My Little Pony: Friendship is Redemption (Over)

chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:54 am

Post by chamber »

In post 423, DJ P0n-3 wrote:To see whether you'd get defensive.

How would you define defensive? In this context what would me having gotten defensive told you?
Taking a break from the site.
DJ P0n-3
DJ P0n-3
Goon
DJ P0n-3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:06 am

Post by DJ P0n-3 »

After that stuff:

-chamber and Shmugen's Charlie votes are good.

-Rarity's analysis of Charlie gets distracted by "Dear Princess Celestia/Luna" and misses that he
ignores every question he's asked

In post 330, Charlie wrote:You'd have to read those replies I made to her in an aloof or highly sarcastic tone; then it'll shed a different light on things.
Rarity, Tierce obviously thinks I've lost it and clearly you've mentioned that my replies were "rude and asinine": I assure you it is not. Refer to that poking something with a stick analogy? Yeah, that's the best context I can offer to the floor. Nothing against a person personally, no personal attacks, just using applied psychology in the hopes to garner a more extreme reaction from the target, side effect is others take notice and inputs. I note the people who respond positively, those who remain indifferent and those who respond negatively. I gauge those reactions with a gradient of honesty. I then get a better idea of the personalities behind these walls of text. That's a part of how I play this whacky game of online Mafia (seriously? I have no idea how to play this game.) :applelie:

Why are you playing the way you are playing? It is annoying as hell.

In post 331, Vi wrote:
Charlie 330 wrote:People with inflated egos are malignant (generally true).
:(

Charlie 330 wrote:Hey. Hey, girl! Wake up
[x] Hey!
[ ] Listen!
[ ] Go!
[ ] Watch Out!
[x] Wake Up!

Charlie 330 wrote:I recognize
[Vi's]
wicked sense of humor as a symptom of too much exposure from the intertubez,

Useless fluff.

In post 334, Vi wrote:
In post 0, Rainbowdash wrote:Ponies Present (2)

01 Tierce

13 Charlie

Useless fluff.

In post 336, Feysal wrote:
In post 258, DJ P0n-3 wrote:Truly, you have a dizzying intellect.

Just because you don't agree with the tell being valid does not mean you get to be rude about it.

I'm not meaning to be rude. Only sarcastic.

In post 258, DJ P0n-3 wrote:Now please, at the risk of being called a hypocrite, explain to me why you have to write such long-winded responses?

I just do. Always have, always will. Deal with it.

If this is the sort of posting I can look forward to seeing from you, I don't think I'll enjoy playing with you very much. Unfortunately I think you're town, so there is little I can do about it.

I'm fine if that's your style. I just want you to post more often. It's hard for me to scumhunt if somebody only makes one post every 3 days or so, and it's a carefully worded one at that. If you're town, surely you'll understand.

In post 336, Feysal wrote:Now I suppose I need to ISO Charlie and see what the case on him is all about.

Any follow-up to this?

In post 341, ProsecutorGodot wrote:What I meant with the bait comment was that we could talk about what that altslip meant and the WIFOM behind it until the Mod declared "No Lynch" since I could have just as easily called Chamber out on his explanation, but we didn't get into that. It was moot. Though now, we've been into some good discussion about reads and have started pointing out different things about everyone and what connections and comments we should keep in the back of our minds for later day phases. That comment is now outdated as its relevance has expired and stronger information and reads have come to light since then.

And those stronger information and reads are... ?

In post 342, Vi wrote:
In post 341, ProsecutorGodot wrote:
I would like to see Godot explain what he means with the bait in post , because I can't understand it no matter how many times I read it. For the record, I believe Pinkie Pie is town too, that was my immediate reaction to post .
What I meant with the bait comment was that we could talk about what that altslip meant and the WIFOM behind it until the Mod declared "No Lynch" since I could have just as easily called Chamber out on his explanation, but we didn't get into that. It was moot. Though now, we've been into some good discussion about reads and have started pointing out different things about everyone and what connections and comments we should keep in the back of our minds for later day phases. That comment is now outdated as its relevance has expired and stronger information and reads have come to light since then.
The bolded above are what I feel are the relevant parts of this post.

