Goon
The Eruci
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:07 pm

Post by The Eruci »

:: VoteCount 1x15 ::

Stringer Bell (6) -
RedCoyote, MagnaofIllusion, PeregrineV, Drunken Piper, EtherealCookie, FourseenCircumstance

Junpei (5) -
SlySly, springlullaby, diddin, Ghostlin, Furcolow

nopointinactingup (4) -
DrippingGoofball, Magister Ludi, Toogeloo, implosion

FourseenCircumstance (3) -
Junpei, wazzatron, Sinestro

Magister Ludi (2) -
Bunnylover, nopointinactingup

diddin (1) -
Kdub

warriormode (1)
projectmatt

Toogeloo (1) -
warriormode

Furcolow (1) -
Stringer Bell

Not Voting (1) -
whispersilk

With 25 Alive, it takes 13 to lynch.

Deadline for Day One is in (expired on 2011-11-08 23:07:02).
Cyclic Experimentation Set x02.

Equality is a perversion of the natural order!It binds the strong to the weak. They [the weak] become anchors that drag the exceptional down to mediocrity. Individuals destined and deserving of greatness have it denied them. They [the strong] suffer for the sake of keeping them even with their inferiors.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:07 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

In post 522, whispersilk wrote:Responding to prod. Still catching up, currently on page 11.

crypto is cracking me up and I'm liking the plan. That's all I have to say for now.

So Whisper is coming in late and this slow catchup part of your self-professed "I lurk" Day 1 strategy that you have discussed elsewhere?

If so you can go on my acceptable deadline compromise lynch list.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Drunken Piper
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Drunken Piper
Couplet Typer
Couplet Typer

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:09 pm

Post by Drunken Piper »

In post 478, SlySly wrote:DP, do you have an ode for Junpei or ML?

This is an alt to test a theory,
to find scum tells that I find leery.

Never in a game, has anyone found
that this posting is protown.

Mostly “scummy and annoying” people shout.
to build a case to throw me out.

ML said that I “amuse”.
friend building tactic that scum use?

I have seen him do it times 2 or 3.
but there are much summier people here, you agree?

As for Jun, he appears to like to stir
looking for scum, I infer.

He looks town to me at this point.
But this is day one, up in this joint.

And before the question crosses your lips.
I am keeping my name, close to my hip.

In post 511, Furcolow wrote:
unvote;
vote: junpei

dgb is still scum in my eyes

In post 406, Drunken Piper wrote:
In post 375, Furcolow wrote:im not SK hunting yet
I'll worry about that when we rid ourselves of DGB and her scumbuddies (including you junpei)

Questions you did not address
instead you post this scummy mess.

this you need to fix
why do scum equal six?

You have ignored this twice.
Why do you refuse to play nice?

(sloppy breath)
(hic)
diddin
diddin
Mafia Scum
diddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:32 pm

Post by diddin »

Wait DGB did you replace crypto I'm forgetting.

Fourseen's at least attempting to participate now. Junpei continues to be scum. Anything I missed?

MoI: I don't find it extremely annoying, it's just a bit irritating. I was NOT in a good mood yesterday and just felt like antagonizing people for whatever reason.
Show
Town 8/4
Mafia 2/3
3rd Party 0/0

Everyone loves Diddin-Slaxx
Sinestro
Sinestro
Townie
Sinestro
Townie
Townie

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by Sinestro »

guys im sorry i haven't been posting much, shit keeps going wrong with me (pretty sure im coming down with something pretty damn serious) I've been sick for a WHILE, been extremely busy, and just had a pretty critical allergic reaction. I'm trying to keep up but its difficult :\
Beware your fears made into light!
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:55 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

Magna wrote:Do you think any of the reads are unreasonable or unsupported?

DGB: Looks like a cobbled together set of reasoning. Anyone who's acutally played a game with DGB sort of knows she can be...unfathomable but forthcoming if you know to ask for what you're looking for. There are other players who are suspecting people less than she is, so the attack of 'I'm not going to let her do what she wants' seems contrived to me.

Toog: The case on Toog seems to based almost entirely on his claim that he has an anti-town role and leaning on his personality question too much. Neither of these are really a scum case. Or suspicious.

Stringer: The only thing I can find is him mentioning rolefishing way back, and Stringer suggested that Toog elaborate on his partial claim of an anti-town role. Now, Toog shouldn't, but I can acutally see town motivation in this and this shouldn't be the sole reason for a case, even if you do find someone scummy.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Ghostlin
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Ghostlin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by Ghostlin »

DBG has 9 scum reads of varying degrees and you don't seem to care; why?

