Open 420: Medical Mafia - That's all, folks!

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:38 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 373, Zachrulez wrote:This is not predicting, it is reacting. My reaction is that your attacks on Morton are not coming from a position of actually thinking he is scum but are coming from finding him to suddenly be a very nice target for a lynch.

- I think you forgot that Morton reacted to my post and i responded to it. I obviously stated in my posts that Morton isn't someone i want to lynch.

In post 373, Zachrulez wrote:Not saying # of posts = Pro-Town. I'm saying I'm more active than you're making me out to be, and that you're using a spat of less active play from a period of massclaim to promote that image.

- Okay. Activity does not equal Pro-Town, practically the same thing.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:09 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 371, Mortontfrh wrote:
If you had these contentions with the wagon why didn't you mention them in the
8 posts
you made after I posted my wagon? Sure is nice being able to buy town cred debunking a wagon after the flip instead of when it's actually presented, isn't it?

- I actually did show my disapproval of a Jackal lynch right here:

In post 216, Venmar wrote:Jackal is probably town because this is generally how he plays. He usually just pops in once in a while, and usually changes his vote for whatever reason. He flipped town that game, so i am inclined to think he is town this game. It might be a long stretch, but at the very least i think Jackal should be saved at least until day 2, i think we can learn much more from a different lynch on day 1. Jackal is just vote hopping and not talking much, i doubt we would gain a whole bunch of information out of that.

In post 371, Mortontfrh wrote:
Yeah man, Mafia's #1 concern is someone who doesn't do a single lick of scum hunting, self-votes, and bogs down the entire town with his horrendous play. :roll

- Doesn't that make him a good mislynch for the mafia...? Doesn't that also make him a good safe, low profile kill for the mafia...? Sure he might be wanted to be kept around, but he is going to become a easy mislynch, which is pretty good for the mafia, no?

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
izakthegoomba
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:17 am

Post by izakthegoomba »

Votecount 2.01

Venmar (1) - Zachrulez
Mortontfrh (1) - yellowbounder
Zachrulez (1) - Venmar
RachMarie (0) -
none

yellowbounder (0) -
none

Robocopter87 (0) -
none

FuDuzn (0) -
none

No Lynch (0) -
none

Not voting (4) - RachMarie, Mortontfrh, Robocopter87, FuDuzn

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch. Deadline: (expired on 2012-08-04 11:02:25)
(Mostly) on hiatus until further notice. Planet MafiaScum 2 will be modded by Inspi and JDGA - go check it out!
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:13 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

I am posting as a prod to the whole game.

To add some content, kind of, for some reason I really want to vote Zach.
The greatest trick the devil ever performed was convincing the world he doesn't exist
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:46 pm

Post by Zachrulez »

I can't really say a whole lot to for some reason.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:50 pm

Post by Venmar »

Why did the activity drop by a whole day or so? Did i catch some scum? HMMMMMMM!?!?!

Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:12 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

hur i am
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:07 am

Post by Zachrulez »

In post 380, Venmar wrote:Why did the activity drop by a whole day or so? Did i catch some scum? HMMMMMMM!?!?!

This game has generally had low activity and more than one place where activity has dropped. So it makes no sense to try to attribute this particular drop to anything anymore significant than the previous drops or the low activity in general.

Assuming you care about actual activity analysis anyway...
yellowbounder
yellowbounder
/cows
yellowbounder
/cows
/cows

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:28 am

Post by yellowbounder »

Yeah, I'd say this game's activity occurs in bursts.
@FuDuzn, you gonna put your vote where your gut is? Not getting scum vibes from Zach.
Mortontfrh
Mortontfrh
Goon
Mortontfrh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:33 pm

Post by Mortontfrh »

In post 376, Venmar wrote:- I actually did show my disapproval of a Jackal lynch right here:

That's completely irrelevant towards the fact that apparently you had some major gripes with my vote on Jackal that you didn't care to address until after Jackal flipped town. If you can nit pick my wagon D2, you should have been able to do it D1. What changed between now and then, other than the fact that you got to see Jackals flip before actually trying to pry into my reasoning for voting him? You had ample time to do so as demonstrated by your multitude of different posts after I stated why I would prefer a Jackal wagon.

Also incredibly note worthy:

In post 282, Venmar wrote:Now, with TTS and Jackal both ending up dead, I am starting to rethink some of my reads. Both of them were the strongest scum reads and wagons on Day 1, both flipped town.

