Post by mykonian »

votecount

maenara (4): hiraki, NJAC, theomoaner, combinatorialEnigma
combinatorialEnigma (3): jun, eleison, smashbard
jun (1): dividizzle
dividizzle (1): maenara
hiraki (1): Thebuttonmen

not voting (2): buldermar, 10506670

With 12 players it is 7 to lynch (6 to no lynch)

deadline is on the 27th of oktober
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:05 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 1323, theomoaner wrote:
Hiraki wrote:What do you mean?

I mean you have gone from, for example, the attempt to analyse the game that was post 41 to dropping in pointless one liners like 1101 and 1107
Because I was lagging behind then.

I'm not lagging behind now so I'm not going to be writing walls.

Those aren't pointless by the way, thank you very much.
theomoaner
theomoaner
Goon
theomoaner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:56 am

Post by theomoaner »

^ Good to know
All hail Eris, All hail discordia.
combinatorialEnigma
combinatorialEnigma
Goon
combinatorialEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:43 am

Post by combinatorialEnigma »

Prod dodge, was working on some code and I really hate Matlab right now.
"Pro-town - the new anti-town behavior." ~buldermar
dividizzle
dividizzle
Goon
dividizzle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:36 pm

Post by dividizzle »

Unvote

I am back and reading and the first thing I notice is that just on a really quick look, the wagon on CE looks a lot better in my eyes than the wagon on maenara even though maenara has done some very questionable things. I'll have more time tomorrow.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:55 pm

Post by Smashbard »

Also prod dodging. I really have nothing more to say. Enigma is my lynch today.
Jun
Jun
Goon
Jun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:32 pm

Post by Jun »

Back from v/la. I trust the masons, and I also believe CE is scum. Therefore my vote shall stay.

I don't advocate a mason lynch anyway. Let the mafia refrain from killing the masons to leave two piles of wifom for us. If scum claimed masons and win as mason claimers good for them. I wouldn't mind losing to mafia that claimed masons. However, I trust in smashbard and Elieson because at any time we could have decided to lynch them to disprove their claim and at that point they're both dead. Additionally, if we have an investigative PR, they probably checked one of the masons. If nobody has stepped forward to say they got a guilty on the masons, I think it's not unreasonable to assume that a cop got an innocent on one of the masons and is waiting to reveal his results after getting another result.
Smashbard
Smashbard
Goon
Smashbard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:17 pm

Post by Smashbard »

That's pretty much the crux of my suspicions on anyone who would suggest a Mason lynch at this point just because "We have an extra mislynch to throw away". If you wanted to test the Mason claim under the "good intentions" that at best case scenario we could confirm a townie, it should of been done the second I claimed. Not waiting until scum had a chance to set us up with a frame job by keeping us alive.

Hence why although he is still a town read to me, my confidence in Buldermar is severely damaged as to his intentions. Considering I have a STRONG scumread on NJAC that I don't think is going to be broken anytime soon, Buldermars strong defense saying that NJAC is the most town person to him right now is very damaging to Buldermars towniness, in my eyes anyway.

Anyway like I said, nothing short of a power role claim coming out and saying that Enigma is innocent is going to bring my vote from him. Without evidence, he's my strongest scum read. I'm not letting that Hat Joke go by without a flip.
theomoaner
theomoaner
Goon
theomoaner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:38 pm

Post by theomoaner »

@All those with a CE suspicion: Who do you think he is scum with and why?
Jun
Jun
Goon
Jun
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:35 pm

Post by Jun »

It's 100% the hat joke for me. And the taunting that followed.

I can go try to dig up the other hat joke I saw earlier. I forget where exactly though.....
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:52 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

In post 1303, Smashbard wrote:TheButtonmen: He needs to elaborate on to his Hiraki wagon.

He is literally not reading the game and just cheerleading lynches.

Posts including not reading the game (1/2) , his response to being called on it.

Scum.
Routine day with a dirt cheap brush
Then a week goes by and it goes untouched
Then two, then three, then a month
Then the rest of your life, you beat yourself up
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:55 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

Mason claim was so fucking awful and illogical that I believe it, scum has to work hard to look that bad.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:57 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

Smash stop being lazy, you're a PR start helping town.
TheButtonmen
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
TheButtonmen
Buns of Steel
Buns of Steel

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:58 pm

Post by TheButtonmen »

In post 1329, dividizzle wrote:I am back and reading and the first thing I notice is that just on a really quick look, the wagon on CE looks a lot better in my eyes than the wagon on maenara even though maenara has done some very questionable things. I'll have more time tomorrow.

