NY 151: Playground Mafia (Game Over-Mafia Win!)

The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:19 am

Post by The Mini-Librarian »

Let's see. Mastin's reads are bad, but I'm leaning town here. But that's mainly just gut. Didn't LLD say she could read Mastin? What's you opinion?

Drmy needs vigged desperately.

Firestarter looks townish so far. He's being incredibly forthcoming with his reads and reasoning.

The game I just finished with Vijay is seriously clouding my judgement about his read... :/ Let's just say he isn't the strongest player in the world. Null for now.

--

I'm lot liking psyche currently. The sequence where he votes Max goes like this.

- "max's posts are meh. I mean, extraordinarily meh. I like the idea of lynching this guy."
- "VOTE: Maxous to draw sufficient amount to the guy."
- "My max vote makes perfect sense. Look at his damned posts. They are nothing pretending to be something. And he's been ignored despite this. Why not pick him out?"

What bothers me the most here is how passionless these posts are. This is not posting of someone who actually wants their read lynched.

--

In post 227, rack wrote:This post, and all posts up until now, are me, Head A.

Head B is supposed to be coming along soon to extract us from the shitstorm I've managed to cause.

And no, we aren't revealing our heads, so get over it.

This right here is a scum post. The reason why is as follows.

Head A: *says stupid scummy things in thread*
Town: "Hey, Rack's scum"
Head A: "oh shit"
Head A: "Hi everyone. I'm now going to lurk so my partner can do all the work and I don't say any other stupid things that get us lynched."

This is not pro-town behavior at all.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:32 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Alright guys. I have a lot to say, and a lot of of things I want to do.

But I just wrote my exam, I pulled an all nighter, and I'm completely fried right now.

Forgive me delaying you a little longer, but if I tried to write something now I'd probably end up saying incoherent gibberish.

Sorry about that guys! :/
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:04 am

Post by Benmage »

@DV, you are quite wrong on Hezz, especially that link to why he's town. 100% the opposite, scum constantly try to enter the game being overly cute.

And what's wrong with 141, giving reads....?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:20 am

Post by Psyche »

In post 300, The Mini-Librarian wrote:Let's see. Mastin's reads are bad, but I'm leaning town here. But that's mainly just gut. Didn't LLD say she could read Mastin? What's you opinion?

Drmy needs vigged desperately.

Firestarter looks townish so far. He's being incredibly forthcoming with his reads and reasoning.

The game I just finished with Vijay is seriously clouding my judgement about his read... :/ Let's just say he isn't the strongest player in the world. Null for now.

--

I'm lot liking psyche currently. The sequence where he votes Max goes like this.

- "max's posts are meh. I mean, extraordinarily meh. I like the idea of lynching this guy."
- "VOTE: Maxous to draw sufficient amount to the guy."
- "My max vote makes perfect sense. Look at his damned posts. They are nothing pretending to be something. And he's been ignored despite this. Why not pick him out?"

What bothers me the most here is how passionless these posts are. This is not posting of someone who actually wants their read lynched.

--

Head B is supposed to be coming along soon to extract us from the shitstorm I've managed to cause.

This right here is a scum post. The reason why is as follows.

Head A: *says stupid scummy things in thread*
Town: "Hey, Rack's scum"
Head A: "oh shit"
Head A: "Hi everyone. I'm now going to lurk so my partner can do all the work and I don't say any other stupid things that get us lynched."

This is not pro-town behavior at all.

I yhink you mean not not lot. Passionless? Am I supposed to have a vendetta or something?
I don't think I would dayvig maxous right now if I had the chance. My confidence level is just not that high. Would I like more votes and attention of max, sure.
You can't step in the same river twice.
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:20 am

Post by HezLucky »

Benmage wrote:@DV, you are quite wrong on Hezz, especially that link to why he's town. 100% the opposite, scum constantly try to enter the game being overly cute.

And what's wrong with 141, giving reads....?

So you not only don't contribute, but you don't even read the game?

Can your reads be more contrived?

I asked you a question.

Unvote, Vote: benmage
The following people own: Pie, Fritz, Inhim

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:50 am

Post by Benmage »

What are you voting for me exactly for? Because where do you get that I'm not reading the game. (Which if true could only mean I'm town.)

