Goon
Rathyr
Goon
Goon

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:10 am

Post by Rathyr »

lordy wrote:
Rathyr wrote:
lordy wrote:You see? One hour, it's 11.30 pm here, Im rushing homework, and theres already >15 posts already.

The way this game is, is that many posts do occur in your day, which is when I'm sleeping, and that when I finally get to check back around 20 hours later all I see is a flood of accusations, which explain why I have the least number of posts in the game. I would like to stay on, but if you think my timezone provides too much of a hinderance then I'll be glad to be replaced.

The reason why I vote this way, is very simply. I voted sprontalic yesterday because he was vouching for no lynch over enthusiatly(sp) while others were starting to jump off it. Today, my vote stays due to no good concrete reads, plus I do not see the point of a extra vote just so that I can be considered townie. I am not one who throws my vote around, simply because it's inpratical for me to do so. As such, I will only vote when I spot something, because I'm incapable of removing a vote in time to prevent the accidental lynch of a townie.

Well, I hope thats what you want wolf. I'll check back in a hours time.
Lordy, this is exactly the sort of game where your erratic schedule doesn't work.
Of course, but now I'll try to be online later in my nighttime, so at least I get a certain period of time where there will be intense discussion when I'm not at school and at home.

Rath, your "roleclaim" is very unhelpful. The way I like it, if your town, unless you are under pressure to claim, you keep your mouth sealed. The problems in this game is, if you are indeed a plain townie, you just make it easier for the town to pinpoint who could be holding on to the remaining power roles. Of course, it's also not very useful to both sides, as I can claim to be vanila townie also and nobody would be the wiser.

On joker, I think he is not very helpful to the town at this momment, and I dont see how Rathyr could be scum, and I'm thinking of his attack on rath as a omgus. But I'll stay in tuned, and see what I can find.
I agree with you, but really, I think all of our power roles died on night one.

What other choice did I have? (With regard to claiming.)
Rathyr
Rathyr
Goon
Rathyr
Goon
Goon

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:11 am

Post by Rathyr »

mikanoff wrote:
Rathyr wrote: I am a townie. An unpowered townie.
Rathyr, you have copy my defense XDDDDD
It, at least in my case, is the truth.
mikanoff
mikanoff
Goon
mikanoff
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:13 am

Post by mikanoff »

In my case is true too :)

I think you don't believe in me... why should we believe in you?
Nuevo foro de mafia en castellano.
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/
Bienvenidos seáis! ;-)
wolfsbane
wolfsbane
Goon
wolfsbane
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:19 am

Post by wolfsbane »

lordy wrote:You see? One hour, it's 11.30 pm here, Im rushing homework, and theres already >15 posts already.

The way this game is, is that many posts do occur in your day, which is when I'm sleeping, and that when I finally get to check back around 20 hours later all I see is a flood of accusations, which explain why I have the least number of posts in the game. I would like to stay on, but if you think my timezone provides too much of a hinderance then I'll be glad to be replaced.

The reason why I vote this way, is very simply. I voted sprontalic yesterday because he was vouching for no lynch over enthusiatly(sp) while others were starting to jump off it. Today, my vote stays due to no good concrete reads, plus I do not see the point of a extra vote just so that I can be considered townie. I am not one who throws my vote around, simply because it's inpratical for me to do so. As such, I will only vote when I spot something, because I'm incapable of removing a vote in time to prevent the accidental lynch of a townie.

Well, I hope thats what you want wolf. I'll check back in a hours time.
I can empathize with your time zone issue. If you are 6 hours ahead of me then the most stuff happens during your nighttime. I have it a little better because I get the morning to analyze and things heat up around 6PM for me.
I would like to believe you, the only problem is the nature of this game. If you are scum then you are (and should be) using any weapons at your disposal, including blaming it on the time zone.
I think that by switching to Joker we have accomodated you as much as can be expected.
Rathyr
Rathyr
Goon
Rathyr
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:27 am

Post by Rathyr »

@Mikanoff: You should believe me because I am not stupid or scummy.

@Wolfsbane: True, but if he is a townie, what is he supposed to do, pretend he doesn't have to deal with a different time zone and instead just likes lurking? Quite.

Also, you sound just like Scum No. 3; casting suspicion on a townie as the rest of your team goes up in smoke. (To save yourself) I could be wrong, but maybe not.
lordy
lordy
Goon
lordy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:34 am

Post by lordy »

well, it's 12.30 am for me now. I thank wolf for your empathy. In summer and normal weekeneds I'd be able to catch you guys near your night, but in weekdays the mornings are occupied by school, and usually in th evening I'd be rushing homwork.