Useless fluff.

I'm getting more and more willing to wagon VI. This is on the same level with Charlie.

In post 343, Salamence20 wrote:Does Vi always get fluffy in mafia?

In post 344, Vi wrote:I'm cute when fluffy ^-^

In post 345, Shmugen wrote:This is the fluffiest I've EVER seen Vi by a wide margin.

I've played plenty of games with Vi, and I've never seen Vi act like this.

In post 346, chamber wrote:You guys have shitty definitions of fluff. (godot charlie smugen is still the scum team)

Wrong.

In post 347, Rainbowdash wrote:
ProsecutorGodot has requested replacement. One coming in ten seconds flat (or so)

Oh, fantastic. Completely unexpected.

This makes Godot even more likely to be scum seeing as there was no warning whatsoever.

In post 349, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 347, Rainbowdash wrote:
ProsecutorGodot has requested replacement. One coming in ten seconds flat (or so)

YOU GOT TO BE F^#%^{}^ kidding me!!!

Needs more votes, do not let him slide under the radar.

I agree, but let's wait to hear from the replacement. Take everything he or she says with a grain of salt, but etc.

In post 349, Salamence20 wrote:P-edit: does fluffiness effect vi's alignment in any way?

Not sure about this. I haven't noticed too much difference either way in the past.

In post 354, chamber wrote:I'm inclined to believe that replacing him out makes him more likely scum if anything, but I had a strong enough scum read prior to the replacement to not hold that above his replacements head too, there are non scum reasons to replace out there after all.

This post makes less than no sense.

You thought he was scummy previously, and replacing out makes him even scummier, but your scum read was strong enough that you don't want to hold it above his replacement's head? What?

If the slot is scum it's scum.

In post 358, Tierce wrote:That was the weirdest thing. 10 minutes before a post that didn't show any interest in replacing out and then request replacement? My first instinct is scum, town usually fights tooth and nail--and at L-5, at that, so it's not like there was a ridiculous amount of pressure.

However, even though there are other games he's in, that was his last post as of now--I'd rather wait and see what happens to Godot's activity around the site--and honestly, this kind of read makes me feel dirty, but it seems inane not to use it. :/ I'm conflicted at a moral and read level.

I've replaced out of games before as town when I haven't been having fun in them.

I've never replaced out as scum unless it was a bad spot I hadn't gotten myself into (i.e. replace in, see how bad things are, replace out).
As scum, I would never replace out of a situation that I had gotten myself into. That's just rude.

Come to think of it, the wagon on Godot was disappearing slowly but surely, I can't see a reason why he'd replace out suddenly like that as scum. I very much wish he'd have given some thoughts before disappearing, however.

In post 365, chamber wrote:
Unvote vote Arugula

Why is Godot/Arugula's wagon suddenly more interesting than Charlie's?

Why don't you ever explain your votes?

In post 369, Salamence20 wrote:Actually, for once, I know what I am doing.

Don't lynch Arugula today.

Trust me, or if youre scum, dont.

In post 370, chamber wrote:Why would you day-cop Godot of all people?

In post 371, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 370, chamber wrote:Why would you day-cop Godot of all people?

Rolefishing much?

I'm not a day cop.

In post 372, chamber wrote:Thats not rolefishing.

Yes, it is rolefishing.

But I'm curious as well, why do you seem so sure that Arugula is not scum all of a sudden, Salamence?

In post 373, Arugula wrote:Ok I've read. This game is weird. I didn't make a huge catchup post, but if anyone has any specific questions on where I stand, go ahead and ask.

In post 366, Salamence20 wrote:Arugula knows how to play mafia. And like his replacement, arugula will find a way to point this all at me.

What? You want my slot lynched the whole time, but when I replace in, I shouldn't be lynched? I'm not following your logic, as the reason you don't want me lynched is
because you think I will paint you as scum.
Could you elaborate?

