wrong) don't feel contrived in that regard, and the conviction he put into his case there doesn't have the urgency or flailing aspect to it that would be likely to come from scum that's so close to being sent to the grave. His posts lack the cornered feel that I'd expect scum to have when run up so far, and I honestly didn't understand the original suspicion on him in the first place.

The first thought process we've seen from Rayfrost is his thought process behind now-confirmed scum being town.
We don't see the thought process for his vote, though. Such a shame.

Nobody asked.

Paratroopa wrote:
RayFrost wrote:To be honest, I didn't have any kind of real read on him when I posted my "Quadz is town. Discuss."
Discuss.

I think this is a scum claim. Really, it is.

I guess you aren't the only one who has had a meta change. I do the discuss thing a lot. Reaction fishing is my hobby and job. Discuss.

Parama of the not-many-nicknames wrote:ISO 15. Oh lord. Elaborations on town reads, and then saying "guy X could be scum or town for this reason" doesn't qualify as useful content.

Because saying why I think people are town is not useful. Makes sen- owait, "explanations for your reads" was said earlier like it was important. Damn, you've contradicted yourself. Confirmation bias, bro.

Parama wrote:
RayFrost wrote:
VP Baltar wrote:@Ray - It makes no sense for you to have not found the thread for so long if you were scum because your role PM would have had a scum
daytalk QT link
and your buddies would have told you to post before you did.
Also, it seems that a modkill would be enough punishment for a modkill. And besides, battery being reduced today is no biggie since we know quadz is scum. Power lynch.

Scumslip? VP, that was bad. Like really, really bad. There's NO statement ANYWHERE of daytalk.
Vote: VP Baltar

mountain molehill etc.
RayFrost wrote:You don't scumslip, you're right. I'll walk on by this, but I don't really feel that your point is valid. I've had instances where I've been scum, not known about the game thread, and ended up being prodded (like I was here) before I even realized the game was open. By the by, the game I'm recalling this from happens to be MoCo. Soooooo... yeah. Got any valid reasons for finding me town, or is that it? If that's it, it seems a bit of a stretch to call me a "strong" town read of any kind.
Also, you didn't explain the hito / plum scum reads. Please do so. Now, preferably.
Unvote

"Oh wait, my attack is BS. I guess I shouldn't bother trying to push a counterwagon."

Cool story bro.

Parama wrote:
RayFrost wrote:

Rayfrost didn't kill Equi, but god knows who did, so anyone saying "olol he's town because of this" can screw off. If anything, it shows he doesn't care about who's killed as long as they're town.

Yes, because not paying attention to the deaths is a tell on alignment. Just like the fact I had to be prodded to even know this game had started is a tell on alignment. (pro-tip: THEY AREN'T)

Parama wrote:
RayFrost wrote:Quadz is town, the argument that he's scum is pitiful. The pushes on him are 90% "QUADZ IZ R SCUM, VOET HIM NAO" and 10% remotely valid stuff. I can guarantee you that scum are on this wagon. GUARANTEE.

"OMG THERE'S SCUM ON THIS WAGON BECAUSE THERE IS LITERALLY ALWAYS SCUM ON A LYNCH WAGON JUST FYI BUT I'M GOING TO ACT LIKE I DON'T KNOW THIS OLOL."
Thanks for nothing.
And don't go "oh scum wouldn't defend his buddy so hard" because that's BS and WIFOM and ReaperCharlie would have a field day with it.
Random unrelated though: I hope there's a ReaperCharlie role in this game, because he's probably a miller and a hated townie and that would be hilarious.

"I say there's scum on this lynch wagon but I'm going to pretend that I don't know there is almost always scum on a lynch wagon" - wut. I'm going to pretend to not know what I am saying I know.

Parama of the large lungs wrote:

I wouldn't be surprised if this was scum trying to play off an
incredibly good call
with sarcasm. yes it's kinda boosting Fate's ego by saying that but

I wouldn't be surprised if this was town trying to play off an
incorrect read on him
with sarcasm. Yes, it's kinda saying that KATSUKI DOESN'T HAVE SHIT ON ME but

Parama wrote:
RayFrost wrote:

It seriously looks like he's trying to push whatever lynch he can at this point. Votes don't stay very long and every wagon that doesn't take off immediately gets the ax.

Erm, I don't get "wagons" - wagon requires more than just my vote. I ax'd my faraday suspicion based off of the fact he's inscrutable for me.

Parama wrote:
RayFrost wrote:Parama, didn't you say you had a case somewhere n that head of yours? If so, eel free to, I dunno... post it sometime. In the meantime, have a healthy bowl of blatant OMGUS.

What happened to VPBFaradyDAeveryothertownplayeryou'vevoted?
The previous accusation stands, Your Honor.

Calling everybody I voted town? Lol.

Paragraphs are a sin wrote:
RayFrost wrote:parama's... parama. I've played with him before, and he feels town.

RayFrost wrote:Parama's actually a good place to vote for the time being.

Back to back posts, people. Back to back.

I actually did some reading in this game. It's amazing, really.

They really make a lovely contrast, don't they.

You're welcome.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1231 (isolation #67) » Mon May 16, 2011 10:43 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Urgh. Motivation to read 50 pages. So. Hard. To. Get.

Okay, self-imposed rule: read this entire thread and make sense of it or replace out. People deserve stuff.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1238 (isolation #68) » Mon May 16, 2011 11:59 pm

Post by RayFrost »

I could try to make it easier on all of us and claim, but possibility of fakeclaims etc. Goig to the store now. Will sit down and get to work after I'm back from that.

Much love and tater tots to all! /MoCo
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1239 (isolation #69) » Tue May 17, 2011 12:04 am

Post by RayFrost »

Also, VPB...

wouldn't my being scummy here immediately imply I'm playing badly in either of your scenarios? If I'm scum, being scummy like this would be rather terrible in comparison to the norm play-wise. If I'm town, I'm playing badly by seeming scummy and having a (so far) bad scumdar. Wait for the read through. Going to be honest in saying I skimmed the first time.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1241 (isolation #70) » Tue May 17, 2011 12:32 am

Post by RayFrost »

VP Baltar wrote:I was referring to your scumhunting being terrible here. Which you're not terrible. I know self-deprecation is a good game to play as scum when you want people off your back, but I know your abilities and they aren't nearly as bad as you like to downplay them. Also, you better no claim anything.

@DDD - can you expand on what you said about other personalities in this game messing with our reads of each other. I don't quite understand.

I honestly and sincerely believe my scumhunting to not be as good as people (you) make it up to be. It's easy to scumhunt when people are obv-town. I have the fortune of people being obv-town quite a bit. That or dying early (a la counter claiming scum as a tracker with a town-tracker already flipped when said scum was going to be lynched despite their fakeclaimed action and as a result getting killed that night) is the only reason I seem like I have good play.

Note that the above statements are independent of my alignment.

