NY 151: Playground Mafia (Game Over-Mafia Win!)

Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:11 pm

Post by Junpei »

Mod:

Premise: There is a universal backup
Premise: There are two masons

Assuming the above premises, should the two masons die (and be the first deaths), would Universal Backup become a mason?

This is a question of how a possible role works, as the wiki is unclear to me.
The melody of logic always plays the notes of truth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA41ggsdeXE
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1072, Kublai Khan wrote:
This line:
Still I think the LLD, GI, Benmage taking offense to reds post is a dileberate attempt to distract from the game and each slot should get major scum points.
is one of the stupidest things I've ever read. Your scumhunting has been pretty random all game, but this takes the cake. This is craplogic that makes drmyshotgun look brilliant in comparison.

Plus your wagon hunt list makes absolutely no sense. Why is FakeGod crossed out? You called his rack vote terrible. Why is my name randomly crossed out? How the hell are Maxous and The Mini-Librarian higher scum-targets than Pine and Junpei? You need to explain the fuck out of that.

Plus your attitude towards the rack wagon was scummy as balls. You fought against it like crazy, calling it scum-driven. Then when people started complaining about how long Day 1 was, you jumped on it saying that "the day needed to end" then turned around and called FakeGod terrible for doing the same thing? WTF?

reds comments to AH wasn't an attack. GI, LLD and Ben are fucking immature to get pissed about said statement. If I had bullets I'd shoot each one for being whiny little bitches.

Fakegod is crossed out b/c he's not my first lynch choice. A few people, myself included, didn't have Jason in high praise. When he replaced in he hadn't fully caught up yet wich is fine but he promised to and then voted rack. I was kinda hoping he'd catch up before the day ended but meh.

Your name is crossed out...did you really not read? GAH!!! You're like the third person to ask me this shit.

In post 1014, Nero Cain wrote:
Today I'm interested in, and I think this is the best place to find scum, lynching from the rack wagon. Specifically the unslashedout names. The only other one that I'm interested in lynching is psyche.

I don't have a scum read on Pine and Jun is fairly weak.

Considering the first three votes are Benmage, The Mini-Librarian, Psyche. Yeah I'm pretty cofident scum are in those 3 and I wouldn't be suprised to find even more. Though it was pretty obvious that Rack was going to be the day 1 lynch and nothing new was really going on. We needed a flip.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:21 pm

Post by Antihero »

/bah X_X
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:29 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

I might as well tell you guys everything Vijay and Antihero discussed. Since I'm likely to get bullied Night 2.

1. Antihero said Mastin (says his reads are always wrong on Anti) and redff (says he's an insulting player who doesnt let go of certain things) are terrible players.

2. Antihero gave reads on people based on Rack flip (interestingly they didn't post anything about me. perhaps they knew I was going to be one of them soon anyways? Lol).
I'll just give simplified version of what he said:
Psyche: White-Knighting Scum
Kublai Khan: Null leaning Town
Scooby: Has a lot of nerves being part of shitstorm although it had nothing to do with him. Needs to seek replacement for himself. Does not play. Threat to Town although no sufficient evidence that he is scum.
FakeGod: Scum. Anti has no idea why people think he is Town. Says Jason was mighty scummy.
Firestarter: Lurking scum.
The Mini Librarian: Not as scummy as Psyche, but still White-Knights.
Deasvail: Another White-Knight, but Town looking.
Macros: Based on how scummy his wagon was, he's probably just Town.
Code_X: Tentative Town. Thanks to Ninja
Benmage: 100% Town.
Pine: Scum. With half-hearted, with convictions that doesnt look genuine.
drmyshottyizsik: Based on his Meta, he's being scummy.
Hezlucky: Townish
Nero Cain: Probably Town.
Lady Lambdadelta: Might be serial killer but otherwise seem town.
Junpei: Just like Scooby, but he's scum.
Maxous: Town. But might be surprise scum.
GreyICE: Can't read him, but most likely to be replaced.

3. Vijay says:
Pine is definite scum.
GreyICE looks scum.
Benmage, LLD, Kublai: looks like a scum-team right there.
Mastin is Town or perhaps 3rd party.
FakeGod is null(Thanks to Jason).
No read on Psyche.
RedFF is Town. But also a douche.