Nobody is naturally this vague, you went out of your way to doubletalk and seem to give reads without actually saying anything. You get scum points for this post.
theomoaner
theomoaner
Goon
theomoaner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:47 am

Post by theomoaner »

Jun please reread the question and try to answer it properly.

In fact I'll rephrase the question, just to be safe.

All those with a CE suspicion: Who are CEs scum-buddies and why?
theomoaner
theomoaner
Goon
theomoaner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:55 am

Post by theomoaner »

I've rethought one of my read's. Numbers is probably town, but if we're going to waste our lynch on stupidity today then lets lynch him for having a lower post count than someone who was NK'd 26 days ago. If that is not lurking I don't know what is.
Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:09 am

Post by Maenara »

@Mod: My last post was not 72 hours ago. I thought prods were three days without action. Considering that it hadn't been this long yet, and that the two days of non-posting were during the weekend... Yeah. Also, you failed to note my last post, which was in fact a vote for Eleison.

@The Rest of Y'all: And what the hell is up with everyone going "Oh, let's ignore Maenara, except when we're convinced she's scum." Yes, I jump a lot. That's not scummy - That's as townie as it gets. Any competent scum, that is to say, anyone who poses a threat, has a bloody plan. Why do they have a plan? Because they already know who's scum, that's why! Town needs to test the waters, which is what I'm doing. And I'm not the only one either - The rest of y'all change your votes as well, I'm just not too cowardly to actually vote. The rest of y'all? Oooh, no, better just throw accusations at anyone, without actually voting, much safer.

D'you know why this is bad? Because votes can be checked more easily, when looking back.

To y'all who throw out reads and accusations, but never really change your vote, looking back to find out what you did is a quagmire. Have to slog through foot-long posts, and when we finally do point it out, you can just say that you were airing the idea. It'd be true, too - Only it does look a bit better on your CV. Me? Display posts by user: Mykonian; Ctrl+F; "Maenara". There you go.

But fine, find it scummy if you will. That's not the main problem. What really bugs me is that y'all are stuck in the "What-if-Maenara-is-scum"-mindset. And it's good to be suspicious, but gods, it's not the only option. Imagine, for a moment, that I'm town. Do you see what you're doing wrong, or do I need to point it out?

You are ignoring my points.

Even if I was scum, you'd have no reason not to pay attention, not to debate what I was saying. If I then flipped scum, you'd know that I was saying it because it was what town oughtn't think, but which I wanted them to. But if we accept that I'm town, it gets even worse. The hell I'm jumping around - What else am I to do, when I bring up cases and people ignore it? Discuss what I'm actually saying. Think "Maenara is probably scum" if you will, but how about "...but she still might have a point here"? I miss that.

Now, onto the points. Dividizzle still ain't doing anything. He's letting the game slide by, letting everyone absolutely screw themselves over and only jumping on the wagons that seem to have major traction - Except, granted, for the one on the masons, which he must've miscalculated. Probably was because Buldermar started it. He keeps asking questions, too - Not the good kind, the kind that goes "So, why did you shoot Mr. Doe, scum?", but the kind that are more like "So, what do you think we should do now? Because I'd sure like for you to like me." He's obvious scum, and there's only one person, as far as I can see, with a townread on him.

That person, of course, is Smashbard. If Smash and Eleison really are the masons, I weep for town. It's... Not very good. They've messed up the claiming, in such a case, Eleison has dropped the ball by disappearing half the time, no matter the reason, and Smashbard's reads are all over the place. Calling Dividizzle town for wanting to lynch masons while calling Hiraki town for not wanting to lynch masons? Anyone? It's... Not very good. And his bull about having town-reads on people because they trust him as town - The only others who know if he's speaking the truth are mafia. If anything, absolute certainty on the issue is a scumtell. Smashbard seemed like town the first day, but by now, his absolutely off-his-rocker arguments have torn that apart.

CombinatorialEnigma... I don't know. All I've read from him screams scum, along with Dividizzle at the very least and possibly Jun, though that one confuses me too. But his stupid bloody video and the bet which everybody seems to be focusing on annoys and confuses me. I'd like him to actually take a stance, and start doing some proper pro-town work. That, indeed, would be nice.