Or are you voting me solely because I didn't answer your RETARDED question. It could take you. .0008 seconds to do a quick player post and search and see for yourself.

In scummiest winvintational glork called me out for being lazy (scum) and not doing minuscule leg work. Much like your lazy scummy ass.

Nice omgus vote scrub.

So bullet for me again why I'm scum.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:14 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Vote Count 1-1

(as of Post 308)

rack (4)
- Benmage, The Mini-Librarian, drmyshotgun, Firestarter
drmyshotgun (3)
- Nero Cain, Pine, vijay2vasandani
Firestarter (2)
- NihilisticNinja, Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan (1)
- mastin2
Nero Cain (1)
- drmyshottyizsik
Maxous (1)
- Psyche
Benmage (1)
- HezLucky

Not Voting (11)
- Candy Corn Vampire, DeasVail, jasonT1981, Junpei, Lady Lambdadelta, Macros, Maxous, Praetyre, rack, redFF, scooby

With 24 alive, it takes 13 to lynch

Deadline:
Thursday, May 3, 2012 3pm CST

Replacing:

No one

Prods:

None

V/LAs:

JunpeiApr15
The Mini-LibrarianApr16
Last edited by PeregrineV on Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:31 am

Post by mastin2 »

Deas wrote:Mastin2: Why does your big post about Kublai convey the sense that you don't believe you'll be listened to?
Experience. :P Newb742, I won only due to my cop claim. NY 96, he massacred me. NY 132, I lynched myself to get him lynched. (Long story.) Stargate Mafia, he was a universal townread (including me), so had I thought him scum, I wouldn't have been able to convince anyone.

What'd make this game any different? Especially given...
Kublai Khan Eh. Mastin's reasoning doesn't do much for me. The "was Jesus Jewish?" and *talking about the game starting* points are ok, but the others are really pushing it and overall KK feels like town.
...You're not believing me, are you? Yeah, my belief that nobody will listen to me seems quite justified. :P

But now for a counter-question.

Mini-Librarian
Mastin2

Drmyshottyizsik
Candy Corn Vampire
LLD
Vijay

JasonT1981
Macros
Junpei
Praetyre
You give no reasoning on these reads. Would you mind fixing that?
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:38 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 215, Psyche wrote:
In post 214, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 183, Nero Cain wrote:i'd doubt it. Though a SK or a small scum team thats trying to act like a vg might shoot him.

Adding WIFOM to your scummyness

nero needs to die
vote nero

This is comically bad. And now I've read some threads.

If he isn't going away in the night and we deign not to lynch him until we decide that we aren't confusing networks of posts like these for stupidity that means shotty survives to LYLO as...this.

Until then, there will be havoc and repetitive calls to lynch this potential red herring. There will always be momentum detracted from other wagons by the mere fact that he exists, slowing the Day down and generally making this game more annoying.

If there is no solid scumread by the last few days of any Day, especially this one, we need to take up the chore of eradication.

But I'll ignore...this...until those moments of exigency.

Don't like this post, says he has reads but doesnt give any, then says he will ignore it.

In post 217, Pine wrote:
In post 211, Maxous wrote:Maybe Rack, I want him to explain that Nero stance and comment.

Pine's defence of scooby is just weird. And unneccessary.
Why would you say it is 'unreasonable' to hold something against scooby when you agree that he is deserving of pressure for the same comment. Why even bother defending him at all if you think he deserves pressure?
And I want to know where the Mastin town read came from.

Having people screaming for a person's death when they haven't actually entered the game yet is a big pet peeve of mine. It pisses me off. If they've engaged with the game, and are withholding significant content (like Rack) then I condone it. All Scooby had done to that point was confirm, and people were ready to lynch him. What the fuck?

Mastin Townread is from experience and gut.

What pisses me off, is 9 pages of pregame stuff, its the reason I lock my games for confirm... It turns into jibberish bickering before the game even begins

In post 220, NihilisticNinja wrote:
In post 219, Pine wrote:
Vote: Rack

Forgot to in my last post.

Not curious as to why I would be cool with a wagon on you?

this interests me, while NNinja may have been reaction fishing, this screams off look at me, I voted you, why you no comment!!

