Twistedspoon
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Twistedspoon
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:20 am

Post by Twistedspoon »

gorilla wrote:I had him as obvtown based on reaction to the faked daykill but I am less sure of that now because I disagree with a lot of what Trumpet is posting

agreed

putting DH as the second highest town read seems very suspect to my eyes
1 Thessalonians 5:21: Test everything, but hold fast onto what is good

"Murder is no better than cards if cards can do the trick"
~Screwtape
nintendoaddict1
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
nintendoaddict1
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:23 am

Post by nintendoaddict1 »

Twistedspoon wrote:
gorilla wrote:I had him as obvtown based on reaction to the faked daykill but I am less sure of that now because I disagree with a lot of what Trumpet is posting

agreed

putting DH as the second highest town read seems very suspect to my eyes

Wrong account?
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:27 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Groundsel wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:Alrighty, whose gonna sum up the first 20 pages for me? This is pre-Role PM so my reads will be freshhhh.

you think 20 pages is hard?
ever done 41?

but yeah, try and read yourself; It's the best way

especially if you're replacing parama who I have nothing to go off of

I once replaced into a game with 180 pages -__-
I'll try and make time haha :)
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
Groundsel
Groundsel
Townie
Groundsel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:31 am

Post by Groundsel »

CryMeARiver wrote:
Groundsel wrote:
CryMeARiver wrote:Alrighty, whose gonna sum up the first 20 pages for me? This is pre-Role PM so my reads will be freshhhh.

you think 20 pages is hard?
ever done 41?

but yeah, try and read yourself; It's the best way

especially if you're replacing parama who I have nothing to go off of

I once replaced into a game with 180 pages -__-
I'll try and make time haha :)

wow

you win...

@Furry: I'm interested in your reads.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:39 am

Post by Juls »

Conclusions of my reread:

Town

NintendoAddict1 - Posts 166 and 194 are clearly town sentiments. I don't know how anyone can read him as scum for those two posts alone. That being said, Nintendo you are chasing wild arguments all over the place and you need to be a little more objective in your scum hunting. You made cases on Seraphim and Trumpet of Doom that are extraordinarily weak. Seraphim saying he thinks someone is town but doesn't know is not a scum slip. Likewise, ToD giving a null read on someone is not a scum slip.
Nikanor - Town thoughts on band claiming and genuine reaction to the Furry fake-daykill. That being said, he hasn't posted since Tuesday in this game. I saw scum come in strong townie in Dynasty Warriors and then taper off. This read is very subject to change. It's primarily based on the first few pages.
Demonhybrid - On reread I see lots of townie thoughts from Demon that I didn't really pick up on the first time through.

Leaning Town

Trumpet of Doom - I had ToD in the "leaning town" column before he replaced in based on animorph. This is mainly because animorph, while yes a bit of OMGUS, actually tried to reason why Furry would day kill him as scum. Several of his reads are within the margin of error of my reads. Only a couple that are completely off.
Seraphim - his posts have been overall townie in nature. His defenses on cases against him do not read as scum to me.
Furry - The gambit reads town. I also really appreciate this bit of scumhunting.

Null

Gorilla - I did have him leaning town when I initially made this list but for the life of me I can't find why now. It may have been the "call me out on lurking" post and the fact that he didn't rage about my daykill. I am moving him down to null to be sure.
Gaoth - Gaoth hasn't done anything overtly scummy or townie but our reads don't match up very well at all.
Regfan - Regfan is difficult to read for me because I disagree with his case on me. The most blatant argument I find is the one where he says I am "paranoid" for asking if something is scummy. This is just a ridiculous argument and feels like reaching.
Groundsel - I just don't know on him yet. I do like his postings but not enough to stick him in the town column yet. The fact that he keeps bringing up that he didn't get Serial Killer isn't sitting well with me but I can't put my finger on why.
Cogito Ergo Sum - I would like to put him in my town column but his reads are too vague right now. All his posts are short and some are just declarative "player x is scum". I'd like more in depth analysis from him but I do need to meta to see if this is his playstyle.
AntB- Post 212 is a different opinion which I can't tell if it is town or scum motivated. I think AntB is the only one that think BOTH daykills are scummy. I would like AntB to reconcile me and Furry on scum team together for the record. I also don't like her opportunistic jump on the Nintendo wagon.
Parama (CryMeARiver) - No read obviously. Non-existent.
CSL - Similar to CES. Short and declarative posts. I think this is CSL's playstyle though. I just don't have a read on it at the moment.

