Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3525 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:33 am

Post by Timeater »

In post 3281, Tyene Sand wrote:No, seriously, fuck it.
Justice
mode engaged.

AurorusVox. It's DAY FIVE. You chose to replace into this game. You are not pulling your weight, you look like caught scum, and your wonderful 3-page zen lasted all of three minutes.

THREE MINUTES. To do what you think is your best shot at catching scum. Then it failed and you decided to sheep someone instead. Wow, I am really impressed.

That is how much effort you have supposedly put into a 132 page game.

I don't even care anymore. You are a liability even if you are town. Please don't offer to replace into games if you just can't be bothered. I thought that what Andrius pulled in AFFC (was it?) was bad form, but you are taking it to a new level. Huge decrease in my respect for you as a player. Whatever your team, you are not playing to help them. If you don't have the time/the patience/the availability,
don't play mafia

Eat rope, don't come again.
watch for the eggshells
Tyene Sand
Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3526 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:34 am

Post by Tyene Sand »

In post 433, Salamence20 wrote:Town:
MoI
Pandora
Tyene
Edd
Cow
Lyanna
Molla
Starbuck
Pless
Stefan
Salamence20
Regfan

Null:
Benmage
Staeg
Plum
Jal
Feysal
Pappums
SoO
MoS
Mocking
BV
RedFF
Petyr

Scum:
Minimum
Shadow
Snowstorm
Hyperion
I'll want to mine this later. Not so much for the people, but I think the order of the mentions might be relevant.

No, I'm not nervous, you idiot. I'm sick and tired of this game that is 140 pages already, I am legitimately SICK, I am typing with a remapped space bar because mine broke, and your play is disgustingly fake and scummy. I'm frustrated as all get out. Nervous? No. I was not replying to 3521 in 3522, anyway.

Salamence never paid attention to your slot while he was giving crap to MoI for behaving in the same manner Starbuck did. Salamence is a huge weak link in a scumteam, and that's the best info I have right now.
Going on vacation this summer? Choose Sand! Choose beautiful women! Choose questionable rebellion! Choose Areo Hotah's boring POVs! Choose Darkstar! Choose Alleras the Sphynx! Choose Vengeance. Justice. Fire and Blood. (That will fail.)
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3527 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:35 am

Post by Timeater »

In post 3095, Tyene Sand wrote:Fine with massclaim. Would like Regfan to define the order (or at least the start of the popcorn chain, if we are doing it that way), since I trust his claim result to be a better town-sign than hoping and praying to the Seven that PlumNacho aren't deceiving us all and flip scum at the end of the day.
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3528 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:36 am

Post by Timeater »

Tierce wrote:No, I'm not nervous, you idiot. I'm sick and tired of this game that is 140 pages already, I am legitimately SICK, I am typing with a remapped space bar because mine broke, and your play is disgustingly fake and scummy. I'm frustrated as all get out. Nervous? No. I was not replying to 3521 in 3522, anyway.

I'm sorry your sick, that sucks. Please point out where I've been disgustingly fake and scummy.
watch for the eggshells
Tyene Sand
Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3529 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:37 am

Post by Tyene Sand »

Vote me then, fly-boy. Unless you present some evidence that I don't rage at people as Town (guess what! You were in Maf.Maiden and watched me and Tammy go back and forth like wild cats! And (gasp!) I was Town!), you can stop implying things right now with random quotes.
Going on vacation this summer? Choose Sand! Choose beautiful women! Choose questionable rebellion! Choose Areo Hotah's boring POVs! Choose Darkstar! Choose Alleras the Sphynx! Choose Vengeance. Justice. Fire and Blood. (That will fail.)
Tyene Sand
Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3530 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:46 am

Post by Tyene Sand »

In post 3526, Tyene Sand wrote:
In post 433, Salamence20 wrote:Town:
MoI
Pandora
Tyene
Edd
Cow
Lyanna
Molla
Starbuck
Pless
Stefan
Salamence20
Regfan

Null:
Benmage
Staeg
Plum
Jal
Feysal
Pappums
SoO
MoS
Mocking
BV
RedFF
Petyr

Scum:
Minimum
Shadow
Snowstorm
Hyperion
I'll want to mine this later. Not so much for the people, but I think the order of the mentions might be relevant.
Hmm. I specifically want to look at the Hascow bit (Magua's slot). "Cow"? Have they played together before? Must check. I know Hascow goes by his full username in QTs (happened in Otherworld Mafia, just checked that), and I'll have to see if I can get a search string working to figure this one out. At first sight, it seems a bit too familiar. And yes, the order of the reads might be important, must check then-gamestate--especially, why is Salamence before Regfan yet after the rest of the Town reads? It's not playerlist order, for example, as Pandora is at the top of Salamence's list.