Um...no, she doesn't. At least from what I understand of her list:

QUARANTINED FILES
(Null leaning scum)

UG9095648 - whispersilk [Online.]
PZ5915512 - diddin [Online.]
AB3817120 - Drunken Piper [Online.]
GH8479717 - PeregrineV [Online.]
LV1086665 - Workdawg [Online.]
HI9210223 - Bunnylover [Online.]

HOSTILE SCRIPTS
(Scum)

IW8573414 - Junpei [Online.]
SN5795818 - Kdub [Online.]
JW2804010 - nopointinactingup [Online.]

To most people, people that are on the scummy side of null are people you'd be willing to lynch as a sort of compromise. Scum reads are people who you wanna really, really want to see dead. Most of my nulls (yes, I realize that's a sizeable bit of town) I'd be willing to compromise as a Day 1 lynch. Generally, if you're on my null list, you're not active but haven't done anything to ping my radar.
"You live for the fight when it's all that you've got."--Bon Jovi, Living on a Prayer
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:33 pm

Post by Junpei »

I do not have 7 or 8 people who I really really want to lynch...

I never let anyone do as they please as if they own the place, and feel free to read through any of my past games to see evidence of that.

Toog fluffs, toog talks about irrelevant business (very much so meta), toog has reads that don't make sense (crypto is almost 100% confirmed town for something he admits is pure wifom), and his self proclaimed "I lurk day 1!" nonsense.
The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA41ggsdeXE
Kdub
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Kdub
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:25 pm

Post by Kdub »

In post 492, Bunnylover wrote:@Kdub:
If Fourseen is scum, then I wouldn't be too sure what to think of ML. I don't think ML as scum would defend his scum buddy so hard. So at best, I would say they are at least not on the same scum team (assuming 2 scum team in this situation). Not sure why I didn't just answer it like that.

That does make your opinion a bit more clear, although there still some circular reasoning here. FC is town because scum-Ludi wouldn't defend his buddy so hard. Ludi is scum because he's trying to get town credit by defending a townie who is under pressure. Ad infinitum.

In post 488, Magister Ludi wrote:I actually find bunnylover's ultra simplistic and circular reasoning town. And it shows an attempt at independent thought. (Re: leaving the forseen wagon, and looking for a better target) It looks town.

Perhaps you're right. Bunny is one of those players who always seems scummy to me, no matter what his alignment is. Having a town read isn't a reason to not question his thought process though.

FC:
Thanks for reminding me why post-by-post analysis is garbage. Out of all of SB's posts that you noted, about three of them contain any reasoning or your own thoughts about why you find him suspicious. The rest is just a one-line summary of his posts. Then to top it off, you accuse HIM of fluff with no content and call him a hypocrite (ironic?). Why did you randomly decide to iso SB in particular when you specifically indicated earlier that he was an "outside shot" compared to Junpei and crypto?

In post 528, diddin wrote:Fourseen's at least attempting to participate now.

As opposed to you.

Without rereading the game, I seem to recall several players saying that diddin was on their suspect list and very few people saying they had a town read on him, yet his wagon is going nowhere. I realize my vote is somewhat unproductive right now, but I'd really like to see how viable this is before conceding and moving it elsewhere, or perhaps taking an alternative approach. Can anyone honestly look at him and say he is playing like town (even lazy town)?
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic Mafia - 17-player large theme, currently needs (0) replacements
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:50 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 503, Magister Ludi wrote:Then what did you mean by those statements? How am I dragging MoI into any scum quicktopic?

Read closely, then listen...

I include Junpei's slip (Post 17). I include MoI asking Junpei about it(Post 53). Then I include where Junpei scummily answered MoI; directly after an unrelated quote (Post 143). That is a scum coverup by answering what he has been called out on in a way that doesn't bring attention to what he was initially called out on.

No where in any of this, or anywhere else for that matter, do I infer that MoI is scum.

In post 151, SlySly wrote:
In post 17, Junpei wrote:
It doesn't demand any claiming at the present so it is okay to tentatively agree while we gametheory in private.

In post 53, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Junpei wrote:It doesn't demand any claiming at the present so it is okay to tentatively agree
while we gametheory in private.

Please explain what you mean by the bolded.

In post 143, Junpei wrote:Crypto:
In post 17, Junpei wrote:I read MoI's plan from x01, and I liked it a lot, and would like to go with it this game, at least for now.

MoI: Gametheory in private as in, by yourself, in your head, in notepad, or whatever you use, theory about the game. We aren't about to clog the thread up with pages of people fleshing out ideas. If you have a good idea after working on it solo, post it, but if I posted everything I thought about in regards to gametheory, you'd be mad.