Salamence and DJ Pon3 have been flip-flopping on my slot, and it gives me the shivers, like they are doing whatever helps them at the moment. Charlie has also given me bad vibes, but I need to ISO him to get a good reason why.

One thing that stuck out when I was reading is that Salamence called out Godot for using the newb/VI card, when Salamence does this in nearly every game he is in, meta-wise. I am keeping my vote on him right now.

And there was something in DJ Pon3's ISO that ruffled my feathers, but I can't remember what it was. I wrote it in a post in a new tab, but my internet went out at around Page 11, so I lost it.

@Chamber
Did you revote me because Godot replaced out?

Sufficiently vague so as not to step on anybody's toes.
"Gives me the shivers" and "ruffles my feathers" don't do much for me.

I look forward to seeing the Lost Page 11 Post recreated.

In post 375, chamber wrote:
In post 373, Arugula wrote:@Chamber
Did you revote me because Godot replaced out?

Yes, though I suspect your infered conclusion drawn from that is wrong.

Your vote looked opportunistic, so feel free to elaborate.

Scared of the rising pressure on Charlie? :cop:

In post 384, Salamence20 wrote:Wait, time out.

Why are people voting Arugula when I said don't, but when I said vote Godot they didn't.

Fuck logic.

Because nobody in this game really values your opinion, and you are more useful as a gauge of other people's reactions than as a compass for finding scum.

In post 385, Salamence20 wrote:And now Godot has been posting in another game, so everything I said is now void.

VOTE: Arugula

I'm sorry your time here is short.

So Godot was town for replacing out because he had other games, but now he's scum for posting in those other games?

And you wonder why people don't listen to you.

--

Damn, it's almost like Vi and chamber are taking turns being scummy/fluffy so that nobody gets suspicious of either one of them all at once.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:21 am

Post by Arugula »

In post 402, Charlie wrote:Arugula, please claim.

Godot already claimed. I'm Cheerilee, the Educator Pony. VT.
Konowa wrote:
Regarding Arugula’s entrance, still do not feel like he has given a legitimate read on who is scum and that his responses to both Salamence and chamber are OMGUSy.

I didn't make a huge catchup post, but if you have a question, ask. Do you think Salamence and chamber acted like town in my exchange with them.

Also, I just got back from the beach and haven't had a chance to ISO yet.
Town Record: 8-5
Scum Record: 3-2
DJ P0n-3
DJ P0n-3
Goon
DJ P0n-3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:25 am

Post by DJ P0n-3 »

In post 401, Rarity wrote:These past few pages have been very scummy.
Even though I really like a DJ-wagon, and she's still scum, there's still more scum than just her;

For Arugula, it's really unfortunate to replace into a scummy slot and then have to defend said scummy slot. However, nothing he's posted has made him seem more likely to be town. In fact, I didn't really feel Godot was too scummy before Arugula replaced in.

Also- Salamence's posts in response to the entire Godot/Arugula situation has really poked at my scumdar; I'd be willing to lynch either Sala or Arugula today.

Unvote: VOTE: Arugula

^
The scummier of the two current wagons.

You didn't think Godot was too scummy before Arugula replaced in, but now that Arugula's here, he's worth switching off of me, whose wagon you really like, for what reason?

That's pretty badly worded. Another try.

If Godot wasn't too scummy, what's scummier about Arugula? Specifically, what's scummy enough to switch of my wagon, which you've been more than content with riding the whole time?

If it's shameless bandwagoning to put pressure on Arugula, why not say so? As it is, it looks like you were trying to come up with a reason for putting a L-2 vote on someone. But it ends up appearing rather hollow indeed. Any town read I had on your slot just evaporated.

