NY 143: Mafia on the Gulf Coast (Game Over!)

Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:58 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

In post 30, Shattered Viewpoint wrote:
Vote: MistBeauty

Reminds me too much of Mist7676.

Hi, everyone. Don't lynch me if you know what's good for you..

Who is Mist7676? Is this association due to the word "Mist" in our usernames, or is there anything else?

I'm actually interested in lynching you now...
Vote: Shattered Viewpoint
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:15 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

I hate playing multiple games with the same people at the same time. =.=

Amrun's vote was without a doubt hypocritical, and pretty bad, but not necessarily scummy. Kiwi and isa are more scummy that Amrun in my eyes. Kiwi seems to be defending/distancing already. I'm getting a vibe that she has too much knowledge.

Vote: Princess Kiwi

pedit: Amrun, this is why I dislike many of your posts. You don't answer many claims and dismiss people as stupid. This attitude will not get you very far, and turns many people against you, needlessly.

Next person to vote Amrun needs to explain their vote, not sheeping or parroting.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:48 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

In post 56, Amrun wrote:
In post 54, Mist Beauty wrote:

pedit: Amrun, this is why I dislike many of your posts. You don't answer many claims and dismiss people as stupid. This attitude will not get you very far, and turns many people against you, needlessly.

Honestly? I don't care. Once again, there are no "claims" I haven't "answered." I think you are a little mixed up about that. I haven't called anyone stupid, either, and I'm generally liked on the site, so I guess it's just you.

Again, not true. Condescending attitude not noted because it's typical of your play to anyone who isn't "well liked."

In post 22, Amrun wrote:Vote hopping in rvs is completely, 100% invalid
to the point of silliness.
I
t's also not a scumtell anyway.

What is opportunistic about my voting?

I jumped off of a seemingly viable policy lynch option on someone I'd dearly love to policy lynch (and have plenty of meta backing up how much he fucking annoys me and other lynch attempts out of sheer annoyance, sometimes successful) to vote for someone who made an awkward RVS. That is literally the opposite of opportunistic and
I'm not sure you understand what that word means

dismissal of things as "silliness."

In post 36, Amrun wrote:Pine, seriously? It's not "nervous," and
that entire thing is bullshit.
It's trying to move the game out of RVS.
Herpaderp
?

I'd definitely rule "herpaderp" above "stupid"

In post 50, Amrun wrote:oh god the newbies in this game. :(

A large newbie. :(

Oh god the typical condescending attitude in this game. So helpful, I'm loving the activity.

In post 53, Amrun wrote:
I could address how stupid your posts are,
to be frank, but I'm not sure there's a point.
Basically everything you have posted is incorrect for one reason or another
, but I get a general town vibe from your posts.

Hint: I've posted more content than anyone else so far.

p-edit: What reason do you have to think Isa is scum? Is it independent of me?

Actual use of the word "stupid." But second bolded part = typical amrun. Dismissal rather than actually answering a post. Lazy, and I disregard this.

But Lowell is seriously a liability in LyLo and that needs to be taken into account.

Explanations are in order. You constantly put down policy lynches while simultaneously advocating policy lynches. Lowell is not that bad imo, and he's been playing fine in the games I've seen (ongoing).

tldr: False. And you haven't answered what people are saying. You're unresponsive. Condescending attitude, and failing to recognize obvious things is just meh.

I think we can move on from here though, this bores me.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:01 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

My cat died today, I'm VERY bitchy as well.

I'll stop now.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (isolation #4) » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:53 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

Meh.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #5) » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:47 am

Post by Mist Beauty »

My vote on SV makes sense. Don't hate.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #6) » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:49 am

Post by Mist Beauty »

@Tajun, I don't like seeing 4 votes on someone while others have one vote at most. Makes things easier for scum. With multiple wagons of 2,3 it's not one person that EVERYONE is staring at. Asking me to explain a vote for which there is no explanation? honestly, not much to say.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #7) » Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:50 am

Post by Mist Beauty »

unvote Princess Kiwi

I'll get in a serious vote in once thread hits 8th page, and post my reads.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #8) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:39 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

wait what happened? how is this possible? also, kiwi. do you still want an answer to that question, seeing that you're on the wagon too right now?
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #9) » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:51 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

lol
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #10) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:12 am

Post by Mist Beauty »

I'm V/LA, sent it through a PM. And I'm trying to get up a little content in each game whenever I can. You'll notice no walls, and to be honest, there is little substance in the game that needs addressing. Priority-wise, the deadline is a week away, and if this is your best scumhunting, I do not see you as a strong asset to the town.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (isolation #11) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:14 am

Post by Mist Beauty »

I'll go through my notes on this game and put down a vote. In the meantime, please explain why I'm scum mastin. Aside from lurking of course.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (isolation #12) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:50 am

Post by Mist Beauty »

oh god plz no scum mastin2 replacement. that would be the WORST.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (isolation #13) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:01 am

Post by Mist Beauty »

In post 48, Mist Beauty wrote:

Who is Mist7676? Is this association due to the word "Mist" in our usernames, or is there anything else?

Obviously not a substantial vote. It's also post 48 in the game. Mother of god... I think that I should use mo no syl la ble words be cause it is tough to un der stand hu mor or sar casm for some play ers in games.

In post 59, Princess Kiwi wrote:
Which makes me a little curious to Mist: you were so gun-ho about your last vote, but now all of a sudden you've switched your attention entirely to me? What happened to:

Mist wrote: I'm actually interested in lynching you now...

? What made you drop that so suddenly, when you had been so frank about it before? Soft bussing then dropping off before it could go anywhere? Because that was literally your previous post before you jumped on me.

Tag fixed. - ToD

Waves of stupidity. Usually, when I really want to lynch someone, and my vote is serious, I have many reasons and actually explain WHY someone is scummy. I can't believe people are asking for clarification on my first vote the entire game when we were still in RVS.

In post 74, Amrun wrote:Pine, kiwi isn't the one doing that....

But Lowell is seriously a liability in LyLo and that needs to be taken into account. No one else on this list that I know if is that bad.

I slightly ridiculed calls for Lowell lynches early on in the day, but I think I'm just basing this off of one good dayvig shot with an explanation afterwards. I wanted to clarify that I'm okay with this.

In post 100, Pine wrote:Isa, I didn't initially respond to 35 & 37 because they were blitheringly stupid.

Point #1:
Scum wouldn't do that! It attracts attention.

Of course they wouldn't do it on purpose you twit. That's why I made a point to recognize it as an involuntary sign of nervousness. No one is ever scummy on purpose, that's why it's a catch and not a simple DC 0 Listen check of someone shouting "I am scum!" from a mountain top.

Point #2:
Can't Town be nervous?

Of course they can. This point deserved an extra special "no comment," but since you brought it up again and aren't letting go, I'm forced to respond. Town power roles can sometimes act the same way, as can anyone else. It just comes a lot more often from scum, especially in large games where there's a lot more challenge. Congratulations, you've forced me to point that out to scum who may not have considered it.

Kindly go sit in the corner, adults are scumhunting.

lol. I think that Pine is one of my strong town reads.

In post 108, Amrun wrote:
In post 106, Zombeh-Pug wrote:Please identify which of your posts have been "bitchy".

No. :)

you serious, zombiepug?

In post 139, Tajun wrote:Wow, miss a day and a half and 6 pages in... Will be a trick to keep up with this one I see.

Amrun and Nero Cain are both tough to get reads on, but interesting to watch. The only scummy seeming thing that I have seen so far has come from Shattered Viewpoint and Mist Beauty, ala these posts.

Both of these seem... off. Not sure why, but this seems somewhat like setting up an argument for a cross bus to me. Tough to say this early though.

In post 54, Mist Beauty wrote:I hate playing multiple games with the same people at the same time. =.=

Amrun's vote was without a doubt hypocritical, and pretty bad, but not necessarily scummy. Kiwi and isa are more scummy that Amrun in my eyes. Kiwi seems to be defending/distancing already. I'm getting a vibe that she has too much knowledge.

Next person to vote Amrun needs to explain their vote, not sheeping or parroting.

This (the bolded part) feels like trying too hard to seem town to me. Not bad advise in general, but on page three, with little information, and L-8 on Amrun? Certainly suspicious in my books.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Mist Beauty

Are you guys kidding me? Do you do this in every game where anyone puts an omgus vote down in RQS?

Also, it was for wagon balancing. I'm sure scum would have loved to add onto a growing amrun wagon, but not without serious reasoning. I don't see how this hurts the town, but it certainly makes things harder for scum.

In post 140, Haze wrote:Oh my god why is everyone in this thread so verbose.

I'll deal with things that caught my eye for now, promise a reread tomorrow.

Zombie pug: I know about the Random part, but why use a die? Do you do this every game? (As in, USE A DIE TO VOTE?) Do you always quote "random.org" do you always show your result? If you voted randomly, why bother mentioning you used a machine?

Mist: Why did you quote a wall to point out Amrun being condescending/rude (bitchy?)? Is this related to your theory of her being scum? Or is this you just objecting to the way she posts/playstyle?

