VisceraEyes
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:03 pm

Post by VisceraEyes »

In post 270, Sky wrote:Who can explain their vote on me?

As for buddying with VE, it's not happening. 2 people on the same wagon. Holy shit. As if you people have never seen that before. If you notice, I have reasons of my own for voting Hoppster. VE just brought him to my attention. Someone said I mentioned I overlooked VE AtEing as well. Where does VE AtE?

But I'm inclined to believe Hoppster is more just one of those emotional guys. I'd say newb but I'm not really sure if he is one. With all his shouting and ranting I'm inclined to believe he just likes putting up shows.

Hiraki is a troll, let's not feed him.

redFF should not have fished for that role. That was bad. We were nowhere near a lynch. Alternatively, VE should not have claimed. Also, fake claiming in this set up seems fairly easy. But I blame redFF more here.

UNVOTE: Hoppster

I'm not going to place a vote on redFF yet. I don't want to see anyone lynched until the V/LA's show up.

VE, why do you think that redFF has been playing decently?

I don't. Quite the contrary. I think he's been making awful posts this game. I'm saying I've played with him in the past, and I've seen decent town performances from him. Granted, I've seen bad ones. But I've seen decent ones too, and this ain't it. His bad town performances typically boil down to "Hey guys let's lynch X" "Guys still wanna lynch X" "More X votes" ...Y gets lynched..."Told ya we should've lynched X"
Show
In your Viscera Eyes
Cataracts close the blinds
Let me let comfort come drown by your side.

As Town: 4-4
As Mafia: 5-0
Total Games Completed: 13

Nerd National
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:36 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

Sky, you've posted, but you haven't answered my question.

What's your opinion of Kad? Do you think he's town or scum?
VisceraEyes
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:23 am

Post by VisceraEyes »

My View on the Kad situation.

There was no need to cut d1 short because 1 player is VI. The tone of the post where pink claimed scum is transparently attacking Hoppster's case against him. "I just had to" is not in any way a good explanation for the hammer. If he's town, I want to see some serious playing from him, though it doesn't seem likely. I find the hammer to be null, I can see bad scum and bad town quickhammering, and his explanation is indicative of both of those too. Coupled with his inactivity, I don't think he's the best lynch for today.
Show
In your Viscera Eyes

Nerd National
DonJosh
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:47 am

Post by DonJosh »

Votecount 2.7

Hoppster (1)-
VisceraEyes
Sky (2)-
Johhog, Hiraki
redFF (2)-
Eijolend, Hoppster

Not Voting (5)-
LanseVeritas, kad2361, redFF, Skenvoy, Sky

V/LA:
LanseVeritas (Nov 9), kad2361 (Nov 6), Sky (Nov 7)
Notes:
Please try and keep swearing and personal attacks at a minimum. Thank you.

With 10 alive, its 6 to lynch.
Last edited by DonJosh on Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Newbie 1197 is in Day 2 and requires
replacements.

Looking for a hydra. PM me if interested.
GTKDJ|wiki|Pre-ins|Newbie 1197
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:30 am

Post by Hiraki »

See.

I can enjoy some names, and adjectives. Like lazy.

But one just ticks me off.

Kind of like that movie with that black movie star that I can't remember where when anyone calls him Psycho. He goes nuts.

Sky wrote:troll

Sky wrote:Not sure how I feel about this wagon. But I do not like kad's response.
But still didn't unvote!

That's classy.

In fact, he keeps his vote on until 162.

That's a tragedy.

Sky wrote:I agree Hoppster has not been scumhutning. There is a bunch of spam there. But I mean, who has been scumhunting, other than VE who just replaced in? Why did you pick Hoppster VE?

Sky wrote:Also, you can't have speed lynches AND expect quality content and scumhunting. Might as well place my vote for now, Hoppster as scum is sounding better.
Well that's great.

Let's see again, why would you call me that word?

Lack of content, perhaps?

And you're being hypocritical now.

That's really awesome. Not to mention, most of this is opinionated already.

There's no real hard cold facts.

Sky wrote:I agree. But, please answer my question: why Hoppster?
Sky wrote:Hoppster as scum is sounding better.
VOTE: Hoppster

See, if you were smart, you would've realized by now that you're asking questions.

But never giving any god damn answers.

Not to mention, why the hell are you concerned about VE's choice of Hoppster scum?