4. Vijay wanted to get Night-Killed. Wish come true.

5. Vijay says Mastin posts Mega-walls that contains Nothing. He hates it.

6. Anti says he doesnt see Redff as scum. Just one of the worst players in this game. Says Red will end up blaming everything on him.

7. Anti and Vijay both wanted some vigilante abilities along with their Mason status. Me too. But fat chance.

Based on these two, I shall put my vote on this person:
VOTE: Pine
The person they both agreed as scum.
My GTKAS!
100% Win Rate in Micro: 10 Games!!
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:39 pm

Post by Psyche »

lol Whiteknighting scum
You can't step in the same river twice.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:46 pm

Post by Code_X »

Hey up.

How do I do the spoilers? Post on the way - don't want it to be all over the page and give everyone a headache.
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:49 pm

Post by Junpei »

Spoiler: how to do a spoiler
Do ["spoiler=how to do a spoiler"] (without the quotation marks)["/spoiler"]

Or quote my post and copy it.

Also that QT recap means nothing at all and could easily have been faked. Interesting that they just posted reads and didn't really discuss anything though..

Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:58 pm

Post by Maxous »

In post 1073, Pine wrote:Rack claimed way before he was at L-1, Maxous's comparison to Sky in NY142 doesn't hold water. Completely different situations, and completely different people. NS is exactly the kind of person I'd expect to claim VT as scum, just because scum don't usually do it.

He claimed when he was psuedo at L-1.
If you think NS would do that as scum for meta reasons, fine. (though why you said 'wifom' and not 'NS would totally do this as scum' is beyond me)

Your scooby vote makes no sense to me at all.
And I think you are being intentionally oblivious to the 'mod clarification on VT issue'. It was explained he was clarifing head reveal and why(as it was vague in the ruleset)
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:03 pm

Post by Code_X »

Spoiler: Some thoughts
In post 58, Kublai Khan wrote:mastin2 could be town. Time will tell. I'm in no rush to lynch him. He'll slip up later if he's scum.

Has he yet?

In post 58, Kublai Khan wrote:Candy Corn Vampire has some bad mojo going on. Not a fan of vijay2vasandani either.

Coincidence. Meh.

I don't get how people have reads as early as page 5. Are you all that brilliant? Ignore me. If I'm being a jackass. Post 103 point in case.

LL posts far too much content early doors. Makes me want to punch the screen. "Words of little importance" Aggresive is good though. Post 133 agree. He is an easy target. Though it is only Page.6

In post 143, NihilisticNinja wrote:Oh hey, nice to see you're here, redFF. Care to answer the question I've asked you to answer twice now and you keep dodging?

Dodging questions bad. Naughty redFF - still dodges question Post 151.

I quite like Post #162 - but at the same time it strikes me as a little of, that Hez points suspicion but really not within any gusto.

In post 162, HezLucky wrote:
redFF wrote:Honestly a shotty pl is beneficial for a number of reasons.

1. He's a VI.
2. He's annoying.
3. He could be scum.
4. We have a duty to the site as a whole to do it, if he keeps getting lynched day 1 of every game he might leave.

Why are you avoiding the Nero wagon?

FOS: red

I HATE policy lynches.

{welcome to the only consistent part of my meta}

Nero is ignoring me. This is suspect. Why isn't he responding to my accusations?

I also suspect Nero accepted my wavre challenge (say wavre or get tunneled, he chose the latter) in an attempt to gain towncred.

He needs to die.

In post 171, Pine wrote:The distancing between LLD and Rack is mostly from Rack's side. They had a small, toothless spat, then moved past it into ignoring one another. By itself, entirely circumstantial. Combined with
independent
scumreads on both, it looks like distancing.

Looks like you were someway wrong.

In post 176, scooby wrote:Fuck these idtiots that think that posting a lot means you are town

Best post so far. I concur 100%

Benmage - any relation to Battle Mage? Defends Pine re Rack wagon.

What is Rack on about regards Heads A and B? Who are they.