Finally Tajun: I could've SWORN that #48 is a joke. The internet makes it hard, but hey.

It is a pleasure to play games with Haze.

In post 169, Furcolow wrote:
In post 141, Tajun wrote:Yeah, I assumed it was RVS more or less. It just seemed a bit strange, as did the post by Shattered Viewpoint.
Shattered viewpoint's statement seemed like the kind of thing I would say as scum
, hoping people would say "Scum wouldn't say anything that bizarre, he must be town". Could just be that I am way
way
overthinking it though.

My point on post 54 is the basis of most of my suspicion for Mist Beauty, post 48 was kind of after the fact.

as per what i bolded:
why did you vote Mist Beauty, then, and not Shattered Viewpoint?

This was a good post.

In post 199, Bogre wrote:
UNVOTE VOTE SHATTERED VIEWPOINT

Withdrawn vote definitely deserves some discussion.

ironically enough, many people voted shattered viewpoint.

In post 221, Trumpet of Doom wrote:
Pine and mb53 have been prodded.

Mist Beauty has declared V/LA through Wednesday.

Learn to read, Isa.

In post 254, Isa wrote:VOTE: Mist Beauty

A penny for your thoughts...or a vote.

Content during the first day, then BAM I DISAPPEAR, still actively plays other games. Lurking noted.
We're also past page 8. Get yourself together.

Actively plays in other games = 1 post in each game. I'm in 6 other games, so already I'm stretched pretty thin, but the posts have been void of real substance.

In post 278, Amrun wrote:I'm so annoyed that Shattered Viewpoint is the leading wagon.

In post 280, Pine wrote:Nothing's happened. Still bored with this thread.

In post 282, Shattered Viewpoint wrote:
In post 269, Lowell wrote:SV's "aww shucks, he figured out I'm town, I'm so obvious!" in 250 doesn't impress.

Like I would ever try to impress anyone, especially
you.

In post 278, Amrun wrote:I'm so annoyed that Shattered Viewpoint is the leading wagon.

How do you think
I
feel??

omg same. How is SV POSSIBLY the leading wagon? Lol

In post 297, Zombeh-Pug wrote:
In post 270, Haze wrote:
I seem to have fallen behind on this game, dammit. Anyways, I just want to ask Zombie pug a question: Do you use the random.org for all 3 games that you've played before?

1/3

In post 266, Amrun wrote:
In post 264, Zombeh-Pug wrote:Amrun hiding suspicious behavior.

What am I hiding?

Suspicious behavior.

#254: Isa clearly identifies Mist posting in other games. Mist used V/LA to lurk. Easily the worst lurking in the game.
A clever idea to avoid the lynch lurker crowd.
Vote: Mist Beauty

great scott. People post when they've V/LA. It goes to show that I care enough to give content in the games I'm in. This one was just not really much going on, meh. I never lurk in my games. Ever.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #14) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:03 am

Post by Mist Beauty »

Tajun is the most obvious scum player this game.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (isolation #15) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:03 am

Post by Mist Beauty »

Vote: Tajun
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (isolation #16) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:21 am

Post by Mist Beauty »

Spoiler: mastin's scumhunting device

No one knows what you're doing. It makes such little sense, and this is different from the other game where you replaced in as a townie. It seems like you're just squaring the coefficient of RVS votes and deriving the leading wagon formula while slashing and bolding and hotlinking things everywhere like a wizard and POOF I'm a scumread along with Tajun, your scumpartner.

I'm finding you pretty scummy for this, and would prefer if your awesome theories stay on the drawingboard, and something you believe to be conclusive is presented coherantly in this thread, or just in your personal QT for us to gaze at when the game is over.

MORE TAJUN VOTES PLEASE!
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (isolation #17) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:48 am

Post by Mist Beauty »

In post 319, Pine wrote:Actually, I know exactly what Mastin's doing, and I can certify it as sound.

You're just butthurt that we're 13 pages in, and he's already nailed you.

Crai moar.

Not at all.

But now that you've made this claim, I'll stick it to you. Explain in your own words, why I am am scummy through mastin's "sound" posting.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (isolation #18) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:49 am

Post by Mist Beauty »

I agree with his thoughts on Tajun without a doubt. But do you agree with those as well?
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #19) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:55 am

Post by Mist Beauty »

[url =http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... lect=12314] My last game with him when he replaced in[/url]

There he was pretty clear in his explanations, but here I'm just really confused. The way I like posts is some reasoning M is town because, X is scummy because, Y is scummy because, Z is scummy because, then vote. I agree with him that D1 interactions are very helpful, but I'm not really getting much from him, and his posting style is pretty different. But didn't you list me as a townread, Pine?

Last game his efforts were pretty far off, and confirmed townies ended up being scum, so this is the position that I'm coming from. No doubt mastin2 is awesome, but right now I'm seeing him being somewhat scummy. It honestly doesn't make much sense, and the only post I see as "scummy" is something I hastily typed up while working on my CMU app.

pedit: EXPLAIN what I've done that is scummy. There's nothing for me to defend. It's just. herp, this wagon needs moar votes.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #326 (isolation #20) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:04 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

You can't explain his methodology yourself. He isn't explaining it himself either. What's keeping him from doing this as town OR scum? If I were mastinscum, I'd be doing exactly that, and just mixing my lists with one scum, viable mislynches. I feel that on his list Tajun is scum, but I don't really see a vote on Tajun. I will heartily dismiss any methodology which is very confusing and pretty unclear because confusing posts hurt the town.

Please tell me his points. I agree that the Tajun post is scummy, and that the two leading wagons are bad, but it's really hard for me to understand his main point. I'm definitely dropping you down from a townread at this point to null leaning scum. Fly and flit away rather than actually answering my questions. (you weren't able to explain why I was scummy through his logically "sound" posts upon my request, rather basing my scumminess upon posts AFTER my initial question. Fly away, Pine. Hopefully I'll have your buddy Tajun strung up by the time you've returned.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (isolation #21) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:09 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

Oh hey, guess who decides to post a useless line of offense without answering my requests? But OHGODTHATTURKEY you've probably gotta go.

In post 320, Isa wrote:I completely missed the V/LA notice by the mod, indeed.

UNVOTE: Mist Beauty My reason for voting wasn't legit, so no reason to keep my vote on.

Gut townread on mastin2, but I get townreads on everyone who has townreads on me...>_> I'm blind to buddying. Oh well. He's still a townread as of now.

V/LA Thurday to Sunday.

mastin has oddly enough sprinkled several townreads. I'm not sure about him at all. But I think that Isa is town for this, in my completely unbiased opinion.

confirm vote: Tajun
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (isolation #22) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:03 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

MASTIN REPLY TO ME.

YES, good to have town-furcolow on my side.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (isolation #23) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:03 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

RATHER THAN BULLYING ISA.

tentative scumteam: mastin, Tajun, Pine
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #336 (isolation #24) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:05 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

sorry, I didn't see you breaking down mastin's post or explaining how I was scummy before I attacked his "methodology" which he refuses and you still refuse to explain.

Why don't I pull a mastin

Pine
Mastin
Tajun

2/3 are scum in this list.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #347 (isolation #25) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:13 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

Nero Cain, just vote Tajun so that we can string up scum, then move onto mastin/pine/voigt
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #26) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:17 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

mastin2 plays a pretty weak scum game. I'm pretty disappointed, but it's helpful to town. I think we have time, so I'll wait on my other townreads before deciding further.

He's not explaining why anyone is scum, but drawing up meaningless lists as Pine chainsaw defends him. It's pretty scummy, but I'm not going to be diverted from my primary target. Tajun, who is scum. He's listed one scumbuddy on his list of 4, which I suspect everyone besides Tajun is town.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #27) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:30 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

I'm surprised with these mastin/Pine interactions. Scum wouldn't be THAT dumb. 100% to have scum in the pair, likely that both are scum. Tajun is obvscum however, but I'm drawing many associative tells I can expand on in the future. I don't really see townies jumping on my wagon, but I am content.

pedit: nerocain, get on the Tajun wagon. Notice how mastin makes lists? He's usually helpful as a townie, but here he's giving me pretty nasty vibes. Note carefully how he places one scum in his list (I suspect, Tajun). Note how he attacks townies on the list, never once mentioning his scumpartner again (Tajun seems to have disappeared from his posts). Note that he refuses to answer direct questions and comments regarding his posts in this game. He is a perfect vig target, but Tajun wagon is today's lynch.

Pine is either wrong, dumb scum with obvious buddying, or smart scum buddying up to mastintown. Mastin is a smart player, and as a result, I'm inclined to toss out the third situation. So Pine is completely off, but we're not sure if he's scum or not. The main thing about these posts is that we're getting distracted from ACTUAL scum, Tajun. Furcolow is a smart poster and can present the case better than I can, so I'll leave this to him.

For now, let's keep the Tajun wagon going strong.

pedit: Pine is chainsawing by attacking people who attack mastin. Pine, I'd invite you to reevaluate your reads, like Isa did. And she's obvtown for this reason. I don't have to meta you. What you're doing is scummy. And in your situation, where you don't account for mastinscum, if he is fooling you, it's pretty much an autoloss on your part.