I need to not feel exhausted so I can tackle this.
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3531 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:49 am

Post by Timeater »

Isn't it your job to present evidence on me right now for being disgustingly fake and scummy? What with that vote n' all? Or is it you cant be held accountable for your actions because you're sick? (understandable, understandable)

1. I casually throw the question out there if Tierce has been confirmed by anyone (vaguely remember her wagon, was wondering if anything came of it)
2. She states she is obvtown because everyone has an obv town read on her
3. I state thats not what I was asking for.
4. She starts to get all CAPS RAGEY "
JUSTICE
" mode on me, and out of the blue states I've been disgustingly fake and scummy.
5. I ask for when I've been disgustingly fake and scummy
6. She cheekily retorts with
vote me fly-boy

Okay then.
watch for the eggshells
Tyene Sand
Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3532 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:52 am

Post by Tyene Sand »

To note that that list was typed by hand, as it does not follow the abbreviations and capitalization specifics of .

My brain is full of etc. Can't do this now. Regfan, Nacho of the Plums, Minimum--input?

PEdit: Yeah whatever. Justice was taken from Mafia MetaMafia and it's a joke on my domains being Justice/Will. The rest is etc. and you can just keel over. I'm done and I'm not going to argue with a scumread, for once.
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3533 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:55 am

Post by Timeater »

oh its just an overview

where the heck is that wagon i thought you claimed why cant i find it ughhh
watch for the eggshells
Tyene Sand
Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3534 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:55 am

Post by Tyene Sand »

[quote="In post 3531, Timeater"4. She starts to get all CAPS RAGEY "
JUSTICE
" mode on me[/quote]?

Well that's new, as the only two words I used as all-caps were "bullshit" and "sick". If that's the new caps ragey, Fate must be doing something wrong.

Anyway. I'm going to curl up with my new Otherland and sleep. Go bug someone else.
Tyene Sand
Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3535 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:55 am

Post by Tyene Sand »

Frigging quote tags.

In post 3534, Tyene Sand wrote:
In post 3531, Timeater wrote:4. She starts to get all CAPS RAGEY "
JUSTICE
" mode on me
?

Well that's new, as the only two words I used as all-caps were "bullshit" and "sick". If that's the new caps ragey, Fate must be doing something wrong.

Anyway. I'm going to curl up with my new Otherland and sleep. Go bug someone else.
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3536 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:56 am

Post by Timeater »

How am I bugging you when I am very simply (very simply and very nicely) asking you to back up your instaneous scumread on me?
watch for the eggshells
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3537 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:57 am

Post by Timeater »

instantaneous* :]
watch for the eggshells
Tyene Sand
Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3538 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:58 am

Post by Tyene Sand »

You can't find that wagon because it does not exist. In the VCs, I was never voted by more than two people at once. I must be doing something right. :mrgreen:

...really though, bed.
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3539 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:00 am

Post by Timeater »

I am I imagining things then? Didn't you claim? Why cant I find it. Have I officially lost it?
watch for the eggshells
Tyene Sand
Tyene Sand
Goon
Tyene Sand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3540 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:01 am

Post by Tyene Sand »

In post 3414, Tyene Sand wrote:...good grief. I subscribe to the Magua school of thought, but I'm taking it one step further: I'm not reading any of that as long as I can avoid it.

In post 3387, Timeater wrote:
@Tierce
- What about Zdenek? Also can you help me and list all the hard facts / role related stuff that have occured in the game so far? What I mean by that is what people claimed what, as far as actions and all things etc. Since you say you are going to tackle the beast perhaps you could do this for me and add a bunch of links to all the relevant claims and hard information? :o
So, let me explain how I read this: "Why aren't you reading the other wagon? [Answer: Because I think Zdene is Town and have repeatedly said so.] And be a dear and do even more stuff so you don't have time to go much over me, oh and have I mentioned I like the way you line up facts for ease of reading? You'd never vote me, would you? *puppy eyes*"

No. A pretty list is not going to happen. Do your damn job, this image of being at L-2 and not giving a damn to check things that might help you sort out the game does NOT fit with Timeater-Town. Timeater's opinion is that as either alignment, you don't want to get lynched. The difference is that as Town you need to actually show work to get your scumreads lynched, while as scum you are hoping to wish the wagon away by going "oh look how much I don't care about this it's just fine it's no pressure at all let someone else do it."

So, yes. Good job in making me go into the reading with a biased mindset. ;)
For someone who so kindly asked me for a list of stuff, you really paid attention to my reply and how my read on you stood at the time. You're not even following up on the stuff you've asked, there's no way this is a legitimate hunt for alignments.

No, I have not claimed.

'night.
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3541 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:14 am

Post by Timeater »

So you justify your "disgustingly fake" read on me by quoting a post where you imply that I was sneakily trying to distract you from reading my posts by managing your time and knowing your personal schedule? (lol??) + You inanely lecturing me/deflecting as a justification for not doing something that would be inherently pro-town while not really saying I'm mafia at all "it doesnt fit with Timeater-Town" + some babble that doesn't really make sense + more preachy-Tierce (like I said, you have this habitual tone of false authority this game) Oooookey dokey.

No rest for the wicked.