In post 357, Venmar wrote:It is also worth noting that Jackal was a easy lynch target, and I think scum were bound to have jumped on it for a easy lynch.

In post 359, Venmar wrote:- Because I think you realized a lot of people realized people weren't comfortable with lynching him based off of his meta. I also doubt you would have given it a second try to revive a dead/dying wagon on a player without drawing unneeded attention to yourself.

These three posts contradicting each other are truly just a work of art. You go from acknowledging that Jackal was a the second largest wagon D2, stating that his flip required a reread, to stating that he was an easy lynch
and then all of a sudden you don't think that people were comfortable lynching him?
Perhaps we live on opposite sides of the spectrum, but I certainly wouldn't place the second largest wagon (Your words of course, not mine) to be on a non-viable lynch list.

In post 376, Venmar wrote:- Doesn't that make him a good mislynch for the mafia...? Doesn't that also make him a good safe, low profile kill for the mafia...? Sure he might be wanted to be kept around, but he is going to become a easy mislynch, which is pretty good for the mafia, no?

I don't even know what you're trying to say here given your last sentence completely contradicts every point I think you're trying to make.

Vote: Venmar
izakthegoomba
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:39 pm

Post by izakthegoomba »

RachMarie has been prodded.
(Mostly) on hiatus until further notice. Planet MafiaScum 2 will be modded by Inspi and JDGA - go check it out!
izakthegoomba
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
izakthegoomba
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:41 pm

Post by izakthegoomba »

Votecount 2.02

Venmar (2) - Zachrulez, Mortontfrh
Mortontfrh (1) - yellowbounder
Zachrulez (1) - Venmar
RachMarie (0) -
none

yellowbounder (0) -
none

Robocopter87 (0) -
none

FuDuzn (0) -
none

No Lynch (0) -
none

Not voting (3) - RachMarie, Robocopter87, FuDuzn

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch. Deadline: (expired on 2012-08-04 11:02:25)
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:02 am

Post by Venmar »

Vote: Venmar

Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:14 am

Post by Zachrulez »

It worked for Jackal so it'll work for you?...
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:28 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 384, Mortontfrh wrote:
That's completely irrelevant towards the fact that apparently you had some major gripes with my vote on Jackal that you didn't care to address until after Jackal flipped town. If you can nit pick my wagon D2, you should have been able to do it D1. What changed between now and then, other than the fact that you got to see Jackals flip before actually trying to pry into my reasoning for voting him? You had ample time to do so as demonstrated by your multitude of different posts after I stated why I would prefer a Jackal wagon.

- What were we doing Day 1? After the Jackal wagon we were frocusing on TTS. I am sorry that i only realized how flawed your wagon is after i reread the thread and saw how scummy your reasoning for voting him was. The fact he flipped town helps, sure, but it doesn't change the fact that when you try to lynch someone for their meta alone, that is just bad.

In post 384, Mortontfrh wrote:
These three posts contradicting each other are truly just a work of art. You go from acknowledging that Jackal was a the second largest wagon D2, stating that his flip required a reread, to stating that he was an easy lynch
and then all of a sudden you don't think that people were comfortable lynching him?
Perhaps we live on opposite sides of the spectrum, but I certainly wouldn't place the second largest wagon (Your words of course, not mine) to be on a non-viable lynch list.

- Look back for a second and tell me where i said Jackal was the second largest wagon? Look back, and tell me. Now. Also, a lot of that post involves you twisting my words into something they are not, GOOD FOR YOU.

---

- Obviously you think you are princess who is polishy clean of all crimes. I still think you are town so why are you attacking me so hard? I think you are town because I rarely see scum argue with others like this, so i think this is a town vs town debate. Unlike Zach who dropped the argument and took his ball home and is probably going to pick it up now after i mentioned it. You're also town for being the only one to target Jackal, which makes me think you are a quack or CPR doctor. I THINK YOU ARE TOWN, I am just pestering you about your wagon because it was bad, i am trying to scumhunt and i think i found a scum in Zach.

Vote: Zachrulez

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:30 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 388, Zachrulez wrote:It worked for Jackal so it'll work for you?...

- Also this reaction is bad.

Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:47 am

Post by Zachrulez »

Why focus so much energy on Morton's position on Jackal from day 1 if your conclusion is that he's town? What's the point of being so critical of it?