@the guy who asked me about sampson/2 other people: I don't feel like answering your question right now as I'm focusing on Tajun, and mastin's very peculiar posting.

pedit2: Pine, you have to tell us who you're responding to. Also, I'm starting to find you scummy for your mastin interactions, mainly calling me scum BEFORE I even attacked a methodology, and being unable to explain mastin's amazing vote counts/lists/slashes. It's just fluff that makes little sense, and we're not going to buy this sort of crap.

pedit3: NeroCain, ignore the dumbtownie/scumpartner of mastin2. Vote Tajun with me and Furcolow. Don't let nero distract you.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #28) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:35 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

Classy.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #29) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:48 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

Here is where I'll come in and point out why you're misrepresenting Nero Cain.

"It was so OMGUS. After all, thats why I'm voting him. OK meta, thats all nice and junk but it doesn't mean Mastin DID NOT RECIEVE A SCUM PM.
If I was still a scum read there's no need for him to hop on another wagon. You know what that looks like? Scum trying to find a wagon that sticks."

What Nero is saying here is that mastin could possibly be scum, you seem to have 100% unshakeable knowledge that he is town. You're not accounting for this possibility. He's not saying "oh god mastin is obvscum in this segment.

"you know its also a chainsaw when you defend a townie for town cred."

Here he's saying that it's highly likely that you are scum defending town for towncred, that this is a strong possibility as well.

Let me make it very simple. Your posts the last few pages have been pretty bad. I'm hoping for your sake that you're scum and not town, because you can't be this foolish as town. That would be saddening. You're not rethinking anything, I still see unwavering devotion to mastin2 on your part. mastin has been pretty scummy on the other hand, and I think everyone is positively certain that there is one scum between the two of you. If two, then you guys are a terrible scumteam. But one of you is scum without a doubt.

You're ruining my Tajun wagon at this point, and I'd like Furcolow's and Haze's thoughts. I need some help in resolving this mess.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (isolation #30) » Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:54 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

You answer my questions first, cupcake.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (isolation #31) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:19 am

Post by Mist Beauty »

In post 369, mastin2 wrote:Nero Cain (3, L-8): Super Smash Bros. Fan, Pine, Isa
Mist Beauty (3, L-8): Zombeh-Pug, bvoit, mastin2
Furcolow (0, L-11):
Pine

Tajun (4, L-7): Mist Beauty, Furcolow, Sampson, Nero Cain (Okay, now you guys are just trolling me. :P)

Shouldn't have switched, apparently.
Unvote, VOTE: Nero Cain

Please explain how people voting one of your scumreads are trolling you? Your attempts to debase a wagon on scumTajun have been noted.

I'm not posting in this thread anymore until the day ends to finish some work, so.

Tajun, Mastin, Pine,
Bvoigt.

This list contains two scum. Someone mentioned me as a vig/PL target, and seeing how easily quicklynches occur, and how I won't be posting anymore in this game until deadline, I will
claim: Bulletproof Townie

Tag fixed. - ToD

When scum make lists, they mix it up. You don't list 4 townies as scum, you toss in one buddy onto the list. If mastin is somehow tunneling, deluded town, then I'm sure that the one scum on the list is Tajun, who he still doesn't make any real case for. Mastin is also just throwing votes all over the place and hoping that one of them sticks, while buddying up to others and handing out townreads like halloween candy. He's not interested in providing extra reads for Tajun because he wants to mislynch the townies on his list. His attempt on me was a complete failure, and now he's going after Nero Cain, who has some townies on his wagon. Pine is pretty scummy as well, but Tajun is today's lynch. Furcolow just has to present his case now, and we're all fine. Pine, you are our mastin expert in this game. Please link me to one of the 10+ games you've played with him where he posts EXACTLY LIKE HE HAS ABOVE as TOWN, and it's helped the town. He's calling people scummy or townie for attacking other posters he considers scum/town, and it's quite a bit of guesswork without a flip. I actually agree with a number of mastin2's townreads, except 2, and I'd add furcolow and Isa to the town list. Again, I see mastin bullying isa. Anyway, I'm interested in seeing mastin's backtracking once we get some real flips.

I'd like mastin to make a bullet point list as to why I am scummy, and why Tajun is scummy.
Something a step above URL, <- this is scummy.

I'm sorely tempted to change my vote, but it's staying on Tajun. Haze, Furcolow, where are you two?
Last edited by Trumpet of Doom on Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #32) » Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:20 am

Post by Mist Beauty »

Happy Thanksgiving (even to scum)
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #33) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:37 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

Spoiler: Mastin's flipflopping
In post 449, mastin2 wrote:Wait a sec, Pine. Just realized.

Unvote, VOTE: Mist Beauty

Mist/Tajun could contain an actual bulletproof scum. If we lynch said bulletproof scum, then our "vig"
(serial killer)
can shoot Nero, who presumably while being a super-PR is not a super-bulletproof-PR.

If we lynch said super-PR, then our "vig"
(serial killer)
would shoot one of the claimed bulletproof scum. And while it's possible they'll succeed and hit a goon, it IS possible that they'll fail due to having hit an actual bulletproof scum.

So, lynching Mist, "vigging" Nero, and lynching Tajun does in two days what would take three days to do otherwise. ;)

In post 401, mastin2 wrote:Pine, you're a genius, but I don't think you understand the reasons why.

Mist scumclaimed. She was under pressure, yes, but the pressure was actually decreasing rather than increasing. That itself made her scum, but...

...Why claim when you might be getting away injury-free?

Answer: because she's saving a scumbuddy, who is more powerful than she is.

AKA, Nero Cain.

In other words, Mist is probably a Mafia Goon, and Nero's probably the scum's most powerful scum role. It would explain why Mist is willing to bus most of her buddies and most of them are willing to bus her: because she's more expendable than them, and is being set up to take the fall for the team.

Or tl;dr,

UNVOTE: Mist Beauty, VOTE: Nero Cain.

In post 398, mastin2 wrote:Hey, Pine.

You remember the Golden Rule of BPT claims, right? The one I taught you in Planet of Hats just before you flaked?

Yeah, that one!

The one about never claiming to be a Bulletproof Townie as a Bulletproof Townie.

Unvote, VOTE: Mist Beauty.

In post 342, mastin2 wrote:
Mist wrote:MASTIN REPLY TO ME.
I saw nothing in need of replying to you.

tentative scumteam: mastin, Tajun, Pine
My, my, oddly small scumteam, eh?

And convenient how it just so happens to include both of your primary critics right now, no?

...Yeah. Mist's scum.

Now let's do a little manual VCA.

Nero Cain (2, L-9): Super Smash Bros. Fan, mastin2
Mist Beauty (2, L-10): Zombeh-Pug, bvoit
Furcolow (1, L-10): Pine
Tajun (3, L-8): Mist Beauty, Furcolow, Sampson

...Okay, guys. Stop it. You're convincing me Tajun's town. :P

Tajun/Mist/Furcolow/Sampson contains at least two scum, but I can't see all four of them as scum, three buddies simultaneously bussing their buddy. And it still looks doubtful as 2/3 being scum.

Will investigate tomorrow. (Am getting tired.)

Unvote, VOTE: Mist Beauty

In post 301, mastin2 wrote:Back.

Yup.

Kiwi's town.

Mist's not.

Minor town lean. Non-standard opinion, looks like real scumhunting, but the inclusion of the RVote freaks me out.

Yup. Scum.

In fact, I realized this five minutes after I left. I forgot to vote.

Zombeh-Pug (3, L-8): Tajun, PeregrineV, Haze
Amrun (2, L-9): Pine, ConSpiracy
Lowell (2, L-9): Amrun, Nero Cain
Sampson (1, L-10): Lowell
ConSpiracy (1, L-10): Princess Kiwi
Super Smash Bros. Fan (1, L-10): mb53
mb53 (1, L-10): Zombeh-Pug
Mist Beauty (1, L-10): Shattered Viewpoint
Pine (1, L-10): Isa
Princess Kiwi (1, L-10): Mist Beauty
Isa (1, L-10): Sampson

Not Voting (6): Furcolow, Bogre, Alabaska J, MacDougall, Super Smash Bros. Fan, bvoigt
I said five scum, right? Well, one of these Not Voting people is scum. Tajun's scum on Zombeh. Nero's scum on the two (2) voters, and the other three present are town. So that's 2 scum for sure.
There's two to three more. Which means 1-2 in the (1) voters, and 1-2 in Not Voting. Since there's eight (1) wagons, my money's on two in there. I have Mist (3/4-5), and semi-Zombeh (SK), but I still need one more. Also, I need to find the scum in Not Voting.

Mist wrote:Oh god the typical condescending attitude in this game. So helpful, I'm loving the activity.
I seem to recall this being a little bit hypocritical. :P

Quite honestly, I skimmed. My first thought was scum, for voting Lowell while calling out the policy wagon, but he unvoted and after that I thought, "oh, nevermind; he's town". (Though I must admit, it's mainly 'cause I'm thinking "He's Mastin." :P)

Though Doug missed the unvote, he beat me to the punch on the main issue which I saw from Alabaska's post, so he's town.

