StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:30 am

Post by StefanB »

Okay we need a lynch and a send:
I think it is one of the bigger waggons:
Saporerint or Bvoight

Well the replacementhydra is a chance and well I like the people on the Bvoightlynch better. (Don't like any of the slots.
Unvote
Vote: Bvoight

Benmage:
Can you please get your vote back on on of the waggons which have a chance for the lynch. Choosing Greenknight is a posibility.

For the choice: I am leaning
Feysal
at the moment, but for him and
Greenknight
: Who do you plan to shot at the moment, would you be okay, wich town directing you?
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:50 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

The crannogmen are the reclusive people, dwelling in the swamps of the Neck. They ruled by House Reed from Greywater Watch. Their current lord is Howland Reed.

Day 1, Votecount 39

Minimum (1) - Saporerint
Saporerint (8) - Minimum, bvoigt, Mastermind of Sin, Shadow1psc, BBmolla, Shinori, Regfan, Albert B. Rampage
Feysal (1) - Starbuck
Shinori (1) - Staeg
Shadow1psc (1) - Lyanna Stark
bvoigt (9) - Plum's Yo Mamma, greenknight, SnowStorm, Dolorous Edd, Tyene Sand, Pandora, MagnaofIllusion, Seraphim, StefanB

Jal (1) - DCLXVI
greenknight (1) - Benmage

Not Voting (5):
Mockingjaye, kortul, Plessiezrus, Jal, Feysal

With 28 alive it takes 15 to lynch.

• Deadline
    : 5th September at 11:59pm Ireland time. (GMT+1)
  • Countdown to deadline
    : (expired on 2012-09-05 18:59:59)
  • MJ may be V/la for a hurricane. Starbuck/Benmage/MOI are all V/la.

CHOOSE NO MORE REPLACING OUT

Dolorous Edd (1) - Jal
Feysal (9) - Saporerint, Bvoigt, greenknight, Shinori, DCLXVI, Dolorous Edd, Benmage, Albert B. Rampage, Pandora

Minimum (3) - Regfan, StefanB, Lyanna Stark
Starbuck (1) - Starbuck
Shadow1psc (1) - Mockingjaye
greenknight (7) - Plum's Yo Mamma, Minimum, Tyene Sand, Plessiezarus, kortul, Seraphim, MagnaofIllusion
kortul (4) - Mastermind of Sin, BBmolla, Staeg, Shdow1psc

Not Choosing (2):
SnowStorm, Feysal

With 28 alive it takes 15 to 'Choose'. Once a choose has 15 votes it will be locked in but not end day.

ANY MISTAKES MAY BE POINTED OUT.
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
kortul
kortul
Goon
kortul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:47 am

Post by kortul »

I noticed, that bvoigt practically ignores his wagon, so did a meta search on him to see whether this is an alignment tell for him. It appeared to be null tell, since this is his usual behavior.
FTR, I'm not any more concerned about my lynch when I'm scum. Maybe I should be, but if anything, I get called out for not responding to the points against me.

So, i did ISOs on those on bvoigt wagon, then on those whom i trust, looking for their opinions on bvoigt and Salamance. Posts from of MoI, Plums Yo Mamma and Dolorus Edd prompted me to look at his content from a different angle, and i agree on some points in their cases (not following up on questions, trying to justify a vote afterwards, irony of attacking Sala for “going after easy mislynches”).

At the same time it appears that Salamance20 has a reputation of VI (MoI) and "blatantly easy counterwagon" (Tierce), which explains most of my points against him (except for catching up post). Since he replaced out, VI part hopefully is out of picture now. Will reassess the read on Sala slot once his replacement will start posting content, but for now bvoigt is more viable lynch out of two, even though i am still not happy with it.

VOTE: bvoigt
bvoigt
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
bvoigt
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:26 am

Post by bvoigt »

In post 1118, Pandora wrote:bvoight: Speaking of buzzwords. How does that explanation about how Feysal's case is bad make him scum? What about DCL's post gives you scumvibes? You're making people fill in the blanks for you.