You think he's scum, so there's really no need.

I mean seriously. Live and let die.

Except Hoppster is prob town, so lolno.

Sky wrote:Hoppster is doing a lot of...AtE? If I'm using my terminology correctly. Dude. Stop trying to make a big deal about your contributions. Sure, maybe you've posted a bit more content than others, but face it. This game is a place void of activity and content.
Could you talk about things that are a bit more interesting?

By this point, 195, which I assume is like the end of Page 3ish, Sky has only commented on basically two players.

Is this bad? Not terribly, at the moment, but it's, like I stated, quite boring.

Sky wrote:Also, I may be wrong with what has been revealed here and all but doesn't town still not know the amount of scum there are? Why does Hoppster think there is 3 scum?
K so there's the main point in the hoppster case down for the count.

Good riddance.

Sky wrote:better explain his reasoning because gut reads aren't cutting it for me.
Hey! We're back to the start!

What a coincidence!

And here's your next post. As in, your last post thus far.

You'd think I'd end here, but it just keeps getting better!

Sky wrote:UNVOTE: Hoppster
HEY!

YOU UNVOTED YOUR ONLY SCUMREAD!

THIS MUST MEAN THIS POST WILL BE PLENTIFUL WITH GOD AWESOME CONTENT.

OH WAIT, THAT WOULD BE A FUNNY JOKE COMING FROM SCUM.

Sky wrote:If you notice, I have reasons of my own for voting Hoppster.

Sky wrote:Might as well place my vote for now, Hoppster as scum is sounding better.
This is really the only basis whatsoever.

Sky: But Mr. Hiraki! You're totally misrepresenting me!

I totally said...

Sky wrote:I agree Hoppster has not been scumhutning. There is a bunch of spam there. But I mean, who has been scumhunting, other than VE who just replaced in? Why did you pick Hoppster VE?

Sooooo you are still a
troll!!!!

Hiraki: OBJECTION.

Sky wrote:why Hoppster? I'm pretty sure until you came in we were all guilty of not scumhunting?

You also said that.

Which makes your case heavily reliant on others' cases.

Now, troll, die.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:31 am

Post by Hiraki »

EWBOP: Not to mention, a RedFF vote wouldn't hurt in the least bit.

That'd get him to L-3.

lol he'd totally get hammered fast
VisceraEyes
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:36 am

Post by VisceraEyes »

GO HIRAKI GO!!!! THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!! FINALLY!

*sniff*

It is to cry.

VOTE: Sky

Okay Sky, let's hear it. You're no longer suspicious of Hoppster. Who ARE you suspicious of, and WHY?
Show
In your Viscera Eyes

Nerd National
VisceraEyes
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:41 am

Post by VisceraEyes »

...or rather...

UNVOTE: Hoppster
VOTE: Sky
Show
In your Viscera Eyes

Nerd National
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:09 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

VE, I'm honestly not sure about Kad, because my earlier point keeps sticking in my mind - that if he was town, scum would have already pushed us to a lynch of him. I can't see scum ignoring an oppurtunity like that.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:17 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Too bad VE doesn't want to admit he read 0% of it.

It's true.
VisceraEyes
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:19 pm

Post by VisceraEyes »

*looks at the beginning of d2 and Hoppster's entire play until I called him out*

Yeah...and? I mean, he can call it scumbait, or whatever...but the fact remains that his very FIRST act in the day was vote for Kad. Bringing this up to me while I have a scum-read on Hoppster doesn't make much sense if you're trying to reason townKad with me.
Show
In your Viscera Eyes

Nerd National
VisceraEyes
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:35 pm

Post by VisceraEyes »

I'm wondering if Hiraki is so anti-VE because I'm attacking someone with a similar playstyle to his own...