By the way, I'm back.
Suffering
Reading now.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1245 (isolation #71) » Tue May 17, 2011 1:47 am

Post by RayFrost »

So apparently I'm a slow reader. I just barely started page 9. I'm going to post my notes so far just to avoid my notepad getting too clogged up. (that and I don't want a single giant post like [redacted: lots of text].

This read, in contrast with other ones I've done, will be performed under the knowledge that I have regarding alignments.

Seraphim early posts re: minaj read town.

Sotty's miller claim is believable at first glance...

and then this post blows that shit out of the water. Hard. With a barrage of cannonballs. A very quick "o yah, TOWN" by quadz-scum. No questions or anything, just a granting of "town cred" to sotty.

Starting Page 3, why is faraday so infuckingscrutable for me? Seriously. This is bugging me. I know you guys say he's town, and I'm fine with that, but I'm frustrated by the fact I can't follow the track you take with it. Maybe I'll see it later in my read through.

Posts like these explain the faraday read I suppose. Leaning town toward him now.

Point number 1 by plum seems to be incomplete. "possibly something akin to skittishness, possibly not - but the" <--- Plum, finish this sentence for me?

Plum not commenting on any reads aside frm nm = bad. Scummy kind of bad.

Am I wrong for feeling like this is a scumbuddy saying to another scumbuddy "I'm not getting your back, dude."

Yeah, quadz practically confirmed faraday as town here. How the fuck wasn't I seeing this befo- oh right. I thought quadz was town.

I know hito and quadz are both dead, but this would be such a juicy connection post otherwise. "I agree with faraday but I'm not going to vote quadz"

I really don't like this post, but it really feels more like a bad town play more than a bad scum play. Jumping the gun.

This with AGM's reaction supports the above theory.

Arguments like these are indicative of foolishness more than indicative of scum. The sheer insanity... I really can't buy scum pushing something like this. And believing it.

I find myself agreeing with gamma

I like this post by MoI: it comments on the important things in the gme and provides some analyis. The only issue I have is the modicum of response to quaz in comparison to his other stuff. It feels iffy to me.

Really not sure if I like the "o yah, we're the same alignment as gamma!"

I agree with my apprentice (going to be my name for equinox from now on... even though she has long since left my wing).

This post says something about magua's alignment. I can't tell either way atm, so I'll just leave this here.

I know I said quadz was town, but this reads bad to me. It's not so much the "vote vv" as the fact I haven't found much of any mention ofquadz in MoI's postings, and none of it was anything to make MoI go "vote VV, it is the logical course of action" (which implies that voting quadz is
illogical
: only reason this would be true would be a quadz town read, which MoI has conspicuously lacked in his claimed reads). I'd be fine with an out and out defense of quadz, but this really feels like a soft pedal.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1246 (isolation #72) » Tue May 17, 2011 1:49 am

Post by RayFrost »

By the way, not really sure how to take hito's calls of gamma / faraday / etc town. I'm going to go with null on them, as hito's a strong enough player to not hedge his bets with those types of things.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1247 (isolation #73) » Tue May 17, 2011 2:13 am

Post by RayFrost »

Too tire to finish tonight. I'll clean up tomorrow, since I have all day to get to this in contrast with a couple hours that I'd like to devote to something other than keeping my eyes open in front of a computer. You'll have to settle for the unfinished notes until the 'morrow.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1250 (isolation #74) » Tue May 17, 2011 2:25 am

Post by RayFrost »

MoI: You mean I thought you were town when quadz had yet to flip and I thought he was town and felt you were seeing the same thing. And now that quadz has flipped scum I have a different opinion on the matter that makes me feel slightly suspicious of you. And that I also have reason to feel you are town listed in the same post. My read of you at this time is a solid null due to the conflicting evidence for both sides.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1252 (isolation #75) » Tue May 17, 2011 2:28 am

Post by RayFrost »

Also, I used an ability that cost four faith last night. It resolved just fine. Just caught up to the fact he's claiming to have use it last night.

Hence, MoI is lying or was RB'd by scum.

Vote: MoI
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1253 (isolation #76) » Tue May 17, 2011 2:28 am

Post by RayFrost »

The above vote should indicate that I find the latter unlikely in comparison to the former.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1254 (isolation #77) » Tue May 17, 2011 2:29 am

Post by RayFrost »

I won't go into more depth as to the ability I used unless people want me to.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1267 (isolation #78) » Tue May 17, 2011 3:08 am

Post by RayFrost »

I know for a fact mine resolved. Like 100% confirmed. It happened.

I was going to say "if anybody wants me to claim ask" but I really wanna claim what I did last night.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1268 (isolation #79) » Tue May 17, 2011 3:09 am

Post by RayFrost »

This is the part where people say whether they think it's a good idea.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1270 (isolation #80) » Tue May 17, 2011 3:16 am

Post by RayFrost »

Mmmkay then. Moving right along: go-go MoI lynch.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1276 (isolation #81) » Tue May 17, 2011 3:33 am

Post by RayFrost »

> Ray's scum - actually changed opinions based on a scum flip, zomg
> VP's SK - killed despite an ability use, understandable
> Parama's scum - zomgfaliled d1

Summary of MoI's call outs so far.

Only two of those happened post-claim.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1280 (isolation #82) » Tue May 17, 2011 3:47 am

Post by RayFrost »

Ftr, I don't have four casts. Your stuff about that is not indicative of anything, Magua.

I still agree with Magua's assessment of MoI's play so far. MoI: care to give a succinct list of your scum and town reads? Might aswell inclue reasoning, as there
is
a chance of you being town, however slight that is. As in it's possible that the mod chose to not have roleblock casts and roleblock abilities resolve at the same time for you to be able to be RB'd on your RB ability, however unlikely that is. Like seriously unlikely.

Thought!

Mod: please confirm / deny the following if you may: abilities and casts follow the same action resolution.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1281 (isolation #83) » Tue May 17, 2011 3:51 am

Post by RayFrost »

To be honest, I'm expecting a "you'll know if you know" type of reply from the mod. That said I still don't see how RBs would not resolve simultaneously just because one is a cast / the other is an ability, and that's really the only explanation.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1282 (isolation #84) » Tue May 17, 2011 3:58 am

Post by RayFrost »

As a result, MoI should be dead by the time I wake up.

Kthxbai.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1395 (isolation #85) » Tue May 17, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Someone said that I somehow benefit from VP dying (sotty, I think?).

If this were the case, can anybody give me the reason that I CC'd MoI here rather than backing him up or simply not saying anything? If I really benefited that much from VP's death, I could have easily lied about what I did / what happened instead of claiming something that
supports VP's side on the claim conflict

By the way, I already said both of my domains. Neither of them being solism.