In post 403, fatlikepig wrote:Salamence not wanting to lynch Arugula makes Trixie question the legitimacy of his reads; if he actually thought Godot was scum, then Arugula replacing in shouldn't have meant anything - scum slot is still scum slot. It seems like a huge leap in reasoning: for town with a legitimate scumread on Godot, that scumread should only begin to change if they start to see town-motivated posts out of Arugula, whereas for Salamence it seemed that he was willing to change his opinion on the slot before anything happened.

So, Sala, now that your plan is out in the open (i.e. useless), do you still think we should lynch Arugula?

He went from scum to town to scum. Salamence is quite obviously town by this point.

Why are you even asking his opinion after calling his plan useless?

In post 404, Katsuki wrote:Eh
I'm I the only one here who didn't find the replace out in itself scummy? :/

Did you read the thread? More or less everyone who commented on Godot replacing out said it was independently scummy.

In post 404, Katsuki wrote:This new wagon forming up on godotrugula feels odd though I can't place a finger as to how so,

I concur. I am getting those old feelings back again, of opportunism and generally just a dirty feeling.

I don't think Godot's slot should be lynched today. Salamence shouldn't be lynched at all.

Best lynches are Charlie, chamber, Vi.

In post 407, Tierce wrote:Bleh. Going back to , not feeling an Arugula lynch today.

Not feeling a lynch on Salamence wither, though I'm pretty sure that's the kind of slot that will end up dragged to LyLo.

Charlie is still a lovely vote in the name of Discord.

Excellent! My minion agrees!

Or perhaps I am
her
minion; who knows of the inner workings of such things?

In post 413, Vi wrote:
In post 412, Tierce wrote:I'm terrible with this scumread thing. What do you think of Feysal?
I wouldn't lynch Feysal in this game.

Why not?

In post 413, Vi wrote:What say I told you that not both of Sudo_Nym and Konowa are Town?

Why so? And which one?

Hint: One is much more likely to be town, and it's not hard to tell which. I'm interested to know which you think it is.

In post 415, Shmugen wrote:I can dig digging in new spots. I'll take a look too.

What's wrong with your Charlie vote? (Hint: nothing)

What's your opinion on Arugula/Godot, or the people on that wagon?

Konowa's 416 is a good post and makes for excellent bedtime reading material.

Not so of Charlie's post 417. He and Vi are having a battle to see who can be the most useless. It's getting damn irritating.

In post 421, Sudo_Nym wrote:
In post 416, Konowa wrote:
In post 261, Konowa wrote:
In post 254, Sudo_Nym wrote:ProfessorGodot did the right thing when the chips were down and a step from lynch; he made a claim, and it was a good claim. VT claim is not enough to clear him, but I think the path of wisdom is to grant the benefit of the doubt.

Since when has VT claims given someone benefit of the doubt?
Is his benefit based solely on flavor, or....?

Still waiting on a response to this.

Was barely worthy of a response. Since when does somebody who makes a good claim not deserve the benefit of the doubt. Maybe you missed the part where I said that a VT claim is not a clear? Or maybe you failed reading comprehension in school?

Why are you getting defensive and irritated about this? Why the insult?

Sudo is also on the scum list now. That makes, 1, 2, 3, 4... 5... 6? ...shit.

In post 425, chamber wrote:
In post 423, DJ P0n-3 wrote:To see whether you'd get defensive.

How would you define defensive? In this context what would me having gotten defensive told you?

See the above post by Sudo_Nym. That's defensive.

Your other question is directly at odds with advice you gave Salamence earlier, and I'm feeling like giving you the middle finger in regards to answering it, much like Charlie has been giving Tierce and myself.

If it's time to adapt to people's playstyles this game, then so be it.

Guerilla warfare has begun.
DJ P0n-3
DJ P0n-3
Goon
DJ P0n-3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:25 am

Post by DJ P0n-3 »

In post 427, Arugula wrote:

Konowa wrote:
Regarding Arugula’s entrance, still do not feel like he has given a legitimate read on who is scum and that his responses to both Salamence and chamber are OMGUSy.

I didn't make a huge catchup post, but if you have a question, ask. Do you think Salamence and chamber acted like town in my exchange with them.

