Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:23 pm

Post by Toon Fighter »

-» I still see sala'a lynch as a good thing. I didn't like when he included himself in his list of possible scum players, or when he announced he shouldn't live to endgame. Those 2 things should be enough to lynch him
-» I didn't like PM's unprovoked claim. I just hate it, and is anti-town. moving on
-» I don't believe rofl's hammer is scummy. To me, that hammer makes him 75% town. I still have to read his play D2, but, from the hammer alone, he seems town. I don't think scum would bus like that, so fast and on a GF.
-» I like toog's buddying. THX Toog!

And that's all for now!
~Toon fighter~
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:29 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

We waited 30 minutes for that?!?! ^

not to mention he didnt even finish reading the whole thread!?!?!?
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:30 pm

Post by Toon Fighter »

In post 351, Salamence20 wrote:We waited 30 minutes for that?!?! ^

though luck
~Toon fighter~
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:32 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 352, Toon Fighter wrote:
In post 351, Salamence20 wrote:We waited 30 minutes for that?!?! ^

though luck

*insert facepalm here*
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:35 pm

Post by Arugula »

In post 348, PMysterious wrote:We'll be right back after this commercial break.

Mafia is brought to you by itself, the one and only game that surfs the web and homes.

I...I don't even.
Town Record: 8-5
Scum Record: 3-2
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:01 pm

Post by nhammen »

Sorry for being gone for 3 days. Will have a post for you in a few hours.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:20 pm

Post by nhammen »

In post 290, MagnaofIllusion wrote:It’s fluff since he hasn’t given any reasons WHY it is out of character. No links to games to show how the votes were ‘out of character’.

Oh, well, I agree with this, and have stated so already, although I consider it baseless rather than fluff, but thats semantics.

In post 295, Salamence20 wrote:Me, Empking, ROFL

Im sure one is scum of this group

I'm going to ask the obvious question that nobody else seems to have asked. Why is there one scum in this group?
You answered that question in the spoiler in #308. You seriously think that one of the three of you has to be scum, because that's who the wagons are!?! There does not exist a statement extreme enough to serve as a hyperbole response to this.

In post 310, PMysterious wrote:I link to Presceding? What, no? I have no connections to him at all. I mean, what kind of
Vanilla Townsperson
has a relation to someone else?

Wait, did I just role-reveal. Um, whoops. :oops:

Please don't lynch me because I'm a safe lynch.

So A) You get defensive over a statement made by one player linking you to a known scum
B) You claim early with absolutely no pressure
and C) You know that this is something that is bad to do and made a joke about it.
What the aiugbfiusagdfiuogh
Overall, A could be scummy or playstyle, B is playstyle, and I have no idea what the heck would cause C.

------
Conclusions after reading the past 3 pages: I am very happy with my Toon vote. I will leave it here. I am not willing to move my vote to any of the three largest wagons at this time as I find a worrying possibility that they are all on town. Something in my gut says that I need to iso Velazanth, so I will do that now, to see if I agree or disagree with my gut.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:46 pm

Post by nhammen »

I disagree with my gut
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:56 pm

Post by Salamence20 »

Nhammen:

1. What's your Read on MoI and Arugula?
2. What makes you think ROFL and Empking could both be town?
3. Why does TF seem a better lynch compared to Emp and ROFL?
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:21 pm

Post by PMysterious »

In post 349, Salamence20 wrote:*changes channel*

PM, read on me, ROFL, and MoI

All but MoI are null. MoI is town. All I should say. Also, don't change the channel. I'm not as bad as Hannah Montana.
Show
PM, here with a calmer nature.

Modded Games
Open 469: Medical Mafia
Open 698: Stack the Deck

Currently Modding Games
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:46 pm

Post by Empking »

In post 336, MagnaofIllusion wrote:At this point I think it pretty clear your "Scum were all Powerbussing Presc and we are lynching on the wagon" has been shown to be completely wrong and scummy.

I have never said scum were all bussing Presc.

May Iask how many letters it take for a response to be a response?
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
McStab
McStab
Mafia Scum
McStab
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:27 am

Post by McStab »

Unvote, Vote:PMysterious

No vote on Prescending Day One, in Post 174 he says two people are scummy and still refuses to vote for either, the early claim is totally unnecessary, his vote in post 330 is overjustification with no actual reasons outlined (not even a "sheeping MoI) and I don't see how it's possible to have just a "null" read on Rofl and Sal at this point.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:00 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 361, McStab wrote:

No vote on Prescending Day One, in Post 174 he says two people are scummy and still refuses to vote for either, the early claim is totally unnecessary, his vote in post 330 is overjustification with no actual reasons outlined (not even a "sheeping MoI) and I don't see how it's possible to have just a "null" read on Rofl and Sal at this point.

