Micro 66 - Robo's F11 (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:58 am

Post by Malakittens »

1. Nickname you'd like to go by?
2. Gender?
3. Times you'll likely be able to post? Or not post.
4. Thoughts on meta?
5. Thoughts on reaction fishing?
6. How do you feel about walls? Do you make them?
7. Are you scum?

1. Mala is totally fine.
2. Female, age, older than Tracey. :P
3. Depends on work/class, but normally I can post several times a day. With hurricane approaching might limited.
4. Meta is useful for finding scum!
5. Bit of a toss up, honestly.
6. Used to be from a wall community. They don't bother me either way, but used to making them, but normally don't.
7. Nawp.

---

Maybe he meant micro mini ;).
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:06 am

Post by Mitillos »

You don't have ambiguity; you have
options
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:12 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

I'm not going to bother answering rqs since I'm on my phone, you can imagine I gave boring answers if you like though.

And now I don't even remember who is in this game with a name I can write easily on the phone so I may have to skip rvs as well
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:22 am

Post by Guy_Named_Riggs »

2. Gender?
4. Thoughts on meta?
7. Are you scum?

1. Call me GNR or Riggs, doesn't matter
2. Male, 18
3. Mostly at nights and sometimes throughout the day
4. Indifferent about it. It just shouldn't be the sole case on someone, but it could be helpful as a start
5. Go for it
6. I skim them looking for my name if I see them (for the most part) and I rarely make them. If I do, I put spoils in it
7. I'm not, but I'll let you guys decide if my actions prove that
Robocopter87
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Robocopter87
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:42 pm

Post by Robocopter87 »

• Lisa
    : Do you have any family Mr. Creasy?
    Creasy
    : No. I don't have family.

|
:

• TraceyLyn11 [1] Malakittens
  • Cheery Dog [0]
  • CommieX [1] Tazaro
  • Guy_Named_Riggs [0]
  • PMysterious [1] Mitillos
  • Malakittens [0]
  • Mitillos [0]
  • Klick [2] Guy_Named_Riggs, TraceyLyn11

• Tazaro [1] CommieX

:
|
Not Voting
|
:

• TraceyLyn11, Cheery Dog, CommieX, PMysterious, Klick

:
|
Amount to Lynch
|
:

• With 9 Alive it is 5 to Lynch.

:
|
Deadline
|
:

• 11:59 PM of November 18th, EST.

"I am so totally obsessed with you. You caught me." - Tracy
CommieX
CommieX
Goon
CommieX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:24 pm

Post by CommieX »

2. Gender?
4. Thoughts on meta?
7. Are you scum?

1) Commie works. If you're incredibly lazy, I'll respond to CX, but will probably judge you.
2) I AM MAN.
3) I have rehearsals at night, so most of the time, I'll be posting noon-6 and past 9.
4) Can be useful, but should not be relied on.
5) Honestly, not a fan. It's far too easy to fall back on as an excuse for strange/scummy play.
6) The last time a commie made a wall, it did not end well.

In all seriousness though, there is a time and a place.
7) Nope.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:54 pm

Post by Klick »

oh my god guys, I just did a gallon of lemonade challenge and I feel soooooooooo bad

VOTE: Tracey for RQS. serious vote.
TraceyLyn11
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:06 pm

Post by TraceyLyn11 »

In post 31, Klick wrote:oh my god guys, I just did a gallon of lemonade challenge and I feel soooooooooo bad

VOTE: Tracey for RQS. serious vote.
Finally. I was surprised so many people went along with the RQS.

Klick is town.
UNVOTE:

Riggs gives me bad vibes from:
"I'm not [scum], but I'll let you guys decide if my actions prove that."

VOTE: Riggs

Bandwagon please!

Why did you vote me, Mala?

Cheery also gives me bad vibes from his posting without saying anything of significance.

I found both scums, guise.
Show
A WILD
CHARIZARD
APPEARED!

Completed Games: 18

Ongoing Games: 0

Town: 8-5

Scum: 2-2

Currently Modding: 0

~Currently on a hiatus of an indefinite time period~
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:18 pm

Post by Mitillos »

@Tracey: Is asking RQS a predominantly scummy thing? Is it something you habitually do as scum? Or as town?
And no, I'm not sheeping you yet. I like my vote on the person who, instead of not voting, or voting for no lynch, or voting arbitrarily for someone, felt they had to point out and reinforce their indecision by voting undecided. A vote on Riggs can wait until he does something scummier.
options
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:20 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I can say stuff of less significance if you'd rather. (such as answering your RQS)
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Guy_Named_Riggs
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Guy_Named_Riggs
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:20 pm

Post by Guy_Named_Riggs »

I don't see how my answer is bad. Isn't that what the game of mafia is all about? Judging others reactions to see if they're town or scum? I can't show you my role pm saying I'm town, so for now you only have my word on the matter
TraceyLyn11
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:35 pm

Post by TraceyLyn11 »

@Mit: I do RQS as both alignments. I made that statement because there's often one or more people who tend to state their dislike for RQS or the lack of benefits from it - those people tend to be the experienced players (note: I only really play in newbie games, so those are the games I'll be referring to). Since this is a game of predominantly (or all) experienced players, I expected more complaining. Instead I got several people who willingly responded, one who found it necessary to point out he couldn't respond so he wasn't, and one who actually disagreed with it. The lack of complaints towards the RQS made me uneasy.

As for PM, why do you think he voted undecided? I'll go out on a limb and say it was a reaction fish. Looks to me like PM got a bite (yes, I did just make that analogy). Why do you think voting undecided was scummy? You mentioned voting for a no lynch or not voting would be better - would either of those achieve better results? What's different from PM saying he's undecided compared to Cheery saying he wasn't going to vote due to not remembering the players names? Both were useless statements.