229 is pot = kettle. Don't like. Interesting that Mastin sticks up for RedFF. Looks the scummiest to me at this point. I can't really be assed to go over the 10,000 odd words he's posted. CCV and Vijay weak town reads. Null on Rack hmm.

In post 229, redFF wrote:
In post 227, rack wrote:This post, and all posts up until now, are me, Head A.

Head B is supposed to be coming along soon to extract us from the shitstorm I've managed to cause.

And no, we aren't revealing our heads, so get over it.

hey dog instead of waiting on your other head to save your ass, how about you do some scumhunting or something.

239 is better though esp bit about CCV and Vijay. Can't work out if it's a subtle attack knowing there are both town or good play. Do agree with NN in 256 mind.

Remind to self to revisit 266. Firestarter's reads attract a few votes.

Red still doing no scum-hunting 272 - totally agree with top of 281 from Psyche.

In post 272, redFF wrote:this rack wagon is great and in no way suspicious.

Understand 293 now. Didn't get it previously. Shotgun is piss-poor at this point.

Not overly happy with HezLucky's vote on Benmage 304. Seems a bit pointless.

I also don't like Jason's post 308.

In post 326, drmyshottyizsik wrote:I'm just not seeing rack as all to scummy atm.
Also with psych, I think he may just be bad, or not know how to play, but wants to act like he can. His attitude is coming off more arrogant than it is scummy.

Worth noting.

Wow. Why the fuck! Does Shotgun claim 332. Universal Backup. Odd role to choice - can't really be proven neither. Not Liking one little bit..........

I don't like the vote in 337 - but I see the sense in thinking newb Town. Newb fucking stupidity.

I quite like DeasVail - maybe it's the orange pen. Benmage is somewhat arrogant.

I also quite like CCV's vote in 351. But being as he's dead town. Makes a little more sense. Are Masons allowed to talk away from the thread during day? Anyone know

Red pops up and says Rack is "bad town" - easy call to make. Votes Firestarter.

I get a feeling shotgun - is trying to direct attention onto an inactive in 362. Without putting any meat on the bones.

364 is decent. Last question I like. A. Lot.

In post 364, Kublai Khan wrote:@drmyshotgun -
Why would you

@redFF - How the hell do you have a town-read on rack?

365 no it didn't. It got you a confirmed dickhead status.

Lambdelta's suspicions in 380 aren't too cracking.

Deas votes Pine. Lamba defends KK. Red defends KK 386.

388 - THERE WAS ABOUT 5/6 ACTUALLY. Ignorance is bliss. Dead townie! RedFF and Firestarter strike me as different sides of the coin. Buddying?

Nero Cain has brought absolutely fuck all to the table at this point.

402 - You like to sling dirt Red but at the same time are completely useless yourself. 430 Red's exchange with CCV is basically a load of irrelevant bollocks. Yet votes after 17 pages of info.

Though Mastin and Pine both agree. I don't see it. Though I see the wagon is at 8 so it strikes me as some kind of avoidance.

In post 444, mastin2 wrote:rack's town. Of the 8 on there, I've got (current or old) 4 scumreads present, and only one strong townread. And that's just those officially on the wagon; others (like myself) have expressed at least interest. Combined, this sets off LOTS of warning bells.

The alarm bells. I'm getting are from you.... Lady Lam like a bit better 450. Not liking Mastin at all through this little episode.

In post 452, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Because if you haven't (like I suspect) you're doing nothing more than cheerleading the wagon incase it goes through to a lynch.

I love it.

476 is interesting, because we know he was town. Elaboration be nice. Do like the Jason scum choice.

506. Few posts back CCV ws scum now because a competent player has posted. Moves on to an easier target.

530. Your useless. Deserved to die. 532. Your not. And your useless.

537 - Macros are you kidding? You joined in 2002 and have only discovered the display by posts feature. Lies...... Unwilling to join the Rack wagon in 542.

I do like the Librarian guy though. Jason annoys me. I'm not sure why he just does.....

548 is the best from Nero so far. Bar the NN scum read!

The Rack wagon is back to 6. Note to self to analayse vote-counts later. As it goes I like Rack's vote in 559. Seems like Head B though!
Macros actually ignores the vote. hmm. DeasVail who is townish to me votes Macros.