In post 224, Psyche wrote:
In post 223, NihilisticNinja wrote:

If he isn't going away in the night and we deign not to lynch him until we decide that we aren't confusing networks of posts like these for stupidity that means shotty survives to LYLO as...this.

Until then, there will be havoc and repetitive calls to lynch this potential red herring. There will always be momentum detracted from other wagons by the mere fact that he exists, slowing the Day down and generally making this game more annoying.

If there is no solid scumread by the last few days of any Day, especially this one, we need to take up the chore of eradication.

So, essentially your saying that until we lynch Shotty his weird and scummy-looking comments will be utilized as a red herring by the scum in order to detract from other bandwagons... like you're doing right now? And you're going to ignore it, except for that part where you just posted paragraphs about it? Is there any particular reason you prefer the rack bandwagon to the shotty one? Because you never explained your rack vote.

You state you have "hangups" regarding the rack wagon. Care to explain what those are?

In post 183, Nero Cain wrote:i'd doubt it. Though a SK or a small scum team thats trying to act like a vg might shoot him.

nero needs to die
vote nero

The hell are you even talking about? And no. We're wagoning rack right now.

Nero- what are your current reads?

I don't know why, but your posts read as annoying. They cause this instinctive "ugh" reaction.

I was making a symbolic about your personalities, not about
I've decided to ignore your questions until they're worded in a more managable way that properly processes the content of my posts so far.

and back to Psysce again actually avoiding anything meaningful.... ignoring stuff and fluffing.

Dont care either way, Hydra head arguements always erupt and always serve to distract town.

In post 229, redFF wrote:

hey dog instead of waiting on your other head to save your ass, how about you do some scumhunting or something.

I like this post

Long Mastin posts - Null so far, typical; mastin posting ot indicating town or scum. Interesting thouhts though

In post 240, Junpei wrote:God dammit Mastin, how many games are you in? This is a ton of reading... how about you just tell me what town tell you're talking about.

Mastin I can already tell that your massive walls could EASILY be trimmed down a ton. You are not following ANY of your advice you make threads on; it's great that you KNOW what to do, but you are completely failing to APPLY that knowledge. Are you scum intentionally swamping the game?

This game should never have started in confirmation phase, I am going to have trouble catching up...

I see Mastin doing this whatever he is, swamping the game. But I agree with your bottom post

Shotty/Pine arguement.... town vs town I think... so far Shotty is being, well.... Shotty.

In post 253, Benmage wrote:Im not reading any walls mastin posts.

While they can be pissing off, avoiding anything delibertly in the game is scummy.

In post 265, Psyche wrote:

And yes, as I posted, I'm going to ignore...that...except, obviously, for when I made this post about...that.

I prefer rack because his posts so far seem scummy while shotty's posts give no such signal. Besides, as I said, I'm limiting my attention to shotty to moments of uncertain exigency, as I noted clearly in the post you quoted.

And in my post about hang-ups, the subject of the relevant phrase was the players as a whole, not rack. As someone with an attention span and capacity to read might observe.

I find rack's post scummy for the same reasons everyone else did — his posts are fillery pseudocontent that evoke in me negative feelings even pre-analysis.

No, you aint going to avoid anything... scum

Firestarter post...hmmm, not too sure on it right now, gut tells me something is off about it. But it is just gut.

In post 271, Nero Cain wrote:shut up Mastin and help me lynch cheeky scumshotgun

Shotty is town to me, I think.. Shotty is well, Shotty lol. I can never really get a read on him fully. Leaning town right now. Middle of the pack though.

Psyche posts are full of... nothing words.. he says a lot but says so little.

In post 286, Psyche wrote:

max's posts are meh. I mean, extraordinarily meh. I like the idea of lynching this guy.

Can you please eloberate further on this... again, skiting by.

In post 291, Psyche wrote:
My max vote makes perfect sense. Look at his damned posts. They are nothing pretending to be something. And he's been ignored despite this. Why not pick him out?

While it makes sense to YOU... can you please explain what it is exactly by showing us what you mean...