Like seriously, it doesn't seem to accomplish anything but attempting to draw suspicion to him.
Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:51 am

Post by Zachrulez »

In post 390, Venmar wrote:
In post 388, Zachrulez wrote:It worked for Jackal so it'll work for you?...

- Also this reaction is bad.

Why bad? You're just declaring without explaining why.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:50 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 391, Zachrulez wrote:Why focus so much energy on Morton's position on Jackal from day 1 if your conclusion is that he's town? What's the point of being so critical of it?

Like seriously, it doesn't seem to accomplish anything but attempting to draw suspicion to him.

- Why are you defending him? Why are you acting for him? I already told you, i am trying to scumhunt and your actions are making me feel even better about my vote.

Zachrulez
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Zachrulez
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:12 am

Post by Zachrulez »

If you don't think the actions are significant indicators that he is scum, bringing them up and drawing attention to them is useless you have an ulterior motive for doing so.
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:30 am

Post by Robocopter87 »

Venmar V Zach is TvT imo
Although the border between madness and genius is very narrow.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:39 am

Post by RachMarie »

It is looking like that to me too
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Mortontfrh
Mortontfrh
Goon
Mortontfrh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:52 am

Post by Mortontfrh »

In post 389, Venmar wrote:- What were we doing Day 1? After the Jackal wagon we were frocusing on TTS.

Yes, while conveniently ignoring my push for a counter wagon on Jackal. And then subsequently trying to buy town cred for debunking a wagon post-flip.

In post 389, Venmar wrote:- Look back for a second and tell me where i said Jackal was the second largest wagon? Look back, and tell me. Now. Also, a lot of that post involves you twisting my words into something they are not, GOOD FOR YOU.

I literally quoted all three relevant posts, are you just skimming over my posts now? I even quoted post 282 which explicitly states your understanding of Jackal being the second largest wagon:

In post 282, Venmar wrote:Now, with TTS and Jackal both ending up dead, I am starting to rethink some of my reads. Both of them were the strongest scum reads and wagons on Day 1, both flipped town.

In post 389, Venmar wrote:- Obviously you think you are princess who is polishy clean of all crimes. I still think you are town so why are you attacking me so hard? I think you are town because I rarely see scum argue with others like this, so i think this is a town vs town debate.

See this is the good part, because I don't give a flying fuck what you think about me because I think you're scum. The difference between me and you is that I don't just push random shit around just to look like i'm scum hunting. I may be a princess, but you're trying way to hard to put that crown of confirmed town on your head prince. :wink:
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:01 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 397, Mortontfrh wrote:
Yes, while conveniently ignoring
my push for a counter wagon on Jackal.
And then subsequently trying to buy town cred for debunking a wagon post-flip.

- Slip of the tongue?

I literally quoted all three relevant posts, are you just skimming over my posts now? I even quoted post 282 which explicitly states your understanding of Jackal being the second largest wagon:

- I didn't say "second largest wagon". Dafuq you talking about? Also doesn't change the fact you twisted my words.

See this is the good part, because I don't give a flying fuck what you think about me because I think you're scum. The difference between me and you is that I don't just push random shit around just to look like i'm scum hunting. I may be a princess, but you're trying way to hard to put that crown of confirmed town on your head prince. :wink:

- Confirmed town? How am I trying to look
confirmed town?
. Also, that's nice, because i don't give a flying fuck what you think about me.

Mortontfrh
Mortontfrh
Goon
Mortontfrh
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:09 am

Post by Mortontfrh »

In post 398, Venmar wrote:- Slip of the tongue?

Slip of the tongue where?

In post 398, Venmar wrote:- I didn't say "second largest wagon". Dafuq you talking about? Also doesn't change the fact you twisted my words.

Are you being intentionally obtuse? You stated that Jackal was one of the two biggest wagons D2, which means he was either the largest leading wagon or he was the second largest wagon. How is this so difficult to understand? Do I need to quote your post for the third time where you state that Jackal/TTS were the two largest wagons D1?

Also, in that same quote you state twice that I should just magically accept you as town.

Here:

In post 389, Venmar wrote:so i think this is a town vs town debate.

and here:

In post 389, Venmar wrote:I still think you are town so why are you attacking me so hard?

Both of these imply that I don't have any reason to push a lynch on you while ignoring the fact that i'm pushing a lynch on you because you're scum.

Return to “Completed Open Games”