But this is his town meta unfortunately.

Empking wrote:
In post 336, MagnaofIllusion wrote:At this point I think it pretty clear your "Scum were all Powerbussing Presc and we are lynching on the wagon" has been shown to be completely wrong and scummy.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Empking

I think about it, and I changed my mind, this is bullshit. Now he's ignoring me. But this his is scum meta from another game, dodging questions and the like, but seriously man, answer, or get rope.
Toon Fighter
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Toon Fighter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:10 am

Post by Toon Fighter »

In post 361, McStab wrote:

I don't think Sala will be successfully lynched today, so I'll go with that.
unvote; vote: PMysterious
for claiming VT without provocation.
~Toon fighter~
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:25 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

PMyst is either a Troll-alt or a quasi-trolling VI. No other explanation for his actions of late. Note that neither of those is alignment exclusive …

--

Empking wrote:

On the first point – . Given you are trying to lynch on the wagon today under the 3 total Mafia theory you believe all the scum were bussing. If you don’t think they were all bussing and you think there are 4 total Mafia you haven’t defended logically why you are insistent on lynching on the wagon that power-lynched the Godfather.

The second portion is a pure strawman … you are focusing on semantics of “what quantifies as a response” when the heart of the matter is that you ignored the call to provide links that support your “Scum Powerbus their Godfather” theory.

Continue to be obv-scum Emp!

--

Sala wrote:Is bolded a threat, a promise, or a noob warning? /semi-sarcasm.

I was kind of hoping I could get a second opinion on PM's claim, since you played with him, does it seem somewhat scummy to you or not?

It’s all three Sala. Overt buddying is not Pro-Town and in the past when I have found players buddying to me it tends to come from scum. Remember … there is a difference between having a Town read on someone and agreeing and buddying.

PM’s claim is Null to me. Early claims of any sort tend to come from either alignment I have found. JasonT1981 for example has a proclivity to claim early as Town and knows this. He tends to try to claim early as scum just for that reason.

Early VT claims on site tend to come from Town but in the current meta I’m not inclined to simply giving PM a Town read simply for that fact.

Sala wrote: Sorry MoI, (or am I?) I'm not defending Empking, and I am not siding with you today. ROFL needs to die, if you want me to vote my semi-town read, help me lynch ROFL, who has been pushing Emp's lynch.

Why exactly would you expect me to vote for ROFL (who I think is Town) especially given he is on the wagon I think is on scum?

--

Arugula wrote:I...I don't even.

Hey look, yet some more active lurking fluff!

--

PMyst wrote: All but MoI are null. MoI is town. All I should say. Also, don't change the channel. I'm not as bad as Hannah Montana.

Why am I Town? Why isn’t Viscera or nhammen Town to you? Hell given that we have more dead scum than Town how do you not have at least a handful of Town reads by this point?
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:38 am

Post by Salamence20 »

MoI:

I still think ROFL is scum, but his last post seemed to hit a nerve.

But then Empking dodges more questions (well, the same question over and over and over)

I did not know you had a town read on ROFL.

HEY VE, McQueen, and you other lurkers, can we get a post from you guys soon, please.

PM: Reads, and I mean actual reads on everyone.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:53 am

Post by Arugula »

Salamence, you are asking people for reads and not following up on any of it. It looks like you are fake scumhunting. Asking others for reads takes zero effort.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:05 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 366, Arugula wrote:Salamence, you are asking people for reads and not following up on any of it. It looks like you are fake scumhunting. Asking others for reads takes zero effort.

And yet, it has been more effort than most of your posts lately
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:09 am

Post by Arugula »

A snarky attitude isn't going to help, and I'm not saying I'm a beacon of town. But you are just screaming for people for reads and when they give them, you scream at other people. It makes you look like you are scumhunting when you really aren't.
nhammen
nhammen
Mafia Scum
nhammen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:11 am

Post by nhammen »

In post 358, Salamence20 wrote:Nhammen:

1. What's your Read on MoI and Arugula?
2. What makes you think ROFL and Empking could both be town?
3. Why does TF seem a better lynch compared to Emp and ROFL?