In post 303, Psyche wrote:

I don't think I would dayvig maxous right now if I had the chance. My confidence level is just not that high. Would I like more votes and attention of max, sure.

this makes NO sense, you would lynch him, but not shoot him? why are you not confident enough? this is something to fall back on I feel by Psyche later as his back out option. Cold feet.

urgh

Vote:Pysche

Umm sill question, but are Shotty and Shotgun two diff people? FUCK this is confusing now
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:50 am

Post by Psyche »

Really? Are my posts that difficult to read? Should I stick to four letter words?
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:51 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

no, its your constant avoidance which is the issue, yes you say a lot, but it has very little meaning to it
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:59 am

Post by Psyche »

Avoidance of what? Have you seen max's iso? Am I not justified in thinking that his scumminess is obvious? Honestly?
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:18 am

Post by Psyche »

Suppose I should deal with this completely...

In post 308, jasonT1981 wrote:

nero needs to die
vote nero

Don't like this post, says he has reads but doesnt give any, then says he will ignore it.

In post 217, Pine wrote:
In post 211, Maxous wrote:Maybe Rack, I want him to explain that Nero stance and comment.

Pine's defence of scooby is just weird. And unneccessary.
Why would you say it is 'unreasonable' to hold something against scooby when you agree that he is deserving of pressure for the same comment. Why even bother defending him at all if you think he deserves pressure?
And I want to know where the Mastin town read came from.

Having people screaming for a person's death when they haven't actually entered the game yet is a big pet peeve of mine. It pisses me off. If they've engaged with the game, and are withholding significant content (like Rack) then I condone it. All Scooby had done to that point was confirm, and people were ready to lynch him. What the fuck?

Mastin Townread is from experience and gut.

What pisses me off, is 9 pages of pregame stuff, its the reason I lock my games for confirm... It turns into jibberish bickering before the game even begins

In post 220, NihilisticNinja wrote:
In post 219, Pine wrote:
Vote: Rack

Forgot to in my last post.

Not curious as to why I would be cool with a wagon on you?

this interests me, while NNinja may have been reaction fishing, this screams off look at me, I voted you, why you no comment!!

In post 224, Psyche wrote:
In post 223, NihilisticNinja wrote:

So, essentially your saying that until we lynch Shotty his weird and scummy-looking comments will be utilized as a red herring by the scum in order to detract from other bandwagons... like you're doing right now? And you're going to ignore it, except for that part where you just posted paragraphs about it? Is there any particular reason you prefer the rack bandwagon to the shotty one? Because you never explained your rack vote.

You state you have "hangups" regarding the rack wagon. Care to explain what those are?

nero needs to die
vote nero

The hell are you even talking about? And no. We're wagoning rack right now.

Nero- what are your current reads?

I don't know why, but your posts read as annoying. They cause this instinctive "ugh" reaction.

I was making a symbolic about your personalities, not about
I've decided to ignore your questions until they're worded in a more managable way that properly processes the content of my posts so far.

and back to Psysce again actually avoiding anything meaningful.... ignoring stuff and fluffing.

Dont care either way, Hydra head arguements always erupt and always serve to distract town.

In post 229, redFF wrote:

hey dog instead of waiting on your other head to save your ass, how about you do some scumhunting or something.

I like this post

Long Mastin posts - Null so far, typical; mastin posting ot indicating town or scum. Interesting thouhts though

In post 240, Junpei wrote:God dammit Mastin, how many games are you in? This is a ton of reading... how about you just tell me what town tell you're talking about.

Mastin I can already tell that your massive walls could EASILY be trimmed down a ton. You are not following ANY of your advice you make threads on; it's great that you KNOW what to do, but you are completely failing to APPLY that knowledge. Are you scum intentionally swamping the game?

This game should never have started in confirmation phase, I am going to have trouble catching up...

I see Mastin doing this whatever he is, swamping the game. But I agree with your bottom post

Shotty/Pine arguement.... town vs town I think... so far Shotty is being, well.... Shotty.

While they can be pissing off, avoiding anything delibertly in the game is scummy.

In post 265, Psyche wrote:

And yes, as I posted, I'm going to ignore...that...except, obviously, for when I made this post about...that.

I prefer rack because his posts so far seem scummy while shotty's posts give no such signal. Besides, as I said, I'm limiting my attention to shotty to moments of uncertain exigency, as I noted clearly in the post you quoted.