@Cheery: Why was the RQS insignificant, and why did you choose to say that you couldn't do the RQS (because you were on your phone) rather than you wouldn't (because it was insignificant)?

@Riggs: It was scummy because it seems like you're trying way to hard to appease us.
Show
A WILD
CHARIZARD
APPEARED!

Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:56 pm

Post by Mitillos »

@Tracey: Actually, I'm inexperienced. And although I wouldn't ask RQS, I don't mind answering them.
Also, Cheery said that he was on his phone. I understood his post to mean that a) he's active, but unable to do much until he's on a proper computer and b) he'd be getting on one soon. He could start some proper activity then. PMyst, on the other hand decided to go with a pointless move, of "voting undecided". Note that he didn't simply say "I don't know whom to vote", or something similar. He used the vote format, showing that he really wanted to press home his indecision. Compare also to Newbie 1275, where as town he started with an actual vote instead.
Also, note that I voted for PMyst before Cheery said anything. Even if I'm wrong and Cheery's action is as scummy as PMyst's, there is no advantage on switching my vote between equally scummy players, unless one is closer to a lynch.
And yeah, Riggs' answer to question 7 is a bit iffy, because he's basically saying "I'm not scum, but I might be lying, can you figure out which it is?", but town can also do that. And like I said, he can be voted for, when he does something even scummier, it's not like a wagon has to form immediately.
options
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:06 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 36, TraceyLyn11 wrote:@Cheery: Why was the RQS insignificant, and why did you choose to say that you couldn't do the RQS (because you were on your phone) rather than you wouldn't (because it was insignificant)?

Because I was on my phone, I have found all RQS's to be insignificant from the times I have answered, however this is first time it has been used that I haven't given any answers.
I probably would have bothered answering had I been on my computer when the game started, but being on my phone I decided not to answer them. I didn't even bother reading them at that stage, they may have actually magically gained (I seriously doubt it) some significance by the time I came onto a computer.

The second sentence was also there because I wanted to write a full username out of a player for a first vote, and I couldn't remember if there were any players here that had full english words as their username - I guess the closest is PM, but I'd end up having a space in his name because my phone operates with a swype keyboard. riggs was also close but I'd end up with spaces instead of underscores. Maybe I should have just selfvoted since my name works well.
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:13 pm

Post by Mitillos »

So, Cheery, I take it you're on a computer now. How about some votes or reads?
options
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:05 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 39, Mitillos wrote:So, Cheery, I take it you're on a computer now. How about some votes or reads?

You trying to make me do work here, how am I meant to be a lazy member of the town if I have to work?

Tentative townreads on Taz, PM & GNR.
Even more tentativie town on you and Tracey.

Thus currently I believe the scum team is Commie & Mala.
VOTE: Malakittens
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:07 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

and I have no idea where Klick is, must also be part of the scumteam, but I don't know how that works.
TraceyLyn11
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
TraceyLyn11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:19 pm

Post by TraceyLyn11 »

@Cheery: Will respond to other stuff later, but I wanted to say this before someone else beat me to the punch:

You have two scum reads, but you vote the one who's on V/LA?

Cheery's the better vote. WAGON HO!
VOTE: Cheery
Show
A WILD
CHARIZARD
APPEARED!

Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:53 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

I'm just not confident in them yet, so I voted the read that hadn't got any votes yet.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:30 pm

Post by Klick »

Just woke up in the middle of the night because of the gallon of lemonade challenge. -_-

Tracey, can I have some scum games from you? Preferably as many as you can find.

Also, anyone who knows Jigglypuff before this game should hold off on how they think of him for now.
Mitillos
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mitillos
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:47 pm

Post by Mitillos »

In post 44, Klick wrote:Also, anyone who knows Jigglypuff before this game should hold off on how they think of him for now.

I don't know him, but I'm curious as to why you would say this.
options
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:38 pm

Post by Klick »

If I said why, it would defeat the purpose.
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:03 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

That sounds like it should be useful, though I'm not entirely sure why, I'll have to revoke my tentative townread on him because I can see a glimmer of logic about not talking about jiggypuff yet.
(and I can't explain it either because it would indeed ruin what was happening by doing it - but me agreeing or whatever has likely ruined anyway duh)
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:56 am

Post by Malakittens »

Answering questions while I'm up and shooting a few of my own.

- tend to vote mods after I played a game or two with their setup. Wasn't really serious.
unvote:

For CheeryDog:

- exactly why are Commie and I a scum team.

- singleton votes are really not useful so not really seeing a reason to drop one.

---

Regarding PM..

Yeah I agree hold off on reads or pressure regarding him. When the right moment comes to explain why people will explain.

Possibly not CheeryDog to your ending of post47. Ill explain when the right time comes.

---

In regards to Mit's post # 37.

Are you telling us that you think indecivisivess is a scum tell? If so explain why, but not using PM. (Either make up a random player or what not)
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:01 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

In post 48, Malakittens wrote:For CheeryDog:

- exactly why are Commie and I a scum team.

- singleton votes are really not useful so not really seeing a reason to drop one.

Because I was seeing everyone else as town atm, whereas you and commie were sitting at null
so was kilick, but he was so far null that I forgot to mention him in that post.
this is known as PoE to most viewers. I am by no means 100% on you two being the scumteam as it is quite possible one (or two) of my so called town reads is currently doing a good job hiding amongst the town.

A singleton vote does more than not having any votes.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”