Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3275 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:57 am

Post by AurorusVox »

In post 3188, AurorusVox wrote:Explain how you're clear then, because all I see is a cheeky Feysal giving you his vote, and Tammy clearing you based on a name claim?
In post 3191, AurorusVox wrote:Um. You said Tyrene cleared you. I ISO control+F'd and saw her saying something to do with claiming Cersei clearing you because Faraday respects source flavour.

Pretty clear I thought Tyrene was Tammy...
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Tyene Sand
Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3276 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:58 am

Post by Tyene Sand »

AV, please claim your target.

My username does not include an R.
Going on vacation this summer? Choose Sand! Choose beautiful women! Choose questionable rebellion! Choose Areo Hotah's boring POVs! Choose Darkstar! Choose Alleras the Sphynx! Choose Vengeance. Justice. Fire and Blood. (That will fail.)
Tyene Sand
Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3277 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:12 am

Post by Tyene Sand »

In post 8, Tyene Sand wrote:
CHOOSE: Tammy
In post 9, Tyene Sand wrote:Of course, screwing up already.

UNCHOOSE: Tammy
CHOOSE: Lyanna Stark
In post 11, Minimum wrote:You're that suicidal, Tammy?
In post 15, Tyene Sand wrote:I'm not Tammy, Minimum, I'm Tierce. Tammy = Lyanna.
In post 21, Minimum wrote:We'll see.
So much attention devoted to the players you got such an awesome scumread of that you can't explain it that you can't even spot their conversation regarding who I am from
page 1
?

It sounds more and more like you just don't care and are just throwing stuff in hope it sticks. It's not that you got me confused with Tammy, it's that you still think I'm Tammy
after
going through the early pages of the game and voting Minimum (apparently) over them. There is no actual attention devoted to Minimum, otherwise you'd have no issues regarding my identity with such a recent refresher course.

Tell us, lemon cake. Why are Minimum scum?
Going on vacation this summer? Choose Sand! Choose beautiful women! Choose questionable rebellion! Choose Areo Hotah's boring POVs! Choose Darkstar! Choose Alleras the Sphynx! Choose Vengeance. Justice. Fire and Blood. (That will fail.)
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3278 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:17 am

Post by AurorusVox »

MoS used it on Shadow1psc N1.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3279 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:18 am

Post by AurorusVox »

@Tyrene, again, as I said earlier, I spent 3 minutes reading the first 3 pages. I did not register it on any level other than the RVS zen that helps me catch scum.

As for Minimum, I have no idea - ask Timmy.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3280 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:19 am

Post by AurorusVox »

By which I mean, I am sheeping him.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Tyene Sand
Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3281 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:27 am

Post by Tyene Sand »

No, seriously, fuck it.
Justice
mode engaged.

AurorusVox. It's DAY FIVE. You chose to replace into this game. You are not pulling your weight, you look like caught scum, and your wonderful 3-page zen lasted all of three minutes.

THREE MINUTES. To do what you think is your best shot at catching scum. Then it failed and you decided to sheep someone instead. Wow, I am really impressed.

That is how much effort you have supposedly put into a 132 page game.

I don't even care anymore. You are a liability even if you are town. Please don't offer to replace into games if you just can't be bothered. I thought that what Andrius pulled in AFFC (was it?) was bad form, but you are taking it to a new level. Huge decrease in my respect for you as a player. Whatever your team, you are not playing to help them. If you don't have the time/the patience/the availability,
don't play mafia

Eat rope, don't come again.
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3282 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:29 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

LAMB

Day 5, Votecount 12

Thor665 (1) - Pandora
Timeater (2) - Magua, kortul
Zdenek (2) - 4nx3ty, Thor665
AurorusVox (6) - Zdenek, Plums Yo Mamma, Tyene Sand, BBmolla, Regfan, Regfan