Who are your top 3 town picks?

Your top 3 scum picks?
fatlikepig
fatlikepig
Mafia Scum
fatlikepig
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:32 am

Post by fatlikepig »

In post 417, Charlie wrote:Dear Princess Lun-
Image [Source: lamiaaaa on dA]

I learned nothing today.

fatlikepig wrote:Charlie: Why the heck do you want a claim out of someone who's at L-3 and who you aren't even voting for?

What?? Are you even paying attention? Ask yourself why I'm asking this of him. If you can't find why then I'll point it out for you but you owe me a muffin.

*ahem*

That was embarrassing.
Sproink!
fatlikepig
fatlikepig
Mafia Scum
fatlikepig
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:38 am

Post by fatlikepig »

@Salamence: Meh. That big post doesn't do very much for Trixie either way, because it's mostly stuff that was already fairly self-evident.

Tell Trixie though, do to usually sheep people/lurk in the beginning of the game as town? Links would be swell.
Sproink!
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:39 am

Post by Salamence20 »

I only have 2 games where I have played in RVS.

They are ongoing.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:40 am

Post by chamber »

In post 426, DJ P0n-3 wrote:This post makes less than no sense.

You thought he was scummy previously, and replacing out makes him even scummier, but your scum read was strong enough that you don't want to hold it above his replacement's head? What?

If the slot is scum it's scum.

I may have worded things ambiguously (haven't actually reread my post) what I meant was that although replacing out marginally increases the likelyhood that the slot is scum imo, I already have good reasons to suspect the slot and will continue to use those rather than the flaky replacement tell.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:45 am

Post by chamber »

In post 428, DJ P0n-3 wrote:Your other question is directly at odds with advice you gave Salamence earlier

Not entirely, you already sprung your trap. And I already have a good idea about how my natural tendancies towards defensiveness change as town and as mafia.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:51 am

Post by Vi »

Salamence 419 wrote:What did I say that was illogical?

(inb4 everything)
in during everything

DJ P0n-3 422 wrote:tl;dr You
[Vi]
are being bad and you should feel bad.
I'm being bad and feeling kind of good about it. :3

Also, I think you're in juuuuust a bit of a hurry to call things fluff and me fluffy. (as cute as I am when that happens) To name one of a few examples, you noticeably glossed entirely over my reaction to Godot's replacement.

DJ P0n-3 428 wrote:
[Charlie]
and Vi are having a battle to see who can be the most useless.
Actually we're battling to see who's most entertaining.

---

DJ P0n-3 428 wrote:Why so
[in re: not both of Sudo and Konowa-Town]
? And which one?

Hint: One is much more likely to be town, and it's not hard to tell which. I'm interested to know which you think it is.
False dichotomy. I said that
not both
of them are Town. It's not implausible that both are scum; just that both are Town. And until convinced otherwise I maintain your Town read on Konowa is crap.

If we're on the same page, and if everyone else needs a push to stop being useless,
Unvote: DJ P0n-3
Vote: Sudo_Nym
(L-7)
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:55 am

Post by Arugula »

In post 429, DJ P0n-3 wrote:
In post 427, Arugula wrote:

Konowa wrote:

Who are your top 3 town picks?

Your top 3 scum picks?

Top 3 Scum Picks:
Salamence
Chamber
DJ Pon-3/Charlie tied for third

Top 3 Town Picks:
Trixie (fatlikepig or whatever)
Shmugen
Tierce
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:03 am

Post by chamber »

Does anyone in this game actually have confidence in their ability to read Vi correctly?
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:15 am

Post by Tierce »

Nope.
Fortunately, Vi has an even bigger tendency to die N1 as scum than as town, so etc.
Arugula
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Arugula
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:21 am

Post by Arugula »

DJ, what's your current stance on Tierce?
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:21 am

Post by chamber »

This is a llama game.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:26 am

Post by Tierce »

I know. It still has the potential of having a very kind SK or something that would deal with cute and fuzzy Vi before we have to actually bother with reading that slot. But ultimately, I was being facetious and commenting on Vi's trend of dying early regardless of alignment. As for a Vi-read? No bloody clue.