1. I read MoI as Town and Arugula as null. However, I do not know if I know how MoI would behave as scum, and he strikes me (with no supporting evidence whatsoever) as the sort of player that I would read as Town even when he is scum.
2. rofls actions do not seem to be something that scum would do and Empking's play D2 seems like town Empking to me. This stuff about dodging questions seems a bit off, because who in their right mind would expect
Empking
to put that much effort into the game. I'm not too sure about either of these reads, but for now a town leaning stance is what I have.
3. Toon has repeatedly tried to lynch players for behavior that he either explicitly states is not indicative of scum or never states to be scummy. I find this to give me a scum-leaning read on him. And if I am wrong about this, then he gets to reap what he sows, because he is willing to lynch anti-town townies, which is exactly what he is if he is town. He is advocating lynches for bad reasons, and is refusing to play the game. Also, there is an element of PoE here as well.
4. Why ask me these particular questions?

In post 362, Salamence20 wrote:I think about it, and I changed my mind, this is bullshit. Now he's ignoring me. But this his is scum meta from another game, dodging questions and the like, but seriously man, answer, or get rope.

When you say he is ignoring you what are you referring to? When you said he needs to answer MoI's question? Do you recognize what MoI's question is? Would you answer it in his place? I know I wouldn't. In fact, I was asked this question, gave one answer I knew of from a game in which I was scum, and refused to do any more research.

In post 363, Toon Fighter wrote:I don't think Sala will be successfully lynched today, so I'll go with that.
unvote; vote: PMysterious
for claiming VT without provocation.

Is that scummy? If so, why?

In post 364, MagnaofIllusion wrote:
PMyst wrote: All but MoI are null. MoI is town. All I should say. Also, don't change the channel. I'm not as bad as Hannah Montana.

Why am I Town? Why isn’t Viscera or nhammen Town to you? Hell given that we have more dead scum than Town how do you not have at least a handful of Town reads by this point?

I agree. Even though I only have one slightly scum read, I have multiple town reads, and if I include "leaning town" reads, then I have town reads on more than half of the players. And in fact, PMyst, why do you not have a Town read on
MCQUEEN
?

Arugula wrote:Salamence, you are asking people for reads and not following up on any of it. It looks like you are fake scumhunting. Asking others for reads takes zero effort.

I somewhat agree with this. His recent behavior is striking me as slightly scummy. Especially when his pressure is on A) Empking to answer a question that he already refused to answer and B) PMyst to give reads when he had just done so (even if they are reads I disagree heavily with). It struck me as much more scummy at first, but I looked over it and decided that it could also be laziness combined with bad play. But if I was forced to choose one of the three current wagons, sala is the one I would choose.
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:34 am

Post by PMysterious »

Geez people. Cut me some slack. Here are my reads. Red means dead Mafia and Green means dead town.

1. mcqueen- Null
3. Toon Fighter- Scum
5. PMysterious- Town (Of course)
6. Arugula- Null
7. MagnaOfIllusion- Town
8. McStab- Null
9. Velazanth- Null
10. nhammen- Null
11. VisceraEyes- Null
12. roflcopter- Null
13. Toogeloo- Null
14. Empking- Scum
15. Tangion- Null
16. Salamence20- Null

Why so many nulls? Because I have little to no proof of their Town powers or Scum powers.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:00 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 370, PMysterious wrote:Geez people. Cut me some slack. Here are my reads. Red means dead Mafia and Green means dead town.

1. mcqueen- Null
3. Toon Fighter- Scum
5. PMysterious- Town (Of course)
6. Arugula- Null
7. MagnaOfIllusion- Town
8. McStab- Null
9. Velazanth- Null
10. nhammen- Null
11. VisceraEyes- Null
12. roflcopter- Null
13. Toogeloo- Null
14. Empking- Scum
15. Tangion- Null
16. Salamence20- Null

Why so many nulls?
Because I have little to no proof of their Town powers or Scum powers

This is shit!

Hey PM, let me help you out.

1. I say you need a reason to say McQueen is less than town, or else, you believe in a McQueen/Prescending team.
2. VE is not null, either you accept her as a town vig or a SK, there is no null.

I won't whine about the rest because most of them are null to me as well.
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:06 pm

Post by PMysterious »

^That's why I said null on VE. We can't be too sure on him. He could be either.
Show

Modded Games

Currently Modding Games
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:10 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

This day just keeps going around in circles. You people realize we have 2 dead scum out of 3 dead players, right? Just lynch someone that's going to give us info for Day 3 and let's move on... Boring Town is Boring.
PMysterious
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
PMysterious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:47 pm

Post by PMysterious »

Hence the name, Return to Boring Town.
Show

Modded Games