Open 307-Friends and Enemies Deadly Alliance-Town Wins!!

[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 11:52 am

Post by [Low Key] »

If Muffin flips scum I will open the day tomorrow voting for myself. Before I die though, I will prove in thread who the masons are so the town will lynch scum and win.
I realized that I was planting seeds, and that it was important to stay low-key, because once you say, 'I've got it' or 'This is it,' then resistance starts to build. But, if you start giving away seeds, people will claim their seeds. Some nurture them and grow them, and that makes a foundational change.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 11:54 am

Post by [Low Key] »

The scum know they are screwed here.
I realized that I was planting seeds, and that it was important to stay low-key, because once you say, 'I've got it' or 'This is it,' then resistance starts to build. But, if you start giving away seeds, people will claim their seeds. Some nurture them and grow them, and that makes a foundational change.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 11:56 am

Post by [Low Key] »

CJ & Toro looked the worst over the Mason issue. Chkflip just lurked too much and didn't comment enough.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 11:58 am

Post by [Low Key] »

I don't know why CJ & Toro have looked like the bobsey twins all game long but I keep getting that impression.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 12:09 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

I will update my notes over the night and have a full analysis for D2. I can't be sure what direction I will be going without knowing the Muffin flip but my gut tells me:

1) Muffin-scum -- I think Chkflip is most likely his partner with CJ being next in line.
2) Muffin-town -- I think I will be drawn back to Toro-CJ.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 12:12 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

[Low Key] wrote:If Muffin flips scum I will open the day tomorrow voting for myself. Before I die though, I will prove in thread who the masons are so the town will lynch scum and win.

Weird strategy.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 12:19 pm

Post by popsofctown »

LK, how the heck does outing the masons help anyone.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

I dunno. *shrug*
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

popsofctown wrote:LK, how the heck does outing the masons help anyone.

Exactly, then scum know who to kill.
DeityKabuto
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
DeityKabuto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 12:21 pm

Post by DeityKabuto »

LK, you just fucked up!
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

DeityKabuto wrote:
[Low Key] wrote:If Muffin flips scum I will open the day tomorrow voting for myself. Before I die though, I will prove in thread who the masons are so the town will lynch scum and win.

Weird strategy.

Well Pops is positing a theory where I am most likely scum with Muffin. If Muffin flips scum we have so won this game and my lynch is like meaningless so who cares really, we won anyway.
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Sun May 29, 2011 12:22 pm

Post by hiphop »

Final Votecount

Votecount 1.14

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

zMuffinMan(6): [Low Key], Archaist, zMuffinMan, jilynne1991, DeityKabuto, popsofctown
[Low Key](2): chkflip, cjdrum
chkflip(1): Spadille
Toro(1): SnakePlissken

Not Voting(1): Toro

We have a lynch.

[insert text here on why 6 of you, decided that it would be best to grab a rope and lynch the nearest townie.]

zMuffinMan- a
vanilla townie,
has been hanged.

It is now Night 1, masons and mafia may now talk, actions are due in 72 hours.

Last edited by hiphop on Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

I colored hiphop kind of magenta, because he deserves a color of his own.
~Gila
hiphop
hiphop
Mafia Scum
hiphop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 2:58 pm

Post by hiphop »

[Insert text here on why scum decided to shoot the shooter.]

popsofctown-
a vanilla townie, one-time vig,
has been shot.

Day 2 has officially begun

First of the Second Votecount

Votecount 2.1

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Not Voting(9): Toro, [Low Key], Archaist, jilynne1991, DeityKabuto, SnakePlissken, Spadille, chkflip, cjdrum

Notes:

Show
Town - 8/12
Scum - 4/2

Never forget

September 11, 2001

I colored hiphop kind of magenta, because he deserves a color of his own.
~Gila
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 3:26 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

:( We needed pops.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Lost thirteen games as town.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 3:32 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Well NK-ing pops is suicide for the scum. The fact they did that guarantees there will be a mason in LYLO. We now have an easy town win.

I have alot to say. Posts forthcoming but will be going to work as well. I'll be off work in about 1.5 hours and will seriously weigh in here.

If we all work together, we auto-win as town. :)
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 3:39 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

I would like everyone to weigh in on their opinon of the following list of potential scum:

Low Key, CJ, Toro, Chkflip

Please say if you agree or disagree.

If you
disagree
please say:

A) Who in the list you disagree with and why

B) Who should be in the list that isn't and why

Toro -- not answered
Low Key -- agrees
Archaist -- not answered
jilynne1991 -- not answered
DeityKabuto -- agrees (from yesterday until he says otherwise)
SnakePlissken -- not answered
Spadille -- not answered
chkflip -- not answered
cjdrum -- not answered
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

I agree, but for me, it's mainly Chkflip and CJ.
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 3:49 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Ya do you know that everyone in the list has accused and voted CJ though?
Archaist
Archaist
Goon
Archaist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 3:59 pm

Post by Archaist »

Actually, popsofctown was my guess for the night kill. Scum need to night kill whoever they can't lynch, and she would have been nearly impossible to lynch.

The 4 main scum possibilities in my mind: chkflip, cjdrum, Toro, and jilynne1991.
-cjdrum and Toro were strangely quiet during the push for zMuffinMan lynch.
-Don't know about chkflip with his rage posting when he was almost lynched, then saying he would follow zMuffinMan giving him double vote.
-Parabollocks was looking pretty pro-town to me, so jilynne1991 has that going for her.
-Therefore, my top two would be cjdrum and Toro. cjdrum was really opposed to D1 vig, and Toro acted weird when he was almost vigged and was very quiet during zMuffinMan wagon.

I had my vote on Toro before, so that's where it goes for now.
Vote: Toro
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Ya and did you notice Toro was totally silent about the Chkflip wagon.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 4:10 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

[Low Key] wrote:Ya do you know that everyone in the list has accused and voted CJ though?

Including our known scum Snarky.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 4:16 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

I mean I have been planning on posting largely on my cases but ya it boils down to the first lynch being either myself or Toro/Chkflip. Chkflip ragequit for a total of 14 minutes and then immediately returned (he could of also taken it back even if the Mod accepted it) and then he suddenly declares himself "confirmed town" and repeats it later saying only scum would vote him.

The only confusing thing about Chkflip is his self-vote to put himself at L-1. The key to understanding that would revolve around who WASN'T voting him at the time.

I'll go look that up now.
jilynne1991
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
jilynne1991
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 4:22 pm

Post by jilynne1991 »

I'm sorry, but I don't quite understand. What do you mean? I'm so confused. What even put me on your scum list in the first place?
Show
Lost four games as scum.

Won two games as scum.

Won two games as town.
Archaist
Archaist
Goon
Archaist
Goon
Goon

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 4:25 pm

Post by Archaist »

Because you haven't really said enough to give me a read one way or the other, and looking at the final vote count on zMuffinMan the only two people who I'm not convinced are town are you and DK. DK is looking less likely as of late, as much as I hate to admit it.
[Low Key]
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
[Low Key]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2011 4:27 pm

Post by [Low Key] »

Ok here's my take:

If Chkflip is scum his L-1 self-vote earns him the right to live today. I can't read that except to think that he is frustrated town. Too many people could of hammered the crap out of him. That's not to say that he couldn't be (desperate) scum, its just that the chances of it are less likely.

If he is NOT scum that means our scum are Toro/CJ and that makes CJ the most bussed scum ever. Both scum buddies and the town have hammered on him relentlessly under pressure...

Well, ok:

Vote Toro

Return to “Completed Open Games”