Anyway, that's through page four.
Which means I'm three down, 1-2 scum left to go. Easy enough! :D

Mastin is flip-flopping between only two posters. Nero Cain, and me. Despite calling Tajun scummy from post number 1, he never goes out on a limb to actually attack Tajun, because they are scum together. This is why he focuses on the two townies on his list. To lend some credibility to his reads, one scum is on his list, always. That is Tajun. Mastin thinks that people will dismiss his lack of reads, or the fact that he purposefully ignores requests for cases when asked, but this is not the case. I found this post of his to be very ironic.

In post 424, mastin2 wrote:
Then I make the full case.

Really, just read Mastin's Guide To Playing Well.

I'm not going to fight you and spam the thread in such an anti-town manner. (As I just explained in my quicktopic.)

Not when I'm already winning.

Sure, if you actually convince some more people to follow you (and therefore, that I am losing), I'll be forced to.
Otherwise, not necessary.

Really, are you going to direct us to a guide on playing mafia well written by you, in game? :P

Also, if spamming the thread is anti town, why have you spammed the thread with several pages of fluff which changes literally post to post? Even though I'm directing this at Mastin, his lapdog can feel free to respond to this question :wink:

In post 318, Mist Beauty wrote:
Spoiler: mastin's scumhunting device

No one knows what you're doing. It makes such little sense, and this is different from the other game where you replaced in as a townie. It seems like you're just squaring the coefficient of RVS votes and deriving the leading wagon formula while slashing and bolding and hotlinking things everywhere like a wizard and POOF I'm a scumread along with Tajun, your scumpartner.

I'm finding you pretty scummy for this, and would prefer if your awesome theories stay on the drawingboard, and something you believe to be conclusive is presented coherantly in this thread, or just in your personal QT for us to gaze at when the game is over.

MORE TAJUN VOTES PLEASE!

In post 349, Mist Beauty wrote:mastin2 plays a pretty weak scum game. I'm pretty disappointed, but it's helpful to town. I think we have time, so I'll wait on my other townreads before deciding further.

He's not explaining why anyone is scum, but drawing up meaningless lists as Pine chainsaw defends him. It's pretty scummy, but I'm not going to be diverted from my primary target. Tajun, who is scum. He's listed one scumbuddy on his list of 4, which I suspect everyone besides Tajun is town.

Two posts of mine worth considering. Many others have posted how mastin's style of posting makes little sense, and really isn't saying anything substantial besides lists, underlined posts, and all of a sudden mist beauty and nero cain are scum. I honestly did not have a town read on Nero Cain before this, but given your blatantly obvious attacks, and requests that upon MY town flip, HE be vigged INSTEAD of Tajun (laughable) it's pretty obvious. :wink:

He has no response because that will attract attention to himself and actual scum, and he won't be able to hide behind his scumhunting devices which DO WORK, I've seen games where they worked, but there is a coherant explanation. Really, his posts outlining why Tajun is scum, are just hotlinks to a post with no explanation, posts that other posters, including myself, pointed out ages ago.

pedit: Unless you're scum, let me finish my next post before interrupting my train of thought.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #509 (isolation #34) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:16 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

Now onto my bulletproof claim.

In post 396, Mist Beauty wrote:
In post 369, mastin2 wrote:Nero Cain (3, L-8): Super Smash Bros. Fan, Pine, Isa
Mist Beauty (3, L-8): Zombeh-Pug, bvoit, mastin2
Furcolow (0, L-11):
Pine

Tajun (4, L-7): Mist Beauty, Furcolow, Sampson, Nero Cain (Okay, now you guys are just trolling me. :P)

Shouldn't have switched, apparently.

Please explain how people voting one of your scumreads are trolling you? Your attempts to debase a wagon on scumTajun have been noted.

I'm not posting in this thread anymore until the day ends to finish some work, so.

Tajun, Mastin, Pine,
Bvoigt.

This list contains two scum. Someone mentioned me as a vig/PL target, and seeing how easily quicklynches occur, and how I won't be posting anymore in this game until deadline, I will
claim: Bulletproof Townie

Tag fixed. - ToD

When scum make lists, they mix it up. You don't list 4 townies as scum, you toss in one buddy onto the list.
If mastin is somehow tunneling, deluded town, then I'm sure that the one scum on the list is Tajun, who he still doesn't make any real case for
. Mastin is also just throwing votes all over the place and hoping that one of them sticks
, while buddying up to others and handing out townreads like halloween candy. He's not interested in providing extra reads for Tajun because he wants to mislynch the townies on his list. His attempt on me was a complete failure, and now he's going after Nero Cain, who has some townies on his wagon. Pine is pretty scummy as well, but Tajun is today's lynch.
Furcolow just has to present his case
now, and we're all fine.
Pine,
you are our mastin expert in this game.
Please link me to one of the 10+ games you've played with him where he posts EXACTLY LIKE HE HAS ABOVE as TOWN, and it's helped the town
. He's calling people scummy or townie for attacking other posters he considers scum/town, and it's quite a bit of guesswork without a flip. I actually agree with a number of mastin2's townreads, except 2, and I'd add furcolow and Isa to the town list.
Again, I see mastin bullying isa
. Anyway, I'm interested in seeing mastin's backtracking once we get some real flips.

I'd like mastin to make a bullet point list as to why I am scummy, and why Tajun is scummy.
Something a step above URL, <- this is scummy.

I'm sorely tempted to change my vote, but it's staying on Tajun. Haze, Furcolow, where are you two?

If you are a townie, reread the bolded portions.

Now, my claim. I've been working on college essays, and planned on ignoring MS altogether. I suspected that Scummastin, pine, and scumTajun would try to get me mislynched, and I'd come to the thread with 2 days left to remove 10 votes on me. At that point, I've seen bulletproof townies get lynched in offsite games, twice. I needed to provide my role information when it wasn't necessarily needed, because I cannot risk being mislynched, period. Mastin has had too much influence this game with his lapdog who've been spamming the thread, and townies who don't necessarily feel like catching up or are lazy might actually go down a mislynch. I saw his terrible vote hopping, and chainsawing, coupled with the people who put up bad votes on me for lurking but refusing to change them, and a serious possibility of being lynched before I returned. There is honestly zero scum motivation for me to do this while I have a few votes, but plenty of scum motivation if I am actually L-1 and panicking scum. Again, note how mastinscum votes me immediately for my claim, then follows Pine, then immediately shifts back to me. He knows that as long as I am in this game, I've got my eyes on him, and he knows that I will be in lylo regardless of what happens. He can't NK me, and this is his only real chance to mislynch me.

Now, onto Tajun's swift post.

In post 426, Tajun wrote:Agreed with Zombeh-Pug. Mist Beauty is massively scummy, and every time she posts she becomes more so. She waits for mastin2 to call her out before she does anything, then agrees with one of his reads (me) and attacks me. Opportunistic much? And I love her strategy, going after me after someone else comes after me first, claiming that I am trying to push an easy lynch. Then she (guess what) tries to push my easy lynch! Loving the hipocrisy Mist.

Also, unless Trumpet of Doom is the type to put two Bulletproof Townies in the game, she is confirmed scum, since
I am bulletproof
as well.

I still think that SV is (one of) her partners, and I must admit I cannot see the connection to Nero Cain that people seem to be coming up with.

UNVOTE:

What exactly is the case on me? People said I was trying to push the easy SV lynch, but that was a brief misunderstanding (I thought SV was trying to build a scum meta) at about 2 in the morning. Other than that, anything at all? Mastin, you claim you thought I was scum from my first post. Reasoning please?

Ah, first sentence is cute. Second sentence is completely wrong, and as for the third, mastin has called half the player list scummy at one point. I'm the one who put down the first vote for you, and convinced other townies to vote with me. Your lynch is not easy, you've got scum mastin voraciously attacking two townies, and giving you a few mentions here and there. It's pretty difficult. Also, initial thoughts:

OH REALLY? THE ONE PLAYER WHO I SUSPECT THROUGHOUT THE GAME, GARNERING VOTES ON THIS SCUMMY WAGON JUST HAPPENS TO HAVE THE
EXACT
SAME ROLE, COUNTERCLAIMING BULLETPROOF TOWNIE? REALLY?!?

A bulletproof townie is oftentimes a scumteam's worst enemy. Having someone who is active, and not NKable is tough to deal with, and makes lylo hard. The role is confirmable, and is worth sacrificing a scum goon, or any scum role for that matter early on to remove. So there is motivation to sacrifice scum to get one removed. ESPECIALLY if that scum is being targeted by the bulletproof townie (me targetting Tajun, getting fellow townies' votes on him). Note how he isn't curious about my role (imo, these can be gamebreaking roles) whatsoever, he just votes me and leaves.