Hiraki, there's a very big difference between what you're doing with me and what Hoppster is doing with the rest of town. You're intentionally flaming ME specifically because you don't like me or you think I suck or whatever. Hoppster is pushing anti-town agendas and is generally unconcerned about actually finding scum (in my opinion). Your post on Sky leads me to believe that you actually ARE looking for scum...that you're just being abrasive because you're abrasive. I think with Hoppster it's an obfuscation tactic...to hide the fact that he's actually fake-scumhunting and pushing anti-town agendas. Obviously YMMV (and likely does), but I thought I'd clarify that in case you just think I'm saying 'All mean people are scum, period'. That's just not the case.
Show
In your Viscera Eyes

Nerd National
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:56 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Ok
Sky
Sky
Goon
Sky
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:29 am

Post by Sky »

MOD: V/LA till Monday

will respond then.
Noted. Thank you. ~DJ
DonJosh
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 1:32 pm

Post by DonJosh »

Hoppster and redFF have been prodded. C'mon, guys, get the activity up.
replacements.

redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:16 pm

Post by redFF »

been busy, will post tommorow
Hoppster
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Hoppster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:25 pm

Post by Hoppster »

In post 250, Hoppster wrote:fine, I'll bear that in mind and re-evaluate later.

^^^ about this:

Re-evaluated, and redFF is still scum with VisceraEyes.

VisceraEyes claims that redFF is a decent player, yet is seemingly unpeturbed when redFF puts him at L-1 and forces him to claim DESPITE HAVING A TOWN-READ ON HIM - a move that is certainly not one befitting of a 'decent' player (which VisceraEyes says is typical of townRedFF), but VE has no immediate problems with redFF after the vote. Their interactions are bogus.

This is an incredibly terrible dismissal of my case by VisceraEyes. He's basically saying "well none of those can be scumtells because he flipped town, LOL", and besides that continues to overlook the fact that it was PAGE TWO and that is a ridiculously strong case to have amassed by PAGE TWO.

To break it down point by point:

A) No, this is not a null-tell. If both town and scum CAN do something, it is NOT AUTOMATICALLY A NULL-TELL. Bad-town will do this, yes; both bad-scum and also notbad-scum will do this because it is scum-motivated behaviour / beneficial to scum.

B) Again, blanket attacks are more likely to come from scum as it is scum-motivated behaviour. (Also, avoid using terms like 'WIFOM' if you don't actually know what they mean.)

C) That point has nothing to do with self-votes.

D) That's completely missing the point: pinkfloyd was exhibiting behaviour which was illogical for town but could be a simple oversight from scum. (Flipping town does NOT AUTOMATICALLY MAKE A SCUM-TELL INTO A NULL-TELL.)

In post 255, VisceraEyes wrote:OH NOES!!! I CAN'T COME UP WIF A CAES SO I HAF TO INVRNT SCUMSLIPZ!!! HERP DERP

This is a scum-claim.

I HAVE come up with a case and also responded to his rebuttal (ON THE PREVIOUS PAGE FFS).

The scumslip I have pointed out is also incredibly damning. He knows this and as such can't even come up with any way to brush over it so instead resorts to... um, a rather
'special'
attempt to discredit me.

Here's the explanation of his scumslip again:
In post 251, Hoppster wrote:was lying in bed and just realised VisceraEyes scumslipped again

where he whines about how I'm so totally not awesome because of mislynches: THAT IS ONLY A VALID POINT TO QQ ABOUT IF I AM TOWN! If I were scum, I would have KNOWN that pinkfloyd was town so him flipping town would have no bearing on how awesome I was!

bahahahaha

I'm referring to him QQ'ing here:
In post 248, VisceraEyes wrote:Also its subject flipped town...as I will if you push my lynch. That's two mislynches that your 'awesomeness' has led town to. You're not even close to as 'awesome' as you think you are Hoppy.

In post 257, VisceraEyes wrote:red actually IS pretty decent at this game. I mean, I'm using the term loosely, but even still he's not exhibiting any of the better qualities I'm used to seeing from townFF. He's not posting in spite of a lot of shit happening, he's not asking questions or clarifying peoples' reads. He's just popping in to throw a meaningless comment in and disappearing again.

yeahhhhh it's weird how you've only expressed suspicion of redFF (in fact, anybody but me) since it became clear that not everybody was "herpa derpa hoppster is scum"

and by weird, I mean incredibly scummy

and by incredibly scummy, I mean "please stop claiming scum, it's getting rather tedious and predictable"

and by "please stop claiming scum, it's getting rather tedious and predictable", I mean "please keep claiming scum, because it's leading us right to your buddies and I am rather enjoying watching obvscum thrash about so wildly"

and by thrashing about wildly, I mean being about as effective as a Magikarp using Splash.