I will really like to see how the issue on Joker develops, due to the fact that he could finally be the one which gives me concrete reasons to place my vote, because I do nto have much reads into the suspects of today.
\back after months away from the game.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:47 am

Post by Patrick »

Hellfire that was a big spurt of activity!
Firstly I think that the orgininal vote changes were strange. Rathyr votes for Joker because he posts little and is unhelpful. True, but is he really less helpful than mike? Wolfsbane's vote for lordy and then quick change to Joker are no less odd. I agree with whoever said that Romanus looks suspicious here, I mean first he is telling us how difficult it is to decide on Mike, the next minute he is practically falling over himself to put a third vote on Joker. He comes off as oppotunistic. He also is keen to talk about anything other than himself (post 373).
I think that Joker's vote was OMGUS, and him saying Rathyr's 'if I die tonight' is a scumtell is stretching it. I do agree that Rathyr's claim came too early though. There is no reason to assume that other poweroles don't exist in the town.
Finally Mike's recent posts are doing nothing to make me want to keep him alive.
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
Joker
Joker
Goon
Joker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:48 am

Post by Joker »

lordy wrote:I will really like to see how the issue on Joker develops, due to the fact that he could finally be the one which gives me concrete reasons to place my vote, because I do nto have much reads into the suspects of today.
Scummy. Waiting for an "easy" bandwagon to jump on.

There's 17 pages and plenty of material. Not taking a stance at this point, is scummy, pure and simple.
Pink Princess
Pink Princess
Bloodthirsty Babe
Pink Princess
Bloodthirsty Babe
Bloodthirsty Babe

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:54 am

Post by Pink Princess »

Vote Count

mikanoff : 4 ( sprontalic, Patrick, Spectrumvoid, Brutal Assassin)
Joker: 3 (Rathyr, wolfsbane, Romanus)
Rathyr: 1 (Joker)
Not voting: lordy, mikanoff

Arafax Says: You will be informed when you are at Lynch or Lose.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:55 am

Post by Patrick »

Ok that I would have to agree with. I don't like ppl being too noncommital.
I might not be able to get on much in the next 16 hours due to having ppl round. Bad timing if the deadline strikes because this is interesting, but not much I can do.
After hitting preview: My thanks to Arafax :D
Rathyr
Rathyr
Goon
Rathyr
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:05 am

Post by Rathyr »

Patrick wrote:Hellfire that was a big spurt of activity!
Firstly I think that the orgininal vote changes were strange. Rathyr votes for Joker because he posts little and is unhelpful. True, but is he really less helpful than mike?
True, I would think the same in your place, but to tell the truth, I was starting to lose my cirtanty about Mikanoff. I don't really know ifhe is scum. And when Joker posted that post, I realized that he has been (Atleast in my oppinion) much scummier than Mikanoff.
Wolfsbane's vote for lordy and then quick change to Joker are no less odd. I agree with whoever said that Romanus looks suspicious here, I mean first he is telling us how difficult it is to decide on Mike, the next minute he is practically falling over himself to put a third vote on Joker.
Like I said, I think Joker, Romanus, and Wolfsbane are the scum. Their recent posts have only made me more cirtain.

He comes off as oppotunistic. He also is keen to talk about anything other than himself (post 373).
I think that Joker's vote was OMGUS, and him saying Rathyr's 'if I die tonight' is a scumtell is stretching it. I do agree that Rathyr's claim came too early though. There is no reason to assume that other poweroles don't exist in the town.
True, but the only other role I think might be here is the traitor, for Mikanoff. But maybe not. I don't really know.
Finally Mike's recent posts are doing nothing to make me want to keep him alive.
I think he is just glad that he has a small chance of surviving.
Rathyr
Rathyr
Goon
Rathyr
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:06 am

Post by Rathyr »

Joker wrote:
lordy wrote:I will really like to see how the issue on Joker develops, due to the fact that he could finally be the one which gives me concrete reasons to place my vote, because I do nto have much reads into the suspects of today.
Scummy. Waiting for an "easy" bandwagon to jump on.

There's 17 pages and plenty of material. Not taking a stance at this point, is scummy, pure and simple.
OK. I see your point.
Brutal Assassin
Brutal Assassin
Goon
Brutal Assassin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:16 am

Post by Brutal Assassin »

Well, I don't know where to start. I checked this thread at 3 AM EST last night, came back at noon the next day, and I've got 3 pages to read through which contain an entire swing in votes and some pretty odd accusations.

Joker: Your defense sucked, but I sense a "I don't give a shit" feeling throughout the entire game so I don't know what to think of it.

Romanus: FINALLY people we bringing up the reasons which I said pages ago and he has already commented on. Read back, take it or leave it. He's still under my eye but isn't the lynch for today.

Wolfsbane: Has jumped on any wagon which Romanus has had, and has replied aggressively a lot to issues which he wasn't even involved in. Hasn't really contributed much to the game thus far, IMHO.

I feel anyone who starts a new vote swing in the last few hours is highly suspect as well, so FoS: Rathyr as well on that condition.

That said, Mikanoff is our lynch for today, for the sheer reason that you can't read him at all because of his poor play. Better now than later.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:17 am

Post by Patrick »

I think he is just glad that he has a small chance of surviving.
Probably, it was his post 402 that caught my attention a bit. He just looks so out of place :?
Whatever happens tonight, I think town needs to have a good look at Romanus tomorrow. I'm not sure I agree that he is scum with Joker, that would make him unvoting Mike and voting Joker hard to explain. I can see scum trying to keep Mike alive if he is town, but not at the expense of losing one of their own. Wolfsbane as well, why would he vote Joker if they are scum together? At the moment i'm erring more on the side of town for Wolfsbane.
Rathyr
Rathyr
Goon
Rathyr
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:30 am

Post by Rathyr »

Patrick: Wolfsbane would vote joker so that you would think he is town.