And in my post about hang-ups, the subject of the relevant phrase was the players as a whole, not rack. As someone with an attention span and capacity to read might observe.

I find rack's post scummy for the same reasons everyone else did — his posts are fillery pseudocontent that evoke in me negative feelings even pre-analysis.

No, you aint going to avoid anything... scum

Firestarter post...hmmm, not too sure on it right now, gut tells me something is off about it. But it is just gut.

In post 271, Nero Cain wrote:shut up Mastin and help me lynch cheeky scumshotgun

Shotty is town to me, I think.. Shotty is well, Shotty lol. I can never really get a read on him fully. Leaning town right now. Middle of the pack though.

Psyche posts are full of... nothing words.. he says a lot but says so little.

In post 286, Psyche wrote:

max's posts are meh. I mean, extraordinarily meh. I like the idea of lynching this guy.

Can you please eloberate further on this... again, skiting by.

In post 291, Psyche wrote:
My max vote makes perfect sense. Look at his damned posts. They are nothing pretending to be something. And he's been ignored despite this. Why not pick him out?

While it makes sense to YOU... can you please explain what it is exactly by showing us what you mean...

In post 303, Psyche wrote:

this makes NO sense, you would lynch him, but not shoot him? why are you not confident enough? this is something to fall back on I feel by Psyche later as his back out option. Cold feet.

urgh

Vote:Pysche

Umm sill question, but are Shotty and Shotgun two diff people? FUCK this is confusing now

First quote. Okay, read that post again. Tell me where it says I have reads. Because that quote says no such thing. Your justification for dislike is invalid. Okay?

Second psyche quote. Firstly, I can't be ignoring it if I'm responding to it. Obviously. Second, it's not fluff if I'm not pretending to provide content. Third, I was avoiding nothing — I was voicing a completely valid concern about a crappy post directed at me.

Third psyche quote. I loled. What crapcommentary is that? "I'm going to hype up my unjustified suspicion of you as I acknowledge your actually not avoiding anything meaningful". That's some confirmation biased junk, thar.

Fourth psyche vote. Sigh. This is a reading comprehension issue. As anyone paying attention to everything I've said about max so far might see, I'm basically saying that my vote's intention is not to get max killed immediately, but to bring attention and votes to his scumminess. i'm not confident enough because max has only made like 5 posts. I'm not certain that he is scum, I am certain that he is scummy.
mastin2
mastin2
The Second Coming
mastin2
The Second Coming
The Second Coming

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:35 am

Post by mastin2 »

You know, I find it highly ironic that the guy who has a reputation for walling has to say: STOP. WALLING.

...At least, so inefficiently. You people keep on quoting most of the posts, rather than just the relevant sections.
My academy.
"...You have a blog?!?" (Yes, I do. Click.)
Agnigi
, 13p Mini Theme sequel to Gistou, is in design and could use reviewers!
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:40 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Sorry, you said threads not reads... hmmm my mistake on that.

My vote on you is because you have twice said you are ignoring/not going to answer.
The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:46 am

Post by The Mini-Librarian »

I think I might just have a fundamental disagreement of how to play mafia than Psyche. :/ He's null for now.

Reminder:
V/LA until Monday
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:56 am

Post by HezLucky »

In post 305, Benmage wrote:What are you voting for me exactly for? Because where do you get that I'm not reading the game. (Which if true could only mean I'm town.)

Or are you voting me solely because I didn't answer your RETARDED question. It could take you. .0008 seconds to do a quick player post and search and see for yourself.

In scummiest winvintational glork called me out for being lazy (scum) and not doing minuscule leg work. Much like your lazy scummy ass.

Nice omgus vote scrub.

There is nothing in any of your posts to suggest your reads aren't anything but either contrived or, well, completely fake.

You are actively lurking trying to make it look like you are scumhunting, but contributing nothing to the town.

If you are in fact contributing to the game, there is no town motivation to post so vaguely - there is a scum motivation: not to be read. You play like you have something to hide.

I just gave you three good reasons. Now die.