We shouldn't be lynching VP today regardless of whether he is SK. Also: regardless of sotty's stuff about singer-justice-worship, worshiping justice gives both myself and ooba our 6 faith abilities. This. Is. Worth. It. 100% worth it. Provided ooba's town, which I think he is, that makes two for sure good-pro-town-awesome-casts available. And mine can't even be prevented by killing me the night before.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1396 (isolation #86) » Tue May 17, 2011 12:33 pm

Post by RayFrost »

I didn't worship Austerity.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1397 (isolation #87) » Tue May 17, 2011 12:36 pm

Post by RayFrost »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Town (no particular order)–

Faraday – Gut read based on his lack of (KEKEKEK) play which I see out of him as scum. Also his correct meta read on me.
Magua – Play is consistent with Magua as Town, plus hito’s buddying to him.
Nobody Special – Day 1 play.
ooba – His call of Justice plus Balance along with low Balance worships N0 and N1.
sottyrulez (Sotty7+zachrulez) – Meta read on Sotty and Zach. Both heads playing as I expect as Town. Further I feel their reads Day 1 were in line with mine.

Scum (Decending order of scumminess) –

VPB – pretty much explained already. Read my ISO.
DA – General meta read and play which involves coasting on Quadz wagon.
AGM / Rayfrost – Recent play and reactions as noted. Weakest as I haven’t ISOed either for interactions.

What makes you believe nobody special's D1 play was particularly townish? It was a net null to me. Speaking of NS.
Mod: Prod Nobody Special please? Preferably with a pointed stick.
I have a feeling he's trying the "lurk to victory" style.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1398 (isolation #88) » Tue May 17, 2011 12:40 pm

Post by RayFrost »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Rayfrost wrote:MoI: You mean I thought you were town when quadz had yet to flip and I thought he was town and felt you were seeing the same thing. And now that quadz has flipped scum I have a different opinion on the matter that makes me feel slightly suspicious of you.

Here’s why I’m finding this a suspect response Rayfrost.

1. Yesterday you were in the Quadz is not scum camp.
2. My read on Quadz was similar.
3. Quadz’s flip happens.
4. Suddenly you suspect me for not suspecting Quadz.

Step four is where you lose me. If you are of a Town mindset and didn’t suspect that Quadz was scum then it does not follow that after his flip you look at other players who didn’t suspect Quadz and are suspicious of that one element. I am not looking at Plum, DDD or whoever else didn’t vote Quadz and saying “You are likely scum for not voting him” because I didn’t vote him either. That was my Town perspective read. I can understand others of possibly having the same Town perspective read on Quadz also.

1. Yes.
2. Yes.
3. Yes.
4. No.

This isn't sudden. This is my saying my feel of your posts in the first ten pages of the game was not-good-feelings. Although you had the same read for quadz as I did, what I saw in the first ten pages of posts was not any real defense of him: saying you think he's town but then not arguing to prevent his lynch. You might o it later in the thread, but I didn't see any up 'till then, and I find that suspect as it's proper for town to defend people they think are town.

Having a town-read on quadz isn't an instant pass from having scummy posts surrounding the circumstances, which is what I was pointing out. The issue isn't the fact you failed to vote quadz so much as the method in which you avoided it. Again, from my read through of the first ten pages of the game.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1399 (isolation #89) » Tue May 17, 2011 12:42 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Can we save plum from dying and carry her over to be killed by VP? I have a not-really-game-related reason for this.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1400 (isolation #90) » Tue May 17, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by RayFrost »

That and I really do feel MoI should die first and foremost.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1402 (isolation #91) » Tue May 17, 2011 12:55 pm

Post by RayFrost »

I'm not quite sure what plan you're talking about. The worship plan or the lynching plan?
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1414 (isolation #92) » Tue May 17, 2011 2:02 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Did MoI just argue that I wasn't reading the game when my read on him was based upon reading the game?

lol
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1418 (isolation #93) » Tue May 17, 2011 2:11 pm

Post by RayFrost »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Rayfrost wrote:What makes you believe nobody special's D1 play was particularly townish? It was a net null to me.

NS showing any significant signs of reads and activity at all is a huge Town tell for him. Just because it is Null for most players doesn’t make it Null for NS. His Day 2 and lack of Day 3 play have eroded him to the bottom of the list but he's still Town currently.

I must have very different experiences with NS than most people here, as I actually have a
positive
opinion of his town play and find he's mega-super-lurky-with-no-content as scum. What's he doing here?

MoarIndignation wrote:
Rayfrost wrote:You might o it later in the thread, but I didn't see any up 'till then, and I find that suspect as it's proper for town to defend people they think are town.

Sorry, nope. You aren’t ever going to find me actively defending a Town read this early in the game. I pursue my scum-reads. Don’t think that’s Town? Oh well … I’m more worried about finding scum than arguing your particular brand of playstyle.

Okay, I'll concede that we may just have very differing theory positions on this and drop it as a point.

MagnaCumLaudi wrote:
Rayfrost wrote:The issue isn't the fact you failed to vote quadz so much as the method in which you avoided it. Again, from my read through of the first ten pages of the game.

If I was scum partners with Quadz I would have bussed him into oblivion at the first sign of trouble Day 1. Self-meta is useless but the fact that you are trying to say my not voting him is scummy is absurd. Anyone who has played / modded with me as scum can absolutely vouch for this.

Also – actually reading the game as opposed to just sheeping the crowd is tech. You should try it once in awhile. Assuming of course you aren’t scum. Then hell … keep not reading.

Hold on a sec while I actually use meta for this........
Someone inform me if this is his meta
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1431 (isolation #94) » Tue May 17, 2011 2:53 pm

Post by RayFrost »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
RayFrost wrote:Did MoI just argue that I wasn't reading the game when my read on him was based upon reading the game?

lol

Rayfrost wrote:This is my saying
my feel of your posts in the first ten pages of the game
was not-good-feelings. Although you had the same read for quadz as I did, what
I saw in the first ten pages of posts
was not any real defense of him

Lol ... somehow I missed where 10 pages was the full game.

Nvm, you aren't reading my posts
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1433 (isolation #95) » Tue May 17, 2011 2:55 pm

Post by RayFrost »

My point is your point is invalid.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1434 (isolation #96) » Tue May 17, 2011 2:58 pm

Post by RayFrost »

That said, I'm really getting a town vibe from MoI due to his recent posting. A RB possibility is there, and, to be honest, I still need to finish reading the thread.

I trust faraday more than I trust myself, atm.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1435 (isolation #97) » Tue May 17, 2011 2:59 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Urgh, my head explode.

Every time I think about MoI, I get conflicting reads. I think he's town then think he's scum and on and on.
Unvote

I'm reserving my stance for after I get my head clear and I read this entire thread.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1457 (isolation #98) » Wed May 18, 2011 2:32 am

Post by RayFrost »

Wat.

Where did the suspicion of me go, MoI? DOES NOT COMPUTE.

Anyway, I had internet troubles that led to my not being able to catch up as much as I waned. I'll give you a full notes after I'm done reading, but I feel that giving partial notes any further will only lead to confusion. I'm heading off for the night, as I need to do stuff related to the reality at some point tonight, and I've procrastinated long enough.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1459 (isolation #99) » Wed May 18, 2011 2:39 am

Post by RayFrost »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
RayFrost wrote:Wat.