He halfheartedly asks mastin to post a case on him, and coach mastin pretty much says "silly scum partner, if I make a case for you, you will be lynched. Why don't we ride this wagon to victory, I'm planning to bus you the next day once she flips town anyways :wink: " He then weakly asks again and again, then attacks nero cain.

I'm pretty frustrated with this game right now...

FOR TAJUN:
Spoiler: If you're town, Tajun, and genuinely care about not getting 2 bulletproofs being lynched, read this
These must be answered, non-negotiable:

Tajun, do you have a vest? Y/N Tajun, does your ability last for at least 3 nights?

Right now, I am 95% sure you are scum. I'm doing this just in case there IS another bulletproof. This way, I know if you are lying. The idea that Trumpet of Doom would include two bulletproofs is questionable. The idea that they would have different abilities is laughable. It's a simple process. You answer the questions. I will confirm if you are lying. If I'm lynched somehow, and I've confirmed that you were lying, upon my flip, you will be lynched. If your role matches mine, then I will shift my vote to mastin, who has been tapdancing around your questions and requests for a case. We can resolve roles though getting the vig to shoot one of us.

Now I'll pull up a quote from Conspiracy, that guy is thinking clearly.

In post 497, ConSpiracy wrote:Goddammit what a pages.
I'm sorry, but I am not sure if I can keep up with this game, especially now mastin is in it.
I am going to try and find a hydra partner, so I don't have to catch-up every 3 days.

@mod:
Do you allow hydrae?

Blame mastin, pine, nero cain for spamming. Nice to have another helpful townie in this thread, pick someone cool to hydra with :D

In post 497, ConSpiracy wrote:
Mist vs. Tajun

I have read everything and I am actually surprised that the opposing wagons aren't Tajun and Mist Beauty. Unless someone comes with a ToD game with similar gambits, one of them has to be scum. Than we have four situations:
1. Both of them are BP, maf/SK vs. town (Points towards Mist Beauty)
2. Truthful Mist BP, mafia wants to get rid of him (can't kill him during the night, so LyLo material) by CCing him
3. Mist isn't BP and false claimed and Tajun is town.
4. Both of them are scum and faking both of them to recieve one BP conf. town in their team
5. Scum vs. 3rd party (BP SK vs. BP maf)

I don't think 3 would be the case because the claim wasn't on a critical timing.
To pull of a gambit like 4 the game is too early. If town wouldn't believe them they would lose two of their members instantly.
5 seems unlikely as well, as a SK wouldn't try to catch so much attention early game.
Right now I am leaning more towards two than one, mainly because I can't see a maf. BP claim as Mist.

I am going to read both of them, but Tajun would be my top pick.

I'm 100% positive that I'm a bulletproof townie. But in the odd case that Tajun is too, don't we stand to have much to lose? Can't we test this claim with vig shots if he answers my questions correctly, and I confirm that we have pretty much the same role PM? (I'm pretty sure he's lying, but my scenario gives us an out in case we're both town)

Pretty good analysis. There is no reason for a non BP to counter claim bulletproof. Both of us doing four is absolutely impossible. I play a terrible scum game, see KITH mafia, and planning in advance, there is no way Tajun/I would know that exactly this scenario would occur. Also, I've been trying to get him lynched all game you see, not like mastin. 4 is pretty epic, but not possible. 5. Sigh. I'll give 5 some credence as the only point where I could potentially be anti-town, but you've answered your own question.
Can you vote Tajun for now?

In post 497, ConSpiracy wrote:
Rest of the game

Mastin posts as town mastin. Though he really should find scum on another way, because I still think he just makes every thing up as every game he is in.
Nero Cain posts way to careless to be scum.
I'm not sure what Pine is doing, but I do not really like it.

For the rest, the three above should post less, you three are clogging up the thread.

mastin is town? I do not believe this. And I will yell at him harder than the power of a thousand raging suns if he ends up being a townie/nero too. Nero Cain, I honestly had a nullread on until Pine, Tajun, and mastin's obvious attacks on him. I'm scared this might be a clever ploy to make him seem town, but as of noflips Day 1 he is confirmed town in my eyes.

AGREED, Pine/mastin/nero are spamming this thread.

pedit: fuck you, bvoigt I told you to wait.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #35) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:26 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

okay, I'm back. Sorry for swearing at you bvoigt.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #36) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:38 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

well, you're answering their spam. they're not going to actually give you solid reads/explain their arguments because they are scum.

I'd like thoughts from other players, because you are not buying Mastin/Pine/Tajun's fluff.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (isolation #37) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:35 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

That's okay mastin, because you're scum. You scumskim. You don't have to read the game closely, your job is to dismiss the thoughts of people who read the game closely. :wink:

If Tajun is town, then he will comply with the request, and we shall see what happens from there. I don't think he's town though, I really don't. And please link me to a balanced game with bulletproof mafia. That's incredibly OP. Oh wait, you won't answer this request either.
Because you can't

mastin is scum with Tajun. He has no more scumpartners to risk hopping onto my wagon, and is trying to take me out with his scum partner. He calls Tajun scummy, but never attacks him, only townies listed as scumreads. A softbus.

Yup, mastin's scum, Tajun too :P
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (isolation #38) » Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:48 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

I'd tell them to not post at all, because zombie-pug will leap at their throats, whining about V/LA manipulation. But that's just me.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (isolation #39) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:35 am

Post by Mist Beauty »

vote: Mist Beauty

whatever then, if townies aren't going to read we might as well wait for my town flip.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #40) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:39 am

Post by Mist Beauty »

Agreed on the hammer. Useless town is useless.

Tajun should be the primary vig target, followed by a mastin lynch immediately on D2. That's all I'm really going to say on this matter. No reason to waste my time here.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #41) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:49 am

Post by Mist Beauty »

unvote

actually, this is bad sportsmanship. could I get two townies to hammer me so that I can rid myself of your stupidity?
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (isolation #42) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:09 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

In post 556, sorgster wrote:mist I'm going to hammer any last words/defence?

don't hammer you idiot.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (isolation #43) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:10 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

actually, can I get two people to unvote? I don't want to give up in this game.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (isolation #44) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

confirm that Tajun does not have the same role as me
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #45) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:24 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

In post 556, sorgster wrote:mist I'm going to hammer any last words/defence?

In post 553, Isa wrote:"Gender: Male"

NeroCain, you too.

One of you please unvote. This is pretty much lynching range here.

I'm not an SK. I don't see where I claimed 3rd party, but I'm pro-town. There is no chance in me being scum.

bvoight/zombiepug have been tunneling on me from long before the claim or mastins wishywashy, flipfloppy votes. zombiepug is the more scummy of this pair, and refuses to change a vote or respond to reason. as for bvoigt: I went through mastins games for you. All town games where posting is remarkeably different. mastin's one mention of meta is pretty fail. I have no reason to out myself when I'm not close to being lynched at BP townie as scum, and definitely not as SK. I'd just lurk my way to glory. zombiepug, I never manipulate V/LAs. I post when necessary and possible despite being V/LA. If you observed my posting in other games, did you read my post (only 3 posts) They were all one line long, and just prod dodges.

Spoiler: for bvoigt
His isos:

As a townie: Helpful posting that actually makes sense
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.p ... lect=12314

My personal game, but he was NKed Night 1.
https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=19288

Lists are used somewhat, but he is responsive, not dismissing everything. Much more toned down compared to here, which is just omgwtfbbq

isa is newbtown, jumps on bandwagons/easily bullied.

pine/mastin. 100% sure one of them is scum. likely to be mastin. Pine is just a lapdog, faithful but deluded follower.

I'm prettty frustrated with lurker townreads. I feel like I'm just posting with scum. In my opinion, multiple scum teams of 3, because there's so much animosity directed towards me for no reason. They really want to see me lynched, and for I moment I gave up, but I'm a town PR, and I have to do my best/not let the town down.

major lapse on my part, but I have calmly explained my points, only to see scummy players, and confused/potentially scared town players dismiss them and go with the "general" opinion. Hmm... others aren't explaining WHY, but they're saying MB is scum, she's got to be scum.

I can't do this on my own, I need help from you guys.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (isolation #46) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:35 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

In post 545, ConSpiracy wrote:So Mist claimed scum.
@ Mist
, are you the SK?

The BP-role seems non normal.
Though I will wait with my thoughts about them, as I first want Mist's answers.

:( ConSpiracy, you're right in that I'm not scum, but why are you dismissing my sincere wall? I swear, I'm just going to lurk in the future or /in to games based on a playerlist, never again for a mod. I'm not an SK. I'm not scum. I'm town. I felt that mastin and pine and voigt and pug would lynch me while I was gone. in retrospect, I regret this claim so much. god, haven't you played with a BP before? There are hundreds of ways to verify my towniness. an investigation, a jailkeep, my claim not coming at L-1, I'm just so annoyed.

In post 548, ConSpiracy wrote:
In post 546, sorgster wrote:She is at l-1 conSpiracy. She won't say yes for that reason.

Well, the answer does make sense.
In post 547, mastin2 wrote:
ConSpiracy wrote:The BP-role seems non normal.
Which means...

OH YEAH.

LYING SCUM.