I don't like Mastin's vote on FS in 585. Red is a town-read? God knows...

Nero back to being idiotic and useless.

Shotgun. Hops onto the Rack wagon after GreyICE picks on the poor soul. Nice timing.

This GreyICE and Nero bollocks is annoying and a waste of time. 670ish. Shotgun ditto. I'll get back to Hez' 672 at some stage.

678 Scooby has done fuck all hasn't he.

Junpei has gone up in my estimation, not that I had one previously. FakeGod has he posted anything yet? Replaced Jason so will be awaiting.

I'll be honest Antihero's updated reads, kind of pisses me off, but being as he's town I should take more notice. I'm not liking 742 all that much.

Lady Lamb meh. I don't know. 747

753 is an interesting case. Seems to throw dirt at a lot of people. Defends Red - like no one has attacked him. Alas votes Rack and wants things speeded up, Which I don't actually mind as things would be doing my nut in.

Benmage never seems to do much but try and educate. Not particualry keen.

FakeGod avoids Rack wagon. Votes shotgun - who obviously isn't getting lynched. Avoidance - very bad.

812 is wise in hindsight. 813 I agree with.

In post 815, Benmage wrote:@Hezzare you familiar with any of my games at all? I hit my stride later.

There are 32 pages. Contribution is good. You could be dead later :)

Not keen on Nero and FakeGod 818/820.

Mastin's going to post a load more words it seems, 825. Oh god. Hez strikes me as pro-town.

Scooby seems incredibly lazy. However, I do like 864., Pine and Junpei not so keen on.

Page 37 is Mastin yapping on. I may re-read it later. I may put pins in my eyes. 918 though COnfirmed town on Rack.

944 - just does my nut in. We should lynch this chap.

--------------------------

1013 - Good vote. Though elaboration would be nice. Don't like Nero's subsequent vote.

Mastin totally ignores the vote. 1031 get the fishing rod out.

I love 1042. I hate 1065 - you worked out where I'm going yet?

Going to read 1078 again shortly and the start of this day.

More in a bit .. will look at suspicions and voting patterns. But I have about 5/6 I'd like lynched today.
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:07 pm

Post by Code_X »

Benmage, Mastin, FakeGOD, RedFF - We should lynch one of these four.

Vote RedFF
Code_X
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Code_X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:21 pm

Post by Code_X »

1. Psyche - Votes Maxous/ No one else. More needed.
2. Kublai Khan - Similar to Mastin.
3. scooby - Lazy. Townish
4. FakeGod jasonT1981 - Jason struck me as scummy. FakeGod has done nothing.
5. Firestarter - Must re-read. Think again he got picked on somewhat
6. The Mini-Librarian - I liked early but he seems to have dissapeared.
7. rack - TOWNIE
8. DeasVail - I think he's town. He's been ganged up on a bit
9. Macros - Scummish. Doesn't contribute much.
10. Code_X NihilisticNinja
11. Benmage - Nothing. Voted Rack first lynch didn't move.
12. Pine - Meh. My eyes glaze over reading his posts
13. drmyshottyizsik - Useless. Hardly posted. Lurked.
14. HezLucky - Townish. Do like recent posts.
15. drmyshotgun - I guess we have to believe.
16. Nero Cain - Not much of a read. I'm guessing there's a bit of previous with a few players
17. redFF - Scumlike. Pushes several wagons. Nothing of note. Doesn't contribute. Bad...... Very bad.....
18. Antihero Candy Corn Vampire - TOWN MASON
19. mastin2 - Tries hard to please, but strikes me as scum
20. Lady Lambdadelta - Aggressive townish. Does like to take a stance, warming too.
21. Junpei - Voting Red alone is good.
22. Maxous - Need to review but didn't move from Psyche
23. vijay2vasandani - TOWN MASON
24. GreyICE Praetyre - Praetyre nothing. ICE no real read
drmyshotgun
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
drmyshotgun
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:37 pm

Post by drmyshotgun »

Well, they did have discussion. The QT was basically a discussion and I just summarized the parts for you guys. Interesting that you see my post as possible "fake", Junpei. Why would I be faking things like this?
Does that mean you don't believe my status?
My GTKAS!
100% Win Rate in Micro: 10 Games!!
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:25 am

Post by FakeGod »

Few thoughts:

I still don't believe in drmy's claim. There's nothing I see in his posts day 1 or 2 that confirms him as town in any way.