Leaning Scum

Parabollocks - Not alot of original thoughts coming from Parabollocks. He parrots in most all his arguments. His misrepresentation that I "disappeared" when I was sleeping really rubbed me the wrong way. Also post 227 reads as opportunistic scum to me.

Scum

Evilpacman18 - Argh. If EPM is town he is the most frustrating town EVER. And he is playing quite different than our last game together in speed mafia where he primarily lurked and didn't really get involved. Anyway, more specific examples are: Posts 137, 221, 265, 338, 366 and 443 followed by 494. Basic summary here is that he has inconsistent views and is floundering scum.
Diddin - I don't like here where he declares furry town for daykilling but me scum for the exact same thing. He is also clearly skimming the thread and I am intrigued by the "slip" i mentioned in Furry's section above.
Powerrox93 - I get a general bad feeling from reading Powerrox but his most telling problem is that he hops on bandwagons in the most opportunistic ways.
Pine - He was my original scum read so I will direct you to here for the reasons. One more I picked up on reread is his change from this to this in less than half an hour. Also, 176 declares Nintendo scum based on meta but gives no examples or reasons. But this is by far the most scummy post. He basically disappears after that.

All that said, I will happily
Unvote, Vote: EPM
-------------------------------------
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:39 am

Post by Juls »

Fuck, is TS in THIS game too? Which of you crazy people are TS?
Juls
Groundsel
Groundsel
Townie
Groundsel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:00 am

Post by Groundsel »

It's getting late where I am. I need to make this quick

@Juls: why is saying I wanted an SK role a bad thing? It's true. I had to share my dissapointment Y'know

As for this Twistedspoon, I don't know why he's here, but I'm pretty sure he isn't a DH alternate account since I've read a game with both of them in (see my first post). Aside from that I have no clue. Methinks this is a distraction anyways

@mod: what L-? is Pacman on?
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:09 am

Post by Juls »

Ground - Like I said I don't know , I can't put my finger on why. I am just explaining why you are sitting in the null slot. If it were a case on you I would be voting you.

Also, TS being in this game is NOT a distraction. If he is here, I want to know. I have played in several games with him and would have a better idea of his meta. And it's clear he is here because he was posting about in game stuff. So looking at your join date, are you TS or a TS hydra?
Juls
Groundsel
Groundsel
Townie
Groundsel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:26 am

Post by Groundsel »

I don't understand you Juls, you say my posts are good, but I'm null because I wanted to be an SK? And where'd you get this "I'd be voting you were there a case on me" thing from?

Like I said, It's late. I need to be gone.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:39 am

Post by Juls »

Yes I am a psycho crazy person but I have narrowed the list of suspects for who TS is to these people. People not shown are the people TS has played with on site. People in green are those who have been around a lot longer than TS and are likely eliminated.

1. Gaoth
2. AntB
5. Diddin

7. Parabollocks
2. Seraphim

13. Furry

17. Groundsel

That leaves Parabollocks, Groundsel, AntB and Gaoth. My money would be on Groundsel given the start date. So the question is, why you lying? P.S., I am not done hunting so I am sure I will find you TS so you might as well admit it now.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:49 am

Post by Juls »

Oh yeah, it's Groundsel. The mysterious "reserved" spot in the player list in signup thread.