COLLABORATING. SO IT'S BOTH OF THEM.

Shut the fuck up Mastin. You're not helping.

See. I'm glad I have someone to agree with that his posts make little sense, its just "blah blah blah dismisss posts blah be unresponsive :P :wink: :D :P :wink: :P "

but I'm not an SK. I'm against being lynched because after tonight where it will become apparent I'm not scum OR an SK, I'll live to lylo as a confirmed unNKable townie.

In post 549, Isa wrote:Back from V/LA.

mastin is slipping away slowly from that town-read area, but Pine is doing it as well but faster. If Mist flips town (though she certainly does not seem to be town), we lynch Tajun, and if he TOO flips town...well, let's just say mastin and Pine won't be in good positions.
A SK flip wouldn't help them either, IMO.

I'd unvote to prevent a hammer, but Mist has basically claimed anti-town, so I don't see the need.

Good god Isa. You're pretty obvtown to me for changing your lurkervote on me and listening to sound reasoning, but can you honestly make the case for me in your own mind? Disregard the words of others, don't let that influence you. Do you really think I'm scum? Your vote seems pretty halfhearted, and I want as few townies on my wagon as possible. :( I never claimed anti-town.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (isolation #47) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:35 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

God, Furcolow you suck. I thought I could trust you... I guess I'll make the case on Tajun.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (isolation #48) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:41 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

but I'm kinda glad that I got that scummy reaction out of SV.

Pine I see you hovering, but don't post, you're pretty unhelpful and at this point, your posts are just spam.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (isolation #49) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:28 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

not entirely ate. way to dismiss.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (isolation #50) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:47 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

In post 5, Tajun wrote:Hello all!

VOTE: Zombeh-Pug

Those things creep me right out.

RVS vote, this is pretty likely to be on his scumpartner. Don't forget to investigate/lynch zombiepug late game upon a scumflip from Tajun.
Spoiler: Very scummy post from Tajun
In post 139, Tajun wrote:Wow, miss a day and a half and 6 pages in... Will be a trick to keep up with this one I see.

Amrun and Nero Cain are both tough to get reads on, but interesting to watch. The only scummy seeming thing that I have seen so far has come from Shattered Viewpoint and Mist Beauty, ala these posts.

Both of these seem... off. Not sure why, but this seems somewhat like setting up an argument for a cross bus to me. Tough to say this early though.

In post 54, Mist Beauty wrote:I hate playing multiple games with the same people at the same time. =.=

This (the bolded part) feels like trying too hard to seem town to me. Not bad advise in general, but on page three, with little information, and L-8 on Amrun? Certainly suspicious in my books.

UNVOTE:

More than 6 players explained why this was such a scummy post. Also, I've explained multiple times that my first vote on SV was RVS.

Spoiler: obvious tunneling on SV again, terrible reasoning
In post 267, Tajun wrote:
In post 246, Pine wrote:Shattered Viewpoint is an alt of Nobody Special. He's trying a new strategy, which I've observed in [REDACTED] and [REDACTED]. This behavior is consistent with those. Efforts have been made to not tolerate his obnoxious lurking, but I'm starting to see a method to his madness and a pattern. To be sure, this behavior helps his scum meta, but standing back and watching the game while aloof from its day-to-days has some benefits for Town as well. My strategy for dealing with him is to let him go for a while and have him accumulate enough content to make a good read.

Thus far, it's 100% null, and the wagon against him is based on a "We don't like lurky assholes" policy lynch.

You have absolutely got to be fucking kidding me. We shouldn't lynch him because he is trying to build up his scum meta? No. Fuck that. There are precious few times when I would actually support a policy lynch day 1, but a person intentionally playing suboptimally in order to make it easier for him to play as scum is one of them. Fuck him, and fuck his new meta. I suggest everyone on this site policy lynches him until he realizes that this is unacceptable.

Confirm vote: Shattered Viewpoint

(snipped)

[/quote]

In this post, you desperately try to keep the SV wagon going with the lamest possible reason. This was when SV had 5 votes and was the leading wagon.

The next thing was mastin's obvious scumminess, and his calling you scum, but never actively pushing for you lynch.

This is from #457

I think I have figured out why you are voting me. It's because you and Mist are scum, and you want to make sure that the town lynches me first to discredit Mastin. I'm happy with your death, as long as the two of you get taken out I come out ahead, whether I get lynched along side you or not.

whoa whoa whoa.
defense of mastin is noted.
AND you're chainsawing nero cain. I think I just found the weakest link on the scumteam :P

In post 459, Tajun wrote:For what??? For calling Mist scum and not voting her? You do realize that he was already voting her, do you not?

Make a case! Everyone! If you are going to vote someone or point at them as scum, give reasons for it. Good mercy, that is mafia 101.

I actually agree with this post. But it's too easy for bad townies or scum to just plop down a vote without legit reasoning.

In post 461, Tajun wrote:I think he is so massively arrogant that he feels the cases make themselves, and he shouldn't have to say them. It is annoying, frustrating, and tremendously anti-town, but not inherently scummy. He is by far and away the worst offender that way, and I more or less just took out my annoyance on you.

Again, I find this pretty scummy. You and mastin have such tame interactions between each other despite him calling you "scum" throughout without ever explaining himself. But you both don't seem to attack each other much.

In post 482, Tajun wrote:Nero, do you honestly think Mastin and Pine are a scumteam? Really? This would be the most blatant scum buddying I have ever witnessed. I might be willing to believe one is scum, but I doubt very much that both are.

Tajun chainsaw defending mastin/pine repeatedly despite being called scum screams scum to me.

In post 485, Tajun wrote:So you think it is more likely that Mastin is scum if Pine flips scum than town?

Also, still waiting for any reasoning to be given for your vote on Pug, which you dropped almost immediately.

Hmmm... Tajun protecting scumpartner Pug that he voted for in RVS as well? Too easy :]

In post 544, Tajun wrote:

OH REALLY? THE ONE PLAYER WHO I SUSPECT THROUGHOUT THE GAME, GARNERING VOTES ON THIS SCUMMY WAGON JUST HAPPENS TO HAVE THE EXACT SAME ROLE, COUNTERCLAIMING BULLETPROOF TOWNIE? REALLY?!?

You suspected me throughout the game? Then why in the hell did you not say anything until Mastin went after me?

Yes, I suspected you throughout the game. I said many things, and many posters agreed with me. I'm waiting on Furcolow for a more comprehensive case, but he vanished after thanksgiving.

In post 544, Tajun wrote:Feel free to check your own ISO next time before you pull this kind of BS statement out. Speaking of which, where in the hell is your case on me??? Unless I am blind, no one has actually said why they think my posts are scummy, yourself included.

Read above. Also, PLEASE. Mastin called at least 10 players scum so far. He only went after two. Me, and Nero Cain. I'm the one who started the wagon on you and kept it going. You're incredibly aggressive in my calling you scummy, but not at all towards mastin, who has ignored you REPEATEDLY.

But I will answer your questions. Yes, I have a vest, I wear it only at night which leads me to believe I might be daykillable, and no, it does not last for at least 3 nights.

This makes no sense to me, and does not match up with my role.
Caught scum is caught.

I am a bulletproof townie. I can survive 3 NK attempts. I have no vest.

Let me explain further why your above statement makes no sense. When I'm talking about a vest, I'm talking about a vest that can be given to other townies, and must be passed around night after night. This is sometimes common among bulletproof roles, and you make no mention of this. There is no point in even mentioning that you have a vest without this important fact. So it's a vest that isn't infinite, that you wear?

2 Questions for you: If you do get shot at night, do you find out about it, and will it protect you from 3rd party weapons (knives, etc.)?

No one hammer her until she answers.

My PM doesn't mention 3rd party weapons. It says that I cannot be killed while I am bulletproof, and makes no mention of me knowing how much longer my protections last. I'm not sure why you're asking me these questions. It's pretty odd, and I'm very scared that there is a slim chance in you being town.

I was thinking we might have two BPs to draw serious suspicion between them, but this is very confusing for me as we have different roles, and you've done such scummy things. I'm sorely tempted to change to mastin, but I'm torn because I'm so sure that you're scum that I can almost taste it.

See, our claims can be verified through vigging one or the other. Losing someone through a lynch would be detrimental in that two town bulletproofs would both die for no reason. And people like mastin, SV, are making it into a scenario where we both HAVE to die REGARDLESS of WHO flips WHAT. I want thoughts of other players, but I really am confused as off now =[ I'm making the effort in case you're actually town, you blindly tunneling me and making these scummy posts isn't helping your cause at all, and you will be vigged/lynched, I GUARANTEE it if I'm lynched today. If you handle your next post correctly, I might change to mastin, and request vigs on us.

Final question for you, Tajun: Are you willing to lynch mastin today?

The question for Tajun is directed towards all players:

Do you find masting scummy, enough to warrant a lynch?

ugh, so tired. im sure there are slight sentences contradicting each other, but

tldr: Mastin is definitely scum

Tajun is 95% scum, but his last few questions towards me are slightly unsettling this opinion.