I actually don't think Nero's 1014 was a scumslip. I could see myself writing up a case on my d1 scum read, and if nothing changed during the night in regards to my scum read, then I would post it up.

I have not made my mind up on pine case yet. I will do so soon.
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
Macros
Macros
Fear the Random Hobos
Macros
Fear the Random Hobos
Fear the Random Hobos

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:38 am

Post by Macros »

Ok, a quick catch up on today and now I'm looking over the individual poster function thing.

I actually had a post typed out there, and I read through it and realised it could be sumarized quite easily:

Nero and Redff, if not for their abrasive posting style (I'm unaware if this is their normal tone) I don't think they would have garnered as much interest as they have.
That being said I could easily vote for either of them because of it, it just irritates me
Oh the huge manatee!!
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:41 am

Post by Junpei »

In post 1086, drmyshotgun wrote:Well, they did have discussion. The QT was basically a discussion and I just summarized the parts for you guys. Interesting that you see my post as possible "fake", Junpei. Why would I be faking things like this?

Well you claimed Universal Backup turned mason, so you have no choice but to fake the QT.

You would have claimed Universal Backup turned mason because you claimed Universal backup and a mason died.

You would have claimed Universal Backup because scum don't kill Universal Backups right off the bat and you could know it is multiscum or just feared SK.

Code_X: Those reads aren't great (as in they are very minimalistic) but I understand why that is so. I guess I will ask what you think of the "nero scumslip".

Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:46 am

Post by Benmage »

Hey guys away for the weekend, wont be back till Sunday.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
FakeGod
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
FakeGod
Seven-Colored Puppeteer
Seven-Colored Puppeteer

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:50 am

Post by FakeGod »

In post 1089, Junpei wrote:
In post 1086, drmyshotgun wrote:Well, they did have discussion. The QT was basically a discussion and I just summarized the parts for you guys. Interesting that you see my post as possible "fake", Junpei. Why would I be faking things like this?

Well you claimed Universal Backup turned mason, so you have no choice but to fake the QT.

You would have claimed Universal Backup turned mason because you claimed Universal backup and a mason died.

You would have claimed Universal Backup because scum don't kill Universal Backups right off the bat and you could know it is multiscum or just feared SK.

THANK YOU. At least one person in this game doesn't think drmyshotgun's confirmed town for no good reason.
My favorite site mod is Zor Tester.
I have Brandi's autograph! I bet you're jealous.

Send me a PM if you want to replace in!
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:59 am

Post by Benmage »

But he is.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:15 am

Post by redFF »

hey code_x you fucking idiot nobody is going to read your post and manually find and open up post xxx, please link to the post or quote if you're talking about it. I was a pretty universal townread day 1 too so please get a case together instead of just "omg redFF is really scummy everyone thinks so".
Junpei
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Junpei
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:21 am

Post by Junpei »

In post 1093, redFF wrote:I was a pretty universal townread day 1 too so please get a case together instead of just "omg redFF is really scummy everyone thinks so".

Being everyones' town read (which you certainly were not) in a large game day 1 means pretty much nothing on its own.

The Mini-Librarian
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
The Mini-Librarian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:32 am

Post by The Mini-Librarian »

In post 1050, mastin2 wrote:
TML wrote:I do agree with Mastin about there probably two scumteams barring shenanigans.
My reasoning for thinking that is somewhat flimsy, and I'm not
that
convincing. :P Please elaborate on why you think I'm actually correct in my theory. (...How often do you hear someone say that? :P)

Your post was concise and agree with the points made and the conclusion based off those points. You don't need to post 3 paragraphs to be persuasive.

--

In post 1053, Nero Cain wrote:So exactly what were you voting me for then?

Alot of LLD's posts are fed up with stupid and its not about her being on the Rack wagon its SITTING on the Rack wagon.