Where did the suspicion of me go, MoI? DOES NOT COMPUTE.

Who said I didn't still have suspicions of you? This is the sort of knee-jerk 'gotcha' kind of posting I would expect from scum.

DA has been my solid number 2.
You must not be reading my posts if you missed where I said AGM lurking is a scum-tell for him and I'd likely be moving him way up my list.

Don't worry ... I'll ISO you also!

T'was my understanding (that I apparently got wrong) that your order of suspicion was VP as conf-scum, Ray as almost certainly scum and then other people (DA / AGM) as possible scum. Probably due to the amount of posts you spend focusing on us and ignoring DA / AGM.

My bod on the... misunderstanding.

Oh thanks. I was feeling left out to be honest. <3
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1467 (isolation #100) » Wed May 18, 2011 3:41 am

Post by RayFrost »

I don't remember it precisely, but it's approximately...

People worship will when they're going to worship VPB (I believe it was 5 people, don't remember who)

Rest of people worship one of justice / balance to power up ooba (I'd prefer justice and I remember being in this list: worshiping justice gives me a way to actually remove myself from the game without costing an extra kill on me, provided certain contigencies)
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1472 (isolation #101) » Wed May 18, 2011 4:06 am

Post by RayFrost »

ooba wrote:
RayFrost wrote:Rest of people worship one of justice / balance to power up ooba (I'd prefer justice and I remember being in this list: worshiping justice gives me a way to actually remove myself from the game without costing an extra kill on me, provided certain contigencies)
What do you think of the fact that scotty said singer worshiped Justice on N2?

1) there are three scum dead, it is possible that hito was the person they were powering up

2) Knowing that singer worshiped justice n2 is nice and all, but we have no idea what it was going
toward
. For what we know, it's going to be used n3 and there's nothing we can do about it.

3) Let's say there is a tiger that benefits from these worhips. Would the relative return of the tiger's ability outweigh the benefit of both of us getting our 6 faith casts? Naturally, this assumes you believe me to be honest town for analysis, but it immediately becomes unimportant to see my answer if I'm scum. Suffice to say I believe that you are town and that you are honest in saying your cast is awesome. I'm going to come out and say my cast is also awesome. Let's double our awesome.

Suffice to say I can remove myself from the game while benefiting town assuming nobody tries to kill me. I'd rather not get into more depth on this for the time being. If at least six people claim justice or syncretism worship D4, I'll spill the beans. Until then, it's not worthwhile.

I'm actually following what I've dubbed as the MoCo Strategem. Instead of trying to minimize the gains of scum, simply maximize the gains of town. VPB / other MoCo people might be able to follow me on this one, but I'll explain for the rest of you. In MoCo, both scum and town seraphs gain(ed) faith proportional to the percentage of the battery remaining, town seraphs just got more out of it. Town lynched quickly to make sure the battery was high, giving town seraphs the edge faith-wise despite the fact scum also benefited in terms of faith. This was mostly overpowered by good scum play, but that's beside the point.

Point is, worrying about what possible gains this could be giving to scum is not really the best way to go about it: think instead about the maximization of town's power. Town benefits with two roles getting beastly casts, scum benefits from possibly getting one (and at an unlikely possibility of two, making it at worst even). In the totals, town comes out ahead.

On the other hand, consider the possibility that scum also have a good role that has the balance domain. Too many possibilities: I'd rather take the for sure route of two town boosts with a risk of a scum boost over one town boost with the risk of a scum boost. (actually just thought of this right now, so yeah_

God, I wrote too much here.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1473 (isolation #102) » Wed May 18, 2011 4:07 am

Post by RayFrost »

sottyrulez wrote:
Plum wrote:Why'd you Worship one of your own Domains N0?

We worshiped our own domains on N0 and N1. We didn't even realize until recent discussions that it was even possible to worship outside of your own domain. (Which is something we are now willing to do now that it's being proposed... I guess.)

Solism isn't one of our domains for the record.

Also, we have been debating disclosing this, and we're going to do it now because it makes me uneasy about worshiping Justice, and without disclosing this it's hard to explain why.

Singer worshiped Justice the night she was killed, which leads us to believe that worshiping Justice as we're planning to may net scum some kind of benefit.

This post, VPB
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1474 (isolation #103) » Wed May 18, 2011 4:09 am

Post by RayFrost »

In case it wasn't obvious before, I'm actually pointing a lot of thought into this game. I'm just not trying that hard to scumhunt because I was wrong before and everybody else seems to have that under control. I'd rather duck my head down to the chopping block post-cast, get beheaded, and then enjoy the music.

Going to confirm something with the mod about this, as I just realized a potential flaw in my thinking.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1489 (isolation #104) » Wed May 18, 2011 12:37 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Okay, just got confirmation from the mod. My plan doesn't work. I can't remove myself from the game
and
remain awesome. FFFFFFFUUUUUUU. Still, I can die and remain awesome. Just that how I was planning on doing it would prevent my awesomeness. Sorry guys, I had a wrong idea in my head. I can't remove myself from the game, but I can do something else. The six faith cast is still worth it, just not in the way that I was thinking. Slight change of plans, nothing major. I shouldn't need to die at all, which is nice and wonderful and stuff. Assuming I have 3 faith tonight, we can actually just worship balance. The issue is... I'd rather not gamble on that unless three people want to come out saying they worshiped one of my domains last night.

P-edit: DA, you're worshiping unless you have a protective / VALUABLE information role to be using.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1491 (isolation #105) » Wed May 18, 2011 12:42 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Unless Town is now Third Party, I'm not third party. Sorry. <3
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1492 (isolation #106) » Wed May 18, 2011 12:43 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Magua wrote:
The Plan

Going with ooba's list here:
Team VPB: VP Baltar, Demonic Angel, sottyrulez, Parama, Seraphim, Faraday
8) Demonic Angel - Worship Solism/Will

- Acceptable deviation: If you have a protective ability/cast you can use, protect ooba
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1493 (isolation #107) » Wed May 18, 2011 12:44 pm

Post by RayFrost »

ooba wrote:
Magua wrote:- Acceptable deviation: If you have a protective ability/cast you can use, protect ooba
Plus if you have an informational role, you should probably use it.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1495 (isolation #108) » Wed May 18, 2011 12:45 pm

Post by RayFrost »

It's not, but Magua already said the answer to your question. Shocking, I know.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1499 (isolation #109) » Wed May 18, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Just going to come out now and say that I've inactively broken both my scum and town meta this game. I could point out what I believe my meta to be, but self-meta etc. Suffice to say I kinda wish I had replaced into this game. More fire under my feet. Being in a game from the start but coming in 20 pages late just really dims my motivation, though I've been trying to get it back. I think it'd be easier for all of us if I got six faith, used my cast, got lynched, and then continued to be of use to the town. It's a fine plan even though it ends in a town lynch, as my value to town doesn't stop upon death and it removes someone suspect from the game.