Minimum (2) - Timeater, AurorusVox

Not Voting (2):
Shinori, Minimum

With 14 alive and 1 living dead it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline
: 25th October at 19:30pm Ireland time. (GMT+1)
Countdown to deadline
: (expired on 2012-10-25 14:30:02)
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Tyene Sand
Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3283 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:37 am

Post by Tyene Sand »

That was perhaps a little uncalled for. But seriously, DO SOMETHING. "Lalalalalala I'm just going to continue sheeping this unexplained townread and not bother about the wagon on me" when you are at a technical L-1 is not going to help your cause. If you are town, goddammit, AV, I'm going to chase you to the dead QT just so I can lynch you again.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3284 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:42 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 1573, Mastermind of Sin wrote:
In post 1570, Shadow1psc wrote:Bvoigt is scum. Investigation returned
no active role

Then why are you not voting him? o.O

In post 1574, Mastermind of Sin wrote:Also, what result would you get if you were roleblocked?

Proceed with the AVox lynch.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Tyene Sand
Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3285 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:47 am

Post by Tyene Sand »

Good catch! Not necessarily 1573, but 1574 is damning as Rolestopper-MoS would know that Shadow1psc could not possibly have been roleblocked N1, since MoS/AV rolestopped him. The question makes no sense.
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3286 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:48 am

Post by Regfan »

Bleh, heading to work soon and want to mull this over during the day. AVoxs play screams scum but the claim points towards town, we haven't had any sort of protective role flip at all so far and rolestopper is similar to a doctor and jailkeeper and can see Faraday using it in place of those roles, only thing that I don't buy about it is that it being 1-shot is too limited, interested in others thoughts on that though. Will check in a few times at work.

Zdenek, those quotes that you grabbed if anything point towards the claim being legitimate, it makes it look like MoS didn't understand his role and thought it might have been similar to a roleblocker and thus wanted to know if Shadow1s result could have been wrong due to his N1 action. But in truth it doesn't roleblock at all.

Unvote.

Unvote
Tyene Sand
Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3287 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:53 am

Post by Tyene Sand »

In post 1577, Lyanna Stark wrote:
In post 1571, Lyanna Stark wrote:Hey Shadow - You doublin' up?
We know what Lady Motivator tried to do N1. We also know that Shadow1psc wasn't certain what she was talking about.

...? Somewhat confused now. I'd see Shadow1psc's claim as the only thing that would make it legitimate for MoS to protect him Night 1 (i.e. using what amounts to a 1-shot Doctor that early). But... if MoS-town thought he (MoS) was a roleblocker, why on earth would he want to block Shadow? The action only makes sense from a Town perspective if he was well aware of what his role did.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3288 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:01 am

Post by AurorusVox »

My action does not roleblock. It stops roles affecting the target.
Therefore, it protected from kills AND stopped any kind of roleblocks/redirects.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3289 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:03 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Which is also why I think it's only 1-shot...
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Plums Yo Mamma
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3290 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:17 am

Post by Plums Yo Mamma »

I believe AV's power, I don't believe that he's Aegon aligned.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3291 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:35 am

Post by AurorusVox »

...I'm
not
Aegon aligned, I'm Lannister aligned. Was that meant to be some kind of flavour trap?
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3292 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:45 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 3263, Regfan wrote:Zdenek, I think you've misunderstood the context of Thors posts. All of them are him saying that he doesn't think Molla is a good lynch.

No, that isn't what he's saying in all of them, and that is exactly my point.

Briefly, I say, BBMolla's claim doesn't clear him, but that I wouldn't want to lynch him today because there are better lynches. Thor says that he doesn't get how that works. He's disagreeing with me. In the other two posts to some extent, it looks like he's agreeing with me, that BBMolla's not clear, but that he's not a good lynch.

He attacked me just for the sake of attacking me and over something that it seems he agrees with.