Seeing how useless sorgster was this game/my last newbie game (he was pretty much policy lynched), maybe lazy lurkers just shouldn't post?

idkk....
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #51) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:16 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

In post 557, bvoigt wrote:
Hmm, that's true enough.

In post 549, Isa wrote:mastin is slipping away slowly from that town-read area, but Pine is doing it as well but faster. If Mist flips town (though she certainly does not seem to be town), we lynch Tajun, and if he TOO flips town...well, let's just say mastin and Pine won't be in good positions.

If Mist and Tajun did both flip town, I would be wary of Isa based on this post. It blatantly sets up the lynches of Pine and mastin for basically being wrong.

scumpoints here.

I'm going to look for posts like this.

but, vigpool:

mastin2
bvoigt
zombiepug
shattered viewpoint
Tajun/Mist Beauty (whoever survives, or if both of us make it and we lynch scummastin, let cops confirm)
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (isolation #52) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:19 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

YES WE HAVE TOWNIES ENTERING THE THREAD. THANK GOD
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (isolation #53) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:31 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

If you get your thesaurus, search the "U" section, and look up the word "unresponsive" the first word that pops up will be mastin2 :wink:

mastin is incapable of actually quoting me, because then he has a wealth of reasoning I've posted against him and requests (Pine included) that he refuses to answer. He's scum. :P

But nice to see you trying to bully townies/Haze.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (isolation #54) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:33 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

I know I'm going to be ignored again, because you ignore threats as scum, but can you link me to a scum game of yours? I had a hard time finding one that wasn't a special mechanics mini theme.

pedit: Pine, I have many requests for you that you haven't answered. I'll pull a mastin and say

Nothing. Just iso him.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (isolation #55) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:33 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

Either way, you're just filling up the thread with contentless, vacuous crap and distracting everyone else.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (isolation #56) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:41 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

Tajun, now is the time.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #57) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:43 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

Pine, preemptive "stfu, gtfo" we all know what you're going to say

[quote=pine in the future]pant pant pant. mastin is town. nerocain is scum. blatantly obvious chainsawwing of MB/nerocain. woof woof, mastin, where is my treat? Woof Woof[/quote]
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (isolation #58) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:55 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

Actually, I take back the above post. Insults shouldn't fly like that, no matter how annoyed I am.

I'll give a serious request:

mastin/Pine. You guys can't sheep each other like this. Moreso directed at Pine. You're just setting yourself up for "oh god, you fooled me good, how amazing" when NO, it's not amazing. He is RIGHT THERE and he is scum. Your buddying will lead to a town loss, just like RPG mafia, the game mastin and I recently played together. (He's completely wrong about using that game as meta by the way). One player did this with scum, and cost us the entire game. He protected scum, and this has a profoundly negative impact on the game. You both are NOT town. One of you is scum. Be much more aware of the other player, PLEASE.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (isolation #59) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:58 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

Tajun is town.

Fuck.....
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (isolation #60) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:59 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

WAIT
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #61) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:59 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

so the bvoigt post is incredibly scummy if we both flip town.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (isolation #62) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:00 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

It's called the easy bus.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #63) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:00 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

As for your posts. I'm just saying. a town flip takes out two bulletproofs.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #590 (isolation #64) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:07 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

But you've not responded to the allegations as I'd hoped...

Then this part:
"I have never heard of a transferrable vest, so I posted what I saw in my PM, which was that at night I put on my vest and go to bed. You are correct in that I am wearing a non-infinite vest. For my own questions, I also have no knowledge of 3rd party weapons, but I am informed if a NK attempt resolves on me and fails. The third party weapons question was a test, I was hoping that you would make something up and out yourself as a BP SK, for whom there would be no reason to include such a point."

This is why I'm unsure that you're very tricky scum. There is NO NEED in a mod mentioning a vest, unless it's exchangeable. I've read a game where the vest is passed from player to player, but I don't see why such a superfluous detail would be mentioned in a PM. You said that yours doesn't last at least 3 nights, so it's less than 3. My role is somewhat different.

You call me somewhat town, and offer no alternatives. You call mastin town of all people, and don't find him/pine scummy. I don't see how this works, and obviously there are scum who want BPs killed. If you're scum (it would be a dumb move on your part if you're scum) then you've done a terrible job. If you're town, are you not wary that posters are making scenarios where one of us MUST be lynched? that regardless of flip, there are plausible reasons for the OTHER TO BE LYNCHED?

I'm annoyed.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (isolation #65) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:07 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

confused rather than annoyed.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (isolation #66) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:19 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

Also, Mastin is a complete liar about kiwieagle.

His first post, lists her as scum in a large list. Then within 9 posts, he calls her town? Then repeatedly and OVER AND OVER again, for several posts, he calls her a townread. Then magically, when people start opposing him, and not pushing for his mislynches, the reads suddenly change, and she becomes scum. His reasoning was pretty hypocritical. I will probably do this for each of his reads when I have the free time.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (isolation #67) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:32 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

Calling me somewhat town accomplishes absolutely nothing if you fail to provide an alternative. You shot down mine. Why are you protecting mastin/pine? Based on your interactions with zombiepug, and defense of people I've called scummy, there is nothing we agree on. (If you're town) What are you doing?

There are some parts of my post you haven't responded to, but there are 3 days left in this dayphase.

pedit: ah...

agreed on macdougal, he's posted like 2 times the entire game.

Nero Cain... Shattered Viewpoint...

I need to reread those players for sure. I'd probably prefer SV, but idk.

I'd be shocked to find both being scum, but even more shocked to find both being town.

"
But by all means prove me wrong and give a reason for a change."

who is this directed at?

I think your scumflip would pretty much end the game in terms of the associative tells that are gathered. But your two questions at the end... We don't know if scum have daytalk or not either, which is not sitting well in my head. I'm glad to get this bulletproof thing resolved d1 rather than d4 though.but why would there be 2, and with different abilities? trumpet of doom isn't a troll.

I don't like the godfather argument whatsoever.

pedit2: SO mastin fails to provide concrete reads/ACTUAL REASONING yet again :P COlor me surprised...
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #68) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:35 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

unvote

I cannot risk you being town bulletproof.

Anyone who suggests it be one or the other is out of their mind.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (isolation #69) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:39 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

I've tried rereading mastin2 to see town motivations, but knowing my town alighnment/role, he cannot possibly be town. this does NOT feel like townies batting heads. with tajun, somewhat. But mastin and others lumping in two BPs, not cool.

tajun, just saying: my lynch = your death. It's bedtime for me, so you've got to make the separate case. Or keep your vote where it is.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (isolation #70) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:40 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

but yeah, I hate the lurkers. including people with like 11 posts of fluff/one liners.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (isolation #71) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:45 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

I'm actually...
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (isolation #72) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:47 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

Ohhhkay.

Tajun is nearly cleared in my eyes. If one of us is investigated (or even two if multiple roles exist), and vig/SK shots don't result in our death, 100% cleared. If we even need to be cleared.

I have some college essays to write, so I'll leave for the rest of the day. I really don't like mastin's play though.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #605 (isolation #73) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:50 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

On my wagon, Isa is my only obvtown read, so I'll ask you again. Please unvote, Isa.

Furcolow, I think that when it comes to bulletproof claims, a vig shot is usually the best test. Investigations and such can resolve the matter. There are too many overeager scum who would love to kill two bulletproofs.

If you make the SV case, I will definitely vote for him. I do not like his posts in the last 2 days at all.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #74) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:47 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

no mention of this in my pm, besides generic town wincon.

just unvote lowell.

im guessin that since I'm not unlimited bulletproof, I can be endgamed. Scum just keep NKing me until the number is reached, then I die.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #608 (isolation #75) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:56 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

in retrospect. Im not liking the vest comment at all.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (isolation #76) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:57 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

urgh

I'm interested in thoughts of anyone not in this list

mastin, pine, nero cain, zombepug, tajun, shattered viewpoint about the claims and information on the table so far...
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #77) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:45 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

Wut...
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #78) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:48 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

In post 50, Amrun wrote:oh god the newbies in this game. :(

A large newbie. :(

I gave you flak for this too Amrun. I take that back as well, you're completely correct :(
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (isolation #79) » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:52 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

Question to Isa:

In your own words, explain to us why Tajun is scummy. Then why I am scummy. Then why me over Tajun. Then how the only way for mastin/pine ( you don't even differentiate between them ) to have any HOPE of being lynched occurs on D3, after you've lynched two BPs.

"PEdit: Hang on there son, did you just change from X-Nights to X-shot?"

@serious posters: thoughts on the
vest
portion of Tajun's claim?
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #80) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:01 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

of course not, you idiot.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (isolation #81) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:02 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

we need a TAJUN flip to progress further.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (isolation #82) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:02 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

Also, I'm making a final post to save you all from your own incompetence, so wait for that. It should change the minds of townies on my wagon, and other players.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #83) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

muffinman, sheep me, Haze, conspiracy, and other townies.