I am 100% willing to get lynched provided I am able to use my six faith cast beforehand. I'm saying this now because I realized I fucked up this game. I haven't exactly been tip top shape, so my value alive is less than worthwhile.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1500 (isolation #110) » Wed May 18, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Magua wrote:RayFrost, what were your faith totals N1 and N2?

Lemme check for n1. N2 was 4.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1501 (isolation #111) » Wed May 18, 2011 1:02 pm

Post by RayFrost »

N1, I had two faith.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1502 (isolation #112) » Wed May 18, 2011 1:03 pm

Post by RayFrost »

I'd also like to say that I didn't worship n0. Mostly because I didn't feel I'd get much faith, and I didn't want to risk powering scum up if I wasn't ensuring that I powered worthwhile town (me) as well.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1504 (isolation #113) » Wed May 18, 2011 1:34 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Nothing. I had two faith. I thought faith carried over, so yeah.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1516 (isolation #114) » Wed May 18, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Magua: I killed dramonic.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1517 (isolation #115) » Wed May 18, 2011 2:50 pm

Post by RayFrost »

RayFrost wrote:
You have the blessings of the sky father
for this post. For the really realz.

Anyway... not buying the plum hate for the moment, but I admit to having bias based upon [redacted] caused by [redacted].

Parama, didn't you say you had a case somewhere n that head of yours? If so, eel free to, I dunno... post it sometime. In the meantime, have a healthy bowl of blatant OMGUS.

By the way, I breadcrumbed it here.

Also: if you feel like asking more information, feel free.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1519 (isolation #116) » Wed May 18, 2011 2:55 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Well, faraday owes me a song.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1520 (isolation #117) » Wed May 18, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Going to say that I can't shoot again, though. It was one of those "one time only" things. Sadly.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1521 (isolation #118) » Wed May 18, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Also going to say that I know my kill went through because the flavor of my cast matches the flavor of the game(s) it originates from, and the flavor of the kill matches the aforementioned.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1536 (isolation #119) » Wed May 18, 2011 3:27 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Magua wrote:
RayFrost wrote:Also going to say that I know my kill went through because the flavor of my cast matches the flavor of the game(s) it originates from, and the flavor of the kill matches the aforementioned.

You shouldn't've have said it was 1-shot only. But now that you have, full details? I've been working under the assumption that the kill flavors were tied to the role dying, not to the method of death. I am very interested in this, especially given that both quadz and VPB have claimed kill powers that included no flavor.

@Seraphim
, can you give me full details of your "person who's been voted the most" power?

Full details about the ability? It's name is [redacted]. It's a kill. The rest you already know. I say "flavor" but I don't actually have any 100% full proof knowledge that someone being struck by lightning for their death is indicative of my cast. Just that it's highly likely.

I feel it's better to state it's one shot so people don't try and direct me and go "WTF" when nothing happens. I also feel it's better to not state the name as it shall reveal my role a beet too much for my tastes. I might be wrong in how much it reveals, but yeah. I'll claim tomorrow if six people state they worshiped justice, as my death will no longer matter, but until then....
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1538 (isolation #120) » Wed May 18, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Faraday wrote:
RayFrost wrote:Well, faraday owes me a song.

wheeeeeeee :D any preference?

Something awesome.

P-edit: Magua that requires us to get more total votes on everyone than on him.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1539 (isolation #121) » Wed May 18, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by RayFrost »

I'm going to assume that you're number crunching is seeing who we need to vote and how many times.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1542 (isolation #122) » Wed May 18, 2011 4:48 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Btw, if VPB actually gets his full faith count, I may be able to make it so we don't have to worship his stuff again for him to do the action. That said, it'd cost me using my six faith ability, but it might be worthwhile. Depends on how you look at it.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1547 (isolation #123) » Wed May 18, 2011 6:49 pm

Post by RayFrost »

RayFrost wrote:Btw, if VPB actually gets his full faith count, I may be able to make it so we don't have to worship his stuff again for him to do the action. That said, it'd cost me using my six faith ability, but it might be worthwhile. Depends on how you look at it.

To clarify: I wouldn't be able to use my six faith ability is what I meant. Not that I'd have to use it.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1550 (isolation #124) » Wed May 18, 2011 7:52 pm

Post by RayFrost »

I'm upset that fate is town. Like seriously upset.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1552 (isolation #125) » Wed May 18, 2011 8:20 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Demonic Angel wrote:OH AND WHYS THAT PRINCESS?

Allow me to reference you to our two most recently completed games.

I'd be happier if you were scum. A la MoCo, though we were scumbuddies there, you were more pleasant to be around. Might just have been the different perspective and the fact you hadn't gotten that far into your "CAPSLOCKRWINZ" obsession.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1554 (isolation #126) » Wed May 18, 2011 9:16 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Faraday wrote:fate's been really nice this game wtf.

I'm irritable when it comes to fate. He's been nice but annoying.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1556 (isolation #127) » Wed May 18, 2011 11:37 pm

Post by RayFrost »

AlmasterGM wrote:I like how RayFrost is getting on his soapbox about how he's having trouble reading and such.

Ye've a problem with honestly stating my issues?
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1559 (isolation #128) » Thu May 19, 2011 1:47 am

Post by RayFrost »

Seraphim wrote:Magua: if your ability is doing what I think it's doing, then why don't we lynch NS? You have effectively a guilty on him, don't you?

Wait, when did magua ever say he had any result on NS?
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1561 (isolation #129) » Thu May 19, 2011 1:57 am

Post by RayFrost »

Ohhh. I hadn't quite made that connection yet, as I misunderstood something. Yeah.

Magua: confirm pl0x
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1569 (isolation #130) » Thu May 19, 2011 2:37 am

Post by RayFrost »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Rayfrost wrote:I'm upset that fate is town. Like seriously upset.

Well either you are a douchenugget (like Benmage and Fate in AGM’s CYS cheering a Town death as Town) or scum.

Regardless how much you dislike Fate if you can easily read him as Town then it should make the game easier for Town Rayfrost.

Your ever evolving claim of “I can leave the game, no I can’t, but trust me it’s awesome” on top of a 1-shot Vig claim in a Vig happy game makes you smell pretty scummy.

I'm a douchenugget then. I don't want fate to
die
. I just wish he'd be scum ONCE so I can kill him and not be hurting my faction. That or scum with me. The game is easier for me, but that doesn't make my taste for his style any different. He's better than GreyIce but still not the most appealing player stylistically. I love him to death when it comes to everything but reading me and how he presents himself.

I misunderstood an aspect of my role which negates it being awesome in tandem with the plan of leaving the game without wasting a kill / lynch on me. I can only do one or the other, not both.

Well, I could be lying about it only being one shot for the purposes of wanting to stay alive. You never know. Kehehehehehehe. :shifty:
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1571 (isolation #131) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:14 am

Post by RayFrost »

I think magua didn't come straight at me because of the fact he didn't want to tip off a potential me-scum as to the fact he has/had any knowledge about what I did.