This is like the second time you've come to LLD's defence. Dunno if you are buddying or defending a scumbuddy.

Still waiting on you to explain why my read of LLD should have changed b/c of the night kills.

I'm voting for you because every single ounce of reasoning you've ever given for a LLD lynch has just been illogical and wrong.

I mentioned the timing of the posts because I would never write a post like overnight. I know it's a logical fallacy to apply that to you, but I was trying to put pressure on you and determine what the hell you were thinking when you posted that.

Also, what KK said.

--

Pine's latest post makes me twinge.

1. He votes scooby for suggesting yesterday that rack had valid reason to confer with the mod... Which he did.

2. Places suspicion on Gunny for claiming he took over a mason role as a universal backup. You better show some evidence for this claim.

Also if both of these are true why vote for scooby? Is disagreeing with you worse than lying about your role.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1087, FakeGod wrote:Few thoughts:

I still don't believe in drmy's claim. There's nothing I see in his posts day 1 or 2 that confirms him as town in any way.

I actually don't think Nero's 1014 was a scumslip. I could see myself writing up a case on my d1 scum read, and if nothing changed during the night in regards to my scum read, then I would post it up.

I have not made my mind up on pine case yet. I will do so soon.

awesome. Have you caught up yet? Day 1 thoughts?

In post 1095, The Mini-Librarian wrote:
In post 1053, Nero Cain wrote:So exactly what were you voting me for then?

Alot of LLD's posts are fed up with stupid and its not about her being on the Rack wagon its SITTING on the Rack wagon.

This is like the second time you've come to LLD's defence. Dunno if you are buddying or defending a scumbuddy.

Still waiting on you to explain why my read of LLD should have changed b/c of the night kills.

I'm voting for you because every single ounce of reasoning you've ever given for a LLD lynch has just been illogical and wrong.

I mentioned the timing of the posts because I would never write a post like overnight. I know it's a logical fallacy to apply that to you, but I was trying to put pressure on you and determine what the hell you were thinking when you posted that.

Also, what KK said.

I see you can still not explain
why
it was so wrong of me to vote for a scumread when the flips didn't change anything.

So basically I'm being voted b/c you don't like that I find LLD scummy and think she's town. How does that make me scummy? Do you honestly believe that I'm the first townie to ever put a case on someone and be wrong? How do you
know
that I'm wrong? Did I miss something, is she mod confirmed town? Unless she is I don't see how its "wrong" to suspect her. Explain to me how and why she is above suspicion?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:38 am

Post by Pine »

In post 1092, Benmage wrote:But he is.

No, he's not. Universal Backup DOES NOT WORK THAT WAY. Gunny fucked up his fakeclaim. Mason is NOT a power role, any more than Miller or Godfather is. It's a status. Universal Backups don't inherit it.

Looking over Maxous's most recent castigation, I'm continuing to confuse Rack and Scooby. Scooby is still scummy for his trollish refusal to participate, but he's not the one who asked for VT clarification. I need to stop being lazy in this game and get serious.

Unvote
Vote: Gunny
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Its up to the mod. The wiki even uses miller specifically as an example.

The term "power role" is somewhat ambiguous - generally anything that is not truly Vanilla is considered a "power role", including roles like Miller. It is ultimately up to the moderator's discretion which abilities are inheritable, though it should be planned in advance.

Gunny is not the days lynch. We should be lynching mini scum or psyche scum.

HezLucky
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HezLucky
HEZZZZZWAVRE
HEZZZZZWAVRE

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:56 am

Post by HezLucky »

Last 24 hours:

Junpei: THE VI IS NOT CLEAR [Benmage: he is. Benmage still not contributing much but he's right here]
Junpei: REDFF YOU WEREN'T A UNIVERSAL TOWN READ. [He wasn't, it's true, but that's not the poitn - Junpei is basically playing the I'M GOING TO DISCREDIT AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE card. Why? Doesn't help that Junpei was basically useless Day One. Is this your way of making it seem like you are contributing?]

Unvote, Vote: Junpei
The following people own: Pie, Fritz, Inhim

The greatest mafia game ever: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18080

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”