This seems like a slip, then a cover up while answering the asker after an unrelated quote.

After this, both you and Junpei both tried to twist this into a misrep of me by claiming I had stated that MoI was scum and a scumbuddy of y'alls.

In post 156, Junpei wrote:You seriously think I was saying "MoI, lets gametheory in our scum QT"?...

In post 424, Magister Ludi wrote:
You've also accused the following four players of being scum together, me, Magna, Junpei, and forseencircumstances, which seems utterly ridiculous.

In post 500, Magister Ludi wrote:
It looks like you called Junpei and MoI scum together, and me and forseen scum together, and ergo, all of use are scum together, slysly.

I acknowledge your backpedal by changing your blatant lie*, misrep accusation into "It looks like".

--

* - 2nd of the game against me.
"SlySly is the scummiest player on the site." ~DrippingGoofball
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by Junpei »

Oh, well I honestly thought you were grouping me with MoI.

Anyway, the idea that I made the slip "while I gametheory in my scum QT" is ridiculous. Please find something else to go bananas over.

SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:58 pm

Post by SlySly »

I'm just clearing out the lies and pointing out the liars. No bananas.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Post by SlySly »

EBWOP: liar(s)
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:01 pm

Post by Junpei »

Oh, I remember why I thought that you were grouping me with MoI:

My quote says "we can agree", which is directly in respect to MoI's plan. Ergo, agreeing with MoI, the pronoun 'we' now stands for MoI and I, making the implication that I told MoI to talk to me in a scum QT about gametheory in your eyes.

Anyway, just wanted to clear out the lies and point out the liars.

pedit: liar(s)

SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:10 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 538, Junpei wrote:Oh, I remember why I thought that you were grouping me with MoI:

My quote says "we can agree", which is directly in respect to MoI's plan. Ergo, agreeing with MoI, the pronoun 'we' now stands for MoI and I, making the implication that I told MoI to talk to me in a scum QT about gametheory in your eyes.

Actually, your statement was directed at implosion making the pronoun "we" stand for you and implosion.

In post 17, Junpei wrote:Implosion, I read MoI's plan from x01, and I liked it a lot, and would like to go with it this game, at least for now. It doesn't demand any claiming at the present so it is okay to tentatively agree while we gametheory in private.

pedit: liars
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:11 pm

Post by Junpei »

Okay, so me and implosion are scum pals then? Is that what you're saying?

SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:33 pm

Post by SlySly »

I haven't directly stated that.

However, I believe that was my first thought when I read that post during my initial read through. Time for an implosion iso.

Having read your post several times now, you claimed your "we" meant MoI. I initially read the "we" as meaing you and implosion, but it could also be interpreted as you saying it was okay to tentatively agree with implosion about MoI's plan while you gametheoried in private with an undefined "we".
FourseenCircumstance
FourseenCircumstance
Goon
FourseenCircumstance
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:39 pm

Post by FourseenCircumstance »

I Iso'd SB cause he was the leading wagon and I wanted to see why people were voting for him, also he rubbed me the wrong way early on in the game with his lack their of reasoning on me.
SlySly
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
SlySly
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:08 pm

Post by SlySly »

In post 379, implosion wrote:
I don't remember scum having daytalk last game.

Memory refresher
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:47 am

I want to say specifically that regardless of what eventually happens that the voting and vote movement today has been very productive in laying the groundwork for future wagon analysis. Don’t let this go unremembered …

--

Magister wrote:Hey I like DGB!!!! More people need to express their love.

Hey, I like lots of people on MS. That doesn’t mean that I buddy them in games.

That said that both RC and yourself chose to express her virtues makes me more comfortable with me read on her myself.

--

Toog wrote:Junpei and Ludi were the first two names that came to town about discussion of current lynch prospects. I hadn't even realized Stringer had as many votes as he has akrewed.

So are you not following the thread carefully or not reading the Mod Vote-counts?

Toog wrote:Yeah, Bunny isn't getting the love I want her to get.

Unvote;
Vote: nopoint

Why aren’t you voting for me? In 505 you express clearly the reasons you think I can be scum. Although you indicate that NoPoint might be scum (in saying only Slysly doesn’t have a chance of being Town) your ISO doesn’t address him at all.

--

@Junpei
– You aren’t getting a Fourseen lynch today. The latest VC pretty much assures this.

Please move on to one of your other suspects.