DCL's is just such a useless, twisty attack, especially since he only had one other comment in the last few pages. Feysal-- I don't really know how to explain it, I guess. TBH, if you're not able to "fill in the blanks" already, I won't be able to convince you anyway.

I think kortul is town, so I'm sticking with my Choose vote on Feysal.

If you have any questions for me, please ask. I will compile a full list of my reads at some point.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:40 am

Post by Benmage »

StefB why are you yelling solely at me?

I have the feeling that this is two town wagons. Therefore scum are content to look good sticking to their guns, have no reason to conform to a lynch because they can twiddle twiddle and it really doesn't matter for them in the end who ends up hanging.
In post 1151, Eddard Stark wrote:
Minimum (1) -
Saporerint

Saporerint (8) - Minimum, bvoigt, Mastermind of Sin, Shadow1psc, BBmolla, Shinori, Regfan, Albert B. Rampage
Feysal (1) -
Starbuck

Shinori (1) -
Staeg

Shadow1psc (1) -
Lyanna Stark

bvoigt (9) - Plum's Yo Mamma, greenknight, SnowStorm, Dolorous Edd, Tyene Sand, Pandora, MagnaofIllusion, Seraphim, StefanB

Jal (1) -
DCLXVI

greenknight (1) - Benmage

Not Voting (5):
Mockingjaye,
kortul,
Plessiezrus, Jal, Feysal

With 28 alive it takes 15 to lynch.

I'll hammer either of these towns obv over a no lynch... but either will flip town. So grats. MEANWHILE these do nothings is who you should pester.
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:42 am

Post by Benmage »

@ALL can people list reads on GreenKnight?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:46 am

Post by Benmage »

^Ehh fuckit ignore that last request.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:47 am

Post by Benmage »

unvote vote Salamance
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:48 am

Post by Benmage »

Err
unvote vote Saporient
:oops:
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:49 am

Post by Benmage »

unvote vote Shadow

yeah yeah spam spam spam.... I can't take it... This is two town wagons. Shadow.. I'm out... sorry for the spam.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:54 am

Post by StefanB »

Sorry Ben I thought you had missed that Greenknight was only a chooseposibility at the moment.
All that are on small waggons, please fight superhart and argue or think about switching.
Decisiontime is near.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:55 am

Post by Benmage »

Im losing... to much sun today.

Unvote vote Bvoigt
I guess him over Sala... Sala's post of YES UNDERstAND ME screams town to me.... zzzzzzz.. still think bvoigts town too tho...
SnowStorm
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
SnowStorm
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:57 am

Post by SnowStorm »

CHOOSE: Feysal.
I think he's a better choice than Greenknight.

I thought there was some genuiness in Feysal's earlier posts, but I'm not really liking his latest posts. I also liked the way Greenknight defended his read on me, we seem to have similar playstyles.

I'm feeling really disengaged right now and all these replacements aren't helping... I hope we get a lynch soon so that we can move on with this.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:18 pm

Post by Regfan »

This is depressing. Minimum is not getting lynched or chosen despite majority of the room voicing a scum-read on the slot and instead weaker players are being pushed instead for reasons that sum up to them being weaker. I want Minimum in a noose before day 3 at absolute latest. I still absolutely despise the Feysal and Kortul choose wagons, Greeknight is a much better choice since Minimum is now impossible.

Unchoose, Choose: Greenknight

Staeg, which of the things that I posted in are player-based tells on him and can you link me a single game of his that proves such because your continued vote on Kortul is disgusting, you should at least be able to read him and see there's significantly better targets to go to.

In post 1117, Tyene Sand wrote:Salamence-slot is overwhelmed townie. Swing those wagons elsewhere, please.
In post 1154, Benmage wrote:I have the feeling that this is two town wagons. Therefore scum are content to look good sticking to their guns, have no reason to conform to a lynch because they can twiddle twiddle and it really doesn't matter for them in the end who ends up hanging.