Patrick and BA: I agree with both of you, but since Mikanoff has four votes to Joker's three, I will keep my vote on Joker.
Rathyr
Rathyr
Goon
Rathyr
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:32 am

Post by Rathyr »

If I had to hazard a guess at post 402, I would say it is probably his way of getting back into the game. I don't think he is in denial anymore. At least for now.
Rathyr
Rathyr
Goon
Rathyr
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:32 am

Post by Rathyr »

Also, why did Joker disappear during our debate?
Rathyr
Rathyr
Goon
Rathyr
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:06 am

Post by Rathyr »

*Bump*
Romanus
Romanus
Mafia Scum
Romanus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:10 am

Post by Romanus »

Ok, one thing I think we all need to realize is that everyone can't post as often as we like. The reason the Joker thing got started is because of the people who were on and posting at the time. I had said I was going to go back and look at things and try and get more info before the end of day.

I like the Joker wagon for a few reasons.

First, the Mikanoff thing is dead, there is nothing to talk about there, and no way to track scum do to the fact that everyone agrees that lynching Mikanoff was ok even if he was pro-town.

The Joker wagon has allowed for real stuff to happen, real stuff to analyze. This will be great for day 3. Voting patterns, comments, who defends who, who jumps on when, etc. I love this stuff.

Both Joker and Lordy got labelled as Lurking, whether it was true or not. That has made the two people who post the least become more engaging then they have been.

I specifically stated when I changed my vote that I wanted to shake things up, bring some pressure to bear, and was wondering where to go with it. The Joker wagon fired up and I jumped on. It is getting results too. We've got a lot to talk about tomorrow. if tomorrow ever comes. I thought the game was over for us after lynching the Doc and losing the Cop on night one. Now, with all this posting, all this activity, I think we have a fighting chance of winning this thing. It is going to be a wild ride though. buckle up, this is why we play Mafia.
Well, Romanus is a professional shit stirrer
-Valen85 (Newbie 383)
Romanus
Romanus
Mafia Scum
Romanus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:12 am

Post by Romanus »

what does *bump* mean? I have figured out most everything else, but this eludes me.
thanks
-Valen85 (Newbie 383)
Rathyr
Rathyr
Goon
Rathyr
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:16 am

Post by Rathyr »

Oh, ha. "Bump" is what people post when other people aren't posting very much. The word bump is a referance to the fact that the most recently posted in thread is "bumped" to the top of the page of the board section of the forum.
Romanus
Romanus
Mafia Scum
Romanus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:18 am

Post by Romanus »

Oh, ok. Thanks
-Valen85 (Newbie 383)
Brutal Assassin
Brutal Assassin
Goon
Brutal Assassin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:20 am

Post by Brutal Assassin »

Which is pointless, because I think most of us use "Watched Topics" anyways :P
Rathyr
Rathyr
Goon
Rathyr
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:21 am

Post by Rathyr »

Romanus wrote:Ok, one thing I think we all need to realize is that everyone can't post as often as we like. The reason the Joker thing got started is because of the people who were on and posting at the time. I had said I was going to go back and look at things and try and get more info before the end of day.
Yep.
I like the Joker wagon for a few reasons.
Me too, surprisingly.
First, the Mikanoff thing is dead, there is nothing to talk about there, and no way to track scum do to the fact that everyone agrees that lynching Mikanoff was ok even if he was pro-town.
It is not dead! Mikanoff is like my fourth lynch choice, and I won't be sad if he dies today.
the Joker wagon has allowed for real stuff to happen, real stuff to analyze. This will be great for day 3. Voting patterns, comments, who defends who, who jumps on when, etc. I love this stuff.
Me too, unless it leads to my death.
Both Joker and Lordy got labelled as Lurking, whether it was true or not. That has made the two people who post the least become more engaging then they have been.
I'm not specifically saying Joker is lurking, only that his posts do not help the town.
I specifically stated when I changed my vote that I wanted to shake things up, bring some pressure to bear, and was wondering where to go with it. The Joker wagon fired up and I jumped on. It is getting results too. We've got a lot to talk about tomorrow. if tomorrow ever comes. I thought the game was over for us after lynching the Doc and losing the Cop on night one. Now, with all this posting, all this activity, I think we have a fighting chance of winning this thing. It is going to be a wild ride though. buckle up, this is why we play Mafia.
Yeah.

*Worthless drivel alert!*

Why don't you read through these last pages and give your thoughts about the current situation.
Rathyr
Rathyr
Goon
Rathyr
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:22 am

Post by Rathyr »

Brutal Assassin wrote:Which is pointless, because I think most of us use "Watched Topics" anyways :P
Yeah yeah. I was simply giving voice to my immature impatience. :P

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”