Also, magua seems to not understand something: I worshiped syncretism n1.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1575 (isolation #132) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:17 am

Post by RayFrost »

Sotty: I was wrong about quadz, so I went with what I felt was the best idea... following faraday's belief that VV was scum. That and I get a free song.

Aside from that, I also had a feeling that hito and singer were both likely kills for the night if we have vig(s) other than myself + the SK kill to consider.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1577 (isolation #133) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:20 am

Post by RayFrost »

Parama wrote:don't vig the guy that's contributed sweet fuck all aside from a case on RayFrost please.

Mmmkay. Who else is scum. Show your work.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1580 (isolation #134) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:25 am

Post by RayFrost »

sottyrulez wrote:
Parama wrote:don't vig the guy with the pristine Rayfrost case please.

What do you think about his claims?

And Ray.. That sounds fair enough I suppose. Several people did ask for a Vas vigging.

Aside from that, you also have to consider the fact I've gone without being CC'd, meaning my kill is legit even if you don't buy that it's likely.

Unless of course Magua's info that I used a kill ability is true and I killed gamma... which leaves the VV kill unclaimed on top of the SK kill. In which case I'd be pulling a mega gambit for... really no return, AFAICT.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1583 (isolation #135) » Thu May 19, 2011 4:16 am

Post by RayFrost »

I find it funny that Parama quotes post count for reference to faraday and VP B.

I feel like doing the same thing. Parama: 54 posts. RayFrost: 135 + this one.

Parama: been "Active" since game start. RayFrost: came in 20+ pages late.

Also find parama's "kinda leaning scum I guess" stance on MoI to be cute in the "orly..." kind of way.

Really don't get why parama's going out of his way to provide reads and such
only after someone he thinks is scum demands he does so
. This is what urks me.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1616 (isolation #136) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Hito not being the priest of himself makes sense. I believe that, if anybody else got the role, it'd have flipped [Priest/Priestess of Hito]. I actually have evidence based upon my role (hint: it's one of the players in this game). Don't feel it is that relevant though.

Hito
must
be verbosity. THERE IS NO EQUAL IN DESCRIBING HIM.

Anyway, MoI is currently at L-1. I'm going to peruse some things.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1617 (isolation #137) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:18 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Seraphim: unvote to prevent a NS hammer?
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1619 (isolation #138) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:21 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Nobody Special wrote:Hi. Reality surfaced, and kidnapped me for a few days. My apologies. I'm on page 40; with almost 20 pages to read I'll be updating as I go.

On page 39, ooba voted me: I just want to say that my absence from this game has no connection to the game. Check my posting history since middle of last week, if you care to. I've been modding and posting a (very) few nonposts in non-game threads.

Anyway, more soon.

I wonder where this all went.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1628 (isolation #139) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:31 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Faraday wrote:
Demonic Angel wrote:
One more scum flip, one more round of death, massclaim-> Game broken.

+1 on this. (Not even sure we need another scumflip, might be optimal to massclaim tomorrow)

Wait, wouldn't the scumflip be MoI in question be MoI? >.>

Not saying you're making a scumslip here, but :?
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1629 (isolation #140) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:32 pm

Post by RayFrost »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Demonic Angel wrote:
My prediction for this game is this:

Better pray you get a scum-flip in the round of death otherwise your prediction dies on arrival.

Oooor you are scum. That works too.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1630 (isolation #141) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:33 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Plum wrote:Hold up, MoI.

Your Moderation ability costs 2 Faith?

Also want to know why Plum wanted this clarification. What did you have in mind, fruitilicious?
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1636 (isolation #142) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:35 pm

Post by RayFrost »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
RayFrost wrote:

Oooor you are scum. That works too.

Nope it doesn't but thanks for playing.

Your parting gift ... Massaging Gel Insoles.

My feet
do
get a bit painful when I walk.

MoI is town for such a thoughtful gift.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1637 (isolation #143) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:35 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Demonic Angel wrote:I hope I'm in this game. :(

You aren't. Neither am I. Neither of us are important enough.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1643 (isolation #144) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Faraday wrote:
RayFrost wrote:
Faraday wrote:
Demonic Angel wrote:

+1 on this. (Not even sure we need another scumflip, might be optimal to massclaim tomorrow)

Wait, wouldn't the scumflip be MoI in question be MoI? >.>

Not saying you're making a scumslip here, but :?

Another, on top of the 3 we've already had. Wut.

I'm saying it's not a scumslip because town can't scumslip, and I believe you to be town. I'm asking if you think MoI will flip scum or not.

(VP didn't scumslip and neither did DA, but I'm a linguistic Nit-picker)
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1645 (isolation #145) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:41 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Demonic Angel wrote:
MagnaofIllusion wrote:
RayFrost wrote:
Demonic Angel wrote:I hope I'm in this game. :(

You aren't. Neither am I. Neither of us are important enough.

The insult to injury element is that Furcolow made it in above many players actually in the game :lol:

Yeah because you're totally in this game. :roll:

Everyone knows that Furc is Vi's favorite hydra buddy though.

No. Just no. Vi has openly said she did not enjoy the experience.

Or maybe I misinterpreted her words.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1649 (isolation #146) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by RayFrost »

If I get five faith tonight, I can promise something happening. Nothing
amazing
, but something.

Aside from that, I have thoughts about stuff. I won't go into more detail until D4. I'd like to just say that I'm fine with just two faith on n4, though I still have a slight preference for six. Thought up something useful I can do.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1651 (isolation #147) » Thu May 19, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by RayFrost »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:You've crystalized today quite clearly.

Pretty much I'm being lynched for not having a scum read on Quadz. Can't argue that I voted him as I never did. Due to [REDACTED] he looked like mediocre Town to me. Everyone can coast.

And it probably will not matter as long as you don't let the Serial Killer (VPB) get away with it.

I have meta from [redacted] that makes me feel that you are slightly scummy but not majorly so. Your quadz stuff is iffy, but hardly lynch-worthy. The two together make you an okay choice from my PoV, even though I trust faraday's reads like I trust my mother.

P-edit: That requires people to worship Justice instead of Balance, and people have indicated that they feel I'm scummy, soooo. Still, sparkly things can happen if I get five faith tonight or if I get two / six / five n4
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1666 (isolation #148) » Thu May 19, 2011 4:51 pm

Post by RayFrost »

I'll comment on this later. Going away for a while now. See yah.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1672 (isolation #149) » Thu May 19, 2011 11:25 pm

Post by RayFrost »

I was going to say I felt the sudden shift toward DDD was suspect and made me like the thought of lynching MoI even more, but there wasn't much of a shift.

I'd like magua and parama to esplain themselves.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1674 (isolation #150) » Thu May 19, 2011 11:40 pm

Post by RayFrost »

MagnaofIllusion wrote:
RayFrost wrote:
I have meta from [redacted] that makes me feel that you are slightly scummy but not majorly so. Your quadz stuff is iffy, but hardly lynch-worthy. The two together make you an okay choice from my PoV, even though I trust faraday's reads like I trust my mother.