I think this is very possible. Really looking at this position I'm not confident that either will flip scum and my vote has come a 'less sure this one will flip town compared to the other one' which it really really shouldn't be. I'm not finding a wagon that I can get going that's decent and will get support though. I can do Stefan, DCL, Minimum, heck even Starbuck right now isn't too bad a lynch despite her claim so if you think any of those have a chance to go through let me know.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:21 pm

Post by Regfan »

Edd, I want your scum-read on Feysal and town-read on Stefan explained asap please.
Feysal
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Feysal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:28 pm

Post by Feysal »

In post 1118, Pandora wrote:Feysal, I think everyone other then you stopped caring about Starbuck twenty pages ago. You're about to get a chance to bloody shoot her if you're so convinced that you can't present an opinion on what we're actually talking about in the future of page 45. Quilford still thinks you're a scumbag and nothing makes me agree more then blanket unvotes and a case that you know no one gives a hell about right now. Who out of the actually possible people do you want to vote and choose? Choose being the big one for you since you gonna die right now.

If everyone else has stopped caring about obvscum, the shame is entirely theirs. And I'm not going to blindly slap my vote and choice on the largest wagons, particularly now that we got an extension. It is because people have done that that there is a wagon on me.

To that end, I had a look at greenknight.

I have been getting mixed signals from his play. Some of his posts I have immediately disliked, in others he has seemed relaxed and townish. I also looked for meta on him, and learned he has very few games on site, although some may have been lost to the crash. AFFC was his only scum game I could find, but comparing his town and scum play proved fruitless. There is no difference I could see.

Reading greenknight in isolation proved more worthwhile.

In post 614, greenknight wrote:- Bandwagoning based on the 5 or so pages I read this morning when I got my replacement PM, in order to move the game forward, is
pro-town

This is one of the things that leapt at me immediately. The bolded is such an unnecessary addition, and makes the whole post worse.

In post 614, greenknight wrote:- My votes are actually explained in what I posted, I'm voting Minimum because I agreed with MoI (particularly #125) and Feysal because he opened up by attacking Starbuck
just
for proposing a dubious strategy for the use of Choose. IMO that isn't a scum tell but it's the sort of thing that scum love to jump on.

In post 619, greenknight wrote:The Choice strategy issue is different, there's no potential hidden knowledge involved there. I agree that the correct town play is to use it as a 2nd lynch, but being wrong on a strategy issue is not scummy - it's just being wrong - and I expect better from town Feysal.

These however I did not catch the first time I read them. According to greenknight I voted Starbuck only for a theory disagreement, when in fact I did mention two reasons in the very , and explained them further in . My reason was no mere theory disagreement, but because I could not follow Starbuck's thought process, which she has never been able to explain. I had said this by the time greenknight replaced in, and he claimed to have read my posts in isolation. He should have known there was more to my case. The fact that he misrepresents and undermines it instead is simply awful.

Choose: greenknight

In post 665, greenknight wrote:Well, look at what happened since I voted. Pushing the Minimum wagon caused reactions from both heads of the hydra, and also from people defending minimum. This gives us useful content to analyse, and speeds up the process of reaching a consensus on whether the wagon's good or not. So, if we decide the wagon's bad there'll be more time to conside other targets.

One thing I could add to Plumamma's case is that greenknight spends an awful lot of words here talking about analyzing content, rather than analyzing it. Something I saw scum do very recently.

I will be looking at bvoigt next. I can already say that I hated him attacking me instead of saying what about my case he disagreed with, and I believe it was the second time already.
Now
I'm intrigued.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:47 pm

Post by Benmage »

^Oh look scum Feysal nitpicks and reaaaaaaachhhes to conveniently vote GK... just call it him over me and be done with it. SCUM SCUM SCUmm mc.scum.

In post 1163, Regfan wrote:
In post 1154, Benmage wrote:I have the feeling that this is two town wagons. Therefore scum are content to look good sticking to their guns, have no reason to conform to a lynch because they can twiddle twiddle and it really doesn't matter for them in the end who ends up hanging.

I think this is very possible. Really looking at this position I'm not confident that either will flip scum and my vote has come a 'less sure this one will flip town compared to the other one' which it really really shouldn't be. I'm not finding a wagon that I can get going that's decent and will get support though. I can do Stefan, DCL, Minimum, heck even Starbuck right now isn't too bad a lynch despite her claim so if you think any of those have a chance to go through let me know.