Not only lying about who you are but lying about going to bed. Lying liar eh?
Juls
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:07 am

Post by Slaxx »

Vote Count 1.06

Evilpacman18(9): CSL, Seraphim, AntB, Gaoth, Groundsel, Powerrox93, Demonhybrid, Diddin, Juls
Parabollocks(3): Cogito Ergo Sum, Evilpacman18, Gorilla,
NintendoAddict1(2): Nikanor, Pine
Trumpet of Doom(1): NintendoAddict1
Juls(1): Regfan
Furry(1): Trumpet of Doom
Diddin(1): Furry
Pine(0):
Seraphim(0):
Gaoth(0):
Parama(0):
Cogito Ergo Sum(0):
AntB(0):
Demonhybrid(0):
Regfan(0):
Powerrox93(0):
Nikanor(0):
Groundsel(0):
Gorilla(0):
CSL(0):
Not Voting (2):
Parama, Parabollocks

CryMeARiver replaced Parama

With 20 alive, it takes 11 to lynch and 10 to no lynch. Deadline is in (expired on 2011-07-14 22:22:00)
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:12 am

Post by diddin »

Nice misrep Juls, but I never said you were scum because of the fake daykill. Also, how does that post you linked indicate skimming?

Groundsel is clearly an alt, I don't see what problem you have with that.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:14 am

Post by diddin »

To elaborate: Your daykill reads extremely null to me. Unlike Furry, you never elaborated or pushed the fact that you supposedly daykilled Gorilla. It looked more like a bad attempt at being funny than a reaction test.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:33 am

Post by Juls »

The problem with TS lying is why would you lie if you got caught posting on your alt unless you didn't want to be meta'd. And who doesn't want to be meta'd. Scum. The end.

So you vote me but I am misrepping that you thought I was scum?
Also, you are skimming because you attacked me for something that was clearly a joke (because you are tunneling, probably reading me in iso).
Juls
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:34 am

Post by Regfan »

In regards to Juls reads list I completely agree and understand the town reads on Nintendo, Nikandor, Furry and DemonHybrid however not seeing the Trumpet or Sera town-reads so if you could attempt to elaborate on them I would appreciate it. Similarly I'm understanding the Parabollocks, Powerrox and to a degree Pine scumreads but not understanding the Diddin or EPM one at all.

This is immensely frustrating, Juls is town-telling hardcore at the moment. Going to continue rethinking my reads because right now I have a lot of strong town reads but no real strong scum reads. I'm out through the whole of today so they should be up at some point tommorow. No one dare quicklynch in the meantime.
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:45 am

Post by diddin »

diddin wrote:
Juls wrote:
diddin wrote:LaL is a terrible policy.

Hi skimmer. Look at the post immediately before it. it was a joke.

Overly defensive reaction is overly defensive.

I did it so see your reaction and got an overly defensive one.

Some players don't like revealing that they are alts regardless of alignment.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:47 am

Post by diddin »

EBWOP: And also, Juls, do you think that if I were scum with EPM that I would call him on a slip and push him hard early Day 1?
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Groundsel
Groundsel
Townie
Groundsel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:48 am

Post by Groundsel »

K, juls, I'm just gonna point out that I signed up with this account in the first place so it has nothing to do with if I'm scum or not

I'll explain my full story tommorow perhaps, assuming there is sufficent interest, but I warn you it's offtopic a lot

the fact of the matter is I'm an alt that's all. Meta is dull. If I'm scum you should have to catch me the old fashioned way, but Like i say, I signed up with this account so the fact I'm playing in this shell has nothing to do with my role PM
Juls wrote:Fuck, is TS in THIS game too? Which of you crazy people are TS?

and what's wrong with TS?
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:51 am

Post by Juls »

"Hi skimmer. Look at the post immediately before it. it was a joke." is overly defensive? You don't know me very well. That is called being a smart ass, not being defensive.