In post 3267, 4nxi3ty wrote:so you thought I was an acceptable lynch depite having an overall townread on my slot

The development of my read on your slot should be incredibly clear if you were actually reading my posts. Here you go:

In post 1731, Zdenek wrote:Leaning Town:
Mockingjaye

In post 2383, Zdenek wrote:I don't object to lynching Anxiety, but it seem like a pretty weak lynch if this is why it's being pushed.

In post 2426, Zdenek wrote:Although, rereading my gut makes me think that Mockingjaye was town, and I think that the fact that she works as a member of both scum teams is just as attributable to her lack of activity as the possibility that she's scum.

In post 2429, Zdenek wrote:MockingJaye's 1274 is bad.

In post 2429, Zdenek wrote:Anxiety is an acceptable lynch, primarily because of MockingJaye's 1274.

In post 2429, Zdenek wrote:Anxiety is an acceptable lynch, primarily because of MockingJaye's 1274.

From the post where I evaluated people based on how they maintained suspects:
In post 2470, Zdenek wrote:Considering her lack of activity, MockingJaye looks pretty good.

In post 2538, Zdenek wrote:I would not vote anxiety anymore.

In post 2825, Zdenek wrote:To regfan, I've explained my town read on MockingJaye. Yes, there's a serious lack of posting from her, but when she showed up she looked okay. It's true that she fits with both scum teams, but for me the game is not at the point where I'm willing to lynch a slot that's not a scum read because of PoE. That said, Anxiety's push against Jal when he replaced in, and now backing off of Thor is a problem for me, but only if one of them flips scum, and I'd rather investigate that possibility by lynching Thor

Moreover, the post where you said that you were leaning town on me was 2523, and the post where I decided that your slot was 2470, so your initial point against me, that I changed my read in response to you stating yours is garbage too.

In post 3286, Regfan wrote:Zdenek, those quotes that you grabbed if anything point towards the claim being legitimate, it makes it look like MoS didn't understand his role and thought it might have been similar to a roleblocker and thus wanted to know if Shadow1s result could have been wrong due to his N1 action. But in truth it doesn't roleblock at all.

No, Regfan. We aren't not lynching obv scum AVox because maybe MoS didn't understand his role, when it far more likely that AVox just claimed something that he thought would make sense, but doesn't considering MoS's comment following Shadow's report.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
AurorusVox
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AurorusVox
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3293 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:48 am

Post by AurorusVox »

Tell you what.
Give me the weekend. I'll read as much of the thread as I can. If o fail to deliver or you still think I'm scum, Lynch me then.

It's not gonna be a dead detailed wall post but I'll at least give out some reads for you all to ignore once I'm dead.
THE LEMON LIVES! - Cabd
Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3294 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:55 pm

Post by Minimum »

Tierce's catch seems pretty solid and seems far more relevant than the stray roleblocker question.

Unvote, vote: Thor
Plums Yo Mamma
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3295 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:04 pm

Post by Plums Yo Mamma »

In post 3293, AurorusVox wrote:Tell you what.
Give me the weekend. I'll read as much of the thread as I can. If o fail to deliver or you still think I'm scum, Lynch me then.

It's not gonna be a dead detailed wall post but I'll at least give out some reads for you all to ignore once I'm dead.

this would be cool.
Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3296 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:39 pm

Post by Minimum »

I was completely convinced that AurorusVox was scum (and was rolling my eyes at Regfan's unvote, particularly since MoS thinking he was a roleblocker would have made him confirmed scum for targeting Shadow) until Tyene's catch. But that means that Lyanna certainly tried to target Shadow on N1. That crumb is completely unambiguous. Although Lyanna could have hypothetically been roleblocked, its failure is a very strong point in AV's favour (since if he's scum, it would be dangerous to use that role when the other team might kill him). Shadow is pretty much the only person I'd buy MoS targeting on N1, and upon an ISO, I don't find MoS as scummy as I'd remembered him being. But I'm not sure I even have 4+
scum
reads (as opposed to unsure/PoE reads) without AV. (Also, I won't repeat Tyene's rant, but AV playing like this as
town
is pretty low.)