Vote: Tyene Sand
watch for the eggshells
Plums Yo Mamma
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Plums Yo Mamma
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3542 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:18 am

Post by Plums Yo Mamma »

In post 3501, 4nxi3ty wrote:hmm?

Yes, my reads changed in 1000 posts. Please tell me you don't have issue with that.

Probably going to do some rereading in a day or so, I've been letting this day go on far too long without seriously pushing.
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3543 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:19 am

Post by Timeater »

Also just so you guys know,

Tierce wrote:Tierce is obv-frigging-town by anyone's reckoning.

and

Tierce wrote:Tierce is town because you need to present some evidence that she doesn't rage at people as Town

@pedit plum, nah breh thats cool
watch for the eggshells
Pandora
Pandora
Goon
Pandora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3544 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:21 am

Post by Pandora »

I kind of assume Salamance was copying other people's reads actually. I was on the top of alot of people's lists Day 1 (yet somehow MoI still beat me out what is dis -.- )
So just to answer the glaringly stupid questions you've asked, I can't remember Tyene claiming anything, you have officially lost it, and can you explain how being preachy and authoritative makes someone scummy because this is two tickets to getting lynched still.
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3545 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:24 am

Post by Timeater »

Hi Pandora. Would you say http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p4433471 is fair?

As for the whole preachy thing, its just a tonal read. As far as I'm concerned Tierce doesn't get off on telling people how to play, she's hardly a super arrogant player. I see it as a minor quirk in playstyle to adjust to being scum. Its easy to make excuses for your play when you speak from a position of automatic authority. Its a small thing really.
watch for the eggshells
Eddard Stark
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Eddard Stark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3546 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:35 am

Post by Eddard Stark »

Day 5, Votecount 23

Thor665 (3) - Minimum, Zdenek, BBmolla
Timeater (6) - Magua, Plums Yo Mamma, kortul, Regfan, Regfan, Tyene Sand

Zdenek (3) - 4nx3ty, Thor665, Pandora
Tyene Sand (1) - Timeater

Not Voting (2):
Aurorusvox, Andrius

With 14 alive and 1 living dead it takes 8 to lynch.

Deadline
: 28th October at 19:30pm Ireland time. (GMT+1)
Countdown to deadline
: (expired on 2012-10-28 14:30:02)

[/color]
War has arrived!

PM me for Dead QT access!
Timeater
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Timeater
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3547 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:38 am

Post by Timeater »

In post 3522, Tyene Sand wrote:...yeah, I'm done with this BS. Just make it stop. I'm to the point where thinking about this game and about Today makes me rock back and forth with a really haunted look.

Don't care anymore.

VOTE: Timeater

Also just to re-iterate it for everyone my position is I think Tierce just put a really bad and scummy vote on me (L-2 atm). When I asked her to justify herself she was evasive, made excuses, and responded poorly and in a tone that I dont think befit the situation. Combined with her hyper-defensive position of her own towniness, her general tone of superiority which does not match her meta (for more on this I would just read her iso), her feigned (I think) unawareness of how I actually post, and the way she tried to justify her read of my play being "disgustingingly fake and scummy" by saying she's frustrated at the same time so that justifies her charged language/makes it okay.

:neutral:
watch for the eggshells
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3548 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:46 am

Post by Zdenek »

In post 3501, 4nxi3ty wrote:
In post 2340, Plums Yo Mamma wrote:kortul is scum as fuck, sure

In post 3459, Plums Yo Mamma wrote:
kortul is town as fuck, though.

hmm?
In post 3476, Zdenek wrote:
In post 3408, Thor665 wrote:3. How would establishing a claim of a roleblocker help him from a cop?

You're not even reading.
In post 3407, Zdenek wrote:In this game there likelihood of there being investigative roles other than cop is really high, so he'd probably want a solid claim.

Note: other than a cop.

Thor is desperately full of shit and I desperately want him dead now.

why are you treating not reading as a scumtell when not too long a go you misread one of my posts?

and thor is correct about zdenek urging on both wagons but not committing to either one until being called out on his av vote is scummy.

There is something badly wrong with you if you think that Thor ignoring something from a post of mine that he was immediately responding to is the same as me not realizing that you were referring to a line in one of your posts from 20 pages ago.

Your really grasping at straws, and you should stop it.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.
Zdenek
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Zdenek
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3549 (ISO) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:26 pm

Post by Zdenek »

In post 2681, Thor665 wrote:Why are you so sure on Timeater when, on Day 3 you're still unable to tie him in functionally to a scum group?

Here we see Thor defending Timeater on the grounds that he hasn't been functionally tied to a scum group. If this was actually important to him, he would have tried to tie me to one, he hasn't, and was just blowing hot air.

I believe that his failure to follow the lines of our discussion were deliberate.

I also regard Thor's recent comments about what he thinks bbmolla's claim clearing him as deliberate lies about what he mean when he initially commented. As evidence of this fact, when I responded earlier with the same interpretation as I am giving now, his response was, not exactly, but now he is clearly suggesting that he thinks I was just wrong.
I have secret plans and clever tricks.
- The Enormous Crocodile.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”