I seem to recall I have work to do in this thread. :effort: and whatnot.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:27 am

Post by Vi »

DJ P0n-3 426 wrote:VI
Daykill: DJ P0n-3

chamber 437 wrote:Does anyone in this game actually have confidence in their ability to read Vi correctly?
There might or might not be
someone
. I'm not putting any faith in that someone being
me
though :shifty:

chamber 440 wrote:This is a llama game.
That's what we said
last
game. :shifty:
Everything you say and do matters. People will respond in ways you may never see. May those responses be what you intend.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:28 am

Post by chamber »

I think Vi has outlived me in every game we've played together. Hardly reassuring advice for me.
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:29 am

Post by Tierce »

CES isn't playing~
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:33 am

Post by Tierce »

Rather disappointed in Brarity's , tbqh. That might actually be a scum slot.
Rarity
Rarity
Goon
Rarity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:25 pm

Post by Rarity »

DJ-PON3 wrote:You didn't think Godot was too scummy before Arugula replaced in, but now that Arugula's here, he's worth switching off of me, whose wagon you really like, for what reason?

That's pretty badly worded. Another try.

If Godot wasn't too scummy, what's scummier about Arugula? Specifically, what's scummy enough to switch of my wagon, which you've been more than content with riding the whole time?

If it's shameless bandwagoning to put pressure on Arugula, why not say so? As it is, it looks like you were trying to come up with a reason for putting a L-2 vote on someone. But it ends up appearing rather hollow indeed.
Any town read I had on your slot just evaporated.

Woah Woah WOAH.

You mean you had a town read on me before but somehow one post has made that disappear?

Oh me oh my.

But what is this, you are asking me...

You didn't think Godot was too scummy before Arugula replaced in, but now that Arugula's here, he's worth switching off of me

Yes, yes he is. And I gave more than enough reasons in that post. If you think I'd give out every reason as to why somepony is scum up front, especially before they make another post, then your motivations are clearly not town here.

Don't worry, you're still scum. I'm not going to explain to scum why voting other scum over them at the moment is alright. The reasons are quite obvious.
I mean yeah I know it probably bothers you that I've put pressure on both you and your buddy but you'll just have to deal with it, I'm afraid.

Oh and
putting a L-2 vote on someone.

L-3, actually. Not that it matters much, I just hate misinformation.

Eh
I'm I the only one here who didn't find the replace out in itself scummy? :/

I didn't feel the replace itself was scummy either.
But just the interactions from the replaced in slot with salamance and Chamber made this slot really flare up for me.

@Sudo: Do you have any relevant or helpful things to say today? Your content all game has been severely lacking. Every time you post with nothing to say I just wish you were dead. I don't really feel you are scum, just useless town.

Charlie makes a lot of "ehhhh" posts, but they don't feel scum motivated. Shmugen has moved to "meh" from "scummy";

Chamber is still not-scum, and it makes me giggle any time someone accuses him of being such.

I'd be willing to lynch DJ, Arugula, or Salamance today.
Vote stays where it is for now.
Vi
Vi
Professor Paragon
Vi
Professor Paragon
Professor Paragon

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:30 pm

Post by Vi »

In post 445, Tierce wrote:Rather disappointed in Brarity's , tbqh. That might actually be a scum slot.
Rarity
Rarity
Goon
Rarity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:35 pm

Post by Rarity »

Don't worry Vi, once we catch all the scumponies you'll get over it.~ :3
Tierce
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Tierce
Cache Me If You Can
Cache Me If You Can

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:47 pm

Post by Tierce »

ITT: Vi cannot count. Rather impressive how the link was actually correct even though the number was not.

So you see the same tri-scum problem I do with regards to that slot, right? Unfortunately that doesn't always point to scum, but it sure looks opportunistic.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”