I'll just say on you having [REDACTED] meta of me - bullshit.

There is not a single active game where I have flipped scum. Every single on where I have been scum is complete.

So no ... you can't have [REDACTED] meta.

Suffice to say I can and do.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1675 (isolation #151) » Thu May 19, 2011 11:42 pm

Post by RayFrost »

If/When MoI flips scum, Magua and Parama are going to be in my list o' suspects.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1678 (isolation #152) » Fri May 20, 2011 12:00 am

Post by RayFrost »

I don't relly feel like waiting for NS to come and post. He can just get killed over the night and that way we don't have to deal with him.

Vote: MoI
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1760 (isolation #153) » Mon May 23, 2011 4:36 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Vote: NS

Btw... didn't have enough faith for :oooshiny: things to happen last night. One. Faith. Short. Literally.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1765 (isolation #154) » Mon May 23, 2011 5:31 pm

Post by RayFrost »

VP Baltar wrote:3 Faith - Project Rampage - I can target up to five players and if they're not Good (whatever that means) and they choose to worship, they worship me. Now the thing that is weird about this is that it says they worship me, not one of my domains. I'm not sure how this affects me...perhaps it gives me a permanent faith boost or something. idk.

3 Faith -Way of the Rampage - This is the single vig shot I used last night.
4 Faith - Invincible Rampage - This makes me untargetable the following night. Almost used this last night, but hito was too scummy not to die.
7 Faith - R-survival - Double vig shot...this is what I was hoping for by reducing the battery, but I didn't gain enough faith from it.
10 Faith - Dominating Rampage - I get three vig shots.

Directly stating the ability name obviously does not mean you are quoting your role PM.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1766 (isolation #155) » Mon May 23, 2011 5:31 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Stalling scum is stalling.

Lynch pl0x
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1779 (isolation #156) » Tue May 24, 2011 2:45 am

Post by RayFrost »

What all did you do mayne?
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1782 (isolation #157) » Tue May 24, 2011 3:17 am

Post by RayFrost »

Oh I somehow misread "each" as last. I'm... tired I guess?
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1794 (isolation #158) » Tue May 24, 2011 1:22 pm

Post by RayFrost »

DA - faith costs on your abilities please.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1796 (isolation #159) » Tue May 24, 2011 2:11 pm

Post by RayFrost »

You know something's up when Parama says what I'm thinking.

Oh right... I was supposed to claim.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1797 (isolation #160) » Tue May 24, 2011 2:11 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Unvote
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1799 (isolation #161) » Tue May 24, 2011 2:24 pm

Post by RayFrost »

I AM: High Priest of Plum
THE DOMAINS OF MY LORD: Justice, Syncretism
THAT WHICH MY LORD SEEKS: Lawful Good

THE POWERS GRANTED BY MY LORD:

WITH THE POWER OF ONE PERSON'S FAITH: Communion - Neighborize a person for one game
day

WITH THE WILL OF TWO COMBINED TO SUPPORT MY LORD: Encore - Person forced to use an action they used the night I use this but with the ability to change targets (what I was thinking about doing to give VP the double/triple vig twice)

BY THE POWER OF THREE I MAY DO THIS: - Target someone and you get either the faith they would get the next night (on the next night) or the faith you would get (higher total).

WHEN FOUR WISH UPON A STAR THE STARS WISH UPON THEM: Zeusbolt - Lightning bolt the shit out of one player.

FIVE MUST WILL GREAT JUSTICE UPON THE LAND: Indwelling - Allegiance cop.

ONE ABILITY TO RULE THEM ALL: Inhabit One Ring - Permanently day and night talk with one person (neighborize ability here). Also... since I AM FREAKING AWESOME I CAN KEEP CASTING EVEN AFTER DEATH. BY THE POWER OF PLUM I AM IMMORTAL. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA. - one shot ability.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1800 (isolation #162) » Tue May 24, 2011 2:25 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Okay... I'm possibly lying about the ability to cast even post-mortem. I
do
keep my neighborize after death though.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1802 (isolation #163) » Tue May 24, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Parama.

I already said those?
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1804 (isolation #164) » Tue May 24, 2011 2:32 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Faraday wrote:ooh you might have a ZEUSBOLT tonight if you're lucky~

Clever scamp is clever.

For parama:

Whee role name breadcrumbs

Here

Here

Here

Here

Guess this isn't a clear indication of what I did last night - I worshiped JUSTICE FOR GREAT JUSTICE.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1805 (isolation #165) » Tue May 24, 2011 2:32 pm

Post by RayFrost »

I'd still prefer to use my six faith cast over lightning bolting but I might consider otherwise.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1806 (isolation #166) » Tue May 24, 2011 2:36 pm

Post by RayFrost »

By the by... first post on this page and post #1805 is 100% me trying to WIFOM scum.

CAN YOU SEE THE REAL ME TIGERS

TIGERS

/song lyrics
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1808 (isolation #167) » Tue May 24, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Awww. Why don't I ever get any goodies?

All I've got is a cast of post-death neighborization with some not-stated side effects that I'd like to avoid going into but that are 100% beneficial to town. I need to stay alive for them but... will the tigers / sk really risk a failed shot on me? Keheheheheh.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1810 (isolation #168) » Tue May 24, 2011 3:40 pm

Post by RayFrost »

You'd be a lady but lord sounds
way
better in context. :wink:

I may or may not lightning bolt the life out of NS tonight. Or DDD. Whichever one we don't lynch.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1812 (isolation #169) » Tue May 24, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Parama.

100% more certain about the others being town.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1816 (isolation #170) » Wed May 25, 2011 3:13 am

Post by RayFrost »

What about my claim made your night plum?

Also: DDD's powers are like... 100% antitown but I can't really follow why scum would honestclaim here.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1818 (isolation #171) » Wed May 25, 2011 3:34 am

Post by RayFrost »

Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
Plum wrote:RayFrost and DDD claimed the same Domains (hahahaha Ythill and I have the same domains or what I am
rolling
).

I'm not inclined to believe there are two Townies with identical domains.

The question becomes are you really less than half the mafia player I hear you are and are pathetically playing out guess the mod here or if you're just scum fishing for an easy lynch.

This post says hi

Vote: DDD
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1820 (isolation #172) » Wed May 25, 2011 3:48 am

Post by RayFrost »

The post I mentioned says hi to you and to the DDD post I quoted.

Note the "paranoid about same domains" and then "plum being dumb for paranoid about same domains"
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1822 (isolation #173) » Wed May 25, 2011 3:57 am

Post by RayFrost »

Debonair Danny DiPietro wrote:
RayFrost wrote:What all did you do mayne?

If this is directed at me, learn to read?

Also while
I'm paranoid about RF since our domains completely overlap
he has supplied the proper number of faith available to our domains previously.