--

Sinestro wrote:guys im sorry i haven't been posting much, shit keeps going wrong with me (pretty sure im coming down with something pretty damn serious) I've been sick for a WHILE, been extremely busy, and just had a pretty critical allergic reaction. I'm trying to keep up but its difficult :\

I assume this is hiphop posting. I just want to be clear – both you and Andrius have run afoul of sickness at the same time and are having trouble keeping up with the game for that and other reasons?

--

Ghostlin wrote:DGB: Looks like a cobbled together set of reasoning.
Anyone who's acutally played a game with DGB
sort of knows she can be...unfathomable but forthcoming if you know to ask for what you're looking for. There are other players who are suspecting people less than she is, so the attack of 'I'm not going to let her do what she wants' seems contrived to me.

I’ve bolded the important point – you show no indication of actually seeing if Junpei ever has played with DGB. And the rest of this stance looks to me like you are attacking what could clearly be a playstyle clash as ‘contrived’.

So you only take issue with three of the seven reads?

Onwards – you didn’t answer the other important part of my post – asking you what elements of that actually are scummy in your thinking re: Junpei's reads.

--

kdub wrote:Without rereading the game, I seem to recall several players saying that diddin was on their suspect list and very few people saying they had a town read on him, yet his wagon is going nowhere. I realize my vote is somewhat unproductive right now, but I'd really like to see how viable this is before conceding and moving it elsewhere, or perhaps taking an alternative approach. Can anyone honestly look at him and say he is playing like town (even lazy town)?

1. Your vote is currently very unproductive.
2. How do you know ‘very few people’ have Town reads on him? Most people are keeping their Town reads fairly close to the vest.
3. Telling people to essential ‘Look at didin’ for yourself without presenting an sort of summarized case isn’t going to move anyone and just looks like you’ve parked your vote and aren’t doing much to actually get this lynch you ‘want’.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:39 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 544, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
Toog wrote:Junpei and Ludi were the first two names that came to town about discussion of current lynch prospects. I hadn't even realized Stringer had as many votes as he has akrewed.

So are you not following the thread carefully or not reading the Mod Vote-counts?
The latest vote count happened right after I had made that post. I wasn't even aware the amount of shifting that had been done, no.

MoI wrote:
Toog wrote:Yeah, Bunny isn't getting the love I want her to get.

Unvote;
Vote: nopoint

Why aren’t you voting for me? In 505 you express clearly the reasons you think I can be scum. Although you indicate that NoPoint might be scum (in saying only Slysly doesn’t have a chance of being Town) your ISO doesn’t address him at all.
Because a vote on you is no different than a vote on Bunny. I'd be going from only voter to only voter. My vote does more on nopoint.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:41 am

In post 545, Toogeloo wrote:Because a vote on you is no different than a vote on Bunny. I'd be going from only voter to only voter. My vote does more on nopoint.

Great. Why is NoPoint scum worthy of a lynch? Elaborate. You had little trouble elaborating on the reasons you consider me possible scum.

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:43 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I'm pretty sure I gave just as much reasoning for either of you to possibly be scum.

I think I said you I felt you had underlying motives in your posts, and that I didn't like nopoint because he likes Bunny.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:50 am

So your sole reasoning on NoPoint is that he doesn't think Bunny is scum. And that gives you a bad gut vibe.

Ok ... you are really working the laid-back / useless thing today.

projectmatt
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
projectmatt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:28 am

Post by projectmatt »

In post 444, Stringer Bell wrote:
In post 442, projectmatt wrote:
In post 435, Stringer Bell wrote:
In post 258, EtherealCookie wrote:
@ Stringer Bell
You’re not off the hook. Who else do you think is suspicious? You can’t have just gotten ONE PERSON from this entire thread. Nice job hopping onto that wagon gaining steam, by the way.

Scum list:
Fourseen-it seems this wagon is slowly dying, just like all early D1 wagons. Not everyone has jumped off yet, but I just can't see this going to a lynch.

Just a wait a second here, Stringer. You don't say why Fourseen is scum, but instead you comment on "that his wagon has died down like most d1 wagons and you can't see a lynch happening". What in that makes him scum? Is it the fact that the wagon HAS died down, is it the fact that he's made bad posts? Please explain your scum read on Fourseen more in depth.

I've had a scum read on Fourseen since his crypto vote/unvote (ISO #2 and #4). Like I said before, that's about as blatant as it gets. A little pressure, and he backs off? That screams scum to me. I still believe he's scum, but his wagon is dying down and it seems like his lynch isn't going to happen today. Therefore, I voted a different suspect, Furcolow.

It's not blatant at all. If it came from a player that is known to make intelligent plays then it would be rather odd, but from what I am gathering, do not be offended, but Fourseen seems to have the reputation of a VI and therefore

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”