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080
HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:57 am

Post by HezLucky »

In post 316, HezLucky wrote:
In post 305, Benmage wrote:What are you voting for me exactly for? Because where do you get that I'm not reading the game. (Which if true could only mean I'm town.)

Nice omgus vote scrub.

There is nothing in any of your posts to suggest your reads aren't anything but either contrived or, well, completely fake.

You are actively lurking trying to make it look like you are scumhunting, but contributing nothing to the town.

If you are in fact contributing to the game, there is no town motivation to post so vaguely - there is a scum motivation: not to be read. You play like you have something to hide.

Hell you JUST made a post in [REDACTED] that, without even looking at the rest of the game, was as short as your posts here but looked like it could actually help the town.

Here you are posting nothing but fluff.

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:58 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 308, jasonT1981 wrote:

No it isn't.
-Mastin is town. And I am better than him. I don't need to read his verbose waste. I'll skim his under 200 word posts.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:02 am

Post by Benmage »

In post 317, HezLucky wrote:

Nice omgus vote scrub.

Hell you JUST made a post in [REDACTED] that, without even looking at the rest of the game, was as short as your posts here but looked like it could actually help the town.

Here you are posting nothing but fluff.

Welcome to D1 here.

I've actually given reads on players already, and have explained some of those reads. I also helped lead this game into something resembling direction. But whatever you're scum blowing smoke.

Way to dodge my request at you actually stating THE REASON YOU FIRST VOTED ME, clearly and now call my content fluff.

So lets try this again (herpaderpaYoudidn'tanswermyquestionzomgzomgzomg) Why am I scummy? If you want to add reasons fine. BUT i want it based from your vote alone as well. In a nice consice manner, maybe bulleted, or with quotes/links.

Because I think you scum full of.............shit.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:03 am

Post by Benmage »

Op missed the first post in edits.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:04 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

unvote: Firestarter

Vote: rack

Changed my mind. Firestarter isn't going anywhere and likely doesn't need pressure to answer questions. However I think that rack should be bandwagonned so that he posts and explains himself instead of his "I'm going to vanish now until Head B takes over". If we take him to near lynch then we'll get him to start posting again.

Also, Psyche is really annoying and scummy. His "go ISO Maxous and look at how scummy he is" reeks of a strategy of starting a nowhere-going wagon so he can look busy without strongly commenting on anything at all. HezLucky is also making a lot of noise but isn't being productive. Same goes to jasonT1981.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:11 am

Post by Benmage »

Your opinion. I disagree.

But if you want a more thorough explanation.... The game has barely started. 90% of my posts (hence the briefness and zero quotes) Have been from my phone. Most reads, are gut reads, or me just explaining my view on people as I read them go along.

***********Is this your first game in awhile? You've never seen people give unexplained Town and Scum reads?

Uhm... Wrong.

If I am infact contributing... So You already erase your first point. (knowing it had no merit) and yield that I am contributing. COOOL. The games been open how long? I don't think I've been vague at all. Post briefly doesn't mean vagueness.

Good, lol more like 1,2,3 strikes your out. REACHING SCUM.

If you believed these reasonings when you first voted me why didn't you say so? OH RIGHT. You're scum fabricating them.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:19 am

Post by Benmage »

@Hezz
I couldn't help but notice most of your posts are quotes followed by one-liners.

Atleast until I forced some explanation.

Since your so into EXPLAINED reads.

Lets do some more legwork.

Go ahead and give me the entire Playerlist, and list them from town to scum... Oh and explain every read as detailed as possibly.

TY.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:35 am

Post by Psyche »

In post 313, mastin2 wrote:You know, I find it highly ironic that the guy who has a reputation for walling has to say: STOP. WALLING.

...At least, so inefficiently. You people keep on quoting most of the posts, rather than just the relevant sections.

All I do is quote the walls.
In post 315, The Mini-Librarian wrote:I think I might just have a fundamental disagreement of how to play mafia than Psyche. :/ He's null for now.

Reminder:
V/LA until Monday

I'm not in my groove. -_- Positive affect and all.

But tell me about it. What's irking you?
In post 314, jasonT1981 wrote:Sorry, you said threads not reads... hmmm my mistake on that.

My vote on you is because you have twice said you are ignoring/not going to answer.

Scummy how?

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”