Theo is a null-read leaning town. He can call it fence-sitting if he wants, but I've got absolutely no reason to want him dead and gone. If he's town, he's doing a good job, if he's scum... He's also doing a good job, because I have nothing on him I could make stick. He doesn't like me, but what the hell. I know I've been playing poorly too.

Numbers... Needs to post more and stop rolefishing. Like, now.

More might follow, but I'd like it if people would actually try to comment on what I've said without going "You're scum and therefore all you say is scummy and we don't trust that, so we'll ignore it."

And seeing as we're apparently going to believe the bloody masons after all, I'll go back to trying to get Dividizzle strung up.

UNVOTE: Eleison
VOTE: Dividizzle
Now she's in purple, now she's the turtle~

"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it."
combinatorialEnigma
combinatorialEnigma
Goon
combinatorialEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:22 am

In post 1341, Maenara wrote:angry overly defensive scummy wall of text
theomoaner
theomoaner
Goon
theomoaner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:37 am

Post by theomoaner »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: CE

Your last constructive comment, that was actual non-shite and related to something to do with the game was 1 week and 1 day ago.
combinatorialEnigma
combinatorialEnigma
Goon
combinatorialEnigma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:56 am

Nothing's happened since then that would change my reads in any meaningful way.

Yes, I am aware that I am responsible for most of the non-meaningful crap since then because of the video post.
theomoaner
theomoaner
Goon
theomoaner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:30 am

Post by theomoaner »

And that is an excuse for not trying make something happen, by... I dunno.... Participating?
theomoaner
theomoaner
Goon
theomoaner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:33 am

Post by theomoaner »

Maenara: I've been trying to think of a reasonable response to your wall of vent, and all I can come up with which addresses it, and is also truthful is this.

Perhaps if people are ignoring your points, it's because your points are not worth commenting on?
Maenara
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Maenara
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:38 am

Post by Maenara »

Oh, come on. Unilaterally declaring a person scum is always worth commenting on, whether or not one agrees. CE's bull about not having something to comment on, for instance, while he refrains to actually address my points, is somewhat suspicious. He doesn't even bother to say why he finds my wall scummy, but just dismisses the entire thing.

Perhaps if people are ignoring my points, it's because they're stuck in their perceptions, and can't be arsed to actually sit down and think?

Well, or scum. There's that, too.
Now she's in purple, now she's the turtle~

"I'll be more enthusiastic about encouraging thinking outside the box when there's evidence of any thinking going on inside it."
theomoaner
theomoaner
Goon
theomoaner
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:44 am

Post by theomoaner »

Anyway

UNVOTE:

Rash reaction vote to more bullshit from CE. It's not where I really want my vote to be. Though it may end up there again before long.

P-edit: Perhaps that's the case for some, but I can only look at my reasons. I think I already address my point of view on your case on Dividizzle earlier, and made my view on voting for a mason quite clear. any other points you have made haven't been of sufficient value to be commented on. I'm not ignoring you, I can assure you that I have read and reread your posts more than any-ones in the last couple of (RL) days.
dividizzle
dividizzle
Goon
dividizzle
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:58 am

Post by dividizzle »

I'm not scum, Maenara. You just made a whole post about thinking outside your perception, about considering other options if your top scum read isn't scum. Yet, you don't seem to be doing that at all. I'm confused and probably too cautious, but that doesn't mean I'm scum.

One of the things that makes me question you is statements like the one you made about CE: "All I've read from him screams scum." You have made similar statements about me. These are obviously ridiculous, because it makes it seem like you are trying so hard to twist every little thing into a scum read, when in reality if someone is scum then likely a large number of the things they say can seem very town, but they will mess up or get caught doing something anti-town. That's when you get them. You decide who you want to be scum and then take every little thing they say and create this story about how each thing is oozing scumminess when in reality, it isn't.

Despite this, my vote now goes to CE. The fact that he is on the Maneara wagon but Maenara isn't on the CE wagon seems important to me too. Mae could easily push for a CE lynch as CE is doing for Mae. However, if CE were to be town, then I think that whole issue with Maenara protesting the video becomes much more important.

Vote: combinatorialEnigma

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”