I like DCL, or really Shadow at this point. Against Starbuck and Minimum...
Lyanna Stark
Lyanna Stark
Goon
Lyanna Stark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:59 pm

Post by Lyanna Stark »

Really not happy with both the leading wagons and really haven't had the time or patience to mafia the past couple days.

I'm wondering why people gave green knight a hard time for placing votes without reading and no one bats an eye when seraphim does it.

Would probably choose greenknight over feysal, but I need to re-read over them, before I do that. Don't have time for that as company will be here any minute.

I'll look over this on monday if not sunday. Thought I'd have more time before the weekend, but didn't.

@mod - v/la through the weekend for holiday and birthday shenanigans.
Winter is Coming

Love is sweet, dearest Ned, but it cannot change a man's nature
Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:29 pm

Post by Minimum »

In post 1167, Lyanna Stark wrote:I'm wondering why people gave green knight a hard time for placing votes without reading and no one bats an eye when seraphim does it.

Deadline.
greenknight
greenknight
Goon
greenknight
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:02 pm

Post by greenknight »

Re feysal since when does not being able to follow reasoning equal scum? And not following reasoning on an issue is hardly an unrelated reason for vote

Also don't like how he calls mixed town and scum reads and doesn't explain why town reads are invalid... Trying too hard to justify vote IMO

Kortul I would probably shoot minimum If I end up chosen
mockingjaye
mockingjaye
Goon
mockingjaye
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:00 pm

Post by mockingjaye »

I'm sorry I haven't been able to post all week. We didn't really get the worst of the hurricane in our parish, but our area was without power for a while, and on top of that, our backyard flooded (but we kept the water out of the house, which is good; we live near a river so it could have been a lot worse). Other than that, we just had a lot of debris to clean up, and I think every spider and insect from the yard moved onto our back porch, and there was even a opossum holed up on the front carport for a while, too. Aside from all that, I think overall we fared pretty well compared to a lot of people and thankfully it wasn't as bad as Katrina.

Anyway, it's been an intense and nerve-wracking week and I've been running on nothing but adrenaline for a couple of days, but I should be able to catch up with the thread today and have a post in hopefully by tonight.
may the odds be ever in your favor...
kortul
kortul
Goon
kortul
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:27 pm

Post by kortul »

In post 1167, Lyanna Stark wrote:I'm wondering why people gave green knight a hard time for placing votes without reading and no one bats an eye when seraphim does it.
I looked at the quotes in his signature, sighed and moved on.
MoI
, what do you know of this replacement?

@
Feysal
- can you elaborate, in what posts greenknight seemed relaxed and townish? Are there thoughts or opinions they you like or agree with?

@
greenknight
- are there things you like about Feysal and his content?

It seems that not only i am unhappy with leading wagons, recently Benmage, Lyanna and Regfan said they are unhappy or not confident with current wagons. But they have different ideas as to who is scum. Right now i am confident only in my Shadow1psc scumread, anyone else will have to ISO. We also have 8 players not voting or sitting on a personal wagon, and that's a lot. 4 days and a half isn't much, but it is possible to make an alternative wagon, if they aren't happy with the leading.

Will continue (and hopefully finish) reread on weekend to have a complete picture in my mind and uptodate reads. Most likely will be with a family outdoors, reading cached pages whenever not busy.
StefanB
StefanB
Mafia Scum
StefanB
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:45 am

Post by StefanB »

Feysal:
Since you didn't answer it, who do you want to shoot?

Reg: I don't think another waggon is imposible, but you can't sit there and hope they will happen with magic.

Minimum: How do you feel about your sendvote killing you.
Anythink to add at the moment?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:41 am

Post by BBmolla »

This Bvoigt lynch is awful and pushed by scum.
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:50 am

Post by Minimum »

What makes you think it's pushed by scum specifically?

Stefan: well, I can't say I'm pleased that greenknight's leaning that way but on the whole I think there's a very decent chance that he'll flip scum or that I can convince him that shooting us would be suboptimal (his case against us lacks merit and vigging strong players is generally bad and doubleplusbad in multiball), so I'm also not that bothered.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”