I claimed bulletproof a while back, and my top scumread(I got about 3 votes on him) suddenly came in after 250 posts, counterclaimed bulletproof, and voted for me. mastin who has been flipflopping in his votes is just trying to get a townie mislynched. Sure, what if he's town? If you can make sense of his initial posts, and pointless lists (I've pointed out numerous reasons his lists/scumhunting is false and contradictory, even players that defend him are embarassed and can't explain his reasoning) then don't sheep mastin.

Tajun claimed that he has a bulletproof vest that protects him. But this is a lie, as vests denote that the ITEM gives bulletproof powers, and by tradition, vests are passed around each day phase to not make bulletproofs gamebreaking. He then says I seem town, unvotes me. But when I offer him multiple options, he refuses because he doesn't want a counterwagon to go on a scumpartner, and revotes me out of survival and pretty hypocritically. His posting is highly anti town, and the smarter town posters agree with me. Other scum know that if I'm lynched, my town flip will lead to him being lynched, so they are trying to get some towncred for calling him scum.

Basically, Tajun is scum, and I'm close to being mislynched by scum. I'd highly recommend not sheeping pine, mastin, tajun, zombie-pug, or shattered viewpoint.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (isolation #84) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:44 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

She attacks mastin's methodology (rightly so)

180 degree turnaround. So now his methodology IS bad? Yet pine who defends it like the bible is quoted and called a smart/town poster?

She did nothing of any consequence prior to post 313,

Yet tajun hardcore tunneled on me with others WAAAY before 313.

and goes on to attack me, one of the first people to go after her,

but I did nothing of consequence prior to 313, right? :wink: Also, the votes on me dissipated early on when I came in and explained my first SV vote was purely RVS, and townies, (namely Isa) unvoted. Your scumpartner zombiepug tunneled on me the whole time though.

nsisting that I need to be lynched, with no reasoning until I demanded it of her. This reads of caught scum flailing.

There was reasoning, and you're forgetting the part where you were a leading wagon. "scum flailing"? Didn't mastin tell you to at least paraphrase his words in the scum QT? :P

She claimed bulletproof and that she couldn't post anymore until deadline, a massive overreaction to a small wagon on her (2 at that point).

I planned to have myself fully confirmed townie bulletproof to lylo. Also, given how votes have been shifting, I could not risk being lynched. Other posters have agreed, THERE IS NO SCUM MOTIVATION to do this.

Tajun is lying.

pedit:

Most drastically of all, she has shown no interest in who is actually posting scummily, she has attacked everyone who has anything bad to say about her. I can't fathom why town would do this.

This is completely untrue.

I've shown serious interest in getting scummy players lynched. YOU on the other hand offer NO ONE besides me. You make vague mentions of SV and Pine, but NEVER offer a case or actually attack their posts. To say that I have not done this is LAUGHABLE.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #85) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:45 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

I'm sure I already did this...

vote: Tajun
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (isolation #86) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:46 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

Sorgster, you've got to be kidding me. change your vote, or at the very least unvote.
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (isolation #87) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:56 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

In post 617, Tajun wrote:Alright, thought about it, and sorry Mist, I simply can't see you flipping town. Your posts in the last few days have been townier, but your previous scuminess and posting can't be ignored. And I find it highly doubtful that TOD would include two BP townies, especially wherein one has a vest and learns about nightkill attempts on him, and one does not. Post 599 strikes me as trying to scare me off the lynch, which it almost did, and that's simply not a pro-town move.

And CS, I have a bulletproof vest. I wear it. It's what makes me bulletproof. I don't see where you get flavour out of that.

I have NO MENTION of a bulletproof vest in my PM. The point of a bulletproof vest, is that it is an OBJECT which can be PASSED AROUND. You can't equip the vest two nights, you MUST pass it on to someone of your choice. THATS THE POINT OF A "VEST." Townies: Check your role PMs. How clear and concise are they? Are there any extra details? NO. Tajun slipped in admitting he has a vest. Does a mafia know he holds a gun? Does a vanilla townie know he wears a plain shirt? Does a cop have a badge? NONE of this is mentioned in the Role PMs. Tajun is a liar, and either way, I'M the bulletproof.

What if there are possibly more than one BP? I gave you the opportunity to vote for scum, but it is 100% clear to me with your interactions, survivalist shift, fake claim (the one person I've been pushing a lynch for just happens to counterclaim?) that this is complete crap coming from you Tajun, and you have lost your chance. You are scum.

Vote: Tajun

However, much of the town are lurkers, lazy, or blithering idiots. If you're a townie, does this make you mad(I don't care).

Furcolow... You useless sack of crapreads... I won't accept your apology post-game.

I think that I've got the whole scum team out before me though. A simple iso of Tajun,
their weakest link
shows this.

The Bible of finding scum this game once Tajun flips scum

He's obvscum, but you guys are morons (not scum, not mastin who is smart, but also scum) so just in case you don't start lynching these other obvscum players, gaze upon tajun's scumteam.

Let's check out the iso.

In post 5, Tajun wrote:Hello all!

VOTE: Zombeh-Pug

Those things creep me right out.

early rvs vote on his scumpartner. he's not the most clever player, there are more pug interactions though, keep reading :P

Post 139 https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.p ... 8#p3596178

He votes with pug/fellow scumpartners. A terribly weak, flipfloppy attempt between me/Shattered Viewpoint. Everyone found this scummy especially me, and I pointed it out and explained why. Scummastin calls him scum, but NEVER pushes for his lynch. He just calls him scum, and voraciously attacks me/Nero Cain. Which leads to a town read on NC. Idk, but mastin doesn't seriously threaten ScumTajun's survival throughout the game, he gets ZERO credit upon a Tajun scumflip.

https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.p ... 5#p3611795

I and countless other posters have explained why his vote and obviously fake, convenient roleclaim is so scummy. But note that he agrees with zombiepug/mastin.

In post 461, Tajun wrote:I think he is so massively arrogant that he feels the cases make themselves, and he shouldn't have to say them. It is annoying, frustrating, and tremendously anti-town, but not inherently scummy. He is by far and away the worst offender that way, and I more or less just took out my annoyance on you.

Frustrations with scum bussing her, but tame reply. Calls him town, constantly does this. Scum partner number 2 is here.

In post 482, Tajun wrote:Nero, do you honestly think Mastin and Pine are a scumteam? Really? This would be the most blatant scum buddying I have ever witnessed. I might be willing to believe one is scum, but I doubt very much that both are.

Then the rapid shift to supporting the mastin/Pine bromance scumpair (both probably not be scum, 1 definitely is scum) who are calling him scummy. Chainsawing of Nero is obviously noted.

In post 485, Tajun wrote:So you think it is more likely that Mastin is scum if Pine flips scum than town?

Also, still waiting for any reasoning to be given for your vote on Pug, which you dropped almost immediately.

:] Thanks for the associative tells Tajun. I love to see scum defending their partners. Like you defending Pug, and the lone vote on him :]

From post #593:

PEdit: I would be happy to switch to Nero Cain or Shattered Viewpoint, I am far less sure about you than I was two pages ago. Pine I do find a bit scummy, Mastin I do not. And I maintain that I would be utterly shocked to see that they both were. And I am certainly wary of that fact, but the simple fact remains that if I was in their position, and unaware of the fact that I was town, I might be making the same argument. I am not going to call him scum for saying something that I might well say as town.

stonger mastin interactions, I'm prepared to clear Nero Cain as a townie.

Sooooo....

Zombiepug, Tajun, mastin (3 guaranteed scum, slam dunk/homerun/touchdown)

possible extra partners: shattered viewpoint, pine, Lowell, bvoigt
Mist Beauty
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mist Beauty
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #88) » Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:03 pm

Post by Mist Beauty »

Too easy :wink:

In post 658, Tajun wrote:Your definition of scummy players are anyone who disagrees with you. Mastin goes after you and he is scummy. Pine goes after you and he is scummy. SV switches onto you and he turns from "how is this guy the leading wagon" to scummy. I start listening to you for a minute and a half last night and suddenly I'm town, then I think better of it and am scummy again. I haven't gone after mastin because I think he is town, and you critisize me for not acting in my own best interests by trying to get my attacker lynched.
Every time anyone has attacked you you have returned the favour, and I am getting more convinced by the minute that you will flip SK

Easiest Response: I have 9 votes on me. You've mentioned 3 players :]

I've called people on my wagon town, and appealed to them. I've called people not voting me at all scum, and started lynches/wagons and gotten them going. That caused some of them to vote for me afterwards, but this doesn't change the fact that I called them out first. :P

You never listened to me. I gave you a slight way out in case we were both town. I entered the room, calmly asked you to make a case on the posters you found scummy, and offered my own reads, only for them to be rejected. You on the other hand slammed the door in my face, and swiftly unvoted me, and parroted the words of others. You're just bleating the words of conspiracy, and it's nice to know that you don't think I am scum anymore :]

This is another simple reason to lynch Tajun. As for me attacking people who put down crappy votes or crappy fake claims? Of course, I'm pro-town. And you guys aren't going to mislynch me, a solid town PR. Not on my watch :wink:

I think this is all that needs to be said on my part, going to do college apps.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”