Perhaps a quote will make it easier.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1827 (isolation #174) » Wed May 25, 2011 4:11 am

Post by RayFrost »

sottyrulez wrote:Since I'm posting it again it seems like you conclude that the claim makes DDD less likely scum, but then it kinda feels like you look for a way to vote him anyway. It comes off feeling forced to me.

I am the definition of Reaction Fisher. And his reaction is :goodposting:

It was forced, bro. Though how you'd think it was scummy when the main wagoning going down here is on NS is losing me.

Unvote Vote: NobodySpecial
<--- This guy's scum.

DDD just has anti-town powers that
he has chosen to not use
if he actually has them. Making him pro-town more likely and then the fact he actually shows the contradiction in level of "paranoia" on the same domain thing shows :goodlogic:.

The reaction fish was actually not for DDD. It was for you. :shades: Sotty, how's life? Who's scum?
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1832 (isolation #175) » Wed May 25, 2011 4:23 am

Post by RayFrost »

How about I kill DDD tonight and we lynch NS and then it becomes moot.

<---- Begging for a NK.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1833 (isolation #176) » Wed May 25, 2011 4:25 am

Post by RayFrost »

sottyrulez wrote:I really hate that post.

The name of "reaction fishing" can be invoked to justify almost anything.

If you want to know who we think is scum, why don't you read our posts? I mean it's all there before we went and started ZZZZZZ when massclaim started.

Though something we haven't yet mentioned, Demonic's claim stands out to us, and not in a good way.

My post loves you anyway.

And so... I voted DDD someone who I stated a belief to be town who hadn't had a large number of people claim suspicion of (contrast with who I was voting: NS) and then backtracked on it as a "reaction fish" because... why?

My issue is the lack of anything about the claims being mentioned. I like claim stuffs being talked about.

Also: lack of faith costs for demonic's abilities yes? I noted that and asked as well.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1889 (isolation #177) » Wed May 25, 2011 9:36 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Here you go ooba. Read the questions by magua for context and bam.

Vote: NS
emphasis.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1891 (isolation #178) » Wed May 25, 2011 9:40 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Fucking. Epic.

Faraday's confirmed town.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1895 (isolation #179) » Wed May 25, 2011 9:58 pm

Post by RayFrost »

NS has 26 posts in 76 pages. Most of said posts be worthless.

Scum.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1898 (isolation #180) » Wed May 25, 2011 10:14 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Unvote

For ooba's sake.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1900 (isolation #181) » Wed May 25, 2011 11:52 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Excuse me as a masturbate to this auditory heaven... :shifty:
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1959 (isolation #182) » Mon May 30, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by RayFrost »

I used my six faith ability. I'll be vig'ing from here on out until I die.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1960 (isolation #183) » Mon May 30, 2011 5:13 pm

Post by RayFrost »

I'd prefer if the person who I used it on kept it hush hush for the time being. There's... complicated stuff surrounding it.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1962 (isolation #184) » Mon May 30, 2011 5:28 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Yes, because it also has other stuff that you've no idea about. If I
must
go into greater detail, I will. I'd highly, highly prefer not to.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1963 (isolation #185) » Mon May 30, 2011 5:46 pm

Post by RayFrost »

I'm going to state this really really simply.

My six faith ability means scum should kill me before it has time to... warm up, so to speak. I revealed truth in my claim but I didn't reveal the whole truth. Shit will go down if I'm alive on D7. Specifically day-casting. Rain of fire and lightning. Death. Doom. Evil Laughter... of JUSTICE. Just thought I'd let you guys know ahead of time that you're screwed. I can't die, but you must kill me. I am the undying embodiment that is Just and Right. The lawful hand of the divine sent to smite you. Fear me for you will know your end by my hand.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1966 (isolation #186) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:17 am

Post by RayFrost »

Parama: you say you've got a town result on me, aye?

Well, guess what...~ You couldn't have if you really targeted me. My six faith ability means I'm hidden behind the person I neighborize the night I use it. I didn't want to reveal this so early, but yeah. I got clarification on that, and I hide the night I neighborize and the day after but it drops afterward. You couldn't have gotten a result on me, as it took effect n4, ends d5, and well... the rest is history. You're lying about what you did or the fact you got a result. One or both. Either way you're lying.

RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1968 (isolation #187) » Tue May 31, 2011 12:52 am

Post by RayFrost »

Impossible. It works like this:

Person A is hidden behind.

Person B targets me.

Person B gets no result.

Person B targets Person A.

Person B gets results on Person A and me.

Mod explained it herself using cop as an example.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1972 (isolation #188) » Tue May 31, 2011 1:01 am

Post by RayFrost »

Note that DA is almost 100% likely to be scum as well. That said, I still prefer my own evidence of near 100% contradiction over the contradiction that has the unlikely possibility of NS screwing things up.

Suffice to say there's only one explanation I can think of that makes parama town: he was redirected. That said, I don't really buy it. DDD-town = p. much everybody that could have done it was blocked. Otherwise, DDD is scum and might've been able to do it.

It's one of those "possible but I doubt it" situations. If he flips town, we're still golden. If I get even four faith, I can vig tonight and we're set for a simple game from here on out. There's really no chance for a town loss, imo.

P-edit: If parama flips town, then that means plum is almost 100% for sure town as well. DA for sure will be shot if I have enough faith.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1976 (isolation #189) » Tue May 31, 2011 2:31 am

Post by RayFrost »

Cool story bro.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1978 (isolation #190) » Tue May 31, 2011 2:33 am

Post by RayFrost »

Right. So... you an SK or are you a tiger? If you're a tiger, claim your buddies and make it easy on us all. :thumbsup:
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1980 (isolation #191) » Tue May 31, 2011 2:36 am

Post by RayFrost »

Then we'll confirm that scum have a redirect if you actually flip town. How nice. Not to mention I'll probably survive until tomorrow and be able to blow this game open. Wheee.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1983 (isolation #192) » Tue May 31, 2011 2:46 am

Post by RayFrost »

If you weren't redirected, you are scum.

P-edit: Super easy mode, faraday.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1992 (isolation #193) » Tue May 31, 2011 3:46 am

Post by RayFrost »

I can only vig if I have the faith. Lynches are forever. And I can vig DA just as easily as I can vig Parama. Fail to see why you're making any distinction. And this assumes I'm telling the truth about my abilities either way, soooo. If you're going to go on the whole "i r don't trust rayfrost" you should at least not make your argument based upon me telling the truth.

Meh. I'll kill parama if I get enough faith. But if you guys don't think I'm town, why worship justice or syncretism to give me the faith necessary to vig? You people make no sense.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1996 (isolation #194) » Tue May 31, 2011 4:37 am

Post by RayFrost »

Unvote, Vote: DA

Works for me, too. Really don't care, both are almost 100% confirmedscum at this point.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2305 (isolation #195) » Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:46 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Magua wrote:Faraday had me fooled. I was sold hook, line, and sinker when he recorded Barbie Girl.

This.

Gave him a free town pass for that, man. It was too awesome.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”