@Regfan: Look at the links on EPM I think they are self evident but I will try to go into more depth tomorrow. I am about to head out soon.

Preview edit:
@diddins: My scum/town reads are independent of buddies so if some flips makes a scum read look more townie then they are more townie. I try not to draw pairs until I see a scum flip.
OH but you are LYING about it and lying about leaving because it is "late" and you certainly know your alignment now.
HoS
TS/Groundsel
Juls
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:55 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

Seraphim wrote:I have to decided that PARAMA, DEMONHYBRID, and EVILPACMAN must be join me in a SONG CONTEST ALLIANCE to destroy the scumbags.

We shall sneer at anyone who dared to pick a "mainstream" band or just sneer at anyone in general as we bandwagon scum with glee.

Vote: CSL

TO VICTORY!

I autofill Parama's spot in this alliance :)
Trying to read now, we'll see how far I get!
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
Groundsel
Groundsel
Townie
Groundsel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:00 am

Post by Groundsel »

Juls wrote:
OH but you are LYING about it and lying about leaving because it is "late" and you certainly know your alignment now.
HoS
TS/Groundsel

not sure 'Appeal to time' is a scumtell but I can affirm it is pretty late in the UK

anyways, we're on level ground now. I've been genuine and what I've said is what I'd have said as TS and the only difference was you couldn't meta me until now (which isn't a scumtell because like I say, I signed up with this account before I got my role PM)

any problems? nope?
You should be happy I've joined the party :3

anyways I wanted to play a large theme game but was worried of messing up in my first one; so I made a fancy new account and decided to use that. Turns out my account wouldn't activate until page 13 (although i knew my role before my first post). When it looked like I wasn't going to mess this up then I kinda felt daft in this shell. So here I am. Everything I've said in terms of the game I still think. EPM is a fine lynch etc.
If you have any crucial meta evidence then present it now or these shenanigans will have been pointless

Juls wrote:Fuck, is TS in THIS game too? Which of you crazy people are TS?

and what's wrong with TS I repeat?
Furry
Furry
Mafia Scum
Furry
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:03 am

Post by Furry »

diddin still needs to be lynched.

He actually cant keep his suspicions and how they interact with eachother straight at this point. If you read over him the only way that anything makes sense is if all three of EPM-Nintendo-Parab are all scum, since he continues to call for vigs and lynches of all three without seeing the flip of another, which really doesnt work. I mean, at MOST two of those are scum, I would bet one tops being maybe parabollic.

I get the feeling that diddin here is scum who is trying too hard to keep as many mislynches on the table as possible.

@Diddin - Explain how EPM-Nintendo work as partners. EPM-Parabollic. Nintendo-Parabollic.

Now, Parab ive become a little more conflicted on recently because of his turnaround on Juls, I dont see scum who isnt losing an arguement there change a read of someone who as scum I would already be looking at as a midgame mislynch, not someone to attack but someone to not let get put as town read by many. Then again his nintendo vote is one of the worst ones on that wagon, but it matches up to his past suspicions. Either way I really would only like his lynch if we get a ToD-scum flip, or to stop the EPM lynch.

Diddin/ToD are the two that need to be getting some attention though, and I would be willing to lynch either of them today.

Also on alts, Ground is right, us alts dont know what role we have when we sign up. TS isnt that bad either, I would rather policy lynch/vig at least three people in this game.
Temporary unretired alt
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:04 am

Post by Juls »

You misunderstand. I don't mind alts. It's when alts are caught redhanded and LIE ABOUT IT.

Twistedspoon wrote:As for this Twistedspoon, I don't know why he's here

Explain. What's that, you can't? Oh darn,
Unvote, vote
Twistedspoon
Groundsel
Juls
Groundsel
Groundsel
Townie
Groundsel
Townie
Townie

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:06 am

Post by Groundsel »

and denying I'm twistedspoon affected my Role PM how?

don't ignore me Juls. you're better than that

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”