Shinori, why did you target Pandora last night? (What is it with useful investigative roles wasting their abilities on the towniest people in the game?) Also, you never really explained your comment about Staeg's alignment being contingent on bvoigt's. Do you remember what made you think this, yet?
Tyene Sand
Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3297 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:57 pm

Post by Tyene Sand »

In post 3296, Minimum wrote:Shadow is pretty much the only person I'd buy MoS targeting on N1
This. This was the reason I asked for the target claim, because I see no sensible other target for a 1-shot rolestopper on N1. Quiet masons? Leave them be, scum won't kill them and they are more useful for the "don't lynch these people" aspect anyway. Shadow1psc's claim was the one that, for me, would be more likely to draw what was essentially a 1-shot doctor (AND we can have a missing kill explained here; no use beating a dead horse there, but there's no saying that Aegon didn't try to kill Shadow1psc, in hopes that, if bvoigt-killer succeeded, he could claim to have been roleblocked by the then-dead Shadow1psc;
if
this is the case, obviously AurorusVox cannot be Aegon-aligned).

It makes no sense for MoS-scum to use his role on someone who isn't scum if he gets no actual benefit from it. He would be much better off claiming vanilla and then using that 1-shot on a buddy. I've been a scum rolestopper twice (!) now; once as a result of an invention, in which I admittedly used it on a 'townread', but because the inventor was town and I would have to claim it (Paranoia), and another in which I used it on a killing buddy (Abarat II).

The thing that does give me pause is MoS's questioning of Shadow1psc the next Day. Was it just because he thought Shadow was lying about bvoigt? The roleblocking question does seem out of place because he knew Shadow could NOT have been roleblocked.

In other news, it's useless now, but Lyanna crumbed Motivator in her first post. This Sand Snake will be here laughing modestly at the irony of the Stark pup being such a blooming rose.

UNVOTE: AurorusVox

You had better deliver, Lemon. The rant was heartfelt, I'm seriously disappointed in your play so far.
Minimum
Minimum
Goon
Minimum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3298 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:32 pm

Post by Minimum »

To be honest, the roleblocking question could have just been MoS ensuring that his action went though, or questioning whether Shadow's indecison was due to his results being ambiguous (at least from the perspective of someone who didn't know he was rolestopped). Or making sure that if bvoigt flipped town, Shadow wouldn't go, "Oops, I guess I actually WAS roleblocked" the next day. I think it's pretty null.

I had a crazy theory that AV is the kind of rolestopper who can't block kills at first, but CES talked me down from it. That would make no sense whatsoever for Aegon and almost as little sense for Stannis. (Why not just kill him yourself if you can make him untargetable, rather than prevent the other team from being roleblocked? There's no point performing a protown night action when odds are slim that you'll ever prove you took it.)
Tyene Sand
Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3299 (ISO) » Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:07 pm

Post by Tyene Sand »

Exactly; that was why I brought my two instances as a scum rolestopper. There is no point in using such an ability (whether or not it blocks kills) on town/not-your-scumteam if you are scum
and
it's unlikely the ability will be made public. It's not the same as an inventor giving items to town, or a scum vig killing a partner. Here, there isn't even any decent amount of towncred to be won, so my conclusion is that the action choice is legitimately coming from Town. MoS is calculating as scum; if he even used a rolestop on Town, he would have wanted to milk it, he wouldn't have used it on a low-odds target on N1, he would have used it on a big-name townread, and we have plenty of those around.

As for your bit about the roleblocking question, I think we are arguing the same side: that MoS was making sure there were no take-backs from Shadow1psc on the next day should bvoigt flip Town. It can still be seen as an odd question, but it can also be Town precaution/paranoia. I'm pretty comfortable with this slot now. (Which means I'm back to the drawing board. Grrr.)

But good grief do I want him dead for a matter of social justice.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”