In post 269, VisceraEyes wrote:This is a no-brainer guys. Hoppster is pushing an anti-town sentiment of 'YOU CAN'T TELL ME HOW TO PLAY! I DON'T NEED TO SHARE THOUGHTS WITH THE REST OF TOWN IF I DON'T WANT TO'.

you do realise that's not an anti-town sentiment

all competent players play like that to some extent (some more than others obviously, but I guarantee all competent players will incorporate it to some extent if even at a subconcious level)

i cba to explain this properly, but on a very basic level, it's why we don't mass-claim immediately, because the information would be more beneficial to scum than to town

and when you notice somebody giving off Cop-tells, you don't shout about it

Hiding information/thoughts is NOT ANTI-TOWN BY ANY MEANS. It's usually a sign of basic competence.

In post 245, Hoppster wrote:
In post 195, Sky wrote:Do not see case of VE scum.

Luckily for you, I made a case! Now you can see it!

@ Sky:
You have failed to respond to my VE case even after I kindly pointed it out for you. Kindly rectify this.
Benmage: First, for the sake of irony. I'm going to illustrate how completely idiotic and hypocritical scumhunter is.
VisceraEyes
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
VisceraEyes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by VisceraEyes »

Hoppster, you're terrible. When this slot flips doctor, I hope town stops being retarded and actually kills ur ass. You're so obviously scum it's embarrassing.

Anyway, I'm done with this game....by which I mean I'm done with Hoppster. I've NEVER replaced out of a game, but this guy is fucking awful. GG scum.

Mod, please replace me.

For the record, I'm still doctor, and unless someone does something about Hoppster, town is still fucked.
Show
In your Viscera Eyes

Nerd National
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:09 pm

Post by Hiraki »

Not sure if I should be celebrating.

Mostly because Hoppster really didn't do anything, but w/e.
Johhog
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Johhog
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:07 pm

Post by Johhog »

YAY

Now this game can start for real.
"Það únga rósarblað vornæturinnar góðu hafði hann selt fyrir korpnaðar skinnbækur. Það var hans líf."
-Hið ljósa man, Halldór Kiljan Laxness
Skenvoy
Skenvoy
Goon
Skenvoy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:49 pm

Post by Skenvoy »

Is kad back yet?

Kad, are you back yet?

Hoppster, I don't have a good read on redFF, but I think it's pointless going after VE's...slot. I want a kad/sky lynch. I want them both to answer my freaking questions. I want people to respond to others before going away on V/LA.
Eijolend
Eijolend
Goon
Eijolend
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:58 am

Post by Eijolend »

In post 292, VisceraEyes wrote:Hoppster, you're terrible. When this slot flips doctor, I hope town stops being retarded and actually kills ur ass. You're so obviously scum it's embarrassing.

Anyway, I'm done with this game....by which I mean I'm done with Hoppster. I've NEVER replaced out of a game, but this guy is fucking awful. GG scum.

Mod, please replace me.

For the record, I'm still doctor, and unless someone does something about Hoppster, town is still fucked.

Wait, what? You are ragequitting this game, because your top scum suspect doesn't believe you're town and other players don't agree with you? Sounds pretty standard for a game of mafia to me...
Man may be good, but the people are scum.

Game Record
DonJosh
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
DonJosh
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:15 am

Post by DonJosh »

kuribo replaces VisceraEyes effective immediately.
replacements.

kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:33 am

Post by kuribo »

The mod looked in sadness as lurkers lurked. "Why do they not post?" He shouted to no one. A voice, small at first, then louder, whispered "If you build it, he will come."

The mod took his building materials and made a shrine. Into it, he pured the malice and anger that bubbled beneath polite mafia play. He tempered the steel with raging constant posting. He painted it with the blood of fallen scum. He did these things, and read backwards from the Book of Solomon. And he beheld the arrival of a spirit of great vengeance and furious anger.

kuribo stepped from the smoke, looked at this lurking town and said simply, "I LIVE."
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew
kuribo
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
kuribo
he/him
Fire and Brimstone
Fire and Brimstone
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:35 am

Post by kuribo »

oh what the hell, why did this guy blow his load with a claim already?

I'm gonna read this mess when I get home from work, and there damn well better be a good reason he did that.
Join me on my quest to play every NES game! Some of them are awful.

Kuribo's read is foolproof: one night he was high on NyQuil, and he's ancestors reveiled Aureal's alignment to him. - Dessew

Return to “Completed Open Games”